PDA

View Full Version : Art concepts needed for school project

Silverraptor
2011-10-21, 02:23 PM
So, my sister is doing a project where she has to come up with a story. She came up with one, but then came to me saying she needed illustrations. I would be happy to help her, but unfortunately she needs to have some monster pictures. I have little experience with monsters in OOTS form (She says she wants it to be in that form) and would like to ask you, the playground, if you could provide me some concepts of several things that would help speed up the process.

Things I need:
- horses
- woods/trees
- shotgun
- bigfoot-like creature
- house

Pretty much, all I need is references of these things in OOTS form and I can construct them myself. Anything you all can do will be appreciated.

Savannah
2011-10-21, 06:04 PM
Erm, have you considered looking at OotS? There are horses and trees and houses, the dwarf assassin has a gun which isn't a shotgun but will give you an idea of what to do, and you could use the ogres as a base for a bigfoot-like creature.

Silverraptor
2011-10-21, 07:23 PM
Erm, have you considered looking at OotS? There are horses and trees and houses, the dwarf assassin has a gun which isn't a shotgun but will give you an idea of what to do, and you could use the ogres as a base for a bigfoot-like creature.

Yeah, that was my back up plan. I just wanted to see if anyone had different concepts that I could choose from.

Also, she wants the Big Foot to look more like a hairy beast, not an Ogre.