PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying Difficulties

Reaper_Monkey
2012-04-01, 05:05 AM
I'm having some problems roleplaying a new character in my game, I thought I'd go for something a little different from my usual Highland Pony, (normally the Garron variant because their stats compliment my play style well). However I'm now playing a Galician Pony (because I really like Mustangs and they're sort of similar) and I've no idea how to play them!

They're meant to have Celtic themes in them, so I thought it wouldn't be too dissimilar to my usual fair of the Highland Pony... but they're completely different, and now I'm stuck playing a hot climate race in cold climate conditions. The GM also keeps telling me my accent is terrible and that I'm being stereotypical using a cheap day-time TV Mexican accent!

How do you guys normally play your Galician Ponies? Do you have any tips of play styles which work well and examples of characters I can take inspiration from?

Jarawara
2012-04-01, 05:16 PM
Shouldn't your name be "Reaper Pony"?

The Dark Fiddler
2012-04-01, 06:23 PM

Are you calling humans monkeys? I'll have you know we're entirely different species! :smallannoyed:

Reaper_Monkey
2012-04-02, 02:22 AM

Yeah well when I first made my account we were playing a slightly different game, it resembled this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_sfnQDr1-o) you see...