PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Skype buddies....any takers?

Giegue
2012-07-13, 07:45 AM
As the title asks. While I have lots of RL friends, I have few online ones and since I can't see my RL friends a lot(they are all fairly busy people....) I am looking for more people to chat with on skype and such. I'm not talking about voice chat, and in fact am not even able to voice chat in my current situation so don't worry I am not some kind of freaky pedo-stalker out to find out where you live. I'm just looking for some people that I can talk with on skype and have fun with.

If you want to know more about me, well, as you know I am a D&D player(though I haven't played in an actual group in years..-__-), PC gamer, otaku, collage student and self-proclaimed evil overlord who also enjoys other topics ranging from history to science to politics and many, many others. I love all things evil in media, my favorite characters are always the villains. Anyway...if you need any more info about me, look around the forums at my posts.

If you want to exchange skype info, please, don't put your contact info in this thread. Instead, just PM me here on the forums. However, if you are interested I would like it if you could post your interest in this thread before or after PMing me, since I forget to check my PMs at times.

Anyway, would anybody be interested in being my online chat buddy?