PDA

View Full Version : [HS] HomeStuck RP Discussion/Planning/ETC Thread.

Pages : [1] 2

Beans
2011-08-03, 06:01 PM
So yeah. Mindfreak and I are thinking of getting this up...

First of all, I was sort of thinking that we could begin with two sessions at the same time, a human session and a troll session.

Mindfreak
2011-08-03, 06:03 PM
So yeah. Mindfreak and I are thinking of getting this up...

First of all, I was sort of thinking that we could begin with two sessions at the same time, a human session and a troll session.

I agree. We should probably have the people who choose to be a troll choose who they want to watch.

Beans
2011-08-03, 06:09 PM
I agree. We should probably have the people who choose to be a troll choose who they want to watch.
Once we get more people poasting here, we'll be able to diddle out that diddly.

I was sort of thinking that allowing people to at max (for now) have one human and one troll would be good as well.

I certainly intend to have one foot in each category, though that's more because it'd help me run the thing more easily.

Mindfreak
2011-08-03, 06:13 PM
Once we get more people poasting here, we'll be able to diddle out that diddly.

I was sort of thinking that allowing people to at max (for now) have one human and one troll would be good as well.

I certainly intend to have one foot in each category, though that's more because it'd help me run the thing more easily.

I intend to do that as well. Mostly because I want to play both a human and a troll.
We should also figure out the inventory situation. Should we use the ones in Homestuck or what?

Beans
2011-08-03, 06:24 PM
I think it'd be easiest to make the standard option a five-card fetch modus from which any item can be picked at any time. People could find other ones or whatever, but I'd like to go with something simple to start with.

However, we'll have to see what other people think.

ThirdEmperor
2011-08-03, 06:26 PM
I already have an idea for a troll character, a wannabe evil mastermind who refuses to admit his lusus is dead and keeps trying to talk to it.Also thinks he's genre savvy when he isn't.

HappyBlanket
2011-08-03, 06:31 PM
I'll be making a human and a troll, though depending on what I come with, I might like to use a trickier sylladex. Just for fun, and probably not for long :3

Beans
2011-08-03, 06:38 PM
My human idea is a sweet gal who might wield her rocker mom's guitar.

I have no less than four troll ideas:

One with dark red blood, ø as her symbol, and a book (telekinetically controlled) as her weapon. Considers herself a chronicler of stuff and seeker of secrets.

One with jade-ish blood, ∴ as her symbol, a pegleg, a weird three-pupiled eye, and a shepherd's crook-staff as her weapon and walking aid. Wants to be one of those logic-genius people but her logic is off-the-balls nuts.

One with azure blood, ‡ as her symbol, and a thing for knives. A compulsive, neurotic traitor.

One with indigo blood, ⊹ as her symbol, and maybe a shotgun with a bayonet (she'd use the bayonet more than firing it). Manipulates others for good intentions.

ThirdEmperor has seen the second and third of these before. Which do you guys think sounds best?

Mindfreak
2011-08-03, 06:46 PM
I think it'd be easiest to make the standard option a five-card fetch modus from which any item can be picked at any time. People could find other ones or whatever, but I'd like to go with something simple to start with.

However, we'll have to see what other people think.
I think that's a great idea.
On your trolls, I particularly like the one with Jade blood. Sounds like a fun character.
My idea for a human is a kid who's techno-savvy and thinks he's coole than he really is.
I have an idea for a troll.
One with Green blood that's missing an eye and uses claw-like gauntlets as his weapon. His lusus is dead an his symbol is ђ.

CrimsonAngel
2011-08-03, 07:10 PM
I have 12 trolls to choose from. :smallcool:

I guess I have to make a new one. :T
*skips off giggling because making trolls is fun*

Beans
2011-08-03, 07:16 PM
I think that's a great idea.
On your trolls, I particularly like the one with Jade blood. Sounds like a fun character.
My idea for a human is a kid who's techno-savvy and thinks he's coole than he really is.
I have an idea for a troll.
One with Green blood that's missing an eye and uses claw-like gauntlets as his weapon. His lusus is dead an his symbol is ђ.
1) That'd be Querat Epista (aristotleParamount) then. Fun fun fun.
2) Sounds coolio.

I'm thinkin' Querat's three-pupiled eye can let her see a brief snatch of the events that may result from an action, or the actions that caused an event to happen. However, it doesn't show her exactly why.

CrimsonAngel
2011-08-03, 07:34 PM
How are we going to deal with canon titles? I'm assuming there can be only one of each, and then we have to get creative.

Beans
2011-08-03, 07:37 PM
Well, there are twelve total canon classes and twelve total canon elements.
We'll have to worry about that once either or both sessions exceed twelve players.
However, classes and elements can be shared between different sessions; i.e. John is the Heir of Breath while Tavros is the Page of Breath and Equius is the Heir of Void.

CrimsonAngel
2011-08-03, 08:34 PM
I change my mind about making another troll. Making trolls is hard.
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/oots/g5083.png
Woah Nelly
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/oots/g5049.png

This is a crappy drawing of Kirian Ecanus. :B His chumhandle is azureAngel, his lusus is a 4-eyed angel with pointy ears, he wields the shieldkind strife specibi, and he is the Thief of Breath. I have plenty more written down. I have tons of stuff written down. For twelve trolls. >_>

Beans
2011-08-03, 08:38 PM
I'd like for my Querat (http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q106/Beans-tastic/g4575.png) to be the Prince (it's funny because she's a laaaaady) of Doom. Because psionic.

IcemanJRC
2011-08-03, 08:46 PM
You could mix and match titles and elements as well as make variations on titles and elements to provide many more options.

The extent of the elements and titles is not very well defined for most of them so lots of room to grow and expand.

Beans
2011-08-03, 09:23 PM
Okay. Well, current elements, with suggestions in bold.
Time
Breath
Doom
Blood
Heart
Space
Mind
Light
Void
Rage
Hope
Life
Iron
Cold
Flow
Haze

Same with classes.
Maid
Page
Mage
Knight
Rogue
Sylph
Seer
Thief
Heir
Bard
Prince
Witch
Warlock
Knave
Duke
Regent
Bane
Squire

Betropper
2011-08-03, 11:20 PM
Gonna be a human Knight of Life :smallbiggrin:

Beans
2011-08-03, 11:27 PM
I think I'd like to have my human character be the Witch or Maid of Blood.

Okay, templates.

Human:
Name:
Age: (I'd like ages to be maybe in the 15-17 range if that works for people)
Title:
ScreenName:
Description:
Strife:
Abilities/Skills:
Personality:
Background:

Troll:
Name:
Age: (I'd like ages to be maybe in the troll equivalent of the 15-17 range if that works for people)
Title:
ScreenName:
Description:
Blood Color:
Strife:
Abilities/Skills:
Personality:
Background:

Will post rough descriptions for my characters tonight probably.

AtS
2011-08-03, 11:30 PM
I'd be up for joining in. Only interested in playing a human, though. I'll have a more fleshed-out idea up in a bit.

Beans
2011-08-04, 12:00 AM
Ilja
Name: Ilja Landers
Female
Title: Maid of Blood
ScreenName: argentNordica
Description: Ilja is tall and lanky for her age, and a little less curvy than other girls. She has long, messy silver hair and soft grey eyes. She usually wears black jeans and a green tank top with a grey button-up shirt unbuttoned over it, with the sleeves rolled.
Strife: Guitarkind.
Modus: Standard 5-card.
Typing: sweet and quiet, without any of those loud capitals or brash exclamation points unless it's very very important.
Abilities/Skills: Pretty good guitarist.
Personality: Ilja is sweet and gentle, perhaps one of the nicer people one could meet. She enjoys playing the guitar and wishes her mother would be able to spend more time with her.
Background: Ilja's dad is a college professor and her mom is a rock artist. Both are frequently away.

Querat
Name: Querat Epista
Female
Title: Prince of Doom
ScreenName: aristotleParamount
Description: http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q106/Beans-tastic/g4575.png
Blood Color: Jade-ish
Strife: CrosierKind
Typing: Q, E, and D all capital. K sound becomes Q. For/Four becomes Fore. Instead of the elipsis (...) she uses .*. and her smilies are different. Observe... ..:)
Abilities/Skills: Her Vision Triune lets her look at an event, then examine either possible results or probable causes for that event.
She is a powerful psion.
Personality: Querat is convinced that she's some sort of LOGICAL GENIUS WHO GETS ALL THE CHICKS. Too bad she's more of, y'know, a failure at logic. She uses the most inane logic to arrive to her conclusions.
Background: Later.

Qaera
2011-08-04, 12:09 AM
I've got to do this! I'm working on four trolls kind of with crimsonAngel and one of the handles is not forum-apropos so I will be looking at one of the others. Maybe a human, too. edit: do you guys use pesterchum?

~ ♅

smuchmuch
2011-08-04, 12:52 AM
I dod't usualy do FFRP but given that the tentative for the PbP game seems to have died out (partly my fault. although if any of you feel trying to give it the kiss of life, it was here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11435427#post11435427).), I 'm interested in that one.
As a Troll, I think. a seer would be amusing

since this si still planning stage, I see, may I help in anyway ?

Qaera
2011-08-04, 01:10 AM
Lavesi:
Name: Lavesi Swidke
Title: Bard of Light
ScreenName: atmosphericLightshow (used to be hF)
Description: Parties, birds, hipster, irony. Feathery horns, long hair, weird clothes.
Blood Color: Minty green
Strife: Staffkind
Abilities/Skills:
Personality:
Background:

Will edit in rest later, my other troll will have the ♅ symbol.

~ ♅

Mindfreak
2011-08-04, 01:21 AM
Zach:
Name: Zach Rolfe
Title: Mage of Technology
ScreenName: technoWizard
Description: Zach has short brown hair and brown eyes. His skin is lightly tanned and he is of average build for a teenager. He wears glasses for his eyesight. He usually wears his shirt that detects WiFi, a pair of jeans and a pair of green Converse. Never seen without laptop that he himself made.
Strife: Pistolkind
Modus: Standard*
Abilities/Skills: He can run for 100 meters. He can lift up to 50 pounds. He is accurate with a small firearm and knows a lot about any form of technology found on Earth.
Personality: To be developed IC.
Background: Zach has always been two things: A lover of technology and a pistol enthusiast. His dad helped him with both. Through books and trips to the shooting range since he was 7, Zach learned how to fire small sidearms and all about computers. He further learned that he was a natural at both.*Technology interested Zach, so he constantly went to the local library to read up on old weaponry and major advancements in the ancient world. His father was more a part of his life when he was younger, ever since he turned 15 his father has been in his study often, deep in thought. His mother died when he was born. His father is an ex-FBI agent. He considers himself to be friends with one Ilja Landers.

Beans
2011-08-04, 08:22 AM
The sheets I've seen look good. Yey.

HappyBlanket
2011-08-04, 08:36 AM
Ack! Jegus you guys are fast.

Not done at all, but I think I'll ninja my titles, at least.
...Incidentally, we have a disproportionate number of bludgeoning Strife Specibi. Not that I mind, of course; blunt weapons are wonderful :smalltongue: Nothing else relieves the raw, juvenile, Freudian anguish quite like a baseball bat to the face.

Also, damn. Double ninja'd on Sea Green? Can't catch a break! Ha, I totally can. Man, our chat logs are going to be horrible.

Human
Name: Urien "Uri"
Title: Heir of Space
ScreenName:
Description:
Strife: Clubkind (Aluminum Baseball Bat), Paintkind (Dry Paintbrush)
Abilities/Skills: A talented artist with a creative mind, but lacking in motivation. Pretty good with a bat.
Personality:
Background:

Your name is Uri.

You are an ARTIST, or at least you USED TO BE. You like to remind yourself that you are ACTUALLY QUITE TALENTED, but you have to admit it's been awhile since you've felt the desire to actually paint something. Your colorful assortment of VARIOUS WATER SOLUBLE OIL PAINTS have rested half-full for longer than you'd like to admit, the flattened ends of the little tubes curled and compressed. Your PROFESSIONAL PAINTBRUSHES are dry and stiff, and among the various slender shafts of wood are a few that have yet to touch canvas, a desire of theirs you feel may never be satiated. You have WITHERING AMBITIONS to become a great artist, much like the SYMBOLICALLY RELEVANT WITHERING FLOWERS you've kept around your room. Perhaps someday you'll become a GREAT ARTIST OF GALACTIC SIGNIFICANCE, but probably not.

You have WEIRD DREAMS, with LUMINOUS CITIES and INSPIRING ARTWORK. And, on some occasions, you manage to gaze upon FLUFFY WHITE ORACLES, which cause you to reminisce of your more prolific days. You don't like to, however. Though you're still FOND OF THE OCCASIONAL NAP.

You play BASEBALL, even though you AREN'T VERY SPORTY. You DON'T HAVE ANY BALLS don't have any equipment save for a battered helmet and a SHINY ALUMINUM BAT, which isn't actually that shiny anymore. It makes a very pleasant PLINK sound, no matter what it hits, which is kinda cool you guess.

Your chumhandle is and you've started to type a bit... hesitantly, and... kinda lethargically... you guess.

Troll
Name:
Title:
ScreenName:
Description:
Blood Color:
Strife:
Abilities/Skills:
Personality:
Background:

Notes: A troll? Let's get crazy.
Derse dreamer,

CrimsonAngel
2011-08-04, 08:41 AM
Troll:
Name: Kirian Ecanus
Title: Thief of Breath
ScreenName: azureAngel
Quirk: Double o's and unique smilies. 0::)
Description:
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/oots/g5083.png
Blood Color: Blue
Strife: Shieldkind
Lusus: Four-eyed Angel
Abilities/Skills: Nothing until he gets god tier (If he ever does.), and then it's just standard hero of breath powers
Personality: Kind, paranoid
Background: I honestly don't know what to put here.

Beans
2011-08-04, 08:44 AM
I'mma edit and add to my current sheets.

Lost_Deep
2011-08-04, 08:50 AM
Huh. I guess it was only a matter of time before something like this happened. Wish I had found it sooner. Is there still any openings? Or is this thing already bursting at the seams?

Beans
2011-08-04, 08:55 AM
Lavesi:
Name: Lavesi Swidke
Title: Bard of Light
ScreenName: atmosphericLightshow (used to be hF)
Description: Parties, birds, hipster, irony. Feathery horns, long hair, weird clothes.
Blood Color: Minty green
Strife: Staffkind
Abilities/Skills:
Personality:
Background:

Will edit in rest later, my other troll will have the ♅ symbol.

~ ♅
I actually prefer that you only have one troll for now. You can add a human if you like though.

And go ahead, Lost Deep. We currently have 3 humans and 4 trolls.

Lost_Deep
2011-08-04, 09:06 AM
...thank you, but upon further pondering I have elected not to participate. The whole trolls and humans thing seems rather rote for me; I would prefer to have a completely different set of aliens. Or at least really, really weird humans. I wish you all enjoyment in this endeavor.

Beans
2011-08-04, 09:41 AM
Ah well...

Anyway, does anybody think there should be a time-difference in regard to the sessions? That is, should one be taking place technically before the other?

Draconi Redfir
2011-08-04, 09:41 AM
Just wondering. Why would Trolls from this session have any communicaitions with humans? These are not the Trolls that created the Human universe.

Beans
2011-08-04, 09:44 AM
Just wondering. Why would Trolls from this session have any communicaitions with humans? These are not the Trolls that created the Human universe.
I'm not quite sure as to why, though I kind of considered that maybe this human session ended up creating the Alternian universe.

Because we need to keep up a few proud (http://tinyurl.com/292qu6a) traditions (http://tinyurl.com/3zt2rjj).

HappyBlanket
2011-08-04, 09:51 AM
Parallel Universe. /thinkingaboutittoomuch

Anyway, I think I'd like it if both the Trolls and the Humans progressed at the same rate, and delved deeper into the game alongside one another. Ah yes, but the traditions. Hm.

Beans
2011-08-04, 09:55 AM
The idea of the trolls being able to help point the humans in the right direction (they can see what's left of the road, so to speak) while the humans actively leave behind things for the trolls to pick up on strikes me as interesting.

Mindfreak
2011-08-04, 10:05 AM
The idea of the trolls being able to help point the humans in the right direction (they can see what's left of the road, so to speak) while the humans actively leave behind things for the trolls to pick up on strikes me as interesting.

I find it interesting as well.
New Problem:
Human Friends.
It is quite necessary for a human to have friends that will help him in Sburb. Wouldn't this mean that humans need a certain amount of friends and then we could later say this one guy who's far in Sburb was friends with this guy all along(this guy being a new RPer) and helps him get through Sburb?

Beans
2011-08-04, 10:11 AM
I find it interesting as well.
New Problem:
Human Friends.
It is quite necessary for a human to have friends that will help him in Sburb. Wouldn't this mean that humans need a certain amount of friends and then we could later say this one guy who's far in Sburb was friends with this guy all along(this guy being a new RPer) and helps him get through Sburb?
Um... I'm a little confused now, though I get the sense that you're talking about having to retcon somebody in if we add more people... that said, and this is where the confusion sets in, are you saying that this would be a problem? If you are, I kinda have to agree...

Also, I'm thinking we'd be better off moving this to PlayByPost simply because being in FFRP requires that anyone can join at any time, and that could get very, very, very hectic.

Mindfreak
2011-08-04, 10:26 AM
Um... I'm a little confused now, though I get the sense that you're talking about having to retcon somebody in if we add more people... that said, and this is where the confusion sets in, are you saying that this would be a problem? If you are, I kinda have to agree...

Also, I'm thinking we'd be better off moving this to PlayByPost simply because being in FFRP requires that anyone can join at any time, and that could get very, very, very hectic.
Yeah it was a bit confusing about what I said, but you got what I was saying.
I don't think we should put it into PbP because we could do multiple sessions for the humans. They only need 1 friend to get far in Sburb, and once they're up high enough they can begin to interact with everyone else.
Plus, I would love for this to stay here because then it implies that it can never end! :3

Beans
2011-08-04, 10:29 AM
... Okay then.

I'd like to get started soonish, so if people could put forth proposal sheets if they haven't already that'd be cool. I think I'll get an official character thread up and we can use this as the OOC.

EDIT: I'm thinking of having Ilja's sprite be prototyped with one of her mom's albums and then a book about dinosaurs. So... a spritemom with DINO KNOWLEDGE.

Wait, no, not her mom. Some other rock person. Because the whole parent distance thing is kind of a thing here.

But there will be heavy metal dino sprites.

HappyBlanket
2011-08-04, 10:38 AM
I'm not familiar with the FFRP section, but in any case, I'd like it very much if we had conjoined sessions of at least 3 or 4 players, as opposed to 2. The idea of oneXones seem a bit restrictive to me, and I don't want to wait until we hit the endgame to interact with the rest of you.

And Rockosauruses? Damn, I'd love to see those Imps.

Beans
2011-08-04, 10:44 AM
I think that's what Mindfreak meant, having a session consist of several players of each race. We'd be able to keep things less cluttered through the use of location tags at the beginning of each post.

And the enemies gaining qualities... I think the enemies only gain the qualities of the first thing prototyped. In HS, the imps get clown features from the clown doll, but don't get anything when John's sprite is second-time-prototyped with Nanna. So depending on which is prototyped first, the imps may either become metalheads or dino-imps.

Either way, fun.

Mindfreak
2011-08-04, 10:46 AM
I plan on having Zach's sprite to be prototyped with Winry Rockbell figurine and then his computer.
It will turn into: Cyborg Winry!:smallbiggrin:
And time to alter Zach's stuff to make him friends with Ilja and Uri, if that's okay.

HappyBlanket
2011-08-04, 10:53 AM
I think that's what Mindfreak meant, having a session consist of several players of each race. We'd be able to keep things less cluttered through the use of location tags at the beginning of each post.

And the enemies gaining qualities... I think the enemies only gain the qualities of the first thing prototyped. In HS, the imps get clown features from the clown doll, but don't get anything when John's sprite is second-time-prototyped with Nanna. So depending on which is prototyped first, the imps may either become metalheads or dino-imps.

Either way, fun.

Actually, the Imps get the qualities of everything prototyped. But only at the instance where the Player enters the game, when the Kernelsprite divides and travels to Derse and Prospit. That's why the Imps were imbued with the Harlequin's modifications, and not Nanna's (The urn toppled after John entered the game). This also explains why the Imps developed tentacles and princess clothing from the Eldritch Princess, despite the Princess being prototyped as a 2nd tier (the 1st tier being Jaspers).

And of course it's okay :)

Gorgondantess
2011-08-04, 10:54 AM

Either way, fun.

Sortof. The sprite can be prototyped a max of twice. You have to prototype it at least once before entering the medium. Whatever you prototype it with before entering the medium dictates enemies.
Thus, John prototyped it with the ****ty jester doll, and enemies took on that characteristic. After entering the medium, he prototyped it with nanna, and enemies did not take on that characteristic.
Meanwhile, Rose prototyped her sprite with Jaspers. She then additionally prototyped it with the tentacle princess... before entering the medium. Therefore, enemies took on both aspects of Jaspers, and aspects of the tentacle princess.
Also, interested. Will work on characters.

Beans
2011-08-04, 10:54 AM
Works for me.

And... yeah.
Setting up the character thread now.

DING. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210159)

HappyBlanket
2011-08-04, 11:10 AM
Sortof. The sprite can be prototyped a max of twice.

Technically, nobody ever bothered to try a third prototyping.

Vriska had the right idea. I'm gonna go ahead and prototype evvvvvvvverything. It'll be a session to remember.

Mindfreak
2011-08-04, 11:12 AM
So if Zach programs his sprite first with his Winry Figurine, the imps would have blond hair and...
:smalleek:!
That has the possibility of being horrible!

Beans
2011-08-04, 11:12 AM
Technically, nobody ever bothered to try a third prototyping.
I think at this point it's safest to say that 2 is the max since we've left that point far behind at this time in the comic.

EDIT: Okay, guys. If you already made character sheets, post them in the character thread, please.

IcemanJRC
2011-08-04, 11:20 AM
I'm liking the fast progress. I've got a character or two in the works, happy Russian Santa boy and I'm not sure about my troll yet...

Beans
2011-08-04, 11:22 AM
I'm liking the fast progress. I've got a character or two in the works, happy Russian Santa boy and I'm not sure about my troll yet...
Sounds gooood.

Mindfreak
2011-08-04, 11:33 AM
Do you think it's possible to begin this today?

Beans
2011-08-04, 11:33 AM
Once a few more sheets come up.

HappyBlanket
2011-08-04, 11:42 AM
!

Ah... I've never had to worry about what I might miss during chargen if I were to sleep. But, given that my brain appears to be dulling as we speak, I suppose I won't be able to update for the next eight hours or so. I just can't continue to work like this >.<" ...

... Or maybe I'm just not trying hard enough! Welp, looks like rejuvenation and health has to wait. I've got way too many irons in the fire to sleep now.

And yes, yes, I'm done with the memes.

Beans
2011-08-04, 11:44 AM
Don't worry, we'll know when to slow down when people are deadtimed.

IcemanJRC
2011-08-04, 11:46 AM
It is assumed all of us are in the same session and already friends, correct? That's why we would play together?

Mindfreak
2011-08-04, 11:51 AM
It is assumed all of us are in the same session and already friends, correct? That's why we would play together?

I've played with random strangers on Portal 2 co-op before, but yes. We are all friends.

IcemanJRC
2011-08-04, 11:56 AM
I've played with random strangers on Portal 2 co-op before, but yes. We are all friends.

But this game requires planning and set up before play that would be difficult if not impossible with strangers. So that's why I asked. It isn't set up like normal games.

Beans
2011-08-04, 11:57 AM
YAY FRIENDSHIP!

What about the relationships among our trolls, then?

IcemanJRC
2011-08-04, 12:00 PM
Presumably the same. Considering Sollux programed the game for compatibility with Alternian hardware I think something like that would have to have happened here as well.

Beans
2011-08-04, 12:01 PM
Will any of them have past or current trollmances?

HappyBlanket
2011-08-04, 12:03 PM
Before I forget; Uri. What was your first impression of Uri's gender?

YAY FRIENDSHIP!

What about the relationships among our trolls, then?

Well, I suppose we would need to be acquainted with one another. It doesn't need to be as generically united as the kid's when they were first introduced, but there should be some preexisting relations between individuals.

edit: Yes trollmances. Definitely.

Beans
2011-08-04, 12:07 PM
I thought Uri might be a laaaaady. Though that might just be because my characters might otherwise be the only giiiiiirls so far.

Yes, trollmances. I stated that Querat is a self-styled womanizer (not very good at it), so she could have at least one ex-matesprit or kismesis.

Mindfreak
2011-08-04, 12:28 PM
Trollmances = Yes.
My troll that I haven't made yet would ignore the ladies because he believes in work first, love second.
Also:
I thought Uri was a girl.

IcemanJRC
2011-08-04, 12:35 PM
I am having trouble thinking of a name, but my troll would indeed be trollmantic.

Beans
2011-08-04, 12:46 PM
Querat might need a moirail to keep her batshizzle insane logic crap under control.

EDIT: Also I'm seeing if Pesterchum won't be stupid at me this time.

IcemanJRC
2011-08-04, 12:50 PM
Do we intend to make use of Pesterchum?

Beans
2011-08-04, 12:56 PM
It might be nice to do so.

Also, idea for your cavalreaper dude's name: Rathas Cheval. First is a derivative of the Sanskrit word for "chariot" and the second is French for horse.

IcemanJRC
2011-08-04, 12:58 PM
I am not quite up to snuff on it, I'll have to do some tinkering with it I guess. I love the name though.

Beans
2011-08-04, 01:25 PM
By the way, I'm available at Ilja's chumhandle.

I had Querat's too until Pesterchum decided to be stupid and not let me use that handle a minute ago.

Qaera
2011-08-04, 01:28 PM
I actually prefer that you only have one troll for now. You can add a human if you like though.

Got it~

~ ♅

Mindfreak
2011-08-04, 01:36 PM
By the way, I'm available at Ilja's chumhandle.

I had Querat's too until Pesterchum decided to be stupid and not let me use that handle a minute ago.

Well this is a nice surprise.
I didn't know there was a fanmade Pesterchum. How often I will be available at Zach's ChumHandle(technoWizard) will depend how often I can get on my mother's laptop. Since, sadly, my computer has been rendered useless.

Beans
2011-08-04, 01:45 PM
Well this is a nice surprise.
I didn't know there was a fanmade Pesterchum. How often I will be available at Zach's ChumHandle(technoWizard) will depend how often I can get on my mother's laptop. Since, sadly, my computer has been rendered useless.
Useless for chum or useless entirely? :smallfrown:

EDIT: Oh gog AThousandWords reminded me.
Should we make these sessions unwinnable or winnable or what?

