PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 5: Retribution

Scowling Dragon
2012-04-26, 05:27 PM
Trailer.... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7LWCKMFKk8)

..........WHAT
THE
HELL
IS
GOING
ON!
Rant
This has officially cut all connections to cannon and any relationship to resident evil. This looks so stupid that it has reached around and became awesome again.

Well Ok most unlikely as it stars Mila Jovovich and is directed by anderson.

I hate Mila as an action star. She isn't even an action star! Shes not charismatic, shes not a good actor, she doesn't actually DO any action (Just lots of CGI crap). And she talk in the most annoying way. Its GRATING to hear her talk with that "fakey soft voice".

And Maybe if anderson stops fawning over his wife and actually wrote a decent story MAYBE this could be awesomely stupid at best.

Anyway. Yeah. This is crazy.

Gnoman
2012-04-26, 07:33 PM
While it's a very vague, very confusing trailer, the obvious Ada Wong in the background gives some hope that it will be less bad than it could be.

Giggling Ghast
2012-04-26, 10:22 PM
I don't really see what's wrong with it.

There seems to be some stuff set in a non-zombie infested world. A simulation, maybe? A flashback?

Starbuck_II
2012-04-26, 10:42 PM
Okay, it showing a comparison between the new world and the old, I guess.

I don't remember the flying or rhino zombies. Yes, the flying ones in RE 5 the game existed, but we haven't established plaga enough yet I think to do that.

How did she escape the end of last movie is big question? She was knocked unconscious... you don't usually escape bad guys unconscious.
Hopefully, the beginning will be logical and good and not Dues ex machina.

Starwulf
2012-04-27, 08:38 PM
Okay, it showing a comparison between the new world and the old, I guess.

I don't remember the flying or rhino zombies. Yes, the flying ones in RE 5 the game existed, but we haven't established plaga enough yet I think to do that.

How did she escape the end of last movie is big question? She was knocked unconscious... you don't usually escape bad guys unconscious.
Hopefully, the beginning will be logical and good and not Dues ex machina.

wait..what? She wasn't unconscious at the end of RE4, they were all standing on the ship as Umbrella Helicopters/Jets circled overhead.

Devonix
2012-04-27, 10:12 PM
It's a RE movie, the're all terrible and none of them ever have any connection to the games.

Hell the game characters only exist in the movies to fail so that Mila's character can look more badass.

Ricky S
2012-04-28, 10:22 AM
It will be awesome! RE movies are my guilty pleasure. Who cares about the plot or acting. I want to see retarded zombies get killed in gruesome ways.

Scowling Dragon
2012-04-28, 10:23 AM
It will be awesome! RE movies are my guilty pleasure. Who cares about the plot or acting. I want to see retarded zombies get killed in gruesome ways.

Il give you that. :smalltongue:

KillianHawkeye
2012-04-28, 04:20 PM
I'm pretty sure that I'm going to love it regardless of such things like "acting" or "storylines that make sense." It's friggin Resident Evil!

My only concern is that they don't take that cute blonde from Extinction and put her on a bus again. :smallannoyed: