PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Battle Royale

TroubleBrewing
2012-07-23, 08:15 PM
"Welcome! I know you must be confused. Perhaps a bit disoriented, yes? Well, being beaten into unconsciousness can have that effect. Hopefully, you've sufficiently recovered by now, or the rest of your life will be short and likely unpleasant."

You cannot see the speaker, but you hear him just fine. The floor underneath you is bare rock, and the room is lit by a single window less than six inches square. The door in front of you is solid metal, and there is a hook with a bag hanging from it on the wall.

Your cell itself is just barely big enough that you could stretch out on the floor and not touch both walls with your head and feet.

"Now, your situation is as follows. I have brought you to my island for a bit of fun and games. You have been chosen due to your skill set, and because I think it might be fun to watch you die. In front of you is the only equipment you'll receive from me, but if you should manage to slay a few of your competitors, well... I can't be responsible for what happens to their possessions.

There are twenty-one competitors on my island, and until twenty of you are dead (for the second time, in some cases), none of you are leaving. If two or more of you remain after seventy-two hours, I'll personally slay each of you. I would, of course, be most disappointed if that should occur... After all, why bring so many and miss out on a proper bloodbath?

When your door opens, head outside and seek out your opponents. Feel free to make alliances all you wish. Bear in mind that nothing lasts forever, and that includes friendship. Especially here.

This island is surrounded on all sides by water. Swim too far from shore, and the various creatures in my employ will ensure you do not survive long. Feel like taking the easy way out, and not giving your competition the satisfaction of killing you? Be my guest!

There are no rules here. There is only the game, and I want to see a good, bloody battle. If I am unsatisfied with the proceedings, I'll change the game up a bit. Survive til the end, and you will be rewarded and returned to your lives outside. Failure is it's own punishment, I'm afraid. There will be no second chances.

The game begins soon. Prepare yourself. And do try to have fun. That IS why you're all here."

TroubleBrewing
2012-07-23, 08:43 PM
A loud 'DING' rings in your ears, followed by more of the same male voice from earlier.

'Plonk has exited the cells.'

Several minutes later...

'DING' - 'Meltrix has exited the cells.'

TroubleBrewing
2012-07-23, 09:26 PM
'DING'- 'Seamus has exited the cells.'

TroubleBrewing
2012-07-23, 09:45 PM
Several minutes pass, until 'DING'- 'Paul has exited the cells.'

A few minutes after that, 'DING- Kunhe has exited the cells.'

TroubleBrewing
2012-07-23, 10:31 PM
'DING'- 'Yu-kang has exited the cells.'

TroubleBrewing
2012-07-23, 10:40 PM
'DING- Scheppen has exited the cells.'

TroubleBrewing
2012-07-24, 04:43 AM
[Apologies for the delay.]

Several more dings ring out in quick succession. A massive message, written in fire, appears in the sky.

It reads, 'PLONK, MELTRIX, SEAMUS, PAUL, KUNHE, SCHEPPEN, YU-KIANG, FUJIWARA, AND ELTHARION HAVE EXITED THE CELLS. THE TIME IS NOW FIVE IN THE EVENING. THE SUN SETS IN THREE HOURS, COMPETITORS, AND YOUR SEVENTY TWO HOURS HAVE NOT YET BEGUN. I HOPE YOU'RE ALL ENJOYING YOURSELVES... I KNOW I AM. YOURS TRULY, ERWIN.'

TroubleBrewing
2012-07-24, 06:08 AM
'DING'- 'Vimak has exited the cells.'

'DING'- 'Lee has exited the cells.'

TroubleBrewing
2012-07-25, 04:50 AM
The sky bursts into flames with incredible fire once more, as a message appears in the sky.

'LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BEASTS AND CRITTERS! YU-KIANG HAS MERCILESSLY SLAUGHTERED SCHEPPEN, FOR OUR FIRST KILL! HOW I DO LOVE BLOODSHED. SINCERELY, ERWIN.'