Mindfreak
2011-08-04, 01:50 PM
Useless for chum or useless entirely? :smallfrown:

EDIT: Oh gog AThousandWords reminded me.
Should we make these sessions unwinnable or winnable or what?

Useless because of a virus. It makes it take over an hour to be able to be used and then quits out. I'll get an Anti-Virus program this weekend and try to erase it. Hopefully I will then be able to chum quite often.

The sessions should be hard, but not unwinnable. Difficult enough to make it fun but not too easy for it to be a breeze.

IcemanJRC
2011-08-04, 02:00 PM
I notice a distinct lack of time and space heroes...

DrakeRaids
2011-08-04, 02:02 PM
Anyway I could still get in on this?

Beans
2011-08-04, 02:03 PM
I think this session-pair is sort of full up on trolls but we could use a human or two, especially if their element will be space or time.

EDIT: Uri has Space, so I think we mostly need time.

DrakeRaids
2011-08-04, 02:05 PM
I would happily place a time hero!

I don't have a pesterchum at the moment, but I'll get one soon. For the moment I'm free to be poked at DrakeRaids057 at AIM.

Beans
2011-08-04, 02:06 PM
Cool, that'd be great.

DrakeRaids
2011-08-04, 02:09 PM
Which version of pesterchum do I get?

there are many of them.

And do our chumhandles need to follow the DNA thing?

Beans
2011-08-04, 02:12 PM
1. The latest would be best. 3.14 methinks.
2. No, not at all. We're not really doing that thing.

IcemanJRC
2011-08-04, 02:21 PM
I think I got Pesterchum working, find me at frostyPanda.

EDIT: Humans still need a Hero of Space and Time right? I'll work on one.

Mindfreak
2011-08-04, 02:33 PM
Peeeesterrrrchum!
Don't you die on me!

DrakeRaids
2011-08-04, 02:33 PM
In that case my Chumhandle will be didactdevice, and pesterchum is up and running

Thinking of either Mendicant or Renegade of Time. Not sure yet.

DrakeRaids
2011-08-04, 03:09 PM
Liz

Name: Liz Camila
Title: Shade of Time

Appearance: You are a young lady with dark brown skin and bright eyes, and a bright red bandanna with a stylized sun on it along with braided black hair. You are obviously an athlete and only ever wear bright cheery colors whenever you can.

Interests: You love BEING OUTSIDE under the fresh air and sun where you spends lots of time practicing your favorite activity KUNG FU. You are a little bit of a PYRO and often have to resist the urge to catch things on fire. You DESPISE WUXIA with a burning passion though you do harbor a love for ANNOYING RIDDLES. You love taking RISKS a fact that often comes back to bite you, as you are EASILY EXCITABLE. You are NICE to everyone. She also enjoys playing the ELECTRIC KEYBOARD.

Knacks: You are rather good at the sacred art of KUNG FU, playing your KEYBOARD, plus all your time outdoors has certainly made you rather STRONG. You seem to be able to MAKE FIRE OUT OF ALMOST ANYTHING when you set your mind to it, as well as COMING UP WITH RIDDLES to torment your friends with. You love MAKING FRIENDS with anyone you can, and do so often.

Chumhandle: didactDevice

Location: You live on a ranch in New Mexico, uncomfortably close to the old extinct volcano Shiprock. You're room has lots of wide open space for you to practice, and even has a glass room to let he wondrous sun in for you! You keep a few posters up of martial arts tourneys up along your fiery red walls, and have a desk where you keep your laptop in the corner, flanked by two sunflowers.

Guardian: You've got to be honest, your AUNT scares you a little bit. She is a MASTER of KUNG FU and a very HARSH DISCIPLINARIAN. She is OBSESSED WITH CLEANLINESS and is the reason you spend so much our time OUTDOORS in your desperate ploy to evade her EVER PRESENT WRATH.

Beans
2011-08-04, 03:15 PM
Liz

Name: Liz Camila

Appearance: You are a young lady with dark brown skin and bright eyes, and a bright red bandanna with a stylized sun on it along with braided black hair. You are obviously an athlete and only ever wear bright cheery colors whenever you can.

Interests: You love BEING OUTSIDE under the fresh air and sun where you spends lots of time practicing your favorite activity KUNG FU. You are a little bit of a PYRO and often have to resist the urge to catch things on fire. You DESPISE WUXIA with a burning passion though you do harbor a love for ANNOYING RIDDLES. You love taking RISKS a fact that often comes back to bite you, as you are EASILY EXCITABLE. You are NICE to everyone. She also enjoys playing the ELECTRIC KEYBOARD.

Knacks: You are rather good at the sacred art of KUNG FU, playing your KEYBOARD, plus all your time outdoors has certainly made you rather STRONG. You seem to be able to MAKE FIRE OUT OF ALMOST ANYTHING when you set your mind to it, as well as COMING UP WITH RIDDLES to torment your friends with. You love MAKING FRIENDS with anyone you can, and do so often.

Chumhandle: didactDevice

Location: You live on a ranch in New Mexico, uncomfortably close to the old extinct volcano Shiprock. You're room has lots of wide open space for you to practice, and even has a glass room to let he wondrous sun in for you! You keep a few posters up of martial arts tourneys up along your fiery red walls, and have a desk where you keep your laptop in the corner, flanked by two sunflowers.

Guardian: You've got to be honest, your AUNT scares you a little bit. She is a MASTER of KUNG FU and a very HARSH DISCIPLINARIAN. She is OBSESSED WITH CLEANLINESS and is the reason you spend so much our time OUTDOORS in your desperate ploy to evade her EVER PRESENT WRATH.

Put it in the character registry, yay.

DrakeRaids
2011-08-04, 03:50 PM
First contact between DD and CW, I'm ballparking this at a few months ago, but that probably depends on story stuff.

-- didactDevice [DD] began pestering clawedMaiden [CM] at 16:22 --
[04:22] CM: Hey nnan.
[04:22] CM: \/\/hat's up?
[04:23] DD: oh-hell-shiney-new-person-who-i-have-not-met-before-at-the-moment-it-appears-the-sky-is-up-as-is-the-sun-and-it-is-nice-and-hot-outside-though-there-are-some-clouds-up-as-well-i-must-admit-which-hint-at-rain-i-dislike-rain-you-know-how-did-you-find-me-anyway-hi-though-
[04:27] CM: \/\/oah
[04:27] CM: Be chiiil.
[04:27] CM: I conne vvith innportant nevvs.
[04:27] DD: i-am-so-chill-i-will-be-the-most-chill-ever-as-i-listen-her-for-the-news-that-will-come-any-time-now-just-say-it-i-cant-wait
[04:28] CM: Just hold on a nninute, gotta get the page up.
[04:28] CM: You still lax? Good.
[04:28] CM: Alright.
[04:28] CM: Here's the nevvs.
[04:28] CM: You vvill love Sburb.
[04:29] CM: Oh.
[04:29] CM: And Hi!
[04:29] DD: what-is-sburb
[04:29] CM: Don't vvorry.
[04:29] CM: All vvill beconne clear.
[04:29] CM: Soon.
[04:29] CM: Just be lax about it.
[04:29] DD: you-are-a-very-mysterious-maiden
[04:30] DD: something-seems-fiiiiiiishy
[04:30] CM: Nothing fishy, nnan.
[04:30] CM: Just telling the truth.
[04:30] CM: You accept the truth?
[04:33] DD: sure-why-not-a-little-fun-never-hurt-anyone
[04:33] CM: Great. You like gannes?
[04:33] DD: yes-i-love-game-is-love-winning
[04:33] CM: \/\/hat kinds?
[04:35] DD: sports-and-video-games-and-rpgs-and-other-contests-are-always-really-fun
[04:35] DD: i-don't-get-to-play-them-a-lot-though
[04:35] DD: i-don't-see-people-much
[04:35] CM: \/\/ovv, vve like the sanne things.
[04:35] CM: /\/\aybe if I ever see you you should conne to nny hive and play sonne gannes vvith nne.
[04:35] DD: yay-having-things-in-common-is-great-we-should-be-friends-
[04:36] CM: Sure, vvhy not. All the other trolls are nnean and stuff.
[04:36] CM: They gotta be nnore lax.
[04:36] DD: other-trolls-what-do-you-mean
[04:36] CM: People like nne.
[04:36] CM: They are nnean.
[04:37] CM: They gotta be nnore lax
[04:41] DD: huh-well-i-hope-they-listen-to-you
[04:41] DD: you-sound-nice-and-smart
[04:42] DD: where-is-your-home
[04:42] DD: i-mean
[04:42] DD: errrrm
[04:42] DD: hive
[04:43] CM: I don't quite knovv. I don't pay attention to directions, I just KNO\/\/ vvhere it is.
[04:43] CM: It is quite vvarnn
[04:44] CM: I have a very connfy bed that is jiggly.
[04:44] DD: ooooo-i-like-warm-too
[04:44] DD: i-like-to-sit-on-my-roof-when-its-sunny-and-take-in-the-heat
[04:44] DD: and-sometimes-nap
[04:45] CM: I like to lie on nny bed and nap.
[04:45] CM: I have to go. Talk to you sonne nnore?
[04:46] CM: Good bye!
-- clawedMaiden [CM] ceased pestering didactDevice [DD] at 16:46 --
[04:47] DD: hmmm
[04:47] DD: that-was-interesting

AtS
2011-08-04, 06:30 PM
Pete:
Name: Pete Rausche
Male
Title: Thief of Void
ScreenName: expectorantMixer
Description: You are a dark-skinned fellow of a Mediterranean sort, complete with GLORIOUS BLACK DREADLOCKS. You'd wear a DREADSOCK if they didn't go out of style a DECADE AGO. Or, wait, you DO wear one, exactly because of that. TORN JEAN SHORTS and LAYERED RANDOM SHIRTS round out the rest of your fashion repertoire.
Strife: Pankind
Modus: Standard
Abilities/Skills: Your vast knowledge of BANDS cannot be denied- note the distinct difference between BANDS and MUSIC. You love listening to MUSIC but couldn't play a CHORD if your life depended on it. Your love of RANDOM ESOTERIC KNOWLEDGE extends beyond BANDS but is not quite as extensive in other areas - still you can count on yourself to know plenty of useless factoids relating to various events that may come up. You fancy yourself quite the guru at creating IMAGE MACROS in ADOBE PHOTOSHOP.
Personality: You are POMPOUS and OVERBEARING but usually not excessively so. You are also JOVIAL, FRIENDLY, and HARD TO ANGER. You stand at about the middle on the scale of SOCIAL INEPTITUDE & PROWESS. Online, you tend to write with perfect grammar and punctuation, in a lilac-sort-of-tone. Well, actually, it's plum, but lilac sounds more esoteric, especially since it's almost an anagram of cilia. exept when you get lzy like this and just wnat to **** around for abit or are updting yr blog. u gotta kep dem hipsta follwrs on thier ironic towes. yu also tnd to swar alot ****ing mor on ur blg thn in reel liffes. bitch.
Background: You often update your DISGUSTINGLY HIPSTER MUSIC BLOG with whatever INANE DRIVEL you might spew forth on a stream-of-consciousness level. Beyond that LIFELONG PASSTIME, much of your time is spent LAZILY BROWSING THE INTERNET in your room, hoping to hide from your DRUNKARD of a DAD. The two of you moved from LEBANON when you were very young to your current place of residence in WISCONSIN. Your greatest hope is to one day learn to SING. Unfortunately your CRIPPLING TONE-DEAFNESS stands as quite the deterrent to this. You face most of the events in your life with a sense of GENERAL APATHY that serves as a PROTECTIVE VISAGE to mask your true feelings. You've been friends with the rest of the GANG for as long as you've been using the internet.

My pesterchum handle is expectorantMixer and I'll be on most of the time. Feel free to drop me a line if you want to get some free-form roleplay up and running.

I just posted in the character directory as well.

Beans
2011-08-04, 06:34 PM
We'll have to get you in on our memo to work you into the server-client chain order.

EDIT: This session is now FULL.

Qaera
2011-08-04, 06:39 PM
I still can't connect to the memo ;~;

~ ♅

Beans
2011-08-04, 06:41 PM
I still can't connect to the memo ;~;

~ ♅
I can't either. Whoever is still in will have to invite us in, blahhh.

Mindfreak
2011-08-04, 06:43 PM
I can't either. Whoever is still in will have to invite us in, blahhh.

I was the last one in, then my Internet went wacky.

Mindfreak
2011-08-04, 06:46 PM
I will also be unable to use Pesterchum more tonight. My mother is commandeering her laptop. :(
Hopefully more Pesterchum from me in the morning.
I will be able to post more in IC for Ayakan.

Beans
2011-08-04, 06:48 PM
Okay. Any other IM service I can contact you on?

And I had to make a sequel memo to which everywun will be invitied.

Mindfreak
2011-08-04, 07:00 PM
Okay. Any other IM service I can contact you on?

And I had to make a sequel memo to which everywun will be invitied.

I'll try to download the Skype app for the IPod touch.
EDIT: No dice. We'll have to wait till tomorrow for Zach and Ilja's pester session.

AtS
2011-08-04, 07:05 PM
Mindfreak, are you able to access meebo (www.meebo.com) on the iPod touch browser? It's a website with access to a ton of IMing clients, namely, AIM.

Mindfreak
2011-08-04, 07:14 PM
Mindfreak, are you able to access meebo (www.meebo.com) on the iPod touch browser? It's a website with access to a ton of IMing clients, namely, AIM.

I can. But I cannot make an AIM account as of this moment for the AIM site doesn't work on my IPod.
Plus, I'd rather use Pesterchum. I find it intensly fun for some reason. I've had a ton of fun with this RP so far.

IcemanJRC
2011-08-04, 07:29 PM
I'm back to all those people who wanted to talk to me.

CrimsonAngel
2011-08-04, 08:05 PM
My chum handle is already on pesterchum, but I won't be able to get on for a few days. :B

Beans
2011-08-04, 08:07 PM
My chum handle is already on pesterchum, but I won't be able to get on for a few days. :B
So yeah, agh.
I don't know what to do, i.e. keep you in this session and sort of say YEAH HE WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIME or what.

HappyBlanket
2011-08-04, 08:12 PM
Question! We will be having an IC thread, yeah? In addition to the chatlogs we already seem to have running?

My character still needs consolidation, but Uri's screen name is verdantAshes. This will be reflected on her (Urien is a male name, but what the hell, right?) character sheet, once I've completed and edited a few other sections. That means I won't be able to begin just yet, though I'm rather eager to do so :)

Beans
2011-08-04, 08:14 PM
The IC thread is already up and posts have been made.

Mindfreak
2011-08-04, 08:15 PM
So yeah, agh.
I don't know what to do, i.e. keep you in this session and sort of say YEAH HE WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIME or what.

HE WAS QUITE OBVIOUSLY SLEEPING THIS ENTIRE TIME.

IcemanJRC
2011-08-04, 08:20 PM
I can't believe I didn't realize. And nice to see you Happy.

CrimsonAngel
2011-08-04, 08:23 PM
Maybe Kirian got in late or he didn't have time to get on pesterchum... I'll work on something for when I get on. :smallsmile:

Mindfreak
2011-08-04, 08:29 PM
Whelp, going to bed. See you all tomorrow.

HappyBlanket
2011-08-05, 05:47 AM
...You guys ever get that moment when you realize a certain aspect of your character is eerily similar to another character? Despite attempting to create a person both original and your own? I mean, with all of Homestuck's cast, I know it's kind of an inevitability, but it's still manages to sneak up on you...

In any case, I'd like to take this moment to confirm that Uri Fenghuang isn't dead. At least not in the physical or astral sense. Nor is she a ghost, and nor is she likely to become half frog.

Mindfreak
2011-08-05, 05:52 AM
...You guys ever get that moment when you realize a certain aspect of your character is eerily similar to another character? Despite attempting to create a person both original and your own? I mean, with all of Homestuck's cast, I know it's kind of an inevitability, but it's still manages to sneak up on you...

In any case, I'd like to take this moment to confirm that Uri Fenghuang isn't dead. At least not in the physical or astral sense. Nor is she a ghost, and nor is she likely to become half frog.

Sorry about taking so long.
Pesterchum is being wonky on me. :smallannoyed:
In an attempt to make conversation:
Has anyone tried that Cathrine game? I liked the demo myself and found it funny.

HappyBlanket
2011-08-05, 06:00 AM
Sorry about taking so long.
Pesterchum is being wonky on me. :smallannoyed:
In an attempt to make conversation:
Has anyone tried that Cathrine game? I liked the demo myself and found it funny.

No problem; I had a few problems with Pesterchum a little while ago, since it was apparently adamant that "verdantAshes" was already taken. Spoilers, it wasn't.

I'm actually replaying Persona 4 right now, so no rush. I've been meaning to buy Catherine, but I haven't tried it yet; I hear it's great though. As I'd come to expect from Atlus :smallbiggrin:

Mindfreak
2011-08-05, 06:06 AM
No problem; I had a few problems with Pesterchum a little while ago, since it was apparently adamant that "verdantAshes" was already taken. Spoilers, it wasn't.

I'm actually replaying Persona 4 right now, so no rush. I've been meaning to buy Catherine, but I haven't tried it yet; I hear it's great though. As I'd come to expect from Atlus :smallbiggrin:

Pesterchum and I are currently in a war. It won't let me connect and the Internet is fine.
Guess I should try turning the computer off then back on.
On Cathrine:
It's pretty fun. Like when you're not asleep you can answer text messages in many different ways. The story is also engaging. The gameplay is difficult but in a fun way.
Also:
Guess I'll play some L.A. Noir while waiting for the laptop to finish starting up. :I

Mindfreak
2011-08-05, 08:36 AM
Yessssssss........
I'll be able to Pesterchum all day! :smallbiggrin:

Mindfreak
2011-08-05, 09:12 AM
My Internet is going wacky. Sorry beans.

Beans
2011-08-05, 09:13 AM
At least I have all of the conversation so far in a text file.

CrimsonAngel
2011-08-05, 09:48 AM
I need more reasons to not be on Pesterchum for now. I'm thinking about maybe seducing somebody. For two days.

Mindfreak
2011-08-05, 09:49 AM
I need more reasons to not be on Pesterchum for now. I'm thinking about maybe seducing somebody. For two days.

It can happen.

Also, Zach needs a patron troll. If one has already been choosen for him then I forgot.

Beans
2011-08-05, 10:01 AM
I'm not sure if Ilja's patron is Rathas or not.
I forget who Querat is patron of...

Mindfreak
2011-08-05, 10:05 AM
I know that Ayakan is the patron for Liz.

IcemanJRC
2011-08-05, 11:35 AM
I'm not sure if Ilja's patron is Rathas or not.
I forget who Querat is patron of...

Rathas was Ilja's patron, yes. I'm not sure, but I think Querat and Lavesi? I think Lavesi, were going to be fighting over one of the humans...

Mindfreak
2011-08-05, 11:42 AM
Then who was Zach's troll.......dang this memory of mine.

IcemanJRC
2011-08-05, 11:44 AM
I'm not quite sure...

Qaera
2011-08-05, 12:57 PM
I can. But I cannot make an AIM account as of this moment for the AIM site doesn't work on my IPod.
Plus, I'd rather use Pesterchum. I find it intensly fun for some reason. I've had a ton of fun with this RP so far.

To post on pesterchum from my iPhone, I had an app called "Rooms" which is an IRC client. You see, Pesterchum is actually sort of a crippled UI for a IRC message system, with memos being the channels, rather than an independent IMing client. I set up a connection to irc.mindfang.org and joined the #pesterchum room, and from there you can message anyone online. Only problem I've found so far is that quirks don't work with it, because PC sweeps your message and performs the changes before transmitting it to the mindfang server.

So yeah, that's an option.

~ ♅

Mindfreak
2011-08-05, 01:06 PM
To post on pesterchum from my iPhone, I had an app called "Rooms" which is an IRC client. You see, Pesterchum is actually sort of a crippled UI for a IRC message system, with memos being the channels, rather than an independent IMing client. I set up a connection to irc.mindfang.org and joined the #pesterchum room, and from there you can message anyone online. Only problem I've found so far is that quirks don't work with it, because PC sweeps your message and performs the changes before transmitting it to the mindfang server.

So yeah, that's an option.

~ ♅
I will be checking this out.
Thanks.

Beans
2011-08-05, 02:07 PM
Rathas was Ilja's patron, yes. I'm not sure, but I think Querat and Lavesi? I think Lavesi, were going to be fighting over one of the humans...
The hipster?

Also blahh. I wanted to nap for an hour and napped for three. I hate overnapping, hate it with a fiery passion and I'm on PC now.

IcemanJRC
2011-08-05, 02:30 PM
Well. I've got a terrible fight scene up. Kris just wrestled a bear into submission. It would probably be more impressive if I'd written it better. I found a STRIFE song though.

AtS
2011-08-05, 02:54 PM
I'm back on Pesterchum as well, guys.

I do need someone to invite me back into the memo, though.

Beans
2011-08-05, 02:58 PM
Ilja's pester-able or trollable; I found a strifey for her as well.

Mindfreak
2011-08-05, 03:22 PM
My internet is doing strange things. I may not be back for an hour or two

Mindfreak
2011-08-05, 03:31 PM
Nevermind, fixed. :smallsmile:

Mindfreak
2011-08-05, 06:25 PM
And I'll be off of Pesterchum till tomorrow.

AtS
2011-08-05, 06:57 PM
Here's a proposition I have for you guys: What if: Now, stay with me: What if: The human and troll sessions were linked transdimensionally somehow?

Like, the chain for both gets messed up, and the last human server player brings in the last troll client player and vice versa, so in actuality, both the Trolls and the Humans were in the same session the whole time? Sort of like in Homestuck itself, with the sgrub setup, except this time, the game spans different universes: But it actually doesn't because the Humans and Trolls only THINK that they're from different universes when they actually are all from the same one.

This is just an idea that I've barely thought out, feel free to shoot it down if you don't think it'll work or be interesting.

Beans
2011-08-05, 06:58 PM
... Part of me goes "okay."
Part of me goes "WAT?"

It... with some fleshing out it might wurk.

AtS
2011-08-05, 07:01 PM
What I'm thinking could be the catalyst for this would be the Human who is supposed to be the Server for the last Client in the human game could lose his/her disc and be unable to run the server program. Thus, in a last ditch effort to save the human player from the meteors, the last troll player serves as the server for the human, abandoning the actual troll client s/he was supposed to help - but it's okay, because that Troll actually has a little while before the meteors come - which gives the original human server enough time to recover the server disc and complete the link.

Mindfreak
2011-08-05, 07:25 PM
Hooray!
Zach is in the Medium!
It's time for him to kick butt and chew bubblegum.
And he's all out of gum. :smallsmile:
Now Liz follows next.
Also:
I don't think Trolls and Humans should be in the same universe.

AtS
2011-08-05, 07:30 PM
I don't think Trolls and Humans should be in the same universe.

Why not?

I know it'll get pretty mucky, logistics-wise, but any other reasons for the objection?

Mindfreak
2011-08-05, 07:37 PM
Why not?

I know it'll get pretty mucky, logistics-wise, but any other reasons for the objection?

Other than logistics wise?
No.
EDIT: How the heck will Uri use the lighter now that it's in an egg?

HappyBlanket
2011-08-05, 09:15 PM
Other than logistics wise?
No.
EDIT: How the heck will Uri use the lighter now that it's in an egg?

;D

An Imp is attacking!Uri: Use the Lighter, and retrieve your Aluminum Baseball Bat.
-facepalm-
Before you do, you need to retrieve your Lighter first. Silly.
Uri: Use the Lighter, and retrieve your Lighter.
Before you do, you need to . . . retrieve . . . your . . . Lighter . . .

Oh come now, did nobody see this coming? Anyway, her entire room is going to be lit aflame, in due time. Opening the Myrrh eggs won't be a problem.

Qaera
2011-08-05, 09:21 PM
Do we have the troll order set up yet?

Also, who should I be trolling?

~ ♅

Beans
2011-08-05, 09:22 PM
I think Lavesi trolls Pete, while greedy bitch Querat tries to troll both Pete and Zach.
Or not?

Mindfreak
2011-08-05, 09:23 PM
Do we have the troll order set up yet?

Also, who should I be trolling?

~ ♅

Zach.
You should be trolling Zach.
But I cannot do anything as of now.
For I am sleepy and require rest.

HappyBlanket
2011-08-05, 09:34 PM
Ah, Uri doesn't have a troll yet. Though in all fairness I never managed to make a troll of my own.

Beans
2011-08-05, 09:36 PM
There's exactly (I think) as many trolls as kids, so it's fine.

Qaera
2011-08-05, 09:50 PM
Zach.
You should be trolling Zach.
But I cannot do anything as of now.
For I am sleepy and require rest.

Consider yourself jotunned. :smallcool:

~ ♅

DrakeRaids
2011-08-05, 09:51 PM
As the Shade of time, Liz will be leaving yellow postit notes randomly as a plot point to help people out/give them hints, Future-Liz will be making few appearances, as since the only time she'd be making a large rewind is at the end of the game to set up all the time loops that occur up till then she'd be stupidly powerful.

And I have nothing to do at the moment, if someone wanted to Troll Liz I'd be obliged.

AtS
2011-08-06, 06:06 AM
So, wait. Who is Pete's patron troll then? Querat? I'm also going to be at work for most of today. I'll try to get on Pesterchum later tonight, but I can't make any promises. :smallsigh:

Mindfreak
2011-08-06, 07:01 AM
No Pesterchum from me today, folks. Something came up.:smallsigh:

HappyBlanket
2011-08-06, 07:34 AM
...Huh.

That's actually very convenient. I just popped over here to say that I'd be away for most of today as well. Not like it's related or anything; I just need to bring my little brother somewhere. In any case, I'm also unavailable for chat today. And I wasn't going to use this (I never do), but I suppose I have something of a legacy to live up to. So here's the smiley I usually never use: :smallsigh:

Also; when we can, me and ATS are going to continue Uri's and Pete's shenanigans. More penis building. More redecorating. And, of course, Pete's eventual entry into his respective world. But, since Pete's timer is somewhat less urgent, I'll have time to begin chats with any other players while continuing to mold his house into a more phallic object.

Alsoalso! Soooooooo? What's the name of Zach's "Land of"? :D

Mindfreak
2011-08-06, 07:45 AM
The Land of Tech and Lightning.
It's a planet that also doubles as a super computer. The clouds that surround it constantly send off bolts of lightining that supply it with power.

Beans
2011-08-06, 08:34 AM
Ilja shall have the Land of Chords and Mercury, with islands in a liquid-metal sea bridged by bridges on metal cables like giant guitar strings.

Querat shall have the Land of Breeze and Ramparts, a wasteland covered by a series of interconnected castles connected by long, wide walls with roads on them.

I won't be on much because of hardcore napping and being away later.

