PDA

View Full Version : New Avengers Trailer

Talya
2011-10-11, 05:08 PM
Surprised there's no post on this yet: Here it is. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zatgnqdIefs)

I must say...if the witty repartee in the trailer is representative of the movie as a whole, dayamn. Whedon's going to have written his free meal ticket from here on in.

Spectacular.

Axolotl
2011-10-11, 05:35 PM
Joss Whedon is making an Avengers film. Well this is it I guess, nerdy films are only going to go downhill from here.

ThePhantasm
2011-10-11, 05:51 PM
I liked it. I thought Stark's line at the end with Banner was a bit off though - it seemed made for the trailer. Like "we aren't done rendering the Hulk yet so here is Banner - he turns into a green monster - 2 secs of Hulk - there you go."

Looks like fun though.

Dr.Epic
2011-10-11, 06:07 PM
EPIC!!!

Why is Thor attacking Cap? They should be friends. Also, "What are you without your armor?" "A billionaire playboy philanthropist."

Looks awesome! I can't wait to see all these awesome characters interacting with each other and the epic battles they have!

Talya
2011-10-11, 06:10 PM
Joss Whedon is making an Avengers film. Well this is it I guess, nerdy films are only going to go downhill from here.

Infidel. Whedon is a god.

Dr.Epic
2011-10-11, 06:14 PM

Yeah. He should do more superhero films. Like maybe something about a mad scientist that's also a musical. Why doesn't that exist?:smallwink:

I liked it. I thought Stark's line at the end with Banner was a bit off though - it seemed made for the trailer. Like "we aren't done rendering the Hulk yet so here is Banner - he turns into a green monster - 2 secs of Hulk - there you go."

Looks like fun though.

Yeah, the bit at the end was off. For some reason, I can't imagine Stark saying that type of thing. It just doesn't seem in character, though I've only seen the films so maybe it is. I like how Hawkeye is gonna be in this more. I enjoyed the 2 minutes he had in Thor. Oh, and where was Warmachine? Did they replace the actor again?

Axolotl
2011-10-11, 06:18 PM
Infidel. Whedon is a god.That was my point. Joss Whedon and the Avengers, aside from possibly Terry Gilliam getting the rights to Miracleman, I can't imagine anything ever topping this. Hence why I said it'll all be downhill from here.

Dr.Epic
2011-10-11, 06:20 PM
"If we can't save the world, we can at least avenge it."

That line wasn't totally forced at all.:smallwink: Still, a little cheese might not be a bad thing. That's one of the reason I like Thor and Captain America. Just don't over do it with the cheese like Batman and Robin.

Obrysii
2011-10-11, 06:24 PM
I liked this trailer a while lot more than I liked the Thor movie.

Muz
2011-10-11, 07:01 PM
Not being a comic book aficionado, can someone tell me just what makes the guy with the bow so special?

"We need to form the ultimate team of the most amazing heroes we can get!"
"Right! Okay, let's get the billionaire who built his own power armor in a cave with a box of scraps and can build cyclotrons with his bare hands!"
"Yes! And that hulk-thing! Massive strength and power!"
"Now you're talking! Oh, and there's a guy who might very well be a god, we have to get him."
"Goes without saying. Did you hear Captain America, that guy they made out of a super-soldier serum, got found? Him, too!"
"Good idea! But it's missing something..."
"Yeah, but what?"
"Something...something...oh! I know! Let's get this guy! He's really good with a bow?"
"You're kidding, right? What century IS this?"

Not that Scarlett Johansson's character isn't in much the same boat, I suppose, but one thing at a time here. :smallwink:

Talya
2011-10-11, 07:03 PM

Looks like fun though.

Funny. I thought Stark's line at the end was brilliant and completely characteristic of Tony Stark. I thought Banner's response lacked any sort of charisma whatsoever (which may be the point, but, as much as I know why they didn't want to work with Ed Norton, I really think I'll miss him), but Tony was just being perfect Tony.

Dr.Epic
2011-10-11, 07:05 PM
Not being a comic book aficionado, can someone tell me just what makes the guy with the bow so special?

"We need to form the ultimate team of the most amazing heroes we can get!"
"Right! Okay, let's get the billionaire who built his own power armor in a cave with a box of scraps and can build cyclotrons with his bare hands!"
"Yes! And that hulk-thing! Massive strength and power!"
"Now you're talking! Oh, and there's a guy who might very well be a god, we have to get him."
"Goes without saying. Did you hear Captain America, that guy they made out of a super-soldier serum, got found? Him, too!"
"Good idea! But it's missing something..."
"Yeah, but what?"
"Something...something...oh! I know! Let's get this guy! He's really good with a bow?"
"You're kidding, right? What century IS this?"

Not that Scarlett Johansson's character isn't in much the same boat, I suppose, but one thing at a time here. :smallwink:

He's only the world's greatest marksman (I think, don't read the comics, but he's up there). You know, not that big of a deal. Just the best of the best when it comes to marksmen.

Zevox
2011-10-11, 07:12 PM
Nothing, he's just your standard Robin Hood wannabe/rip-off of Green Arrow. Why do you think he didn't get his own movie? :smallwink:

Zevox

An Enemy Spy
2011-10-11, 07:21 PM
You know, as much as I love Captain America, when you put him next to a man in a superpowered suit of armor capable of breaking the sound barrier, a nigh indestructable rage-monster and the god of thunder, he seemes a little redundant.

Dr.Epic
2011-10-11, 07:44 PM
You know, as much as I love Captain America, when you put him next to a man in a superpowered suit of armor capable of breaking the sound barrier, a nigh indestructable rage-monster and the god of thunder, he seemes a little redundant.

Yeah, I thought that too, but as the film illustrated, Cap' probably has more cunning and strategy than these other guys and a better sense to solve a problem without just sheer power. Yeah, anyone of these guys could have just barged into that camp guns blazing and freed those P.O.W.s, but Rogers used his mind and I think that's something he brings to the group: a cunning war mind.

kpenguin
2011-10-11, 07:45 PM
Hawkeye's an important Avenger, in my mind, not because he's a powerful member of the team.

He's important because he plays off of everyone. Everyone. His personality meshes interestingly and funnily with that of straight-laced serious Cap, overly hammy epic Thor, ball of anger and violence Hulk, arrogant cocky playboy Iron Man... even fellow snarkmeister Spidey is someone he plays well off of.

With a team story, you need to look for how characters interact and Hawkeye? Hawkeye goes well paired with everyone. This is also why he shouldn't really have a solo title. His strength is in being a team guy.

As for Cap... likewise, he's not a supremely powerful badass like Thor, Hulk, and Iron Man. Which is not to say he's not a badass. He's probably the most skilled fighter among them.

His role is first and foremost to be the voice of reason. Thor, Hulk, Tony, Clint? All loose cannons accustomed to being on their own and not people who'd work together easily. Cap is the cohesive glue that holds the team together. He's level-headed, calm, less interested in proving himself and ego and more interested in getting the team to get the job done.

He's also a natural born leader. When Captain America is on the field, everyone is happy. He's a living legend in a palpable way that Thor isn't. He's the guy from the old newsreels who beat up Nazis, who you read about in history books. And when you see him in person? He more than lives up to that legend. Within the Marvel universe he's the rallying symbolic figure among uperheroes the way Superman is in the DC universe. Except he also has a tactical mind like Batman, one that organize and direct to victory. And with a bunch of wild cards like this? You'll need someone on the field who can organize and direct and strategize.

Dr.Epic
2011-10-11, 07:48 PM
He's important because he plays off of everyone. Everyone. His personality meshes interestingly and funnily with that of straight-laced serious Cap, overly hammy epic Thor, ball of anger and violence Hulk, arrogant cocky playboy Iron Man... even fellow snarkmeister Spidey is someone he plays well off of.

Yeah, I got that sense of him just from his brief cameo in Thor.

Also, what do you think we can expect in terms of EPIC CAMEOS from Stan "the Man" Lee?

kpenguin
2011-10-11, 07:57 PM
It might be a little too cornball for the audience of today but... I'd like to hear Stan give the intro to The Avengers. You know the one...

And there came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes and heroines found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born—to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand!

Also, no one in the trailer said 'Avengers Assemble!'. I hope someone in the film gets a chance to say that, preferably Steve.

Dr.Epic
2011-10-11, 07:58 PM
Also, no one in the trailer said 'Avengers Assemble!'. I hope someone in the film gets a chance to say that, preferably Steve.

No, but they said they'd "avenge." Also, maybe that's what Stan Lee will say. That'd be awesome!:smallbiggrin:

starwoof
2011-10-11, 08:07 PM
The sound on my computer doesn't work, but that trailer certainly looked awesome. Who's the bad guy?

kpenguin
2011-10-11, 08:09 PM
We know Loki is involved and getting top villainous billing. We know the Skrulls are showing up. We know the cosmic cube is probably going to show up.

I'm excited to see how they manage to tie it all together.

Dr.Epic
2011-10-11, 08:10 PM
The sound on my computer doesn't work, but that trailer certainly looked awesome. Who's the bad guy?

Really? You didn't stick around for the post credit seen in Thor?:smallconfused: I thought it was common knowledge now to stick around until after the credits in any Marvel film. It's Loki.

Traab
2011-10-11, 08:26 PM
Yeah, from what I gather, hawkeye is just a marksman who uses specialty arrows. Wiki talks about him being in peak physical condition, basically, he is a well trained soldier. Meh. Reason he uses that instead of a set of guns/sniper rifle? Guns are used by bad guys only, even if they could have just as easily designed specialty rounds for that as well. Its stupid, bow and arrow is bulky, awkward, slower to fire, more restrictive in application, and less convenient in regards to ammo supplies. Give him a fricking rifle and handgun combo and let him shoot the hell out of bad guys at will. I bet hawkeye would have been 5x as effective in a fight with bullets instead of arrows. Reading up on his comic history, he doesnt even have some sort of super powered marksmanship, he has just been heavily trained since childhood to be a fricking crack shot.

Tirian
2011-10-11, 08:59 PM
Not that Scarlett Johansson's character isn't in much the same boat, I suppose

What? This is a Joss Whedon movie. Obviously, her role is to be killed by the antagonist in an ironic way to push her lover to evil.

kpenguin
2011-10-11, 09:08 PM
I have to wonder how Black Widow is going to interact with Hawkeye in this film. In the comics, Hawkeye's first foray into costumed adventuring is as a supervillain, seduced and beguiled by the Widow. Of course, both Widow and Hawkeye seem to be SHIELD agents in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and haven't yet showed signs of being former villains.

Dienekes
2011-10-11, 09:23 PM
My one fear is that they pull a Cyclops on Captain America, and make him an unlikeable arse. The fact that the trailer seems to focus quite a bit on Stark, and the only interaction with Cap is one of an antagonistic comeback.

But hey, it'll probably be fine. While I don't think of Whedon as an infallible deity like some of his more verbose fans, I do think inter-party relations is his biggest strength.

Dr.Epic
2011-10-12, 12:37 AM
My one fear is that they pull a Cyclops on Captain America, and make him an unlikeable arse..

So long as they don't pull a Cyclops and kill him off I'm good. Nah, it won't happen. Cap' is awesome and I'd doubt they'd write him like that.

kpenguin
2011-10-12, 05:04 AM
As a side note, has anyone seen the leaked footage from the canceled Avengers game? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2w_Bq5qSF0)

Despite licensed games being, as a rule, poor, this game actually looks rocking. It at least looks like a fair amount of work put into it. Pity it got canceled.

Talya
2011-10-12, 05:37 AM
What? This is a Joss Whedon movie. Obviously, her role is to become a goddess of destruction when her lover is killed by the antagonist in an ironic way to push her lover to evil.

FTFY. This is Whedon, and she's the only major female character in the movie. She's going to have to kick ass, on sheer principle.

Mutant Sheep
2011-10-12, 06:32 AM
As a side note, has anyone seen the leaked footage from the canceled Avengers game? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2w_Bq5qSF0)

Despite licensed games being, as a rule, poor, this game actually looks rocking. It at least looks like a fair amount of work put into it. Pity it got canceled.

That looks awesome. Iron Man's transition from flight to punch looked pretty easy, though the way he flew seemed kinda klunky. (Yeah yeah, it was a canceled game still in development, so what. Looked klunky)

Killer Angel
2011-10-12, 10:11 AM
This seems totally awesome, badass and over the top. I MUST see it. :smallbiggrin:

Tirian
2011-10-12, 10:24 AM
FTFY. This is Whedon, and she's the only major female character in the movie. She's going to have to kick ass, on sheer principle.

She's not the star, and there are more Taras than there are Buffys in the Whedonverse.

Dr.Epic
2011-10-12, 10:29 AM

What!? A FPS? How CRAZY!:smallwink:

Also, you think the helicarrier will be in the film? Maybe at the end it'll be shown and they say this'll be the official headquarters from here on out.

Thufir
2011-10-12, 11:15 AM
She's not the star, and there are more Taras than there are Buffys in the Whedonverse.

Really? Because off the top of my head, I can think of, ooh... one. One Tara.

kpenguin
2011-10-12, 11:16 AM
Is it really an FPS when most of the characters are more interested in punching (or shielding or hammering) someone in the face rather than shooting? Maybe it should be a FPPITF

Anyway, fairly certain the Helicarrier will pop up based on this (http://www.earthsmightiest.com/images/users/uploads/164/_tempsavvy-geek_avengers_poster_1.jpg) promo poster from back during the summer. What is that plane behind Black Widow? Could it be a quinjet? Glorious.

The real question is whether something like Avengers Mansion will be showing up.

Talya
2011-10-12, 12:23 PM

River Tam wasn't the star of Firefly, either.

As for kickass regulars/recurring roles among whedonesque women:

Buffy
Kendra
Faith
...oh, who are we kidding. An entire freakin' army of awakened slayers
Willow
Illyria
River Tam
Zoe Washburn
Echo (and the rest of the female dolls)...

No, i really think Whedon requires girls who can kick ass. Which is just fine by me...the more the merrier.

kpenguin
2011-10-12, 01:01 PM
Which makes it a pity there's no Wasp.

Of course, without Ant-Man/Giant-Man/Goliath/Yellowjacket there's really not much of a chance of her. They're sort of a package deal.

Geno9999
2011-10-12, 01:10 PM
I just noticed in the Trailer that Tony Stark is wearing a Black Sabbath (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QQ0hH4MYsk) T-shirt. I guess they couldn't let the opportunity pass by.:smallbiggrin:

Reverent-One
2011-10-12, 01:21 PM
I have to wonder how Black Widow is going to interact with Hawkeye in this film. In the comics, Hawkeye's first foray into costumed adventuring is as a supervillain, seduced and beguiled by the Widow. Of course, both Widow and Hawkeye seem to be SHIELD agents in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and haven't yet showed signs of being former villains.

In the current animated TV show, Hawkeye and Black Widow were partners in SHIELD to begin with, with Black Widow being a double agent for Hydra (or possibly a triple agent, hard to tell). Given the number of elements in that show that match with the movies (Cosmic Cube, Loki as a primary atagonist, Skrulls showing up) I assume they're going that route, likely dropping the double agent angle.

Comet
2011-10-12, 02:49 PM
That's one badass trailer.

Kinda makes me ashamed I still haven't actually seen Thor or Captain America. Ah well, there's still plenty of time to catch up.

Dr.Epic
2011-10-12, 04:43 PM
I just noticed in the Trailer that Tony Stark is wearing a Black Sabbath (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QQ0hH4MYsk) T-shirt. I guess they couldn't let the opportunity pass by.:smallbiggrin:

Product placement! I guess it's not so bad as Fantastic Four though.

Also, what are the odds we get a Felicia Day cameo since Joss Whedon is directing?:smallwink:

Feytalist
2011-10-13, 01:47 AM
Not so much product placement as a running joke about Sabbath's Iron Man. Which apparently isn't about the superhero at all. Didn't stop them from using it in the first movie, though.

Also, one can hardly call it product placement if the product in question doesn't exist anymore, can one? :smallbiggrin:

kpenguin
2011-10-13, 01:52 AM
Not that Tony is new to product placement (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0h2_7Y9gAc&t=0m30s)

ThePhantasm
2011-10-13, 05:51 AM
The helicarrier is actually briefly in the trailer.

Soras Teva Gee
2011-10-13, 08:28 AM
Which makes it a pity there's no Wasp.

Of course, without Ant-Man/Giant-Man/Goliath/Yellowjacket there's really not much of a chance of her. They're sort of a package deal.

We generally just call him Pym since half those names get grabbed by better heroes at various times anyways. And I am inclined to agree with him not be included. He's too much of a douche to be worth the effects budget he'd need for a minor character.

This I think this should be no bar on using the Wasp however. Something like this scene:

Fury: Everyone meet Janet van Dyne
Stark: I'm a big fan of you and your husband's work, will he be joining us as well.
Wasp: Ex-husband and if you knew the man you wouldn't want him here.
Fury: An assessment I agreed with let move on

See its simple, every comic fan will completely understand and the plebes won't care one way or the other.

Where? I saw a Quinnjet and some scenes I'd buy being on the helicarrier but no flying Nimitz-class in the sky.

Dienekes
2011-10-13, 08:44 AM
I could be wrong, I've never really got a handle on Pym, but isn't he generally considered a good guy, and admirably self sacrificing for the greater good? He once acted in anger against his wife which cost him his life, his job, and has had lasting damage to his psyche that he has not forgiven himself for. Not really a douche, but still sincerely flawed.

Especially when put on the same screen as Tony Stark whose main character trait is that he is a douche, just a charismatic one.

Soras Teva Gee
2011-10-13, 09:06 AM
Generally others manage to self sacrifice without spawning a threat that has gone on to threaten then universe. And can settle on a name without changing it every story arc. And manage their problems a touch better.

Reverent-One
2011-10-13, 11:35 AM
Generally others manage to self sacrifice without spawning a threat that has gone on to threaten then universe. And can settle on a name without changing it every story arc. And manage their problems a touch better.

None of which is really enough to get that in-universe negative reaction to the character or keep Fury from wanting him. Just look at the Avengers in the trailer, there's Stark, who was judged to not be a good addition as an actual avengers in the first place, and a giant green rage monster.

Dienekes
2011-10-13, 11:40 AM

It's Marvel, spawning threats is something that heroes do. I know Spiderman has at least one, and the X-Men, well I'm beginning to think that creating over the top villains is one of Professor X's pastimes.

