PDA

View Full Version : TV Show with Effeminate Twin Hitman?

chaosgirl
2012-06-18, 03:54 PM
Hello its me again.

I have been trying to remember the name of a syndicated TV show from the late 90's or early 00's.

The part that stands out were supporting characters that were a pair of weaselly effeminate twin hitmen (or assassins or some other word for "Kills people for money") who I recall spending most of the show in a bar, debating the "proper" way to kill people.

I'm FAIRLY sure this show existed but I recall it being on at like 2am Detroit time back when I was in collage.

Anyone know the name of it?

+++EDIT+++

Like I said I recall it as being on at mostly the wee hours of night, when I was studying or had been drinking... it may be some sort of strange sleep deprived, drunken creation of my horrid mind :P
Thanks in advance

Dr. Simon
2012-06-19, 05:26 AM
You're not thinking of the two guys from the Bond film, Diamonds Are Forever? (Mr Wint and Mr Kidd, something like that).

chaosgirl
2012-06-19, 08:19 AM
That COULD be it honestly. It is a 12 year old memory that wasn't formed under the best situation, Ill check it out ASAP

Thanks, honestly this has been on the tip of my brain for a few days, and has been driving me nuts.