Mindfreak
2011-08-06, 08:45 AM
Got bored in a car ride so Ta-Da:

Trolls and the Humans they are assigned to
Session One
Lavesi Swedeke(Mint Green Blood, Chumhandle: atmosphericLightshow)*has been assigned to Zach Rolfe(Chumhandle: technoWizard)
Rathas Chevel(Brown Blood, Chumhandle: murderousMounty) has been assigned to Ilja Landers(Chumhandle: argentNordica)
Ayakan Etanep(Green Blood, Chumhandle: clawedMaiden) has been assigned to Liz(Chumhandle: didactDevice).

Trolls whose Assigned Status is Unknown to Me
Kirian Ecanus
Querat Epista
Humans whose Trolled Status is Unknown to Me
Urien
Pete
Kris

Troll Chain of Command
Kirian Ecanus(Blue)
|
Lavesi Swedeke(Mint Green)
|
Querat Epista(Jade Green)
|
Ayakan Etanep(Green)
|
Rathas Chevel(Brown)

CrimsonAngel
2011-08-06, 08:49 AM
It's more of a royal blue, actually. Who wants to be assigned to the best troll?

Mindfreak
2011-08-06, 08:53 AM
Also, I fleshed out Zach's Planet.

The Land of Tech and Lightning
Zach's Planet is The Land of Tech and Lightning. It is Earth Sized and is a giant city. Every surface of the planet is like New York City, except without the crime. 50 feet below the ground is what makes it special. The planet is one large super computer. There are rain clouds over certain parts of the planet. Here they rain down endlessly and lightning strikes constantly. On these spots are large holes that the rain falls into. From there the water is filtered and purified and channeled into the buildings of the planet and into the core of the planet where is is used as a cooler. There are also large metal poles near the holed that the rain falls into. They draw the lightning to zap them. The electricity is directed down into the super computer of the planet, giving it power. The inhabitants of the city are automatons. They have the intelligence of a human and their power source is drawn from the excess power that the planet computer doesn't need. These automatons all look like characters from anime and manga and even video games. They repair each other. The super computer can only be accessed by Zach and those that he permits to use it. When he needs to use it, a section of the land comes up and reveals a computer terminal. Some of the buttons bring out the devices from the game Sburb, which explains how oil, metal, and other things the inhabitants need to create other inhabitants and keep the super computer in tip top shape are made.

Current State
The super computer part of the planet has a virus that was uploaded by imps. The Winry Imps also are all over the planet, attacking the inhabitants and just really mucking up the place.

Solution to the Problem
Zach needs to procure the virus shutdown disc that is in the possession of The Grand Imp. He then needs to upload it to the computer and then somehow kill all of the imps.

The Grand Imp is Zach's Denizen.

CrimsonAngel
2011-08-06, 02:57 PM
I'm home and can use pesterchum. Do we have a memo open?

About 40 or so minutes after Kirian visits Lavesi, he and Rathas talk on pesterchum. Er, Kirian's power is back on in that time.

HappyBlanket
2011-08-06, 10:11 PM
Every surface of the planet is like New York City, except without the crime.
Watch your tongue, mofo. :smallamused:
Anyway, does that mean steel, and glass, or brick and graffiti?

Alsoalsoalso: Seconding the question about the memo. Uri doesn't have a patron troll yet, but it might be interesting to put the human and troll Thieves together. They don't really have much in common, but still.

Mindfreak
2011-08-06, 10:23 PM
Steel and glass. Everything is shiny. And I said: 'without the crime' because I watch a lot of NCIS.

HappyBlanket
2011-08-07, 02:40 AM
Mkay. Thanks for the indulgence.

In any case. I've been rereading the first part Homestuck (from beginning to Davesprite) to make the chatlogs with Uri and Pete a tad more streamlined. And less wiki dependent. As a result, I've hit something of a snag... See, the Hero of Space (Uri) needs the Forge in her Land of X and Frogs. And the Forge needs a volcano... And there aren't a whole lot of volcanoes in New York City.

If nobody minds, I'm going to be taking the liberty of an alternative Forge (volcanoes are too mainsteam, see). Maybe something more abstract. I figure the only real qualities I need to adhere to are:

A) It must be capable of inflicting world-wide change onto the Land upon stoking.
and B) It needs to be capable of being "stoked" in the first place (lit or fueled).

edit: Alsooooooo. If anyone needs help visualizing Uri's eye color (described as hazel green), this (http://i34.tinypic.com/2vhu9es.png) might help. It's entirely natural, but genetically it's yet to become commonplace.

Beans
2011-08-07, 08:39 AM
Agh... I know I could (and did) read the thread, but what did I miss yesterday?

Mindfreak
2011-08-07, 08:45 AM
Agh... I know I could (and did) read the thread, but what did I miss yesterday?

My post of what Zach's Planet is like and what his Denizen is.
The Grand Imp sounds giant and powerful in my mind.

Beans
2011-08-07, 08:47 AM
Okay. And IC?

Also I'm thinking the Denizen of the Land of Chords and Mercury will be some sort of mechanical cephalopod.

Mindfreak
2011-08-07, 09:06 AM
Pete making his way into the game with Uri being his server I believe. And more talking between Kirian and Levesi.

AtS
2011-08-07, 09:28 AM
Not much, Beans. Most of us were pretty preoccupied with other things as well. All that happened was Kirian and Levasi's faltering attempts at kismesis.

Sadly, I'm going to be pretty busy today as well. HappyBlanket, I'll try to get on Pesterchum so we can have a shot at finishing up Pete's entrance to the Medium, but I might not be able to have enough free time with a computer.

I haven't thought much about it, but I guess Pete's planet can be called The Land of Pinions and Hail.

DrakeRaids
2011-08-07, 10:57 AM
Anyone want a paradox Liz to prototype with their sprite?

Mindfreak
2011-08-07, 11:02 AM
Anyone want a paradox Liz to prototype with their sprite?

By the way. Zach's too busy to respond to pesters on Pesterchum, so go ahead with Liz making changes to his house with all of the Build Grist he's getting. And the Shale.

IcemanJRC
2011-08-07, 11:11 AM
Well, since it seems to be the cool thing to do,

Kris: Land of Frost and Mirth: Basically Santa's Workshop: Denizen = Demon Santa

Rathas: Land of Drought and Chains: Pretty much a gigantic desert filled with huge pulleys that lift platforms up and down: Denizen = Mirage/Ghost-thing

Beans
2011-08-07, 11:19 AM
I already said Ilja's but eh.

Ilja: Land of Chords and Mercury. Islands in a mercury sea connected by cable cars and suspension bridges. Denizen: Mechacephalopod.

Querat: Land of Breeze and Ramparts. A windswept plain dotted with castles bridged by long, road-like walls. We're talkin' Great Wall here, Chinese style. Denizen: Feilong Gone, a decomposing Chinese Dragon.

Mindfreak
2011-08-07, 11:37 AM
I already said Ilja's but eh.

Ilja: Land of Chords and Mercury. Islands in a mercury sea connected by cable cars and suspension bridges. Denizen: Mechacephalopod.

Querat: Land of Breeze and Ramparts. A windswept plain dotted with castles bridged by long, road-like walls. We're talkin' Great Wall here, Chinese style. Denizen: Feilong Gone, a decomposing Chinese Dragon.

Wait, is the sea made of the Element Mercury?
If so, I recommend not taking a swim...

DrakeRaids
2011-08-07, 11:39 AM
Huuurm

Liz: The Land of Trees and Stars, a humid jungle where it is always night, filled with various animal life, which are constantly adapting to new predators. Denizen = Skull Kong

Beans
2011-08-07, 11:41 AM
Wait, is the sea made of the Element Mercury?
If so, I recommend not taking a swim...
Yes and therefore yes.
Good thing about mercury is that it's dense, so stuff floats easily on it.

HappyBlanket
2011-08-07, 11:47 AM
Hey, Zach still needs to get Ilja into the game too, doesn't he? You've got work to do, sir. And I'm definitely not saying that just to make sure that Uri gets alot of Build Grist when she enters... Not that it matters, now that I think about it. We only need Build and Shale to get the torrent disc, after all.

Anyway, I'm retaining information about Uri's land >.> Geez, I wanted to keep it a secret a little longer... Though I suppose I could let slip that her Denizen is Helios.

For her Sprite, I was thinking of using one of her paintings. Specifically one of a dragon; I figure this will let Imps have wings and fire breath, and maybe a paper (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PaperMaster) Schick. Makes them a bit more interesting (then again, they're already scary teenage girls with swords and masks and armor). Plus, Dragons make for a classical enemy.

CrimsonAngel
2011-08-07, 03:07 PM
Kirian: Land of Mist and Lanterns , 75% of the entire planet is a large city. The other 25% is an ocean with a giant lantern in the middle. The planet in covered in a thick mist that makes it almost impossible to see. The only way to permanently get rid of the mist is to turn on the lantern which is guarded by a sleeping Typheus.

http://bigredtophat.deviantart.com/art/Land-of-Mist-and-Lanterns-251552999
I like it.

Qaera
2011-08-07, 06:00 PM
Pesterchum really doesn't want to work on this computer. I have to do a clean install anytime I restart it. Which is lame. I'll try to get it working consistently.

~ ♅

Beans
2011-08-07, 06:09 PM
Ooh!
Guys, I just remembered... the sessions' heroes of Time need to have a "reset device" in their Land. Remember Dave and his Beat Mesa? Aradia probably had something like that too, but you get my meaning, right?

Mindfreak
2011-08-07, 06:21 PM
Ooh!
Guys, I just remembered... the sessions' heroes of Time need to have a "reset device" in their Land. Remember Dave and his Beat Mesa? Aradia probably had something like that too, but you get my meaning, right?

There should be a device incase time itself is too hot to handle?

Beans
2011-08-07, 06:23 PM
I think the purpose is more that if a session becomes unwinnable, you can reset.

Even if we don't use it, it'd be good to at least have it. Maybe there's an antagonist plot to reset for some reason later?

CrimsonAngel
2011-08-07, 07:24 PM
Whatever device our hero of time ends up using to control time, (Dave's timetables, Aradia's music boxes), it would end up resembling that. Or so I hear. *reads character directory* Whatever Iceman picks as his manipulators will be used, for the trolls at least. Liz for the humans. I think i'll make a human now. Right now. *stalks off to think* (Does anybody know if it absolutely has to have something to do with music? My other troll who is the hero of time uses a book.)

Also, I drew Kirian in his god tier outfit. I plan on getting him that far, and none of you can stop me!

Mindfreak
2011-08-07, 07:29 PM
Whatever device our hero of time ends up using to control time, (Dave's timetables, Aradia's music boxes), it would end up resembling that. Or so I hear. *reads character directory* Whatever Iceman picks as his manipulators will be used, for the trolls at least. Liz for the humans. I think i'll make a human now. Right now. *stalks off to think* (Does anybody know if it absolutely has to have something to do with music? My other troll who is the hero of time uses a book.)

Also, I drew Kirian in his god tier outfit. I plan on getting him that far, and none of you can stop me!

Excuse me my dear fellow, could I perhaps make a cordial request?
May I see it? I am infinitely curious.

CrimsonAngel
2011-08-07, 07:35 PM
http://bigredtophat.deviantart.com/gallery/31735561#/d45smuj

Bap! His wings are like normal giant bird wings, only they're blue and see-through.

Beans
2011-08-07, 07:41 PM
Huh, everyone's off Pesterchum...

Anyway, I sort of realized.
Um.

Besides the forces of each session's Derse and therefore each session's Black King and Queen, there are no clear genuine antagonists.
Huh.

IcemanJRC
2011-08-07, 07:42 PM
Rathas uses a Time Chariot. That is all.

HappyBlanket
2011-08-07, 07:44 PM
Huh, everyone's off Pesterchum...

Anyway, I sort of realized.
Um.

Besides the forces of each session's Derse and therefore each session's Black King and Queen, there are no clear genuine antagonists.
Huh.

Of course there are antagonists. That's what the love dodecahedron is for.

CrimsonAngel
2011-08-07, 07:44 PM
I see. So there is a giant chariot somewhere on his planet.

Also, i'm on Pesterchum right now, yo. I've been on all day.

Beans
2011-08-07, 07:49 PM
Of course there are antagonists. That's what the love dodecahedron is for.
*blinks*
Wat.

If people want their characters to become antagonistic (and I'm not thinking in Vriska's sense of being a huge bitch [bluh bluh], I mean actively opposing the other players), Pester me about it.

CA, I don't have your handle, but mine is argentNordica.

Mindfreak
2011-08-07, 07:51 PM
http://bigredtophat.deviantart.com/gallery/31735561#/d45smuj

Bap! His wings are like normal giant bird wings, only they're blue and see-through.

Hmm.....
*Adds him next to Dejuin on the list of people to ask to draw Zach and Ayakan in god tier form*

CrimsonAngel
2011-08-07, 07:52 PM
^: Thanks. :smalltongue:

Actually, I think I should talk to your troll before any of the humans. Kirian needs game discs. I think you can have like 5 Pesterchum windows open at one time, so you could log on with all your characters at once.

Alright, i'll pester your human for fun. Let it be known that this conversation will be in the future, after Kirian is in the medium. Let it be known is a fun phrase.

Beans
2011-08-07, 10:01 PM
AThousandWords, I was thinkin' maybe another of them funtiem flashback chats is in order?
Unless you don't wanna or Pesterchum isn't workin' again.

Qaera
2011-08-07, 10:11 PM
AThousandWords, I was thinkin' maybe another of them funtiem flashback chats is in order?

