PDA

View Full Version : I will draw your D&d character.

Pages : 1 [2]

littlekKID
2011-07-12, 07:54 PM
Lydia Darkblade
TN Halfing Rogue
Hair: shiny black, sliky, gathered in a not so tight ponytail
eyes: big, round, drak blue-green
face : rather child-like
body: shorter then normal Halflings
armor: +1 Mithril Chainshirt
Weapon: +2 Rapier, needs to look ancient, covered in runes. a corssbow, a small dagger
More Stuff: Fingerless leather gloves (of dexterity), belt with lots of healing potions on it, boots of Expeditious Retreat (reddish-brown tone)
more about: Lydia can be a bit of mood swinger, in one moment rather sarcastic and bitter, and playfully childish in the other. while she started adventuring so she could get money faster , she quickly started to like the danger and fighting-usually being the first to jump to a battle. she cares for some for her closer friends, although she'll never admit it, but is never above pick-pocketing them. she's very bad with the cross-bow and most likely to fight with her Rapier.

Renegade Paladin
2011-07-14, 07:12 AM
Good point about Conaniscool being absent... Pity that - I wanted to see some more of that work. Could someone post it here if they have heard anything from them? It would be nice to know whether or not we've been abandoned...
Well, he hasn't posted since June 4th and as far as I can tell didn't mention an absence then. Pity, but I've never seen one of these things work out for very long. An artist whose handle I now forget made this offer some years ago and I was one of the first to take her up. She got as far as a rough sketch on mine before she dropped off the face of the board.

Noble Phantom
2011-07-14, 05:48 PM
Hmm... That's annoying... I might try taking some of these requests up myself then, though my work is nothing on conaniscools... It would only be in black and white too, cause I can only work with graphite pencils...
Still, if anyone wants me to have a go at their character, and no-one has a problem with me posting some art on here, just tell me. If there's no problem with me taking over, I might get a few examples up soon. Just need to get my scanner working...

Milo v3
2011-07-14, 06:07 PM
If you don't mind I have a character I'd like you to draw.

Feron

Race: Murderer (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Murderer(Keran_Race))
Class: Binder (Keran Binder (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Binder_(Keran)) (not Tome Of Magic)) level 3

Height:5'2

Weight: 102 lb.

Looks: He stands at about 5'2, a little above average for his race. His eyes are the same color as his feathers, blue under the correct light, but everywhere else black as night. When looked upon it obvious he is always thinking, sometimes scheming.

Armor: Black Robe

Weapons: Light Crossbow

Other: If you can I would like him standing on runic circle with a golden dog at his side.

Also please read the physical description of the race as it is homebrew. Also the class is different from the tome of magic class of the sme name.

The-Mage-King
2011-07-14, 06:14 PM
Well, if you're willing, mind taking my request too?

It's quoted in the spoiler.

Howdy. I'm here to request myself a portrait. Name: Anemelv Guthyanda
Race/Gender: Elf, Male.
Appearance: Slightly heavier set than usual for an elf, fairly tall, blond hair shorter than most elves' (around neck length instead of middle-back, kept tied back as well), steel-grey eyes (not completely grey- should have normal irises instead of the "eyes all one color" of elves).
Clothing: Loose, black robes (think more Jedi than priest or wizard- mobility is important). Has a grey-silver hooded cloak on, with a sword sheathed at his left side. Wears black/dark brown boots.
Pose: standing, arms crossed, smirking. Cloak either hanging off of his right shoulder or the hood up. Maybe with roiling dull blue or another dullish color of energy behind him? Alternately, his right arm at his side and his left hand held up, surrounded by grey whisps of magic, standing with one foot on the back of a disceased dragon.

Anyway, this isn't excatly of the highest priority to me. If you don't want to take it, that's fine. Just saw this and figured I'd ask. :smallsmile:

EDIT: The cloak looks somewhat like the one on this card (http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=46030).

3SecondCultist
2011-07-14, 06:55 PM
Here is my original request for a character. Thank you so much for continuing Conan's work, even if you don't draw mine. Art, especially D&D art, dos not have a price in my mind. :smallsmile:

Alec Danue

Physical Descriptors:
- 6'1 height
- Lanky but well defined muscle frame
- Caucasian, with tanned and chapped skin
- Dark brown, shoulder length hair
- Grey eyes
- Scar running down left cheek

Clothes/Equipment:
- Worn, tan tunic
- Brown belt with golden buckle
- Black cotton pants, flared at the ankle
- Tattered grey cloak with hood (not currently wearing hood, though)
- Sapphire amulet, golden setting/chain
- Ornate spiked gauntlet (think new Prince of Persia style) on right arm
- Black combat boots

Miscellaneous Information:
- Adjectives to describe him: determined, powerful, serious, young, rugged
- Looks most like: a younger version of Ciarán Hinds (just Google him if you don't know who he is)
- I would like to see him standing, if at all possible on a sand dune.

Biography:
Alec Danue was born into poverty. Scratching out a living on the streets of Solstice (a Lawful Anal theocratic city state), the only person with whom he had any real relationship was his aging mother, a seamstress. He eventually turned to pickpocketing, and one day accidentally angered a nobleman. He was exiled, and learned the ways of adventurers. Traveling to the great Crystal Deserts to the west, he uncovers an ancient vault. He triggers a magical trap, which in knocks him unconscious and leaves him with some powerful questions about divinity.

This is not a player. This is my BBEG, in his early adventuring days, before he became Cho'Sul, the lich, and overthrew an entire pantheon. At this point in his life, he has yet to turn down the path of corruption that awaits him. He is dominated by his determination and his thirst for more knowledge, but is still moved by emotion, and the plight of the common man. I am currently writing a series of journals from his point of view (in this time period) that my players will eventually get and hopefully decipher, so this will add a lot of background flavor and even yield some useful information.

Noble Phantom
2011-07-15, 06:26 PM
I'll see what I can do with these requests then guys. Just as a warning, I'm going on holiday on Monday, and won't be able to access any more requests past then, until I get back 2 weeks later. On the plus side, I should be able to do at least some work on the requests I've already got by then.

Couple of quick questions Milo V3. With Murderers, do the wings actually attach to the arms and legs, or is that just a rough guide to the size? Also, what sort of dog do you want stood by your character? What sort of tone is the skin on his face? And does your character have hair, or just feathers on his head? If he has hair, what is it like?
Sorry in advance if any of these questions seem a bit stupid/obvious, I just want to make sure I get your character right the first time round :smallbiggrin:

Milo v3
2011-07-15, 07:38 PM
With Murderers, do the wings actually attach to the arms and legs, or is that just a rough guide to the size?
They do attach with the Arms, not the legs though.

Also, what sort of dog do you want stood by your character?
Husky I guess.

What sort of tone is the skin on his face
They have Pale Blue Skin

And does your character have hair, or just feathers on his head
Feathers. But they make a shape like hood.

Noble Phantom
2011-07-16, 03:00 PM
As promised, here's a quick couple of examples.:smallbiggrin: Woulda added more, but the rest are at a friend's house at the minute

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j343/NoblePhantom/pic1.jpg

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j343/NoblePhantom/pic2.jpg

Ardent
2011-07-17, 04:07 AM
Those look awesome Phantom! The first one is a Rakasha or Weretiger? Either way it looks great!

Surrealistik
2011-07-17, 09:08 AM
Very nice work! Especially like the gradients and shading on the second.

My own request, buried in pages past:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11167613&postcount=225

Szilard
2011-07-17, 10:04 AM
And mine. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11045251&postcount=158)

Archpaladin Zousha
2011-07-17, 12:20 PM
I too would like to repost my old request, with a few updates:

Morcaine of Grayce (http://www.dndsheets.net/view.php?id=20693)

Background
Morcaine does not know the day she was born, so she's based her age off the day she was found on the steps of the small temple in the village of Grayce, on the border between Ustalav and Lastwall. A foundling with no clue left as to her heritage, the people of the village raised her together, instilling in her the values of hard work and honor. She might have lived her whole life as an aid to the local farmers and a shepard for the church's sheep, had she not heard the call.

It came to her on the eve of her tenth birthday, a subtle cooing in the night, like a mother to a child. Though the voice spoke of comfort and family, Morcaine became frightened of it. She told the local priest the next day, and begged him not to send her away or think she was crazy or something. To her surprise, he didn't. He told her that Ustalav could be a dark and frightening place, and that if she ever felt alone, she need only turn to the gods, and they would be with her. Morcaine prayed in the temple each night, sometimes feeling she could almost hear the voices of Pharasma, Iomedae, and the Empyreal Lord Andoletta, real voices to drown out the false. But after about a year of resisting the mysterious call, it tried to take her. Undead rose from the cemetery near the temple and attempted to take her. Though they could not enter the temple, the priest tried to drive them away, and was slain. They came the next night, and the night after that, never entering buildings, but trying everything in their power to get Morcaine out of the temple to follow the call that summoned them

The people of Grayce didn't know what to do. Some wanted to drive Morcaine out, blaming her for the problem, while others wanted to help her, as she'd been nothing but a friend to them all. The question was answered for them when a Knight of Ozem arrived to investigate the problems affecting the village. The Knight's name was Sir Able, and he was accompanied by the famous Professor, Petros Lorrimor. The two interviewed Morcaine and the village folk about what was going on, and the Professor told Morcaine something that shook her to the core.

She was not human, but a changeling, the daughter of a hag and some poor man she'd tricked and then likely eaten. The cooing voice was her mother trying to lure her back to her, to turn Morcaine into a hag as well. Sir Able surmised that the undead plaguing Grayce must have been raised by the hag to try and bring her back by force. Morcaine was horrified, but the two men told her not to worry. They would protect her from this scourge. Sure enough, when night fell that day, Sir Able single-handedly dispatched the undead at the door while Morcaine watched. The next day, Morcaine decided to ask the two to accompany her to find the hag. She wanted her mother to pay for the death of the priest that had helped her, and for the desecration of Grayce's dead. They agreed, and that night, Morcaine followed the voice where it beckoned, and Lorrimor and Able followed.

The call led the group to an eerie hut, more like a cave made from fallen branches and moss, and inside was a hulking black monstrosity, an annis hag. She cackled praise for Morcaine for bringing more toys to play with until they drew their weapons. She then screeched in anger and attacked them. She was incredibly strong, and both men were injured in the fight, until Morcaine took up Sir Able's sword and snuck up behind her mother, stabbing her in the back and then cutting off her head. The call became silent, and Morcaine was free. She took the knight and the professor back to Grayce where they were tended to until they recovered.

When that time came, Professor Lorrimor left for his home in Ravengro, while Sir Able was about to set out for Vigil in Lastwall. Morcaine asked the knight if she could go with him. She said that this little adventure had showed her something. She was safe from the predations of her mother, but she knew that there were other evils in Ustalav that caused just as much, if not more harm, and she wanted to learn how to root them out and destroy them so the innocent would be protected. Sir Able agreed, and upon arriving in Vigil, Morcaine underwent training at the war colleges of the Crusaders. She dedicated herself wholeheartedly to learning anything she could about how to hunt down and destroy evil, eventually squiring under Sir Able and keeping a regular correspondence with Professor Lorrimor. She was never as proud as the day Sir Able himself knighted her and welcomed her into the Knights of Ozem as a sister-in-arms. A few days later, she recieved a letter from Ravengro informing her that her dear friend, Professor Lorrimor, had passed away, inviting her to the funeral and notifying her that she was a beneficiary in his will.

Now a knight herself, she buckled on her armor and set out for her homeland.
Personality
Morcaine is a devoted evangelist and investigator in Iomedae's name. She is constantly vigilant both for potential converts to the Light in the Sword's faith and for evildoers and troublemakers to smite. She tries to show no fear in the face of danger, but a part of her is still that scared little girl that hid from the undead that tried to drag her from the church. Furthermore, her faith is somewhat unique, as Grayce, her home village, worshiped not just Iomedae, but also Pharasma and the Empyreal lord Andoletta. As a result, she's friendlier and more open-minded than many assume her to be at first glance. She respects Pharasma as most Ustalavic people do, but she feels that the ideals of the Pharasmin Penitance are extreme and that simply accepting the suffering in one's life in exchange for a supposedly happy afterlife is absolute rubbish. That the world can be made a better place right now if you're willing to stand up for what's right. She carries the skane of the village priest that gave his life to protect her, both for the knife's utility and as a reminder of what others had sacrificed on her behalf, and how she needs to make their sacrifices worth something. As a Knight of Ozem, and because of her own personal experiences, Morcaine loathes the Whispering Way and necromancers in general. When she finds evidence of them, she will relentlessly pursue it until she's found them and crushed them.
Appearance
At aproximately 5' 6'', Morcaine is average for a changeling. Her build is lanky, with long arms, and she has clearly toned and defined musculature, especially in her arms. She has strong-looking hands, and her fingernails are sharp and iron-black, like claws. Her complexion is unnaturally pale, almost an ivory color. Like most changelings, Morcaine has heterochromia, with her left eye a gorgeous purple, while the right is a pale blue-green. Her hair goes down to about the middle of her back, and is soot-black. In terms of clothing, Morcaine doesn't dress the part of a priestess, but Iomedae expects her faithful to be battle-ready at all times anyway. She considers herself prepared for any emergency, and doesn't like to rely on others, sometimes setting her tent up in the streets of a city and turning it into a temporary shrine for any Iomedeans in the area (which there usually aren't many of). As a result, she dresses practically, in the garb of a wanderer who never knows what to expect, while her parade armor somehow adds a dignified look to the whole ensemble. She keeps both it and her weapons in nearly pristine condition.

If you're unfamiliar with Iomedae, here's what her holy symbol looks like:
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs36/f/2008/281/3/9/Holy_Symbol_of_Iomendae_by_butterfrog.jpg
Also, a skane is a double-edged ceremonial dagger with a dull gray blade utilized by the priesthood of Pharasma, often with a stylized depiction of the goddess's face and hair on the pommel. For reference on what Pharasma looks like, here's a picture of her.
http://paizo.com/image/content/CarrionCrown/PZO9044-PharasmaInfiniteStaircase.jpg
Be aware that she uses the skane as a utility tool and sentimental object, not as a weapon. Her weapon is a bastard sword and shield.

Rae Artemi
2011-07-17, 12:48 PM
Raenir K. Artemi:

Physical Description:

Male, half-angel.
Six feet and two inches tall.
Caucasian, maybe with a very light tan.
He's built wide. Not heroic build wide or anything, but he's definitely not a skinnyboy.
Long, thick brown hair, down to his knees, almost always pulled back with a blue strap of cloth in a low-hanging ponytail, shorter bangs falling into his face most of the time.
Strong enough that you can tell that he has muscle if he's not wearing loose clothes, though that isn't often.
He's got squarish facial features, a straight nose, if a little big, and a wide mouth, often smiling. His eyes are normally a deep green. This color, about.
His facial structure is probably something like this, without the beard, and the eyes up a little higher. A little more rounded too.
http://www.ellecanada.com/img/photos/biz/ELLECanada/gossip/EGP_BANG_1238170456300x300.jpg
Oh, and he has wings. Big, white, with layered feathers. They go up from his back to just above his head, and joint down to about his knees. When they're spread out all the way, they have a wingspan of about thirteen feet.

Clothes/Equipment:

He wears loose black jeans with a belt and a teal T-shirt, as well as black and white tennis-shoes.
Above this all, he wears a... Well, it's probably best described as a trenchjacket. It's a denim jacket, with wide sleeves, the jacket itself extending down to just above his feet. The jacket has pockets on the outside above the waist as most jackets do, a short collar, and defined seems along the sleeves and... Well, everywhere seems would normally be on a jacket.
Besides his clothes, his only real equipment is the Blue Lantern ring (http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/c/c2/Blue_Lantern_Power_Ring.jpg) he wears on his left hand, ring finger.

Pose:

Something more simple would probably work best. I'd like him turned slightly, his left side facing the "camera," a slight blue glow coming off of his ring.His wings arched up a little, readjusting themselves, as he looks off into the distance right of the "camera," smiling. Of course, if you, as the artist, can think of something better, go ahead.

Background:

He's standing in the grass in front of a very large lake, around noon, so the sun is high and the sky is clear. The lake has an island in the middle, with a beach front near the lake and a forest pretty much everywhere else.

Personality, if it helps:

Rae is an avatar of hope. Literally, due to being a Blue Lantern. No matter what he does, no matter how stupid, or dangerous, or even boring it is, there is hope shining in the background. He's almost constantly happy, and ready to lend a helping hand, or encouraging word, to whoever needs it. He did some pretty bad things in the past, and he's regretful about them, but he's moving on. He, now, literally radiates hope and calm, and he wants to do good, above nearly all else.

I'd like to re-request this, if you would do it. I'd love to see it.

Morph Bark
2011-07-17, 01:11 PM
Noble Phantom is a noble phantom indeed.

If you could do my Myrrdyn, Half-Fiend Drow Wizard//Rogue, that'd be great. I can't seem to find his description in the thread, so I'll just keep it short here:

Physical Build:
- He is kind of short, standing at 5'02
- He is rather skinny-looking, but not frail
- Black skin as normal for a Drow, but with paler scars on his arms and two side-by-side on his face
- White, shoulder-length hair, part of which falls over one side of his face
- Purple eyes (irrelevant if you do it in black-and-white though, but eh xD)
- Dragon-like wings, black with yellow stripes

Clothes/Equipment:
- He wears a tight leather vest over a set of an old set of brown-and-white robes, which he cut between the legs to allow him to run normally; the robes carry some bloodstains
- Ordinary brown pants underneath the robes
- Sturdy black boots
- Sunglasses, set in a finely carved wood frame (kept atop his head when not needed)
- A Heward's Handy Haversack full of stuff
- A Belt of Hidden Pouches full of stuff
- Necklace with a golden six-pointed star with small gems on it

Bearing:
- Bears himself calmly with an authoritative attitude
- Most often cautious, ready to shrink away and hide, but fights like a bear when cornered
- Mostly prepares buff and control spells (barring fireball for dramatic effects)

Some history:
- Born the half-fiend son of a drow priestess and a devil; nearly murdered when the priestesses found out he was half-devil (not demon) and a boy; barely saved by an uncle who abandoned him in a cave near the surface
- Found by an expedition of explorers sent by a baron who wished to find out more about what was in the mountains of his land
- Raised as a bastard son, keeping his wings hidden
- Gained a position as the secretary of the mayor of a town on the baron's land
- Went into exile after dozens of years, after being wrongly suspected of aiding criminals
- Chased after said criminals, ending up in blowing up the house of a half-dragon hermit once he found them
- Said hermit took control of the situation and the four ended up travelling, on the run from the law

Additional notes:
- Having him standing to catch his breath while on the run (or just after finding out he is surrounded) might fit his situation best

Gullara
2011-07-17, 01:45 PM
This is an opportunity I can't pass up. Your art is really quite good. I hope you aren't getting too swamped.

So, on to the character. His name is Kirk Locke. He's a drow elf that's abandoned his home many years ago. Don't mistake him for a drizzt clone. He just prefers to practice his own brand of evil. :smalltongue: He likes to think of himself as a ladies man, which could be considered accurate, if not all the time. First and foremost, he's self serving. He's confident to the point of being smug.

Now for the important bit, physical description.

Kirk of course has dark skin. It is a dark grey, nearly black. his eyes are red and glow slightly with a light not dissimilar to a flame's. his hair is cut pretty short, probably only extending halfway own his ears, and is white. His ears are pointed of course. Generally Kirk will wear a smile suggesting he knows something you don't and he enjoys that fact. Or a smirk, whatever pleases you. He is rather handsome, though still looking elvish.

As for his clothing. He wears a black suit most of the time. Simple black jacket that tends to be left open and black pants. The idea I was going for when I made the character was the Blues Brothers. Black suits, pants, and tie and a white shirt. He wears simple black dress shoes on his feet. On his head is an SRV hat (http://soul-to-soul.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/stevie-ray-vaughans-hat-painting.jpg). That particular one in fact, plume and all. Lastly is the sunglasses he wears. I'm pretty flexible for what they look like, though I'd prefer something with a thin frame. Perhaps like the non-oots avatar I'll put at the bottom of this page.

I'm not too picky about his pose. A casual stance would suit him well. I would prefer that he be looking over his sunglasses rather than have them conceal his eyes. He tends to be careful about looking through them after an accident involving their magic allowing him to see something he shouldn't have. Something of note might be his weapon of choice. He keeps no less than four throwing knives on his person at all times. They're concealed, but you could have him holding one. He's a skilled knife fighter, whether that's throwing them or using them up close and personal. I'll leave anything else to your judgement.

I also have a couple avatars of him, so I'll put them here for you to glance at.
http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx135/oots12321/KirkWithShades.png http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx135/oots12321/ByOthers/kirkglasses-1.png
They aren't exactly accurate anymore, but are fairly close as long as you take into account what I've mentioned previously.

Finally, here is a link to his character sheet (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9947543&postcount=305). It's in a bit of need of updating, but you might glean something for it if you'd like to take a look.

If you decide to do this I couldn't thank you enough. It'd be really appreciated. Of course I couldn't expect you to if you don't get to it. Here's to hoping you do.

Well, since you're so generous as to offer to do these, I'd appreciate if you did mine as well if you get to it.

Noble Phantom
2011-07-17, 08:34 PM
OK guys, I've got all the requests up to this point saved on my IPod, so I can access them while I'm away. However, I won't be able to check up on the forum for the next two and a bit weeks, although I'm hoping to have at least a couple of requests done by then (not sure how much free time I'll have though, so no promises) Just posting this so you guys know you haven't been abandoned :smallbiggrin:

Archpaladin Zousha
2011-07-17, 08:35 PM
Thank you!

Morph Bark
2011-07-18, 04:43 AM
Muchas gracias! Have a great holiday!

Ardent
2011-07-18, 06:07 AM
Have a good holiday. And thanks!

Flame of Anor
2011-07-19, 12:24 PM
Ooh, cool. Let me put mine (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11103226#post11103226) in the new queue.

DragonOfUndeath
2011-07-25, 07:47 AM
Can you draw my Necromancer?

He is an Immortal Human wrapped in a ragged cloak with pale skin and a rat skeleton on his shoulder and the Necronomicon (complete with Human Skin bindings

chainer1216
2011-07-26, 08:51 PM
wow, you're art is awesome. so awesome that i cant help but throw out my character.

Leon'ard Letum the human hellfire warlock
he's got slicked back, blonde hair thats turning a redish orange at the roots.
the whites of his eyes are actually black, and his pupils are orange and slited like a cats. as for clothes he has calf high black leather boots, black dress pants, a white dress shirt and black vest and red tie with black magic symbols on it, and he wears a black leather gloves.

hm, now that i think about it he's wearing somthing pretty similar to this guy here

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=35075710

other than that he has wings made of darkness and a briefcase with a strap on it so it can be worn like a messanger bag, and a cane

edit: oh, and as for a celebrity look alike, wesker from resident evil 5, is the closest i can think of. and as for personality, he likes to try and be intimidating, often conjuring fire in his hand (he's left handed if that matters.) but those familiar with him, know that he's actually pretty laid back and a bit of a joker. you may also want to know that he's a lawyer.

and if you wanted to do somthing alittle differant, he has a wife thats pregnant, so you could do somthing with both of them, or maybe do a drawing of when the baby is born and theyre holding it, i dunno, i'm just throwing stuff out there, anyway, if you like that idea, just say so and i'll post a description of her.

khantroll
2011-07-26, 10:49 PM
I am sure you have more then enough to keep you busy through the new year, but I am going to throw one into the ring. It is actually my brother's character, who is currently deployed overseas.

Xorn is a drow vampire rogue/assassin. He carries the same build of as most drow males, lean and short, but his undead condition has faded his jet-black skin to a dusty color akin to ebony that hasn't been polished in a century or two. His eyes are red and his hair is white, and he almost always wears this smirk of a smile. He wears black hide armor with silver buckles and accents on it, with matching black leather boots and cloves. He carries a short sword and heavy crossbow at all times, and dagger in his belt. All are tipped with poison.

Noble Phantom
2011-08-01, 10:00 AM
I'm back guys!:smallsmile: Holiday was kinda busy, and I probably should have mentioned that I was a slow worker before, so I only actually have one completed drawing (which was Morcaine of Grayce). I should be able to upload it some time in the next couple of days. I also have a couple of others that I've started on, so I'm hoping to finish them some time in the next 2 weeks.:smallbiggrin:

Archpaladin Zousha
2011-08-01, 11:02 AM
Yay! I can't wait to see her! :smallsmile:

Tyndmyr
2011-08-01, 11:16 AM
Post a description of your character (including notable gear, demeanor, maybe an actor/actress that resembles them) and I will draw them. Bye.

Oh, the reason I'm doing this is to build up my portfolio.

Here's some examples of my stuff:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h209/chiboyz/gnomimcgnomersoncopy2.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h209/chiboyz/Stufff/ras_006calt.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h209/chiboyz/Some%20stuff/blackchick_001cc.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h209/chiboyz/Some%20stuff/lizardman_001cf.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h209/chiboyz/Some%20stuff/magicgirl_001.jpg

Is D20 modern acceptable? If so, I have a char I'd love you to draw. A business sort who's found himself caught up in the most terrible of things. Human, short black hair, medium height and build, eyepatch, typically wearing a classic suit and carrying a .50 Beowulf(damned big assault rifle) in a modified guitar case, and a bandolier of grenades.

Thanks to knowledge of magic, subtle magic runes or symbols are optional but entirely appropriate on clothing and weaponry. Thanks for considering the request!

Noble Phantom
2011-08-01, 02:19 PM
Conan doesn't visit this thread anymore, but I started taking requests back on page 9. In response to your question, I don't really care where the character is from, so long as its a decent idea

Scaliburn
2011-08-02, 07:58 PM
I don't know if anyone will ever get around to mine, but here goes nothing. My character's name is Scaliburn Silverfox. He is 5'11, with slightly messy brown hair. He has one normal blue eye, but the other eye is a bright silver. He typically wears a chain shirt, but covers that up with gaudy clothes similar to Ezio from assassin's creed. He also wears a long, heavy hooded cloak. He normally has a cocky half smile, and he sees himself as a bit of a ladies man, because he consistently gets drunk and wakes up the next morning with a beautiful girl sleeping next to him. He is a human ranger that dual wields enchanted Longswords, but has a few daggers hidden around him, just in case. He is built like an athlete, not super muscular, but lean and powerful. No facial hair. The colors of his clothes are normally black, with very little dark teal color as a secondary color. He has a signet ring with a silver fox's head on it. He has a pet riding dog that looks like a huskie. If anyone gets around to drawing this, I would be eternally grateful.

Esprit15
2011-08-02, 08:30 PM
I was wondering if you could get one of my first character. Here (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=313642) is the character sheet, which I think describes most details that may needed.

EDIT: Feel free to make him as a higher level character though

HalfTangible
2011-08-04, 03:17 PM
I findit interesting requests are still coming in despite the artist's apparent disappearance

Gullara
2011-08-04, 07:53 PM
I findit interesting requests are still coming in despite the artist's apparent disappearance

Well you see...

Conan doesn't visit this thread anymore, but I started taking requests back on page 9. In response to your question, I don't really care where the character is from, so long as its a decent idea

*cough*

Noble Phantom
2011-08-05, 12:23 PM
Sorry it took so long to get up, but here is Morcaine.:smallbiggrin: Now, before you look, I should probably mention that I wasn't entirely sure what parade armour looked like, so I just went with a kinda ornate, but not overly covering armour (I at least knew its stats). So if I got the armour wrong, just say and I'll redo it.
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j343/NoblePhantom/mumandrupert2.jpg

Edit: Just noticed that part of the cloak has been cut off. Will repost image later if there are no problems

Archpaladin Zousha
2011-08-05, 12:52 PM
Awesome! Many thanks!

Do you...do you have any objections if I post this on my DeviantArt page? I'll credit you for it, I promise! :smallredface:

Timeless Error
2011-08-05, 01:04 PM
Noble Phantom, that looks outstanding. I'd like to make a request (actually, I'd like to make several requests, but it's probably better to do one at a time).

Quoted from my original post:

Timeless Arrow, Lawful Neutral Male Githzerai (http://images.wikia.com/forgottenrealms/images/9/92/4e_Githzerai.jpg) Ranger.
Timeless Arrow is a thin, gaunt, and green-skinned githzerai. He is short for his race, only about 5'8", but seems even shorter than that due to his almost uncanny ability to fade into the background. His eyes are a dull gray. He is bald and has no facial hair.
Timeless Arrow is clothed in a gray-green, hooded cloak. He carries two bows, one beautiful, smooth, and black and the other rough and crudely made. He favors the latter due to a personal attachment to it, but carries the former across his back and uses it on occasion. Timeless Arrow wears a pair of gray gloves. His right hand is slightly bigger than his left, and seems to be oddly mishapen. The glove that covers this hand is a darker gray than the one covering his left.
In personality, Timeless Arrow is shy, brooding, and contemplative. He has a tendency to take it upon himself to be the judge of who is the "right side" of certain conflicts. He is suspicious and rarely talks to people he does not know, and even then, he almost never uses a sentence when a word will do.
Ability scores (if you want them for reference):
Strength 12
Dexterity 22
Constitution 12
Intelligence 12
Wisdom 18
Charisma 8

Pose: Whatever you want, really. He should probably have his bow drawn with an arrow nocked.

Circle of Life
2011-08-05, 01:15 PM
Oh my goodness. The quality to time ratio in this thread is incredible. Sadly, I don't have any interesting character concepts worthy of taking a spot in here, but I would love to see your take on the Varag (http://images.wikia.com/non-aliencreatures/images/a/ae/Varag.jpg) if you get the opportunity. :smallsmile:

Gullara
2011-08-05, 01:33 PM
Wow, that looks amazing. :smallbiggrin:

Noble Phantom
2011-08-05, 05:07 PM
Thanks for all the compliments guys:smallbiggrin: Feel free to post the stuff anywhere though, I would love to see my work in other places.

Archpaladin Zousha
2011-08-05, 06:58 PM
How about that? I barely have Morcaine's picture up on DeviantArt and already people are putting it in their favorites!

Thanks again, Noble Phantom. I made sure to credit you in the description. :smallsmile:

Perhaps in the future I'll request some of Morcaine's party mates.

Noble Phantom
2011-08-06, 02:21 AM
Okay guys, just for reference, Kirk Locke should be the next one I get posted up here. I'm just having a little trouble getting the SRV hat and the sleeves on the jacket to sit properly

Ardent
2011-08-06, 07:38 AM
Morcaine looks great Noble! Good job. :smallsmile:

Esprit15
2011-08-06, 10:06 AM
Dang man, that is amazing! You are a very skilled artist. The detail using only a pencil is incredible.

Gullara
2011-08-06, 12:59 PM
Okay guys, just for reference, Kirk Locke should be the next one I get posted up here. I'm just having a little trouble getting the SRV hat and the sleeves on the jacket to sit properly

:smallbiggrin: Awesome! I can't wait.

Sarone
2011-08-07, 01:18 PM
Hey man. I liked what you did for Morcaine's character. Looks awesome.

If you have the time and energy, can you get one done for my character?

Believing in being prepared for battle, Kaythek wears iron scale armor over a tan tunic and brown paints, a falchion at his side that is etched with dwarven and orcish runes. While his black hair tied back into a pony tail that goes a little past his shoulders, and his face is in a permenant frown, the most striking feature that most people comment about is his eyes, for they are the color of a mountain blizzard, grey and clouded. A tall, tan skinned, lean but muscular orc, Kaythek hopes he strikes as an imposing figure, a force to be reckoned with.

Hopefully the description helps. If you want more information, just ask.

Six
2011-08-08, 03:37 AM
If you ever get the time:

Alfred Wolfe.

A hardy young man from the north, standing tall and dignified with thick, but not over bulky muscle, hidden beneath thick black clothing and Scale armor, with a whitewashed Foxhead chiseled onto an over sized right pauldron (if that can't be seen too well due to the angle, that's fine), a white and silver cloak thrown over the opposite shoulder, he carries a large falchion at his side.
Thick black hair, pulled back into a ponytail by a leather thong, and very prominent azure blue eyes.

Hazzardevil
2011-08-08, 04:54 AM
Here is my request.
Quite detailed.

He always carrys 2 longswords, one steel, one silver.
He has either white hair, white eyes or both or both.
(Yes he is a witcher those who are wathcing.)
He also wears clothes of nobility, but it is also practical.
Those are all the details on appearance, you can come up with any other details yourself.
Heres details on what he does.
He hunts monsters and people, whatever brings in money.
He's a warlock, the type that throws Kamehamehas Eldritch Blasts.
Thank you in advance.

Ixil
2011-08-08, 02:16 PM
This topic still open?

Timeless Error
2011-08-08, 04:00 PM
This topic still open?

Yes, but Noble Phantom has taken over from conaniscool, who no longer visits the thread. (Don't worry, Noble Phantom's artwork is outstanding too.)

Noble Phantom
2011-08-12, 06:09 AM
Just posting up a quick warning that I won't be able to visit the thread for a while cause I've got stuff going on at home. Should be back soon though

Milo v3
2011-08-12, 07:30 AM
Repost of my character.

If you don't mind I have a character I'd like you to draw.

Feron

Class: Binder (Keran Binder (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Binder_(Keran)) (not Tome Of Magic)) level 3

Height:5'2

Weight: 102 lb.

Looks: He stands at about 5'2, a little above average for his race. His eyes are the same color as his feathers, blue under the correct light, but everywhere else black as night. When looked upon it obvious he is always thinking, sometimes scheming.

Armor: Black Robe

Weapons: Light Crossbow

Other: If you can I would like him standing on runic circle with either a

Golden dog (Husky)
Fiendish Rat or
Lemure (Devil)
at his side.

Also please read the physical description of the race as it is homebrew. Also the class is different from the tome of magic class of the sme name.

Gideon Falcon
2011-08-14, 12:32 AM
Zeta: A 7-1/2 foot clockwork man with a strange coat of arms in an unidentifiable language on his chest. His feet have chainsaws attatched, his hands turn into buzzsaws, and he has four spider-like limbs ending in blades on his back. He also has a propellor, usually folded up, six tentacles ending in morningstars, a tail ending similarly, a pair of mandibles on a mounted arm, and twin gatling guns in his shoulders. His face is a blank slate, with two circular portholes for eyes.

People who attack him have a strange habit of suddenly disappearing in a red mist, so you can gather the kinds of powers he would display.

Cardea
2011-08-15, 06:51 PM
Jumpingonthebandwagonjumpingonthebadwagon.

Old character of mine:

Name: Sulet Peturich
Eyes: Gray
Hair: Length makes it come down a little under his chin. Its black, but getting closer to the roots it gets gray. Think like a dye-job coming out. Its a bit thick and wavy.
Physical Build: Closer to average soldier, than anything else. If you imagined a typical fantasy soldier, you'd hit on the mark.
Clothes: Scale mail, leather boots and thick leather gloves. And dark-green colored clothes.
Gear: A small backpack, one dagger and a sword. Sword is the most valuable thing on his person; the width of the blade is an elongated claymore-equivalent, and noticeably thicker than that of a normal claymore. There's a red jewel in the hilt. There's no decoration to it.
Additional: In the campaign, he's got a Riding Bird. Its basically a Chocobo. (http://trinitywiki.org/images/8/89/ChocoboX.jpg) It is totally not necessary, but if you did include him (Potluck), you'd not only get (1)000 internets, but (2)000 internets.

Thanks if you get to me, I know there's a huge number of people ahead of me. Hope your portfolio gets the attention you rightly deserve.

Morph Bark
2011-08-19, 05:24 AM
Sorry it took so long to get up, but here is Morcaine.:smallbiggrin: Now, before you look, I should probably mention that I wasn't entirely sure what parade armour looked like, so I just went with a kinda ornate, but not overly covering armour (I at least knew its stats). So if I got the armour wrong, just say and I'll redo it.
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j343/NoblePhantom/mumandrupert2.jpg

Edit: Just noticed that part of the cloak has been cut off. Will repost image later if there are no problems

Awesomely amazing. Are you an actual art student or is this skill all from free time?

Knaight
2011-08-19, 05:31 AM

Well, in that case:

Andui

Core Physiology: Female, Short, Middling Build, Somewhere between a Mediterranean and middle eastern general appearance. She should be able to pass for male in the picture, so some level of androgyny is fine.

Equipment: Holding a lightweight partisan, wearing many layers of loose clothing, ideally looking something like high end linen. She is certainly wearing a mask over her lower face, and only hands and the upper face have exposed skin. Visual cues that suggest a nomadic life are also helpful. Note that there should be no magical equipment, and nothing particularly fancy, a more utilitarian look is preferred.

Color Scheme: Varying sand colors with a yellow sand dominant color and more red-white sand secondary color. Deeper browns and off whites are acceptable secondary colors, and even the blade of the partisan should be a somewhat whitish grey.

Shape Scheme (general shapes that should be evident in the clothing and physiology): Crescent Moons, Circles, Triangles. Long straight lines should be avoided where possible, with the notable exception of the partisan.

Personality (Should show in body language): Inquisitiveness, confidence, and the appearance of coldness to others should all be somewhat apparent.

I thank you in advance for doing this; you did great work on everything seen in the thread so far.

Noble Phantom
2011-08-19, 07:59 PM
OK guys, just throwing this one up to say that I'm back, and should hopefully get Kirk up soon.
In response to morph barks question, this art is completely done in my own time (I'm more... academic elsewhere). I mainly took over the thread because I normally struggle deciding what to draw, and liked the ideas some people were throwing up. Unfortunately, I can only really draw when I'm in the right mood, so progress can be quite slow at times:smallsmile:

Morph Bark
2011-08-24, 07:29 PM
I see. Some of the players in my group are very skilled at drawing, but none are art students (or even students with a lot of free time), so they sometimes draw their own characters. I'm sadly of the half who is not skilled like such, but I sure can dang appreciate some good character art when I see it. Keep up the good work! :smallsmile:

Half-blood
2011-08-29, 11:29 PM
Chief Field agent in the Venation Guild Agencys' department of Alchemical insurance. Venatian chapter.
Detective Maurice Query.

"There ain't no rest for the Query"

Query is a young man, 22 years in age. I like to imagine him with a long coat and a "nice" hat, a fedora if you're so inclined, reflecting his sort of "Noir" heritage. Anachronistic, considering he lives in renaissance Italy. Tall, with brown hair and blue eyes. White skin, as opposed to the darker Italian skin.
I imagine him with Dark browns and blacks and "poor" colors.

He's a young man. And that's very evident in his personality. He's Naive, and Idealistic. He's not a skilled fighter, and would likely have many bruises and scars.

As a young man, he's not serious when he doesn't have to be. If he was posing for a shot, then I'd imagine an amused, ironical smile.

An actor that looks "like" him would be David Tennant , especially as he plays the tenth doctor. Something about the youngness appeals to me. although always imagined him with a small beard, or goatee, trademark of college Juniors.

Feel free to do whatever you want with him. Consider these guidlines instead of actual rules.

http://tvguide.ca/NR/rdonlyres/851DC988-5E56-4718-A0E9-2457D888C2FE/141642/davidtennentgallery1.jpg

Please, and thank you. It would be very appreciated :smallsmile:

dehro
2011-09-16, 06:54 AM
oooh!
I had not seen this thread.

Well..I have a character I have used for ages, playing fantasy RPG.. in fact I also had it drawn by a friend of mine...who made it look like this
http://images.elfwood.com/art/a/y/ayla82/dehro.jpgI've always been very happy with the result. Still am.
in case you're wondering, he doesn't have stumpy legs..the trousers were cut shorter than normal at my request..which doesn't look too good, maybe, but it worked for me.

Yes, you may notice it's the same piccy the excellent Wojiz used to base my Stickatar on...I'm not good with change, when something works just fine for me.
It is however time for a revamp, as my friend's attempt is from 2005.

I'm not going to "compare" this piccy to the one you might want to draw, but If it bothers you to work from something existing ... I'll understand
If it doesn't, I'll proceed with the specifics on the character:

Name: Dehro P'alegas
Race: Elvish but with a subtle hint of drow :smallamused: (I was young and stupid a newbie when I created the character, and followed the half-drow fad of the time)
Age: He is passing the "young adult" stage into maturity, in elvish terms, whatever that means.
Class/profession: The true embodiment of Ranger, with a spoonful of jedi-like mysticism and purpose, he is the master of a guild of.. protectors of equilibrium.. the balance of powers and status quo, as a means to protect their habitat, the forest.. He has trained in fencing since he could walk.
Description: He's rather short and muscly, for an elf. striking the balance between a ripped physique and understatement. His torso bears several scars acquired in decades spent chasing Drow down their tunnels.
Jet-black hair at waistlenght, 2 forelocks of white hair are often hidden underneath an equally white headband. When they are not, they frame his face.
Black eyes, severe expression, slim and almost V shaped facial features. pointy ears, obviously.
He wears a rather worn, high quality, skin-tight leather armour/outfit that is purposedly made (maybe even enchanted) not to look like much.
Often he hides the armour underneath a pair of worn, almost frayed, green trousers and an equally patched and re-conditioned tunic. His boots are of the same worn down, no-frills high quality. Most often, he keeps warm by means of a cheap but heavy cloack, that once must have been either grey or green, it's hard to tell.
Equipment: A leather belt of looking cool (it also holds up a pouch or two for coin and small items)
A shoulder bag where he keeps his belongings.
The aforementioned headband.
Weapons and fighting: his weapon of choice is a drow scimitar, which magically updates it's kill count by sporting the true names of it's victims engraved on the blade itself in drow characters
He is now reaching mastery with the quarterstaff as well.
At long range, he prefers the sling to your typical elvish bow (in fact he doesn't own a bow at all) and is merelly competent with either.
He's at his best swirling in the thick of the fray, with a blade in one hand and a knife in the other.
Personality: he is rather quiet and refreshingly to the point and practical, for an elf.
The stain of his mixed heritage made an outcast of him really early in his life, so he sought fulfillment in the war-parties, as a way to find a glorious death.
He pushed himself harder than most, became a master swordsman and scout, developing a vicious strike in battle. Often he would find himself alone, hunting Drow. His status amongst the warriors grew fast, which disconcerned his clan leaders, who resolved to sent him off on a mission of exploration, making it clear that he needn't bother to come back.
Since then he has come a long way. Years of isolation and meditation, encounters with humans and other races, and a couple of "mystical/religious" experiences have turned him into a great teacher and a man with a mission: to do whatever it takes to prevent wars and wanton destruction that might lead to the destruction of the forests he now calls his home and which he defends in the name of the local divine presence. To this end he has estabilished an order of rangers, spies and vigilantes, who all look up to him as a bit of a yoda/father figure.
He has basic training in some nature-centered magic but rarely uses it, having instead developed a short range of mystic abilities that allow him fast travel within the forest and a few other nifty tricks. He stays a swordman at the core, but is keen on collecting books and items of lost knowledge. He's rather dour, severe and unflinching, doesn't smile often and is very conscious of his skills and his status/role/responsability amongst his brethren.
Sorry about the wall o'text..
I'd love to see your take on the character.

DoctorGlock
2011-09-21, 08:59 AM
not sure if this will be hard or easy on account of not having many discerning features and inhuman anatomy... for an epic game

Harab Sepharel

"Male" seraph, though androdgynous (no actual gender, just no obvious male or female traits... its half pillar of fire). The majority of the body is made of golden yellow fire that lacks solid form (flickering and trailing in the wind like actual fire rather than magical mass, but the curves and sweeps of flame still suggest humanoid features, the bend of a knee, the curve of a hip, the arch of a foot) gradually becoming more solid white-golden light until it becomes entirely solid flesh of the same color at chest level. he has six wings of golden tan but with multicolored hues of royal purple and red along the flight feathers of each wing. The wing's stranger features involve large slit pupil eyes of dark green and red-purple along the humerus and and radius parts of the wings.

a tattered hooded black cowl hides his face above the chin and goes down to about six inches past "hip" level (in quotation marks due to being a pillar of fire at that point).

the only other equipment is a longsword with a haft instead of a hilt, making it more of a spear but with a crossguard and long thin blade. the entire thing is made of grey iron and blazing with a darker red/orange flame

i cannot exactly think of an actor reference but the wings are similar to those found on the angel of death in hellboy
http://www.thedougjonesexperience.com/hellboy2~4.jpg

(I'm sorry if you've finished making these but the arts i've seen so far are just that impressive)

Porqueno
2011-10-10, 06:52 PM
Name: Illisu Philoloru
Race: Gray Elf
Class: Druid
Skin: a very light tan
Hair: golden blonde
Physical Build: Slender, a bit tall, not very muscular
Notable Clothing: He wears noble clothes, as well as a signet ring in which he has embedded a blue quartz.
Weapon: Quarterstaff
Notable Maneurisms: He has a camel, her name is fergie. She has humps and lovely lady lumps. He is also an avid defender of nature, and only deals with those who have treated their animals and environment properly. (it's hard to find infant's tears that have been humanely acquired). He is also quite a romantic, and completely omnisexual.

TheCountAlucard
2011-10-26, 02:27 AM
Conan doesn't visit this thread anymore, but I started taking requests back on page 9. In response to your question, I don't really care where the character is from, so long as its a decent ideaCan I go ahead and repost my requests from earlier in this thread?

Shichirou, the Fist of HeavenAdmittedly way more anime-esque then the others, but still has a very fantasy feel to it...

Shichirou is a human martial artist, more of a brawler than your typical practitioner. He's fairly strong physically, but he's even stronger spiritually. His fighting style is very much an extension of his nature; he pours the strength of his essence into every attack he makes, which can result in some pretty fantastic consequences, like wreathing his hands in fire, shattering a boulder with a single punch, and hurling someone into the sky.

Appearance-wise, he's not quite pretty or ugly; he's got short pale-blonde hair, and sort of a rough-cut look to him. Shichirou is both very driven and very foolhardy, so he probably has a determined look on his face and such. :smalltongue: I initially visually based him off of this picture of Bryan Fury, save for tattoos and outfit. :smalltongue:
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa100/TheCountAlucard666/Pictures/BryanFury.jpg

Shichirou once sacrificed his right hand to the gods; in return, they rewarded him with a magical replacement made of a golden metal, etched with sutras and such. Also in his panoply is a magic silk gi he wears, an elegant cloak that goes over it, and a pair of metal bracers that seemed to be crafted from prayer strips.

In case you lot want a quote from the character...

"I will inspire mankind to heroism, and I can't do so by losing to the likes of you!"

Tykoga Rae, Crime LordTykoga Rae is a Twi'lek from the Star Wars setting. He's both a noble and a scoundrel, very refined and more than a little pompous. Tykoga is the kind who wears the finest robes possible, but also goes to the expense of having them blaster-resistant. He's an aspiring Crime Lord, very crafty, and ultimately a self-interested, self-motivated person.

Of course, as a Twi'lek, he doesn't have any hair, but his lekku are fairly impressive. :smallamused: Tykoga is fairly tall and thin, and his skin is an azure color (though if this is black-and-white, I suppose that's fairly inconsequential). Even when things are tense, Tykoga usually maintains a veneer of relaxation and control.

Quote? How about... "I spared no expense to ensure my victory. Can you say the same?"

L3nNĄ, HackerL3nNĄ, or "Lenny," as he goes by when he's not on the Matrix, is a dwarf hacker. He is very self-assured of his own skills, but knows that his heists would be a lot tougher without his teammates, and is thus a very big proponent of the power of "teamwork." Unfortunately, he also has to put up with that nobody else in the party is really sure what his job is. Thus, it's not so much that he's overconfident; it's more that he knows what he can do. As a hacker/rigger, he's got a lot of little gadgets he relies on, including a number of drones that he frequently deploys. He's got quite a lot of cyberware, but the vast majority of it is inside his head, so you don't have to do much to depict it. Probably very nerdy-looking, has a pair of big goggles with fancy HUDs and whatnot running in his peripheral vision, probably wired to some fancy-looking cell phone-type device (in reality, both of these devices are superfluous; he does all his hacking in his head).

