PDA

View Full Version : critique this guy :)

Kenneth
2011-11-01, 05:35 PM
Hey all, i am writing a novel based in part on my own life experiences ( you gotta have soem sort of base to compare things to right?) and my own campaign world

the story's protaganist is a Fighter (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216996)

here are his stats so far

I am trying my best to stay away form all of teh supernatual and i give feast at every odd level-like in pathfinder- so if the feat selection looks larger than normal, thats why- anyways just take a look over and lemme know what you think
STR 13
DEX 14
CON 18
INT 18
WIS 12
CHA 13

AC 20 (21 with keen dodge / 24 with Parry)
HP 34
Saves fort+7 ref+4 will+3

Init +2

Skills
Climb +7
Knowlege: Dungoenerring +10
Knowledge: tactics +10
Listen +7
Spot +7
Swim +7
Perform: Comedy +4
Knowledge: History +7

Feats
Iron Will, Parry (Combat Expertise), Weapon Focus(morning Star) Power Attack, Dodge, Keen Dodge, QUick draw, Weapon Focus (long sword, improved shield bash

CLass abilities
Challenge: Mettle DC 13
Combat Focus
-guardian glare -2 to attacks againts adjacent allies
-hardened +2 will saves vs fear and charm
-combat defense uncanny dodge
- alertness
Threatening presence DC 12+dmg dealt to avoid interruption
secodn wind heals for 6 Hp and removes Dazzled, Fatigued, Exhausted, Shaken, Frightened, Panicked, Sickened, and Nauseated conditions

Martial Tactics
nightmare blade roll twice fo attack take loer result if still successfuld eal an extra 5 dmage
bolserting voice (swift action) +2 to allies next action
Lead the Attack allies gain +3 morale to attack against oppoents successfully attacked for 1 round

attacks +5 morning star 2d4+1 dmg
+4(+6 thrown) cold iron dagger 1d4+1 dmg
+0 sheild bash 1d4 dmg

equipment
Mornging star
Cold iron Dagger
masterowrk chain mail
Heavy steel shield
water skin
bedroll
tent
flint and steel
light warhose
military saddle

NeoSeraphi
2011-11-01, 05:40 PM
This thread belongs in the 3.5 forum. :smallsmile: /friendly reminder

Kenneth
2011-11-01, 06:00 PM
but.. its a homebrewed character based on a homebrewed class...

don't that mean it belongs in the homebrew sub forum?

NeoSeraphi
2011-11-01, 06:21 PM
No, because you're not asking for PEACH based on the class or an idea, you're asking what we think of a specific build, which is definitely the 3.5 forum (plus, you're going to get better answers there, the 3.5 forum is where the gurus go, while the homebrew forum is where the creative people go)