PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Arcane Fist (Magus Archetype) [P.E.AC.H]

Lemmy
2012-05-28, 07:36 PM
Arcane Fist

Class Skills: The Arcane Fist adds Acrobatics and Escape Artist to her class skills.

Unarmed Strike: The Arcane Fist magus gains Improved Unarmed Strike as a bonus feat at 1st level. This ability replaces the magus bonus feat gained at 5th level.

Mystic Tatoo (Su): At 1st level Arcane Fist magi craft mystical tattoos on their bodies. This tattoo is usually a symbol that represents the magus personality, allegiance or beliefs, and is usually located on the magus' fist, chest or shoulder. This tattoo can be enchanted as an weapon, allowing the magus to add enhancement bonuses to her unarmed attacks. This ability replaces the magus proficiency with martial weapons.

Canny Defense (Ex): Starting at 2nd level, when wearing light or no armor and not using a shield, an Arcane Fist Magus adds 1 point of Intelligence bonus (if any) per Magus class level to her Dexterity bonus to modify Armor Class. If a magus is caught flat-footed or otherwise denied her Dexterity bonus, she also loses this bonus. This ability replaces the magus Medium Armor class Feature.

Insightful Strike (Ex): Starting at 5th level, when wearing light or no armor and not using a shield, an Arcane Fist Magus adds 1 point of Intelligence bonus (if any) per Magus class level to all her attack and damage rolls while wielding a melee weapon or making unarmed attacks. This ability replaces the Magus Heavy Armor class feature.

So, what do you guys think?

I always liked unarmed warriors (punching dragons in the face is just too awesome!), and I love the magus class, so I decided to combine them to create a kung-fu wizard. :smallbiggrin: