Help me build this. I am horid with stat blocks

Mario creatures in dnd3.5

Yashi -
3d8
Large Magical Animal (dinosaur)
Attacks - Slam 1d10+6
+10 to jump checks.
Str 18, dex 16, con 14, int 6, wiz 8, cha 16

Swollow whole - a Yoshi can make a melee touch attack with a 15ft reach that, if it hits, forces a creature to be pulled twards the yoshi's mouth. Treat this as a grapple attempt, and if the creature is small or smaller it gets swallowed whole. Creatures swalowed take 1d12 acid damage a round. When reduced to -10 hp or lower the creature is completely digested and the yoshi lays an egg. This is the only way yoshi reproduce.

Absol197
2011-07-29, 11:59 AM
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=989539600552&id=3ddc7cba2da0c039e d08cde7ba821c44

Brrreemp-Bur!"

Yoshi
NG Medium magical beast
Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision, scent; Perception +6
DEFENSE
AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15; (+2 Dex, +5 natural)
hp 42 (4d10+20)
Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +2
OFFENSE
Speed 40 ft.
Melee slam +8 (1d4+6)
Melee tongue +9 (1d2+4 plus grab)
Ranged egg +6 touch (4d6 fire)
Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft. (10 ft. with tongue)
Special Attacks eggs, grab, swallow whole
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 4th)
Constant—feather fall
STATISTICS
Str 19, Dex 15, Con 19, Int 6, Wis 12, Cha 10
Base Atk +4; CMB +8 (+10 grapple); CMD 20
Feats Toughness, Weapon Focus (tongue)
Skills Acrobatics +6 (+40 jumping), Perception +6, Swim +8; Racial Modifiers +30 acrobatics to jump
SQ strong back
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Eggs (Ex) If an enemy that a Yoshi has swallowed dies, it is immediately transformed into an egg. These eggs can be thrown: they have a range increment of 20 feet and only require a touch attack to hit. A thrown egg explodes, dealing 4d6 fire damage to the target. A yoshi can only produce a number of eggs per day equal to its Constitution modifier (or four, for the typical yoshi).
Grab (Ex) A yoshi’s tongue is extremely strong, and can grab any creature of up to Large size.
Strong Back (Ex) A yoshi is incredibly hardy, and can support the weight of a Medium-sized rider as easily as a Large creature can.
Swallow Whole (Ex) A Yoshi can inexplicably swallow a creature of up to Large size without trouble. A Yoshi may only have one swallowed creature at a time. A yoshi’s stomach is especially deadly, dealing 2d8+8 points of bludgeoning damage and 8 points of acid damage per round to a swallowed creature.

Advanced Yoshis
Several species of advanced yoshis exist, in addition to the common green yoshi. All advanced yoshi's have 6 Hit Dice.
Blue Yoshi
Found on the forboding peaks of high mountains, a blue yoshi has the following additional changes to the statblock presented above:
NG Medium magical beast (air)
Speed fly 80 ft. (good)
Melee stomp +10 (1d4+4), 2 wings +10 (1d4+4)
Purple Yoshi
Found in the ocean's depths, a purple yoshi has the following additional changes to the statblock presented above:
NG Medium magical beast (water)
Speed swim 60 ft.
SQ amphibious
Red Yoshi
Found in areas of intense heat, a red yoshi has the following additional changes to the statblock presented above:
NG Medium magical beast (fire)
Immune fire; Weaknesses vulnerability to cold
Special attacks breath weapon (60-ft. cone, 5d6 fire, Ref DC 17, 1 minute)
Yellow Yoshi
Common to deserts, a yellow yoshi has the following additional changes to the statblock presented above:
NG Medium magical beast (earth)
DR 5/--
Special Attacks stomp
Stomp (Ex) A yellow yoshi can stomp the ground, creating a powerful shockwave. The yoshi makes an Acrobatics check to jump. The DC for the check is 20. The yoshi may move with this jump check, as normal, while using this ability. If the check succeeds, a 20-foot radius shockwave ripples across the ground from where the yoshi lands. All creatures except yoshis in the area take 5d6 damage and are knocked prone. A DC 17 Reflex save halves the damage and negates being knocked prone. Creatures not in contact with the ground are unaffected. The save DC is Strength-based.

The Dark Fiddler
2011-07-29, 12:11 PM
If you can wait like 10 hours, I can stat it up for you when I get home.

Fouredged Sword
2011-07-29, 12:22 PM
Yoshi should be rideable by a medium humanoind. This could ether be through large size or a special quality of the creature.

Absol197
2011-07-29, 12:52 PM
Yoshi should be rideable by a medium humanoind. This could ether be through large size or a special quality of the creature.

Changed. Does that look good to you? Anything you want altered?

May I ask why you need this, or are you just doing it to say you have the stats (I've been know to do so often)?

Fouredged Sword
2011-07-29, 12:56 PM
I have an idea and I like to see what it turns into. The playground is great for this stuff, and it would be funny to do a cross genera Dnd game makeing fun of Mario.

It looks great, thank you.