PDA

View Full Version : My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Lex-Kat
2012-08-15, 01:19 AM
My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

Narrator: Lex-kat

Rules:
NO 25% majority rule: That's right, for this one game, I'm eliminating the 25% rule. Let's see how it works out.

Striking Through Votes: Please strike out old votes, when changing to another. This helps out the narrators when counting the votes. When I tally the votes, if you do not do this, I will count your first vote.

Autolynches: We will be autolynching players only if they do not post for 3 days straight. Of course, if you let me know that you will be gone for more than a week, we will give you a pass.

Helgraf's Scry Interference: If two characters with a scry ability look at the same player, both will get "Interference" as a result.

FC's Rule of Narrator Invocation: If you claim that the Narrator made a mistake, and the Narrator is asked about it, the Narrator will answer honestly. So don't use the Narrator's name in vain.

Have Fun: If you are not having fun, please let me know so we can change your mind. :smalltongue:

Roles:
Tiaraville
Town Ponies: These are the ponies that live in Ponyville, er Tiaraville, under the tyranical reign of Diamond Tiara and her Judge/Jury/Justicar Silver Spoon. If you are good little ponies, maybe they'll let you have some Apple Cider. Mwa ha ha ha!!

Role PM
You are a Town Pony. Don't be frightened. With your help, maybe Tiaraville will be Ponyville once again. :smallsmile:

Pinkie Pie (Fool)- An earth pony with a pink body and magenta mane and tail. Her Cutie Mark is three balloons.

Pinkie Pie is the sole survivor from last year. Using her special powers, she was eventually able to find the others and regroup. She has twinges on occasion that tell her something is wrong, but she's never sure what, until it happens.

Role PM
You are Pinkie Pie.

Your Pinkie Sense is trying to tell you something.... but you're not entirely sure what, or when it is. 25% chance of a correct scry.

Exceptions: You scry Twilight Sparkle and Queen Chrysalis as Twilight Sparkle.

You scry Darkwing Pony as himself, 100%.

Scry Luna/Nightmare Moon as Luna, but only if she hasn't already become Nightmare Moon.

Twilight Sparkle (Seer)- A unicorn pony with a lavender body and an dark purple mane and tail with pink and purple streaks running through it. Her Cutie Mark is a magenta six-pointed star, surrounded by five smaller stars.

She's been to Ponyville for a two years now, and made some really great friends. With her magic, she can find those making a mess out of Ponyville Tiaraville.

Role PM
You are Twilight Sparkle.

Every night you can choose one player and learn her or his role.

Exceptions: You scry Pinkie Pie & Queen Chrysalis as Pinkie Pie.

Applejack (Baner)- An earth pony with an orange body and blonde mane and tail. She has three apples as her Cutie Mark.

Stubborn, but always dependable. After being pin-pointed Night 1 last year, Applejack is back, and this time, she just might protect herself.

Role PM
You are Applejack.

Every night you can choose someone, anyone, to protect from harm during the night.

Fluttershy (Shy Hurricane)- A pegasus pony with a yellow body and a pink mane and tail. Her Cutie Mark is three butterflies.

Being framed by the Ursa Minor (of all the aggressors :smallsigh:) last year has affected our timid, animal loving, heroine. So instead of protecting others, Fluttershy avoids votes by hiding from them.

Role PM
You are Fluttershy.

During the night, you can choose 1 or 2 players to specifically hide from, a different pair each night. Those two players votes will not count during the day.

What's the "Hurricane" part, you may wonder. Well......

Rarity (Day-Baner)- A unicorn pony with a white body and a royal purple mane and tail. Her Cutie Mark is three diamonds.

With Applejack preoccupied with the night, and Fluttershy hiding under tables, someone's gotta step up and protect her friends during the day.

Role PM
You are Rarity.

There are no jewels to hunt this time around. Instead, Rarity has found a new gift, she can create a diamond-hard shell around a pony each night, protecting them from the villains.

Rainbow Dash (Mason Alpha)- A pegasus pony with a sky-blue body and a rainbow-striped mane and tail. She has a rainbow on the clouds as her Cutie Mark.

The Rainboom!!!! didn't protect her last year. So this time she's recruited some friends to help her out: The Wonderbolts!

The Wonderbolts (Masons)- Spitfire (yellow body, yellow and orange flame mane), Soarin' (blue body, with dark blue mane), Fleetfoot (light blue body with silver-white mane), and Rapidfire (unspecified at this time) are currently the only named Wonderbolts of the Series.

They are the top aerial acrobatics group in all of Equestria.

Role PM
You are Rainbow Dash & the Wonderbolts.

After the disaster of last year, Rainbow Dash decided that Ponyville Tiaraville needed more help than just the Mane Six.
So she found four of the Wonderbolts to help fight Nightmare Moon.

Player= Rainbow Dash
Player= Spitfire
Player= Soarin'
Player= Fleetfoot
Player= Rapidfire

Here's your Quick Topic (http://www.notarealQuickTopic.com).

Princess Cadance (Lover)- A pegacorn with a light pink body and a yellow/pink/purple mane. She has a Teal crystal heart within gold lace cutie mark.

Princess Cadance's beloved, Shinging Armor, has once again been taken over by Queen Chrysalis (a sign of a week mind, if you ask me :smallamused:). She goes in search of her husband to break the spell.

Role PM
You are Princess Cadance.

Each night you may choose a player to search their identity. The only identity you discover is that of Shining Armor, everyone else is: "Not Him."

If you find Shining Armor, you both lose your powers and (for game purposes only) become Town Ponies.

Shining Armor (Unwilling Shield/Lover)- A unicorn with a white body and a mane of three shades of blue. He has a cutie mark of a dark blue shield, with a dark pink starburst, and three smaller stars above it.

Shining Armor has once again been taken over by Queen Chrysalis. He sees both Queen Chrysalis and Princess Cadance as one and the same. Not knowing which one to protect over the other, he's willing to "die" for which ever is attacked first.

Role PM
You are Shining Armor.

You have been tricked once again into believing that (and chosen for this role by) Queen Chrysalis is Princess Cadance.

Although you don't know who is playing Princess Cadance nor Queen Chrysalis, if either of them "dies" the day, you lay down your own life to protect them.

If Princess Cadance finds you, you both lose your powers and (for game purposes only) become Town Ponies.

Game Breaking: The idea of this role is that Princess Cadance needs to find you. To keep the player from breaking this, the Day will end immediately if you announce your role during the game, and Shining Armor "dies" :smallsmile:.

Team Shadow
Queen Chrysalis (Alpha)- The Queen of the Changlings, she is completely black except her insect-like wings and green and white eyes. After her defeat by Princess Cadance, our heros were sure they'd never see this Queen and her followers again.

But Nightmare Moon's victory over Equestria was too good an opportunity for her to pass up. And now she's back to reek havoc and take over Equestria once and for all.

Role PM
You are Queen Chrysalis.

Choose your Team. :smallsmile:

You also know who Shining Armor is at the beginning of the game.

You are scried as Twilight Sparkle by Pinkie Pie, and Pinkie Pie by Twilight Sparkle.

Darkwing Pony (Traitor/Devil)- A pegacorn pony with a dark purple body. His cutie mark and mane are covered by a black costume which includes a wide-brim hat and mask.

This pony, looking in many ways like the Mysterious Mare-Do-Well, has turned his back on Tiaraville and joined forces with Queen Chrysalis. He's helping her find those who are trying to stop her.

Role PM
You are Darkwing Pony.

Each night you can choose a player to scry.

Pinkie Pie scries you as Darkwing Pony, 100%.

Ursa Major (BIG Beast)- An even mightier night beast joins Queen Chrysalis.

Momma's little baby was scared by some meanie pony, and she's here to get some revenge.

Role PM
You are the Ursa Major.

If you are lynched during the day, you will take TWO someones from Ponyville with you. (Randomly chosen from those who targetted you, but not anyone from Team Shadow.)

Changlings (Disguiser)- What looks like an inect-like Earth Pony, all black, with menacing neon blue eyes.

The "Typical Wolves" of this game. You'll do anything for your Queen, including sacrficing yourself.

Role PM
You are a Changling.

Each Changling may attempt to take over one Town Pony, once per game.

If successful, you leave the game, and they join Team Shadow. They, however, do not get to use this power.

If unsuccessful, you don't leave the game, and they remain a Town Pony.

Chance for Takeover: 50% for the regular Town Ponies, 30% or the Neutrals, and 15% for any of the Mane Six or Princess Cadance.

You do not absorb their abilities along with their bodies.

Team Shadow has to choose between using Disguiser or a Night Kill.

NEUTRAL
The Great and Powerful Trixie!! (Alignment Seer/Voider)- The Great and Powerful Trixie is a unicorn pony with a blue body and a mane and tail comprising dark and light blue. Her Cutie Mark is a star-tipped magic wand spreading stardust.

Again this Trickster returns to Tiaraville, but for what reasons, no ones sure.

Will she help Tiaraville return to Ponyville, or will she join the Changlings? Everyone will know for certain by Day 4.

Role PM
You are the Great and Powerful Trixie!!

Each night you can choose to search a player for their alignment, Good, Villain, or Neutral.

By the end of Night 3, if you have found two or more Good or Villain roles, The Great and Powerful Trixie joins that team.

If you find two Neutral players, or one of each, then you'll remain Neutral for the remainder of the game.

Luna/Nightmare Moon (Unsure Alliance)- The younger sister of Celestia, Luna is a pegasus unicorn pony with an indigo body and a teal mane and tail.

In her new form, her body is black in blue armor with her mane and tail appearing to be made entirely out of sparkly indigo, purple-rimmed moondust that she can use as limbs. Her Cutie Mark is the crescent moon.

Your short reign as Queen of the Night has been interupted by another Queen. This has created turmoil within yourself, Luna wishes to side with Twilight Sparkle and her friends and overthrow Queen Chrysalis. But Nightmare Moon wishes to usurp the usurper and regain control of her Equestria.

Role PM
You are either Luna or Nightmare Moon.

Until you figure out which you are, you'll scry to Twilight Sparkle and Darkwing Pony as a Town Pony.

Two things will change this though:

1) Pinkie Pie scries you and sees you as Luna.

2) Queen Chrysalis dies before Pinkie Pie finds you, and you take your rightful place as Queen Nightmare Moon..

Discord (CHAOS!!)- How best to describe Discord? His head is horse-like, much different from the other character's head styles, with a deer antler on the right, a goat horn on the left, one long fang, different-sized pupils, a snake tongue, and a goat beard. He has the right arm of a lion, the left claw of an eagle, the right leg of a lizard, and the left leg of a goat. In addition, he has a bat's right wing, a Pegasus' left wing, a horse's mane and a dragon's tail with a white tail tuft. (Taken from MLP Wiki (http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/My_Little_Pony_Friendship_is_Magic_Wiki))

Discord is, like his name implies, Chaotic. With Princess Celestia out of commission, this master of nonsense is attempting to break free once again. Hopefully he will either be contained by Pony, er, Tiaraville.

But if Team Shadow "kills" him first, Then Chaos will rule for the next three days. :smallamused:

Role PM
You are Discord.

