PDA

View Full Version : Plan 9 fanworks

The Durvin
2011-12-26, 02:35 AM
http://p.twimg.com/AhAE7L_CIAE_dUr.jpg

I've always suspected that Eros was schizophrenic. The other aliens plainly think he's crazy, and he's convinced the CIA is developing a way to explode sunlight. He's terrified that the humans might find out about him, but also throws hissy fits that they're not paying attention to him. You say Ed Wood was an incompetent director? I say...well, okay, probably. But that doesn't mean they aren't fun ideas.

Speaking of which, if I was a bigger nerd than I am, I would write a fanfic, crossing over Plan 9 and 3rd Rock from the Sun. See, like, Eros was schizophrenic, but he survived his saucer catching on fire, and escaped the mental institution. The 3rd Rock's crew was told they were just on Earth to research it (mention that it's officially listed "in a reputable guidebook" as "mostly harmless"), but the information officer was secretly sifting through human records to make sure Eros was never noticed. Now that he's escaped, he's on his way to Earth with *insert doomsday device here*, and Sally is sent back to stop him. Maybe work in This Island Earth, that sitcom from the 80's about Burt Reynolds the alien and his time-controlling halfbreed daughter Eva, even Santa Claus Vs. the Martians. Fun, right?!

Right?