PDA

View Full Version : "It's our duty to keep order" Guards walls of madness OOC

The_listener
2012-06-09, 05:28 PM
HI guys, please re-post all sheets here, game will begin when everyone is accounted for or tomorrow, whichever is first.

Also, pick your colors.

EDIT: And a background posted here please, or at least what the charcter would admit

Linguz
2012-06-09, 05:42 PM
"Eiravel, Elven Warblade, reporting for duty."

Signature holds the link to my character.

Ballista
2012-06-09, 07:10 PM
AHA! I'm back in town now...
Sylv Camael (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=406624) shall be claiming sea green... cuz it's nice.

Background reposted here:
Sylv was raised unwittingly by her two low-born parents, both farmers from the rolling plains of Theriss. The only marks of her planetouched heritage at her birth were her striking white eyes Her celestial heritage began to manifest late into her adolescence, her original light brown hair transformed into flowing golden locks, and she often shed an aura of calm and serenity in her waking hours. She began to question her existence here at her family's farm; sure this was her family's home, but there must be some other vocation for one such as herself.
Sylv left her homestead on her 17th birthday, hoping to make a name of herself, in search of fame and glorious treasures. Her pursuits led her to Theriss' capital, where she hoped to find her fortunes. Rumors began to emerge in the city about some psychotic murders centered around certain rural areas near Sylv's home. Fearing for her family, Sylv immediately fled the city to her parent's farm.
Smoke could be seen from miles away, there were numerous columns of smoke dotting the countryside, marking the burning farmsteads and ranches that filled the fruitful heartlands of Theriss. Sylv's family was not sparred. She approached the burning wreckage that was her home, only to find ashes and death. She knelt amongst the falling carcass that was her home, hoping death would claim her.
Tyr, the Just God, took pity on Sylv; he descended from the Celestial realm to offer her the power to destroy evil, to avenge her parents. Sylv was filled with disbelief, surely the Maimed God himself would not take notice of such a small speck in the multiverse, but Sylv thought there to be no choice but to seek vengeance for her family. Tyr's power filled Sylv as a portion of Tyr's divine power filled Sylv, marking her as a Favored Soul.
Sylv journeyed throughout Theriss, in search of the one who had destroyed all that she cared for. She hopes that by seeking employment as a guard at the notorious Meridi penitentiary, she would be able to find the being responsible for her grievances.

AvocadoAvenger
2012-06-10, 04:39 PM
Adrint, Elven Urban Ranger (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=408307), at your service.
I will be posting spoken lines in dark blue.

In the unification wars, Adrint signed up with Emperor Nather Drachai as auxiliary force in the war against Karash, but rarely saw battle. Not to say that he wasn't in several battles, and never fought in the war, but he never did see the front lines. After the war, he was recruited as a sane person with good ideas to find out why people were going mad, but none ever went very far. Eventually he was demoted of sorts as the groups disbanded, and was naturally sent to the prison as a guard.

The_listener
2012-06-11, 10:17 AM
(Because i'm thick and posted it here, lest continue.)
The boat rocks and pivots in the waves, black figures move around the ship, lurking just below the seas. Aboard this ship, lays a portion of the newly Damned, and there captors, Several new recruits to the Guards forces (You) and a series of Inmates, manacled to the benches at the edge of the water, bags over their heads, with only thin eyeslits for vision.. The guards move around the ship, testing their sealegs, watching the inmates, as the ships Crowman calls out
"LAND HO!"

The_listener
2012-06-11, 10:18 PM
And have an IC Game :smallsmile:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246245

Linguz
2012-06-11, 10:23 PM
And have an IC Game :smallsmile:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246245

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246246

I think you mean this one.

The_listener
2012-06-12, 08:10 AM
Whoops, thanks, it was late and my mind was not working properly :)

AvocadoAvenger
2012-06-12, 07:00 PM
It seems to me like having the guards and inmates post in different threads discourages us from ever interacting with each other, even when we would.

Ballista
2012-06-12, 07:05 PM
It would think it'd start to make more sense after we diverge into separate camps. But while we're together, it is a little unnecessary.

Linguz
2012-06-12, 08:58 PM
That is, if we diverge.

--

Just noticed that I had yet to roll the health again, since I changed from Fighter to Warblade. [roll0]

Ballista
2012-06-12, 09:19 PM
Well it would be kinda ridiculous if we just hauled the prisoners around in chains for the whole game...
Well let's hope that we're almost to the prison, it sounds really fun in there.
Well I'm gonna start another sentence with "Well" because that would be funny... Not really

Linguz
2012-06-12, 09:21 PM
Unless stuff happens and we've got to pair up to survive. Stuff that's so crazy that even the jester, as insane as he is, sees that he won't survive alone. And then we'd have a group that wants to kill each other, but can't due to need.

Ballista
2012-06-12, 09:26 PM
Well, we can only wait to find out eh?
I honestly would just gut that jester guy at the first chance, clowns/people in motley creep me out :smalleek:

Linguz
2012-06-12, 09:30 PM
Depending on how he acts, Eiravel might be entertained sparring against someone who's insane. As long as he doesn't actually, y'know, kill her. You can only train against traditional fighters for so long before it gets boring.

AvocadoAvenger
2012-06-12, 10:32 PM
I honestly would just gut that jester guy at the first chance, clowns/people in motley creep me out :smalleek:

They are probably saying the same thing about the LG demi-aasimar:smallamused:

Ballista
2012-06-14, 03:15 PM
Wait!
Why aren't the prisoners gagged? They could bite me, they might have rabies!
:smalleek:

Linguz
2012-06-14, 03:16 PM
Then gag them. You're a guard. You can do it.

Ballista
2012-06-14, 03:18 PM
Yeah, you're right, I keep forgetting that :smallannoyed:
Darn oversights...
Want me to touch you again? :smallbiggrin:

Linguz
2012-06-14, 03:21 PM
Kim and Bulwark aren't here right now. Instead, it's Eiravel who would probably gut you if she wanted to. :smallamused:

Also, Kim is totally going to control object on that stick to whack you several times over.

Ballista
2012-06-14, 03:24 PM
Haha, probably true; but that wouldn't be very nice.
We can play that out later :smalltongue:

Ballista
2012-06-21, 02:23 PM
Hey, don't mind me... just uhh you know, cleaning the gutters...