PDA

View Full Version : Mr Burlew, message for you...

Schaten
2011-12-22, 11:51 PM
Hello guys... Im new over here, i mean, never posted on this forum before. Perhaps i am a reader of OOTS since the start, and it is just great.

Right now im passing trough this bad life moment, and whyle reading the last comic i just realize how much times i was feeling bad, and OOTS made me smile at the end of the day.

That why i decided to register, and send Mr Burlew a message: just thank you for all the laughs, you are epic :)

PS: Sry if this is out of place, not sure about it :smallbiggrin:

Zjoot
2011-12-22, 11:58 PM
Welcome to the Playground. :smallsmile: I certainly know what you mean about the comic. I've had many a bad mood banished by a new OotS, and the great community here on the forum. I hope you stick around and stuff.

Ulysses WkAmil
2011-12-23, 12:02 AM
My friend and I finished the OOTS in two days (a few months ago), we got addicted the first few panels. Hilarious comic, even taught me some things about the 3.5 system.

KillianHawkeye
2011-12-23, 07:36 AM
My friend and I finished the OOTS in two days (a few months ago), we got addicted the first few panels. Hilarious comic, even taught me some things about the 3.5 system.

You finished it?? Can you send me the future comics, pretty please? I'll give cookies!

Peelee
2011-12-23, 10:23 AM
Hello guys... Im new over here, i mean, never posted on this forum before. Perhaps i am a reader of OOTS since the start, and it is just great.

Right now im passing trough this bad life moment, and whyle reading the last comic i just realize how much times i was feeling bad, and OOTS made me smile at the end of the day.

That why i decided to register, and send Mr Burlew a message: just thank you for all the laughs, you are epic :)

PS: Sry if this is out of place, not sure about it :smallbiggrin:

I used to feel that way about Calvin and Hobbes way back when I was a kid and it was in syndication. I was made fun of a lot for being this weird, nerdy kid, but no matter how bad I felt, I always knew that the boy and his tiger were waiting for me at the end of the day, right at their special place in the newspaper, always willing to give a little of their time to try to make me smile. I think it's pretty amazing when something like that happens, and you just reminded me of a pretty special thing in my life. Hope things for better for you soon, sir.

Ulysses WkAmil
2011-12-24, 02:14 AM
You finished it?? Can you send me the future comics, pretty please? I'll give cookies!

Certainly, let me consult H.G. Wells, and I shall step:
BACK INTO THE FUTUUUURURRRRE1REE