PDA

View Full Version : [AD&D 2e] The Year of the Banner - IC

Telasi
2011-05-03, 06:33 PM
The date is Mirtul 13 of the Year of the Banner, or 1368 by the Dale reckoning. It's a chilly, overcast spring day, and the road is still pocked with mud left from the last of the melting winter snow. You left home on the road to adventure, like many other people across Faerun. Unfortunately, adventure seems to want to find you in its own time, so you signed on with an early merchant train travelling to the village of Dagger Falls, in Daggerdale. The journey has been largely uneventful, but you should reach Dagger Falls by evening, if all goes well. Fortunately, there are a few other people with the caravan who also have the look of would-be adventurers. Maybe Lady Luck has finally turned her smile on you.

Ichneumon
2011-05-04, 10:51 AM
An elf walked besides her donkey. Kaitlyn whistled the tune of an old -intimidating- elven battle song, the ones they play with war drums and horns to inspire and boast the morale of their own troops and scare the enemy. Her steps had a certain violence in them, as if with each step she wanted to push the ground itself away from her, crushing it below her feet. She gazed around, confidently. She could take on the world and no enemy was strong enough to be a real challenge for such a champion as herself, or at least that's the impression she wanted people to have of her...

Lemonus
2011-05-04, 12:05 PM
Turosomos walked close to the front of the wagon train, watching for any sign of danger, although not too hard. His mind wandered, not staying on any though for long. As he walked, he also watched the ground, looking for any precious metal to dig up, although not expecting to find any.

Calenestel
2011-05-04, 02:38 PM
Walking on the opposite side of the caravan Anasia is a study in opposites when compared to the warrior elf. There ARE certain similiarities between the two elf maids: they're both on the tall side and more sturdily built than most of their race. But she is not strongly built, rather she is as close as an elf can come to plump, where Kaitly stomps forward like a dwarf Anasia almost dances forward, making hardly a whisper of a sound and where the former gazes around confidently the latter hardly raises her eyes except for tending her own mule and when she does she's blushing the moment one of the caravan guards are looking her way, or worse: smiling at her.

And that happens, she is a pretty one: Her black hair shines as it hangs freely, framing a face with the high cheekbones and otherwise angular features of her people but softened with an almost humanlike plumpness and dominated by big, blue eyes. She moves lithely and silently, almost as if dancing but now or then she stumbles, like anyone else, giving less of an impression of someone who can take care of herself and, possibly, attracting the attention of those who would style themselves champions of the weak.

Nai_Calus
2011-05-04, 10:32 PM
Rhynneth notes the warrior's tune. Not quite the beautiful, heartbreaking works of the more civilized elves, but inspirational and beautiful still, and one he knows. He gets out his harp and plays along, quietly singing the words. He cuts a handsome figure, the sun glinting off his gold-blonde hair and highlighting his bronze skin. The silver circlet engraved with Corellon's holy symbol and silver crescent moon medallion he wear catch the sunlight as well. His sky blue tunic and cloak further mark him as a priest of Corellon Larethian, greatest of the Elven gods.

Daisuke1133
2011-05-05, 03:09 PM
Snair keeps to himself, especially avoiding drawing attention from Turosomos. With his luggage stowed away in the caravan, he walks along, his cloak pulled around him concealing everything save his head and his boots. He keeps his his hands at his sides, avoiding indulging in all of his nervous habits.

Blast it! The backs of my hands are starting to itch again, he thinks as his eyes dart around to view his surroundings. I have a bad feeling.

Telasi
2011-05-10, 10:04 PM
As the caravan moves along, you begin to feel a bit uneasy, as if you were being watched from the woods to either side of the road. After a few more moments of tense silence, Turosmos hears quiet movement to either side of the road.

Calenestel
2011-05-11, 02:31 AM
Squirming a bit Anasia peers about. It felt like... like someone was watching her. And not someone nice either. Shuddering a bit she glances over the wagons to where Kaitlyn were marching on and after that to Rhynneth. Looking to the other elves as if to reassure herself. It felt good to have other of the People along. The stout dwarves were looking formidable, but she were a bit intimidated by the Stout Folk and their rough ways. Not that Kaitlyn were any less rough around the edges, really... but at least she was Tel'quessir. Anasia herself were... unused with people beyond the elves.