Your abilty doesn't come to fruition until you are Night Killed. What exactly is your ability, you may wonder? That's for you to decide. :smallamused:

PM me with your ideas. :smallbiggrin:

Player list

{table=head]#|Player|Character|Killed? http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq237/Lex-kat/Emoticons/yes.gif|Role
01|Alarra|||
02|Atreyu, the Masked Llama|||
03|Castaras|||
04|C'Nor|||
05|Diego Havoc|Elixir||
06|Elemental|Ember Metal, Count von Sterling||
07|Eternis|Dorian Grey||
08|EvilRoeSlade|Batmare||
09|52.5 Lemons|Sub-Lime||
10|Forum Explorer|||
11|GnomeGninjas|||
12|Gray Mage|Rainy Charge||
13|Grimmace, the|Jazzberry Jam||
14|Grue Bait|Grue Bay||
15|inky13112|Sour Bloom||
16|Internet Flea|Sugar Shock||
17|Istari|Dr. Whooves||
18|Mangosta71|||
19|Matthais2207|Warpony Tarquin||
20|Murska|||
21|Otakuryoga|||
22|Penguinator|Orange Cadence||
23|planswalker|||
24|Ramsus|Emperor Treasure||
25|Reinholdt|||
26|Rogue Nine|(a care bear)||
27|Super Dark33|Dark Spark||
28|TBFProgrammer|(a stubborn mule)||
29|TigerFang|TigerPony||
30|Tom the Mime|Barrister Trotalot, PC||
31|usourselves&we|(a zebra)||
[/table]

super dark33
2012-08-15, 07:24 AM
Akh.
i was about to purpose this game with a new team and role.

Id like to Co-narrate.

Alarra
2012-08-15, 07:25 AM
I'd like to play.

Elemental
2012-08-15, 07:43 AM
Count me in.

Zjoot
2012-08-15, 08:24 AM
In please. :smallbiggrin:

Grue Bait
2012-08-15, 09:28 AM
Count me in!

Murska
2012-08-15, 10:03 AM
I'll join. It's been a while. :smallsmile:

Ramsus
2012-08-15, 01:01 PM
In as Emperor Treasure (again)!

http://oi49.tinypic.com/2ljq7oh.jpg

Lex-Kat
2012-08-15, 01:16 PM
Akh.
i was about to purpose this game with a new team and role.

Id like to Co-narrate.

Sorry, I'm not accepting co-narrator offers anymore. :smallsmile: Would you like to play a game?

Also, while not necessary to play, roleplaying is recommended, as I usually incorporate it into my narrations if/when I can. But even if you don't wish to RP, feel free to create a Pony name, and description as Ramsus has done. Nice image of Emperor Treasure. :smallbiggrin:

planswalker
2012-08-16, 09:15 AM
Sign me up.

Internet Flea
2012-08-16, 02:46 PM
...oh heck, sign me up.

super dark33
2012-08-16, 03:11 PM
Alright so IN, as Dark spark who escaped jail and is now hiding.
You will find him in my sig.

He has high levels of evil on his own, but he needs to meet his father to unlock them.

usourselves&we
2012-08-16, 07:06 PM
may as well say in, though we know little to nothing about mlp. . .
anyway one could guess what role we would like to have
Couldn't possibly be the zebra could it?

GnomeGninjas
2012-08-16, 07:13 PM
I would like to join.

Gray Mage
2012-08-17, 01:39 PM
I'd like to be in (as Rainy Charge again), please.

Istari
2012-08-17, 03:19 PM
In as Doctor Whooves again.

TigerFang
2012-08-17, 03:50 PM
TigerPony is back!

With better artwork:smallbiggrin:
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs4/i/2005/138/1/0/Tiger_Pony_My_Little_pony_by_diablalique.jpg

With renewed resolve after last years painful defeat.

otakuryoga
2012-08-17, 10:38 PM
i am ready to play this

Reinholdt
2012-08-19, 10:53 AM
I'll play this.

Elemental
2012-08-20, 10:10 AM
Because it's the fashionable thing to have a character, I think I shall play as:

Ember Metal, Count von Sterling.
http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u389/Aether_Elemental/Ponies/CountvonSterling-1.png
No point being noble without a monocle. It's just not acceptable.
Yes, he has fangs. No, he has never heard of Transylvanian, Vlad Dracul, Dracula, Bram Stoker or Ireland.

And also, like every good noble, he's prepared to don his armour and wage war against the infidels who shun the light of the Sun!
http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u389/Aether_Elemental/Ponies/EmberMetal-1.png
Ooh... Scary...

Ah boredom... Always so entertaining...
Just, don't add me to the Player List again, because, while that would be humorous, it would be counter-productive.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2012-08-20, 04:43 PM
I'm in. I'll take a villager role this time, please.

Sorry I missed you at Gen-Con. :smallfrown::smallfrown:

Lex-Kat
2012-08-20, 06:22 PM
Just, don't add me to the Player List again, because, while that would be humorous, it would be counter-productive.

:smallconfused: Ummmm, I'm going to add you to the Player List, whether you like it or not. :smalltongue:

I'm in. I'll take a villager role this time, please.

Sorry I missed you at Gen-Con. :smallfrown::smallfrown:

:frown: Yes, you did. Now I'll have to torture you. :smallsigh:

Internet Flea
2012-08-20, 07:45 PM
...oh, people's characters are even right there in the player list.

In that case, put me down as Sugar Shock again.

Elemental
2012-08-20, 10:08 PM
:smallconfused: Ummmm, I'm going to add you to the Player List, whether you like it or not. :smalltongue:[/COLOR]

Damn... Now I'm on there twice!
Just so you know... If I end up as both a bad pony and a good pony, I'm selling the bad ponies out to redeem myself.

Zjoot
2012-08-20, 11:24 PM
And I think I'll keep with Jazzberry Jam. (see avatar)

usourselves&we
2012-08-20, 11:34 PM
Damn... Now I'm on there twice!
Just so you know... If I end up as both a bad pony and a good pony, I'm selling the bad ponies out to redeem myself.
Hoggleswash, that would not redeem yourself, that would just prove you bad at being bad, and maybe even untrustworthy of being good. also, what is wrong with being counted twice or more as a player anyway? it would be fun

Grue Bait
2012-08-21, 12:26 AM
I'll be this guy, but as of now, he has no name...
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e205/dirtytabs/Stuff_drawn/MLPGrueBait3-small.png

Edit: Well, this is awkward...
Editedit: Eh, just see my avatar.

Elemental
2012-08-21, 12:27 AM
Hoggleswash, that would not redeem yourself, that would just prove you bad at being bad, and maybe even untrustworthy of being good. also, what is wrong with being counted twice or more as a player anyway? it would be fun

Indeed. But still... It would be difficult to decide which side to support. Of course it would be fun. Just annoying to keep track of.

usourselves&we
2012-08-21, 01:25 AM
How so? in regards to keeping track of it.
you would effectively have all sades if you were good and bad, seeing as you would fit right in with the neutrals even past your first death, if it gave you two lives.
really the only problem would be of the narrator's thought, if you had more then one life in the game, and that of the others on what one of those lives to end.

Though, you would have to have different mannerisms to reflect any conflicting views. maybe start out with a change of color and go from there :smallamused:

But then you have the problem of what view should have what color, as one might be able to see in our writing as of the past posts in meta and the spill that may have been seen in other posts. sometimes a color is over looked and under used, poor gray.

Elemental
2012-08-21, 01:52 AM
Well... Part of me wants to always be on the side of good, which would make me rat out all the evil people. But then I'd feel bad for ruining their game. Well... If I'm two people, I get two votes, and potentially two night actions. The night actions can be easily dealt with, but with voting, how will I decide if Evil Elemental or Good Elemental voted?
And that's another reason. Me being two people would be inconvenient to the other players and the narrator, not to mention really unfair.

Also, I'm too lazy for different mannerisms. I'm in enough games already to worry about playing two people in another one. Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I certainly use gray. But I prefer to use blues, purples, or greens. Depending on the character.

Internet Flea
2012-08-21, 01:55 AM
I'll be this guy, but as of now, he has no name...

I hereby dub him, Grue Bay!

planswalker
2012-08-21, 12:50 PM
so, why exactly is Elemental on there twice?

Rogue Nine
2012-08-21, 03:44 PM
Can I join as a Care Bear (http://imgur.com/ELCc0) who got mysteriously lost in ponyland?

super dark33
2012-08-21, 04:47 PM
Can I join as a Care Bear (http://imgur.com/ELCc0) who got mysteriously lost in ponyland?

The rainbow care bear riding Rainbowshy or whatever the blue one is called,
BE AFRAID!

TBFProgrammer
2012-08-21, 05:47 PM
This very stubborn brown mule refuses to be the pony. So far, he's managed to escape the branding ritual (hot irons hurt) the pony's seem to be so enamored with as well.

A stubborn brown mule who also refuses to buy a decent graphics editor.

Internet Flea
2012-08-21, 08:12 PM
This very stubborn brown mule refuses to be the pony.

Now all I can think of is Animal Farm. :smallfrown:

"Donkeys live a long time. None of you has ever seen a dead donkey."

Forum Explorer
2012-08-21, 10:06 PM
I'm in. I think I'll play as a pony who doesn't believe in all this Nightmare Moon hogwash.

Mystic Muse
2012-08-21, 10:19 PM
I'm not really interested in joining (I've had enough of dark MLP for a while, and can't afford to join any more games anyway due to time restraints), but Lex-kat posted the link to this in the OOC thread for an RP I'm a part of and I have a question. What exactly is auto-lynching?

planswalker
2012-08-21, 10:54 PM
the way I understand it, if you go inactive for six RL days, your character is killed off unless you notify the GM ahead of time about the absence.

Penguinator
2012-08-21, 11:00 PM
Ooh! Pick me! I know a little bit about the ponies, now!

Mystic Muse
2012-08-21, 11:01 PM
the way I understand it, if you go inactive for six RL days, your character is killed off unless you notify the GM ahead of time about the absence.

Ah, thank you for the clarification.

And now, I go!

Have fun with your game.:smallsmile:

inky13112
2012-08-22, 12:56 AM
I'll join as Sour Bloom
http://i48.tinypic.com/24pmm4m.png
Wa's this 'bout not bein' alowed any cida'? *hic*

Beacon of Chaos
2012-08-22, 04:21 AM
This is a little different to the games of this style I've tried, but if there's still space, I'm interested.

Elemental
2012-08-22, 04:30 AM
There's plenty of room.
After all... The original post contains a table for players that goes all the way up to forty-three.
My conclusion: The more, the merrier. A lot more, a lot merrier.

Tom the Mime
2012-08-22, 07:52 AM
In as Barrister Trotalot, PC (Princesses' Counsel - good point Elemental).Largely as an excuse for some terrible puns
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/814/myponym.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/214/myponym.png/)
Cutie mark hidden under the suit is a gavel

Whinny the Care Bear?:smallbiggrin:

Elemental
2012-08-22, 07:58 AM
In as Barrister Trotalot, QC.

But Equestria doesn't have a Queen, so how can you been Queen's Counsel?
Wouldn't you be Princesses' Counsel?

Beacon of Chaos
2012-08-22, 04:57 PM
Well, since we're choosing characters, I'll use my alchemist pony, Elixir:
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i93/DiegoHavoc/Pony%20Stuff/havocponycolour-1.png

Penguinator
2012-08-23, 01:04 PM
I think I'll be a pony named Orange Cadence who plays a lot of cowbell.

52.5 Lemons
2012-08-24, 09:53 PM
I suppose I'll play since Grimmace and... Grue Bay talked me into it. I suppose I'm in need of a pony avatar and a name.... any help?

Lex-Kat
2012-08-24, 10:07 PM
How about Sub-Lime?

Internet Flea
2012-08-24, 10:11 PM
How about Sub-Lime?

I'm picturing a pony with a lime cutie mark and full scuba gear.

Lex-Kat
2012-08-24, 10:12 PM
:smalltongue:

52.5 Lemons
2012-08-24, 10:29 PM
How about Sub-Lime?

I actually like that name... may I use it with your permission?

EDIT: I just made a new pony avvie. Not very experienced in this stuff. Tell me what you guys think.

Elemental
2012-08-25, 05:50 AM
You certainly seem like a resident of a world inhabited by brightly coloured equines.
Also, are you a certain DJ's cousin?

Eternis
2012-08-25, 05:58 AM
WHOOO-HOOOO!
Dorian Grey is back for action!
...If that's cool.

Lex-Kat
2012-08-25, 09:06 AM
I actually like that name... may I use it with your permission?

EDIT: I just made a new pony avvie. Not very experienced in this stuff. Tell me what you guys think.

It's yours. :smallsmile: Nice avvie.

WHOOO-HOOOO!
Dorian Grey is back for action!
...If that's cool.

Of course. Welcome.

52.5 Lemons
2012-08-25, 10:38 AM
You certainly seem like a resident of a world inhabited by brightly coloured equines.
Also, are you a certain DJ's cousin?

Yes, as matter of fact I am! I'm obviously better though.

Matthias2207
2012-08-26, 12:18 PM
Warpony Tarquin joins the battle!
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e205/dirtytabs/Stuff_drawn/MLPMatthias2207-small-1.png

EvilRoeSlade
2012-08-26, 12:33 PM
This is awesome. Got room for Batmare, Equestria's mysterious vigilante?

TigerFang
2012-08-26, 12:51 PM
Where do you guys get all the awesome pony avatars? I'd love to have one that would fit my TigerPony character.

Lex-Kat
2012-08-26, 01:04 PM
DirtyTabs made mine. My Little Pony: Avatar is Magic II (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217442)

52.5 Lemons
2012-08-26, 02:15 PM
Can I be added to the player list? Perhaps you just haven't gotten around to updating it, but I don't want to be forgotten.

inky13112
2012-08-26, 02:56 PM
Where do you guys get all the awesome pony avatars? I'd love to have one that would fit my TigerPony character.

There is a fairly good pony creation program thing (http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904) you can try. Most people either know how to use illustrator or ask someone else who does though I think.

Lex-Kat
2012-08-26, 03:25 PM
Can I be added to the player list? Perhaps you just haven't gotten around to updating it, but I don't want to be forgotten.

:smallsigh: If you insist. :smalltongue:

TigerFang
2012-08-26, 03:59 PM
Thanks for that link Lex I'm going to try my luck with a post there. Had no idea it even existed.

@Inky Thanks for the idea but it wouldn't exactly work for what I had in mind unfortunately. I wish I had the skill to draw anything... by hand or otherwise.

mangosta71
2012-08-27, 01:40 PM
I'll join if it's still open.

Lady Serpentine
2012-08-27, 09:30 PM
Hm... Total unfamiliarity with the setting vs. game run by Lex-Kat.

I'll join, I suppose, though I have no clue who I'll be yet.

Castaras
2012-09-01, 03:40 PM
I, Nightmare Moon, return to defend my title and continue the everlasting night.

Lex-Kat
2012-09-01, 04:17 PM
Recruitment
is OVER!!
Role PMs and the Day 1 Narration will be up during the next 24 hours.

Thank you. :smallsmile:

Lex-Kat
2012-09-01, 07:29 PM
Oops! I'm sorry. I meant I'll be picking the leader of team Shadow and rewriting the OP.

So be sure to check out the new Roles people! And since we didn't get 43+ players this year, not all the roles will be used, sorry. :smallfrown:

Ramsus
2012-09-01, 09:32 PM
Ooooh. I like the new stuff.

I really hope I don't end up as a town pony. All the power roles are so cool. Hmm maybe we'll be "lucky" and the roles that Lex says aren't going to get used will just be the town ponies. =P

TigerFang
2012-09-02, 04:46 AM
The shiny new roles are definitely going to spice things up a bit. My only disappointment is that you took out the CMC. Last years "Put somepony on trial" thing was hilarious. But this is going to be a lot of fun regardless.

Lex-Kat
2012-09-03, 01:49 AM
Made the following revisions to the rolls:

Town Pony Edited the following:

You are a Town Pony. Don't be frightened. With your help, maybe Tiaraville will be Ponyville once again.

to
You are a Town Pony. Don't be frightened. With your help, maybe Tiaraville will be Ponyville once again. :smallsmile:
Pinkie Pie Added the following:

Scry Darkwing Pony as Darkwing Pony, 100%.

Scry Luna/Nightmare Moon as Luna, but only if she hasn't already become Nightmare Moon.

((These were already in the Role PM for the two scried characters, but not hers.))
Twilight Sparkle Added, then removed, the following:

Scry Darkwing Pony as Town Pony.
Rainbow Dash & the Wonderbolts Added the following:

Here's your Quick Topic (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252739)

((No, it's not a real link to their QT. What kind of narrator do you think I am? :smallannoyed::smalltongue:))
Princess Cadance Removed the following:

If Shining Armor "dies" before you find him, Princess Cadance also "dies" of a broken heart.

((As Princess Cadance is also being one that Shining Armor will "die" for, it doesn't make sense if she dies along with him. :smallsigh:))
Shining Armor Removed the following:

You don't die of a broken heart if Princess Cadance is Night "Killed" by Team Shadow.

((And due to the previous change, this no longer makes sense.))
Queen Chrysalis Edited the following:

Choose your Team, and who Shining Armor is. I suggest not PMing her/him. :smallsmile:

to

Choose your Team. :smallsmile:

You also know who Shining Armor is at the beginning of the game.
Darkwing Pony Removed the following:

Twilight Sparkle scries you as a Town Pony.

"a Traitor," from the detail of how Pinkie Pie scries him.
For all of Team Shadow Added the following:

Team Shadow has to choose between using Disguiser or a Night Kill.

Here's your Quick Topic (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252739)

((No, it's not a real link to their QT. What kind of narrator do you think I am? :smallannoyed::smalltongue:))
Discord Added the following:

PM me with your ideas. :smallbiggrin:
CLARIFICATION: Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle do know their precise roles. They just can't tell the difference between their co-Pony in Harmony and Queen Chrysalis.

Lex-Kat
2012-09-03, 02:25 AM
My Little Pony: The Shadow Reign

Nightmare Moon stood victorious on the parapet of Luna Château, her castle. Down below, she hd her dear sister shackled and muzzled.

She looked down at the tiny psot that had been Ponyville, and now been rechristened Tiaraville after it's new mayor, Diamond Tiara. Nightmare Moon was sure her protégé was doing alright, but she was still upset at one thing.

Gilda still hadn't reported in on her hunt. There was still one thing that could ruin everything. One group of ponies who had escaped her grasp. Twilight Sparkle and her friends.

THUMP!! The noise came from directly behind her, making her leap in surprise. She turned to see what it was, and found the crumpled form of the Griffon laying on the floor.

Thank you, dear. I'd lost all hope of taking over. But you... You've made my dreams come true. An icy voice called from the dark clouds above.

Show yourself, and bow before your Queen! Nightmare moon demanded. The darkness was her realm, and she would not be denied.

Ah ha ha haaa!! You? My Queen? Oh my, you are full of yourself, aren't you? But as Nightmare Moon demanded, the dark clouds parted, revealing.... nothing at first. But as her eyes focised, she began to see dark shadows prancing and flittering in the air above.

Then with a gasp, she recognized who it was. Queen Chrysalis had returned, and she'd renewed her army of Changlings. The Changlings flew down immediately, throwing Nightmare Moon off balance and back off the parapet. For a brief moment, she forgot she had wings, but she was easily able to pull up without fear ofcrashing into the ground.

She flew off, knowing that she had to regroup, maybe find that damn Trixie.

Soon after, Queen Chrysalis led her Changlings, along with a caped Pegacorn, to Tiaraville to stamp out any resistance there.

Within Tiaraville, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash had come together to plan their uprising against Nightmare Moon. rainbow Dash had been able to find some of the Wonderbolts to join them, and Twilight Sparkle had convinced her brother and new sister Shining Armor and Princess Cadance to also join them.

But as they began to plan in the secresy of the Library, a place Diamond Tiara and Gilda had both seemed to fear to go, they heard renewed screaming for outside. Unable to resist the need to defend their fellow ponies, they charged out to see what the trouble was. Of course, you know what they found.

Vive la Révolution!!

Day 1 Begins.
It will last about 72 hours (3 days).

Player list

{table=head]#|Player|Character|Killed? http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq237/Lex-kat/Emoticons/yes.gif|Role
01|Alarra|||
02|Atreyu, the Masked Llama|||
03|Castaras|||
04|C'Nor|||
05|Diego Havoc|Elixir||
07|Eternis|Dorian Grey||
10|Forum Explorer|||
11|GnomeGninjas|||
14|Grue Bait|Grue Bay||
17|Istari|Dr. Whooves||
18|Mangosta71|||
20|Murska|||
21|Otakuryoga|||
23|planswalker|||
25|Reinholdt|||
26|Rogue Nine|(a care bear)||
27|Super Dark33|Dark Spark||
28|TBFProgrammer|(a stubborn mule)||
29|TigerFang|TigerPony||
30|Tom the Mime|Barrister Trotalot, PC||
31|usourselves&we|(a zebra)||
[/table]

Rogue Nine
2012-09-03, 06:14 AM
In the center of Tiaraville, in the pre-dawn light, something stirs. The wind whips and tears at the grass, and a strange purple light slowly grows. The light becomes brighter and bright as its source grows- a strange purple tear in the sky. The tear grows in size and brightness until it covers a small area over a pile of hay. As suddenly as it appears, it disappears with a *POP*. Something falls to the ground, landing squarely in the haypile.

The hay rustles, and a hand

paw

thrusts out, searching. Ugh, my head... The hay cascades off of the ursine form as it woosily stands. Those little blue guys were right. Double vision and nausea overcomes the blue bear with a raincloud on its tummy and he staggers into a tree. That juice has a kick to it... what did they call it? Smurfberry? Of course I knew something bad would happen. At least...

I'm...

home? The last bit falters into a grumbled silence as he looks around- this isn't home. Where am I now? Great, another "adventure." Grumpy bear looks around for someone he can talk to. This world might not be so bad. Yeah right...

