PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] The Tarrasque Tristalt

XiaoTie
2012-06-30, 07:28 PM
I am terribly sorry for the delay, but our game is finally ready to begin!

I shall provide a map of the world in the near future, it's been a looooong time since I worked with Photoshop. Push comes to shove, I'll provide a very old version of how the world is supposed to look. I hope you guys enjoy. And once again, sorry for the delay

Come One, Come All

Said the pieces of parchment that hung around Port City since before the sun rose this morning, for the time of the Nubio Festival had arrived. All brides were to be blessed and their husbands-to-be to participate in many of the events there present.

All the city was invited to join the festivities as this year's brides anxiously anticipated the week of their nuptial engagement, to happen in two weeks from that very day. People from all the surrounding towns and hamlets were also invited and the largest local celebration was about to take place in the city's central park and square.

Once lively, the streets of Port City were abandoned as the inhabitants prepared themselves as well as their family to join the festival that very night. The Great Temple of Pelor was the only place where people still rapidly walked around, selling holy water, taking donations from some of the visiting families as well as the family of those brides that would participate in the event.

Golden yellow and white flags, hanging from the windows of both short buildings and tall ones alike, trembled to the morning northern wind.; from the eastern docks districts, to the northern noble quarter, to all the quarters of the city the golden yellow and white banners adorned the Queen of the East, as Port City was known throughout the kingdoms of Enilak.

Morning was almost done, when all around the city five special individuals laid their eyes upon banners and scrolls...

Azoth
2012-07-01, 12:09 AM
Azrael sighed as he looked upon the sign. His feathered wings shifting slightly as he finished reading. This matter was of little concern to him. The affairs of nobles and even the people of this city were not his own.

I wonder if there will atleast be good food or sport? Nothing like a boring party to honor those too rich to care, but with enough pretense to fake it.

With his little self quip over, Azreal began to make his way to the square. Walking rather than flying. He felt no need to draw every half-lidded eye to himself.

Lexin
2012-07-01, 05:28 AM
Alyssa was walking around the town, the shiny golden flags were everywhere. She made her serious face...
These flags are shiny. They lead somewhere. There will be more shiny in this place!
... and took the trail.

She notices a parchment describing what is going on here... and reads for a while, but quickly starts walking again. Reading isn't as interesting as shiny.

*sniff* *sniff*
Maybe they have some food too.

Vixsor Lumin
2012-07-01, 09:53 AM
Adoven grabs flier and reads quickly. Maybe the Saint ran off to the festival... he thinks, dropping the paper and heading to the square

qwertyu63
2012-07-01, 07:47 PM
Engald, looking at a flyer: Ah, yes. This is today, isn't it. He starts off towards the event.

INoKnowNames
2012-07-01, 08:56 PM
Taking a flyer upon entering Port Town, Althia merrily makes her way to the Great Temple of Pelor. "I can't wait for the Nubio Festival to begin. It's going to be great! This vacation is going to be so much fun! I wonder if there’s anything I can do to help the festivities along…”