But still the feeling of being watched didn't leave her and finally she couldn't really stop herself from speaking up. "K-kaitlin... I-i-i have a b-bad f-f-feeling a-about this," she says low enough not to be heard beyond the other elfmaid. And even then she stammers badly.

Ichneumon
2011-05-11, 04:15 AM
Kaitlyn raised one eyebrow, not expecting Anasia's scared shouts for assurance.:smallconfused: It was cute though.

She herself had had the same feelings, although she wouldn't share it with anyone. A self-assured smile appeared on her face. :smallamused: "So do I, babe. So do I. Somebody is watching, I feel it. " She abruptly draws her sword, waves it into the air violentlyand shouts really hard, looking quickly in all directions: "We know you're here, coward! Show yourself and come and face me!"

Lemonus
2011-05-11, 07:09 AM
When Turosomos hears the noise on either side of the road, he puts his hand up to stop the caravan, and warns the others. "Wait! I hear something in the woods. Be on guard."

Nai_Calus
2011-05-12, 08:18 AM
Rhynneth sighs as the more garrulous members of the party shout out.

"Corellon, protect and guide us," he prays quietly, a hand on his longsword as he looks around.

Daisuke1133
2011-05-13, 02:05 PM
"Damn it! I knew there was trouble afoot."

Snair pulls a knife from the bandoleer slung across his torso and prepares to throw it at anything that breaks the treeline.

Telasi
2011-05-13, 03:33 PM
Between Turosmos's warning and your own general unease, you are not surprised when a band of perhaps a dozen brigands emerges from hiding on both sides of the road. They aren't terribly impressive, as thieves go, but they are armed and most wear ragged leather armor. A handful armed with shortbows and light crossbows stand behind the others, just at the treeline. Without warning or waiting for a reaction from the caravan, the melee fighters rush screaming at the caravan's guards, including you.

Roll initiative. Given the nature of PbP, we're using the standard initiative, at least this time.
Brigands: [roll0]

Ichneumon
2011-05-13, 04:10 PM
Kailtyn, jumps up, screaming intimidatingly as loud as she can right back at them. "Aaaaaaahhhwwaaahahawaaaawaww!"

She's ready for some fighting. Although she isn't as experiences as she pretends to be, these thugs don't seem that threatening.

(Rolling for initiative, a 1d10, right? [roll0])

Daisuke1133
2011-05-13, 04:32 PM
Eying the bandits with the bows and crossbows, Snair throws the knife already in his hand at the nearest one. Even before that knife reaches its target, Snair draws a second and throws it at the same bandit.

Throwing two knives at the nearest ranged bandit.
Attack Rolls:
[roll0] - Hits AC 4 (I think?)
[roll1] - Definitely Misses.

Damage:
[roll2]
[roll3]

Lemonus
2011-05-13, 04:51 PM
Turosomos hits one of the bandits with his morningstar, while shouting, "You want a fight? I'll give you a fight!"

Attack Roll: [roll0] My THAC0 is 20
Damage Roll: [roll1] Bludgeoning Damage.
Forgot my +5 to damage. My actual damage is 9.

Calenestel
2011-05-14, 01:21 AM
"Oh, I-i-i knew it," Anasia mumbles and fumbles for her dagger. Well, that one's not going to help any is it? Pale but determined the elven mage moves for a good position, one that would get as many of the brigands and as few of her allies in her line of fire as possible. When she finds the best place she can reach in reasonable time she digs into a leather case on her belt pulling out sand in red, yellow and blue. Steadily, and suddenly with no hint of a stutter, she chants the words of power while she traces the proper signs and sigils with her free hand. At the climax she then flings the sand in an arc in front of her and a prismatic torrent of swirling colours burst forth in a fan.

As I said: Move to where I can get the best shot possible this round. That means the highest amount of enemies per ally hit. Preferably she'd avoid hitting ANY allies. :smallwink:
Then cast colourspray.
Effecting [roll0] people for [roll1] rounds.

Ichneumon
2011-05-14, 06:18 AM
Kaitlyn rages towards one of the bandits and slashes at him with her longsword, while screaming unintelligible words.

Attack role: [roll0] My THACO is 20.
Damage roll: [roll1]

Nai_Calus
2011-05-14, 09:27 AM
Rhynneth draws his longsword and attacks the nearest bandit.

"Corellon, guide my blade."