A bright yellow something flashes by, and Grumpy leaps back into the hay pile. What was that?!? He pokes his eyes out and sees... a horse? Maybe a relative of Noble Heart, or something. Only... is that a lemon on its flank? I want to go home.

((52.5 Lemons, randa-vote))

Castaras
2012-09-03, 06:17 AM
Old Fruit trotted lightly into the centre of town, bowler hat perched above his ears, cup of tea suspended next to him thanks to his limited magic.

"What ho, dear chaps, what seems to be the cause of this frightful commotion?"

"I SAY!" The monocle was off.

"Good grief, this is a bloody old mess, isn't it?"

Old Fruit turned to Internet Flea "Tell me, dear sir, have you seen that delightful young filly miss Sparkle? We could almost certainly use her assistance now that these revolting little parasites have decided to return."

EvilRoeSlade
2012-09-03, 06:25 AM
The Pranker was at it again, and this time her crimes were unspeakably heinous. In her unstoppable crime spree, the pale, green-haired would sneak from house to house brandishing a knife, approaching the sleeping forms of stallions, mares, and colts, and using a paintbrush to paint smiles on their faces. With paint that was really hard to get off. The knife was purely for culinary purposes and often came in handy if the Pranker needed to fix herself a snack. It was also really creepy if any of her victims happened to wake up while she was leaning over them.

As the Pranker left her latest victim's house, a form stirred from a shadowy alley, reaching into its utility belt and tossing a live zap-apple at the Pranker's feet. It erupted in electricity and stunned the villain, and then a swift kick and a few minutes of hogtying had her trussed up and suspended in front of the mayor's house.

Batmare wiped her hooves together. "I'm Batmare," she growled and then flourished her cloak. Then she set off to investigate Tom the Mime, not liking his kind any better than she liked clowns.

GnomeGninjas
2012-09-03, 07:06 AM
[insert some roleplaying here which cleverly says the name of who I'm voting for in it]
inky13112 on a hunch.

TBFProgrammer
2012-09-03, 08:20 AM
The mule looks around at all the ponies and snorts. Then it sees a paw coming out of a pile of hay. A... a... Bear (Rogue Nine). This is bad. The Mule beings to edge away from the hay.

TigerFang
2012-09-03, 08:20 AM
Another dreadful day in Pony... err Tiaraville. Somehow an year has passed since Nightmare Moon's victory over "the elements of harmony". TigerPony still couldn't get used to the new name... Who'd appoint a stuck up foal like that as a mayor? he grumbled for what seemed to be the bilion'th time to the walls. Luckily he got used to keeping his mouth shut in public. His tendency to speak his mind caused him a lot of trouble in the first weeks of the new regime.

Those six ponies that were supposed to be their best hope seemed to have abandoned them... It looked like Equestria was doomed.

TigerPony looked out the window of his house at what used to be one of the best places a pony could live. Now a depressing sight. Most ponies walked with their eyes pointed at the ground afraid of attracting any unwanted attention. Some had that look of hopelessness on their faces, it was like they only lived out of instinct.

That bear that thought it was concealed by that pile of hay looked distinctly out of place.... Wait... a bear? What would a bear be doing in the middle of the village?

(Rogue Nine, random number generated vote.)

EDIT: TBFProgrammer for ninjaing me. xD

super dark33
2012-09-03, 08:32 AM
The only things Dark spark liked about the conquest were a lake of guards at the prison and the obscuring mist allowing him to hide.
he didnt trust anyone.
loyalists or not.

He already tasted blood.
the blood of his 'fellow' cell members.
but that was just pure luck.
he needs more power to overthrow Nightmare moon and Celestia, and claim the throne to a new reign of darkness.
REAL darkness.

TBFprogrammer.

Elemental
2012-09-03, 08:33 AM
Why does this always happen? You go on safari in distant lands with a famous Explorer and come back months later to find that everything has fallen apart in your absence.
Typical.
Count von Sterling was talking to his secretary, Silver Scream.
It's always like that Your Illustriousness.
Still, when life gives you Lemons, you take up your sword and demand that life provide you with the oranges you deserve. Still, it's Super Dark, so the orange harvest has probably failed. Nightmare Moon really needs a talking to concerning the Inky state of affairs...
Silver Scream nodded. When Ember Metal got like this it was easier to agree with him.
Summon the Gray Riders and let Havoc be wrought upon the forces who threaten our noble land. We shall fight with the fierceness of a Hyrcan Tiger!
We can't. It seems Princess Celestia gave them the month off. According to the note they left on your desk, they're on safari, near where we were.
Really? Who does that mare think she is?!
Silver Scream could only roll his eyes.

--------------

I couldn't decide who to randomly point to, so I decided just to try and work in as many people's names in as possible for the fun of it.
Also, Shakespeare, but very subtle.

Forum Explorer
2012-09-03, 08:44 AM
As had become habit since the change in management, Thinking Cap closed shop early. Not that there was much demand for hats or tacks these days. Walking slowly home he bumped into Alarra. Muttering an apology he continued on his way.

Alarra
2012-09-03, 09:13 AM
Musings picked her way slowly down the street, seemingly oblivious to the chaos around her. She stared up at the rolling dark clouds, trying to think of the right word to describe the angry swirl of blue, black and yellow the sky had become. She brushed against a post, "Oops, sorry. Excuse me." A couple steps further on she tripped over a rock and stumbled into Forum Explorer. "Sorry, pardon me."

Elemental
2012-09-03, 11:10 AM
((I was bored, so I drew Silver Scream, the Long Suffering. Oh boredom... You are the best muse...))

http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u389/Aether_Elemental/Inkscapeponies/SilverScream.png

I'll let you figure out his Cutie Mark on your own...

super dark33
2012-09-03, 11:49 AM
Sure, Dark spark wanted them all dead, but that wont happen any time soon.
He will need a place to sleep.
Well, one better then the garbage cans of course.

Slowly walking to the Von sterling manor, Dark spark thought to himself:maybe they arent all bad

Oh look! now i have some wings too.

Grue Bait
2012-09-03, 12:17 PM
Grue Bay slunk from alleyway to alleyway, avoiding everypony. He was an odd one; nopony quite knew where he came from or why he was there. Truth is, neither did he. He only knew that he felt his calling in Tiaraville. Not to blend in, though, oh no; he was going to free it from the oppression. Probably. Well, he'd at least try.

"I don't quite trust SuperDark. He seems like someone I wouldn't quite trust."

super dark33
2012-09-03, 12:56 PM
Grue Bay slunk from alleyway to alleyway, avoiding everypony. He was an odd one; nopony quite knew where he came from or why he was there. Truth is, neither did he. He only knew that he felt his calling in Tiaraville. Not to blend in, though, oh no; he was going to free it from the oppression. Probably. Well, he'd at least try.

"I don't quite trust DARK SPARK!!11!ONEONE!. He seems like someone I wouldn't quite trust."

Where did you come from?
anyway if you feel a calling its probably from the fountain.
sompony put some black lotus inside.

Ramsus
2012-09-03, 02:27 PM
Emperor Treasure stopped to catch his breath. He felt like he'd been walking forever. It must have been five whole minutes since his nap. He looked in bafflement as the sight before him. "What? AntPonyVille again!? I left this accursed place before I took my nap. I want to go to Canterlot dangnabbit! Where are all the carriages? Where are the trains? Where are the naive and nubile pegasi lasses to carry me as I hold them snuggly...for safety of course?" He winked to nobody in particular and then remembered his complaints. "Harumph!"" he harumphed and sat down wondering what more indignities he had to suffer.

Beacon of Chaos
2012-09-03, 05:02 PM
Elixir, Tiaraville's resident potion's expert (at least while Zecora wasn't around), exited his shop.

"Well the good news," he said to nopony in particular "is that I've created a truth serum, that will force anypony who drinks it to speak only the truth."

"The bad news," he spoke sadly, as he emptied the potion bottle onto the ground, where it created a sizzling puddle. "is that it will melt that pony's tongue and throat before they can say anything. Oh well."

Moving through town to get some fresh air, his view settled on a gathering of ponies and other strange creatures. "Let's see what these fine folks are up to."

-----
(Random.org chooses Eternis.)

EvilRoeSlade
2012-09-03, 05:35 PM
Batmare swoops down from a nearby building with a baster in hand, crouches down and extracts a sample of the acid so she can analyze it later. Then she glances over her shoulder and glares at Elixir. "I'm Batmare," she snarls, and then gallops off.

Penguinator
2012-09-03, 07:19 PM
Orange Cadence trotted past, banging a drum and shouting. "Woo! More cowbell!" He then ran off to buy a pair of castanets, raspberry color.

52.5 Lemons
2012-09-03, 08:26 PM
Rogue Nine for the revenge vote. I'll do some role play later, a bit busy currently.

Tom the Mime
2012-09-04, 01:10 AM
Barrister Trotalot, walked around Tiaraville in an ambling gait, thinking "Whoever ends up winning, there's going to be an awful lot paperwork to sort everything out. I have a feeling that in several weeks my hooves are going to be all inky"

otakuryoga
2012-09-04, 09:32 AM
Tigerfang seems to know alot about ninjas

..who operate best at night

..like NMM's minions

Istari
2012-09-04, 04:25 PM
A brown Earth Pony emerges from a conspicuous blue box.

"Ahh its good to be back!"

super dark33

Gray Mage
2012-09-04, 06:28 PM
(First vote goes to Rogue 9.)

A dark blue pegasus slowly flies on the skies, pushing large, dark clouds around. Once a significant number of them are close together, he jumpes once on each of them, making it rain lightly down below. Happy with a job well done, Rainy Charge curls up on the most confortable cloud and falls asleep with the sound of the rain helping him enter the realm of dreams.

Rogue Nine
2012-09-04, 06:36 PM
Great. I wake up with a "smurf-over" in some way-too-colorful locale, and now these weird pony people are trying to kill me.

planswalker
2012-09-04, 09:16 PM
A large brown earth pony walks into town. He seems to be pulling a cart with everything he owns on his back, his bright yellow pants catching the eye.

Aha, I am back! Now 52.5 Lemons will regret throwing me away! There's only so much yellow this town can support. I plan to be that yellow! The pants think.

The brown earth pony seems to be oblivious to the pants's thoughts.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2012-09-04, 10:52 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/rockyhorror.gif

The llama walked into the square, looking around at all the chaos with a sigh. He and his herd had practiced for weeks perfecting their traveling stageplay of the Rocky Horror Pony Show and this happens at the first town they come to!

Everybody in this town is crazy! He mutters to himself. Its like the sword of Damocles is hanging over my head.

(Also, because I need Alarra alive in this game, I've gotta point at Forum Explorer. Well...I don't need her alive, but I do miss chatting about this games with her and she won't talk about it if she's dead.)

Elemental
2012-09-05, 01:24 AM
Aren't you going to go into town and randomly accuse someone?
The Count was taken aback.
Randomly accuse someone? Who do you think I am?
I would never stoop to such a level and debase myself in front of the commoners. And anyway, I know who it is. It's that masked vigilante.
The llamas aren't involved in vigilante activities...
You know who I meant, Catpony, or whatever it was. A person should never hide under the cover of darkness to perform justice!
No! They should go forth with the light of the sun at their back and the glory of the nation riding with them!
And the time we ambushed those raiders...?
The sun was up.
No it wasn't.
I saw it coming over the mountains, you should have paid more attention.
Silver Scream was forced to roll his eyes again. It was widely believed he had the strongest eye muscles in all Equestria with the amount of work they did.

--------

EvilRoeSlade as a random point.

super dark33
2012-09-05, 07:39 AM
A knock was heard at the main door of the Von sterling manor.

They should respond now.
and i will have my base of oparation! inside the fancy trash can he has!

Beacon of Chaos
2012-09-05, 05:05 PM
Batmare swoops down from a nearby building with a baster in hand, crouches down and extracts a sample of the acid so she can analyze it later. Then she glances over her shoulder and glares at Elixir. "I'm Batmare," she snarls, and then gallops off.
Elixir blinks in confusion as the strange pony in the bat costume zooms off with his fail experiment. "Well. I wasn't expecting that. I must remember to meet up with this Batmare later and thank her for keeping Tiaraville free of litter and acid."

Zjoot
2012-09-05, 05:54 PM
Jazzberry Jam was oblivious to it all, safe in the haven of his studio and wrapped in sweet, smooth music. He may just be an earth pony, but he sure could work his magic with that sax of his. (and somehow play it with hooves, which is really impressive when you think about it)

((planswalker for the yellow text))

usourselves&we
2012-09-06, 02:29 AM
In an underground base a three lagged pony works on his artificial hoof in silence, aside form the really large machinery making an awful lot of noise, he must be deaf.

((Grimmace for being above us and being a musicpony))

Elemental
2012-09-06, 04:38 AM
Now that Count Von Sterling had calmed down a bit and had settled into his evening routine - well, it might have been evening - Silver Scream could finally get his work done organising the Count's schedule and filing his paperwork. Ember Metal was writing his letters. Mostly to friends and former colleagues, but also letters of protest to government agencies. He liked to keep them on their toes.
Silver Scream?
He looked up to see the Count still busy writing his letters.
Yes Your Illustriousness?
There's someone at the door. Go tell them that if they're selling things, it had better be oranges.
Silver Scream rolled his eyes again.
Of course Your Illustriousness.
-----
A minute later, the door was opened.
Yes?

super dark33
2012-09-06, 11:52 AM
Ummm yes.
i am a fugitive who is in need of a place to live.
So how roomy is your dumpster?

EvilRoeSlade
2012-09-06, 02:10 PM
In an underground base a three lagged pony works on his artificial hoof in silence, aside form the really large machinery making an awful lot of noise, he must be deaf.

After a hard day of brutal vigilante justice, Batmare returns home. "What are you doing in my underground base?" She asks, thoroughly perplexed. "I'm Batmare," she adds. "And I was saving that bat-machine in case I ever ran into a villain who was missing a leg and whose weakness was artificial hooves."

Elemental
2012-09-07, 12:35 AM
The Count doesn't take in fugitives without good reason. But, feel free to leave your name, address and opinion on kakistocracy and he'll send you a letter concerning scheduling an appointment.

Lex-Kat
2012-09-07, 01:03 AM
Day 1

Grumpy Bear stumbled from his haystack, scowling fiercly at the brightly colored ponies. And just what are you staring at? he says, placing his furry fists on his hips. You act as if you'd never seen a talking bear before.

There is some grumbling and whispering and general discussion amongst the ever-growing crowd of ponies, as they collectively give thought to what they should make of this strange creature.

Look, he's got a thundercloud on his belly. Obviously he works for Nightmare Moon.

Or worse, Diamond Tiara. To which there was a concensus of agreement.

Who said that!! a squeeky voice called out from the center of the crowd.

Like the red sea, the crowd parted revealling High-Justicar Snips, who trotted out, head held high. Beside him trotted his best, and possibly only pal, Snails.

The two of them circled the dark blue bear, who stood his ground, tapping his foot in annoyance. Could we hurry this along? I have to get back. Grumpy Bear pulls back his fur and looks at his watch. Grrrr. I have a date with Smurfette in just under half an hour.

Oh you do, do you? Snips says, icily. His voice changing mid-sentance, becoming more.....

Grumpy Bear awoke with a jolt, eyes wide, and heart racing. Slowly he turned his head to the left, and found a pair of angry eyes glaring back at him. It... it was just a dream, sweetie. he said timidly, knowing that answer wouldn't be enough.

Cheer Bear wasn't looking all that cheerful at the moment. In fact, if looks could kill....

Grumpy Bear hopped out of bed and ran for his life. He knew he'd be sleeping with the Care Bear Cousins this night. Heck, maybe for the next week.

Back in Ponyville.....

The crowd of gathered ponies stood in amazement, just staring blankly at the space where the bear had been.

Snips and Snails, also stunned, felt something in their bodies. A strange feeling, that rarely comes to them. An intelligent thought. As one, they turned to the crowd. And that's what happens when you talk against Mayor Diamond Tiara.

Yeah! Snails agrees.

This brings the other ponies out of their silence, and they begin to snicker and giggle. Soon the crowd is broken up, leaving Snips and Snails alone, proud of their quick thinking.

Grumpy Bear (Rogue Nine) was just having a bad dream.... or was he? Either way, he was just a Town Pony Bear.

Night 1 Begins.
It will last about 24 hours.

Player list

01|Alarra|Musings||
02|Atreyu, the Masked Llama|Rocky Horror Llama||
03|Castaras|Old Fruit||
04|C'Nor|||
05|Diego Havoc|Elixir||
07|Eternis|Dorian Grey||
10|Forum Explorer|Thinking Cap||
11|GnomeGninjas|||
14|Grue Bait|Grue Bay||
17|Istari|Dr. Whooves||
18|Mangosta71|||
20|Murska|||
21|Otakuryoga|||
23|planswalker|Yellow Pants (literally)||
25|Reinholdt|||
26|Super Dark33|Dark Spark||
27|TBFProgrammer|(a stubborn mule)||
28|TigerFang|TigerPony||
29|Tom the Mime|Barrister Trotalot, PC||
30|usourselves&we|(a 3 legged pony)||
01|Rogue Nine|Grumpy Bear|Day 1|Town Pony Bear
[/table]

super dark33
2012-09-07, 01:17 AM
The Count doesn't take in fugitives without good reason. But, feel free to leave your name, address and opinion on republicanism and he'll send you a letter concerning scheduling an appointment.

Alright, Dark spark is my name, adress is the dumpster over there *points at the small dumpster* and my opinion about the thing is: What is that thing? hope ill see you soon!

Dark spark walked and dived into the dumpster. looking around suspectivly.

super dark33
2012-09-07, 01:20 AM
Day 1

Grumpy Bear stumbled from his haystack, scowling fiercly at the brightly colored ponies. And just what are you staring at? he says, placing his furry fists on his hips. You act as if you'd never seen a talking bear before.

There is some grumbling and whispering and general discussion amongst the ever-growing crowd of ponies, as they collectively give thought to what they should make of this strange creature.

Look, he's got a thundercloud on his belly. Obviously he works for Nightmare Moon.

Or worse, Diamond Tiara. To which there was a concensus of agreement.

Who said that!! a squeeky voice called out from the center of the crowd.

Like the red sea, the crowd parted revealling High-Justicar Snips, who trotted out, head held high. Beside him trotted his best, and possibly only pal, Snails.

The two of them circled the dark blue bear, who stood his ground, tapping his foot in annoyance. Could we hurry this along? I have to get back. Grumpy Bear pulls back his fur and looks at his watch. Grrrr. I have a date with Smurfette in just under half an hour.

Oh you do, do you? Snips says, icily. His voice changing mid-sentance, becoming more.....

Grumpy Bear awoke with a jolt, eyes wide, and heart racing. Slowly he turned his head to the left, and found a pair of angry eyes glaring back at him. It... it was just a dream, sweetie. he said timidly, knowing that answer wouldn't be enough.

Cheer Bear wasn't looking all that cheerful at the moment. In fact, if looks could kill....

Grumpy Bear hopped out of bed and ran for his life. He knew he'd be sleeping with the Care Bear Cousins this night. Heck, maybe for the next week.

Back in TIARAVILLE!!!!!!111!!!ONEONEONE!.....

The crowd of gathered ponies stood in amazement, just staring blankly at the space where the bear had been.

Snips and Snails, also stunned, felt something in their bodies. A strange feeling, that rarely comes to them. An intelligent thought. As one, they turned to the crowd. And that's what happens when you talk against Mayor Diamond Tiara.

Yeah! Snails agrees.

This brings the other ponies out of their silence, and they begin to snicker and giggle. Soon the crowd is broken up, leaving Snips and Snails alone, proud of their quick thinking.

Grumpy Bear (Rogue Nine) was just having a bad dream.... or was he? Either way, he was just a Town Pony Bear.

Night 1 Begins.

Ehem yes. :smallmad:
i do not want to be thrown to jail for such mistakes!

otakuryoga
2012-09-08, 10:07 AM
did....we just get a Grumpy/Cheer carebear shipping?

Ramsus
2012-09-08, 01:05 PM
Try not to think about anything Lex says too much. She'll just infest your mind with the craziness of the FaePony. :elan:

Internet Flea
2012-09-09, 07:42 PM
A pink and white pony zooms by at full gallup. "Hey everybody what's go..."

The rest is out of earshot as the pony runs out the other side of Tiaraville.

(So yeah, lost reliable internet. I might be able to show up every so often, but it's probably better to find a replacement.)

Lex-Kat
2012-09-10, 12:46 PM
Night 1

An orange tiger kitteh wandered about Tiaraville during the night, hunting mice and causing general mischief wherever he went.

All day he had slept, attempting to be inconspicuous. Hoping one would notice his bright orange fur, and long saber-like fangs.

But someone had taken notice of him, and now the hunter was the hunted.

The kitteh had found a beautiful pie sitting on the ground, and at first wondered who'd leave such a prize just laying around. But quickly the thought was tossed right out, as he got a wiff of it. Blueberry with a hint of catnip, it was for him!!

Still wary, or maybe just playful, the kitteh stalked his prey, creeping up slowly on it, until he got within leaping distance. Then he crouched down, with only his tail sticking up, he had to get the springs ready. So he wiggled his behind, slowly settling back, watching the target intensly. SPRING!!

Mister Buttons leapt upon the delightful prize, trapping it with his mighty paws. SPRING!! Mister Buttons felt himself lifted high into the air. Gotcha!! A mysterious pony dressed all in black cried out.

He happily carried away the kitteh to his mistress of darkness. What became of him, no one is certain.

Mister Buttons (Reinholdt) was taken during the night, trapped by pie. He was just a Town Pony.

