PDA

View Full Version : Waffle Bot vs Fruit Juicer 2000

t209
2012-07-19, 03:31 AM
In the battle of the robots that creates certain products for enjoyment of the consumers
and ability to turn themselves into weapon against anything., we have
Waffle Bot (from A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas)
- A robot that creates waffle to prevent maple syrup burns and electric shock from picking up waffle from a toaster.
His main weaponry includes scalding hot maple syrup and the iron waffle frame which can hit people with the spring attachment.
Fruit Juicer (From Penny Arcade)
- Makes juice (in unsatisfying and unpleasant way)
plus it manages to murder all the zombies and turn them into juice.
Which of these food making robots will win in this battle.

Parra
2012-07-19, 03:49 AM
Im not sure that Waffle Bot's (WB) Maple Scalding attack would have much effect on the Fruit Juicer 200 (FJ2k), but that electric shock could cause FJ2k some serious problems, might even burn out its motor.

FJ2k on the other hand Im not sure that the WB would even fit into the juicing part of it. Sure it killed some Zombies, but Zombies are atracted to noise and would likely push themselves slowly into the juicing aparatus

I think I would have to give this to the Waffle Bot, it seems to have the more effective attack in this match-up

t209
2012-07-19, 09:58 AM
Im not sure that Waffle Bot's (WB) Maple Scalding attack would have much effect on the Fruit Juicer 200 (FJ2k), but that electric shock could cause FJ2k some serious problems, might even burn out its motor.

FJ2k on the other hand Im not sure that the WB would even fit into the juicing part of it. Sure it killed some Zombies, but Zombies are atracted to noise and would likely push themselves slowly into the juicing aparatus

I think I would have to give this to the Waffle Bot, it seems to have the more effective attack in this match-up

Well, I think Fruit Juicer killed them (http://penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/08/18)all (http://penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/08/21).