Attack: [roll0]
On hit: [roll1]

Telasi
2011-05-16, 06:43 PM
Snair's knife throw scores a glancing hit, but fails to kill the bandit. Turosmos, however, lands a well-placed blow that leaves his opponent dying on the ground. Anasia's spell knocks three bandits unconscious. Kaitlyn and Rhynneth both fail to land meaningful blows on their opponents.

The archer Snair attacked returns fire with his light crossbow, while two more fire at Turosmos and Anasia. Kaitlyn and Rhynneth's opponents counterattack with maces, and another bandit charges at Turosmos, stabbing with a short sword. The rest are busy fighting with the other caravan guards.

Archer Attacks - THAC0 20
Snair: [roll0], [roll1] damage
Turosmos: [roll2], [roll3] damage
Anasia: [roll4], [roll5] damage

Melee attacks - THAC0 20
Kaitlyn: [roll6], [roll7]
Rhynneth: [roll8], [roll9]
Turosmos: [roll10], [roll11]

Lemonus
2011-05-16, 07:05 PM
With a snarl, Turosomos attacks the bandit that hit him with his morningstar, then launches another attack with all his strength.

Attack against the one with the short sword:
[roll0] My THAC0 is 20.
Damage:
[roll1]
If that takes him out, I run over to the bandit attacking Rhynneth and hit that one. If my first attack doesn't take out the one that hit me, this attack is against the one with the short sword.
Attack:
[roll2] My THAC0 is 20.
Damage:
[roll3]

Calenestel
2011-05-17, 01:40 AM
As the crossbow bolt streaks by her in a blur Anasia flinches and looks around, licking her lips. The spell had gone of perfectly, but she was exposed and didn't have any more spells prepared! The young mage is no fighter, and well aware of the fact, and the sudden feeling of being exposed makes her knees almost buckle under her. Well, I can't stay here, can I? Corellon protect me. Her face pale Anasia hurries to place herself behind her allies, getting both friends and foes between herself and the crossbow men, and fumbling with her dagger as she hustles into position. Not very brave, but she'd be of more use there, mopping up after the fighters or helping fallen comrades than dead halfway to the line of trees.

Anasias bravery is in direct proportion to the amount of spells she has left. :smallbiggrin:

On the other hand, if there's any wounded caravan guards on her side of the line of battle she'll quickly start patching him up.

She can't really do that for anyone still fighting, but if someone has dropped... In that case proficiency check:
[roll0] (Widsom 12 -2 for Healing check, so I need a 10 or lower).
If successful: [roll1] HP back to the injured one.

Daisuke1133
2011-05-19, 03:22 PM
Snair curses his ill fortune and looses another pair of knives at the bandit he marked for death previously.

Throwing two knives at previous target.

Attack #1:
[roll0] - Hits AC 12
[roll1]

Attack #2:
[roll2] - Hits AC 9
[roll3]

Telasi
2011-05-19, 04:49 PM
Turosmos continues his rampage through the bandits, bringing down both his own and Rhynneth's opponents with two blows and a quick lunge. Anasia tends to an injured guard and easily stabilizes him. Snair manages to catch the crossbowman again, finishing him.

Calenestel
2011-05-21, 05:26 AM
Staying back was a good idea and Anasia smiles to herself as she can establish that the fallen guard, while still out of the fighting, would survive the skirmish. He wouldn't have if not for her and she loved the feeling of actually doing something worthwile. Getting up from her knees the elf looks around for anyone else unfortunate enough to fall to the onslaught. Or just stumbling back so that she could help the person return to the battle.

Once again then:
[roll0] (Widsom 12 -2 for Healing check, so I need a 10 or lower).
If successful: [roll1] HP back to the injured one.

Lemonus
2011-05-21, 08:34 PM
Turosomos turns and strikes one of the bandits attacking the defenders.

Attack roll: (My THAC0 is 20)
[roll0]
Damage Roll.
[roll1]

Daisuke1133
2011-05-21, 11:07 PM
Snair moves a short distance toward the next of the missile slinging bandits. He draws another knife from the bandoleer slung across his chest and flings it at his intended foe.

Moving at half of base movement and throwing a single knife at the nearest ranged bandit.

[roll0] - hits AC 8
[roll1]

Ichneumon
2011-05-22, 02:15 AM
Kaitlyn feels disappointed when she doesn't hit her opponent. Obviously she needs to calm down. Although a "wild raging barbarian" might be scary, it doesn't mean it's a good battle tactic.