Day 2 Begins.
It will last about 48 hours. I promise. :smalleek:

Player list

01|Alarra|Musings||
03|Castaras|Old Fruit||
04|C'Nor|||
05|Diego Havoc|Elixir||
07|Eternis|Dorian Grey||
11|GnomeGninjas|||
14|Grue Bait|Grue Bay||
17|Istari|Dr. Whooves||
18|Mangosta71|||
20|Murska|||
21|Otakuryoga|||
25|Super Dark33|Dark Spark||
26|TBFProgrammer|(a stubborn mule)||
27|TigerFang|TigerPony||
28|Tom the Mime|Barrister Trotalot, PC||
29|usourselves&we|(a 3 legged pony)||
02|Reinholdt|Mister Buttons|Night 1|Town Pony
[/table]

Reinholdt
2012-09-10, 12:54 PM
Awww...
*blames Pinkie*

GnomeGninjas
2012-09-10, 03:02 PM
Night 1

An orange tiger kitteh wandered about Tiaraville during the night, hunting mice and causing general mischief wherever he went.

All day he had slept, attempting to be inconspicuous. Hoping one would notice his bright orange fur, and long saber-like fangs.

But someone had taken notice of him, and now the hunter was the hunted.

The kitteh had found a beautiful pie sitting on the ground, and at first wondered who'd leave such a prize just laying around. But quickly the thought was tossed right out, as he got a wiff of it. Blueberry with a hint of catnip, it was for him!!

Still wary, or maybe just playful, the kitteh stalked his prey, creeping up slowly on it, until he got within leaping distance. Then he crouched down, with only his tail sticking up, he had to get the springs ready. So he wiggled his behind, slowly settling back, watching the target intensly. SPRING!!

Mister Buttons leapt upon the delightful prize, trapping it with his mighty paws. SPRING!! Mister Buttons felt himself lifted high into the air. Gotcha!! A mysterious pony dressed all in black cried out.

He happily carried away the kitteh to his mistress of darkness. What became of him, no one is certain.

Mister Buttons (Reinholdt) was taken during the night, trapped by pie. He was just a Town Pony.

Day 2 Begins.
It will last about 48 hours. I promise. :smalleek:

Player list

01|Alarra|Musings||
03|Castaras|Old Fruit||
04|C'Nor|||
05|Diego Havoc|Elixir||
07|Eternis|Dorian Grey||
11|GnomeGninjas|||
14|Grue Bait|Grue Bay||
17|Istari|Dr. Whooves||
18|Mangosta71|||
20|Murska|||
21|Otakuryoga|||
27|TigerFang|TigerPony||
02|Reinholdt|||
[/table]

Pssst: you're suposed to list Reinholdt's role in the big table.

Matthais2207 on a whim until someone gives a logical argument for a different target.

EvilRoeSlade
2012-09-10, 03:16 PM
Batmare surveys the scene from atop Sugarcube Corner. "This town, Ponyville used to be a decent place. A place where you could raise a family, find a mare or stallion of your dreams. Now an innocent kitten has gone missing, and none of the ponies have even noticed. But I've noticed. I won't let this village fall into an abyss of sin and nihilism. I'll find that kitten, and return it to its rightful owner."

She begins stalking the street. "Gray Mage was responsible for making that innocent bear vanish. I can't prove it, but I know it."

planswalker
2012-09-10, 03:18 PM
You want a logical argument? How about this:

This town ain't big enough for the two of us, 52.5 Lemons. It can only support so much yellow, and I'm going to be that yellow! The yellow pants on the brown earth pony thinks. Clyde, the brown earth pony wearing snazzy yellow pants, has nothing to say on the matter. In fact, no one seems to recall ever having heard him talk. Still, he's a quiet fellow who doesn't seem to interfere with others and just wants to be left alone.

@V yeah, very suspicious all right. I'm sticking in-character and all that. Of course there is a greater motive than the stated one of "his avvie is yellow too". It must have something to do with a great secret plot. Congrats. TBFProgrammer, revenge vote for not recognizing RP for what it is.

TBFProgrammer
2012-09-10, 03:38 PM
Current list of people who did something noteworthy:

Tigerfang changed a vote to avoid starting a wagon.
Superdark made a vote a wagon.
52.5 Lemons made a vote a wagon.
Gray Mage broke a tie in favor of changing the lynch.
EvilRoeSlade went after Gray Mage on WIFOM logic.
Planswalker voted for someone twice in a row.

Of those, Planswalker seems the most suspicious. Those not on the list either played it safe with d1 randavotes or d1 lurking and I refuse to try and read such behavior.

~The Mule

EvilRoeSlade
2012-09-10, 04:56 PM
Hmm, casting the same insignificant vote twice isn't anywhere near the most suspicious activity that I've seen. Claiming it to be so however, is.

Someone leaps from a building to land behind TBFProgrammer. "I'm Batmare," says Batmare.

GnomeGninjas
2012-09-10, 05:31 PM
What is WIFOM logic?

EvilRoeSlade
2012-09-10, 05:36 PM
I had to look it up. Wine In Front Of Me - a reference to the princess bride.

Making a deduction based on a subject's actions when the subject knows their actions are being observed.

This is of course basically the only kind of logic available to us, and TBFProgrammer has used it too.

Grue Bait
2012-09-10, 05:44 PM
I think The Grimmace ought to be lynched.

Edit: Aaand I'm gonna tell you why. He's Darkwing pony and I need to talk to Applejack.

Ramsus
2012-09-10, 06:16 PM
Are you making a claim? Because soft claims hurt town more than they help. If you're going to say stuff like that you should actually say what role you are.

I'll save my RP for when I figure out where I want to be pointing. Though likely one of TBF for the spurious logic, Gray Mage for being the most suspicious of the activities TBF listed, or Grue Bait if he doesn't actually claim.

Edit: I would advise Applejack not to contact anyone who hasn't claimed and hasn't been reasonably proven to be what they're claiming.

Tom the Mime
2012-09-10, 06:25 PM
Barrister Trotalot canters into the center of the village to the largest gathering of ponies she could find.
It appears we have a claimant. The Grimmace has been identified as Darkwing Pony, a pony wanted for treason, by Grue Bait. How do you respond to these claims Grimmace?

After Grimmace has defended himself, I will call for a vote. All those in favour of lynching him, say aye. All those opposed, say neigh

My main reason for choosing Barrister Trotalot has now been fulfilled

TBFProgrammer
2012-09-10, 06:27 PM
I had to look it up. Wine In Front Of Me - a reference to the princess bride.

Making a deduction based on a subject's actions when the subject knows their actions are being observed.

One little quibble:

WIFOM in WW applies to suspected wolves acting in a manner nominally townish, but not to activity that can be logically supported as suspicious in its own right.

Gray Mage's d1 vote was sticking his neck out, so unless we are to assume I'm a wolf*, probability dictates the action to be nominally town. *I get the added luxury of certainty in stating it is nominally town.

However, it is beneficial to the wolves to keep the number of people they interact with down (and vice versa for town), which leads to double voting being nominally wolfish unless they are a seer. Again, probability dictates a nominally wolfish action.

Now that you understand my meaning in the use of WIFOM, we can move on to reactions:

:smallamused:

Disagree with my logic, point out its flaws and suggest a better target. This is the path of a villager when an analyst pokes them.

Vehement retaliation against the analysis and the suggestion that there is no solid logic. This is the path of the new player or the panicky wolf. Two doing it together, => probably wolves.

Why I think ERS is a wolf.

Exhibit 1)

Hmm, casting the same insignificant vote twice isn't anywhere near the most suspicious activity that I've seen. Claiming it to be so however, is.

What he actually thinks was the most suspicious thing prior to my post being made is never mentioned. Rather, he suggests that it is obvious enough that anyone not agreeing with him is suspicious. This is patently absurd.

Exhibit 2)

This is of course basically the only kind of logic available to us, and TBFProgrammer has used it too.

He dismisses all logic here, unless he is saying WIFOM is fine, in which case my use of it would not be suspect at all (I never said WIFOM was suspicious at this point and I don't really find it so for early d2).

Exhibit 3)
Look at the votes.

Basically, it is the same reason Lemons always catches me when I'm a wolf :smallannoyed:, he jumped on a manufactured excuse.

Anyways, The Grimmace, le sigh.

Preview edit: Ramsus, I simply disagree that Gray Mage is the most suspicious of those in my list.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2012-09-10, 06:44 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/rockyhorror.gif

The shiny-arsed llama trotted around the town square, trying to help set up the stage for the show. Tomorrow was opening night and the pony playing Brad was getting stage fright. Apparently the good people of Tiaraville had once run a magician off and he was getting nervous that it wasn't safe here. The llama was excited though. It sounded like this crowd took their entertainment seriously and audience participation was always fun!

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/079/0/4/rocky_horror_my_little_ponies_by_spirallee-d4ter01.jpg

(Who would want Reinholdt dead? People with a vengeance against him for Alan Wake? People who feared his skills revealed in Alan Wake? However, I can't find the data from that game, so I'm going to go a different route and assume that the killer was the one man who didn't want the competition from another tiger running around. That's right, the killer is TIGERFANG! )

(you know, or we can test the seer claim. That makes more sense.)

inky13112
2012-09-10, 06:51 PM
Well if we have what appears to be a claim :smallconfused: we may as well test it. TheGrimmace

Grue Bait
2012-09-10, 07:04 PM
Are you making a claim? Because soft claims hurt town more than they help. If you're going to say stuff like that you should actually say what role you are.

I'll save my RP for when I figure out where I want to be pointing. Though likely one of TBF for the spurious logic, Gray Mage for being the most suspicious of the activities TBF listed, or Grue Bait if he doesn't actually claim.

Edit: I would advise Applejack not to contact anyone who hasn't claimed and hasn't been reasonably proven to be what they're claiming.

Seriously? All right fine. I'm Twilight Sparkle, I scried Grimmace last night, found him to be Darkwing Pony, so I assume he would have scried me as well, and now I'm going to die tonight if Applejack doesn't protect me. Happy? Now lynch him, and Applejack can wait till night falls to contact me if (s)he wants.

Alarra
2012-09-10, 07:22 PM
Alright, let's test the seer claim then. The Grimmace.

Sorry for no rp, I'm feeling very blah today.

Ramsus
2012-09-10, 07:44 PM
Emperor Treasure spied the pony shouting down from the roof of a building. And shouted back with a Grimmace, "Shut it! Some of us are trying to sleep here!" Despite the fact that probably nopony besides himself was likely trying to sleep at the moment. Not that he cared when anypony else slept as long as they didn't disturb his slumber. He then walked over to the nearest group of ponies and said, "You lot. Carry me to the nearest sleeping establishment. I grow weary of all this nature out here. Can't you mow the lawns once in a while or something? Just look at those hedges! Barely any of them have been trimmed in ghastly foe-humorous fashion." Of course the "hedges" he was indicating were trees but, why should he have to know the difference? He was no gardener!

Edit: TBF was your response to that quote of ERS supposed to be nonsensical? In what circumstance do people actually list the most suspicious things ever when they say things like "that was not the most suspicious thing ever"? Either you're reading way too much into pointing at the same person twice in a row (which a lot of people do quite often) or you're just looking for ways to throw around suspicion while looking to be active and helpful.