The name thing is admittedly completely ridiculous. And again, I think he manages his problems about as well as Iron Man or Spidey if I'm allowed to make that comparison. Pym acted out in anger once, admittedly terribly. Stark has lapsed into apathetic alcoholism and self destructive behavior more times than I care to count, and Parker suffers bouts of depression and you know, makes deals with devils to get rid of his wife and abort his child.

Capt. Ido Nos
2011-10-13, 11:44 AM
Okay, so I was on the *whole* rather impressed with the trailer, this is definitely on my watch list when it comes out. My only issue with it though, is who is that mug they have playing Bruce Banner? What happened to Ed Norton from the last movie? I thought he did a pretty great job :smallannoyed:

Talya
2011-10-13, 12:07 PM
Okay, so I was on the *whole* rather impressed with the trailer, this is definitely on my watch list when it comes out. My only issue with it though, is who is that mug they have playing Bruce Banner? What happened to Ed Norton from the last movie? I thought he did a pretty great job :smallannoyed:

Old News. Ed Norton is difficult to work with, and takes over movie sets. Marvel didn't want to deal with him again, especially in an ensemble situation where he's essentially no more important than (and really, much less important than) the other characters. That was announced over a year ago.

Mark Ruffalo is playing Banner.

Capt. Ido Nos
2011-10-13, 12:11 PM
Old News. Ed Norton is difficult to work with, and takes over movie sets. Marvel didn't want to deal with him again, especially in an ensemble situation where he's essentially no more important than (and really, much less important than) the other characters. That was announced over a year ago.

Mark Ruffalo is playing Banner.

Oh, I guess I just missed that then. That's a shame, really.

Tyndmyr
2011-10-13, 12:22 PM

Pretty sure that was a normal carrier.

I mean, it might become a helicarrier in the movie, but it didn't seem to have any evidence of that in the trailer.

kpenguin
2011-10-13, 12:24 PM
The name thing is admittedly completely ridiculous. And again, I think he manages his problems about as well as Iron Man or Spidey if I'm allowed to make that comparison. Pym acted out in anger once, admittedly terribly. Stark has lapsed into apathetic alcoholism and self destructive behavior more times than I care to count, and Parker suffers bouts of depression and you know, makes deals with devils to get rid of his wife and abort his child.

It should be noted that when Hank Pym hit Jan, he was undergoing a legitimate mental breakdown and did worse things under his mental condition. building a giant robot to atttack the Avengers so that he could exploit an in-built weakness and defeat it. he ended up not being able to stop it anyway and Jan saved the day. If not for Jan, it could have ended up much worse with loads of people hurt or dead.

And whilst that is bad, you have to remember that, again, Hank was suffering under a mental breakdown. You know who else has hit their wife before? Peter Parker. Under the stress of the Clone Saga. Except he didn't show the signs of being under a mental condition while it occurred.

Soras Teva Gee
2011-10-13, 01:24 PM
None of which is really enough to get that in-universe negative reaction to the character or keep Fury from wanting him. Just look at the Avengers in the trailer, there's Stark, who was judged to not be a good addition as an actual avengers in the first place, and a giant green rage monster.

With the movies generally being somewhere between the 616 and Ultimate versions of the characters where Pym balances out is not particularly good.

And Stark created Iron Man. Hank Pym can change size, control insects, and create villainous robots. Aside from that last one none of these comes out anywhere close in power to the whole super-sonic enough-power-to-light-a-city, power-armor thing.

(And generally it becomes the case sooner or later that Stark is a vital support element too. Either by supplying SHIELD or the original 616 case of being the primary benefactor for the Avengers.)

It's Marvel, spawning threats is something that heroes do. I know Spiderman has at least one, and the X-Men, well I'm beginning to think that creating over the top villains is one of Professor X's pastimes.

Annhilation: Conquest (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilation:_Conquest) featuring Ultron

And assuming you mean Venom? Not even Spidey's greatest foe, nevermind y'know not being the among the greatest foes of the team whose job it is to fight the big threats. And Xavier is only connected to a real threat in an that Marvel vs. Capcom. It never existed in 616. Onslaught who....LALALALA.... can't hear you!

And that's some selective examples I would not call it any kind of general rule. Besides Xavier operates independently much like mutants in general don't interact as often as they should with the greater 616 setting. Before they were trimmed down to more plot convenient size even. And Spidey I believe was only on a team in a big way after the Venom symbiote had made its way onto the Thunderbolts.

Because we should think Spidey generally speaking has more ordinary problems. Unless you were going to pay him to be Spidey (or as always forgotten a super-scientist) you don't want a guy with a bad public image and occaisonal trouble paying rent on your super-team. So it didn't happen much until he became Tony Stark apprentice preceding Civil War which wrecked it and well The Event Which Shall Not Be Named.

There's reasons I don't read Marvel's comic anymore, any of them, even the good ones...

The name thing is shows how very fundamentally unstable Pym is, without many of the redeeming features of larger characters. And I don't care about him smacking Janet. While obviously against abuse I like to think I'm gender neutral enough that people can argue with their spouse and that a minor amount of non-serious violence is not some great sin. People out there get into fights, its not right but it happens. Ergo I do not care that in an argument he got mad and back-handed his wife. And yes the whole element of that argument has been exaggerated to levels like he was locking her in a closest and beating her regularly or something.

What precipitated the argument was that Janet found out that after Hank Pym got cut from the Avengers he was building a super-robot to attack the Avengers, which he would come in and defeat thanks to building in a specific flaw, and thus look good, and thus get back on the team. Which he couldn't even pull off and Wasp had to save the day by using the flaw.

Now Ultimate Pym is rather worse, what with the taking bug spray to her when she's micro-size and while she's hiding and burning in pain sicking an army of insects on her. As the movies consistently incorporate elements of the Ultimate line... well I'll leave it there.

Traab
2011-10-13, 01:54 PM
Didnt carnage come from venom? Carnage may not be a universe destroying threat, but he sure as hell was a nasty customer.

Reverent-One
2011-10-13, 02:04 PM
And Stark created Iron Man. Hank Pym can change size, control insects, and create villainous robots. Aside from that last one none of these comes out anywhere close in power to the whole super-sonic enough-power-to-light-a-city, power-armor thing.

Being one of the greatest scientific minds in the world is worth something too, and obviously the Avengers don't all need to operate on the level of the higher tier characters since Black Widow and Hawkeye are members.

Now Ultimate Pym is rather worse, what with the taking bug spray to her when she's micro-size and while she's hiding and burning in pain sicking an army of insects on her. As the movies consistently incorporate elements of the Ultimate line... well I'll leave it there.

While there's plenty of Ultimates elements in the movies, it's not something universally applied. For example, see Captain America, who isn't burdened by the negative character traits of his Ultimate version.

ThePhantasm
2011-10-13, 02:34 PM
I saw a Quinnjet

Maybe that's what it was. It was quick so I wasn't sure.

Here is the screencap (http://www.superherohype.com/gallery/the-avengers/the-avengers-trailer/136216-the-avengers-trailer8) which does look more like a jet.

Soras Teva Gee
2011-10-13, 04:00 PM
Maybe that's what it was. It was quick so I wasn't sure.

Here is the screencap (http://www.superherohype.com/gallery/the-avengers/the-avengers-trailer/136216-the-avengers-trailer8) which does look more like a jet.

Yeah see the SHIELD helicarrier is well this:

http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/b/be/Ultimate_Marvel_Heli-Carrier_Alpha_.jpg

Selrahc
2011-10-13, 04:51 PM

In raw power, no. But Hank Pym's size changing technology is a massively useful ability. It's been used for:

Fantastic Voyage style microsurgery.
To create a infinitely massive, but infinitely small avengers headquarters with teleportation gateways across the entire Earth.
Keyblocks which shrink into the shape of a lock, creating a universal lockpick.
Miniaturized equipment, including but not limited to Quinjets and Field Hospitals.
Creating a prison called "The Big House" in which supervillains are reduced to the size of ants.

As well, he has numerous non size change based gadgetry. Jetboots, wings, energy blasters, robots, armour...

Hank Pym has some legitimate super scientist credentials even if he isn't quite Tony Stark or Reed Richards.

The Glyphstone
2011-10-13, 04:56 PM

How do they stop all the planes from falling off if it goes anything except perfectly flat and level?

Mutant Sheep
2011-10-13, 04:56 PM
How do they stop all the planes from falling off if it goes anything except perfectly flat and level?

Iron Man Magnetism. And them having funding. Funding makes everything possible.:smallwink:

Metahuman1
2011-10-13, 05:36 PM
Even if I ignored the utter prick Pym is in the comics, and the fact that he's basically Marvels Jason Todd, you know, when the fans got too choose they voted overwhelmingly to kill him off?

There is still the matter that he'd be expensive to effects in, you'd need to do a Set up movie and it would have to place respectably, risky and even more expensive, particularly since he just would not sell well to a main stream movie audience and could not count on fan support.

ThePhantasm
2011-10-13, 05:50 PM

http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/b/be/Ultimate_Marvel_Heli-Carrier_Alpha_.jpg

Well that reveals my lack of Marvel universe knowledge yet again.

9mm
2011-10-13, 09:06 PM
Even if I ignored the utter prick Pym is in the comics, and the fact that he's basically Marvels Jason Todd, you know, when the fans got too choose they voted overwhelmingly to kill him off?

Honestly the whole Pym storyline was crazy no matter how you look at it; with the only full explianation happening in Ulton Unlimited, first breakdown from Ultron 1 mind wipe, second breakdown being the memory of Ultron being made with Pym's Emgrams and even then it makes no sense.

Dr.Epic
2011-10-13, 09:52 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Ed Norton was awesome in the Incredible Hulk and wish he was in the Avengers?

Dienekes
2011-10-13, 09:53 PM
Honestly the whole Pym storyline was crazy no matter how you look at it; with the only full explianation happening in Ulton Unlimited, first breakdown from Ultron 1 mind wipe, second breakdown being the memory of Ultron being made with Pym's Emgrams and even then it makes no sense.

This is kind of my point. Peter Parker does something stupid and terrible and it's promptly counted as discontinuity and people shake their fists at Quesada. Pym acts just as stupid and out of character, and he's a douchebag.

Professor X has had a hand in building Onslaught, who is comparable to Ultron and wasn't created for good reasons but turned evil by the power of drama, but because X was feeling kinda down about things.

Am I the only one who thinks Ed Norton was awesome in the Incredible Hulk and wish he was in the Avengers?

No, I'm a huge fan of Norton as well. I'm kind of curious how the discussion broke down as the wiki says.

Scarlet Knight
2011-10-13, 10:39 PM

There lies the problem of Henry Pym...a hero for 50 years and for all that time, Marvel can't get their fans to like him. Issue after bloody issue, lineup change after lineup change. Mainly because he serves no purpose. Sure he's a brain, but they have Tony for those plots. Muscle? Sure, but nothing compared to Thor. Antman? Janet does the same thing but everyone liked her, even before Henry was abusive. She had personality. I truly believe Marvel went out of their way to make Dr Pym rotten because they knew he was an expendable character that no one would miss.

Tebryn
2011-10-13, 10:42 PM
I really want to like this movie. I really hope Whedon doesn't screw it up. I'm not fond of anything he's ever done but at least with something he hasn't written himself it won't go to badly. How badly can you screw up a movie with this cast anyway really? Shame Norton wanted more money though. Would have liked to see him and Jr. on the same screen.

Dr.Epic
2011-10-13, 11:04 PM
I'm sorry, but I have to ask this: What time is it? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgjXgJx02_Y):smallbiggrin:

Soras Teva Gee
2011-10-14, 12:17 AM

Non-skid the entire deck is coated with non-skid.

Traab
2011-10-14, 09:56 AM

Sturdy railings. And emergency brakes are always on.

Eldan
2011-10-14, 12:40 PM
Is that a new Thor, or am I misremembering what he looked like?

Dr.Epic
2011-10-14, 01:11 PM
Is that a new Thor, or am I misremembering what he looked like?

Same actor, different look for some reason. I guess Whedon wanted a sleeveless look for the viking.

Athaniar
2011-10-14, 01:20 PM
Wait, when/where did they reveal the skrull are going to be in this? Last I heard was that it was speculation. If that is indeed the case it's pretty cool.

Dr.Epic
2011-10-14, 01:24 PM
Wait, when/where did they reveal the skrull are going to be in this? Least I heard was that it was speculation. If that is indeed the case it's pretty cool.

They were in the trailer? I recognized them in the game trailer, but not the movie. Where were they?