Oh, and the clincher? He's only sixteen. :smalltongue:

His quote... "I suppose you guys didn't check for a security system, did you? Luckily, I took the liberty of defeating it already."

Arch Whitman, MalkavianArch is a physically-frail looking human vampire, who looks like he's in his forties. Arch wears a pair of horn-rimmed glasses to hide his sunken eyes, and has a very evil smile. :smallamused: His dark brown hair is a little on the longish side, and very unkempt.

Amongst other vampires, Arch puts on a veneer of insanity to keep them from being suspicious of him. Even amongst humans, he still acts very eccentric. Due to his "cracked mirror" nature, Arch is very insightful, and uses this supernatural insight to his advantage over others at every opportunity.

Very little is above Arch; if it will ultimately advance his goals without putting him in danger, he will do it. Note, however, that Arch is neither "Stupid Evil," nor is he a coward. He recognizes the usefulness of other people, and cultivates friendships that he ultimately benefits from.

Outfit-wise, he could conceivably be dressed in almost anything, but he prefers a white lab coat or a jacket from some prestigious college; as a scientist in life, he still holds on to some of his mortal trappings.

There's a plethora of amusing quotes from Arch. This one should serve well enough... "It's a good thing I'm your friend; if you'd told this secret to anyone else, they likely would've exploited it..."

kyoten
2011-10-29, 09:21 PM
Lawrence Kyoten

Human

6' 1" tall

157 lbs

shoulder length medium blonde hair split in the middle up front, clean shaven face

blue eyes

lithe frame

commoner with a idealistic noble upbringing

Paladin wearing plate mail

Wields two kite shields, both have been sharpened at the bottom and studded with a cross in the center

Holy Avenger on his back

favored colors white, silver, yellow

Divine mount is Jack, his trusty donkey!

enderlord99
2011-10-31, 10:25 PM
Name: Alrax (no surname)
Race:...It's complicated, though I'll say Mongrelfolk.
Class (Gestalt): Blood King (a base class made by Welknair)//Paladin/Grey Guard.
Epic level (more than 50 levels, in fact).
Has, in his ancestry, a little bit of every single sentient race to ever exist.
Wields a powerful longsword called the Primordial Blade, which is especially powerful when wielded by him, or by others with diverse genetics.
Often referred to as Sir Alrax.
Was originally named Ugly (because he fit that description), but his name was changed when he was knighted.
Alrax means both "alchemical potion" and "archangel" in an ancient language made up for the setting he's in.
Wears normal clothes (not armor).

Could you draw him for me, please?

Esprit15
2011-10-31, 10:43 PM
Name: Alrax (no surname)
Race:...It's complicated, though I'll say Mongrelfolk.
Class (Gestalt): Blood King (a base class made by Welknair)//Paladin/Grey Guard.
Epic level (more than 50 levels, in fact).
Has, in his ancestry, a little bit of every single sentient race to ever exist.
Wields a powerful longsword called the Primordial Blade, which is especially powerful when wielded by him, or by others with diverse genetics.
Often referred to as Sir Alrax.
Was originally named Ugly (because he fit that description), but his name was changed when he was knighted.
Alrax means both "alchemical potion" and "archangel" in an ancient language made up for the setting he's in.
Wears normal clothes (not armor).

Could you draw him for me, please?
You might want more in the way of physical description and less in the way of fluff. All you really said was what his race was (very loosely) and that he wears normal clothes.

enderlord99
2011-11-01, 08:44 AM
You might want more in the way of physical description and less in the way of fluff. All you really said was what his race was (very loosely) and that he wears normal clothes.

Actually, I can't really picture him in my head, and therefore can't describe that picture (because it doesn't exist). But I said a little more than his race plus "wears normal clothes" (the bit about his previous name says "he's ugly.")

Serpentine
2011-11-01, 08:48 AM
"Ugly" still isn't much of a description. Are we talking John C. Reiley ugly, baboon ugly, the Thing ugly or what? The more detail you give, the easier it'll be for an artist to draw it. At least you could go into more detail on how "a bit of very sentient creature in his ancestry" manifests.

3SecondCultist
2011-11-01, 08:58 AM
Actually, I can't really picture him in my head, and therefore can't describe that picture (because it doesn't exist). But I said a little more than his race plus "wears normal clothes" (the bit about his previous name says "he's ugly.")

If you can't picture him in your head, then it might not be such a good idea to commission someone to draw him for you. Once this happens, than the character stops being entirely yours, and begins to become the artist's. Obviously, you have a much better understanding, but the reality slips through your fingers.

Lorn
2011-11-07, 04:13 PM
If you're taking any character requests, then I have one, assuming this thread is still in motion.

His name's Rek, he's a human from a group of cultureless-scum-filled-islands. Think the Mos Eisley of a setting. Just more so. And also an area of approximately the size of Europe - it really, really is kind of a melting pot of every culture out there.

He usually carries a one-handed axe and roundshield around, with a curved, slightly enchanted scimitar on his belt. He has a basic leather jerkin as armour, and wears a fairly baggy shirt underneath it. On one shoulder of the jerkin there's an image of two keys, crossed. Around his waist is tied a large but thin cloth, chequered black and white, under his belt.

Beyond that he has longish hair usually tied back in a ponytail, and often wears am arming cap to keep the hair that won't tie back out of his eyes. He's more slender than heavily built, just slightly above average height. He has a wolfstooth (or something like that) on a string around his neck.

While he's a larp character, linkable images do not exist. I'm more interested to see what others make of him, when I decided on his kit I only had a really vague idea in mind.

If you want to try drawing him, then thanks :)

Milo v3
2011-11-08, 12:13 AM
If you're taking any character requests, then I have one, assuming this thread is still in motion.
I just want to say that Noble Phantom hasn't been to this thread in a long time. The only reason this thread is still alive is because people keep asking for their characters to be drawn.

3SecondCultist
2011-11-08, 07:44 AM
I just want to say that Noble Dark hasn't been to this thread in a long time. The only reason this thread is still alive is because people keep asking for their characters to be drawn.

I think it's Noble Phantom, actually.

(Which, oddly, proves your point.)

Lord Noble
2011-11-24, 10:54 PM
i dont even know if your still doing this but i really hope you are cause your drawings are amazing.

male human
wild red hair and a red mustache that is not well shaven and looks burnt
simple full body leather armor looks like it has been cut scratched and burnt with out repair
and then juggling 2 martini cocktailand and a strange looking purple goo

hahah great character really hope you have time to make him if not its all good :smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:

Bleak Ink
2011-12-04, 03:37 PM
Oh my evilness, your artwork is breathtaking. I concur with Noble- I don't know if you're still taking these, but I'll throw mine in just in case. Would you mind drawing my avatar..?

Appearance: She's a goblin, so she has fangs, tusks and long, batlike ears. She has claws on her hands and feet, both of which are very long and the latter prehensile. She wears a witch hat, a long-sleeve wrap tunic that goes to about midway down her thigh, and brown trousers ending above the ankle- no shoes. Her hair is wild and unruly, and ends just below her shoulders. Her familiar is a small bat, who is perfectly optional to draw.

Personality: Very sarcastic, usually polite but can be cold/gruff. Her hobbies include harvesting and preserving various components for her potions (this includes both flora and macabre things), brewing said potions, reading, writing, setting things on (green) fire and drinking tea.

I apologize; I've scoured the internet for a while before posting this but I've yet to encounter a decent photograph to reference.

Scarlet Knight
2011-12-09, 08:36 PM
I would like one of my gnome Nimbex.

He's an illusionist rogue , a charmer who has a good heart and a cheery outlook.

He looks similar to the Travelocity gnome, 3 feet tall , white, chest length beard, a pointy nose, and a fondness for red, pointy hats.

He is a spice merchant, which leads to travel & adventure. He has used his adventuring money to open a bar on the Dolphin Coast and for a short while, has lived with pirates.

Thus you may choose to dress him either as a pirate, short sword, flagon of ale, and a bright red pointy hat, with a wide brim & large feather; or as the bar owner, in native Hawaiian garb, straw hat and frosted drink in hand ( his bar is popular due to his cantrips used to chill the drinks) .

Reficule
2011-12-12, 09:13 PM
Your drawings are amazing! I would very much like to have a picture of my newest D&D character, set in Innistrad.

Description:
Notable Gear
Flaming Falchion, (I would like the steel to be clearly visible, not obscured by flames. If that is impossible, please skip it)
Grey Cloak.
White cloth armor with the symbol of Avacyn embroidered on it.
http://media.wizards.com/images/magic/daily/stf/tdytjosjdmnbvcertfgdfghjimsdf.png

Actor Resemblance:
Harry Lloyd, actor for Viserys Targeryen from Game of Thrones
(I was highly amused when I saw someone right before me in this thread request a character using Viserys' sister as a model)
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/images/thumb/1/12/Viserys_Targaryen.PNG/250px-Viserys_Targaryen.PNG

Demeanor:
Possible poses:
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-2a8Ug3jPuR3peq6HLhno7z54Tczxo9B2h3_P65Xy6rxE3G94Zg
If this one please mirror it and two-handed

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNjarIHImMc4Iwy2iC-s7s_9H8HWsGcUpsn6Ui1i3iheWwp4NX
Mirror this one as well. I would like him to face towards the right.

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeaRgQssT72VbnhcytouzEkRtQ-VbORF30u3k5UdxQXryOJj1d

god save belkar
2011-12-18, 08:56 AM
Hello, I would like a:

-young halfling female
-long, black hair ( waist lenght, wavy/curly)
-heart shaped face (light)
-simple, full handed, white blouse under boiled, black, leather tunic
-black leather pants tucked in black knee-high leather boots
-white utility belt with two knives and a short sword
-black cloak over one shoulder reaching her ankles
-small, thin, silver tiara with an elongated star around her forhead (star in the middle of her forhead)

I hope that you can make this (considering from what others have said, it should be a piece of cake ;) It would really be very helpful. If you need more details than please write a message. Thanks.

Esprit15
2011-12-18, 01:03 PM
Hey guys, NoblePhantom hasn't been on in four months.

ShadowFighter15
2011-12-20, 07:39 AM
Since the thread creator's disappeared along with the person who started taking requests after that, I think we need a mod to close this.

Flame of Anor
2012-01-16, 02:26 AM
I suppose it's too much to hope that someone will keep this going...

Tannhaeuser
2012-01-25, 03:44 PM
I would like one of my gnome Nimbex.

He's an illusionist rogue , a charmer who has a good heart and a cheery outlook.

He looks similar to the Travelocity gnome, 3 feet tall , white, chest length beard, a pointy nose, and a fondness for red, pointy hats.

He is a spice merchant, which leads to travel & adventure. He has used his adventuring money to open a bar on the Dolphin Coast and for a short while, has lived with pirates.

Thus you may choose to dress him either as a pirate, short sword, flagon of ale, and a bright red pointy hat, with a wide brim & large feather; or as the bar owner, in native Hawaiian garb, straw hat and frosted drink in hand ( his bar is popular due to his cantrips used to chill the drinks) .

I hope it's not too cheeky of me to have done a quick sketch of your character, SK?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/Tannhaeuser/img006.jpg

ArkenBrony
2012-01-26, 10:19 AM
I have a request for whoever may be drawing pictures at the moment.

Name: X'ha-do-mar Diamondstone
Class: Barbarian/ Druid
Race: Human
Description: X'ha is a 5'9" human male without the huge strength barbarians are known to have, not weak, but not hulk-like. He is more wise, and smarter.
Equipment: X'ha has a large longbow on his back, 2 scimitars at his belt, as well as a box that inside has an assemble able spear, in his shoe he has a dagger, and he wears, amazingly, plate armor. He has an eagle companion that he often enlarges, and finally, he has a quiver of varying elemental arrows.

Artman77
2012-02-08, 03:36 AM
I'm an interested artist looking to keep this thread alive. Here is one of my recent pics (http://wingmind.wordpress.com/2011/08/04/wandering-gray-orc/).

First person to post after me gets theirs done!

Tannhaeuser
2012-02-08, 05:27 AM
Cool. I would like to see your take on my paladin character (though if you see another character on the thread that intrigues you more, I will be glad to let that person go in my place). He’s young — sixteen or seventeen, perhaps — straw-blond bowl-cut hair (parted in the middle), and rather bulky in build, squarish in the face with blue or gray eyes. Sometime after I had made him up, I found that Zachary Ty Bryan from Home Improvement came very close to an ideal model:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/Tannhaeuser/ZTB.jpg

He wears black plate armor (styled ca. 1390-1430) (no helmet) with a surcote emblazoned, “or, a cross pattee issuant from a roundel sable, surcharged with a double-eagle argent” (Here’s a rough sketch:)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/Tannhaeuser/Petershield.jpg

These are a couple of images that inspired the look I was going for:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/Tannhaeuser/ArmorwithSurcote.jpg

He carries a two-handed sword or flammard.

Here is a Stickified version...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/Tannhaeuser/OotSZweihnderAttack.gif

...and a kind of cartoony version:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/Tannhaeuser/Peterchibi.jpg

Thanks for keeping this thread alive! I’d be glad to do my part, but I don’t really have the skills necessary.

Tann

3SecondCultist
2012-02-08, 08:23 AM
I realize the impudence of re-reposting a character request, but I will do so nonetheless.

Alec Danue

Physical Descriptors:
- 6'1 height
- Lanky but well defined muscle frame
- Caucasian, with tanned and chapped skin
- Dark brown, shoulder length hair
- Grey eyes
- Scar running down left cheek

Clothes/Equipment:
- Worn, tan tunic
- Brown belt with golden buckle
- Black cotton pants, flared at the ankle
- Tattered grey cloak with hood (not currently wearing hood, though)
- Sapphire amulet, golden setting/chain
- Ornate spiked gauntlet (think Prince of Persia (http://princeofpersia.neoseeker.com/w/i/princeofpersia/thumb/1/1b/The_Gauntlet.jpg/200px-The_Gauntlet.jpg) style) on right arm
- Black combat boots

Miscellaneous Information:
- Adjectives to describe him: determined, powerful, serious, young, ragged
- Looks most like: a younger version of Ciarán Hinds (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciar%C3%A1n_Hinds)
- I would like to see him standing, if at all possible on a sand dune.

Biography:
Alec Danue was born into poverty. Scratching out a living on the streets of Solstice (a Lawful Anal theocratic city state), the only person with whom he had any real relationship was his aging mother, a seamstress. He eventually turned to pickpocketing, and one day accidentally angered a nobleman. He was exiled, and learned the ways of adventurers. Traveling to the great Crystal Deserts to the west, he uncovers an ancient vault. He triggers a magical trap, which in knocks him unconscious and leaves him with some powerful questions about divinity.

This is not a player. This is my BBEG, in his early adventuring days, before he became Cho'Sul, the lich, and overthrew an entire pantheon. At this point in his life, he has yet to turn down the path of corruption that awaits him. He is dominated by his determination and his thirst for more knowledge, but is still moved by emotion, and the plight of the common man. I am currently writing a series of journals from his point of view (in this time period) that my players will eventually get and hopefully decipher, so this will add a lot of background flavor and even yield some useful information.
Thank you so much for your consideration! :smallsmile:

Artman77
2012-02-09, 11:33 AM
@ Tannhaeuser; Yeah, I would have been done with your paladin (name?) yesterday, but alas, I have gone from what I thought was going to be a good sketch to full-blown pic with details...

@ 3SecondCultist; I wouldn't call it impudence as it was merely a response to an invitation. If I wanted the first guy on the list, I would have went to page 1. I did not. I wanted to see who (if any) was still following this thread.

Images to come.

3SecondCultist
2012-02-09, 12:44 PM
Well then, I suppose the patient are rewarded with illustrations. Does this mean you would get around to Danue eventually as well?

Artman77
2012-02-09, 01:39 PM
Yup. My wife and I have a baby girl on the way, so these will be done in my limited spare time... Having fun so far though!

Tannhaeuser, your Paladin (http://wingmind.wordpress.com/2012/02/09/more-dd-fun/) is ready.

Gullara
2012-02-09, 04:37 PM
That's really cool of you to pick this up.

Rather than just repost my original request, I'll leave a couple links to character descriptions here. I wouldn't ask you to do both. Just take your pick of the one you like best if you get around to it. I can't decide which one I'd like drawn, so I'll let you decide. :smalltongue:

Kirk Locke (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9947543&postcount=302)

Sakura Frescot (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10054862&postcount=337)

I'm not really picky as to how they're posed. You can take a look at the personality descriptions in the links and draw them however you think fits. The only detail I'd like to point out, is that if you do choose to draw Sakura, and you want to draw her hair in detail, it should be made up of complete flowers, not randomly placed petals like in my avis of her.

Thanks in advance. :smallsmile:

Tannhaeuser
2012-02-09, 09:35 PM
Tannhaeuser, your Paladin (http://wingmind.wordpress.com/2012/02/09/more-dd-fun/) is ready.

Now, see, that's the way to do it. An extremely fine piece of work, and just the thing to jump-start this very interesting, though unfortunately stalled, thread. That green glow is everyone envying me for your drawing.

Oh, and his name is Peter Siegfried Ritter von Eichenbach, though I tend to waver a bit on the surname. You certainly have done him proud, and I am thoroughly delighted by the result. Vive le Artman77 !

I have taken the liberty of linking to your blog (http://wingmind.wordpress.com/category/fantasy/) at a couple of online fora where I lurk. I think work like yours should be publicized as much as possible. Thanks again!

TheCountAlucard
2012-02-10, 01:10 AM
VERY nice work. :smallsmile:

BladeofObliviom
2012-02-10, 02:19 AM
Heh. I'm glad to see that someone's picking this up. I have no requests to make, but it's probably better that I don't accidentally scare off a skilled artist with a torrent of requests. :smalltongue:

Artman77
2012-02-10, 11:10 AM
@ Tannhaeuser and TheCountAlucard, thank you for the kind words and Tan, your welcome. It has been awhile since I've spent hours back-to-back on a drawing, and my hand started to cramp up, but it was fun none the less!! :smallbiggrin:

Heh. I'm glad to see that someone's picking this up. I have no requests to make, but it's probably better that I don't accidentally scare off a skilled artist with a torrent of requests. :smalltongue:

Thank you for your consideration! I have already noticed that there are 200-300 some responses to this thread, and while there is no way I can do them all right away, I wouldn't say that I'm intimidated or likely to be scared off by it. Lets face it, real D&D players always have a character that they love, and how many of us wouldn't want to have their character done? :smallwink:

-What I was wondering was: Would anyone consider paying to go first? I could put up an auction on eBay, or you could email me with a small amount and I could bump you to the top. I'm not looking to get rich or anything, but I would like those who just want it more to be able to get it in a reasonable time...

Engorde
2012-02-10, 04:29 PM
A big, muscular albino humanoid with short hair and bearded, with fluorescent tattoos on his face, he is a psychic warrior wearing a blue and black astral construct as an armor with a deep crystal falchion and some floating ioun stones.

Hazzardevil
2012-02-11, 12:34 PM
I have a request.

I would like a man with a long spear sitting on the back of a large black dragon, large as in dnd large size. The man would be wearing a full suit of plate armour and the afore mentioned spear.

I would hope the dragon is black with tints of purple and a large dark blue crystal in its head, but otherwise, do your own thing.

docanthrax
2012-02-16, 09:04 PM
As someone who understands the simple facts of this world that at the end of the day, we need to eat and we need money to eat, I do think that there is no bad thing to be done with charging for commissions - it takes time, and time is money.

Now saying that, I do have a request (ack stop hitting me hypocrite gnomes)

I have a character from a D&D game we've been playing for a while. I'd originally hoped to get another artist to do the party, but since after 2 years I'm the only original character left in the game, that would've been redundant...

Lets get on with the idea. I'm not one to go in with details on height, beard lengths and stockiness, or the color of their undergarments. I prefer the artist to create something they want to create - artistic license for the win. So therefore I will fill in the details below.

Dwarf Fighter

Equipment: Chain Mail, Axe/Hammer (imagine a two bladed axe, now replace one of the blades with a hammer), Wolf Cloak (with ears, nose and teeth <perfect 20 on skinning roll>), and one other thing: holding a dead badger (slightly green <critical failure wilderness lore :P>)...yeah, I killed an entire forest with that!

Hair and beard to be white after a thrilling encounter with undead. Grey eyes as well

Skin slightly pale, but not too pale

Pose: the only sort of pose I thought would have been "I've got good eats!" if you know what I mean.

Extra: as this stage in the game ( just before finding the golden tree....) I had somehow adopted a little Cockatrice named Harold (sigh) who lived in my beard. If I could have a little cockatrice head poking out that would be awesome....

Now I looked through the forum rules, so I din't see anything against it (if it is I am so sorry - please let me know so I can edit) but if paying for this (at a reasonable rate of course!) would get it done I am more than happy to - pm me. I've been trying for years to get this picture done and to be quite frank the prices I get quoted I could have bought Wizards of the Coast...twice!

TG

Hiro Protagonest
2012-02-17, 08:49 PM
I like the most recent artist's style (well, more than the others at least), so I'll request something.

I have a character named Maheka Bolin. He's tall, about 6'4, not lanky or stocky, muscular but not bulging, and has straight brown hair going down a few inches past his shoulders, but not too long. He's very handsome (my appearance score is as high as I can get on a starting character), and wears baggy brown pants, a green tunic/robe thing in Asian style (the setting is Asian based), and golden gauntlets (feel free to do some fancy metal-layering style for the gauntlets).

EDIT: He looks about 22.

D&D DOES stand for Daiklaves and Dragon-Blooded, right? :smalltongue:

Edit2:

When you get around to this, base him off Johnny Depp.
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Johnny-Depp.jpg

Edit 3: Consider this request void.

Comrade
2012-02-20, 05:26 PM
Don't know if this request will ever get gotten to considering the sheer number of people requesting stuff, but I shall go ahead and do it anyway. But there's a bit of a caveat. My character isn't a D&D character (they're for a written-type of roleplay game :v) and it's a custom race. Dunno if that would be frowned upon here since it does say I will draw your D&D character >.>

Anyway. If not.

Valkynai (the custom race) are characterised for being physically imposing, most of them ranging in height from 6’5 to 6’9, and sometimes even taller; their physique, built up by the merciless training regimen and battle training all ‘proper’ Valkynai are born into, is almost always that of a juggernaut, with lean, powerful muscles and strongly-built bone structures. They have dark, ashen skin that is almost invariably a greyish-black tone, thick and tough like the hide of a warbeast, often marked with scars and assorted disfigurements gained over their years—Valkynai consider scars and other marks of battle to be points of pride, as well as reminders of their own mistakes.

Valkynai are often characterised by the presence of small horns or spines, either curved or straight, around the front of their heads, in twos and usually restricted to two or four—however, Valkynai may have as many as eight spines on their head. The horns are typically between eight and twelve centimetres, though the longest known horns of a Valkynai were recorded to be sixteen centimetres. In general, the size of a Valkynai’s horns, if they have any, is not considered to have any bearing on combat prowess or social standing. Notably, Valkynai of the House of et Violaine are known to often lack the spines, and it is uncommon for et Violaine Valkynai to be born with the spines.

Their hair--if they do not have so many spines they are unable to grow hair-- ranges in colour from black and silver, the most frequent, to the far more rare shades of dark red and crimson; brown hair is unlikely to occur in one out of ten thousand Valkynai, and the concept of a blonde Valkynai is simply unheard of. Typically, Valkynai males will keep their hair shortened, if they grow it at all, while females, though typically doing the same, are not unknown to grow out long hair. In terms of eye colour—Valkynai almost invariably have pitch black irises. They possess two rows of teeth, and Valkynai often sharpen their teeth for the intimidation factor. Valkynai often have face markings tattooed to their features to mark the ‘house’ to which they belong; the most common Valkynai face mark colours are dark shades of violet, indigo, and purple, crimson, blood red, and dark blue. A Valkynai who possesses no face markings to tell of their House is immediately looked down upon by others, who would assume there is a reason (most likely related to said Valkynai’s combat abilities or honour) the Valkynai in question never received their markings.

In terms of typical clothing, for a Valkynai, their plate armour, decorated with violet and crimson symbols and House markings, is essentially their clothing—and rare is the sight of a Valkynai warrior unarmoured. A Valkynai youth does not typically receive their first set of armour until they have progressed through the first set of gruelling training trials, which they normally undergo with very little actual body protection. Valkynai armour is infamous for being extraordinarily thick and heavy, and would for any other race be considered remarkably impractical because of its weight, though this is not much of an impediment to the Valkynai themselves seeing as the armour is built for their bulk and strength.

[[They're kinda similar to drow >.>]]

As to my character herself:

Physical Descriptors:

6'7 in height

Tough grey-blue skin, marred with a number of scars and ornate/tribal tattoos in shades of dark violet and crimson (though it won't really be seen, other than on the fact, due to armour :v)

Strong but agile build--a fairly respectable surplus of muscle, but not so much that she becomes bulky, clumsy, and retarded-looking :v

Silver hair, tied at the back into a ponytail that reaches to about the small of her back.

Black irises.

Deep violet, wing-like arc tattooed around each eye

As far as facial expression, she will probably be scowling :v

Attire:

Pretty much just a full set of grey-black steel plate armour lined with dark red and adorned with dark purple/violet symbols and markings (just make 'em vaguely tribal/ornate in nature :v) with a black cloak lined on the inside with violet. The fingers of the gauntlets are sharpened and pointed such that they could be used as weapons themselves.

A black/violet tower shield strapped to her back over a claymore.

Yep, that's all. Here's something (http://imageshack.us/f/703/lelo.jpg/) of an approximation (in terms of hair, some facial features, and facial expression, and somewhat the armour)

Comrade
2012-02-20, 05:28 PM
Double Post Glory.

Theodoxus
2012-02-22, 10:19 PM
I'm looking for an iconic ranger - Aragorn, type - but I can't seem to find any pre-generated pictures of what I'm seeking.

Tall, male, human. Ideally with an action pose with bow - but the impossible to find part: having a greatsword strapped to his back. Every picture I find of a ranger either has only a quiver, or his bow is stowed and he's holding two weapons...

You'd think as common as rangers are, there'd be at least one with that weapon combo.

A wolf companion would round out the picture nicely, but isn't necessary.

Anyone willing to take a shot?

Thanks in advance,

Theo

Flame of Anor
2012-02-22, 11:01 PM
Nice to see this thread getting picked up again!

docanthrax
2012-02-23, 06:31 AM
I'm looking for an iconic ranger - Aragorn, type - but I can't seem to find any pre-generated pictures of what I'm seeking.

Tall, male, human. Ideally with an action pose with bow - but the impossible to find part: having a greatsword strapped to his back. Every picture I find of a ranger either has only a quiver, or his bow is stowed and he's holding two weapons...

You'd think as common as rangers are, there'd be at least one with that weapon combo.

A wolf companion would round out the picture nicely, but isn't necessary.

Anyone willing to take a shot?

Thanks in advance,

Theo

The thing with Rangers though is while they might look cool with a greatsword strapped to their back thats gonna interfere with the bow (unless thats somewhere else)!

Its all down to the D&D Rules though - why would you have a Ranger with a muckle greatsword, when they can have 2 sabres, shortswords or another sword beginning with s, get an extra attack, negate penalties and do extra stuff and fire cats out of their Bow of Cat Doom!

Or its all down to Drizzt. Personally I blame him! I have to say I do kinda remember a Ranger using a 2 handed weapon...but I cannot remember which one...ah wait a minute....

Ren o the Blade (http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Ren_o'_the_Blade)

Don't know if that helps :D

Sarone
2012-02-23, 09:28 AM
The thing with Rangers though is while they might look cool with a greatsword strapped to their back thats gonna interfere with the bow (unless thats somewhere else)!

Its all down to the D&D Rules though - why would you have a Ranger with a muckle greatsword, when they can have 2 sabres, shortswords or another sword beginning with s, get an extra attack, negate penalties and do extra stuff and fire cats out of their Bow of Cat Doom!

Or its all down to Drizzt. Personally I blame him! I have to say I do kinda remember a Ranger using a 2 handed weapon...but I cannot remember which one...ah wait a minute....

Ren o the Blade (http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Ren_o'_the_Blade)

Don't know if that helps :D

What about that one guy from that really old series, whose nickname had something to do with walking, who was from a kingdom of treehugging cliffdwellers, who had to help out a bunch of short people who had an artifact of stupendous power that gave evil the ability to be EVIL, and had to claim is birth right and one of those wierd long eared fellow recreate a sword held by his ancetors.

I think it was this guy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aragorn) who can be considered to be an Iconic ranger as well.

Zerter
2012-02-23, 10:05 AM
Hey, I'd actually be interested in a composite drawing of various characters from a group I'm involved in. I'd be willing to pay 10$ for a good drawing. Not sure what prices normally are, but its what I'd pay for it.

It would include a Blue Kobold Rogue, a tall & thin red-haired Elf, a Vanara spellcaster, a halfing sized Vanara wearing a top hat and a monocle (all male), a female half-vampire human cheerleader carrying two whips (don't ask), a male human gunslinger who is based on FF7's Vincent, a half-ogre Barbarian and a Elf Wizard carrying an octopus for a hat.

If possible I'd also like a gigantic red dragon flying in the background somewhere, the ghost of a human male gaurd hovering around and a generic human vampire noble lurking in the shadows somewhere (NPCs).

I'd have to check my archives for more specific details on how they all look. I'm not looking to control every detail of the drawing, just want them recognizable as the characters.

Not sure if anyone is interested (I'd want it to look good naturally, the standard set in the first post would be fine), if so, pm me!

Theodoxus
2012-02-23, 10:12 AM
Specifically, this is for a Pathfinder Ranger - where the Switch Hitter is a good option (big two-handed weapon for melee, composite longbow for range) with level feats dedicated to melee and picking the Archery Combat Style to help with the bow.

The way I picture him is the bow is wielded (kinda silly to be expecting a surprise round with your honkin' big sword out, and the enemy appear 100' away) and the sword is on his back; with his quiver laying on top of the sword sheath.

In action, he would use his bow until the enemy closed in on him, then he'd drop that and draw his sword (Quick Draw feat) to begin the melee mayhem. After the fight, he'd go back and pick up his bow (thank goodness there isn't a lot of realism over stomping on a dropped bow in the game!)

Does that make more sense?

docanthrax
2012-02-23, 12:03 PM
What about that one guy from that really old series, whose nickname had something to do with walking, who was from a kingdom of treehugging cliffdwellers, who had to help out a bunch of short people who had an artifact of stupendous power that gave evil the ability to be EVIL, and had to claim is birth right and one of those wierd long eared fellow recreate a sword held by his ancetors.

I think it was this guy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aragorn) who can be considered to be an Iconic ranger as well.

Yeah but he was awesome. Plus he never really had a consistent fighting style with his swords did he? But yes I will grant you him in a way :P

docanthrax
2012-02-23, 12:05 PM
Specifically, this is for a Pathfinder Ranger - where the Switch Hitter is a good option (big two-handed weapon for melee, composite longbow for range) with level feats dedicated to melee and picking the Archery Combat Style to help with the bow.

The way I picture him is the bow is wielded (kinda silly to be expecting a surprise round with your honkin' big sword out, and the enemy appear 100' away) and the sword is on his back; with his quiver laying on top of the sword sheath.

In action, he would use his bow until the enemy closed in on him, then he'd drop that and draw his sword (Quick Draw feat) to begin the melee mayhem. After the fight, he'd go back and pick up his bow (thank goodness there isn't a lot of realism over stomping on a dropped bow in the game!)

Ahhh Pathfinder a game I must really buy.

Wouldn't it be better with the quiver to the side. Obviously doesn't matter in game but thats gonna get messy on the back. Plus it'll give him an even more distinctive look.

Hiro Protagonest
2012-02-23, 12:23 PM
Ahhh Pathfinder a game I must really buy.

http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

docanthrax
2012-02-23, 12:49 PM

Something like this (except of course with the sword)?