She doesn't shout and stays very calm, breathes calmly, relocates her hand on her sword and tries again:

Attack role: [roll0] My THACO is 20.
Damage roll: [roll1]

Nai_Calus
2011-05-22, 06:54 AM
Rhynneth seeks a new target and attacks them, frustrated by his failure to hit his earlier opponent.

[roll0]
On hit: [roll1]

Telasi
2011-05-22, 02:56 PM
The two dwarves continue their rampage through the bandits, Turosmos landing another fatal blow and Snair badly wounding an archer. Kaitlyn and Rhynneth don't fare as well, both failing to land telling strikes on their opponents. Anasia, meanwhile, manages to stabilize one of the wounded guards, but no more than that.

At this point, the majority of the bandits cut and run, leaving the three still unconscious from Anasia's spell.

Daisuke1133
2011-05-22, 03:58 PM
Seeing the cowardly bandits flee, Snair sneers at their retreating forms and shakes his fist in the air.

"An' stay gone ye rotten sons of goblin-humpin' orcs!" He shouts after them before moving to recover four of the knives he threw and making a note to replace the one he left in the last bandit.

Calenestel
2011-05-23, 02:50 AM
Laughing Anasia stands from where she was kneeling by the next guard, one more who would live to see another day. They had done it! A real fight, a skirmish if not a battle and they had won! It was exhilarating, she felt more alive than... well, ever really, even if her contribution had been small. Looking around sobers her up, though. So many wounded, maybe even dead. That was a bit gut wrenching, really. Still her good spirits doesn't evaporate entirely and with a friendly smile for her comrades the elf says: "Tie those I knocked out up, will you?" And then the realization that she's speaking to others, dwarves, men and elves alike, crashes home and the rest come out in a stumbling rush while her face grows red from both her usual insecurity and the embarassment of actually trying to take charge and give orders: "I-i-i w-will l-look for s-s-s-survivors."
And with that the elfmaid hurries to look for any more needing her help, caravan guards first and bandits after that. She's not letting anyone die or suffer needlessly, even if they had attacked them. But she isn't about to let any fallen caravan guards wait until she'd taken care of bandits either. It was sort of a punishment for the latter, and she suspected the former wouldn't look kindly on that kind of behaviour.

Should I roll (and if so, how many checks) or should we just DM fiat that?

Telasi
2011-05-23, 03:53 AM
The dying ones don't need a roll, just taking time to bandage them up so they don't bleed out is enough. In truth, there aren't many wounded left to tend to. The bandits were hardly skilled fighters, while most of the caravan guards are decent. The overall battle was fairly one-sided, just as your particular bit of it was.

Lemonus
2011-05-23, 07:17 AM
Turosomos wipes his morningstar off on the ground, then he stands up and speaks while viewing the aftermath of the battle. "I'd say we did pretty well, eh? Nice workout."

Ichneumon
2011-05-23, 10:41 AM
Kailtyn didn't feel victorious at all, her contributions to the battle were.... quite neglectable and disappointing. Hopefully no one noticed. She walks to Anasia, "You were very good in battle, better than I expected. Why tie them up though? Can't we just kill them off right away? No need to waste a rope on them."

Daisuke1133
2011-05-23, 04:34 PM
"I don't know about you, lass," Snair says, giving Kaitlyn a withering glare, "but I like to know when someone's out to get me. And I like to know if I should get them first."

He then proceeds to flag down one of the caravaners and tells him, "Listen lad, we need to borrow some rope from you. Now don't you worry about getting it back, once we're done with it you'll get it back safe and sound. And just as it was when ye gave it to us. We just need to restrain some prisoners a moment."

Nai_Calus
2011-05-23, 07:36 PM
Rhynneth snorts at Turosomos' comment.

"I'd prefer not getting one, frankly, and I fear my showing in this battle was quite poor." He glares at Kaitlyn.

"Do not be so quick to demand the deaths of others, child. It only lowers you to their level. So few of our People practice mercy, yet Corellon would have us show it."

Lemonus
2011-05-23, 07:41 PM
Turosomos responds to Rhynneth's comment to Kaitlyn.
"Bah! You're all the same. Preaching mercy and compassion, until it becomes inconvenient for you."

Nai_Calus
2011-05-24, 05:01 AM
"Do not mistake necessity for inconvenience. There does come a point where the best thing to do overall is to kill others; and obviously one must defend oneself and others when attacked. But other things should at least be tried first, when it comes to the point when you're the one standing over a helpless opponent with a blade in your hand."

Calenestel
2011-05-24, 05:31 AM
Kaitlyn's callous suggestion that they kill the prisoners makes the smaller elf pale and stammer, at first without even getting a word out. When Snair and Rhynneth speaks against any more killing though she calms down somewhat and manages to say: "I-i-if w-we k-k-kill them, th-then what's th-the d-d-difference b-between us and th-them?" She didn't really believe Snair would get anything useful out of them. They were probably just bandits and nothing more sinister than that. It was bad enough really in her book. But she hadn't spared them because of that. "A-a-a-and I-i d-don't want m-m-murder o-on my c-c-conscience."

Ichneumon
2011-05-24, 06:49 AM
Kailtyn looks surprised. "Well, the difference is obvious, isn't it? We won and they did not. If your conscience can't deal with murder, why do you carry weapons or sling spells at all?" She let's it go though, not interested in starting a discussion on morality with the others. She could see the tactical advantage, but didn't see any moral reason not to kill them, they attacked them. It had been their choice. She lets the others deal with the prisoners and stand guard, she didn't want to be ambushed again and wanted to know if the bandits would return.

Calenestel
2011-05-27, 07:45 AM
Not responding to Kaitlyn's point of view with more than an awkward blush Anasia moves about stabilizing the wounded. She would like to point out that fighting in self-defence, even preparing for it, or to slay evil doers who are killing others, innocents, is far, FAR from murder. She would like to say that she had chosen to sling spells to protect the People, and all who are weak and innocent and had even put three bandits down without hurting them a bit.

But all of that dies on her tongue. She can't make herself speak up like that in front of so many. She can't even figure out where she would start. And a part of her is also thinking that it wouldn't matter anyway. Her feeble voice would never sway such a vicious fighter such as the other elf. Vicious in EVERY sense of the word. It would be better to not get on her wrong side.
So instead she stays silent and set to caring for the fallen, something that made her feel a little better about all the violence, tending to those in need.

Nai_Calus
2011-05-27, 01:37 PM
"There is a great deal of difference between murder and defending oneself. I have no stomach for murder, no. But that does not mean that I will not raise a blade to protect myself or others when attacked, and if need be I will kill in battle. But once the battle is past, it returns to simple murder, unless the crime is so great it cannot go unpunished." Rhynneth responds softly, without any rancor in his voice. He is not scolding, merely stating his position.

When the prisoners begin to awaken, he crouches in front of one of them, looking into the human's eyes. Human eyes, despite his acceptance of the race, still bother him. So small and at such a strange angle. He shrugs it off and addresses the man.

"So, we've reached the point where you tell us why you were trying to kill us, and perhaps strike a bargain with us to spare your lives and possibly release you in exchange for selling out your erstwhile companions who abandoned you at the first hint of trouble, so that an end may be put to such unjustified attacks."

Telasi
2011-05-27, 04:28 PM
The man looks fearfully back at Rhynneth, and his voice trembles a bit as he speaks. "We're desperate, m'lord. Between that damned dream fever and the Zhents, there's precious little left for an honest living 'round here. Morgan, 'e said that caravan guards would just run off if we came at 'em, an' tisn't as if ye'll be delivering 'em to Dagger Falls, what with the sickness an' them night dwarves. We weren't trying to murder nobody, I swear! Please, sir, ye have to believe me..."

Lemonus
2011-05-27, 08:59 PM
Turosomos looks very startled at the bandit's comment of "night dwarves"
"Night dwarves?! Tell me more!"

Telasi
2011-05-28, 02:51 AM
There used to be a clan of dwarves livin' in the hills hereabout, long ago. They say they were driven out by the mage-lord Colderan for crafting a magic sword to slay 'im, but they laid a curse on their mines before they went. Now some fool's gone an' tried to steal it, 'tis said, an' the restless spirits of the dwarves have come back to take vengeance on all who live in Daggerdale. 'Tis true enough, for it ain't safe to be out after nightfall, and some've seen small folk making mischief in the night.

Ichneumon
2011-05-29, 03:00 PM
"So... you were really not meaning to do any harm? You felt you were just doing what had to be done? Guess that counts for all of us, right? Funny how that works."

While saying that in a rather slow manner, wanting to make sure that the other party members would hear her, she secretly looks at the elf cleric and wanted to see how she'd react. She really wanted to make her point.

