PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thoughts for Spoony

GoblinGilmartin
2011-11-12, 01:14 PM
Noah, aka The Spoony One came out last night to his fans about his severe depression which is causing his lack of videos. I just hope he will take some time to figure himself out, and that his fans will hold by him while he does this. His new counter monkey vids have been great, and i hope his other fans feel the same way as i do.

Please post your thoughts down below.

turkishproverb
2011-11-12, 08:26 PM
Yea, I saw that and posted my own support. I really do feel for the guy. I've been in a dark place myself a few times.

Arminius
2011-11-12, 11:48 PM
Poor Spoony, depression sucks.:smallfrown: His videos have given me many happy hours and introduced me to an awesome band. I hope he gets well soon.

Mystic Muse
2011-11-12, 11:51 PM
I hope the guy feels better. A lot of his videos are just awesome.

Pyron
2011-11-13, 12:12 AM
+1 Support.

I hope Spoony gets the support that he needs to cope with this... I know that depression can be a painful and draining experience.

I hope he pulls through.

Tengu_temp
2011-11-13, 12:36 AM
Funny thing: each time Spoony appears in my dreams, I'm acting like an ******* towards him. I wonder what is that supposed to mean.

I think Oreo is helping him a lot. Look how many vlogs he made in such a short period of time after getting her.

SDF
2011-11-13, 01:22 AM
He has commented on depression off and on throughout his internet career. He took his breakup pretty hard, and it can't help Miles was involved in that illegal alien shooting earlier this year. He's had other health problems as well. Those often lead to a greater chance of clinical depression. It's something all of us have to deal with either personally of through someone we know. I enjoy watching him more than anyone else on TGWTG, and wish him the best.

sentaku
2011-11-13, 01:28 AM
Funny thing: each time Spoony appears in my dreams, I'm acting like an ******* towards him. I wonder what is that supposed to mean.

I think Oreo is helping him a lot. Look how many vlogs he made in such a short period of time after getting her.

I get the feeling that the vlogs take less time to do, there doesn't seem to be a script, and it's generally just a straight shot. That and there is very little editing to be done. The downside is there are less views so each video generates less revenue so he needs to produce more.

Lord Seth
2011-11-13, 03:47 AM
Do you think you could post a link to the requisite video? It seems a bit odd to start a topic alluding to a video he made and ask for thoughts but not to actually link to said video.

Bhu
2011-11-13, 04:39 AM
His review of the Thing was awesome and spot on. Poor guy, I hope he gets better.

Shadow of the Sun
2011-11-13, 05:22 AM
Do you think you could post a link to the requisite video? It seems a bit odd to start a topic alluding to a video he made and ask for thoughts but not to actually link to said video.

It was a blog post. Find it here (http://spoonyexperiment.com/2011/11/11/regarding-the-delays/).

Fredaintdead
2011-11-13, 05:44 AM
He's got my support too. :smallsmile: Spoony has given me a fair few laughs over the years. I'll make sure the people over at TSE sees this. :smallsmile:

Tengu_temp
2011-11-13, 11:33 AM
I get the feeling that the vlogs take less time to do, there doesn't seem to be a script, and it's generally just a straight shot. That and there is very little editing to be done. The downside is there are less views so each video generates less revenue so he needs to produce more.

And between the fighting game adaptation month and getting Oreo he was barely making anything. So it's still a huge boost in activity.

Starscream
2011-11-13, 12:28 PM
Spoony is one of the funniest guys on the internet, and I love watching his stuff.

I really hope he gets through this alright. I've known people with depression, and there's an oddly helpless feeling you get when you want to make them happy and have no idea what to do, because there problem isn't something you can help with.

GoblinGilmartin
2011-11-16, 06:43 PM
I hope that Noah sees this and knows that he has more loving and supporting fans than he can possibly guess, all over the internet and the world.

Please, keep commenting, I wish to see this thread grow and get bigger and bigger in support of TSE and Spoony.
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/377659_1955468544996_1791181197_1349401_110126995_ n.jpg