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/_/rsrc/1322708421186/classes/core-classes/ranger/092311_RangerArt.jpg?height=400&width=322

Theodoxus
2012-02-24, 12:24 AM
Yeah! Just need the hilt of a greatsword peeking up over his shoulder... if my art/drawing skills were halfway decent, I'd do that... I'm sure it'd end up looking like either a popsickle stick or a big metallic tongue... I'm horribad :(

gooddragon1
2012-02-24, 03:18 AM
Name: Longshot

Class: Jade Archer (www.dnd-wiki.org/wiki/Jade_Archer_(3.5e_Class)) 2nd level

Race: Aberrant Catfolk

Description: Black fur with white belly and paws. 6'0" with athletic build (22 dexterity). Wears leather armor, carries a shortbow, has a steel gauntlet on his left hand. Wears a wooden holy symbol of pelor around his neck and a backpack on his back.

Aberrant is a template I created for my characters to live forever and not need food without increasing level adjustment. It represents a slight detachment of the spirit from the body that is not visible except to true seeing though it causes unease around the subject.

Stats
Type changes to aberration (though no benefits are garnered from this), subject does not age and does not need to eat, subject loses 2 points of charisma (like a racial ability modifier). A person with true seeing would see a faint outline of the character's general shape following and lining up almost perfectly but not quite with the character.

Looks much like a nephilim from avernum:

http://en.wikifur.com/w/images/thumb/5/55/Nephilim.jpg/200px-Nephilim.jpg

Artman77
2012-02-24, 12:36 PM
Okay, some quick updates for everyone!

Zerter is going first at $10, then possibly docanthrax, and then in descending order starting with 3SecondCultist...

In the meantime, I've been working on some sketches, here they are:
http://wingmind.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/a77_dwarf.jpg
http://wingmind.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/a77_alec.jpg

And I did some photoshop for Theodoxus because docanthrax posted a ranger and all he needed was a touch-up:
http://wingmind.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/a77_ranger.jpg

To see the rest you can go here:
http://wingmind.wordpress.com/2012/02/24/dd-heros/

Milo v3
2012-02-24, 07:30 PM
If you have the time I'd like to request a sketch.

Name: Archae Raptor

Class: Binder (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Binder_(3.5e_Class))(Note this isn't the binder from Tome Of Magic it is completely different)

Description: Rather thin, wears a black tunic with some bloodstains. A flaming dagger either in his hilt or hands. He has purple eyes. And Raven coloured feathers.

Pose: As if casting a spell.

Extra: I'd like it if their was a stone golem in the behind him and a Glowing summoning circle style ring around it.

Saddly I have no way of paying so I understand if you aren't able to get around to it.

3SecondCultist
2012-02-24, 10:29 PM
Thank you so much! This is a great starting point for Danue, I'm glad you were able to capture some brooding essence, but still the sheer badassery that is my former Big Bad before his Start of Darkness.

Artman77
2012-02-25, 04:40 AM
Thank you so much! This is a great starting point for Danue, I'm glad you were able to capture some brooding essence, but still the sheer badassery that is my former Big Bad before his Start of Darkness.

You are very welcome! I'm glad you like the pose. Traditionally, the left side of a picture is the "power side", so if the subject is facing left it conveys a man with dreams and aspirations, if the subject faces right, it conveys a man of the people. (Which is why Abe Lincoln faces to the right on the US penny.) To get the contemplation off of the future and the danger it holds, I had him focus on the gauntlet(i.e. himself).

3SecondCultist, and everyone else; I would like to get to all of your requests, in order, but it appears that I now have an "I Want It More" list starting. I do enjoy reading what you guys come up with, at any rate!

Theodoxus
2012-02-25, 08:44 AM
So perfect! I <3 you! You don't know how happy that makes me. :smallbiggrin:

docanthrax
2012-02-25, 11:06 AM
In the meantime, I've been working on some sketches, here they are:
http://wingmind.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/a77_dwarf.jpg

My hat off to you good sir - that is the very expession I meant :D looking all kinds of freaking awesome!

Artman77
2012-02-26, 12:53 AM
@ Theodoxus; You're welcome and I'm glad you like it!

@ Docanthrax; Thank you sir, glad you approve.
--BTW you can't roll a "critical failure" on a skill check, unless the DM tells you up front as a house rule. Attacks and saves yes, skills no. That doesn't mean the DM can't up the DC for a skill due to circumstance, it just means a 1 wouldn't automatically fail. 1 + skill mod = less than DC, you fail. Whether or not it's a crucial mistake would depend on circumstance...

I've done things like that to my players before though... More often than not they are cool with it because they trust me that it's justified, and makes for some good/hilarious role playing!

docanthrax
2012-02-26, 04:55 AM
@ Docanthrax; Thank you sir, glad you approve.
--BTW you can't roll a "critical failure" on a skill check, unless the DM tells you up front as a house rule. Attacks and saves yes, skills no. That doesn't mean the DM can't up the DC for a skill due to circumstance, it just means a 1 wouldn't automatically fail. 1 + skill mod = less than DC, you fail. Whether or not it's a crucial mistake would depend on circumstance...

I've done things like that to my players before though... More often than not they are cool with it because they trust me that it's justified, and makes for some good/hilarious role playing!

Yeah we know :D the DM suggested it, and we all thought it was hilarious...not so much the thief who failed a climb roll and impaled himself on some spikes (but the DM was fair gave him a re-roll...1 again. The dice gods were not kind that night <shudder>)

Hiro Protagonest
2012-02-26, 06:17 PM
Yeah we know :D the DM suggested it, and we all thought it was hilarious...not so much the thief who failed a climb roll and impaled himself on some spikes (but the DM was fair gave him a re-roll...1 again. The dice gods were not kind that night <shudder>)

Too bad his worst fumble also wasn't his best crit. (http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Sameo)

An Enemy Spy
2012-02-28, 01:43 PM
Could you draw my Lizardfolk bard named Caliban?
I'd like him to look a little like the 3.5 MM version, with the slightly crocodilian features.
He doesn't wear much body armor, maybe a shoulder pad. He would have a set of bongo drums that he carries on a strap over his shoulder going across his body, and he uses a short sword.

Artman77
2012-02-29, 02:35 AM
Could you draw my Lizardfolk bard named Caliban?
Yeah sure, but you'll have to wait a bit. With 2 exceptions, we're on a first-come-first-serve basis and there are half a dozen or so ahead of you. Cool?

LostInFantasy
2012-03-04, 03:43 PM
Hi, Artman77, your last reply is only from a few days ago, but I was wondering if you were still accepting requests, despite the obvious backlog of pictures you already have? :)

I wouldn't wish to impose with posting a load of details on my character if you're swamped.

CMOTDibbler
2012-03-06, 11:42 PM
Let me start off by saying that your art is beautiful. I'm an aspiring artist myself, but I'm nowhere near as good as you are. The one thing I'm having trouble with is people. Which brings me to why I'm posting. I have a character for a more modern roleplay I'm in, on the freeform roleplaying section of this forum in fact. I'd be ever so happy if you were to draw him for me. To be honest, I'd like drawing of all my characters done, but there's no way I'd ask for that. :smallredface: Anyway, here's a link to him (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8344637&postcount=32). If you're swamped/not taking requests any longer, that's completely fine, I just though I'd try.

Thanks,
CMOTDibbler

Artman77
2012-03-07, 01:23 AM
Hi, Artman77, your last reply is only from a few days ago, but I was wondering if you were still accepting requests, despite the obvious backlog of pictures you already have? :)

I wouldn't wish to impose with posting a load of details on my character if you're swamped.

Absolutely. Normally I would be doing around 1 or 2 pics per week, but my wife is due with our first baby in a couple of weeks, so things have been kind of hectic around the Artman household. :smallwink: I'd be perfectly fine with taking as many requests as this server will hold, just so long as everyone is cool with #1, waiting and #2, me giving first priority to people who donate. I'm not looking to make money or anything, but if someone is willing to donate it shows me they want their art more than someone else. (Which isn't a big deal right now, but who knows how long the list will get...)

Let me start off by saying that your art is beautiful. I'm an aspiring artist myself, but I'm nowhere near as good as you are. The one thing I'm having trouble with is people.
Thank you, and practice man, practice. I'm 26, and I've been drawing (intermittently) since I was old enough to hold a pencil. Well, okay, I actually was grabbing pencils at age 2 whenever my parents weren't looking, but you get the idea... And yes, I'm still taking those requests...

Meridian
2012-03-07, 05:43 AM
You're a very talented artist, I have to say. I'll pitch in one of my characters and hope you'll notice it! :smallbiggrin:

Adűnnabel

Adűnnabel is an elf; he is quite tall, lithe and slender, with big, clear and verdant green eyes, pale skin and pointed ears, like you'd imagine an elf look like, but that's where the similarities end with your typical elf.

He is a savage, primal thing, wearing only hide trousers and walking barefoot and barechested. He has one shoulderguard fashioned from the skull of some canine creature, and adorns himself with the teeth, bones and talons of the creatures he has killed, some of them even human. He paints his face and skin with blood to intimidate his enemies, and his black hair is long, braided and adorned with feathers. He has a few earrings and rings taken from the civilized folk as loot.

Adűnnabel is armed with a stone dagger strapped to his leg, a wooden spear with a stone head, and bow and arrows, all very stone-age. From the spear hang feathers and small bones. This primal elf tends to move in very beast-like manner, crouching low and when on the prowl, he often moves almost on all four limbs. His very being combines the grace and beauty of traditional elves with fury and berserker rage of barbarian. If put to D&D terms, he'd be an Elf Barbarian with the True Primitive archetype. He's ruthless, merciless and doesn't even want to understand civilization.

EDIT: Oh, to give an example of his personality; he was one captured by humans. Even while cuffed, he managed to break the neck of one of his captors, and even after being beaten half to death for it, he tore open the throat of another with his teeth before attempting to escape. He's a rather nasty fellow.

Hiro Protagonest
2012-03-07, 12:43 PM
I like the most recent artist's style (well, more than the others at least), so I'll request something.

I have a character named Maheka Bolin. He's tall, about 6'4, not lanky or stocky, muscular but not bulging, and has straight brown hair going down a few inches past his shoulders, but not too long. He's very handsome (my appearance score is as high as I can get on a starting character), and wears baggy brown pants, a green tunic/robe thing in Asian style (the setting is Asian based), and golden gauntlets (feel free to do some fancy metal-layering style for the gauntlets).

EDIT: He looks about 22.

When you get around to this, base him off Johnny Depp.
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Johnny-Depp.jpg

gooddragon1
2012-03-07, 02:13 PM
Absolutely. Normally I would be doing around 1 or 2 pics per week, but my wife is due with our first baby in a couple of weeks, so things have been kind of hectic around the Artman household. :smallwink: I'd be perfectly fine with taking as many requests as this server will hold, just so long as everyone is cool with #1, waiting and #2, me giving first priority to people who donate. I'm not looking to make money or anything, but if someone is willing to donate it shows me they want their art more than someone else. (Which isn't a big deal right now, but who knows how long the list will get...)

Thank you, and practice man, practice. I'm 26, and I've been drawing (intermittently) since I was old enough to hold a pencil. Well, okay, I actually was grabbing pencils at age 2 whenever my parents weren't looking, but you get the idea... And yes, I'm still taking those requests...

I'm cool with waiting because I have no artistic talent and it would be cool to have a picture of my character. Good thing I got into the queue earlier :P

Szilard
2012-03-07, 06:16 PM
Well, I suppose it can't hurt to ask...:smalltongue:

I once had a half-orc bard named Krutt. He's pretty tall, around 6'6". He wore a mithral chain shirt and used a heavy mace. He had light brown hair and was probably handsome, considering his charisma of 16. He also wore a signet ring for no particular reason and had a cape. He didn't have an instrument, and mostly sung.

Here are two avatars, if needed:
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/orcbard.pnghttp://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Krutt.png
The first one by Mad Mask, the second by me.

If you get to it, thanks! If not, thanks anyway!

Since this thread is back in business, I figured I'd repost this request.

Artman77
2012-03-07, 11:06 PM
Since this thread is back in business, I figured I'd repost this request.

That would be advised. I didn't join this thread until Feb 8th, when I made my account specifically to join this thread. First post at the top of page 12, number 331 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12681135&postcount=331). Since this thread was/is so old, I thought it would be fair to let those currently interested to get dibs. So if there is anyone out there who posted before #331 who would still like theirs done, please link or re-post now.

LostInFantasy
2012-03-10, 02:00 PM
Hey again!

Since you are still accepting character requests, I'll go ahead and post my own. :)

My character is a good-natured tiefling fighter with very obvious fiendish ancestry. This makes his physical traits resemble those of a 4th edition tiefling (think like this (http://www.nassaulibrary.org/centreblog/tiefling_ranger.jpg), so large horns, long, barbed tail, etc.).

Along with those traits, he also has digitigrade legs (like this (http://www.comicsninja.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/DD-Demon.jpg), but beefier and with hooves). His skin is coarse and leathery and his hands have large claws instead of mere nails. His teeth are far more fang-like as well. The character's eyes lack a pupil and iris, so they're basically just solid amber things, slightly glowing.

The horns on his head are quite large and rugged and he also has a small pair of horns growing from the sides of his chin.

His blood is very tainted with demonic ancestry, so you can apply more fiendish looks to him as per your discretion.

Overall, his figure is quite large and beefy. He wields a magical greataxe, wears chainmail armour and an amulet.

That's it, I think. Let me know if you need any more info; I didn't wish to overdetail the description. :)

King-Strawberry
2012-03-10, 02:40 PM
Well I might as well post my first character now (What I remember of her)
I assume the wait list is fairly long at this point? No rush.
Name: Katrina
Race: Elven
Class: Fighter
Level: 3
Stats: Str 20
Dex 14
Con 12
Int 12
Wis 10
Cha 18
Noteable Equipment: Slightly curved longsword, Breastplate (Bronze Enchanted) Shield with this emblem http://www.westeros.org/Citadel/Heraldry/Entry/House_Royce01/
Forest Green cloak.

Character Features: Shoulder length brown/auburn hair slightly curled Green eyes, Tall for an elf, 5'6".
Looks quite similar to Emma Watson http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_oigT0GOX_oY/TUgRlcIpBFI/AAAAAAAAAnI/Xjru9T6COtM/s1600/The-best-top-desktop-emma-watson-wallpapers-emma-watson-wallpaper-hd-4.jpg
Left Handed

Artman77
2012-03-14, 12:14 AM
Hey all, just want to update you guys:

My wife had our baby on the 9th!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a healthy, beautiful girl. She's showing signs of colic, so we're not getting a lot of sleep around here...

Zerter and Docanthrax, still workin on your guys', but I'm pretty sleep deprived ATM and the days are kind of blurring together. To the rest of you; hang in there I'm trying to get a good schedule down--I do enjoy reading about the characters you all play tho...

Til then,

Artman77

Milo v3
2012-03-14, 01:26 AM
congratulations!:smallsmile:

LostInFantasy
2012-03-14, 05:27 AM
Congratulations, Artman!!

3SecondCultist
2012-03-14, 06:58 AM
Indeed, congratulations! :smallbiggrin:

Gullara
2012-03-14, 03:18 PM
Congrats, man. :smallbiggrin: Take your time, family's got to come first after all.

An Enemy Spy
2012-03-15, 08:50 PM
What's her name?

Artman77
2012-03-17, 12:39 AM
What's her name?

Mackenzie! I've got a wee bit o' Scottish in me...