"I guess we could take a look at those dwarven settlements, try to find out if we can do anything to put a stop to this?" She asks looking at the other party members.

"Would you be able to show us the way?" She asks the prisoners.

Lemonus
2011-05-29, 05:42 PM
"I agree. We should investigate this clan of dwarves."

Telasi
2011-05-29, 06:08 PM
I can take ye to the Eagle's Eyrie, aye. 'Tis an old dwarven outpost, abandoned when the mage-lord drove 'em away.

Calenestel
2011-05-30, 02:42 AM
Shivering at the dire news Anasia watches and listens but says nothing. The group seem set on investigating these ill tidings anyway so no reason for her to try and convince anyone. She nods agreement when Turosomos looks her way. The thought of invading night dwarves makes her a bit weak in the knees really, she's no warrior by any stretch of the words, she wouldn't even call herself brave. But this was too important for her to give in to fear. Swallowing hard she starts mentally to prepare for the expedition.

Nai_Calus
2011-06-01, 10:38 AM
"Take us there, then. If there is something bad going on here, it must be stopped."

Telasi
2011-06-01, 03:21 PM
The captured bandit leads you off into the hills, finally bringing you to a steep stone cliff. A narrow path winds up the cliff face, but you can see a twenty foot gap where it has crumbled away. The Eyrie's at the top. Good luck, but I've no wish to tempt the curse with ye. I'll go no farther.

Lemonus
2011-06-01, 04:45 PM
"Actually, you will go farther. I want to make sure you aren't leading us into a trap."

Calenestel
2011-06-02, 11:58 AM
Surprised, and a little shocked too, Anasia glances at the dwarf as he states that the prisoner would come with them even further. A trap? The man had stated from the beginning that the place was full of danger. That was no way of leading someone into any trap. Insecurely she then glances towards Rhynneth, seeking some support.

Telasi
2011-06-05, 07:14 AM
The man glances nervously between the clifftop and the party's weapons, clearly trying to decide which frightens him more. Ye're mad, dwarf. That place is cursed, death!

Lemonus
2011-06-05, 07:22 AM
"Then you'll face death with us."

Calenestel
2011-06-06, 01:23 AM
"O-oh... L-l-let him g-go," Anasia suddenly says, her voice rather loud at first just from the effort of speaking up but dwindling rapidly as she continues. "H-he c-c-c-can't really h-help us c-c-can he? A-and I-i-i-i d-don't think i-it's a t-t-trap. N-not one he's i-in on a-a-anyway." Blushing furiously the elf maid seems to hesitate, but she keeps her eyes on the dwarf, not backing down even if she seems like she'd want nothing else.

Daisuke1133
2011-06-06, 01:44 AM
"I agree with the girl. Worst that he deserves is a good, swift kick in the pants. Not a walk through a potential deathtrap." Snair says, standing beside Anasia, his eyes still darting around their surroundings, attempting to search out any further threats to his person.

Lemonus
2011-06-06, 06:44 AM
"Fine. Bit if we walk into a trap set by him and his fruends, it's your fault!" Turosomos the turns to the bandit.
"You may go."

Ichneumon
2011-06-08, 10:50 AM
Kailtyn doesn't say much. It hadn't been her choice to keep the prisoner alive, so she didn't really care how he'd die. She thought it was unlikely it'd be an ambush and it didn't seem like the prisoner could be of any further use. Hoping to ease the tention a bit between the group, she answers:

"Let him go home. We don't need him anymore."

Calenestel
2011-06-09, 04:17 PM
With a relieved, and somewhat satisfied look to her eyes, Anasia smiles to her companions as they make the "right decision". She really doubted that they would regret it, and when even Kaitlyn was for letting the poor wretch flee it made her happy. And hopeful that the callous elf might be... warming up a bit. Maybe. One look at her made the elven mage doubt that, but you never knew...

Lemonus
2011-06-13, 03:51 PM
After making sure that the bandit was gone, Turosomos started up the path, not waiting for the others.

Nai_Calus
2011-06-18, 12:47 PM
Rhynneth follows Turosomos, keeping an eye out for danger.

Telasi
2011-06-18, 09:08 PM
The path doesn't seem terribly dangerous, with the exception of one gap about twenty feet across. The cliff face is sufficiently rough that a skilled climber might be able to cross, but the fall is potentially dangerous.