PDA

View Full Version : The New Legend IC

Pages : [1] 2

mrcarter11
2011-08-19, 05:48 AM
A group of strangers each from different classes and background all happened to find themselves in a city, named Krev, it was a beautiful city, but none of them had come for the view. They each had enemies from their past who had chased, lured or bribed them here and now inside the local tavern, The Bomb Bay, this group would come together, for in thought is action, but in action is loyalty.

As the locals of the tavern shuffled around looking for something to do, others within the Bomb Bay seemed to be by themselves. The peace of the small tavern was disturbed quickly and without fail. A group of 4-6 men burst through the tavern doors. The one in the front and center bellowed out his demands in a sick nasal voice.
"Everyone quiet. If I hear a peep, I'll kill ya myself. Understand? Now all we want is the money of this fine establishment. I'm sure the owner would be happy to hand over the money in exchange for us not killin anyone in here.
With that, the man's fingers ignite into bright flames and he spins around to face the barkeep. Hand outstretched awaiting payment.

Simba
2011-08-19, 07:40 AM
Sir Raimon

At the bar, a man is sitting on one of the stools, facing the bar. Despite the circumstances, he wears full plate armor under a white cloak of fine material, with Heironeous' silver lightningbolt in an armoured fist proudly displayed. His helmet and shield are leaning against the bar, but his Bastardsword is on his knees, ready to be used if necessary. The man seems to be in his early twenties, with fine, long blond hair and deep blue eyes in a face that radiates innocence and sincerity. An aura of serenity surrounds him, a quiet expression of power and honor.

At the words of the intruder, the man slowly turns on his stool, looking directly at the source of the disturbance, his expression calm and peaceful.

With a single step he places himself between the barkeep and the villain, drawing his sword in the process. One of his eyebrows rises, as if questioning what he just heard.

"Bring it on, then. Face me."

Declaring all people inside the bar except for the intruders as allies.

Issuing a Knight's Challenge (Daunting Challenge) with the intruders as it's target. All oponents are shaken (save negates, Will DC 14).

Active effects:
Knight's Aura (all allies within 10'):
- +4 bonus on saving throws against fear
- Foes take a -2 penalty to attacks, AC, and saves

Marshal's Auras (all allies within 60')
- +4 Dodge bonus to Armor Class against attacks of opportunity
- Dodge bonus of +5 to Armor Class.
- Morale bonus of +2 to Armor Class and all saves

Rauthiss
2011-08-19, 11:08 PM
Carriad

As he watches the man in armor stand up and taunt the would-be attacker, Carriad puts his drink down and the table and turns to watch the standoff. He closes his eyes for a moment and focuses, reopening them and seeing the attacker in a new light. He gives the gang a once-over, making sure there is nothing troublesome afoot. After all, their seeming leader just used magic. It was never too bad to be safe.

With a look of intensity on his face, Carriad flexes his hand. A wary onlooker might notice his hand seeming to glow with a faint light.

OOC:
seeing the attacker in a new light: Carriad is using his Devil's Sight invocation.

seeming to glow with a faint light: While not officially readying an action, Carriad is getting ready to use his Eldritch Blast.

Hazzardevil
2011-08-22, 03:40 AM
A warforged sits in the corner watching what happens to the Intruders.
Out of boredom with nothing better to do, he gets up and walks over to the intruders with his spear and shield drawn.

Look here, I'm in this pub for entertainment. So far this has been boring, so, how about this. Both of you* fight me, anyone else who wants to join in can, and with a bit of luck this will escalate into a full blown bar fight and this will get interesting.

Point then gets into a fighting stance ready to fight the intruders.

There is only 2 of them right? Or is them more? If there's more just presume I meant all of you.

Instantaneous attack:
(Due to the mark of the hoplite once per round per IL/8 I can make an instantaneous attack with my shield. If I suceed the person attacking's attack fails.

[roll0]

GuyFawkes
2011-08-23, 07:28 AM
Mysterious Warrior

A young man sat alone in one of the tables neatly lined up on one side of the establishment. He sat there holding his mug of ale, staring blankly at the table as if in deep thought, his long dark brown hair covering most of his face. He looked like any other adventurer that passed by this city; armorclad with some sort of cloak covering most of his body, and some sort of weapon protruding out from the waist. What separated him from the others was the ridiculously large bow he carried with him over his shoulders.

It had been a long day for the young adventurer. He had spent most of his last two days on the road on his journey to this beautiful city, and he just arrived an hour ago. A week ago he was in another town, working for the local militia there, ridding the streets of thieves, robbers, all the bad lot, and sometimes the drunk commoners causing trouble. The work was relatively easy for a man of his calibre, and the pay was good. But two days ago, a trusted informant told him to go to Krev should he wish to know more about what he was looking for, and so after he informed his employers, he left.

He was thinking about where to start his search for clues in the city when a group of men barged in. One of them stepped forward and declared they were robbing the tavern, then his fingers burst into flames. It seems there're always people like these no matter the country or race, huh.

He picked up his mug and finished his drink, then stood up. He calmly paced the room and stood near the warforged and the man who seemed to be the leader of the intruding group. With his hands placed on the hilt of his swords, he addressed the leader and the other men who apparently were on the same side as him in a calm voice.

"Gentlemen. If we could take this outside."

mrcarter11
2011-08-23, 03:29 PM
The armed criminals take a few moments to realize that people are actually defying them. Then the man with the ignited fingertips spins around to face Point, three large gouts of flame rush out from his hands towards Point. Another of them decides to attack the knight who challenged them. As he arches his fists back, he also teleports directly in front of the knight and unleashes a series of crushing blows. The last of the five men to take any action this turn, morphs his arms into claws and as he does so two more claws appear from his cloak. Now with 4 large brutish claws he attacks the mysterious warrior with each of them.

I'll post your PC's name above the attack stuff relevant to you. Also I already factored in the -2 to attack rolls.

Point
Attack 1 [roll0] Damage [roll1] Fire
Attack 2 [roll2] Damage [roll3] Fire
Attack 3 [roll4] Damage [roll5] Fire

Raimon
Attack 1 [roll6] Damage [roll7]
Attack 2 [roll8] Damage [roll9]
Attack 3 [roll10] Damage [roll11]

Mysterious Warrior
Attack 1 [roll12] Damage [roll13]
Attack 1 [roll14] Damage [roll15]
Attack 1 [roll16] Damage [roll17]
Attack 1 [roll18] Damage [roll19]

Simba
2011-08-23, 10:39 PM
Sir Raimon

As most of the attacks miss him completely or hit his heavy armour, Sir Raimon counters. His Bastard Sword, wielded in both hands, comes in fast, once from above and once from the left as he reverses his strike. While the first attack scores a solid hit, the second is off, failing to hit his enemy.

using: Power Attack for 2, using the Bastard Sword in both hands.
Enemies at -2 to AC, not figured in.

Attack 1: [roll0] damage: [roll1]
Attack 2: [roll2] damage: [roll3]

AC: 30
HPs: 58

GuyFawkes
2011-08-24, 03:48 AM
Mysterious Warrior

The young man was well aware these thugs would attack right away, and so he was able to see through one of the men's attacks, dodging them deftly. While the robber attacked, the warrior drew his daisho, a pair of curved blades, one the length of a long sword, the other that of a short sword while taunting his attacker. "My, my, no manners, I see."

By the time the robber finished, the young warrior saw an opening and slashed back.

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Rauthiss
2011-08-24, 11:20 AM
Carriad watches the men strike. The attacks all seem to be repelled by the warriors' armor, except for one blow by the one who teleported. With a twist of his wrist and a flick of his finger, the bruise left on the knight fades away, vanishing as soon as it was given to him.

He frowns slightly, looking at the man shooting gouts of flame from his fingertips. He's the one who could do the most damage he thinks, bringing up his hand and pointing it at the man. Glowing jaws of light surge towards the attacker, hungry for magic.

Using Close Wounds on Sir Raimon, healing him for at least 16. Sir, you are fully healed. Second, I'm using Voracious Dispelling on the flaming attacker. Dispel checks, rolling plenty since I'm unsure of how many effects are on him:

1d20 + 8
1d20 + 8
1d20 + 8
1d20 + 8
1d20 + 8
1d20 + 8
1d20 + 8
1d20 + 8

Rauthiss
2011-08-24, 12:09 PM
(Apologies for the double post, rerolling Dispel Checks)
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]

Hazzardevil
2011-08-24, 12:53 PM
OOC:
I'll just use the interrupt attack from last round to be my interrupt attack this round, but that was a spell that provokes an AoO isn't it?

Point enjoys the fire that scorches him and then makes 2 quick thrusts with the shield, 2 strikes with the blunt end of the spear, then 2 claws appear out of his wrists and then follows up with his body thrusting forwards into the mage.
Attacks:

Every natural Attack that hits makes the target loses 1 constitution.
Sharp End Attack 1:
Crit Confirm: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]

Sharp End Attack 2:
Attack: [roll3]
Crit Confirm: [roll4]
Damage: [roll5]

Blunt End Attack 1:
Attack: [roll6]
Crit Confirm: [roll7]
Damage: [roll8]
Blunt End Attack 2:

Blunt End Attack 2:
Attack: [roll9]
Crit Confirm: [roll10]
Damage: [roll11]

Claw Attack 1:
Attack: [roll12]
Crit Confirm: [roll13]
Damage: [roll14]

Claw Attack 2:
Attack: [roll15]
Crit Confirm: [roll16]
Damage: [roll17]

Slam:
Attack: [roll18]
Crit Confirm: [roll19]
Damage: [roll20]

mrcarter11
2011-08-25, 01:47 AM
OOC: Hazzar, no he didn't provoke an AoO from that. I'll tell you guys, when an action provokes one. And in return, please let Me know when one of your actions, provoke one. Thank you.

Seeing that the fight is quickly devolving into a hungry melee contest, most patrons of the bar move towards the back and away from the people swinging weapons around like mad men.

Raimon's first blow fell his opponent some, but the warrior wasn't about to stay down from a single attack. The warrior mutters some strange dark words under his breath and Raimon is taken by a powerful feeling of weakness. Next another powerful powerful barrage of blows is let loose, this time more power is felt behind each one.

I'll break it up by PC this time.. Will Save vs DC 20 or -8 to your AC and -4 to your Con.

Attack 1 [roll0] Damage [roll1]
Attack 2 [roll2] Damage [roll3]
Attack 3 [roll4] Damage [roll5]

The mysterious warrior's attack goes quite wide against it's target, who counters with his own barrage of attacks. As he finishes, a brief flash of power is felt around him, and his claws seem more dangerous.

Attack 1 [roll6] Damage [roll7]
Attack 2 [roll8] Damage [roll9]
Attack 3 [roll10] Damage [roll11]
Attack 4 [roll12] Damage [roll13]

Point's volley of attacks mostly miss, however a few do hit and seem to leave the enemy warrior in a good amount of pain. As he seems to take in his options, he decides upon a new version of the same old tactic. Four beams of flaming power arch from his fingertips and hone in on each of you.
OOC: This one targets everyone
Each of you must make a reflex save vs DC 17 for half damage.
Simba's beam [roll14] Fire
Rauthiss's beam [roll15] Fire
Guyfawks's beam [roll16] Fire
Hazzardevil's beam [roll17] Fire

Carriad's spell seems to draw attention to himself as the attacker in the fall back issues out several bolts of force energy at the man.
10 HP in return for two blasts

Attack 2 [roll20] Damage [roll21]

The last man in the group, a smaller man then the rest, steps through the shadows of the tavern to flank Raimon and then begins an assault on the larger knight. He attacks with a short sword and attempts to skewer the arm muscles of the knight.

Attack [roll22] Damage [roll23] And -4 Str if it hits.

Back to you guys.

Simba
2011-08-25, 02:12 AM
This time all of the warrior's attacks miss and Sir Raimon manages to resist the strange weakening affect, as well.

He ignores the second enemy for the moment, relying on his instincts to warn him of attacks coming from that direction.

His Bastard Sword still in both hands, Raimon misses his trusty shield, but goes on the offensive nonetheless, smiting the enemy in front of him.

Commander’s uncanny dodge offsets flanking.
using: Power Attack for 2, wielding the Bastard Sword in both hands.
Enemies at -2 to AC, not figured in.
Smite on the first attack

Attack 2: [roll2] damage: [roll3]

AC: 30
HPs: 58

Hazzardevil
2011-08-25, 02:53 AM
Point launches another volley of attacks towards the mage, he then 5 ft steps around the mage while still being within 5 ft of the mage. I'll keep the first shield attack ready in case I'm attacked again by someone.

Sharp End Attack 1:

Sharp End Attack 2:

Blunt End Attack 1:
Blunt End Attack 2:

Blunt End Attack 2:

Claw Attack 1:

Claw Attack 2:

Slam:

GuyFawkes
2011-08-25, 04:04 AM
Mysterious Warrior

With his swing missing, his opponent managed to find an opening to open up a barrage of attacks, most of which the warrior dodged save for one lucky strike. Then, he noticed a glow from behind and turned just in time to dodge the full force of a flaming attack aimed at him.

When he regained his balance, he let out a burst of powerful aura that seemed to harm all his enemies nearby before retaliating at his attacker with his own flurry of steel.

As an immediate action, the warrior activates his Mark of Fury's essence ability. (DC for all saves: 10+4+2=16)
Essence: (Su) IL/7 times per day as an immediate action, you can call an appropriate symbol of your might to surround you and make your presence clear. This is a 40 foot burst that has three effects. First, all enemies in the area must make Will saves to avoid being sickened for IL/5 rounds. Second, enemies and objects must make fortitude saves or be Blown Away. Finally, for each saving throw an enemy fails, you gain 5 temporary HP. The save DC is 10+IL/2+Str Modifier.

Full Attack:
Attack 1: [roll0]
Crit confirm: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2] + [roll3] + (if crit hit)[roll4]

Attack 2: [roll5]
Crit confirm: [roll6]
Damage: [roll7] + [roll8] + (if crit hit)[roll9]

Attack 3: [roll10]
Crit confirm: [roll11]
Damage: [roll12] + [roll13] + (if crit hit)[roll14]

Attack 4: [roll15]
Crit confirm: [roll16]
Damage: [roll17] + [roll18] + (if crit hit)[roll19]

Reflex Save: (+9 bonus, +2 from aura)
[roll20]

Effects Active:
Punishing Stance: +1d6 to all attacks, -2 AC
Mark of Tempest: 20% miss chance when wielding two weapons
Ironheart Aura: +2 to all saves for adjacent allies

HP: 57/84
AC: 34 (+7 aura, -2 Punishing Stance)

Rauthiss
2011-08-28, 08:26 PM
Carriad will try to dodge the gout of flame, knowing full well that dodging is not the best skill of his. He yells to the Warforged, "Let this hit you!". Regardless of the flame hitting or not, he sends a bolt of white light at Point, which bounces off of him, dimmer but still returning to Carriad. He also moves as far away from both the fight and the civilians as possible.

Reflex Save: [roll0], taking 42 damage total from fire and bolts.

Eldritch Blast, using a Turn attempt to make it a healing blast that I assume Point will let hit him. Just in case: [roll1], vs. Touch AC.

If it hits, it heals him for [roll2], and myself for half of that amount.

Also, if everyone could put a blurb at the end of their posts indicating all buffs on other people as well as HP out of Total, I'd really appreciate that.

Current HP: 6 out of 43.

mrcarter11
2011-08-28, 11:42 PM
The turning point of battle may have finally arrived. While neither of Raimon's blows are able to land against their target, Point's latest barrage of attacks is enough to finally kill the flame lover. The mysterious warrior's attacks are enough to kill his chosen enemy. Carried's magic is enough for Point to shake off the small damage he had taken so far.

The three men left began to exchange quick glances. The warrior who had teleported into the fight, back away from melee, and then takes off at a dead run from the tavern. The smaller shadowed individual, is able to step back into the shadows and be gone from the fight. The last one in the room, the one who issues bolts of force from his body seems to start disappearing as if fading from the world of the living. As he does, his body starts to sink into the ground, leaving little trace of him.

So the fight ended once the odds were turned against them. The one guy has a class feature to help his speed and at a run can cover nearly 400 feet a round. The other one teleported it seems, although anyone is welcome to a martial lore check to see how or try and figure out where.
The last guy is just turning ethereal and moving downwards..

So I guess that wraps the fight.. Good job guys.. You just handled a fight that I wasn't sure you could. :smallredface:

Um.. With the last three running away, I'd assume the 4 left would speak to each other, or perhaps the patrons.. So I guess the RP starts here.. Commence

Simba
2011-08-29, 06:28 AM
Sir Raimon

"Thank you for your support! I am Sir Raimon, a Knight in the service of Heironeous."

Rauthiss
2011-08-29, 10:32 AM
After taking a few moments to heal his burns, Carriad walks over to the knight and bows, extending his hand in thanks. "Carriad Melltith. I'm not much for combat like you, but I can make sure you stay up and fit. I'm a healer by trade and by choice. Thank you very much for your help." He turns back to the rest of the bar, including the other two fighters. "If anyone else is hurt, come over to me and I'll patch you up"

Hazzardevil
2011-08-29, 01:04 PM
And I'm just a simple warforged with a spear.

He then grins. (I'll just presume warforged can do facial expressions for now.
The names point, pleased to meet you.
he extends a three fingered hand.
I see your good with weapons, fancy adventuring together?

GuyFawkes
2011-08-30, 03:59 AM
Mysterious Warrior

After the fight had seemingly ended, the warrior took out a piece of cloth from his pocket and wiped his swords clean before sheathing them. He then turned to the other warriors who had fought against the robbers who had started to introduce themselves. When all of them had spoken, he moved forward and spoke.

"You have my respect for standing up to those rotten lowlifes. The name's Kishi, just a humble wanderer." He finished his sentence with a slight bow. Then he turns towards the other people who chose to stay inside the tavern. "Who is the proprietor of this establishment?"

mrcarter11
2011-08-30, 05:29 AM
An older man, possibly late 50's to early 60's steps forward.
"I am. I've owner this tavern for nearly 30 years. Is there something I can do for you gentlemen after what you just did for me?

Simba
2011-08-30, 06:53 AM
Sir Raimon

As introductions are made, Sir Raimon nods to each person. Then he sits back down at the bar and cleans his sword before sheathing it.

"Don't mention it. We have done our duty, nothing more. A bottle of good wine would be nice, though. Ale if you have no fine wine."

GuyFawkes
2011-08-30, 07:18 AM
Kishi

Kishi stepped towards the man. "I would like to apologize for the ruckus we created and the damage to your property we might have caused. If there is anything that needs be paid, we could discuss it later. For now, I would like to have your finest ale for myself and for the three other brave warriors here," pointing towards the others.

He then turned to the others. "Come, gentlemen. It is rare to meet honorable and capable warriors such as yourselves. It seems with the trend nowadays, it's either you are one or the other, rarely both. I would be honored to hear your tales of your exploits while we drink. On me," he spoke in a calm voice with a smile.

Simba
2011-08-30, 08:16 AM
Sir Raimon

With a smile the Knight at the bar takes his sword, shield and helmet and moves to the indicated table. He picks a place at random and sits down.

"Thank you for the invitation. What brings you to this place, my newfound friend?"

GuyFawkes
2011-08-30, 08:44 AM
Kishi

Kishi sat down as well. "Oh, I'm just your average adventurer, moving from town to town wherever my services would be needed. And you, sir?"

Simba
2011-08-31, 12:16 AM
Sir Raimon

For a second, Kishi imagines a wistful expression on the otherwise serious warrior's expression: "I travel the land the same as you, I imagine, even though the motivation might be different."

mrcarter11
2011-08-31, 10:52 AM
The old man looks at each of you, as if measuring you up. You can tell he is decided something in his head about each of you. Then he speaks.

"You all seem quite capable of fighting. I was wondering if perhaps you could assist this humble town with something. Just a little south of here is a raider encampment. Their leader is an ex local, his name was Leodric. Now he calls himself the Butcher. Those men who were just here, their are from that encampment. I guess they are a sort of mercenary group. Called the Crimson Legion. Is there anything a group of people like you could do about them. I can pay you, all of you, I've saved a lot during my long life. Just please do something about those terrors.

Simba
2011-08-31, 11:35 PM
Sir Raimon

Raimon looks at the old man for a few seconds, then nods: "Sounds like a good mission to me. What can you tell me about those raiders? How many are there? Are they all as skilled as those who came in here?"

GuyFawkes
2011-09-01, 01:47 AM
Kishi

Kishi pondered on the request by the old man and weighed it against what he had come here for. But he thought he had no clue where to start anyway, and maybe if he got the good graces of this old man, maybe he could gets some information from him. Taverns are, after all, the first place to go when one needed information. And maybe he could find some clue from these mercenaries as well. Bad guys know stuff about other bad guys, right?

He looked up at the old man and replied, "I suppose I have the time to spare. Now do pray tell more of these hoodlums."

Hazzardevil
2011-09-01, 04:39 AM
Sounds interesting, we should be able to deal with the Thug's soon.

mrcarter11
2011-09-01, 09:17 AM
Those men that were here, they are average compared to the rest. I warn you now, a lot of people say a dark higher power empowers them. I've heard rumors for a least five years now, they they are all members of some cult that worships some old gods. These old gods empower them to murder and kill. I've heard the second in command, is an ex royal guard from Lythia. They won't be easy to beat, but everyone in this town would be so thankful.

GuyFawkes
2011-09-01, 09:45 AM
Kishi

"Foul creatures. Hmm. Do you know how many are their numbers? And where can we find them?"

mrcarter11
2011-09-01, 09:58 AM
"I have no idea on their numbers... A lot I'd think. If you travel south of here you can find an their main outpost.. It's quite large of a barracks. "

GuyFawkes
2011-09-01, 10:10 AM
Kishi

"I see. Any more information you have on them we could use?"

mrcarter11
2011-09-01, 10:17 AM
"No not really. Eh, old Hector could maybe tell you more. He lives in the old watch barracks on the far side of town. Him and all the other old guard stay there still. Most of em scared to death of the Legion.

GuyFawkes
2011-09-01, 01:18 PM
Kishi

"Thank you," he replied, then turned to the others. "Well then, what say you, gentlemen?"

Simba
2011-09-01, 10:35 PM
Sir Raimon

With a small smile Raimon answers: "Ready when you are."

Hazzardevil
2011-09-02, 02:23 AM
Adventuring! It's like stealing things legally!

mrcarter11
2011-09-02, 12:09 PM
"Does that mean you'll really help?

Rauthiss
2011-09-02, 10:06 PM
I would be happy to help, sir. These three seem like a strong group, and I would be happy to lend my support.

mrcarter11
2011-09-03, 12:19 AM
The old man seems quite pleased with himself, happy to of found help for his small town. "Well I'm not sure if you're just gonna go attack them or what, but you do what you need to do. I wish you all the luck I have.

GuyFawkes
2011-09-04, 10:04 AM
Kishi

"Thank you." he replied to the owner.

"Any suggestions? I for one think we should go see this Hector first before anything else," he addressed the others.

Hazzardevil
2011-09-05, 09:48 AM
"Does that mean you'll really help?

Happy to help sir!

Rauthiss
2011-09-05, 08:07 PM
Carriad turns to Kishi. "That does seem to be the best option available."

GuyFawkes
2011-09-05, 08:47 PM
Kishi

Kishi took his mug and finished the remaining content in one go, then stood up. "Gentlemen, if you are ready, shall we?"

Simba
2011-09-05, 11:39 PM
Sir Raimon

Raimon finishes his drink, then gets up and puts his helmet back on his head. Shield in hand, he stands ready to leave: "Let's go!"

mrcarter11
2011-09-06, 07:32 AM
The four of you set out and quite quickly find the barracks that the old man spoke off. The gate is raised and leads into a hallway of stone about 10 feet long. As the four of you enter and walk to the other end of the stone hallway, you encounter a small booth at the end of it. A single guard sits behind metal bars within the booth. As the four of you approach, he call out to you all.

"Who is thee and what business hath they will the guard?

GuyFawkes
2011-09-06, 08:02 AM
Kishi

"Greetings," Kishi replied in his usual calm manner. "We are but humble travelers. We have been pointed here by the good old man from the Bomb Bay. We were told we would find a man by the name of Hector here, and we wish to speak to him."

mrcarter11
2011-09-09, 03:24 PM
The man nods his head as you mention the name Hector. Standing up now, you can see the man carries a dagger with a twisted blade on his hip. His light cloak also bellow just enough to see the leather armor under it.

"With haste I shall collect my brother of arms. Attest yourself here while I do so. Brothers Dorcas and Bartre stay keep with them."

With that he begins to walk away and two new men take spots in front of you. Each large burly men armed with axes. Neither seem overly mean though, in fact one of them, though impossible to tell which seems to be in quite the good mood.

GuyFawkes
2011-09-09, 08:45 PM
Kishi

"Thank you," he replied before the man left. He looked at the two men who were left there, with their weapons out. They don't seem threatening, he thought. And capable, if they can't take care of this Crimson Legion issue. But he did not wish to judge. Surely with the tavern owner's story it seemed they were terribly outnumbered. He stood there and waited patiently for the man's return, hopefully with Hector. He would have the answers.

mrcarter11
2011-09-10, 11:31 AM
It takes a few minutes but then you hear voices and you see three people walking towards you. The man in the lead is speaking to the guardsmen you first met. It would appear he is Hector. He is also quite the scary looking man. Standing roughly 7 feet tall and wearing full plate armor, you can only assume how much muscle he has. A large gruesome axe hangs from his back. Slinged in such a way that he can quickly grab it. His armor, eyes and hair are all also tinted a light blue it seems. The third man walking with them, seems like a very capable fighter as well. Armed with a sword at his waist, he moves in some unknown type of armor. Long red hair almost throws off that he is a man, but his stride and facial features make it easy to tell.

"I am Hector. And I hear you've sent for me. So now that I'm here, what is it that you need? Is it something to speak to me personally, or is it something for the guard to handle?

His voice is tense and to the point. Leaving little room for anything other then direct answers. He gaze seems almost like a glare, with the intensity of it. He waits for you answer.

GuyFawkes
2011-09-10, 04:28 PM
Kishi

Kishi sizes up the man who calls himself Hector, as well as the other companion that walked with him. With the looks and equipment, they seemed pretty capable. He knew to judge from looks, but he knew this man was not your run of the mill warrior, but they still failed to take care of the Legion, and this made the young warrior gauge what sort of encounter they might be having.

He looked at the other guards around and he thought it would be safer to have a more private conversation. "Yes, we were pointed here by the old man from the Bomb Bay. We would like to seek a private audience with you, if you would oblige us."

mrcarter11
2011-09-10, 05:27 PM
Hector looked at you, his eyes a very cold blue. A small chuckle escapes from him. The red haired man at his side also smiles at the mention of the Bomb Bay.

"Of course. Any friend of the Bay's is a friend of mine. Follow me.

Not bothering to see if you follow, he walks back towards the the main building he came from. The first guard goes back to where he was, while the red haired youth follows Hector. It seems they are equals as they go side by side talking in hushed whispers.

Feel free to roll Listen checks to hear em. DC 25. Spot checks will tell you about the compound and how many guards you see. How well armed they are as well.

Hazzardevil
2011-09-12, 03:28 PM
Pont attempts to listen to the conversation and spot the guards:

Spot:
[roll0]
Listen:
[roll1]

GuyFawkes
2011-09-12, 10:13 PM
Kishi

Kishi followed the two men as they made their way towards the building where they came from, looking at the building and the surrounding area as they went along. Though unintended, he caught the gist of what the two whispered about, and he was a bit surprised about the fact that this man Hector was that old man's son. He also learned of the other man's name to be Eliwood.

Simba
2011-09-12, 10:22 PM
Sir Raimon

Raimon follows Kishi, leaving the negotiations to the obviously more capable man. He does his best NOT to listen to what Hector and his man are talking....

mrcarter11
2011-09-17, 07:58 AM
As your lead into one of the towers, Hector leads you through a single hallway which opens into a large expansion. He takes his seat at a desk and gestures for you to begin speaking in front of his desk. Eliwood takes a seat to the far left of Hector.

GuyFawkes
2011-09-17, 08:22 AM
Kishi

As soon as Hector settled himself on his seat and motioned for them to speak, he started. "Yes, as I have said, the old man pointed us here. He had asked us a favor and we agreed to do it, and he told us you have more information regarding this...mission."

He paused for a bit before continuing. "It's about the Legion."

mrcarter11
2011-09-17, 05:19 PM
Hector seems unfazed by the choice of topic.

"I see. Well if you are referring to the Crimson Legion, then I'm not sure how help I can be. Their base of operations sits outside my jurisdiction. As such, I can't do much. I try to arrest any of them that come into town, but it's a hard job. Their leader, is smart enough to sit outside the jurisdiction of every surrounding city. By law, no one can actually go and take care of them.

GuyFawkes
2011-09-18, 02:37 AM
Kishi

Kishi rubbed his chin while listening to Hector. "Hmm, I see. Well, I do understand your point, having worked for the town guards before. I am not asking for your actual participation. However, we could certainly use whatever you know about them. Information. Like how they are organized, their numbers, how they usually operate, or anything at all on their base. Is it well fortified? And I am sure you do have some strategies in mind on how to assault it, even though you cannot implement them?"

mrcarter11
2011-09-18, 07:03 AM
Hector looks to Eliwood. They seem to be having a conversation with their eyes. Finally Eliwood nods his head and Hector turns back the group. Eliwood however stands and walks out of the room.

"My friend is going to get some paperwork on the Legion. I'll warn you now, these guys aren't your lowly gang. They are organized and they are dangerous. I've interrogated a number of them, and so I've learned a good deal. I'll be happy to explain. First realize that the Legion that you know of is only one of five branches. The rest are all spread out elsewhere. If you crumple this group the other four could come looking for revenge. Are you okay with that?

At this he pauses for a moment as if to let his words sink in. Then he continues.

"Now each branch has a single leader in complete power. However each leader has four lieutenants. Each of whom have their own specialty and focus. Now all five of this high ranking members have a bodyguard who as far as I've ever learned stays with them at all times. Each of the four lieutenants have their own faction of soldiers. Their number are quite rigid. Each lieutenant gets fifteen men under him. So each base has a maximum of seventy men. Now the base near here, the leader goes by the name Skullga. Some soldiers claim that he can move through shadows and attack with them as well. His lieutenants are some dangerous men as well. In quick order along with their specialty, they are: Loko, he's in charge maintaining the base and keeping it running, Vesper, she's the one who controls the money going in to the group, Arro, he's the combat instructor for all sixty soldiers there, lastly you got Nain, she is their information and scouting specialist. Now I understand if you all came here thinking this would be some easy fight. But it wouldn't be. The whole group is training and well organized. And those lieutenants each have a bodyguard with them. One of my men, named Erk, he fought with Loko once. The bodyguard didn't step in, Loko nearly killed my man. And Erk wasn't some green new guy. He was a vet. Been with us about ten years. If you guys go after them, be careful. Please be careful.

GuyFawkes
2011-09-18, 02:10 PM
Kishi

The warior listened to every word Hector said. When he finished, he looked at his companions as if asking if they still wanted to do the mission. He then turned back to Hector.

"Thank you for that. And rest assured, even though we don't look it, we are pretty capable, and part of that means we won't go rushing in without a plan. Any more information you think could help us in any way?"

mrcarter11
2011-09-18, 02:54 PM
"Not that I can think off. That should be everything that I know. I do hope it helps you with this. But as I said before, above all please be careful.

Assuming no on else has any questions, Hector will escort the group back outside the barracks.

Simba
2011-09-18, 10:50 PM
Sir Raimon

Raimon nods as information comes flooding in. He is quiet, deep in thought, trying to figure out a plan that will give them a high rate of success.

"Your help in appreciated, Sir. Thank you."

GuyFawkes
2011-09-19, 06:09 AM
Kishi

"Thank you for your help. This really meant a lot," he said to Hector as they reached the outside of the barracks, and gave a bow to the guard as they left. He then turned to his companions.

"Well, this turned out to be deeper that we thought. Any suggestions on how we do this?"

Simba
2011-09-19, 08:46 AM
Sir Raimon

"We need more information. We need to know about their base and their schedules, their setup. Anyone ready to do some scouting once we get closer?"

Rauthiss
2011-09-20, 01:06 AM
After staying quiet for quite a while, Carriad speaks up. "I agree. We have everything we might need now except actually seeing it for ourselves."

GuyFawkes
2011-09-20, 05:04 AM
Kishi

"Yes, I guess you are right. But who shall do it? I am not quite good at stealth. Nor convincing people I am somebody else and sweet talking. Well, anyone good at it?" he smiled as he finished talking.

Hazzardevil
2011-09-20, 03:36 PM
My suggestion for dealing with the bandits is to sneak in, kill the bandit leader and get out again with no-one knowing we were there, and then we simply pick off any other members of the legion who leave the camp.
Killing the leader will lower morale and create confusion, possibly increasing the likely-hood of desertion.

Simba
2011-09-26, 09:21 AM
Sir Raimon

"I see the tactical advantage, but don't really like the idea itself. Any other thoughts?"

GuyFawkes
2011-09-26, 12:31 PM
Kishi

The young man nodded in ascent to the knight's opinion. "Mmm. Yes, it is certainly a good tactic, but as I said, I am not exactly comfortable with stealth. But I certainly do not wish to take their whole group head on."

Kishi paced around a bit, deep in thought. "I also remembered some of the members we fought at the tavern. Surely they'd recognize us, so infiltrating them by posing as Legion members is also out of the question, unless one of you is good at disguises or has some magic to take care of that." He paused a bit and added. "On that note, I will not be surprised if they might even be searching for us right now." As he finished his sentence, he fell back into silence.

Then, a thought occurred to the young warrior. "How about paying someone to do the spying for us? There are always people who are good at that kind of work, especially in towns like this. Of course there's the question of who we will ask to do it. I mean, we could very well be asking a loyal member of their group. Maybe we can ask the old man at the Bomb Bay?"

mrcarter11
2011-09-29, 06:41 AM
The seemingly lax attitude of the group about the possible large threat near by, seems to of drawn the ire of a god somewhere. As if by divine intervention, you hear something near by. As the group of you turn your heads to look, your able to see what the noise was. You see several men, six to be exact dragging a man with a sack over his head. You can't help but notice that these men wear the same clothes as the men from the earlier attack. The men continues to kick and scream, causing the group to slow down.

Hector's men hear the commotion as well and come to the gates to watch. A sad look crosses their faces as they realize the Legion is outside city limits by about 20 feet. Limiting them to simply watching and becoming sad at their lack of ability to do anything.

Simba
2011-09-30, 01:17 AM
Sir Raimon

Always ready to follow divine commands, Raimon extends his protection over his allies, including the man with the sack over his head. An aura of might and serenity covers the area, weakening the bandits while giving confidence and protection to all on his side.

Then he simply charges the bandits, shield front, sword held high.

Knight's Aura (always active, 10'):
- Menace: Foes take a -2 penalty to attacks, AC, and saves

Marshal's Auras (60'):
- Over the Top: +4 Morale bonus on attack rolls and damage rolls when charging.
- Motivate Care: Dodge bonus of +5 to Armor Class.
- Resilient Troops: Morale bonus of +2 to Armor Class and all saves

As I can't add any rolls to this post I will do a new post for those :)

AC: 33
HPS: 70

Simba
2011-09-30, 04:38 AM
Sir Raimon

Charge nearest enemy who is holding the man with the sack over his face.

Smite (+3/+8), Power attack is at 5
Damage: [roll1]
AC drops to 31 due to charge!
Enemies are at -2 to AC due to the Menace Aura!

GuyFawkes
2011-09-30, 06:51 AM
Kishi

Just as soon as he finished talking, he heard a group of people approaching, which prompted him to look in their direction. When he did, he saw around six men, dragging around a man covered with a sack who appeared to be struggling to get free. Then he saw that the men wore the exact same sort the people in the bar wore, and he knew they were up to no good.

In the instant he saw the knight charge forward, he was running as well, weapons drawn and targeted the other person beside the man with the sack, raining down slash after slash with relative ease and grace.

Charge Attack, using Pounce (Mark of Fury name ability, 1/2 left)
Damage: [roll2] + [roll3](punishing stance) + [roll4](if crit)

Crit Confirm: [roll6]
Damage: [roll7] + [roll8](punishing stance) + [roll9](if crit)

Crit Confirm: [roll11]
Damage: [roll12] + [roll13](punishing stance) + [roll14](if crit)

Damage: [roll17] + [roll18](punishing stance) + [roll19](if crit)

Effects active and status:
Mark of Tempest essence ability: Concealment 20%
AC: 29 + 7(auras) -4(charge and punishing stance) = 32

mrcarter11
2011-10-02, 06:12 AM
While the rest of your team does very little, the two of you are able to down two enemies.. The rest seem taken by surprise however. Even more lucky for you all, it seems your reaction times allow you to act first.

OOC: You won the Initiatives I rolled.

Simba
2011-10-02, 10:51 PM
Sir Raimon

Raimon does his best to protect the prisoner from the bandits, striking left and right to keep as many away as possible.

Power attack is at 2
Damage 1: [roll1]

Attack 2: [roll2]
Damage 2: [roll3]

Shield Bash: [roll4]
Shield Bash Damage: [roll5]

Knight's Aura (always active, 10'):

Marshal's Auras (60'):
- Over the Top: +4 Morale bonus on attack rolls and damage rolls when charging.

HP: 70

GuyFawkes
2011-10-03, 12:23 AM
Kishi

After his barrage of slashes, the young warrior was surprised at the ease that he cut down his target. He was expecting the level of the ones he crossed swords with earlier, but apparently these ones do not seem so. Still, he knew not to underestimate his opponents, and he knew he had to take them all down and fast.

Apparently their attack took the Legion members by surprise, and he saw them full of openings. Kishi took the opportunity and positioned himself in their midst, and striking on one of them.

Kishi moves to where he can threaten the most number of enemies.
Standard action attack with both weapons (Mark of Tempest: Name ability)

Mark of Tempest essence ability: Concealment 20%
AC: 29 + 7(auras) -2(punishing stance) = 34

mrcarter11
2011-10-03, 01:59 AM
In the midst of the storm of death, only a single enemy remains standing. An aura begins to emulate from him. It isn't an aura of evil, so much as pure raw power. You feel yourself weakened by being simply near him.

"I am Enzo, and I feel that something here is amiss. I have done nothing wrong to either of you. Nor have I done anything wrong to this man. Put down your weapons before something happens.

The man who was being drug, shakes his head at the indicated time, signaling that Enzo had done nothing to him.

GuyFawkes
2011-10-03, 08:58 AM
Kishi

Kishi stepped back and readied himself as soon as he felt the surge of aura coming from the last opponent left standing. He readied his blades at his sides and sized the person up while listening at him introduce himself and tell them it was all a misunderstanding. He then noticed the man with the sack on his head nod as if verifying the man's claim.

The young warrior was confused, but he knew better than to show his emotions. Who is this man? Such oppressive aura. Maybe a big fish from the Legion? And what does he mean we're misunderstanding? He walked calmly forward, blades still gripped at his sides despite the man's warning.

"Nothing wrong? Dragging an unwilling man covered with a sack and nothing is wrong? Explain yourself. Depending on your answer, I might indulge you with your threat."

Simba
2011-10-03, 09:04 AM
Sir Raimon

Suddenly unsure of himself and a little bit shaken, Raimon looks deep inside his soul, asking himself if he could detect hostile intent in the manifestation that called itself Enzo. He steps up to the guy with the sack on his head and removes it.

Detect Hostile Intent (Sp): A knight-paladin of 6th level or higher can use detect hostile intent at will, as the psionic power.

Removing the sack should be easy.

mrcarter11
2011-10-03, 12:09 PM
A smile crosses Enzo's face. The aura of power doesn't cease and yet you feel it relax as if no longer trying to overwhelm you. "I never attested that the people I was traveling with were good people, I however did nothing wrong. Inactivity in itself isn't wrong.

Lifting the sack shows a bruised face of contorted features. Someone who had been roughed up. Not terribly but enough to need help.

Raimon

You detect hostile feelings and intent.

Hazzardevil
2011-10-03, 12:17 PM
Point is slower to react than the rest of the party, but he then charges with a slam attack towards the closest enemy

Attack:[roll0] (Deal 1 Con damage to the target.)
Woot! Crit!
Damage:[roll1]
Crit Confirm:[roll2]

mrcarter11
2011-10-03, 12:43 PM
Point's attack does hit Enzo, and it seems to mostly annoy the man.

"Pointless agression gets you no where, if you wish to take this man, then do so. I have no care for the subject.

GuyFawkes
2011-10-03, 01:04 PM
Kishi

Kishi admired the confidence of the man named Enzo. From the aura he felt this man could back it up. Suddenly there was this tingling sensation within him that urged him to test if this man's power was real, and a slight smile cracked his lips as he tried to suppress it.

"Doing nothing in the face of injustice is injustice in itself. State--"

Before Kishi could finish his sentence, he saw a glint of movement coming from behind and whirred around to find Point charging towards Enzo. He tried to stop the warforged but reacted a tad bit late, so he prepared himself for a violent retaliation. When Enzo's reaction was all but that of an annoyed one, Kishi breathed a bit of a sigh of relief. He needed to know what Enzo was in the Legion, or is he even a part of it.

"Point! Hold your blades for the moment. I wish to speak with the man first," he addressed his companion. "As I was about to ask you, state your allegiance. Do you serve the Legion?"

mrcarter11
2011-10-03, 01:09 PM
Enzo suddenly had an odd demeanor. Like that of a child who found a new toy it liked.

"I do. And what shall you do about it. Beat me? Go ahead, kill me. I dare you. Watch as my brothers in arms descend upon that town and destroy it, in retaliation for my death.

A whirl of energy appeared in his hand. No action was taken with it, other than for it to spin in place.

GuyFawkes
2011-10-06, 02:28 PM
Kishi

"Pathetic. Relying on empty threats about assaulting the weak and the innocent with numbers. I have lost interest in this fight. You do whatever you want to do with him," he told his companions. He flicked his blades to rid them of blood before he sheathed them and went to the poor bruised up man.

"Are you able to stand up and walk your way back, sir?"

Simba
2011-10-06, 09:56 PM
Sir Raimon

Raimon nods, obviously seeing the wisdom in Kishi's words. He moves to stand squarely between Enzo and the stranger, ready to defend but unwilling to attack for now. His eyes remain on Enzo, waiting for him to resume fighting.

mrcarter11
2011-10-07, 07:25 AM
Enzo takes a look of pride when you rescue the man and start to move him away.

"I remember when I was like each of you. Adventuring the world like how each of you are. I was so inexperienced in the matters of life. That man has a note for your little group as well. Take care to read it well and understand it's meaning.

As Enzo finishes speaking, he squeezes the orb in his hand. It appears to shift under his touch for a moment, before Enzo is gone.

Seeing his captor leave, the rescued man speaks.

"I was told to have you all read this. Something about why they do what they do. I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

The man waits for everyone to gather up around him to hand out the note. As he waits, tears begin to fill his eyes at his own feeling of weakness.

GuyFawkes
2011-10-07, 08:57 AM
Kishi

Kishi did not mind Enzo's rambling, but he did hear about the note intended for them. So I was right. They really were already looking for us. But they had to use this poor man. Cowards. His faced showed his contempt, but he now focused on the bruised up man in front of him.

"Do not apologize, sir. If anything, it should be us who should ask for one, seeing that you have just become entangled into out business. For that, I wish to apologize," bowing down before the man as he spoke the last line. "I do not know how we could repay you, but I give my word that we will take care of this mess. Somehow." The last word was merely a whisper, for Kishi knew of the enormity of the task they had to do. "Now, if you would please hand over the letter."

He took the letter from the man, opened it, looked at his companions and motioned for them to read it together with him.

Simba
2011-10-07, 09:27 AM
Sir Raimon

Raimon looks the poor man they liberated over, looking for wounds that needed healing.

If he finds any:

"Let me help you, it is for us that you suffered."
He lays his hands over the wounds and a soft, warm light seems to flow from his hands, taking the wounds and the pain away.

Casting Cure Light Wounds on the poor man.

"First things first." he says as he turns to Look at the letter.

If he finds none:

"I am sorry for your troubles, it is for us that you suffered."
He then turns towards Kishi, ready to read the letter.

mrcarter11
2011-10-07, 10:06 AM
The man hands the note over to Kishi as soon as Raimon is next to him. As Kishi opens the note, words don't appear, instead runes that fill your eyesight do. The runes take a mere moment to explode in front of you. The blast is more severe than it should be, but that's of little thought now. The old man you helped, now lays dead, the blast to powerful for his frail body.

"Now that was good show. The old man flew nearly 10 feet. Oh I did enjoy that. I am Enzo, I am the Runic Lord. Now prepare to die.

Enzo speaks to you again, however you can not see him, and his voice seems to come from all around you, leaving little clues to his location.

Feel free to roll Initiative.

Also take [roll0] Force Damage.

GuyFawkes
2011-10-08, 02:10 PM
Kishi

The sudden explosion caught Kishi unawares, and it launched him a few feet, and unto his back. He quickly rolled and stood up, and as he did, he had his weapons in both hands. He quickly surveyed where he stood before to look for what happened to the old man and the knight. When he saw the old man lying dead in a pool of his own blood, his body mangled by the sheer force of the explosion, his usual calm expression disappeared, and a face filled with anger took its place. He looked at Sir Raimon and was relieved to see him fine, though roughed up a bit.

The young warrior took in deep breaths to calm himself down. He knew anger would only cloud his judgment, and apparently with an invisible opponent, he needed all his wits about him to be able to deal with this one. He focused his ki and channeled them into his blades, then he closed his eyes and cleared his mind, honing his other senses to their utmost.

Use Ki Strike ability: increase weapon enhancement by 1 for 4 rounds. (1 ki pt)
Use Maai ability: gain blindsight up to 30 ft for 4 rounds. (1 ki pt)

Ki points left: 7/9

mrcarter11
2011-10-10, 01:38 PM
Enzo doesn't seem to expect Kishi's improved senses. Kishi can feel the man 30 feet to the left. However even more lucky for them is his lack of timing. While his muscles stall, the two of you both find time to act.

So, due to rolling a dam 2.. Enzo acts after you guys.. So you got your buff round, now you can do what you want.

GuyFawkes
2011-10-10, 02:22 PM
Kishi

As soon as he extended his maai, he felt another being inside his range to the left, and judging from the position of his allies, he was sure it was Enzo. He focused himself and breathed in, channeling more of his energies into his blades, and in a blink of an eye he had covered the distance between them and leapt into the air, arms raised with each weapon in hand, his face wearing the mask of a warrior devoid of emotions.

"Die!" was the battle cry before the double blades sang their chorus of steel cutting through air, flesh, and bones.

Expend 1 ki point to use Ki Strike ability: bypass any DR (6/9 ki point left)
Charge attack, using Pounce, Mark of Fury: Name ability (1/2 left, I'm counting this one as a different encounter than with his companions, otherwise 0/2)

Mark of Tempest Essence ability: Concealment 20%
HP: 49/84
AC: 29 + 7(auras) -4(charge and punishing stance) = 32

Simba
2011-10-11, 11:58 PM
Sir Raimon

Unsure where his enemy was, Raimon looks around, searching for clues. When Kishi attacks, he follows, turning and walking towards where his mate is striking at empty air.

mrcarter11
2011-10-12, 04:45 AM
The swords manage to find flesh only twice, and Enzo seems impressed..

"Well then. Perhaps a trick is in order,

A small step backwards and he doesn't give you an opportunity to swing at him. Next a dagger spins outward from his hand and towards you. It explodes upon contact with you.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1] [roll2] Force Damage

GuyFawkes
2011-10-12, 03:18 PM
Kishi

Kishi managed to avoid the incoming dagger, and was a bit surprised when the dagger exploded upon hitting the ground. He was getting a bit of glimpse on how this man fought, but he knew the best strategy for this one was to end the fight quickly. One can never be too prepared against a magic man.

Unsatisfied with the one hit he landed, Kishi decided to maneuver around his opponent to swing the battle to his advantage. He circled around Enzo, and shouted. "Take the flank, sir knight!" and readied himself for a burst of attacks at the sight of an opening.

Move around to position Enzo between him and Raimon without provoking AoO.
Use Mark of the Einhander essence ability to ready a full action with a standard action. (0/1 for the encounter left) Kishi makes a full attack when Raimon is in flanking position.

AC: 29 + 7(auras) = 36
Ki Strike(+1 enhancement) 2 rounds left
Maai(blindsight) 2 rounds left

Simba
2011-10-13, 12:21 AM
Sir Raimon

Relieved that Enzo is once more visible to him, Raimon starts his own attacks, swinging with more power than finesse. "Face me and my wrath!"

Issuing a Knight's Challenge as a swift action.
Power attack is at 2, first attack is a smite.
Attack 1: [roll2] damage: [roll3]

Hazzardevil
2011-10-16, 05:10 AM
Point, having stood motionless for the past while suddenly springs to action after been damaged by the explosions.
He then makes a spot check to try and spot the invisable assailant. (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/skills.htm#spot) (DC 20)
[roll0]

Presuming he succeeds he makes a move action directly towards Enzo and attacks with all his weapons once as a standard action. (I just realized I can do that with mark of the tempest, :smallbiggrin:)

Sharp End Attack 1:
Attack: [roll1]
Crit Confirm: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

Blunt End Attack 1:
Attack: [roll4]
Crit Confirm: [roll5]
Damage: [roll6]
Blunt End Attack 2:

Claw Attack 1:
Attack: [roll7]
Crit Confirm: [roll8]
Damage: [roll9]

Claw Attack 2:
Attack: [roll10]
Damage: [roll12]

Slam:
Attack: [roll13]
Crit Confirm: [roll14]
Damage: [roll15]
The 2 claw attacks and the slam attack deal 1 con damage as usual.

mrcarter11
2011-10-16, 09:56 AM
The barrage of three attacking at once leave Enzo a bit stunned and more then fairly blooded. He stands quite injured it would seem, but otherwise alive. As he prepares to mount so form of an offense. An aura comes of the area. Dread begins to well up inside each of you.

"You shall let that man walk away now, or I shall kill each and every one of you.

A lady of perhaps her early 30's hovers 20 feet above the ground. She seems more annoyed than anything, as she glares at Enzo.

"I am sorry Nain. I thought I could kill these fools without any assistance. Please forgive my ineptitude.

Seemingly satisfied with the apology, Nain now turns her attention back to the thee of you. Awaiting just what it is, you'll do.

Simba
2011-10-17, 06:22 AM
Sir Raimon

Immune to fear by the grace of his faith, Raimon is not affected by the threats. His bravery and stout courage radiate around him, giving strength to the others. He never falters as he once more attacks his foe, swinging powerfully.

"Your threats don't concern me, Lady. Face me in honest combat, not with words."

+4 to saves against fear to his allies.
Power attack is at 2.
Attack 2: [roll2]damage: [roll3]

GuyFawkes
2011-10-17, 10:04 AM
Kishi

A new voice prompted the young warrior to look around for the source. Another threat. But this time Kishi would not be swayed by words. Not from them. Before the newcomer could react, he decided to finish off the demon who called himself Enzo.

Ironheart Aura: +2 to saves for adjacent allies
AC: 29 + 7(auras) = 36
Ki Strike(+1 enhancement) 1 round left
Maai(blindsight) 1 round left

mrcarter11
2011-10-17, 12:43 PM
The barrage of attacks sends Enzo down, his chest still beats allowing you to know that while he is down, he is in fact still alive. Nain seems to glare at the three of you. She lets loose a long, loud whistle. You hear the sounds of men running nearby, coming closer.

"I have no time for this. My men will kill you all.

As she says this, she jumps up and onto a tree branch above and draws her bow.

GuyFawkes
2011-10-18, 04:13 AM
Kishi

After their concerted attack on Enzo, Kishi heard a whistle, apparently from that newcomer, and after a few moments, the sound of incoming men.

"Sigh. Here we go again. You ready?" he said before moving and finding a place to give him cover against the woman with the bow.

Simba
2011-10-18, 04:28 AM
Sir Raimon

Raimon looks for a way of getting to the woman in the tree, then shrugs and replaces his sword with his Longbow, putting an arrow to the string. "Can you give me cover against those?" he nods towards the sounds of running feet coming closer "We need to fight her as well as them..."

With these words he sends an arrow into the tree, aiming for the tree-hopping lady.

Knight's Aura (10'):
- Courage: Allies gain a +4 bonus on saving throws against fear

Standard combination of Marshal's Auras (60')
- Master of Scouting: Circumstance bonus of +4 on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.

Move action: ready weapon
Standard action: ranged attack

damage: [roll1]

Hazzardevil
2011-10-19, 12:21 PM
I presume Point is next to Enzo, if he is, he coup-de-graces him.
If not he walks over and simply slashes him with a single claw.
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
Let there be enough of this man then.
And then the claw slashes across Enzo's throught.

He then looks straight at the women.

This is a dangerous game you play m'lady, surrender, before you feel its consequences.

mrcarter11
2011-10-19, 12:37 PM
The arrow strays off target by a good amount causing laughter to erupt from Nain.

"You've killed one of my men today. I hope you know this is now war. For now, though, I'll be gone. I hope you all the best, I want kill you myself.

With her slight speech done, Nain jumps backwards to the ground and hits it rolling. As she comes back to standing, she simply disappears.

Her leaving isn't proper cause for worry when another three men break through the underbrush and appear to be looking for a fight. If they weren't, the two beasts that stroll next to them could be.

Your new enemies begin to smile at the thought of your destruction. One carries a bow, one carries nothing, and the last wields a spear.

The spear man stands in the front, flanked by beasts of some sort on either side, leaving no opening to get to the archer or unarmed man.

Simba
2011-10-20, 08:41 AM
Sir Raimon

As he is already holding his bow, Raimon fires an arrow at the man holding nothing, suspecting him to be a mage, but his missile is off by a few feet. He then steps forward, dropping his bow and readying his sword and shield.

Standard action: attack: [roll0] , damage [roll1]
Free action: drop bow
Move action: Ready sword and shield, move forward to confront his enemies

Knight's Aura:

Marshal's Auras:
- Master of Scouting: Circumstance bonus of +4 on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.

GuyFawkes
2011-10-20, 12:04 PM
Kishi

Looking to jump on the newcomers, Kishi quickly closed the distance between him and their group, shouting to Raimon as he passed by. "Keep your eyes peeled on that woman. She might still be there." Like the other one, is what he meant.

At the last few feet separating them, the young warrior pushed down hard, carrying his body into the air in a display of twin arcing blades that found their next target: the spearman.

Charge Power Leap Attack: -2 attack
Attack once per weapon held (Mark of the Tempest name ability)
Jump check autosuccess (for Leap attack)

Damage: [roll2] + [roll3] + [roll4]

Damage: [roll7] + [roll8] + [roll9]

Ironheart Aura: +2 to saves for adjacent allies
AC: 29 + 7(auras) - 2(charge) - 2(PS) = 32

Hazzardevil
2011-10-20, 01:50 PM
Point charges towards the man with the spear (What kind of spear?), stopping 10 ft away from him, he then takes a 5 ft step away so he is then 15 ft away from him.
Power Attack for 8, bringing my armor class down to 15, attacking two-handed.

Attack:
[roll0]
Crit Confirm:
[roll1]
Damage:
[roll2]

mrcarter11
2011-10-20, 03:13 PM
The spear man takes the blows in stride, a field of force appearing to take the brunt every time.

The unarmed man now begins to hum a tune that you can't follow. However the rest of his group seem to know it as empowers them to continue attacking. He also draws his own sword.

The spearman now standing flanked by two of you, steps backwords a single step with caution and then, points his hand towards you both which explodes a flash of light. So bright it sears your skin.

Raimon sees the archer tumble to the side and come up with an arrow notched. He fires off a short storm of arrows at Raimon. An attempt to pincushion.

Both beasts seem to like the tune as well, they breathe a breath of flames that roast the the area in front of them.

Point+Kishi
Reflex save vs DC 18 for half of [roll0] Fire Damage

Raimon
Attack [roll1] Damage [roll2] + [roll3] Sonic Damage
Attack [roll4] Damage [roll5] + [roll6] Sonic Damage
Attack [roll7] Damage [roll8] + [roll9] Sonic Damage

Kishi+Point+Raimon
Reflex save for half vs DC 13 for half of [roll10] Fire damage

And a second reflex save at the same DC, since both beasts breathed fire.

Simba
2011-10-21, 12:46 AM
Sir Raimon

As arrows fly by him or shatter against his armor, Raimon charges the hellhound on the left, lending extra power to his swing.

Full Round Action: charge, power attack at 2

Crit confirm if needed: [roll1]

AC drops to 31, HPs: 58/70

Knight's Aura:

Marshal's Auras:

Hazzardevil
2011-10-21, 02:44 AM
As Point is roasted by the last breath of fire, point collapses to the ground, dropping his spear and shield in a vain attempt at stabbing one of the enemy one last time.

GuyFawkes
2011-10-23, 10:25 AM
Kishi

The young man was surprised the moment Point fell down from the attack. When he tried to move, he was surprised at the amount of damage he took himself. With his companion down, in one swift motion, without thought, he swept down and picked up Point, then ran for it. He had to get away. The old man's fort!

"Cover us, sir knight! Point's down! We shall retreat back to Hector's place!"

Simba
2011-10-23, 10:20 PM
Sir Raimon

As Raimon sees Point fall and Kishi pick up his body, Raimon realizes that he alone is in a rather sad position. He starts moving more defensively, his swings less powerful but still determined. He slowly walks backwards, shield help high, trying to disengage.

mrcarter11
2011-10-25, 05:23 PM
The dogs run past the knight, each provoking a swing in return. The musical man continues his song and the other two continue their attack.

The spearmen now attempts to skewer the knight while the archer takes a more focused approach to his shooting.

Raimon may take an AoO on each monster.

Raimon
Spear
Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Archer
Attack [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

GuyFawkes
2011-10-26, 01:18 PM
Kishi

Kishi focused on trying to get to the fort, using every ounce of his strength to carry his fallen comrade to safety; he had no other thing in his mind right then.

All movement spent on moving as fast as possible to the fort in the shortest distance without provoking AoO.

Simba
2011-10-27, 01:32 AM
Sir Raimon

Raimon winces as an arrow finds its way past his defenses, punching deeply into his shoulder where the armor plates meet. As the hellhounds run past Raimon they find that passing him is not as easy as it seems.

Bulwark of Defense (Ex): When he reaches 3rd level, an opponent that begins its turn in the the knight-paladin's threatened area treats all squares that he threatens as difficult terrain. His strict vigilance and active defensive maneuvers force his opponents to move with care. Creatures must pay double movement cost to move through squares of difficult terrain, and cannot run, charge, or make 5-foot steps through difficult terrain.

His sword lashes out at them as they have to reduce their speed to get by him.

using power attack for 2!
AoO against hellhound 1: [roll0] damage: [roll1]
AoO against hellhound 2: [roll2] damage: [roll3]

Simba
2011-10-27, 01:37 AM
Crit confirm:

attack: [roll0] damage: [roll1] plus [roll2] if the hellhounds are evil!

I forgot the weapon is holy. If the hellhounds are evil please add [roll3] to the first attack's damage and [roll4] to the second!

Total damage:
Hellhound 1: 34 + 7 if evil
Hellhound 2: 15 + 3 if evil
If the hellhounds are evil any DR they might have is ignored as well.

mrcarter11
2011-10-27, 01:57 PM
With both pursuing beasts dead and the runner nearly back to where the guard can assist. The enemies present decide to try and slow him down some. The knight before them was tougher than he looked, and fighting again him at the moment seemed rather silly.

The musical man lets loose a strange ray of energy it homes in towards Kishi, attempting to hit his legs.

The archer shoots off a volley of arrows to try and make the area more difficult to move through. Hoping to slow the poor bastard down.

The spear man seems to bide his time, planning something in his own mind.

Raimon killed the dogs.

Kishi

Attack
[roll0] Touch AC, and remember I think you're out of range for the Auras.

If hit, your entangled for [roll1] Rounds

Also the arrows.

[roll2]

If 1 or 2, then the area around you in a 30 ft burst is difficult terrain.

GuyFawkes
2011-10-28, 01:42 AM
Kishi

The young warrior could see the guards of the fort up ahead and he exerted more effort to reach them faster. Suddenly, something hit him from behind, something that targeted his legs, almost making him trip. Trying to focus on running, he continued, but he felt some sort of weight dragging down on him, making it impossible to run as fast as he wanted to. Nevertheless he ran forward as fast as this magic allowed him.

Simba
2011-11-04, 06:11 AM
Sir Raimon

"He will get away, no matter what. Shall we finish this now or do you want to live to fight again another day?" Raimon asks, his voice deep and threatening.

He stands firm, shield held high, sword in a defensive guard.

Sorry for the delay!

- Full defense
- Issuing a Daunting Challenge, WILL save vs. 17 or be shaken.

Knight's Aura:

Marshal's Auras:
- Master of Opportunity: Dodge bonus of +4 to Armor Class against attacks of opportunity.
- Resilient Troops: Morale bonus of +2 to Armor Class and all saves.

mrcarter11
2011-11-06, 03:05 PM
The three enemies each seem to take a moment to decide this battle is a little too daunting and they pull back. Leaving Raimon and Kishi to escort the body.

GuyFawkes
2011-11-07, 01:56 AM
Kishi

As he drew close to the fort, he shouts to the men looking outside.

"Help us! We have a man down!"

Simba
2011-11-07, 02:10 AM
Sir Raimon

After the baddies depart Raimon hurries to catch up with Kishi and Point. He places his hands on Point's back and utters a short prayer to Heironeous. Holy light washes over the prone warforged, stabilizing him, but healing far less than usual.

CLW: [roll0]
This gets halved as Point is a warforged...

mrcarter11
2011-11-08, 06:53 PM
It takes only a few moments before Hector and and short blonde woman come running out towards you. Hector is now dressed in his full armor, his massive battle axe hangs idly on his back. The blonde woman runs to point and begins muttering for everyone to get inside.

Once the group can get Point inside the woman takes him to another section of the compound.

As everyone waits, Hector tries to reassure everyone.
"I promise you have little need to worry, she's one of the best we have. I'm sure she'll get your friend in to tip top shape.

Did Point actually hit -10, or was he just below 0?

GuyFawkes
2011-11-08, 10:27 PM
Kishi

"Words cannot express my gratitude," the young warrior addressed Hector with a bow. "I did not realize my friend there was too injured to fight. Perhaps it is my lack of understanding of constructs? But well, another problem arose. The warforged actually killed one of the Legion's higher ups, and will certainly be after our necks with more vigor now." He pauses a bit then continues, "Well, not that there's a difference actually."

He paced around a bit to gather his thoughts on the recent events. "Hmm. Yes. I am sure we have just met one of the lieutenants. A woman named Nain, correct? Now a question. Do these lieutenants work together? And how many men do each of them control?"

Simba
2011-11-08, 11:09 PM
Sir Raimon

Raimon nods at Hector and the short blonde woman come running out towards them.

"Can you save him? My meager skills at healing seem to be too little, too late."

mrcarter11
2011-11-09, 09:59 AM
"Well as I've said, each of them have a maximum of 15 men under them. Nain is quite a deadly lady, I'd be careful if I was you. She's a poison master as well. Who is it that your friend killed? Out of the sixty soldiers present at the base only a handful of are any importance.

The blond now speaks as Hector finishes.

"Your friend should be quite fine honestly. As a matter of fact, he should be waking up any time now.

Consider Point back and in top shape. Feel free to start posting when ever you can Hazz

GuyFawkes
2011-11-09, 10:41 AM
Kishi

"Ah, yes, I forgot. Forgive me. And it was some mage who used runes. I believe he called himself Enzo. And good thing she did not join the earlier skirmish. It would have been a problem, not knowing she uses poison."

mrcarter11
2011-11-09, 06:28 PM
Hector's face seems to waver in between a smile and a grimace. He looks carefully at you each before saying much.
"Enzo was one of Nain's personal friends. Around town they called him the Runic Bomber. He's killed nearly a dozen people with his trapped runes. Killing him has likely dealt a fine blow to Nain.

GuyFawkes
2011-11-09, 09:01 PM
Kishi

"Hmm. A fine blow. Now it is personal for that Nain. What to do?" The warrior paced around, looking for answers on the ground he tread on. "Sir Raimon, are you still up for more engagements with those Legion bastards?"

Simba
2011-11-10, 12:47 AM
Sir Raimon

While Point was healed Raimon dealt with the wounds on Kishi and himself.

"Is there any question about that? Let's do it!"

GuyFawkes
2011-11-10, 01:32 PM
Kishi

"Good." He paced back and forth. "I was thinking rather than us going to them, let them come to us. But of course we should not put the lives of the villagers at risk, therefore we must find somewhere to stay outside of town should we pursue this course of action. What say you?"

Simba
2011-11-10, 10:49 PM
Sir Raimon

"Sound thinking, but we need to make sure they can't come at us with overwhelming force. We can handle a lot, but throw enough at us and we will go down real fast. They will know that and not make the same mistake a third time. Any ideas?"

GuyFawkes
2011-11-11, 02:32 AM
Kishi

"Yes. Though I doubt this Nain would attack us in a concerted effort with another lieutenant, 15 men is still tough to handle all at once, much more if she disregards her pride."

He stopped for a moment, thinking of ways to solve their problem. "We need to find a place where we could fortify ourselves. Some place closed, and strong enough to withstand attacks, but at the same time allows us some form of escape when we are overwhelmed." He turned to Hector. "Do you perhaps know of any place on the outskirts of town where we could find some place of the sort?"

Hazzardevil
2011-11-16, 12:44 PM
I had reached exactly -10, so by RAW I was dead.

Point doesn't seem to respond to anything for a while, much like a zombie ordered to do nothing for any amount of time.

Sorry about that sirs, it appears a few breathes of fire hit me a bit too hard for the magic to keep me moving. I'm better now though and shall try harder to make sure such a thing does not happen in the future.

Now wheres the blighters who did it to me?
I'm presuming Point had no consciousness during his time unconscious.

mrcarter11
2011-11-26, 09:08 AM
A younger man, younger then expected at least comes walking towards the group. On his side a small axe, a larger one is strapped over his back.

"Heard what your talking about. Gotta say, I have an idea. The Legion stores a lota meds and weapons in a mountain alcove on the other side of the city. Now they got it guarded pretty well, but if you can kill the guards, it'd make a great hiding spot.

GuyFawkes
2011-11-26, 10:05 AM
Kishi

"That seems like a good spot. We have a defensible position, at the same time we have supplies. I say we scout this location to see how this place is laid out, if it provides ample cover and escape routes, before we make our attack. What say you?" he turns to his companions.

Hazzardevil
2011-11-27, 03:25 AM
Yeah, I like that idea, but we'll have to make it quick.

mrcarter11
2011-11-27, 04:07 PM
Hector seems to contemplate the idea. The new guy continues speaking, as well.
"If you'd like I can show you the trails to take to get there. It isn't to hard to find.

GuyFawkes
2011-11-27, 09:24 PM
Kishi

"Ah, good to have you with us again, my friend. And yes, that is correct," he replied to the the warforged. When the man presented to point them to the location, he replied, "That would be helpful, thank you."

Simba
2011-11-27, 11:09 PM
Sir Raimon

Raimon looks at the young man for a moment, then smiles: "Sounds like a good spot to go. Lead on!"

Using Detect Hostile Intent, assuming there is none.

Hazzardevil
2011-11-28, 05:23 PM
Yes, let's find the wankers who burnt me.

Simba
2011-11-29, 12:45 AM
Sir Raimon

"Is anyone still hurt? I can help you with your wounds before we set out again."

GuyFawkes
2011-11-29, 06:35 AM
Kishi

The warrior turns to his companion. "I could use some healing, thank you."

mrcarter11
2011-11-29, 08:01 AM
The boy whose name you learn to be Ross, leads you through the city to another patch of woodlands. The journey is fairly uneventful with just some townspeople wondering who the three of you are. Now before lies a single track through the woods.

"Believe it or not, that's it. It winds and doubles back a few times, but it leads right to their cave. You'll have to excuse me for not wishing to go farther.

At this, he takes a step back, waiting to see if you acknowledge his departure or have any last minute questions before you continue.

GuyFawkes
2011-11-29, 09:07 AM
Kishi

"It is fine. Thank you for your assistance. Please be safe," he bowed to the young one and starts to go down the path pointed to them. When the Ross was out of their field of vision and hopefully out of earshot, Kishi spoke.

"I do not want to think that that boy is a member of the Legion, and certainly the implications of the possibilities that implies. But based on earlier events, it is not out of the capabilities of those in the Legion to do so. As such, we should go in expecting the worst. And since we are here to observe first, we should try our best with stealth."

Simba
2011-11-30, 12:34 AM
Sir Raimon

Before they set out, Raimon offers prayers to his god, Heironeous. He heals both his companions before curing his own wounds.

2 CMWs, 3 CLWs prepared, Raimon will use what is needed to get the healing done.

With his full plate armor, Raimon is hard pressed to move silently, but he does his very best to be as stealthy as possible.

Move Silently: [roll0]

Hazzardevil
2011-11-30, 11:43 AM
I say we treat him nicely and see what he can tell us. And disarm him if he is carrying anything.

GuyFawkes
2011-12-01, 10:45 AM
Kishi

Kishi tried to lead them off the road to hide from any possible observers from the Legion and tried to move without attracting attention as best as he could. He kept his senses peeled for any suspicious movement or sounds as they headed for the cave.

Move Silently: [roll0]
Spot: [roll1]
Listen: [roll2]

Hazzardevil
2011-12-01, 04:44 PM
Point follows Kishi along the road.

Hide
[roll0]
Move Silently
[roll1]
Spot
[roll2]
Listen
[roll3]

mrcarter11
2011-12-01, 05:37 PM
The three of you make your way to the cave without any major problems, each of you moving, at different speeds. The entrance seems to have only a single guard at it.

As the three of you spend a moment looking to see what else you can spot, you notice that you can see several shapes moving around throughout the brush and you can hear lightly armored enemies moving around. It would seem one of you has attracted attention.

GuyFawkes
2011-12-01, 11:12 PM
Kishi

Kishi signaled for his companions to gather as he made ready for the incoming enemies. He tried to hide himself as he told the others to do so as well.

Hide: [roll0]

Hazzardevil
2011-12-10, 05:30 PM
Point hides and attempts to find anything nearby that could be hidden.

Hide:
[roll0]
Move Silently:
[roll1]
Spot:
[roll2]
Listen:
[roll3]

Simba
2011-12-12, 12:40 AM
Sir Raimon

Raimon knows it is hopeless, but as the others seem determined to remain hidden, he does his best to stay unseen while his eyes and ears work overtime.

Hide: [roll0]
Spot: [roll1]
Listen: [roll2]

mrcarter11
2011-12-12, 08:51 AM
It seems all is not lost as the guards roaming the woods seem to no longer hear much of anything and retreat back to there cave. Two sentries now stand guard, while the rest of the guards disappear inside.

GuyFawkes
2011-12-12, 09:16 AM
Kishi

The warrior tried to look at the surroundings without moving too much. He tried to observe the surroundings of the cave to see if it is easily defensible and worth taking.

Spot: [roll0]

mrcarter11
2011-12-15, 10:55 AM
The cave seems to be what was told to you by the younger man. No idea of how many guards await inside it. But does seem to be quite the defensive position. Narrow entrances and low ceilings. Perfect for a small group to defend from a much numerically superior one.

GuyFawkes
2011-12-15, 11:58 AM
Kishi

Finding that the spot is indeed as the young one told them, he signaled the others to get ready. He was not sure how many would be defending it, but they had the upper hand of attacking first. He sheathed his blades and he retrieved his bow and nocked an arrow. He lines up the pointed end against one of the guards standing outside, and whispered, "Go!" before letting fly.

Crit confirm: [roll1]

Simba
2011-12-16, 12:47 AM
Sir Raimon

Seeing what Kishi prepares to do, Raimon readies his bow as well. At Kishi's command he fires 2 arrows at the other guard.

attack 1: [roll0] damage: [roll1]
attack 2: [roll2] damage: [roll3]

Hazzardevil
2011-12-16, 05:16 AM
Point readies his spear/shield and moves 30 ft towards one of the guards.

mrcarter11
2011-12-16, 08:23 AM
All three arrows hit their intended target. One guard drops dead the other barely stands as he starts to wobble back inside the cave.

OOC: Your round again,.

GuyFawkes
2011-12-16, 10:43 AM
Kishi

Before the guard left his sight, Kishi let fly two more arrows to finish off what he started.

Attack: [roll5]
Damage: [roll7] + [roll8] + [roll9]

Simba
2011-12-16, 01:13 PM
Sir Raimon

Sir Raimon runs towards the cave, taking a little roundabout route to give Kishi a clear shot at his target. He stops to the side of the cave mouth and exchanges his bow for his sword and shield.

Hazzardevil
2011-12-18, 09:32 AM
Point charges the other guard with his spear.

Attack
[roll0]
Crit Confirm
[roll1]
Damage
[roll2]

mrcarter11
2011-12-18, 07:24 PM
The last guard luckily goes down from the arrows before he can alert his fellow guards. The three of you now stand silently looking into the cave. From your vantage point you can spot the shadows of several more guards deeper within the cave.

GuyFawkes
2011-12-19, 01:14 AM
Kishi

Kishi slung his bow on his shoulder and drew his swords. He signaled the others to wait and crept close to the mouth of the cave. He peered inside and focused all his senses, trying to find how many are inside.

Use Maai ability/blindsense to sense how many guards are inside

GuyFawkes
2011-12-20, 12:04 AM
Kishi

"Hmm. Twelve people, possibly more. How do you wish to go about this?" he whisperede to his companions.

Simba
2011-12-20, 12:41 AM
Sir Raimon

Looking at his heavy armor and shield, Raimon says: "I fear stealth is not an option for me. Going in fast and close together so we can coordinate is another option, one I can contribute to. Any different ideas?"

Hazzardevil
2011-12-21, 05:47 AM
We could try and bait them into coming out and stab or slash them as they escape.

GuyFawkes
2011-12-21, 09:48 AM
Kishi

He looked at the warforged and smiled, then proceeded to rummage his sack. After a few seconds he brought out a few wooden sticks.

"Smoke them out," he said, still smiling as he brought out his flint and steel and started to light one up and threw it inside, right before the nearest figure he could see, and as the smoke started to spread he shouted, "FIRE!! Get some water!!!"

He prepared to light up another stick and said to his companions, "Just take care of whoever comes out the smokes."

mrcarter11
2011-12-21, 06:41 PM
As the smoke begins to build inside six or seven armed men come outside, and through the smoke in a large wave. First they notice the bodies of their dead comrades and then they try to find you in the darkness.

Simba
2011-12-29, 01:54 AM
Sir Raimon

Moving in quickly, Raimon attacks the closest enemy, swinging his sword in a wide, powerful arc and bashing with his shield.

Power Attack 2, Improved Shield Bash
shield attack: [roll4] damage: [roll5]

Active auras:

GuyFawkes
2011-12-29, 02:26 AM
Kishi

Kishi followed the knight's lead and proceeded to cut down another guard that was close.

Charging Power Attack 2

Attack with each weapon in hand as standard action (Mark of Tempest)
Attack 2: [roll3]

AC: 29 -2 + 7 = 34

Hazzardevil
2011-12-31, 10:48 AM
Point charges a remaining guard.

Attack
[roll0]
Crit Confirm
[roll1]
Damage
[roll2]

GuyFawkes
2012-01-01, 09:06 AM
Kishi

Kishi attacked another guard that came through the smoke, or if his target is not yet down, he will finish things up.

If initial target is dead,

Charging Power Attack 2

Attack 1: [roll3]

AC: 29 -2 + 7 = 34

If not,

Full Attack

Attack 1: [roll6]

Attack 2: [roll9]

Attack 3: [roll12]

Hazzardevil
2012-01-01, 09:24 AM
Point Full Attacks a nearby guard.

Sharp End Attack 1:

Sharp End Attack 2:

Blunt End Attack 1:
Blunt End Attack 2:

Blunt End Attack 2:

Claw Attack 1:

Claw Attack 2:

Slam:

Simba
2012-01-02, 05:53 AM
Sir Raimon

Wading deeper into the melee, Raimon swings his sword in wide, powerful strokes to finish his enemies off before they get a chance to react.

Active auras:

mrcarter11
2012-01-04, 02:44 PM
The cave is big enough for four men to stand side by side. The three of you nearly crowd it however. 6 guards lay dead in the small entrance. Three more flee deeper into it, with the last three stay their ground against you. The first one releases a bolt of energy form his hands, it arches through the area in smashes into Point. The second man simply stands ready for anything, while the third, throws small orbs of some type of gas at Kishi and Raimon.

Point

Reflex save vs DC 15 for half of [4d6] arcane damage.

Raimon and Kishi
Fort save vs DC 20, or stunned for [1d2] Rounds.

Also Point to charge the last three, you'd have to go through the poison as well, so you'd have to roll against it's effects.

GuyFawkes
2012-01-04, 11:41 PM
Kishi

Kishi brushes off the effects of the gas. "Let us make this quick. The others might be up to something," he said to his companions as he made his way to the guard who threw the gas orbs and brings down his dual punishment.

Charging Power Attack 2

Attack 1: [roll0] +4 from aura
Damage: [roll2] + [roll3] (Punishing Stance) + [roll4] (if crit) + +4 from aura

Attack 1: [roll5] +4 from aura
Damage: [roll7] + [roll8] (Punishing Stance) + [roll9] (if crit) +4 from aura

AC: 29 -2 + 7 - 2= 32

Simba
2012-01-05, 02:21 AM
Sir Raimon

With a sneeze Raimon shrugs off the gas and charges on, deeper into the cave. With a thought he changes his auras, lending his moral support to the power of his allies' attacks: "Come on, guys, we can take them! Forward!"

He attacks the caster with a powerful swing, aiming to kill with a single strike.

Swift action: change Minor Aura to Over the Top (+4 morale bonus on attack rolls and damage rolls when charging)

Power attack +6
Charge attack against the caster: [roll0]

AC: 31

Active auras:
- Master of Scouting: Circumstance bonus of +4 on Listen, Search, and Spot checks
- Over the Top: Allies gain a +4 morale bonus on attack rolls and damage rolls when charging

Hazzardevil
2012-01-05, 05:13 PM
Funny aura that gives a +1 on all saves to party members, added into my 2 rolls.
Reflex
[roll0]
Orb damage:
[roll1] (I just realized the orb damage is in the OOC.)
Fort
[roll2]
Point is now on 68 hp.

Point aims to finish off the caster if he's still standing or another guard with a charge attack presuming he isn't stunned.

Attack:
[roll3]
Crit Confirm:
[roll4]
Damage:
[roll]1d8+7

mrcarter11
2012-01-09, 11:27 AM
None of the last three fall to the last series of attacks. Now they each begin their own counterattack. The man with the orbs seems to take a minute to gauge each of you, as if trying to find the weak spot. Eying Raimon, he focus his body to throwing a single dagger which he let's fly with uncanny aim.

The caster of the group takes a step back, and then mutters a brief and vile curse. His words seem to hang in the air, drifting at all three of you.

The last man, who has so far taken little hostile action, now still waits, though energy begins to float around his body.

Raimon

Dagger Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]
Fort Save vs DC 28 or be Shaken
Fort Save vs DC 25 or 1 Negative Level

All Three

Will Save vs DC 25. Or each attack for the next 2 rounds suffers a 25% miss chance.

Hazzardevil
2012-01-09, 02:29 PM
Point Does his Full Attack Routine on the nearest guard.
With miss chances, is it the bottom 25 that mean I missed?
Sharp End Attack 1:
[roll3]

Sharp End Attack 2:
Attack: [roll4]
Crit Confirm: [roll5]
Damage: [roll6]
[roll7]

Blunt End Attack 1:
Attack: [roll8]
Crit Confirm: [roll9]
Damage: [roll10]
[roll11]

Blunt End Attack 2:
[roll15]

Claw Attack 1:
Attack: [roll16]
Crit Confirm: [roll17]
Damage: [roll18]
[roll19]

Claw Attack 2:
Attack: [roll20]
Crit Confirm: [roll21]
Damage: [roll22]
[roll23]

Slam:
Attack: [roll24]
Crit Confirm: [roll25]
Damage: [roll26]
[roll27]

GuyFawkes
2012-01-09, 10:46 PM
Kishi

The warrior quickly tried to finish what he started.

Full attack on the orb guard.

Damage: [roll2] + [roll3] + [roll4](if crit)

Attack: [roll5]
Damage: [roll7] + [roll8] + [roll9](if crit)

Attack: [roll10]
Damage: [roll12] + [roll13] + [roll14](if crit)

Damage: [roll17] + [roll18] + [roll19](if crit)

Simba
2012-01-09, 11:06 PM
Sir Raimon

When the dagger hits Raimon he stumbles and almost falls, but catches himself somehow and launches a series of hard attacks on his foe, sword, shield, sword.

How could someone with a +30 on his attack not hit me? Level substracted. Anyway...

Active auras:

mrcarter11
2012-01-11, 03:15 PM
Raimon
It's a one shot trick that the guy can do. At least he didn't use something that can put out more damage. Though I thought your AC was above 30.

The two guards who had been attacking thus far, now fall dead to their wounds. The last standing guard, still however takes no action, yet he doesn't speak either. He simply stands.

The three of you can see the other three guards still making a full retreat into the cave.

GuyFawkes
2012-01-11, 11:51 PM
Kishi

With his target down, he looked at the remaining guard, who didn't seem intent on attacking, but he could clearly sense some sort of energy about him. Wary of any weird magical attacks after that Enzo experience, he drops his swords and draws his bow, firing one shot at the guard.

Hazzardevil
2012-01-15, 07:20 AM
Point ignores the guards running away and then stares at the lone guard.
He prods it. *
He prods it in the arm and in the leg, trying to get a response.

I'm going to refer to this guard as it, since there is clearly something wrong with it.

GuyFawkes
2012-01-20, 10:27 AM
Kishi

While he is not used to attacking those who do not defend themselves, Kishi is wary this might be a stance that builds up to something that could be dangerous for them. Taking a step back, he fires two volleys at the guard.

mrcarter11
2012-01-20, 08:18 PM
The last guard falls down dead, while the three who took off running put even more distance between you and them. The three of you now stand deep in enemy territory, and with increasing pace, the enemy shall know that you reside in their territory.

Hazzardevil
2012-01-22, 08:02 AM
Point crudely hacks off the dead guards head, just to be sure he won't get back up again and follows the guards running off.

GuyFawkes
2012-01-22, 08:19 AM
Kishi

"Let us hurry. They could have alerted the others, but let us not give them time to set up their defenses." he shouted as he started sprinting after the other guards.

Simba
2012-01-22, 11:19 PM
Sir Raimon

Sir Raimon follows, moving as fast as his armor would let him.

mrcarter11
2012-01-22, 11:27 PM
As the group of you move down the hallway, you are able to notice that catching up to the runners, is impossible. They can simply outrun you due to their large head start. As the chase continues though, the tunnel begins to widen. Only a little ways in front of you, is a large room. 20 feet until you reach it. The ones you were chasing however are screaming now, you can hear them warning others of your arrival.

A choice between the three of you. To continue into the fight or to retreat. To continue and win would be to retake this outpost as your own. To retreat, would be to lose it.

GuyFawkes
2012-01-22, 11:51 PM
Kishi

Kishi stopped in his tracks and in one swift motion he has an arrow nocked on his bow and aimed at the entrance to the door. "Get ready! No one is to pass us!"

Ready action shot when he sees someone in his sights.

Hazzardevil
2012-01-23, 02:54 PM
Catching up to that lot is impossible, we'll just have to be ready for when they counter-attack.

Point stops 15 ft in front of Kishi.

mrcarter11
2012-01-26, 12:12 PM
Three men walk into your line of sight. They wear smiles that send shivers up your back. One strays to the side, carrying two daggers in his hands, the other holds a battle axe with due care, the last holds a great sword and moves it with skill. Kishi's arrow deflects from their hide. The one with the battle axe smirks and exhales a massive cloud of gas towards you all.

For Save Dc 18, or 1d4 Con. Then take your turn. I'm gonna see if this can stay alive....

GuyFawkes
2012-01-26, 02:00 PM
Kishi

Brushing away the effects of the gas, Kishi retaliates with two arrows at the guard with the axe.

Damage: [roll]1d10+6[roll]

Attack 2: [roll2]
Crit Confirm: [roll3]
Damage: [roll]1d10+6[roll]

Simba
2012-01-26, 11:08 PM
Sir Raimon

Raimon shrugs off the effect of the gas with ease, then gives a battle cry that rings in your ears. He charges the foe who is next to the right hand wall, putting all his power behind the single swing that follows.

Swift action: change Minor Aura to Over the Top (+4 morale bonus on attack rolls and damage rolls when charging)

Power attack +2
Charge attack against the rightmost foe: [roll0]

Active auras:
- Master of Scouting: Circumstance bonus of +4 on Listen, Search, and Spot checks
- Over the Top: Allies gain a +4 morale bonus on attack rolls and damage rolls when charging

Hazzardevil
2012-01-28, 07:57 AM
Point charges the man with 2 daggers.
He attempts to use a slam attack on the man:
Attack
[roll0]
Crit Confirm
[roll1]
Damage
(X2 Crit, Bludgeoning, Wounding, I forgot to include it being +1, add that in to all the rolls.)
[roll2]

Hp: 68
AC: 23
Touch: 14
Flat: 19

mrcarter11
2012-01-29, 06:50 AM
Each of you manage to land your blows and yet none of the three fall.

Kishi's attacks against the man with the axe due seem to falter him some. He takes a step back, just out of range, and draws his second axe. Now wielding two he waits for his prey to move in.

Raimon's blow seems to enrage his enemy, the greatswordsman. He now readies his own blow, his rage seeming to carry his blade with greater power than expected.

Point's attack seems nearly the most effect, or perhaps his opponent is simply the most frail of the three. His daggers turn to Kishi, and somehow, Kishi can feel himself flanked, and yet can't tell from where or how, the daggers meanwhile seem even more dangerous suddenly.

For a basic idea of a combat, I'd love to map, but...

I can't grid on this site, so instead I'll try to explain.

You three stand in a tunnel wide enough currently for four men. Each of you is currently next to each other as you all closed to melee distance. Raimon and the great sword guy are on the far left next to each other. Point is in the center, in front of dagger guy. Kishi is on the other side of Point, and in front of him is an empty space, the space further back however is the axe man.

Now for rolls.

Raimon

Attack
[roll0]

Damage
[roll1]

Kishi

Attack 1 [roll2] Damage [roll3] Damage [roll4]

Attack 2 [roll5] Damage [roll6] Damage [roll7]

Attack 3 [roll8] Damage [roll9] Damage [roll10]

GuyFawkes
2012-01-29, 12:10 PM
Kishi

The daggers deflect off his armor save one. He slings his bow and draws both his sword and prepares for an opening.

Damage taken: 15
AC: 34
HP: 69/84

Hazzardevil
2012-01-31, 01:35 PM
Point performs his practised 2 stabs with his spear towards the knife man, bashes with his blunt ends towards the axe man and twin claw attacks towards the great sword guy. His slam attack goes towards the knife guy with the slam and claw attacks dealing 1 con damage.

Sharp End Attack 1:

Sharp End Attack 2:

Blunt End Attack 1:
Blunt End Attack 2:

Blunt End Attack 2:

Claw Attack 1:

Claw Attack 2:

Slam:

Simba
2012-02-02, 01:18 AM
Sir Raimon

Raimon staggers under the heavy blow but swings his sword to retaliate, surprised by his ememy's ability to shrug off the blow.

I can't access the Knight and Marshal classes for some reason, so I might modify some rolls later on if I can use a special ability.

Power Attack for 2
attack 1: [roll0]

attack 2: [roll2]
damage: [roll3]

shield bash: [roll4]
damage: [roll5]

Active auras:

mrcarter11
2012-02-03, 09:01 AM
The three of you combined are able to injure your enemies, but they lack the look of near death. The dagger man stops his attacks for a moment and focuses on the air around him, suddenly you can hear nothing as the entire area around you goes silent. The axeman steps forward and unleashes his own series of strikes against Point. The greatswordsmen brings his weapon up to strike again and then keels over. It appears that Point's attack draining the man of some vitality has left it unconscious.

Point

Attack 1 [roll0] Damage [roll1]
Attack 2 [roll2] Damage [roll3]
Attack 3 [roll4] Damage [roll5]

GuyFawkes
2012-02-03, 10:03 AM
Kishi

With the axeman going for Point, Kishi lunges in at him and leaps at the last moment, bringing down his blades with his full weight on each swing.

Charge Power Leap Attack 2 (2 attacks as standard action)

Jump check for 10 ft jump: [roll0]

Attack 1: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2] + [roll3]

Attack 2: [roll4]
Damage: [roll5] + [roll6]

AC: 32

Hazzardevil
2012-02-04, 11:06 AM
Point, undamaged by the 3 attacks, but visibly reacts to them lashes out at the axeman, focusing every attack on him, even after he might have collapsed. To try and ensure he doesn't finish whatever it is he had started.

Sharp End Attack 1:

Sharp End Attack 2:

Blunt End Attack 1:
Blunt End Attack 2:

Blunt End Attack 2:

Claw Attack 1:

Claw Attack 2:

Slam:

Simba
2012-02-06, 03:25 AM
Sir Raimon

Raimon moves to attack the daggerman, unable to use many of his abilities in the zone of silence.

Power Attack for 2
attack 1: [roll0]

attack 2: [roll2]
damage: [roll3]

shield bash: [roll4]
damage: [roll5]

Active auras:

mrcarter11
2012-02-06, 09:25 PM
Your two enemies fall dead. The battle has been won, and now you must decide to continue into the next corridor or to go back they way you came.

GuyFawkes
2012-02-06, 10:32 PM
Kishi

With their enemies down and out, Kishi looks at his companions. "Come, we should clear the rest of this hideout." He moves towards the entrance of the room, and peers in, looking for the rest of the guards that went in.

Spot check: [roll0]
Listen check: [roll1]
He also has his blind sense out to 30 feet.

Simba
2012-02-07, 12:32 AM
Sir Raimon

Raimon follows Kishi, sword out, ready for an ambush.

Simba
2012-02-07, 12:40 AM
As an afterthought, he murmurs the words of a healing prayer and his wounds close.

Cure Moderate Wounds on himself: [roll0]
Cure Light Wounds on himself: [roll1]

"Anyone else in need of healing?" he asks quietly.

GuyFawkes
2012-02-07, 12:46 AM
Kishi

"I could use one, thanks," he whispers back to the knight.

Simba
2012-02-07, 12:51 AM
Sir Raimon

Raimon quietly utters another prayer, asking his god for healing.

[roll0]
another one if the result is below 8:
[roll1]

mrcarter11
2012-02-08, 07:29 AM
Kishi can ascertain the presence of three men. He can see that one of them is heavily armed and armored. The other two both seem much less weighted. Neither notice Kishi.

As the sound of the battle dies off, a call from inside the room rings out.

"Are you three down yet?"

The voice gives away nothing to indicate if it's directed to you or the three dead.

Hazzardevil
2012-02-09, 01:13 AM
Point doesn't reply to the voice, but whispers to the other 2.
What shall we do?

GuyFawkes
2012-02-09, 10:39 AM
Kishi

Noticing that it was just the ones they were after earlier, Kishi looks at his companions. "We move in. We finish this now. Get ready."

Positioning himself for the assault, he places himself right around the edge of the entrance to the room, then bursts in to a dash, aiming for the nearest one.

Do we need to roll initiative again?

Simba
2012-02-10, 12:34 AM
Sir Raimon

Raimon follows Kishi's lead, charging in to face the enemy.

Hazzardevil
2012-02-12, 10:47 AM
Point stands next to Kishi and readies his spear for a charge.

GuyFawkes
2012-02-16, 01:22 AM
Kishi

As the warrior comes around the corner, he stops in his tracks. He looks at one of the people inside, and he cannot believe his eyes. "What? YOU?!" He tries to hide his surprise and continue his attack, but a significant period of time has already elapsed, enough to give their opponents an opening.

Simba
2012-02-16, 03:51 AM
Sir Raimon

Charging around the corner, Raimon faces the enemy closest to him: "Face my wrath, scoundrel!" he shouts as he attacks with all his might.

Charge nearest enemy, Power Attack for 2, issuing a Knight's Challenge (+3 attack + damage against this enemy).

attack: [roll0]

Active auras:

mrcarter11
2012-02-17, 03:37 AM
Turning the corner you find four people in the large room, not three. Two people, both seeming like your standard guards are nearest. Kishi and Raimon are both able to land an attack against them. Enzo doesn't seem surprised to see you here, however he himself, seems much younger, perhaps only 15 now. The fourth person in the room, stands far enough towards the back that you couldn't sense her, she had been busy with some sort of preparation table. She turns to face you as you come in.

GuyFawkes
2012-02-17, 04:09 PM
Kishi

"What madness are you playing here, mage? Have you not contented yourself with dying once and come to die at our hands yet again?" He blocks his weapons between him and their opponents. he looks at him closely, and notices the mage is not surprised as he is. And also, he is quite younger than he looked before.

"You seem to be expecting us, I see?"

mrcarter11
2012-02-17, 05:14 PM
Enzo gleams with satisfaction. Flexing his muscles and tensing his body like spring readying to spring. The woman in back speaks up."Do you now see why we so powerful. We can bring our more powerful men back to life. Even if you kill almost the entire Legion, it only takes a few of us to bring the entire army back.

Hazzardevil
2012-02-19, 03:02 AM
Point moves around the corner to see Kishi and Raimod fighting the other men, he then makes another move forward towards the fight.

GuyFawkes
2012-02-19, 09:04 AM
Kishi

The young warrior can now understand why the local townsmen, as well as the local enforcers can do nothing about the Legion. They almost have everything covered. Numbers, elite warriors, and even clerics. It would be tough, but somebody has to stop this injustice. Now that he has seen what they could do, he can no longer just sit idly and watch as those poor townsfolk are just controlled by these power-hungry demons.

"Then we will just have to make sure none of those who can bring you back are left alive," he says before blitzing the young Enzo.

The initiative works now, right? So that means they get to go first.

mrcarter11
2012-02-19, 05:24 PM
The two men close to the front both miss with their attacks. The girl in the back uncoils something from a pouch on her side, it appears to be a whip of steam, and without hesitation, she flicks it towards Raimon. Enzo meanwhile fights the same way he always has, a pair of daggers fly from his hands towards you all, hitting and exploding with force.

Raimon

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]
Fort Save vs DC 18 or Acid Damage [roll2]

Kishi
Attack 1 [roll3]
Attack 2 [roll4]

Damage 1 [roll5]
Damage 2 [roll6]

All Three
Force Damage [roll7]

GuyFawkes
2012-02-20, 03:31 AM
Kishi

Two blades pierce through the smoke created by the explosion of Enzo's attack, and after a few moments those two blades rain down on Enzo in a blinding succession, one after the other.

Charging Leap Power Attack 2.
Pounce ability 1/2 left.

Damage: [roll1] + [roll2]

Damage: [roll4] + [roll5]

Attack 3: [roll6]
Damage: [roll7] + [roll8]

Attack 4: [roll9]
Damage: [roll10] + [roll11]

AC: 32

Simba
2012-02-20, 04:25 AM
Sir Raimon

Raimon keeps the 2 men at the front busy, attacking each of them.

Power Attack for 2, Knight's Challenge (+3 attack + damage against one enemy).

attack 1 (Knight's challenge-d, enemy 1): 20+151d
damage 1: [roll0]

attack 2 (enemy 2): [roll1]
damage 2: [roll2]

Shield Bash (enemy 2): [roll3]
damage: [roll4]

Active auras:

Simba
2012-02-20, 04:28 AM
reroll went bad...

Simba
2012-02-20, 04:31 AM
reroll attack 1 (Knight's challenge-d, enemy 1): [roll0]

Hazzardevil
2012-02-20, 12:23 PM
Point pieces together why the legion have seemed so powerful to the townspeople and why they haven't tried to do much about it.

Point charges Enzo after having been injured by the knives.

Point is now on 47 HP.

Attack:[roll0]
Crit Confirm:[roll1]
Damage:[roll2]

mrcarter11
2012-02-20, 12:53 PM
The two men in front drop dead from their wounds and yet neither of the other two seem worried yet. Enzo grabs a spear for his back and takes a stab at Kishi, the spear point unleashing a wave of force as he attacks.

The woman meanwhile appears to do coat her weapon in something and to study the group for a few moments before she flicks it out again. This time her target seems to be Point.

Kishi
Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]
Force Damage [roll2]

Point
Attack [roll3]
Damage [roll4]

Fort save vs DC 17 or [roll5] Fire damage.

GuyFawkes
2012-02-20, 02:11 PM
Kishi

Seeing Point taking damage, Kishi does not want to see what happened earlier repeat itself. He knows he has to take down their enemies quick. "Sir knight, please take care of the lady," he says, to get the heat off of Point a little.

Focusing back on his target, he shifts his position to give his comrades a chance to take a flanking position before unleashing another flurry of attacks.

5 foot step left or right, whatever is appropriate for their positioning in the cave.

Full Attack

Damage: [roll1] + [roll2]

Damage: [roll4] + [roll5]

Attack 3: [roll6]
Damage: [roll7] + [roll8]

Attack 4: [roll9]
Damage: [roll10] + [roll11]

AC: 34

Hazzardevil
2012-02-21, 03:44 PM
Point Full attacks the woman.

Sharp End Attack 1:

Sharp End Attack 2:

Blunt End Attack 1:
Blunt End Attack 2:

Blunt End Attack 2:

Claw Attack 1:

Claw Attack 2:

Slam:

Point now has 27 HP.

Simba
2012-02-22, 12:59 AM
Sir Raimon

Raimon charges the woman without another word, swinging his sword in a diagonal line.

Power Attack for 2, charge

attack:
damage : [roll]10+14

Active auras:

mrcarter11
2012-02-22, 07:03 AM
Your combined effort manages to kill them both. This appears to be the farthest end of the tunnel as you can see no other path way. Your free to search and look around.

GuyFawkes
2012-02-22, 11:21 AM
Kishi

Kishi breathes a deep breath before sheathing his weapons. "Well that is that. Or at least I would like to think so. Seeing that bastard here, I think they know we are here, or at least it would not take them much time to know we are. Let us try to scout these passages, and see if we could find some other exits, as well as try to make it more defensible."

Hazzardevil
2012-02-22, 05:27 PM
As the last opponents fall Point speaks:
I'm a bit banged up after that last fight, I will need some healing for the next fight if I intent to continue walking around.
I should need quite a bit of healing, but I'll let you know when to stop.

OOC:
Point is on 27 HP right now, Don't get me to my maximum of 74 hit points, I can heal 2 or 3 hit points myself, although I should keep one or two in reserve in case Raimon gets dropped.

GuyFawkes
2012-02-27, 12:24 AM
Kishi

The young warrior looks at Point. "Yes, if you could take care of that, Sir Raimon?" he says before going off and searching the tunnels.

So, there are no other exits or my rolls weren't good enough?

Simba
2012-02-27, 01:41 AM
Sir Raimon

Raimon looks at Point, then puts a hand on his shoulder and starts a prayer to Heironeous. Seeing that Point's wounds close slower than expected, he adds another 2 spells.

CLW: [roll0]
CLW: [roll1]
CMW: [roll2]

Simba
2012-02-28, 03:06 AM
Sir Raimon

Quietly, Raimon tells the others about the things he heard: "There are some people talking close somewhere, maybe behind one of the walls or something like that. I can make out the words "Legion" "Slaughter" and "Outsiders""

GuyFawkes
2012-02-28, 01:51 PM
Kishi

"Where?" he whispers back. He stays still and tries to listen again for anything that the knight is talking about.

Listen cheks:

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Simba
2012-02-29, 01:32 AM
Sir Raimon

As Raimon is not sure he waves his hand in the general direction he thinks the sound came from. He uses his inate ability to Detect Hostile Intent to try and pinpoint the source a little better.

GuyFawkes
2012-03-01, 02:05 AM
Kishi

After a few more seconds, the group came up to a solid wall of stone, or what looks to be one, as the source of the voices. He looks around and gropes for anything on the rockface.

"Maybe there's some kind of device that would open some passageway or something. Or we could try and bash this wall down. What do you think?" he suggests to the others.

Hazzardevil
2012-03-01, 05:47 PM
Point casts a cure minor wounds on himself.
HP is now 62.