Meaning of Mackenzie (http://www.babyzone.com/baby-names/baby-girl-names/meaning-of-mackenzie_147972)

Stick81
2012-03-30, 12:51 AM
Dear Anyone Willing,

I would really appreciate it if you drew my character Essej. He is a Warforged Fighter/Scout (mostly fighter):smalltongue:. He looks just like the d&d miniature "Warforged Infiltrator" the main differences is that he has olive-green skin, solid neon blue eyes, and he has a speaker instead of a mouth, and no crossbow. He is strong enough to hold his +1 Masterwork thundering and shocking greataxe with one hand and cut through a fullplated human as if he were a blade of grass.He is a towering 7'5. His cloak is black, and he always throws his axe over his shoulder as he adventures. If u get to drawing him, could you please do a whole body drawing? Here are some pics to help you out.
http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw=1280&bih=737&tbm=isch&tbnid=I17gQQExiFtLdM:&imgrefurl=http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19714094/What_do_YOU_think_MY_character_looks_like%26post_n um%3D5043&docid=bMgL7kKoeuteZM&imgurl=http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/images/113396/Warforged_m4.jpg&w=256&h=237&ei=z0h1T8mYI8SW2AWd7ayfDQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=139&sig=101058133671526180734&page=3&tbnh=161&tbnw=176&start=55&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:55&tx=91&ty=55 <----he looks exactly like this

a Pic like this plz. (http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw=1280&bih=737&tbm=isch&tbnid=_ER2J87Lej4_lM:&imgrefurl=http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19714066/photoshopped_a_character_portrait_lets_see_it.%3Fp g%3D20&docid=u-i3g0sXTJ4K4M&imgurl=http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm125/modonnell1/gilgamesh5FinalSAMPLE.jpg&w=800&h=667&ei=PEt1T97CLs6A2QWJ9pyQDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=198&vpy=215&dur=1097&hovh=205&hovw=246&tx=182&ty=81&sig=101058133671526180734&page=1&tbnh=155&tbnw=186&start=0&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0)

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X&biw=1280&bih=737&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=PWkQkgH6ZEhJSM:&imgrefurl=http://www.therpgsite.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D21810&docid=6VocTJOwuHvf3M&imgurl=http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/6360363/images/1256087858445.jpg&w=429&h=312&ei=mkl1T5W-MaqA2gX_w8iODQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=541&vpy=428&dur=361&hovh=191&hovw=263&tx=48&ty=59&sig=101058133671526180734&page=2&tbnh=159&tbnw=259&start=29&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:29

if you have any questions, please feel free to email me. (http://[email protected])

Sincerely,
Stick81:smallbiggrin:

fateit
2012-04-01, 04:22 PM
I want to get a drawing of my D&D Character,
he's 10' tall, Humanoid Lion (Lion's Head/claws) Barbarian,
with a 40' dragon wing span because of his height his wings fold up fine behind him, and a Scorpion tail, wearing full dragon plate mail, and 3' War Claws

:smallcool:

monken8
2012-04-07, 06:14 AM
Hello im looking for an image of my Monk
She is a Gnome, 93cm tall, long flowing pale blue hair, lite purple eyes (thistle to be more specific), weighs 16kg, is lawful neutral, has pale white skin, str=8, dex=20, con=17, int=12, wis=11, cha=17, wears a tight fitting plain robe, no shoes, carries a Urumi which she disguises as a belt, keeps two Hu Tou Gou in the belt she hides under the Urumi and has a large belt pouch at the back. She also has her family emblem tattooed on her left arm.
As for her personality she is
Calm, Controlled and Warm to others. For work she is the co-owner of the local inn. Her habits are that she Excessively touchs others and Exaggerates most things.
Hope you have fun and if you need anymore info (particularly the 350 word back story i made for her) then just give me a shout.
Thanks for doing this :)
PS. Her name is Coney Wyate (most people call her the Hairy monk(Coney=rabbit/Hare so Hare-y monk ))

Family emblem: http://www.researchmyname.com/Renforth/Renforth-family-crest.jpg
Hu Tou Gou: http://www.wushusports.com/eng/bilder/sortiment/wse_045_large.jpg
Urumi (no handle please): http://www.myrelaxplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/us11.jpg

If the shot could be lain out like this " http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/112/b/3/elipie_by_loish.jpg " that would be fantastic. And if you could add in the inn's sign in the background that would just make it perfect. The inn is called the Hare and Fox (the other owner is called Wisym Vulpes (Vulpes= A type of Fox)) and the sign has an image of a rabbit riding a fox.

Please Email the finished product to me at [email protected]

Scarlet Knight
2012-04-10, 07:46 AM
I hope it's not too cheeky of me to have done a quick sketch of your character, SK?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/Tannhaeuser/img006.jpg

That is excellent! Thank you!

Aiji Furupsu
2012-04-15, 08:56 PM
Can you please draw my Marrah and Melora? Marrah is a long golden blond hair female elf warrior with Azure blue eyes. Well armed (like ff2 firion) she carries 2 swords verticle of her shoulder blades and in the middle of her back is 2 (simular to kite's from .hack//) shealths strapped on top of each other. Holding a short sword in each end opposite of each other all mounted onto a vest she wears. Many throwing knives are on the front of the vest and stored in several arm strapes on her arms (she wears all black). The 2 short swords on her back a cursed blades that grow into full swords one ice another is lightning. They can combine together, the side effects are blue runes scriptures all around the body. Wings that will wilt and rot and fall apart around her after her memories are robbed and remaining ones are scrambled, the feeling of losing all senses and finally (if combined with another spell) lose of the body. (either body switched or possesed another body, The swords are indestructable) So have fun with that :P

Melora is a female elf sorcerer, smaller than a typical elf with light pink straggely hair (monochromia eye color, you can pick it.) She had shoulder padding underneath her traveler's gear and has a greyish black cat familar named Fearyu. Has a staff, punching daggers, light crossbow, daggers.

I'd really appreciate this, since I have a mediocre at best drawing ability Thanks

Trenton961
2012-05-21, 11:59 AM
Hello, I hope you are still offering out drawings, I would greatly appreciate it if you were. I have an Elan that I am playing right now and I want to blow everyone in the campaign's minds.

idk what dimensions you need but...

He is 6'3", 180 pounds, Elan, Psion with short Copper red hair, brown eyes and fair skin. He is adventuring to gain knowledge and is always using a special book called "The Tome of Worldly Memory" which is a small blueish/grey book. He wears a Headband of Intelligence as well which is a headband with a gem encrusted on the brow. Adventurer clothes would be good.

Please, anything else that needs a decision on is up to you. Again, I appreciate this alot!

Surfing HalfOrc
2012-05-27, 08:10 PM
Would you be willing to do my Avatar? There was another thread where an artist was doing Realistic versions of avatars, but I believe I am too late to get one.

Anyways: The Half-Orc represents myself; I am in my mid-late 40's, moderately muscular but not "huge" the way most half-orcs are depicted. The bike is a Trek 9.9 OCLV Carbon Fiber mountain bike, and I am wearing my favorite jersey Primal Wear "Dragon's L'air." Both images should be easy to find with Google.

About me: I've had this love/meh... relationship with getting in shape. I surfed for four years, quit, took up running for three, quit, then weightlifting for two years, then quit when I caught cancer... Cured (or at least in remission), and took up MTB riding/racing while living in Korea. Been doing that for three years now, so I've reversed the -1 year/event trend. :smallbiggrin:

The half-orc also represents the fact that I don't take myself too seriously.

EDIT: I also wear Oakley Livestrong Flakjacket sunglasses while racing. I support that whole "Find a Cure for Cancer" thing... :smallwink:
And yes, I wear a helmet, but somehow the orc looks better without. I assume an orc's head is so solid it doesn't need the protection, but my own does!

Artman77
2012-06-28, 10:16 PM
Hey everybody... Just wanted to let you all know I still visit this thread, but have not completely adjusted to having a little baby in the house. Instead of being able to do one a week, it may be around 1 or 2 a month... sorry bout that. :smallfrown:

kyoten
2012-07-29, 07:45 PM
Still interested in a pic if possible. Any other questions PM me. Doesn't wear a helmet.

Lawrence Kyoten

Human

5' 11" tall

157 lbs

shoulder length medium blonde hair split in the middle up front, clean shaven face

blue eyes

lithe frame

commoner with a idealistic noble upbringing

Paladin wearing plate mail

Wields two kite shields, both have been sharpened at the bottom and studded with a cross in the center

Holy Avenger on his back

favored colors white, silver, yellow

Divine mount is Jack, his trusty donkey!

Cleric Cromwell
2012-08-02, 01:38 PM
hello, i would love to see my character come to life so i will out line him here
so my character is a
half-orc cleric/ holy vindicator
he is permanently large size at 12'10", as for his build he is not overly muscled, and is built more like a thin basketball player he has grey skin and green eyes, bald, with a sharp black goatee
he wears spiked mithral field plate under a black coat in such a way that the spikes poke through the coat and a plague doctors mask with a black, wide brimmed hat
he has a mithral holy symbol dangling from his neck in the shape of a stylized gauntleted fist
i normally wield a cold iron holy long sword or a thundering war hammer
he also wields a black and white holy crossbow, and a mithral tower shield in the shape of a fist and forearm

thank you in advance!!

asurmen444
2012-08-17, 02:23 PM
Would you please make me a male human fighter with chainmail armor, leather pants and strapped boots, adventurers belt and backpack to hold all that loot. He wouldn't use weapons but instead 2 shields with somesort of blade in the edge to cut heads of or something. Eye patch would be awesome with a scar under it and he might look like Chris Hemsworth with beard and long hair.

thanks in advance if you will make it.

Lentrax
2012-08-17, 02:51 PM
No rush at all on this, but I think it would be very cool to have my favorite character come to life, in any form (since my artist abilities stop well short of decent looking stick figures.)

Her name is Ashara. She is a 5'4" Human cleric in full plate with a large golden sunburst on the front. She carries a Heavy Mace in her hand and a large metal shield with the same sunburst on it on her left arm.

But what would be really cool for me would be to have a less grim combat style piece, but just her in everyday clothes because of her one truly distinguishing feature. She bears a kind of brand on her chest. It is that same sunburst shape, and it covers the lethal wound she recieved before dying and repenting her sins. And it glows a little bit.

zahnb
2012-10-30, 11:13 PM
i have 2.
if you only do one than i would prefer the first one. he is a male gnome, wearing masterwork chainmaile, has a spear and a crossbow, is a spellcaster has blonde hair, tan skin, and bright blue eyes, tall for most gnomes. is slightly slender and is a proud character. other important items would be a family signet ring he always wears.

the second one if you are kind enough to draw it is a
male hobgoblin druid, has a dire bat familiar if you want to draw it, tall-ish, yellow eyes, orange skin, bald, kind of big but not fat. masterwork falcion and masterwork composite bow. masterwork studded leather, and a gleaming magic pendant.

when you are done or if you have any questions email it to me at [email protected]
also if you decide to do it could you email me so i know to expect it?

Thanks!

PrinceOfThieves
2012-11-03, 02:39 AM
If you're still doing this, here's the rundown.
Taphimeral Jace. Male Tiefling, Monk/Wizard. Stands roughly 6 ft. Not overly musclular, but extremely cut. He wears a faded light grey robe, loosely belted around the waist. The robe has a cowl attached to it, but is not pulled over his head. The ends of the robe reach to his knees and his elbow, and are fairly frayed and worn looking. Underneath the robe, he is wearing loose fitting black pants that come down to his ankles. The robe isn't super baggy, but more like a modern day karate gi loosely closed at the waist, and the pants fit similar to the way a pair of regular slacks would. He has both his hands wrapped in cloth, like boxing handwraps, and simple leather boots the same color as his robe. As for the remaining physical features, he has wide, flat style horns that jut fromm the front of his skull and sweep back, following the curve of his skull, ending in sharp points just past his skull. He has thick, crimson colored dreadlocks streaked with black that hang loosely around his shoulders, down below his chest. He has cat style eyes, that are the color of his skin. Skin color is a dusky bronze. Imagine a bronze statue with a heavy shadow cast over it, and you have the skin color. The only items of note are a quarterstaff made of a crystal like material with threads of adamantine worked into it, a leather belt with a couple of spell component pouches on it, and metal bands a few inches wide on each wrist, over the hand wrappings. Hope that's enough detail for you. :)

Saiayoko
2012-11-08, 01:27 PM
First off, I'd like to say congratulations for your baby girl! I know it's a few months late, but every day counts when you're a parent. I have absolutely no problem waiting, as I have zero talent for artistic anything at all... So please take your time!! I would absolutely love a picture of any of my D&D characters. I have three, so I'll post all three of their descriptions and you can decide which to do, if any should you choose. I will post links to some cruddy alterations of pictures in Photoshop as references~

My first character:

Name: Kaitou Ikati
Class: Bladesinger
Weight: About 138lbs... Lean build. Not muscular, but can swing a sword.
Hair Color: Blonde/Shoulder Length
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv351/Superior_Yoh/afcd9996436d11e19896123138142014_7.jpg
His hair goes a little further down than this persons hair, and he's not dirty like the one in the picture... But his facial structure his similar to this persons.
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'6"
Armor: Leather Armor
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv351/Superior_Yoh/Bladesinger.jpg
Except he doesn't have that thing hanging between his legs and his shirt isn't ripped. And he has bracers as well... Really, that armor just looks similar to the armor he wears, so you can change it however you'd like.
Other notable features: He just recently went through a traumatic experience learning that his entire family has been killed, so he seems very hollow right now. He also has an artifact, a black hilted sword, that is causing his emotions to go a bit out of control. He is usually very calm and serene because the sword takes away most of everything, but the sword is starting to allow him to feel again, which he currently doesn't want to do because of the realization that his family is dead. (Random background: he lived in a gypsy camp of about 70-80 people, and he left to become a mercenary about 4 years ago. He just went back to the camp to see how everyone was only to find they had been killed very very very close to the day he left 4 years ago.)

Contrary, you could draw him pre-artifact should you decide. He enjoyed smiling, and I had always wanted to get a picture drawn of him... Oh geez, how to describe this... This'll probably be a horrible description, since I'm not anywhere in the artist category... so please e-mail me at [email protected] should there be any questions... It was an image I saw in my head... It didn't show most of his body, just most of his head and a sword. Perhaps a hand as well... Kai was grinning as if he had just dealt the killing blow to a monster. His eyes would be glowing from the effect of the bladesong (bladesinger power), and there was a trail of blue leading from each eye as if he was in motion. The sword would just be a blurry shining... sword image that took up the rest of the picture... Oh, so horrible at descriptions...
This is the best thing that I could find that came close to what I was thinking...
http://www.freakinawesomenetwork.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/zelda-skyward-sword-wallpaper-watercolor-by-arkazain-646x325.jpg

PS - He plays the violin.

Second Character:
Name: Ki'unag Fenris-Ur Imkikik (We call him Fen)
Race: Hengeyokai (Wolf)
Weight: Uhhh about 130lbs.... Lean build? Same as Kai, really...
Class: Warlord Ranger (dual swords)
Hair Color: Green and Black (in wolf form, he has black fur with green tufts)/cut... like the boy in the photo under the spoiler.
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv351/Superior_Yoh/FenAvatar.jpg
Eye Color: Yellow
Height: 5'2"
Armor: Leather (Much the same as Kai's, I think... I haven't gotten a chance to find anything that looks like what he wears, so you can just come up with whatever you'd like.)
Other notable stuff: Fen LOVES to smile. I won't get into his entire past, because he doesn't remember most of it, but he was the leader of a wolf pack for 60 years before he turned human. He now travels with another Wolf hengeyouki named Kiba who is trying to teach him how to be a leader once again. He is almost always in his half form, so he has wolf ears, tail, canine eyes, and pointed canine teeth. He acts like an 18 year old boy. He enjoys doing things that are fun, and doesn't enjoy doing things that aren't fun. He likes to fight and doesn't like to be told what to do. He is NOT a morning person AT ALL. In fact, he looks kinda funny when he first wakes up and wants nothing at all to do with the sun.

Third Character:
Name: Zaelis
Weight: 150lbs, lean build once again... Haha, same as Fen and Kai...
Class: Rogue/Ranger
Hair Color: Brown. He also has a green bandana that he never takes off. His haircut and facial structure looks a lot like this picture.
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv351/Superior_Yoh/Zaelis-1.jpg
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'9"
Armor: Leather, except he wears something akin to pirate garb... except not as elaborate...
Not as elaborate as:
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv351/Superior_Yoh/4184999392_5d27bc856c_o.jpg
But not as plain as:
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv351/Superior_Yoh/gallery_11068_205_15606.jpg
Other notable stuff: Zaelis uses a handcannon. (My DM created this world specifically so he could use it)
It looks like this:
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv351/Superior_Yoh/1522_2__1.jpg

Zaelis was the leader of a notorious gang back in his hometown, but has since given up leading a bunch of thieves. Granted, he still holds up random people on the road when he runs out of money... He travels with his companion Tsata who can fix anything. He is also the one who made, fixes, and tweaks Zaelis's handcannon. He grins a lot and is very rash. He'll do anything if he thinks it'll be fun.

