PDA

View Full Version : Web camera recording program.

Doomboy911
2012-05-14, 10:47 PM
Alright so I'm looking for a web camera recording program. My friend and I plan on doing web shows so we need something fast. Also does anyone know of any programs to speed up a computer. I'm not trying to spend too much money about twenty bucks for each program at the most. Any ideas?

Karoht
2012-05-15, 03:46 PM
Alright so I'm looking for a web camera recording program. My friend and I plan on doing web shows so we need something fast. Also does anyone know of any programs to speed up a computer. I'm not trying to spend too much money about twenty bucks for each program at the most. Any ideas?
@Web Camera Recording
Go to Livestream.com and sign up for a free account. Download software. Set up software.
Streams live, and records to both your hard drive and the internet. You can re-download from the internet at any time so you don't clutter up your hard drive. Also, the files aren't massive which is handy.

I used Livestream to record a Machinima in real time, and then uploaded the file to youtube.

@Speed up a computer
AVG Virus Scan is free, has a lot of free diagnostic tools as well that might unclutter some junk. Totally recommend de-fragging your hard drive, it's a tool that comes with windows, just search for defrag or de-frag.

Best of luck.