Elemental
2012-09-10, 07:46 PM
It was morning - according to numerous clocks - at the Von Sterling Manor, and Silver Scream was enjoying a breakfast of toast and coffee, only for the Count to somehow appear behind him.
Good morning Silver Scream!
Startled, he began choking on his toast. How did he keep doing that? He could see all the doors to the breakfast room over his copy of the Manehattan Chronicle*!
Goodness, you should really take smaller bites in future.
The Count thumped him on the back, causing Silver Scream to start coughing. He hated it when he got all cheerful and stealthy like that.
You seem well this morning Your Illustriousness.
That's because I feel well! I know for a fact that we shall soon save Equestria from all these annoying kakistocracists and foreign monarchists.
Now... About that fugitive?
His name is Dark Spark, he's taken up residence in a dumpster he wheeled to the front of the Manor and he doesn't know what kakistocracy is. I think he's an escaped lunatic.
Oh. In that case, give him a pie, a copy of the Foal's Guide to Governance and send him rolling on his way.
Yes Your Illustriousness.
But not the blueberry pie. I think I'll have that for lunch.
Anyway, matters of pie aside, I've heard excellent news! I received a letter from my good friend Bruce Mane, and it turns out he did not vanish on that ski trip like the Canterlot Times* said.
That's wonderful Your Illustriousness.
And, even better, I have a lead on who that masked vigilante is!
The Llamas's aren't-
The Count gave him a stern look.
Get over the Llamas good man! I meant Darkwing Pony!
Don't you mean Batmare?
Hmm? Catpony? Nothing wrong with her at all. Helps find lost kittens and everything. Anyway... As I was saying before you interrupted... I've received a tip that gives the secret identity of Darkwing Pony.
The Count pauses as if waiting for a drum roll to materialise from nowhere.
It's Jazzberry Jam!
The musician?
The Jazz musician. Get it right.

---------------

*Seriously? Who would read a newspaper published in Canterlot? It's probably celebrity gossip from cover to cover.

And anyway... The Grimmace despite my love of jazz.

TBFProgrammer
2012-09-10, 08:41 PM
Edit: TBF was your response to that quote of ERS supposed to be nonsensical? In what circumstance do people actually list the most suspicious things ever when they say things like "that was not the most suspicious thing ever"?

When they then go on to say that by not seeing and/or agreeing with them on what the most suspicious thing is, in and of itself, suspicious. In other words, he's implying I'm ignoring or downplaying something, but doesn't say what this is. Since he apparently thinks this thing is worth looking at, it is strange he does not elaborate on it.

52.5 Lemons
2012-09-10, 08:51 PM
The Grimmace for obvious reasons.

Forum Explorer
2012-09-10, 09:04 PM
"Hold on hold on! No one can go out into exile without a hat!" He runs up to The Grimmace and places a large bowler cap on his head.

Alright lets see if this claim is true.

Penguinator
2012-09-10, 09:14 PM
Orange Cadence wore a large grimmace as he stalked through the town, snapping his castanets.

Gray Mage
2012-09-10, 09:22 PM
So, we have day two seer claim? His claim was a bit odd. Indeed, it seems like he jumped the gun on the claiming. Nevertheless, a seer test is a seer test. Yeah, The Grimmace, RP possibly later.

planswalker
2012-09-10, 09:23 PM
When they then go on to say that by not seeing and/or agreeing with them on what the most suspicious thing is, in and of itself, suspicious. In other words, he's implying I'm ignoring or downplaying something, but doesn't say what this is. Since he apparently thinks this thing is worth looking at, it is strange he does not elaborate on it.

Someone is sounding awfully defensive...

EvilRoeSlade
2012-09-10, 10:23 PM
Batmare is standing in the most shadowy corner of Von Sterling Manor, where she had been all along. "Stop associating me with those masked vigilantes. Batmare is an unmasked vigilante."

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m103/EvilRoeSlade/pony_request_95_by_ah_darnit-d4tji22.png

She opens up an ornate window and prepares to leap into the courtyard, but stops herself. "Also I'm Batmare," says Batmare glancing over her shoulder, before leaping out and landing with a grimmace.

OOC I'm concerned about where this is going, since in this game a changeling can claim to be a seer, finger someone, and then attempt to take over one of us with a 50% of avoiding any repercussions. I fear this is what's happening now, but not even Batmare can stop it.

Grue Bait
2012-09-10, 10:49 PM
So, we have day two seer claim? His claim was a bit odd. Indeed, it seems like he jumped the gun on the claiming. Nevertheless, a seer test is a seer test. Yeah, The Grimmace, RP possibly later.

Sorry, but knowing Grimmace, he likely scried me last night, so if I didn't claim, I'd probably die tonight without getting anything out there.

TigerFang
2012-09-11, 02:07 AM
TigerPony was walking through town doing his shopping when he saw a large crowd of ponies gathered around Grue Bay who was shouting at the top of his lungs. "The Grimmace is Dark wing pony and I am Twilight Sparkle! We must find him and stop him". Most of the crowd seemed to agree with him almost immediately.

TigerPony thought this slightly odd... Wasn't Twilight Sparkle supposed to me a mare? Well perhaps it was just a disguise. Funny that she changed sexes though. He Grimmace(d) and walked away trying not to think too much about it. On his way back home he noticed a Llama that was accusing him of wanting Reinholdt dead! That was outrageous! He would never hurt a anypony let alone one that was half feline like him. He was about to turn around and give him a piece of his mind before deciding that the crazy Llama wasn't worth it. He just growled in the llama's general direction and continued home.

Castaras
2012-09-11, 04:47 AM
*points at Grimmace*

Beacon of Chaos
2012-09-11, 05:31 AM
Elixir is wandering aimlessly through town, when suddenly he spies a group of ponies sitting on a large cart, each playing a musical instrument in a wonderful harmony.

"Oh my goodness, a bandwagon! I'mma go jump on it!" he exclaims with delight.

(The Grimmace)

GnomeGninjas
2012-09-11, 05:46 AM
The Grimmace

super dark33
2012-09-11, 08:41 AM
Why would you jump on a bandwagon?
PULL it! its our jobs!
The grimmace because voteing for non-mainstream targets is too mainstream.

A trash can opend its mouth and exposed a pair of red eyes burning with passion.
the eyes looked around before retreating back to the safety of the tin.
The trash can proceeded to grow two pairs of fiery hooved legs, allowing it to mobilize itself to the entrence of the von sterling manor, not before makeing about 16 unnecesery stops to look around.
upon reaching the wanted coordinates, the trash can spat outside some cardboard boxes and large tin food cans.
The rustleing pile with opened a shaft using one of its cardbored and air conditioner pipe hands/legs/whatever, exposeing a pair of red eyes burning with passion.
The armored pony was ready for anything, and knocked the door very quickly, as if he needs help right away.

TBFProgrammer
2012-09-11, 08:42 AM
Someone is sounding awfully defensive...

Yes, someone does...

@V yeah, very suspicious all right. I'm sticking in-character and all that. Of course there is a greater motive than the stated one of "his avvie is yellow too". It must have something to do with a great secret plot. Congrats. TBFProgrammer, revenge vote for not recognizing RP for what it is.

planswalker
2012-09-11, 08:44 AM
Yes, someone does...

that makes two of us. Wonder which of us will get lynched tomorrow?

Elemental
2012-09-11, 09:01 AM
Silver Scream?
There's a knock at the door. Go see who it is. Don't forget the pie in case it's the escaped lunatic.
------
Silver Scream opens the door carrying an apple pie and looks around for a moment before noticing the trash can. He sighed.
Count Von Sterling regrets to inform you that he cannot take in any fugitives at this time as the current situation requires his full attention. Nevertheless, he has seen fit to provide you with a pie and some reading material for your search for a new life.
He placed the pie and a book entitled "A Foal's Guide to Governance" in front of the trash can and started to close the door.

otakuryoga
2012-09-11, 09:50 AM
seer test!

The Grimmace shall pass or fail the claimant.

super dark33
2012-09-11, 01:07 PM
Silver Scream?
There's a knock at the door. Go see who it is. Don't forget the pie in case it's the escaped lunatic.
------
Silver Scream opens the door carrying an apple pie and looks around for a moment before noticing the trash can. He sighed.
Count Von Sterling regrets to inform you that he cannot take in any fugitives at this time as the current situation requires his full attention. Nevertheless, he has seen fit to provide you with a pie and some reading material for your search for a new life.
He placed the pie and a book entitled "A Foal's Guide to Governance" in front of the trash can and started to close the door.

Before silver scream managed to close the door, a pile of garbage/junk bounced and startled him.

There you are, these are for you.

Well thank you. i REALLY need a place to hide, things are chaseing me and all i have for protection is either the armor or the concealing of the tinmobile.

Murska
2012-09-11, 02:21 PM
Hmf. Seer so early.

The Grimmace.

Istari
2012-09-11, 02:43 PM
"We need to check the validity of this source."

The Grimmace

Elemental
2012-09-11, 11:48 PM
Look... We're not running a hostel for asylum escapees. To solve your problem with things chasing you, I suggest seeking out an expert on things and bugging them until they give you a solution.
Dealing with the crazy was the main reason he didn't pursue that career in psychology he was thinking about.
Until you can find a suitable thingologist, you can hide out in the gazebo down at the edge of the Forest.
Maybe now the crazy pony would go away and he could get back to his breakfast.

Eternis
2012-09-12, 12:08 AM
Elemental to be a hipster.

Elemental
2012-09-12, 12:11 AM
You know... I still haven't worked out what one of them is yet...
My brain refuses to understand it.

super dark33
2012-09-12, 07:57 AM
a rustleing voice came from nearby.

Let me in! i know they look harmless but im TERRIBLY allergic to them!
and they SEEK me! i dont have any idea how they are called!

This is the part where somone points out a critter that appears in the equastrian universe that Dark spark can be allergic too.
the only thing he fears.

mangosta71
2012-09-12, 08:50 AM
Thank you, anonymous source, for the timely PM. I'd forgotten about this game.

Semi-random temporary planswalker for yellow text (which I only saw because it was the first post on the previous page). Will start trying to make sense and RP when I'm not rushing to avoid an AL.

Lex-Kat
2012-09-12, 11:46 AM
Day 2

Ahhh, another day... er, night in Tiaraville. And no one noticed the absence of the visitor kitteh. Well that is, almost no one. Bat-Mare was on the case.

After a brief staredown with a three-legged pony in the Bat-Cave, Batmare used her do-dads and do-hickeys to search for clues that would answer five simple questions: Who, what, when, where, and why. And sometimes how.

As she was turning the focusing knob on the sniffometer, a strange pony marched up to her optomatron and looked into it. "Hey!! Let go of that!! she screamed into the monitor, turning a small wheel which shook the view.

But the strange pony on the other end refused to let go. "Jazzberry Jam, he's not who you think he is. Really, we need to stop him."

Batmare glared at the picture, annoyed that not only had someone found her optomatron, but that they wouldn't let go. "Oh reeeeally?" she said sarcastically, knowing that Grue Bay (she remembered his name!) couldn't hear her on the other end. It was, after all, just a visual probe. She hadn't figured out yet how to include the hearmajig to it, quite yet. "Then who is Jazzberry Jam, huh? And for that matter, how would you know?"

