PDA

View Full Version : [All new 3.5ey, Pathfidery thing!] Check my races please!

Leeham
2011-09-12, 09:36 AM
I now present to you the races for my own d20 roleplaying game of fantasy adventure! Kindly look them over, find the faults, take a hammer to them and advise me how best to rebuild the rubble.

Beastman
+2 Strength, +2 wisdom, -2 Inelligence
Medium Size
Normal Speed
Low-light vision
Beast Traits - Choose one:
Goat: Natural attack (Gore, 1d6), +2 to climb, Fleet
Ape: 30 ft. Climb speed, Ambidextrous, +2 to Acrobatics
Tiger: +2 to Acrobatics, Improved Unarmed Strike, Natural Attack (Bite, 1d6)

Daeva
+2 to any one ability
Medium size
Normal Speed
Low-light Vision
Fearless: +2 racial bonus on saves versus Fear
Lay the Wards: Once per day, as a standard action, you may create a 10-foot radius field of protective magic, centered on you that lasts for a number of rounds equal to your Charisma modifier (minimum 1). All allies in this area (including you) recieve a +1 deflection bonus to AC for 1 round. This bonus increases by +1 for every 5 character levels you posses. Against creatures with the Forbidden subtypethis bonus increases by +1, and said creatures must pas a will save to cross the boundry of this effect in any way. the DC is charisma based.

Dwarf

+2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma
Medium
Slow but Steady: Dwarves have a movement speed of 20ft., but this is never reduced by armour or encumberance
Darkvision 60ft.
Hardy: +2 on saves versus poison and magical abilities
Stability: +4 CMD vs. Bullrush and Trip attempts when standing on solid ground
Paranoia: Dwarves recieve a +2 bonus to Initiative and Perception, and a +4 bonus to Perception when avoid surprise.
Light Sensitivity: Dwarves are dazzled in areas of bright light.

Goblin

+ 2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, -2 Strength
Small size
Slow speed
Scurry: If a goblin has both hands free, he can run on all fours, increasing his movement speed to 30ft.
Big Teeth: Natural Atttack (Bite, 1d4)
Sure Footed: Goblins recieve a+2 racial bonus to Acrobatics and Climb
Disease Resistance: Goblins recieve a +2 bonus to resist disease

Well that's it for now, But I'll soon have Elementals, Elves and Humans up and ready. Opinions, please :smallbiggrin:

The Tygre
2011-09-12, 09:55 AM
Alright, let's start with flavor. What and who is a Daeva? Is it like a conversion of the 4th edition Deva? Because that would be awesome.

Second, are you sure it's wise to give the tiger-man a bite attack compared to the other beastmen? Doesn't that theoretically put them ahead of the other two.

Leeham
2011-09-12, 10:18 AM
Yes, that's EXACTLY what they are :smallbiggrin: I do love them.

I didn't think it would... I mean the goatmen get a gore attack for the same amount of damage.