PDA

View Full Version : My first attempt at a homebrew: My Little Pony

hushblade
2011-10-27, 04:09 PM
Earth Pony:
Medium Quadruped Magical beast.
Base land speed: 40
+2 Str +2 Con -2 Dex
Touch telekinesis: Ponies hooves are made of the same material as unicorn horns, allowing them to wield items and perform dexterous tasks with their hooves.
Cutie mark: All ponies have a unique cutie mark which adds one bonus pending DM approval(+1 to any stat, +4 to any skill check, a bonus feat ect...)
4 bonus skill points at first level, 1 at each additional level
Languages: Common, Equine
LA+1

Pegasus:
Base land speed: 40 Flight speed: 60
Gliding and flight as a raptoran(races of the wild)
Touch telekinesis: Ponies hooves are made of the same material as unicorn horns, allowing them to wield items and perform dexterous tasks with their hooves.
Cutie mark: All ponies have a unique cutie mark which adds one bonus pending DM approval(+1 to any stat, +4 to any skill check, a bonus feat ect...)
LA+1

Unicorn:
Base land speed: 40
+2 int +2 Cha
Spell like abilities: At the first level, each unicorn rolls a d% for their unique 0 level spell. Each time they acquire a spell level in an arcane casting class, they roll another d% for another unique spell.(chart @239 DMG
LA+1

hushblade
2011-10-27, 06:32 PM
Mostly looking to see how the balance on the unicorn's spell like abilities is(I was considering making them hitdice based instead of caster level based), as well as tips for the cutie marks.(like how much is too much, what would be just enough, ect)