PDA

View Full Version : BBC Merlin [Spoilers]

Sunken Valley
2011-09-30, 12:15 PM
In a land of myth and a time of magic, the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name...MERLIN.

This show is now on Season 4 which starts in UK tomorrow, right after Doctor Who. If you have been on the Doctor Who thread, Sunken Valley style reviews will spread over to here. If you haven't don't be put off. This thread is here to discuss the magical glory that is Merlin (and no, I don't care if it makes a mess of Arthurian Legend, it's still good).

Phishfood
2011-09-30, 12:32 PM
Looks like he is finally going to spill the beans to Arthur from the trailers.

Looking forward to it, especially with that being the last ep of doctor who.

Castaras
2011-09-30, 12:40 PM
Yay Merlin! :smallbiggrin: Though I'll have to wait 'til sunday to see it... we always record it, and will be packing saturday for uni. :smallfrown: Same with the doctor who as well...

Wuv Merlin. :smallbiggrin:

Sunken Valley
2011-09-30, 12:45 PM
Oh, that reminds me. When Merlin immediately finishes, I think we should copy the Doctor Who thread and put spoilers on everything for the first 12 hours until everyone catches up. just a request.

Selrahc
2011-09-30, 03:38 PM
Merlin is quite good... but my god is it in love with keeping its status quo. I wish the characters would end up doing something beyond fighting monster of the week every so often.

It's not quite in full blown stasis, but it's pretty close.

Morgana turned evil. Gwen started going out with Arthur. Anything else? Oh yeah, the Dragon got released and now serves its cryptic mentor function atop a hill rather than in a cave.

Sunken Valley
2011-10-02, 03:51 AM
So, I rather liked this episode. the monsters were scary. Although we know that Merlin won't really die. Still 11 more eps.

Phishfood
2011-10-02, 04:18 AM
It looks like Selrahc is going to get his wish.

I also forsee Uther's impending doom.