I am decidedly poopered and hitting the hay. However, that sounds all shades of red lovely and I would love to do it on the morrow? For now, my ear hears only feathers.

~ ♅

Beans
2011-08-07, 10:13 PM
Nighties then.
GO TO SLEPP

Mindfreak
2011-08-08, 07:16 AM
I need to do some chat with Ilja today.
Also:
Zach hasn't met his troll yet, so an intro chat is in order?

HappyBlanket
2011-08-08, 08:12 AM
Okay so I'm apparently the god of filler text and purple prose.

tl;dr (Nobody can blame you): Uri and Ilja connect. Uri as client, and Ilja as server. Destruction of property, removal of furniture, a destroyed bathroom, and lots of running for Uri. All four of the free devices are deployed, and the legendary "room on fire" thing plays out after a meteor goes awry. The kernalsprite is released, and Uri prototypes it with an ink painting of a dragon. This changes it into a hollow shell of a six winged dragon, made entirely of paper slips. It flies away almost immediately. Before sending Uri into the Medium, Ilja prepares to connect with Zach, and Uri decides to experiment a bit (she sends requests for a code from Ilja and Liz).

Beans
2011-08-08, 08:14 AM
Haircut and studying for my Summer Greek final and napping blah all this I must do. But I's will try to maek tiem for a Zach/Ilja chat.

Also, poor Ilja is really sorry for all the stuff she broke.

Edit:
Aradia: be adorable. (http://www.mspaintadventures.com/storyfiles/hs2/04034_2.gif)

HappyBlanket
2011-08-08, 08:21 AM
:3 From an ooc standpoint, the destruction was perfect. I loved it.

Qaera
2011-08-08, 11:20 AM
I will work on Pesterchum now, and message you when it works? What timeframe are you thinking?

I need to do some chat with Ilja today.
Also:
Zach hasn't met his troll yet, so an intro chat is in order?
Indeed! I shall message you as well. Trollings happen in the future, right? What's the time there, too?

Haircut and studying for my Summer Greek final and napping blah all this I must do. But I's will try to maek tiem for a Zach/Ilja chat.

Also, poor Ilja is really sorry for all the stuff she broke.

Edit:
Aradia: be adorable. (http://www.mspaintadventures.com/storyfiles/hs2/04034_2.gif)
Levasi prefers this (http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lplaswsCVv1qc02oeo1_500.jpg)Aradia, after Hussie forgot the horns last night.

~ ♅

Beans
2011-08-08, 11:21 AM
I have lunch now, but I'll explain when we're both on.

Mindfreak
2011-08-08, 11:27 AM
I will work on Pesterchum now, and message you when it works? What timeframe are you thinking?

Indeed! I shall message you as well. Trollings happen in the future, right? What's the time there, too?

Levasi prefers this (http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lplaswsCVv1qc02oeo1_500.jpg)Aradia, after Hussie forgot the horns last night.

~ ♅

Trollings happen at anytime. I put it for Ayakan trolling Liz just recently while for Liz it happened months ago. It would be nice for her to bother him right now when he's below the First Gate.

Beans
2011-08-08, 11:38 AM
Ready for you now, ATW.

EDIT: CrimsonAngel... agghhhh wait what.
AGH WAIT WHAT.
You really should have done it sooner if you wanted to add another character blahhhh SERVER/CLIENT ORDER WHAT DO I DO NOW.

WE REALLY DON'T NEED ANOTHER HUMAN, AT LEAST FOR THE TIME BEING.

AtS
2011-08-08, 12:31 PM
Beautiful post, Happy. I'm loving your "filler text and purple prose".:smallwink:

I'm gonna see what I can do about getting on Pesterchum soon. I'll definitely be on later tonight as well.

Mindfreak
2011-08-08, 02:19 PM
AThousandWords, I'm ready for Zach being trolled.

CrimsonAngel
2011-08-08, 05:06 PM
Which of you silly humans wants to be trolled by a troll of my caliber? :smallcool:

Mindfreak
2011-08-08, 05:13 PM
Which of you silly humans wants to be trolled by a troll of my caliber? :smallcool:

Actually, I've been wanting to flesh out Ayakan's relationships with the other trolls some more, so.....
Could I perhaps trouble you for a bit of RP Pesterchum chat?

EDIT:
Found the best STRIFE (http://tindeck.com/listen/fcxe) Song for Zach, opinions?

CrimsonAngel
2011-08-08, 05:48 PM
Let's make it happen, bro.

The song sounds really old video-gamey. I like it.

http://homestuck.bandcamp.com/album/strife I like Dance of Thorns, I think i'll use that.

Mindfreak
2011-08-08, 05:51 PM
Let's make it happen, bro.

The song sounds really old video-gamey. I like it.
The reason why I chose it was because it sounds really old video-gamey.

We're doing this man
We're making this happen

Beans
2011-08-08, 07:23 PM
Anywhere I'm needed/wanted/lobsters?

Mindfreak
2011-08-08, 07:45 PM
Anywhere I'm needed/wanted/lobsters?

I believe that Querat needs to start Strifing as she is currently engaged in combat with Ayakan:smalltongue:

Qaera
2011-08-08, 07:49 PM
I can troll Zach sometime. I need to respond to crimsonAngel IC too.

~ ♅

Mindfreak
2011-08-08, 07:52 PM
I can troll Zach sometime. I need to respond to crimsonAngel IC too.

~ ♅

Unfortunately, any IC Trolling of Zach will have to wait till tomorrow.

AtS
2011-08-08, 09:15 PM

Pete's body is not ready.

BUT MINE SURE IS! Let's do this after I'm back from work tomorrow! I'll be on from 2pm - 2am EST, so I'm sure I'll catch ya.

Sorry about the absenteeism today, guys. I didn't have access to a computer with Pesterchum on it.

CrimsonAngel
2011-08-08, 10:39 PM
I met someone on Pesterchum and invited them to make a troll and play with us. Is this okay?

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/oots/g4784.pnghttp://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/CrimsonAngelChris/oots/g10232.png

Beans
2011-08-08, 10:46 PM
First of all, thanks for having mentioned stuff like this to us prior to inviting them oh wait.

Second... agghhhhh it depends.

If others are okay with it... and my co-runner Mindfreak is okay with it... I'd at least like a glimpse at their character. We could bear to squeeze in one more troll... but I retain my sentiment of aghhh.
But other that, this session is henceforth closed and locked shut until further notice as far as I'm concerned.

CrimsonAngel
2011-08-08, 10:50 PM
Or I could just tell them no, sorry. I don't see what the big deal is. Half the trolls don't even have the game yet.

Mindfreak
2011-08-09, 04:32 AM
First of all, thanks for having mentioned stuff like this to us prior to inviting them oh wait.

Second... agghhhhh it depends.

If others are okay with it... and my co-runner Mindfreak is okay with it... I'd at least like a glimpse at their character. We could bear to squeeze in one more troll... but I retain my sentiment of aghhh.
But other that, this session is henceforth closed and locked shut until further notice as far as I'm concerned.

It would be logical to let them join and the trolls haven't started Sgrub yet so I'm okay with it.

HappyBlanket
2011-08-09, 04:46 AM
Is there a Troll Hero of Space, btw?

CrimsonAngel
2011-08-09, 06:47 AM
Is there a Troll Hero of Space, btw?

As far as I know, there is not.

Mindfreak
2011-08-09, 12:04 PM
I present Zach:
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h347/mindfreak586/00039.gif

CrimsonAngel
2011-08-11, 11:44 AM
http://bigredtophat.deviantart.com/art/Kirian-STRIFE-252271931

Yes, that is a framed picture of his lusus.
Yes, I know, he is incredibly attractive for a drawing.

Mindfreak
2011-08-11, 11:47 AM
http://bigredtophat.deviantart.com/art/Kirian-STRIFE-252271931

Yes, that is a framed picture of his lusus.
Yes, I know, he is incredibly attractive for a drawing.

THAT IS THE MOST ATTRACTIVE TROLL EVER!
This RP has slowed down..... :(

CrimsonAngel
2011-08-11, 12:02 PM
I agree. We can hump each other in the medium.

Mindfreak
2011-08-11, 12:06 PM
Levesi shouldn't hurt Kirian though, she wouldn't if she respects the bloodcast.

CrimsonAngel
2011-08-11, 12:29 PM
http://bigredtophat.deviantart.com/art/Levasi-Swidki-252278786

The hemospectrum is too mainstream.

Mindfreak
2011-08-11, 12:35 PM
I forgot that Levesi was a hipster.

Beans
2011-08-11, 12:42 PM
Bleh we need posts from people who ain't me's.

Qaera
2011-08-11, 12:43 PM
I can troll Zach now, maybe? I'm about to reply to cA.

~ ♅

Mindfreak
2011-08-11, 12:46 PM
I can troll Zach now, maybe? I'm about to reply to cA.

~ ♅

Yup, I'm ready for you brah.

Qaera
2011-08-11, 02:40 PM
Bleh we need posts from people who ain't me's.

Beeeeeeeeeans get on aP so L can tell Q that she just trolled a human male earth.

~ ♅

HappyBlanket
2011-08-11, 11:38 PM
I should be able to post in an hour or so. The computer with pesterchum is currently being monopolized by someone other than myself, and the fossil I'm using at the moment can't seem to get past installation. But when I get online, I need to get Pete's Punched Card to him, so he can get into the Medium.

AtS
2011-08-11, 11:46 PM
I need to get to bed, actually - I've got work in 4 hours and I really should sleep before then.

Are you going to be available later? I'll be done with work at 11 AM EST.

HappyBlanket
2011-08-11, 11:51 PM
I need to get to bed, actually - I've got work in 4 hours and I really should sleep before then.

Are you going to be available later? I'll be done with work at 11 AM EST.

Yuuup. I ought to be available for quite some time tomorrow.
edit: Sorry, change of plans. I'll be on later today, but not for most of the morning.

Beans
2011-08-12, 08:47 AM
Beeeeeeeeeans get on aP so L can tell Q that she just trolled a human male earth.

~ ♅
Ah willz when ah canz mah boi.

HappyBlanket
2011-08-12, 08:03 PM
Bluh, sorry Ats. Won't be able to post the chatlog at the moment; it'll come, it'll come.
Ah, I'll just post the unedited on here for safekeeping, I guess. And for you to post Pete's side.
[17:11:09] EM: [IC BEGIN]
[17:11:15] EM: URI!
[17:11:19] EM: Sorry that took so long!
[17:11:28] VA: ...oh? your computer is charged, then...?
[17:11:38] EM: This thing doesn't let me do anything except watch it's cute little "charging, dot dot dot" animation.
[17:11:54] VA: eheh
[17:11:55] VA: ...
[17:11:58] VA: ...Pete
[17:12:08] VA: ...by any chance, did you...
[17:12:13] EM: It was pretty fascinating, I mean, but, yeah. What did you do now?
[17:12:15] VA: try to eat your tablet...?
[17:12:22] EM: Oh.
[17:12:33] EM: Edible things are just so mainstream.
[17:12:41] EM: I need to keep a healthy diet of non-sequiteurs.
[17:12:52] VA: ...oh
[17:13:03] EM: ... If I could just eat this thing.
[17:13:21] VA: ...i... i think i'll just continue, then
[17:13:29] VA: here
[17:13:37] VA: (uri drops the prepunched card)
[17:13:49] EM: **** waz thiz
[17:13:57] VA: ...i connected with Ilja, and we just used it
[17:14:17] VA: get a dowel, and bring it to the lathe
[17:14:21] EM: oh wow u alrdy got fruthr with ilja thn with me?
[17:14:28] EM: ;_;
[17:14:28] VA: yes
[17:14:33] VA: i'm a pro with this
[17:14:42] VA: i even made a staircase in your room
[17:15:00] EM: Oh, to the thing you put on the roof?
[17:15:10] VA: (a stair case leads halfway up to the ceiling
[17:15:25] VA: (the other half is disconnected, apparently made separately)
[17:15:32] EM: Dude - this is the best present ever.
[17:15:38] VA: (it's barely functional, but it still counts as a staircase)
[17:15:40] EM: Like: I love you, Uri.
[17:15:46] VA: i know
[17:15:49] EM: My own personal staircase to nothing.
[17:16:01] VA: my architectural skills are unparalleled
[17:16:13] EM: I'm marveling in your splendor.
[17:16:26] VA: my splendor is also unparalleled
[17:16:36] VA: ...but yes, it is the thing on the roof
[17:16:51] EM: So, can I even use this to get up there?
[17:17:07] EM: ((Pete climbs up the staircase and looks around bewilderedly))
[17:17:13] VA: ...hm
[17:17:19] EM: I don't see any way to get up higher.
[17:17:28] EM: Maybe it would be easier to build the staircase from the outside?
[17:17:43] VA: one moment...
[17:17:57] EM: Also, scratch that statement - I know tons of ways to get higher, just not in the way we need. :@
[17:18:15] VA: (Uri builds a bridge from the indoor stair to the outside of the trailer)
[17:18:32] VA: (then builds a staircase from the outside section of bridge to the ceiling)
[17:18:41] VA: (it's highly uneccessary)
[17:18:44] EM: this is some post-modern **** right here
[17:19:06] EM: just think about what my neighbors are thinking
[17:19:13] VA: ...my ways are arcane and profound
[17:19:28] EM: Your radiance burns me, your emminence.
[17:19:39] VA: oh yeah, by the way
[17:19:43] VA: my room caught fire
[17:19:57] EM: That would never, ever happen.
[17:19:59] EM: I don't believe you.
[17:20:01] EM: Impossible.
[17:20:06] EM: Inconstrutable.
[17:20:13] VA: it was a complete surprise
[17:20:16] EM: Inconstitutabulbalution.
[17:20:26] VA: i don't think that's a word, Pete
[17:20:43] EM: I'm a trendsetting wordsmith.
[17:20:48] VA: oh
[17:20:57] VA: maybe i've just never heard of it then
[17:20:59] EM: I pop out new lexicons like rabbits do babies, baby.
[17:21:09] VA: x_x
[17:21:12] EM: BADABAM
[17:21:18] VA: ...speaking of fire, by the way
[17:21:25] VA: how mmuch time is on that counter?
[17:21:33] EM: Oh, let me go check.
[17:22:15] EM: Uh, considering that I needed to charge my computer for an hour (why), we've got 58:32 left. It looks like the counter automatically changed to minutes and seconds.
[17:22:31] EM: Or, maybe I just got a 56 hour bonus... oh... wait for it... No.
[17:22:33] EM: I didn't.
[17:22:42] VA: i'm shocked you didn't
[17:23:00] VA: whatever happened to your kernelsprite...?
[17:23:09] EM: Oh, wow
[17:23:18] EM: I completely forgot about it? Where the hell is he?
[17:23:41] VA: oh, nevermind
[17:23:42] EM: Oh goddammit.
[17:23:51] VA: ((?))
[17:24:01] EM: ((making something up, lol))
[17:24:02] VA: ((I was setting up the whole bread thing!))
[17:24:15] VA: ((I'm taking the reins now!))
[17:24:18] EM: ((oh, my bad, delete pete's last thing then))
[17:24:33] VA: ((xD Not exactly your fault xD))
[17:24:42] EM: Nevermind?
[17:24:45] EM: You found it?
[17:24:48] VA: yeah
[17:24:52] VA: that way...
[17:24:55] VA: ((Uri makes
[17:25:04] VA: no actual distinction as to direction))
[17:25:08] VA: ...oh, right.
[17:25:13] VA: you can't see my cursor
[17:25:21] VA: ((the bread rises into the air))
[17:25:21] EM: I'm currently too lazy, incompetent and obsessed with your delicious, delicous architecture to leave my room, anyway, so it doesn't really matter.
[17:25:36] EM: Hey, look!
[17:25:45] EM: Something in my house you HAVEN'T destroyed!
[17:25:57] EM: lemme get summa dat brayad, hun, holla!
[17:26:17] VA: ...I'm using it to point out your doll sprite x_x
[17:26:21] VA: ...it's...
[17:26:27] VA: that way...!
[17:26:34] VA: ((Uri flings the bread out the window))
[17:26:42] EM: I thought you were waving it tantalizingly in the air to make me salivat- HEY
[17:26:45] VA: ((A flash of light emanates from the impact))
[17:26:51] EM: DON'T THROW MY BREA- OH ****
[17:26:58] VA: ...huh
[17:27:04] EM: OH SHI-OH **** NOW I'M INTERRUPTING MY INTERRUPTIO- ****
[17:27:22] EM: ...
[17:27:25] VA: ...
[17:27:27] EM: Uri.
[17:27:32] EM: ...
[17:27:32] VA: ...Yes Pete?
[17:27:58] EM: ... is this awesome?
[17:28:14] VA: ...the Kamen Bread?
[17:28:35] EM: Okay, good, at least we're seeing the same thing.
[17:28:40] EM: Yes.
[17:28:41] EM: That.
[17:29:05] VA: well it's edible now, so i'm not sure if it's too your liking
[17:29:20] VA: too mainstream?
[17:29:30] EM: you're telling me i can eat a piece of my hero
[17:29:34] EM: where do i sign up
[17:29:38] EM: he's like my own personal jesus now
[17:29:45] EM: i can run communion
[17:29:51] VA: x_x
[17:30:00] VA: eewwwwwww
[17:30:12] VA: but also kinda cool...
[17:30:16] VA: but eewwwwwww
[17:30:22] EM: &:
[17:30:49] VA: i don't want to know about having Kamen Rider inside you...!
[17:31:03] EM: Oh, but he is. He's in all of us.
[17:31:08] VA: X_X
[17:31:11] VA: eewwwwwwww
[17:31:21] EM: If you close your eyes and truly believe, he'll be there, right behind you.
[17:31:23] EM: Always.
[17:31:43] VA: behind me was a horrible word to add to this concept
[17:31:53] VA: ((phrase, bluh))
[17:32:00] VA: ...
[17:32:13] VA: ...so, how about that card?
[17:32:25] EM: It's got all these holes in it.
[17:32:58] VA: "punched" being the operative word
[17:33:08] VA: since it says pre-punch
[17:33:32] EM: yeah i thought it was like, some sort of temporal reference to a point before it got k-o'd by jonney two-toes
[17:33:48] VA: x_x
[17:33:48] EM: but you know it's going to get punched
[17:33:52] EM: so, there's nothing you can do
[17:33:58] EM: no amount of training montages can stop this
[17:34:00] EM: it's like a train
[17:34:05] EM: travelling down a track
[17:34:08] EM: no goin' back
[17:34:16] EM: barreling into the mouth of the unknown
[17:34:20] EM: except it has a headlamp
[17:34:23] EM: so you can see
[17:34:27] EM: so it's not unknown
[17:34:33] EM: it's known: the card will be punched.
[17:34:36] EM: Did I get it right?
[17:34:43] VA: is this train of a metaphor going anywhere, Pete?
[17:34:57] VA: because it appears to have derailed
[17:35:08] EM: It went right back at'cha, where you took the wheel
[17:35:15] EM: Drove it
[17:35:17] VA: i don't think trains use wheels.
[17:35:32] VA: (driving wheels)
[17:35:38] EM: Hey, this is all conceptual thinking here. Anything can have anything!
[17:35:42] VA: (steering wheels xP))
[17:35:53] VA: oh
[17:36:08] VA: like your kernelsprite having bread
[17:36:27] EM: and godlike omniscience. probably
[17:36:35] VA: probably
[17:36:43] VA: let's put that card in the totem lathe
[17:36:46] EM: i mean, how could something so awesome not have it's awesome transcend awesome and become the lord
[17:36:59] EM: Oh, right.
[17:37:09] EM: ((pete climbs the STAIRBRIDGE))
[17:37:25] VA: my stairbridge is the best bridge
[17:37:35] EM: stairbridge is only bridge
[17:37:42] VA: good stairs
[17:37:42] EM: in soviet russia, bridge stares you
[17:37:44] VA: best bridge
[17:38:06] EM: Okay, so I put it in, like this?
[17:38:22] EM: Or, wait, I need to put this brown tube in first.
[17:38:44] VA: Mhn hm.
[17:38:45] EM: ((with some fiddling, pete successfully carves the cruxite totem))
[17:38:57] EM: Oh god.
[17:39:02] EM: So. Many. Waves.
[17:39:07] EM: It's like... Wavves.
[17:39:11] EM: And Wavvves.
[17:39:14] EM: And Wavvvves.
[17:39:23] VA: on the dowel?
[17:39:29] VA: you like those curves, Pete?
[17:40:01] EM: dem curves
[17:40:19] VA: ...to the alchemiter
[17:40:26] VA: let's get stuff done
[17:41:18] EM: Okay. Too bad I don't have STAIRBRIDGE to connect me to the alchemiter.
[17:41:26] EM: *ahem*
[17:41:30] EM: You've got more build grist, right?
[17:41:36] VA: one moment
[17:41:44] VA: ((where was the alchemiter again?))
[17:41:49] VA: ((Pete's room?))
[17:41:51] EM: ((kitchen))
[17:42:00] EM: ((or was that the cruxtruder?))
[17:42:03] VA: ((erm))
[17:42:06] EM: ((oh dammit, let me go look))
[17:44:13] EM: ((the alchemiter is in pete's room, take out that last bit and replace it with this))
[17:44:25] EM: It's a good thing I have STAIRBRIDGE to take me right to the alchemiter.
[17:44:44] VA: told you it was the best bridge
[17:45:08] EM: So, I put the totem here on this pedestal?
[17:45:15] VA: yes
[17:45:18] EM: Should, I like, hold it to a high standard of existence or something?
[17:45:27] EM: Should I make it my trophy whife?
[17:45:45] VA: you need friends, Pete
[17:45:50] VA: that aren't inanimate
[17:46:08] EM: Look around: Do you see anyone at all that's even SLIGHTLY interesting around here?
[17:46:30] VA: hm
[17:46:30] EM: It's just a dingy trailer park with trashy parents and burnout kids.
[17:46:45] VA: then i guess you're lucky to have me
[17:47:04] EM: Yep, what would I do without my tight-knit circle of online friends.
[17:47:21] EM: But seriously, I do love you guys. We all keep each other on our toes.
[17:47:35] VA: X)
[17:48:06] EM: ((lol, I haven't thought of what pete's item should be...))
[17:48:17] EM: ((got it: basketball that he must dunk.))
[17:48:18] VA: Our group will be friends forever, Pete. Forever and always X)
[17:48:23] VA: ((cool))
[17:48:28] VA: ((go for iiiiit))
[17:48:40] EM: FRIENDS FOREVER
[17:48:58] EM: Well, this thing popped out... a basketball.
[17:49:17] VA: ...huh
[17:49:18] EM: Well, a brown, glowing, gemlike basketball.
[17:49:27] EM: It's even got the grooves and tiny bumps on it, though.
[17:49:36] VA: it's cruxite, i think
[17:49:40] VA: whatever that is
[17:50:06] VA: what do you think we should do with it?
[17:50:27] EM: Well, my first instinct would be to MAD DUNKS it, but that would probably break it.
[17:50:31] EM: Plus, I don't have a basketball hoop.
[17:50:42] EM: My dad broke the one we had like, 2 years ago.
[17:51:01] EM: The fatass hung on the rim and now it has permanent downs.
[17:51:09] VA: heh
[17:51:21] VA: do you still have it..?
[17:51:27] VA: even if it's not perfect
[17:51:33] VA: it works, doesn't it...?
[17:51:37] EM: Uh... there's a pile of ****ty trash in the backyard.
[17:52:06] EM: But like, dude - I can't be seen dunking in a rusty piece of fcuking grarbage liek that.
[17:52:30] EM: Plus, you'll have to take it out from the bottom of the pile.
[17:52:35] EM: or the middle, wherever it is.
[17:52:38] VA: that's okay.
[17:52:41] VA: let me just...
[17:52:52] VA: ((trash flies into the air with wild abandon))
[17:53:02] EM: ((*SWEET DUCKS*))
[17:53:06] EM: Quack.
[17:53:12] VA: ((LOL))
[17:53:45] EM: Okay, so... just... like, jam it in the ground or something.
[17:53:57] VA: got it..
[17:54:00] EM: ((the base broke off years ago))
[17:54:01] VA: ..let's just...
[17:54:18] VA: ((it jams through the roof of your room))
[17:54:36] VA: ((at the edge of the trailer))
[17:54:44] VA: ((it is not an optimal design choice))
[17:55:54] EM: ... so you're telling me I need to run up the STAIRBRIDGE to the roof, where I can then pull a miraculous trans-gnarly dunk?
[17:55:58] EM: ... wait.
[17:55:59] EM: better.
[17:56:01] EM: idea.
[17:56:06] VA: ...x_x
[17:56:10] EM: How much build grist do you have left?
[17:56:21] VA: let's see...
[17:56:30] VA: ((hm...))
[17:56:36] VA: ((Let's say 200?))
[17:56:42] EM: ((pete was second, right? so he should have started with 200, though?))
[17:56:57] EM: ((was he the second to start playing in our session?))
[17:57:00] VA: ((oh, yeah. that's what i meant))
[17:57:03] VA: ((hm))
[17:57:10] VA: ((I think...))
[17:57:59] VA: ((ah, screw it. 200 to start))
[17:58:15] EM: ((so having something like 50 left would maybe make sense?))
[17:58:25] VA: with the cost of your room... the stairbridge...
[17:58:36] VA: ...50 build grist left
[17:58:42] VA: why do you ask..?
[17:59:05] EM: Make a loop.
[17:59:07] EM: I'll run it.
[17:59:09] EM: Trust me.
[17:59:26] VA: ((a... a loop?))
[17:59:40] VA: ((x_x..?))
[17:59:41] EM: (((a loop de loop, like on sonic the hedgehog))
[17:59:49] VA: ((wat))
[17:59:52] VA: ...wat
[18:00:00] EM: ((he's not actually going to be able to make it. he's being a retard right now, caught up in the COOL))
[18:00:09] VA: erm
[18:00:13] VA: ...okay...?
[18:00:20] VA: (loop de loop deloyed)
[18:00:27] EM: Like a roller coaster - except i'm the car, it's me.
[18:00:32] VA: ...Pete, are you sure about this...?
[18:00:39] EM: Just watch me.
[18:00:45] EM: And listen: this is how awesome I am
[18:00:48] EM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsQFeURCk_Q
[18:01:07] VA: ((LAWL THAT MOVIE))
[18:01:16] VA: ((ohmygod, i loved it))
[18:01:18] EM: ((HELLZ YEAH))
[18:01:26] VA: ((xD))
[18:01:58] VA: ((omz, but talk later, we have important running to do))
[18:02:18] EM: Okay, let me just get an appropriately awesome windup stance.
[18:02:45] EM: make sure you're watching
[18:02:47] EM: check my dribbs.
[18:03:09] VA: i am checking your dribbs
[18:03:50] EM: /em gloriously faceplants.
[18:03:56] EM: aww dammit, I thought you could do that
[18:04:10] EM: ((obviously delete this: only post the one that I got right))
[18:04:33] VA: ((gotcha))
[18:05:03] -- expectorantMixer [EM] gloriously faceplants. --
[18:05:34] EM: ((it's /me for future reference))
[18:06:36] VA: ((kk))
[18:06:43] VA: ((so I take it that he tried it?))
[18:06:52] EM: ((yeah, and faceplanted))
[18:07:20] VA: ...
[18:07:26] VA: ...Pete that was very silly
[18:07:55] EM: just a sec mamn let me gathr the shatrrd remains of my pride
[18:08:10] VA: what pride
[18:08:33] EM: ;_;
[18:09:43] VA: when you're done gathering your delusions, feel free to show me your mad skillz
[18:09:52] VA: so that i may watch your dribbs
[18:10:09] EM: i don't know if i can
[18:10:17] EM: i'm like, so bruised, metaphysically
[18:10:22] EM: it hurts
[18:10:32] VA: ...you're metaphysically bruised?
[18:10:37] EM: on the inside
[18:10:40] EM: in my heart
[18:10:42] EM: my soul
[18:11:00] EM: the very frame of my existance quakes
[18:11:12] EM: IT QUAKES, URI
[18:11:26] VA: x.x
[18:12:10] VA: ...the dunking, Pete?
[18:12:16] VA: ...you mad skillz and dribbs?
[18:12:44] EM: siiiiiigh.
[18:12:57] EM: ((Pete picks himself up and dusts off))
[18:13:07] EM: Okay. Here goes. A normal, boring, mainstream dunk.
[18:13:20] EM: This is pretty much a symbolic suicide.
[18:14:06] EM: ((Pete dunks so hard that the hoop rips a hole in the roof and Pete, the hoop, and hte ball all go flying))
[18:14:12] EM: ((and he enters the medium))
[18:14:14] VA: X_X
[18:14:27] EM: Holy ****, how hard did I hit my head?
[18:14:35] EM: Uri, are you seeing this?
[18:14:39] VA: Erm.
[18:14:46] VA: ...wow
[18:14:57] EM: ((land of pinions and hail, so there's feathers and hail everywhere))
[18:15:10] EM: Oh ****, beter get inside!
[18:15:15] EM: Why the hell is it hailing?
[18:15:23] VA: you want me to fix this roof?
[18:15:39] EM: Yeah, use the rest of the build grist.
[18:15:51] VA: it's done
[18:15:59] VA: ...uh oh
[18:16:21] EM: ... are you seeing these things?
[18:16:24] EM: in my yard
[18:16:33] VA: wow
[18:16:37] EM: ... what am i looking at
[18:16:40] EM: what am i reading
[18:17:03] EM: ... a waist-height pink power ranger wearing a chef hat
[18:17:05] EM: just... why
[18:17:20] EM: it's got such big boobs for being so small
[18:17:22] EM: this is just awkward
[18:17:34] VA: ... I am inclined to agree
[18:18:04] VA: ...
[18:18:06] EM: You're so inclined to agree that you're forced to use proper capitalization, as am I.
[18:18:43] VA: i alternate between capitals I's and lowercase i's.
[18:18:48] VA: you wouldn't get it
[18:19:04] VA: my ways are too arcane and profound
[18:19:12] EM: how... counterculture of you.
[18:19:22] EM: You're an iconoclast.
[18:19:24] EM: A rebel.
[18:19:25] EM: A leader.
[18:19:29] EM: I bow before your grace.
[18:19:41] VA: my splendor burns
[18:20:05] EM: gotta get some sunblock
[18:20:22] EM: or maybe some aloe for my burns.
[18:20:31] VA: you cannot block my splendor
[18:20:49] EM: Okay, so am I in the same place that Zack got to?
[18:21:01] VA: nope..!
[18:21:33] VA: Zach is in a world of metal and lightning and stuff..
[18:21:40] EM: What are we supposed to be doing?
[18:21:47] VA: well
[18:21:48] EM: This game doesn't really explain it's goals very well.
[18:21:53] VA: hm...
[18:22:18] VA: I think I see a spirograph up there
[18:22:56] VA: also, those awkward little ranger chef things...
[18:23:17] EM: ranger chef girl things
[18:23:24] EM: see the hair on the ones without helmets?
[18:23:33] VA: ?
[18:23:48] VA: it's pretty
[18:23:54] VA: and awkward
[18:24:01] VA: mostly awkward, actually
[18:24:17] VA: these don't stop being weird
[18:24:26] EM: they're not doing anything, though
[18:24:34] EM: except walking around looking listless and apathetic
[18:24:39] EM: MY BROTHERS!
[18:24:43] EM: ERR, SISTERS!
[18:24:44] VA: x_x
[18:25:23] EM: ((I think i might have pete pull a gamzee and not really kill imps much, especially since his strife specibus is so useless))
[18:25:30] VA: ...i think i'll leave you with your awkward cooking harem then
[18:25:40] EM: (( at last, not until he gets the SKRILLEX SKILLET))
[18:25:48] VA: ((LAWL))
[18:26:23] EM: Zack's been killing these things?
[18:26:28] EM: I'm gonna see if they can talk.
[18:26:33] VA: he has
[18:26:35] VA: go for it
[18:26:40] VA: ...i
[18:27:03] VA: i'm going to see if I can get wherever you two are
[18:27:23] EM: cool, we can hang.
[18:27:29] VA: X)
[18:27:36] VA: I just need to catch my cruxite artifact
[18:27:39] VA: [IC END]