As for poses, I think I would like something that is emphasizing the gun. Either with Zaelis grinning and pointing the gun at the 'camera', or grinning and pointing the gun to his head. Either or would be a good representation of his character...

Thank you so much again if you decide to draw any of my characters!! If you decide to just draw one, I would be happy with any of them. I only have those altered images of them, so anything would be wonderful.

Again, if you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]. Also, could you please e-mail me if you decide to draw any of them? I know you started this thread over a year ago, so I may be too late... Thanks so much in advance!!

Oh my, I just realized just how long my post was... I'm sorry for writing a book!!

The Redwolf
2012-11-08, 03:25 PM
Wow, didn't know this thread existed, if you are still willing to do pictures I would humbly request one. I know it's fairly complicated and there are a couple of edits I'll need to tack on at the end, but I would be forever grateful for a picture of my character, The King of Hearts.

Standing about 7’8’’ and weighing nearly 400 pounds, The King of Hearts is an imposing figure, even before one notices those things that really make him stand out. Although he weighs quite a lot he does not appear bulky, rather his physical form is well-sculpted and strong looking, giving him the appearance of a human man in peak physical condition. Where one would expect there to be skin on a normal person he has instead armored plates made of adamant, which overlap each other nearly seamlessly in most places. A lustrous silver-gray, these plates are inscribed with all manner of runes which bestow upon him his magical enchantments. These runes appear as a lighter gray approaching white, and most are quite beautiful to look at. When activated, they flare a bright white for the duration of their use. When The King of Hearts moves or exerts himself his armored plates move, occasionally showing glimpses of his joints, which are made of jet-black obsidian. There are almost no real openings in his defense, which has made him immune to being critically damaged by a lucky blow or a well-placed blade by a sneakier fighter. He has three fingers on each hand, one where most people have a thumb and then two spaced evenly on the rest of the hand as they would be for someone who held their other four fingers together in two pairs. All three of these fingers are slightly larger than would be normal for a person, especially the thumb analog. His feet are large, slightly trapezoidal blocks of metal that are a few inches wider in the back than the front attached to his legs with joints that are covered in interlocking plates of adamant for protection. This trend of straight lines and fortification continues throughout the rest of his plates and joints, giving him a dynamic look as opposed to the curving plates and smooth transitions normally seen on warforged. Where his arms attach to his torso there are pauldrons shaped like rectangles with the lower outside corner cut off. Locked to his arms just above the wrists are what appear to be the upper halves of gauntlets shaped to fit his hands and colored a deep blue. When he goes into combat or otherwise strikes these gauntlets slide down and lock onto the backs of his hands, flexing along with his fingers and wrist with the aid of a system of interlocking plates.
On the back of his hand he has emblazoned the crest of The King of Hearts which he also bears upon his cloak. His cloak is a jet black on the inside and a field of deep scarlet on the outside, in the center of which his crest appears. He usually wears this cloak flaring behind him so it can blow dramatically in the wind. His face is somewhat featureless, having a large plate over the front extending to where there would normally be the base of the ears with a small semi-oval cut out in the lower middle where his speech emanates from. His eyes were originally a universal luminescent green with no pupils or similar structures, and are shaped like obtuse triangles with the point of the obtuse angle being near where the cheekbones are in human anatomy. However, due to an enchantment placed on them, they now are a dark red, with a six-petalled flower pattern in the middle. Above his eyes is another plate shaped like a v which moves expressively as human eyebrows do.

I had it broken up more in Word but the copy paste made it just a block of text it seems. The notable edits are that he is actually now 15'4'' and he shines golden, also there are small purple sparkles in the air around him, just a few and they're usually up around his head area. I'd also like to emphasize that his eyes are now identical to the below link. Again, if you would be willing to do this that would be great, if not I understand as it's a complicated request. If you need clarification on anything I can try and give some links that show images from which I drew inspiration for him.

http://www.animecrazy.net/forums/members/u40610/dmonfox399-albums-sharingan-picture49117-mangekyou-sharingan-sasuke.png

Malcomfox
2012-12-04, 03:16 PM
If you're still doing this I would love some art for my character

I have a Warforged monk named "Ohm" who will specialize in killing undead (we're doing castle Ravneloft for the first time) He will Prestige into the Kensai Class to augment his fists, but he does already have the silver tracery feat. Other than that I would give mostly free reign on however you envision him. I suppose thematically I never envisioned him wearing any clothes because he's warforged, but mechanically he is wearing gloves and bracers. Again - free reign. He could be wearing a kung fu gi, he could even be totally non-warforged looking. Maybe he has dots on his head like Krillin or maybe the Ohm symbol.

if you decide to take this on, thank you :)

PlusSixPelican
2012-12-07, 09:50 AM
I've got a Bard (Well, she's a bard now, she might go into Sublime Chord.)

Here's some details I put together for another thread that should be helpful. >.<

Name: Alice Walsh
Class: Bard
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Hair: Blonde, shortish
Eyes: Green, wears a domino mask
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 184 pounds (She's curvy. ^^)
Armor: Glammered Parade Armor
Primary weapon: Mithral Rapier
Instrument: Duss Ukulele (Doss Lute, but a Ukulele)
Other important items: Hat of disguise (looks like a Red Mage hat), Handy Haversack, Boots of the Mountain King
Expression: Usually smirking a bit, she's a bit cocky due to high charisma and intelligence.

Here's some images to help you! They're put in a spoiler because one of them is huge.

Doss Lute:
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/mic_gallery/103221.jpg
It's the lute in the bunch, natch.
A gaia-like rendering I did with a website:
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/5985/tek50ba7b995da563268778.png
It's not entirely accurate, but close-ish.
A piece of art of a Red Mage I think looks kinda like her:
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/203/e/7/kiks___the_red_mage_by_jesonite-d419iof.jpg

dantiesilva
2012-12-07, 10:17 AM
Farther Dantie silva Human cleric of Pelor. Cleric3/ Church inquister3/ Radient servant of pelor 5/Contemplative 1 is the build.

Height :7'0"
Weight :200lbs

Items of intrest : +2 Celestial armor, Holy morningstar, Animated heavy steel shield with Pelors holy symbol emblazed into it.

Spells : Visage of the deity,Lesser holy transformation granting him wings and making his body take on a metallic tint.

Also very charismatic looking. Think a friendly viking that has no problem smashing heads in.

EnigmaticYoshi
2012-12-09, 08:41 AM
There is no rush, so take as much time as you need. That being said I have 2 characters that I would like done.

First, is a Half Elf Ranger that favors the long bow.
He was raised by druids so I think he should have sort of a druid theme.
He has long dark brown hair.
He's about 20 years old and has green eyes.
Wears armor that looks like this with a hood:
http://elads.biz/drizgr.jpg
He's about 5'9" and is rather skinny.
He has a couple scars scattered on his arms.
Carries a pouch of animal parts, such as fox tails.
He also has a dagger that looks like this with blue runes etched into the blade:
http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server4100/dd172/products/993/images/5768/14_Fantasy_Blade_Imprinted_Dragon_Dagger_Knife_wit h_Stand__65799.1345925739.1000.675.jpg

Second, is a Tiefling Rogue that favors dual shortswords like this:
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz34/Phantrino/Decorated%20images/DualBladeSword.jpg
He was part of a thief's guild until they used him for bait and betrayed him.
His armor is a mix of these two with one of the sleeves missing:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3612/3469629449_252d8d8a69_o.jpghttp://www.roboticzombiewizard.com/RZW/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Thieves-Guild-Light-Armor.jpg
On the arm that doesn't have armor, it's covered in tribal markings.
He has Ram horns that he keeps hidden under his hood.
Wears a bandana over his left eye because it got cut out, his other eye is pure white.
Has dark blue hair and rust colored skin.
He is very distrustful and secluded.

V'ninus Laikley
2012-12-21, 10:05 PM
Male Razorclaw Shifter Ranger Archer
Tall (Between 6'5"-6'9")
Wears white tunic (covered by a cape with hood that is white on the outside and black on the inside) with white 'tights' underneath and white shoes.
Has white quiver on back with arrows inside.
Has silver gauntlets on wrists.
Light blonde hair
Pale skin.
Long white curved bow
Two large curved knives in belt

The only person or actor I can think of that looks like this character is Orlando Bloom as Legolas Greenleaf in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNAruhCT68uzqQTDvoA77AGF3aCErop-lC4-6lRkq21sOHV3TIhw

Thank You in advance.
~V'ninus Laikley

Szilard
2012-12-22, 01:23 PM
Guys... this thread has not had any requests fulfilled for months (years?) now. We gotta just let it die...

Hiro Protagonest
2012-12-24, 11:29 PM
Guys... this thread has not had any requests fulfilled for months (years?) now. We gotta just let it die...

Ten internets says at least one more person posts requests (most of them see "long thread, read first post and hit reply" anyway).

dehro
2012-12-27, 06:32 AM
Ten internets says at least one more person posts requests (most of them see "long thread, read first post and hit reply" anyway).

how about killing this thread and start a new one with stricter rules as to how many posts can be put up before one gets satisfied.. or something else that may better regulate the ratio of people asking and people drawing characters?
right now posting a request here is about as likely to bring results as dropping a penny in a wishing well or buying a lottery-ticket

oblivion6
2012-12-30, 04:08 AM

That was almost me...:smallredface:

Then I decided to read the last page before posting.

Tragak
2013-01-18, 12:15 PM
So this is over?

BoatingMyFloat
2013-02-04, 07:24 PM
Heya, you draw beautiful artwork so I was hoping you could draw something for me... I'll give you my email to send it to me after you've completed it.
Here is my characters description:

She is a halflin rogue, with red hair, and green eyes. She is a little bit plump but not to the point of being obese. She uses a shortsword, and has a belt of ten daggers around her hips. She wears padded leather armor. I'm not sure what else to include.

My Email: [email protected]

Send me an email so i can send you similar photos to how she looks. Ihave half a billion... lol :)

oh and she also has a hand crossbow...

dehro
2013-02-05, 02:55 AM

have ten internets

Hiro Protagonest
2013-02-05, 07:35 PM
I was really hoping someone would post something like "*grumbles* *takes ten internets out of pocket* Alright Jade, you win.".

But eh, close enough.

Xarteros
2013-04-11, 06:02 AM
JUST IN CASE you come back here, since you gotta be in it to win it =P

Firstly, I'm happy to pay a thank-you fee for your great work =)

My character should be interesting to draw at any rate

Name/story
He was once an elf from a plane of eternal autumn-twilight and shadow, who became a ghoul after living as a voracious cannibal. His name is Vahsh, and he was given the name/title Ethaiah Sceris Thei'dun, which means "The shadow that feasts upon other shadow"

Appearance
He has dusky grey-black skin, with a light tinge of dark blue, and eyes that glow amber like a hot coal. His skin is smooth and clean, with no rotting parts or sores/wounds. He is Spellstitched, having magical runes and diagrams etched across his entire body, which glow faintly like dying coals.

His face and body retain much of his elven features, although he is MUCH more gaunt, and has sharp teeth, sharp claws/nails and no hair at all. His elven features are the generic ones from D&D, so an angular facial structure, pointed ears (but not dramatically long/pointed) etc. He stands about 6'1.

He is also a phantom-template, so becomes incorporeal when he is moving, but he is solid when standing still

Gear
He wears a cloak that has shadowy mist coming off it like smoke, that obscures him. He wears it loosely wrapped around his neck and across his shoulders, hanging down his back, to maintain freedom of movement in combat. Sort of like the one in this image, but it's a larger cloak and he wears it looser around his neck except when being actively stealthy
http://i49.tinypic.com/2exn31x.jpg

He doesn't wear any shirt, but wears dark baggy pants that also allow free movement

He wears a rapier at his waist and often carries a shortspear made of bone that he shaped with magic. Its blade is curved and jagged, and it oozes a black ichor (spear is a Vile Lance, from Book of Vile Darkness)

Personality
Vahsh is a cold-minded murderer. As an undead, he feels no emotion other than hunger, both for flesh and power. He mercilessly kills people for food or money, but operates subtly when around populated areas. His ultimate goal is to become an Osteomancer, or bone-mage (Dragon Compendium), and has been collecting the bones of every thing he kills, using a Bone-shape spell. From each of his personal kills, he uses bone-shape to transform the skull into a small statuette of how the victim died (their literal dying pose/last moments) which often depict Vahsh spearing/stabbing/clawing the victim. The remaining bone is merged into a single mass, which is going to end up being transformed into a tower, made solely out of the bones and other harvested parts of his enemies and victims.

To further outline his evil nature, he once bought a set of 10 grey-elf slaves with Aztec-style tattoos, and skinned them to turn their skins into a matching furniture set for the tower (Our DM told us he wanted us to be REALLY evil, so we got sickly creative).

He is fairly far off being able to construct an entire tower, and still has yet to become a proper Osteomancer, but if you want to depict him as such, i'm more than happy for you to (means the picture will still be relevant when i build the tower and/or reach osteomancer class)

I hope you decide to give mine a try, if you want to send a rough concept sketch to me, you can send it to [email protected] or send it to my account here on the forums

Thanks for your time!

Zeronis
2013-05-26, 12:41 AM
Please draw me and my pal together I am a halfling werewolf battle sorcerer dragon disciple that did some bounty hunting in his time I am about 28 in game and please draw me in my hybrid form with a otter familiar I also duel wield scimitars and keep my cross bow at hand with one or two scrolls on me and I wear leather armor try to imagine the clothes your own way and my friend is an adamantine construct Druid who has a staff and kinda looks like alfanz from full metal alchemist butt with smother edges he also bounty hunted with me as a friend he is about 7 feet tall and me a good 4 feet tall and we do a lot of combo things like Mage cannon where he throws me up in the air so we are really good pals oh and also I have googles of seeing on my head kinda like steampunky you know so I can understand if it is to complicated but please try thank you:smallwink: oh and before I forget please send it to [email protected]

Eliseo120
2013-05-28, 08:58 PM
I have a male elf ranger, medium height, and lean build. He has tan skin, and long black hair. He wears simple hide armor, carries a long bow in his left hand, a shortsword and katar on his hip, and a quiver of arrows on his back. You could design the face however you wish.
I would be grateful if you choose to draw my character, and if you do, you could send it to [email protected]

livingshadow
2013-05-29, 07:38 PM
If this is still happening I would love to get in on the action and have a character drawn.

My Pally named Laqurdok. He is thirty years old. He is 6'7" with brown eyes, and his hair color is black, except he has no beard and has a clean shaven head. Has lived in or around a desert for most of his life so he is really tan. He is pretty well built but not Godlike. He wears leather armor, if possible this leather armor would be more reptilian looking because of the desert creatures. If he could have a pendant with Erastils holy symbol on it, or a Pin on his armor. He uses a composite bow mostly, and has a Varisian EarthBreaker [2] that he uses when in Melee.
His shaved head has a tattoo that is a tree whose branches are made of a cloud that is storming, the rain and roots reach down between my left shoulder and elbow, as well as my back. On my right shoulder a Crescent Moon, with a wolf's howling head over my right breast.
If the armor covers up the shoulder tattoos so be it but a little bit of the head tattoo would be nice.
Thank you very much for your help.

Deathkeeper
2013-05-29, 07:42 PM
Guys, no one has gotten an art from this thread in months. You can stop posting now.

Malak'ai
2013-05-29, 07:53 PM
The OP hasn't logged onto the forums in nearly 2 years. Somehow I don't think any of these requests are going to be filled. Ever.

dehro
2013-05-30, 01:24 AM
well..others have taken up the mantle of the OP, in time..
that said, even those others have stopped contributing in..probably a year or more.

may I suggest once more that we close this thread and that any volunteer artist open a new one, when and if he feels up to it?
leaving the thread open for other people to post requests in another couple of months seems a bit pointless.

Halae
2013-06-02, 09:39 PM
I do believe this thread has been necro-ed no less than seven times, probably more. Would someone be willing to contact a Mod to get this thing closed down?

Vaynor
2013-06-03, 07:40 PM
The Red Towel: Quite. Thread closed for necromancy.