Athaniar
2011-10-14, 02:00 PM
Nowhere in the trailer that I could see (and I was looking for them (of course, they could have been shapeshifted)). The games so far usually have had their own plots, so I don't think that can be used for confirmation. The only thing I can think of is that supposed leaked script from a while back, was that real?

Sotharsyl
2011-10-14, 03:12 PM

There is still the matter that he'd be expensive to effects in, you'd need to do a Set up movie and it would have to place respectably, risky and even more expensive, particularly since he just would not sell well to a main stream movie audience and could not count on fan support.

Jason Todd,the one Robin who got to co-star in his own movie and is the title character of one of the new 52,that Jason Todd?

Also about the new Hulk,obviously he doesn't say a word but I like the guy's face for Banner at least.

It would be cool in a meta kind of way if the do Hulk in a more Ultimate way,everyone picking on a stressed out Banner till he snaps.

Mutant Sheep
2011-10-14, 05:02 PM
Jason Todd,the one Robin who got to co-star in his own movie and is the title character of one of the new 52,that Jason Todd?

Also about the new Hulk,obviously he doesn't say a word but I like the guy's face for Banner at least.

It would be cool in a meta kind of way if the do Hulk in a more Ultimate way,everyone picking on a stressed out Banner till he snaps.
Yeah, he costarred in a movie about how he never REALLY died, even though he was beaten to a pulp then blown up. Because Superboy punched reality in the face with anti-moni magic powers and Lazuras pits. But he WAS dead, the fans VOTED him dead, and retconning the past doesn't change what happened in real life. Where he was dead, for a few decades. So are you saying Marvel should do a big reboot and give Pym his own special team of people in his own special comic where he can be all " I was dead before! For decades in non-comic time! Oh no leadership and a reboot!!!!"?

Dr.Epic
2011-10-14, 05:08 PM
Nowhere in the trailer that I could see (and I was looking for them (of course, they could have been shapeshifted)). The games so far usually have had their own plots, so I don't think that can be used for confirmation. The only thing I can think of is that supposed leaked script from a while back, was that real?

A friend of mine thinks that that one S.H.I.E.L.D. agent guy is a skrull in disguise. It'd be kind of cool if it was, though it'd have to be done right. If it is, someone should totally shout out "WHAT A TWIST!" when it's revealed, but just remember in an anticipated film like this the audience may not like the commentary.

Selrahc
2011-10-14, 07:29 PM
So are you saying Marvel should do a big reboot and give Pym his own special team of people in his own special comic where he can be all " I was dead before! For decades in non-comic time! Oh no leadership and a reboot!!!!"?

Mighty Avengers was actually a lot like that...
Switch "Dead/Reboot" with "replaced by a skrull"

Metahuman1
2011-10-14, 07:50 PM

Put it another way. Of all the damn characters in there entire universe, Marvels fans want Pym dead the way DC's fans wanted Jason Todd dead.

And Yes, the Comic book version of bringing him back to life was dumb. The animated movie actually made significantly more sense. It was bound to happen eventually.

If marvel does a Reboot, they should just Ignore Pym, have him be Wasps ex or preferably deceased Husband, tack the extra tricks he had that she didn't on too her, and be done with it.

And about the change to Thor's Costume, I think that might just be case he wasn't geared up full for a fight right that second while they were all talking. And yes, I'd have liked Ed Norton, but I'm not getting him, so I'll just have to hope the newest Banner is good at it.

kpenguin
2011-10-15, 12:13 AM
I don't want Hank Pym dead and, honestly?, I don't really know many people who want that either.

For one thing, comic book death is cheap and another one for such petty reasons cheapens the device even further.

For another thing, while "Hank Pym sucks" is a common refrain, its become almost memetic by now. People repeating it for the sake of repeating it. The majority of Marvel fans aren't so hateful of Hank Pym, even if they think he sucks, because even if he sucks his suckitude has become a source of humor and enjoyment.

Finally, Hank Pym had a good run on Mighty Avengers, even if they did push the super scientist thing a little too hard. I also enjoy his presence and character in Avengers Academy.

I have to say, though, my two favorite interpretations of Hank Pym are his West Coast Avengers version, where he's more of a gadgeteer genius than the shrink/grow guy, and his Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes version, where he plays the idealistic pacifistic adventure scientist.

Least favorite? Ultimate Hank Pym.

While 616 Hank Pym is mentally unstable, to the point of having four mental breakdowns in the course of his comics run and being easily manipulated by Ultron, its sometimes done well enough that I enjoy the character because of that weakness. The infamous storyline where he broke down and hit Jan and built that robot was one I found good in terms of storytelling.

Ultimate Hank Pym, however, is an irredeemable jerkastic swearword of a person. Of course, one could say that about a lot of character in the Ultimate universe. The only true good hero in the setting is Peter Parker.

And he's dead now.

Selrahc
2011-10-15, 04:05 AM
I don't want Hank Pym dead and, honestly?, I don't really know many people who want that either.

Ditto.

I think most fans reaction would be ambivalence rather than hatred.

I quite like Hank Pym, mainly because the flaws make him quite an interesting character for an ensemble comic like the Avengers.

Athaniar
2011-10-15, 04:18 AM
Hm, we did see Captain America and Thor fighting, yes? Maybe one of them is a skrull.

Hecuba
2011-10-15, 04:34 AM
Iron Man Magnetism. And them having funding. Funding makes everything possible.:smallwink:

Well there's funding, and then there's SHIELD's funding.

Always remember, Nick Fury can have every man, woman, and child on earth in solid gold underpants by this time tomorrow.

Dr.Epic
2011-10-15, 12:13 PM
Who thinks a major subplot in the film will be Cap' adjusting the the 21st century? So long as it's not overdone, it'd be interesting to see the character development in Rogers.

Athaniar
2011-10-15, 12:32 PM
I hope not, I'm getting kind of tired of that kind of plot. Besides, there is too much other stuff to fill the film with already, leave it a small subplot if it has to be there.

Dr.Epic
2011-10-15, 12:42 PM
I hope not, I'm getting kind of tired of that kind of plot. Besides, there is too much other stuff to fill the film with already, leave it a small subplot if it has to be there.

Yeah, but it is kind of to be expected. All the other heroes have pretty much come to terms with their powers, who they are, what world they're in. Cap' was passed out for like 70 years. Heck, the post credits scene in his film even shows some of his frustration.