AtS
2011-08-12, 08:55 PM
Surprise, guys! Karkat is Jesus!

HappyBlanket
2011-08-13, 12:49 AM
Now we need Hussie to sell Sufferer necklaces.
Also: those pecsssssss. And the righteous leggings omigod.

ThirdEmperor
2011-08-13, 01:33 AM
And, at long last, I has fantroll. Yes.

Name: Masset Altroi (It's pronounced maze-zet all-troy)
Trolltag: memeticMastermind
Title: Knave of Heart
Blood Color: Olive

Personality: Masset is an a COLLECTOR OF MANY AND VARIOUS HOBBIES, constantly attempting to catch up with the LATEST FADS yet never quite managing to accrue anything more than a COLLECTION OF OUT-DATED CARD AND BOARD GAMES. One of his few interests that stays constant however, is that he is an AVID SCHEMER, who enjoys nothing more than drinking SOPHISTICATED HOT BEVERAGES, playing CHALLENGING STRATEGY GAMES with himself, and brewing up all sorts of EVUL SCHEMES and SHENANIGANS. He does, however, have a slight problem with getting any of these schemes to work, and usually ends up FAILING CATASTROPHICALLY AT EVERYTHING. He's more than mildly INSECURE, and constantly attempts to show off in order to prove how great he is to everyone. His GREATEST SECRET is his possession of an URSINE SHAPED STUFFED TOY, which he values above all else.

Description: Like most trolls, Masset is thin, gray skinned, yellow eyed, sharp of tooth and so on. However, he is a few inches below average height for a troll, nearly half a foot shorter than normal in fact, which is a constant source of annoyance for him. Due to an allergy to sopor slime, he rarely sleeps, the circles under his eyes excessive even for a troll, and snacks compulsively to stay awake, meaning his clothes are usually covered in crumbs, his hive absolutely knee-freaking-deep in plastic sporks. His horns curve in on themselves, interlocking with each other, and his hair is poorly cut, as he insists upon styling it himself with scissors, and is utterly terrible at it.

Fetch Modus: Standard, although he's been trying to figure out a few other Modi recently. A genius of his standards should never use such a simple tool when a far more complicated and obscure method of storage is available.
Strifekind: Cutlerykind, for when you absolutely must invite the hero to dinner before murdering him.
Quirk: Masset hehehehas the most BIZZARE habit of putting EMPHASIS on the wrong words and randomly breaking out into maniacal laughehehehter.

AtS
2011-08-13, 01:56 AM
Hello!

We had a dearth of trolls, so it's nice to have you aboard.

CrimsonAngel
2011-08-13, 07:48 AM
Now we need Hussie to sell Sufferer necklaces.
Also: those pecsssssss. And the righteous leggings omigod.

I would not mind owning a sufferer necklace.

Beans
2011-08-13, 07:53 AM
He was condemned for his teachings, had good intentions for his people, was persecuted by the ruling authority of the area, and the object of his painful execution became the symbol of his followers.
He's basically a more aggressive Jesus with tall pants. Yes, I noticed the pants. It was a little painful.
I also like how Hussie tied in Karky's constant anger too.
Also, I bet the Vast Expletive was BLUH.

HappyBlanket
2011-08-13, 01:23 PM
Also, I bet the Vast Expletive was BLUH.
That's fanon now. Nobody can tell me otherwise.

Anyway, we should be thinking of a way to create some manner of plot for this roleplay. No heroes were ever made from a life of contentment, after all; they were made from conflict, and difficulty, and trial! >:D And it's not like we can just roleplay fights against Imp and Ogre mooks for the rest of this session >.<

You all know my suggestion regarding interparty conflict, ala Alterniabound, but that's still kinda vague. The main reason I entertained the idea was because it required less NPCs, and made for more engaging interactions, but if the idea isn't solid there's no real reason to have it in the first place. Not that I'm not already sold on character driven plots, of course.

Any other ideas?

Beans
2011-08-15, 10:54 AM
I wish I had more ideas, bluhhh. There's a vague one about Ilja doing something a little like how Rose went grimdark, but she'd be way less in control. Because her mind would be filled with the combined ghosts of a bunch of ANGRY BITTER DINOSAURS.

Also, I find it funny how much of a Messiah Karkat's ancestor was.

HappyBlanket
2011-08-15, 11:00 AM
Rawrsaur Ilja isn't a bad plan :D I'd love to see that rampage, actually.

...Plus, it's still better than what I came up with. I was just going to roll a d6 to find a love interest for Uri, then pray that reached the inevitable conclusion involving red miles and missing limbs/various other extremities.
Speaking of: 1d6.

Consider the roleplay lucky that doesn't work on this subforum.

Mindfreak
2011-08-15, 11:01 AM
What if you get Zach?
Looove triangle!

Beans
2011-08-15, 11:06 AM
Except it's more of a line because Ilja is asexual.

HappyBlanket
2011-08-15, 11:25 AM
What if you get Zach?
Looove triangle!Weeeeeeee! That's the point!
Except it's more of a line because Ilja is asexual.What's that? You want Uri to have a tragically unrequited yet undeterred crush on Ilja? You don't say!

Incidentally, I'm making Uri's kernelsprite into an Ouroboros (it was already a dragon anyway). Just because an Ouroboros symbolizes immortality, in contrast to the whole Phoenix/rebirth humbug I already have set up.

...There's a difference between the two! Really! Yeah, no, not really. The symbols don't really make a distinction between the two.

Beans
2011-08-15, 11:34 AM
I'm fine with people having crushes on Ilja.
She's asexual but pan...cuddle...tastic.
... She wuvs errybody and likes to cozy up with people. Because, at least to her, it's fun and friendly!

HappyBlanket
2011-08-15, 04:19 PM
...! Beans, when I said I was going to write, I wasn't thinking you'd be waiting on me D: I wasn't exactly being dedicated with the write-up.

Uri just destroyed her cruxite artifact, and the post will come just as soon as the 60 second waiting time expires. I've yet to show her Land (...Not because I scrapped the old idea and never replaced it or anything, in case you're wondering), but she's in there all the same. I can't really chat at this precise moment either D:

Since Ilja is with Zach at the moment, depending on when Ilja and Uri chat, we could get around to making that memo.

Beans
2011-08-15, 04:23 PM
I think Mindy is off Pesterchum for... I dunno how long.

But if you want a chat with Ilja I'm open for now.

Edit: ... WOW THANKS PESTERCHUM. Looks like I'll have to remake Ilja's handle because PC decided to be a stupid program now. :smallsigh:

EDIT2: It's now ArgentaNordica.

HappyBlanket
2011-08-15, 04:35 PM
Mindy? o.0

What happened to the handle?
edit: If it said something like "argentNordica" is already taken, I got that too. I just restarted my computer, and that seemed to have fixed it.

Beans
2011-08-15, 04:41 PM
Out of nowhere, it told me that argentNordica was already taken while I was using that very name.
It's dumb.

And Mindy. Mindfreak. I never remember those numbers at the end of his name.

HappyBlanket
2011-08-15, 04:43 PM
Mindfreaky, you're now Mindy to me.

And aha! Yersh, it does that every now and then. Just restart your computer, and it'll fix itself.

Mindfreak
2011-08-15, 04:46 PM
Mindfreaky, you're now Mindy to me.

And aha! Yersh, it does that every now and then. Just restart your computer, and it'll fix itself.

Hooray! I have a(nother) nickname!
Wait, did you think of me as Mindfreaky before?
And the numbers at the end of my name aren't necessary. Mindfreak and Mind Freak and Mind_Freak were all free, but I use Mindfreak586 so much that it's stuck with me. :P

HappyBlanket
2011-08-15, 05:13 PM
Nooooo, not like Mind-y, like Min-De. It's a female name! Feel ridiculed!

Beans
2011-08-15, 05:51 PM
I already made the new name and deleted the old one. :/

So argentaNordica it shall stay, I guess.

IcemanJRC
2011-08-15, 06:45 PM
Sup y'all. Know I've been quite for a while. No real reason. Just kinda was. If what I read is correct, Pete, Zach and Uri are in the Medium as of now? And Ilja, Liz and Kris still need to get on in there? And none of the trolls have begun the game? Correct?