PDA

View Full Version : Why does everyone hate me?

Gligarman2
2012-02-03, 08:19 PM
Why does nobody post on my threads? I have made new threads, such as "Full Auto" a new base class, or help with a hombrew item. For some reason, nobody ever posts, even though they are in plain sight. Do you guys hate me?:smallfrown:

Hiro Protagonest
2012-02-03, 08:33 PM
Well, that "full auto" class isn't even close to complete. There's not much to post about.

Loki_42
2012-02-03, 08:38 PM
I doubt if anyone hates you. Look, I've been in your position, I know it sucks. People post in my threads, but I've only once made it past the first page. I don't know how to help you get more people, but I might try posting your own threads less, and posting in other's more. Help people know you, you know? I'm sure people not responding to you is bad luck more than anything, but getting known should surely help. Good luck.:smallsmile:

Flame of Anor
2012-02-03, 08:40 PM
Why does nobody post on my threads? I have made new threads, such as "Full Auto" a new base class, or help with a hombrew item. For some reason, nobody ever posts, even though they are in plain sight. Do you guys hate me?:smallfrown:

Huh? Even if people are ignoring you, it's definitely because they haven't noticed you--not because they hate you.

Loki_42
2012-02-03, 08:43 PM
Looking at your class, I'm going to have to echo Jade Dragon here. The class needs work to make it commentable. Add some more abilities, at least enough for a basic chassis, so we know how the class is going to work and so we can recommend additions to it. And maybe spruce up the appearance. Do you know how to make a table?

kyoryu
2012-02-03, 10:31 PM
Warnock's Dilemna. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warnock%27s_Dilemma)

Roland St. Jude
2012-02-03, 11:30 PM
Sheriff: I don't hate you either, but this thread isn't about Roleplaying games. Thread locked.