PDA

View Full Version : Tron Vs Windu

gooddragon1
2012-06-20, 06:58 PM
Windu does not have access to any offensive force powers (force push, force persuasion, etc...) but can use force jump and any other mobility enhancements as well as precognition. He has his single lightsaber.

Tron has 2 disc blades (treated as being cabable of deflecting a lightsaber and vice versa).

Both are treated as their strongest versions that can be found (with the noted stipulations).

Fight to the pain death in the Colosseum on the planet Geonosis. Only the pit itself is accessible and the rest is off limits.

Who would win this confrontation?

Ninjadeadbeard
2012-06-20, 08:14 PM
The only answer needed (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A07WNupEXk). :smallcool:

Tavar
2012-06-20, 08:26 PM
Tron appears to be about as powerful as the average human. Mace Windu, like all combat jedi, is far beyond the peak of human ability. Doesn't seem like a fair fight.

This is going by the Tron movies. Is their another source?

gooddragon1
2012-06-20, 08:29 PM
Tron appears to be about as powerful as the average human. Mace Windu, like all combat jedi, is far beyond the peak of human ability. Doesn't seem like a fair fight.

This is going by the Tron movies. Is their another source?

Hm, I didn't anticipate that. Though I suppose tron could be reprogrammed to exceed normal abilities it's not canon.

Raimun
2012-06-20, 09:50 PM
Hmm, tough fight but honestly? I'd be concerned about how much Batman and Kakashi would tip the scales and for which side. I mean they would obviously be involved.
I really don't get this thread.