PDA

View Full Version : Void Warrior Homebrew help

Funinyourgame
2011-10-30, 01:04 AM
Thank you for you time already (you take time to check this thread).

I'm actually searching for Void warrior base class homebrew has the title says or something show off and a bit "how the f*** you did this, YOU ARE A WARRIOR!" like that. I don't want simple abilities like bonus feats but with no homebrew feat with the class. I want nice fluff abilities like "you alter time so that the ennemy think your attack is slightly after the real attack so he lose half of his Dex to AC" or things like that. No speed warrior (too simple or not awsome enough). And to finish I want it either already PEACH or look really nice but not PEACH.

I do not have time to check every thread and I also understand if you don't wanna check for me. I don't want answers saying "check in the forum" only one that really want to help.

Thank again for your time and have a nice day :smallcool:

Tael
2011-10-30, 11:20 AM
Wait, so, are you trying to find a class that you know exists, or are you asking people if they know of something that fits the ridiculous restrictions that you have described?

DeAnno
2011-10-30, 11:53 AM
I made a Void-fluffed Strikerish PRC (sig). Didn't receive any attention but it might at least sort of be what you're looking for.

Funinyourgame
2011-10-30, 08:03 PM
Wait, so, are you trying to find a class that you know exists, or are you asking people if they know of something that fits the ridiculous restrictions that you have described?

Acutally, I do know that there is something that look like it, but its not what i'm looking for. I also know that I have a lot of restriction and do understand if people don't want to search for it because its too hard, and like I said if you do not want to help feel free to do so, but do not answer if its to say its impossible or something like that, it would be apreciate.

And DeAnno I will surely play your PRC if I play a rogue and my DM accept it, you did I nice work with this idea :smallwink:

Grod_The_Giant
2011-10-30, 08:52 PM
Can you maybe explain a bit more what you mean by "void warrior?" What, exactly, are you looking for in terms of class mechanics and restrictions?

Funinyourgame
2011-10-30, 09:19 PM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209443

This kind of warrior base, but with Void abilities like "Void strike: You surround your weapon with the aura of the great empty univers, you bypass any regeneration and/or DR (even /-) use this ability level+wisdom mod/day and only once per round" and other thing like that. Hope it help and have a nice day :smallbiggrin: