PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Artists

Crazysaneman
2011-07-19, 11:05 PM
Having no artistic talent of my own, I am putting out a call for aid.

I am looking for someone to design a book cover for me to put as the cover for a PDF for a RPG system I'm designing to take up my free time.
Here's the kicker.
For free.
Why? Because I'm broke as a joke. Credit will be given where credit is due, of course.

Basically what i'm looking for is a standard DND or Pathfinder book PDF sized cover. The theme of the book is post-apocalyptic magi-tech world. Think sorcerers with AK's.

I appreciate the time you take to look at this.

leakingpen
2011-07-20, 04:39 AM
are you planning on selling said rpg? if so, id suggest offering a percentage of sales up to a certain dollar amount.

Dr.Epic
2011-07-20, 04:36 PM
are you planning on selling said rpg? if so, id suggest offering a percentage of sales up to a certain dollar amount.

^What he said. Though I might still do it for free to get my name out there. How widespread is this gonna be?

Maxios
2011-07-20, 05:00 PM
I could do it, but it'd be OOTs style.

Crazysaneman
2011-07-21, 01:16 AM
Sorry it took so long to get back to you guys.
Not looking to publish really, just for a select few people to beta at first, but I guess if the results are good and with proper formatting it could happen I suppose :smallsmile: ... That being said I wouldn't bank on it. This project is just something I am doing to take up time waiting for SW:TOR

Necro_EX
2011-07-22, 06:23 PM
I might be able to, but what sort of art style are you looking for?
If you want something like what WotC's or Paizo's books have I certainly can't pull that off.