PDA

View Full Version : Is that an extra dimension in your pocket or ar you just happy to see me?

Zaklog
2012-01-06, 10:05 AM
I remember reading on some message board a while ago a story by a DM whose party had an odd experience. One of the characters was a warforged who had a bag of holding built into his chest. At one point, he (unwittingly) put a very powerful magical item in there. By all rights, he (and the entire party) should have been blown to pieces, but he managed to make a saving throw, and, upon surviving, found out that he essentially had a portal to another dimension built into his chest.

His party proceeded to exploit the hell out of this by building an island in there, plotting to smuggle entire armies through him . . . all kinds of ridiculous plans.

I was trying to track this story down again and couldn't find it. Has anyone else here seen this, and could you tell me where to find the story?

Yora
2012-01-06, 10:22 AM
Google is your friend: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88885

Zaklog
2012-01-06, 11:16 AM
Thank you, Yora. I had tried Google earlier, but couldn't figure out what keywords to use to track down this story. It probably doesn't help that I'm not a serious D & D player, and so, was only marginally familiar with the terminology for the world.

Yora
2012-01-06, 11:37 AM
"Demiplane" was probably the magic word.