PDA

View Full Version : Complain about the moving

Man on Fire
2012-04-22, 02:05 PM
Dear Administration and Moderation of Giant In The Playground Forums.
I'm sadly forced to write official complaint to you over a decision you did made recently.
Thread Warfare in a Fantasy Setting (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=239695) has been moved from all roleplaying games board to the Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 only board.
People in this thread were discussing various things others than Dungeons & Dragons including other games like Exalted, Warhammer or Iron Knigdoms as well as non-game related material, like all kinds of books. Some people were even complaining against those who tried to take this discussion purerly into Dungeons & Dragons territory.
I belive this topic to cover too wide material that it would be good for it to be moved to board specific for only one game and that Media Discussion board would be more appriorate for it.
Sinicerly
Man on Fire.

Roland St. Jude
2012-04-22, 02:22 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Please PM a moderator for that subforum rather than posting here. Also, the OP says, in part,:

Edit: Lets state for guidlines that:
-Assume standard Pathfinder/DnD spells, classes, monsters, etc.
-Assume a more standard caster to non-caster ration, as in most DnD settings(Golarion or Forgotten Realms, for instance). And wizards would require longer training, say 10 years or more, and require a decent intellect to master the basics.
-Multiple powers, mostly N or LN, but some stretching across most other alignments. How would this effect combat? Are there inherent advantages to certain alignments?I have no doubt that a general discussion of fantasy warfare is possible, but that doesn't seem to be what this particular thread is about. We don't let thread starters boss other posters around or own a thread, but by default they do somewhat set the topic for discussion. People can bring in ideas from other games, and fantasy in general, but what the OP seems to be after is ideas for his 3.5/Pathfinder game.