PDA

View Full Version : Simple question and a random aside.

Theroc
2012-05-19, 05:16 AM
I hated to make a thread just to ask for definitions, but I didn't know where to find the terms and I couldn't find a place to ask general questions about a subject... so...

What's PEACH?

As an aside, I was wondering if anyone on GITP has worked much with homebrewed vestiges(Tome of Magic) or Soulmelds. I guess I can extend this to homebrewed Bo9S Disciplines as well, but from some stuff I've seen I can surmise the latter has been done.

Glimbur
2012-05-19, 07:20 AM
PEACH means Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly.

There are homebrewed soulmelds, vestiges, martial disciplines, and about anything else you can think of in the homebrew boards. The in-forum search function is kind of bad, I suggest using google via site:giantitp.com/forums "whatever you want to find". Or look in the Expanded Homebrewer's Signature thread (link in my signature). There are other compilation threads on various topics.

Welcome to the boards! (By which I mean the homebrew boards, since your join date is a while ago)

Veklim
2012-05-19, 07:23 AM
Please Examine And Critique Honestly.

With regards to your query, NeoSeraphi has probably done some by now, I think he's covered just about every set of mechanics in the game at one point or another!

Theroc
2012-05-19, 02:37 PM
PEACH means Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly.

There are homebrewed soulmelds, vestiges, martial disciplines, and about anything else you can think of in the homebrew boards. The in-forum search function is kind of bad, I suggest using google via site:giantitp.com/forums "whatever you want to find". Or look in the Expanded Homebrewer's Signature thread (link in my signature). There are other compilation threads on various topics.

Welcome to the boards! (By which I mean the homebrew boards, since your join date is a while ago)

Ah, I was mostly curious since I didn't see any guides on those elements, but I saw some tutorial-type stuff on spells and classes and such.

As for my join-date... I can't even remember exactly what happened, but I haven't been on the board pretty much at all since I joined until a week-ish ago, so generally speaking, I'm brand-new, lol.

Thanks for the info, I didn't wanna clutter the board with the question, but it seemed more polite than crashing into some thread as is and asking, risking derailing the thread with my questions, and I couldn't find the definition anywhere.

Maybe someone should at some point compile a glossary of any such terms? Granted, if PEACH is the only one, then maybe we should just edit it into one of the linked homebrewer guide things, if the original creators would be alright with that.

Midwoka
2012-05-19, 03:57 PM
Maybe someone should at some point compile a glossary of any such terms? Granted, if PEACH is the only one, then maybe we should just edit it into one of the linked homebrewer guide things, if the original creators would be alright with that.

I keep this open in another tab when I'm reading stuff on here:
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18512

One of the stickies in the general roleplaying section links to it, but it can be hard to find if you don't want to venture out of Homebrew Design. It'd be nice to have it stickied here.

Theroc
2012-05-19, 04:20 PM
Ha! I didn't read far enough into that glossary, I just thought it was a list of book abbreviations. Thanks for that.