Soras Teva Gee
2011-10-15, 12:46 PM
It would depend on who gets balanced out as the "main character" in this. Because the trailer is clearly trying to tell us this is Iron Man 3 as opposed to Captain America 2, relatively speaking. Aand from a market perspective Robert Downey Jr. has proven the most bankable actor thus far, certainly nobody is labeling the Cap and Thor as breakout actors to my knowledge.

However Trailers always lie and we may have already been given all of Tony's best lines and shots. I won't speculate on who Whedon might have preferred out of the Avengers. He's a child of the 80s and an X-man fan after-all.

Which incidentally did not work out as well as it could when Marvel gave him Protection from Editors on Astonishing X-Men, which started out an incredible take on the mutant cure idea (he heard about going into from X-3 and said "cool let me do that") but petered off into good character dialogue with a terrible plot and above all.... horrendously late and out of continuity.

Sorry old wound there.

Dr.Epic
2011-10-15, 02:49 PM
It would depend on who gets balanced out as the "main character" in this. Because the trailer is clearly trying to tell us this is Iron Man 3 as opposed to Captain America 2, relatively speaking. Aand from a market perspective Robert Downey Jr. has proven the most bankable actor thus far, certainly nobody is labeling the Cap and Thor as breakout actors to my knowledge.

However Trailers always lie and we may have already been given all of Tony's best lines and shots. I won't speculate on who Whedon might have preferred out of the Avengers. He's a child of the 80s and an X-man fan after-all.

Which incidentally did not work out as well as it could when Marvel gave him Protection from Editors on Astonishing X-Men, which started out an incredible take on the mutant cure idea (he heard about going into from X-3 and said "cool let me do that") but petered off into good character dialogue with a terrible plot and above all.... horrendously late and out of continuity.

Sorry old wound there.

Well obviously Stark is gonna be the protagonist in the film. He's had two films, has proven to be the favorite amongst the general populous, and is someone referenced or mentioned in every film. So long as the others get enough screen time I'm fine with this. Hopefully the trailer is just showing off his moments the most because most people find him the favorite.

Reverent-One
2011-10-15, 04:42 PM
Well obviously Stark is gonna be the protagonist in the film. He's had two films, has proven to be the favorite amongst the general populous, and is someone referenced or mentioned in every film. So long as the others get enough screen time I'm fine with this. Hopefully the trailer is just showing off his moments the most because most people find him the favorite.

I don't think it's so obvious. Yes he got more lines in the trailer, but between Stark, Cap, Thor, and Banner, Stark is one with the most snappy one-liners. Being "the guy with the snappy one-liners" doesn't make you the protagonist, in fact, those guys aren't often the protagonist in the group.

Dr.Epic
2011-10-15, 07:49 PM
I don't think it's so obvious. Yes he got more lines in the trailer, but between Stark, Cap, Thor, and Banner, Stark is one with the most snappy one-liners. Being "the guy with the snappy one-liners" doesn't make you the protagonist, in fact, those guys aren't often the protagonist in the group.

Yeah, but based on the success of his two films, Stark is the most popular. Also, out of everyone else, I think the average person would like to be Iron Man than anyone else: billionaire playboy that can get any woman he wants, has a robot and an awesome powersuit. That, and it'd be more difficult for us to relate to the other characters:

Thor: alien that doesn't know anything of our culture
Captain America: was frozen for 70 years and as well doesn't know about our culture
Hulk: half the time he's just a mindless, destructive force

kpenguin
2011-10-15, 10:49 PM
Captain America: was frozen for 70 years and as well doesn't know about our culture

Now you're just sounding like Sally Floyd.

Anyway, an interview from last month by EW tells us that Tony won't be a blackhole-attention-sucker here...

RON MAN: What were Robert Downey Jr.’s first meetings like with Whedon when the script was being developed?

RDJ:“Well, I said, ‘I need to be in the opening sequence. I don’t know what you’re thinking, but Tony needs to drive this thing.’ He was like, ‘Okay, let’s try that.’ We tried it and it didn’t work, because this is a different sort of thing, the story and the idea and the theme is the theme, and everybody is just an arm of the octopus.

KnightDisciple
2011-10-16, 08:34 AM
Yeah, but based on the success of his two films, Stark is the most popular. Also, out of everyone else, I think the average person would like to be Iron Man than anyone else: billionaire playboy that can get any woman he wants, has a robot and an awesome powersuit. That, and it'd be more difficult for us to relate to the other characters:

Thor: alien that doesn't know anything of our culture
Hulk: half the time he's just a mindless, destructive force

Thor got a crash course in his movie. But his schtick is being a bit of a "fish out of water".

Steve's a smart guy though. He'll catch onto the important bits. And if anyone tries to use the MySpace argument, hopefully he'll laugh at them like they deserve.

Seriously, Rogers is a cool dude, and he'll figure out what he needs to figure out. Everything else won't really matter; you can't tell me that there's more than a half-a-dozen really big things in our culture today that are important, and those are the things like civil rights and such. There's 0 need for Steve to be fluent in modern movies and such.

Banner: And the other half of the time, he's a brilliant scientist. It's not like Tony even has a huge amount of in-fight dialogue in his movies. :smallconfused:

cleric_of_BANJO
2011-10-16, 12:01 PM
I can't seem to find it right now, but I read an interview with Whedon in which he said that Cap would be the audiences "eyes" into the movie, because we would see someone who had been absent for all those years suddenly enter into this world. To me, that clearly means that he'll be the main character. As far as the 'Cap getting adjusted to the modern world' storyline, that's definitely in the movie. Chris Evan talked about it in an interview (that one's pretty easy to find, I think).

ThePhantasm
2011-10-16, 12:52 PM

Anyway, an interview from last month by EW tells us that Tony won't be a blackhole-attention-sucker here...

Huh, that interview... that was kind of a cocky thing to suggest that he should drive the movie.

Soras Teva Gee
2011-10-16, 01:48 PM
Cap particularly a new Cap is not complete without dealing with culture shock. Hopefully they will keep it in the lens of the same the same brilliant guy he was in his own movie.

That gets such a bad rap that misses the point. I read Sally's rant and it didn't phase me at all. Its not like the silly examples were the actual substance of what was going on either there or throughout the entire CW arc anyways. Namely that ultimately Cap was in the wrong.

