PDA

View Full Version : Filming: Giant Hunter

Bebopboat
2012-07-31, 03:07 PM
Hey all, sorry to use the site as a bit of a recruitment base, but I'm currently completing a film course at York Uni, I was just wondering if anyone could help me out; My film is about a guy who hunts giants, meets a girl and gets eaten and for my title sequence and end credits I need lots and lots of pictures of giants, like lots. However as I'm going to be putting the film into competitions faithful google images is not a legal method, so I was wondering if anyone would mind sending me any pictures (of any quality) that they have done of giants/demons/other fantastical creatures to appear in the film; I'll be putting the sequence together in the next month.

Sorry again if this isn't the right forum for this post,

Thanks!

Maxios
2012-07-31, 04:51 PM
Hey all, sorry to use the site as a bit of a recruitment base, but I'm currently completing a film course at York Uni, I was just wondering if anyone could help me out; My film is about a guy who hunts giants, meets a girl and gets eaten and for my title sequence and end credits I need lots and lots of pictures of giants, like lots. However as I'm going to be putting the film into competitions faithful google images is not a legal method, so I was wondering if anyone would mind sending me any pictures (of any quality) that they have done of giants/demons/other fantastical creatures to appear in the film; I'll be putting the sequence together in the next month.

Thanks!

Dude, spoilers :smallfurious:!
:smalltongue:

Dr.Epic
2012-07-31, 05:03 PM

Thanks!

Hey. I sent you a note a few minutes ago. Just making sure you know I'm interested if you didn't get it. This sounds pretty cool.

Bebopboat
2012-07-31, 07:19 PM
Dude, spoilers :smallfurious:!
:smalltongue:

I need to get better at my publicity.:smallbiggrin: