PDA

View Full Version : When do I lose infraction points?

Balor01
2012-04-22, 01:10 PM
I have like 100 for aaaaages. When do these points disapperar? I have been nice for a long time :smallbiggrin:

Rawhide
2012-04-22, 01:14 PM
Some warnings and infractions don't expire. However, most do. The forum rules specify the length of warnings and infractions, and you can check when your own ones will expire by going to your profile.

Balor01
2012-04-23, 03:55 AM
Till august it is then I guess :smallbiggrin:

Thanks Rawhide.

Knaight
2012-04-23, 04:16 AM
Some warnings and infractions don't expire. However, most do. The forum rules specify the length of warnings and infractions, and you can check when your own ones will expire by going to your profile.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there was a recent revision to the infraction lengths, which was not applied retroactively. As such, anything too old (it's been, what, a few months?) will need to be checked specifically.

Roland St. Jude
2012-04-23, 06:14 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there was a recent revision to the infraction lengths, which was not applied retroactively.True. The Forum Rules now reflect the shorter durations to be used going forward. Infractions issued before the change still have their old durations. The change was not applied, technically or actually, retroactively.

As such, anything too old (it's been, what, a few months?) will need to be checked specifically.The expiry listed in one's user profile is accurate and need not be checked with us. We do look at the issue date and consider that it might have expired under the new, shorter lengths when reviewing an account for banning. But other than that we don't really look at it.

Sheriff: Question answered, so thread locked.