PDA

View Full Version : New and Altered Prestige Classes: Enchantment Spinner

Anton Spohn
2012-02-28, 02:09 PM
Hey guys, long time user but first time posting. I need a little help with tweaking a prestige class I've been working on. The class in question is an adaptation of the existing Nightmare Spinner. I'm using the Nightmare Spinner and Abjurant Champion, both of which are located in Complet Mage, as the basis for the class structure.

Requirements
Feats: Unsettling Enchantment, Spell Focus (Enchantment), Greater Spell Focus
Skills: Bluff 5 ranks, Diplomacy 5 ranks, Sense Motive 5 ranks
Spellcasting: Able to cast 4th level arcane spells including at least 3 compulsions.

BAB: poor
Saves: Good Will
Spellcasting: full casting progression.

Class Abilities
1: Social Skill Bonus, Expanded Influence, Command
2: Swift Enchantments, Extended Enchantments
3: Command, Expanded Influence
4:
5: Command, Expanded Influence

Social Skill Bonus: add a bonus equal to your class level to Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate & Sense Motive.

Expanded Influence: If an enchantment spell you cast has a Hit Dice limit you may add 2 HD to that limit. This increases by an additional 2 at 3rd, and 5th level. Additionaly you may add Animals, Monstrous Humans, and Fey to the list of creatures that echantment spells you cast can affect.

Command: Similar to the Cleric's turn ability. You may use this ability 3+cha mod times per day. The type of creatures you may affect with this ability is based on your class level. At first level you may affect Vermin with this affect, 2nd Constructs, 3rd Undead, 4th Plants, 5th Oozes.

Swift Enchantments: Enchantment spells equal to 1/2 your class level may be cast as a swift action.

Extended Influence: Enchantment spells you cast are Extended as though through the Extend Spell feat with no change to the spell level.

Thanks guys,
Anton