Of course Marvel couldn't keep that straight and had to write bad political allegory to irrelevant current events and metaphors to issues with no actual bearing on the issue at hand in the storyline... until nobody liked it and they eventually have tried to sweep it all under the rug as if they'd never actually punctured one of the underlying Handwaves of superheroing.

Yeah MORE old wounds. Reasons I have for not reading Marvel's actual comics!

RedBeardJim
2011-10-16, 04:52 PM
Huh, that interview... that was kind of a cocky thing to suggest that he should drive the movie.

Well, "cocky" and "actor" are sets with a lot of overlap to them. I give him credit for following it right up with "it didn't work".

Darklord Bright
2011-10-17, 12:24 AM
So are Pym and Janet not going to be in this movie? I don't expect them to get big roles in something like this, but I'd kinda like to see Janet at least. Although I heard that they've referenced Pym in one of the movies, but they cut out his name in the final version of the scene.

Still, it looks like a fun movie, from the trailer.

Xondoure
2011-10-17, 12:32 AM
I've been excited for this ever since I saw the panel at Comic Con last year. Given Marvel's impressive record with these films and the incredible amount of talent working on this one, I'm pretty confident its going to blow me away. :smallsmile:

Dr.Epic
2011-10-21, 09:40 AM
The latest trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2aLgdMz0p5Y) has slightly lower production value. Guess they had to cut costs.:smallwink:

ThePhantasm
2011-10-21, 09:51 AM
The latest trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2aLgdMz0p5Y) has slightly lower production value. Guess they had to cut costs.:smallwink:

That was pretty funny. "We are like the Justice League - but we aren't the Justice League..." so true. :smallbiggrin:

Dr.Epic
2011-10-21, 09:53 AM
That was pretty funny. "We are like the Justice League - but we aren't the Justice League..." so true. :smallbiggrin:

They're nothing like the Justice League. Does the Justice League have an archer? Okay, but does it have a billionaire with high tech equipment? Okay, but what about an alien who can fly and is a member of a super powerful race? I'll stop now.

Psyren
2011-10-21, 11:15 AM
As long as I get more shirtless Chris Evans and Hemsworth I don't care if they're mute for the whole thing :smallbiggrin:

(Okay, maybe I'll care a little.)

Dr.Epic
2011-10-21, 05:13 PM
As long as I get more shirtless Chris Evans and Hemsworth I don't care if they're mute for the whole thing :smallbiggrin:

(Okay, maybe I'll care a little.)

Well, we know one of these guys will be shirtless a lot. And while he's more cut than these two, he's also noticeably more green.

Psyren
2011-10-21, 05:17 PM
Well, we know one of these guys will be shirtless a lot. And while he's more cut than these two, he's also noticeably more green.

Marvel's too savvy to throw away the fangirl money that quickly. If Twilight taught us nothing else, it's that everybody wants cake in their movies and is willing to pay for it.

Traab
2011-10-21, 05:58 PM
Marvel's too savvy to throw away the fangirl money that quickly. If Twilight taught us nothing else, it's that everybody wants cake in their movies and is willing to pay for it.

I could do without it. I really dont need to see a shirtless thor flexing. I have enough self esteem issues thanks. Oh sure, I try to claim that a keg is better than a six pack, but noone believes me.

Dr.Epic
2011-10-22, 07:10 PM
What are the odds that at some point in the film we get an exchange like this:

*ringtone*
Tony: Hold on. Pepper just texted me.
Steve: Texted?
Bruce: Text message. It's kind of like an email.
Steve: (looks at Thor)
Thor: I'm just as confused as you.

It'd be funny, but would probably break the mood and be difficult to fit in.

Traab
2011-10-22, 07:40 PM

*ringtone*

It could work, but it depends on how much they want to play on the whole fish out of water characteristic of those two people.

Dr.Epic
2011-10-22, 09:17 PM
It could work, but it depends on how much they want to play on the whole fish out of water characteristic of those two people.

Frozen of seven decades and alien. They're pretty far out of the water.

Traab
2011-10-22, 10:03 PM
Frozen of seven decades and alien. They're pretty far out of the water.

Yeah, like I said, it could work, it just depends on how big of a deal the writers plan to make it. It could blend in well if they have a series of jokes along those lines brought up over the course of the film. On the other hand, if it just gets tossed out there all by itself, it might seem a bit forced. Sort of like the writers are saying, "Ok fine, you all know you want to hear something about how out of touch with modern earth life these guys are. Here, a nice throwaway joke. Now, let us never speak of this again." It could come off like if at some random point in the movie, tony wanders off with a super model to boink her. It has nothing to do with the story, the writers just want to remind us he is a womanizer. It made sense to have that Q&A session with the soldiers at the start of iron man. It established his characters personality and some of his peculiarities. He likes to drink, joke, and sleep with lots of incredibly hot women. But at this stage, it would be redundant if it isnt a part of the storyline.

Psyren
2011-10-23, 01:34 AM
I could do without it. I really dont need to see a shirtless thor flexing. I have enough self esteem issues thanks. Oh sure, I try to claim that a keg is better than a six pack, but noone believes me.

I actually prefer a keg myself. :smallwink:

But it would take a much stronger man than I to look away from shirtless Hemsworth...

Dr.Epic
2011-10-23, 04:03 AM
Yeah, like I said, it could work, it just depends on how big of a deal the writers plan to make it. It could blend in well if they have a series of jokes along those lines brought up over the course of the film. On the other hand, if it just gets tossed out there all by itself, it might seem a bit forced. Sort of like the writers are saying, "Ok fine, you all know you want to hear something about how out of touch with modern earth life these guys are. Here, a nice throwaway joke. Now, let us never speak of this again." It could come off like if at some random point in the movie, tony wanders off with a super model to boink her. It has nothing to do with the story, the writers just want to remind us he is a womanizer. It made sense to have that Q&A session with the soldiers at the start of iron man. It established his characters personality and some of his peculiarities. He likes to drink, joke, and sleep with lots of incredibly hot women. But at this stage, it would be redundant if it isnt a part of the storyline.

In a two hour movie, I'm sure they could pull it off. Each of these films have had some comic relief, some more than others. I don't think it would be too much of a shift. Look at the comic relief in Thor.

9mm
2011-10-25, 01:51 PM

*ringtone*

from the most recent cartoon series:

"The house has it's own voice, tis most disconcerting"