With a tired sigh, "Fine. I see there's no other way of doing this." suddenly Grue Bay's form shifts, and now Batmare was staring at....

Her jaw drops.... "Twilight Sparkle!!"

Jazzberry Jam is Darkwing Pony. We need to stop him. and she let go of the optomatron and ran to the center of Tiaraville. Citizens of Ponyville!! We need to stop that villain! she takes a second to point at Jazzberry Jam.

Jazzberry Jam, of course, looks behind himself, jumping away from the building he was leaning on, but there was no villain behind him. He looked back at Twilight Sparkle, confused. He points to himself and mouths "Me?"

You! she points at him again. Jazzberry Jam is really.... Darkwing Pony!

Jazzberry Jam scrambles backwards, pressing himself against the house he'd just jumped away from. You... you m-m-must be m-m-mistaken. I'm J-j-jazzberry J-j-jam. he stuttered. I l-l-love P-p-Tiaraville.

But the crowd had already begun to form around him, threatening to carry him away, when... a flash of blinding light exploded around Jazzberry Jam. For a brief moment, the citizens of Tiaraville could have sworn they saw a diamond shape form around there would-be victim. And then he was gone.

A moment later, they heard his sax playing a few feat away. All as one, they turned to find him playing his sax, as if nothing had happened.

Jazzberry Jam (The Grimmace) has been protected from harm by Rarity.

Night 2 Begins.

Missed 1 Day
The Grimmace
usourselves&we

Missed 2 Days
C'Nor
Internet Flea
Matthais2207

AL- Replacements
Rogue Nine
Reinholdt

Player list

01|Alarra|Musings||
03|Castaras|Old Fruit||
04|C'Nor|||
05|Diego Havoc|Elixir||
07|Eternis|Dorian Grey||
11|GnomeGninjas|||
14|Grue Bait|Grue Bay||
17|Istari|Dr. Whooves||
18|Mangosta71|||
20|Murska|||
21|Otakuryoga|||
27|TigerFang|TigerPony||
[/table]

TigerFang
2012-09-12, 04:37 PM
What the hay?

Castaras
2012-09-12, 06:25 PM
Did not expect that. Whoever you are Rarity, I love you. Chaos is what this game needs. :smallbiggrin:

otakuryoga
2012-09-12, 06:48 PM
seer test: DENIED

Lex-Kat
2012-09-12, 08:13 PM
NOTE: In case you missed it, Rarity chooses who she protects during the day, the previous night. It's in the rules. :smallsmile:

Elemental
2012-09-12, 11:19 PM
That's annoying... A seer test with no definitive result...

Anyway, will RP later.

mangosta71
2012-09-12, 11:32 PM
I think it was very informative. It's day 2. Rarity is almost certainly protecting herself at this point. Which means Grue Bait is most likely Ursa Major.

Grue Bait
2012-09-12, 11:39 PM
Ffffffffuuuuuu-dgesicles!

inky13112
2012-09-13, 12:22 AM
Did not expect that. Whoever you are Rarity, I love you. Chaos is what this game needs. :smallbiggrin:

I just hope discord gets night killed tonight. :smalltongue:

Alarra
2012-09-13, 07:37 AM
I think it was very informative. It's day 2. Rarity is almost certainly protecting herself at this point. Which means Grue Bait is most likely Ursa Major. That's what I would think too. At least, if I were Rarity I'd be protecting myself initially.

Rogue Nine
2012-09-13, 08:18 AM
What the hay?

Ha ha! (http://instantostrich.com/)

I'll return to stalking the thread now.

Lex-Kat
2012-09-14, 12:43 PM
Night 2

Off the coast of Asturcón, the a small yellow submarine pops out of the water within sight of the city of Colton. A hatch on the bow opens up, and out fly Spitfire & Soarin'. Ahhh. It's good to be in the fresh air again. Spitfire says, breathing in the fresh air.

I can't agree more. says Soarin', standing beside her.

A little help here! comes Rainbow Dash's voice from below. She's hanging on the edge of the hatch, and it looks like she's having trouble climbing out.

Both Soarin' and Spitfire reach down and begin to pull their biggest fan out, when the boat suddenly shakes horribly, knocking the two wonderbolts off-balance and off the port side.

Rainbow Dash falls back into the underwater vessel, with a short squeeky scream, followed by a splash of water. Alarms begin to blare, and the vessel begins to descend back into the water.

Wait!! We're not all out yet! Rainbow Dash calls.

A mer-pony, Ballast Control, swims up to Rainbow Dash and pulls her to safety. We can't wait for your wings to dry off, Miss Dash. We're under attack.

Above, Spitfire and Soarin' can only watch as tentacles wrap around the submarine. The mer-ponies' ship sinks down, closing it's flight hatch and taking Rainbow Dash back down with them. She'll be safe at least. The mer-ponies will take care of her.

Yes, let's get to Ponyville. And together they fly away, to hopefully save Ponyville from Celestia's sister, and maybe Luna herself.

Ballast Control (Otakuryoga) has gone down with the ship. He was Rainbow Dash (Wonderbolts)

Day 3 Begins.
It will last about 48 hours.

Missed 1 Day
The Grimmace
usourselves&we

Missed 2 Days
C'Nor
Internet Flea
Matthais2207

AL- Replacements
Rogue Nine
Reinholdt

Player list

01|Alarra|Musings||
03|Castaras|Old Fruit||
04|C'Nor|||
05|Diego Havoc|Elixir||
07|Eternis|Dorian Grey||
11|GnomeGninjas|||
14|Grue Bait|Grue Bay||
17|Istari|Dr. Whooves||
18|Mangosta71|||
20|Murska|||
21|Penguinator|Orange Cadence||
22|planswalker|Yellow Pants (literally)||
23|Ramsus|Emperor Treasure||
24|Super Dark33|Dark Spark||
25|TBFProgrammer|(a stubborn mule)||
26|TigerFang|TigerPony||
27|Tom the Mime|Barrister Trotalot, PC||
28|usourselves&we|(a 3 legged pony)||
03|Otakuryoga|Ballast Control|Night 2|Rainbow Dash (Wonderbolts)
[/table]

Lady Serpentine
2012-09-14, 12:56 PM
I'll point at Atreyu for now. (May RP later.)

super dark33
2012-09-14, 01:00 PM
Dark spark awaited Silver scream's answer and the reader's enlightment.

What could he be allergic to that is ussualy harmless? or does it?
I mean really, i dont know these ponyverse things.

mangosta71
2012-09-14, 01:43 PM
Grue Bait for reasons previously explained.

planswalker
2012-09-14, 01:50 PM
Indeed. Not sure about him being ursa major, but grimmace being Rarity is pretty telling. Grue Bait is eeevil!

- however, i felt kinda a jerk about voting off the guy I helped with his physics last night. That plus ramsus appearance just seems like it'd be giving the wolves 2 of our seers in exchange for one of theirs. I'd like to think we didn't do that.

Ramsus
2012-09-14, 02:06 PM
Yeah, I'm Pinkie Pie and the Grimmace actually is Darkwing Pony and whoever Rarity is....kinda royally screwed us over by choosing a random target I guess. *sigh*

Edit: Rarity, don't respond to that in public. Other PR's contact myself/grue bait after the day ends and we're confirmed what we claimed we are so we can coordinate banes/scries/etc.

otakuryoga
2012-09-14, 02:16 PM
well..at least i went out in a strangely appropriate narration

(since i spent 5 1/2 years on submarine duty)

TBFProgrammer
2012-09-14, 03:00 PM
The Grimmace because mistakenly killing the day baner is far better than mistakenly killing the seer, and if he is the day baner, he still should have said he wouldn't be dieing (in response to the seer claim) so we could have had this discussion Yesterday.

GnomeGninjas
2012-09-14, 03:10 PM
I see 3 possible expanations.

1) Grimmace is Darkwing Pony and Rarity just decided to random bane. This doesn't really need much explanation.

2) Grimmace is Rarity, the wolves decided to get the town to try to kill her so Gruebait claimed TwilightSparkle. Gruebait is probably Ursa Major in this case, since after Grimmace is revealed to be Rarity then the town will kill the person who suggested that Grimmace was DarkWingPony. In this case Ramsus would probably be a Changling who will use there recruit power to escape. Using up a changling to save Ursamajor for a night, kill Rarity, and drive the real Pinkiepie out into the open.

3) This seems the least likely of my theories, Grimmace is DarkWingPony and Gruebait is The Queen. Gruebait will earn the towns trust by sentencing an important wolf to death and will probably earn PinkiePie's trust as well because Gruebait would show up as TwilightSparkle, Gruebait might even be able to convince the real Twilight Sparkle that he is PinkiePie and that he said that he was Twilight Sparkle because [I'm not sure of a reason]. After the wolves saw that Gruebait wasn't being believed they got another wolf, probably a changling to claim PinkiePie in order to save Gruebait.

Murska
2012-09-14, 03:16 PM
I'm not hundred percent certain on all the possibilities here and what exactly is going on, I haven't had much time to keep up thanks to university, but I'd like to note that our options are not limited to the Seer claimant or the daybane(r/d). Atreyu, for that effect, until the situation is clarified a bit more.

inky13112
2012-09-14, 03:56 PM
So whats the argument for atreyu? We still have a seer claim calling for grimmace's head, so I'll stick with that for now.

Forum Explorer
2012-09-14, 04:03 PM
Alright here's how I see things:

Grue Bait claimed and targeted Grimace who is likely Rarity but may have been randomly saved. However if it was a random save then it why didn't Rarity warn us that Grimace was protected? So I think Grimace is likely Rarity who couldn't defend herself because she wasn't here yesterday.

That means Grue and Ramsus are both scum. Since Grue claimed first I think he's Ursa so killing him will hurt. So should we kill him or just ignore him til end game? Plus if he's Ursa then we should kill Ramsus so he couldn't escape via changling escape. Also since Grue is still here then he's likely not a changeling else he would have already tried to escape.

Alternatively they are both telling the truth and both are seers have just claimed, on the same target no less. This sounds like some really bad news for town so I'm hoping that will be false.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2012-09-14, 04:04 PM
So whats the argument for atreyu? We still have a seer claim calling for grimmace's head, so I'll stick with that for now.

I think C'Nor wants to see what I'll come up with to defend myself. I'll try not to disappoint.

Lady Serpentine
2012-09-14, 04:12 PM
I think C'Nor wants to see what I'll come up with to defend myself. I'll try not to disappoint.

Actually, it was a random point because I'm up for autolynch and I have no clue what's been going on. But that works too. :smalltongue:

Ramsus
2012-09-14, 04:34 PM
Is it me or did Murska and Forum Explorer just out themselves as wolves? Though Murska legitimately could be busy, I think he's just too good a player to decide not to test a seer claim as town when, if the Grimmace is Rarity a lynch on him would still fail today anyway.

GG, I had considered the possibility that Grue Bait is the Queen but, I'm most likely going to die soon. While I'm not saying I think the Masons and other PR's should trust him implicitly, they should certainly use me as a way to hook up tonight and he should give whoever wants to be the contact for that group his scries. Oh and if Grue Bait isn't actually Twilight, then that person should just publicly claim.

Oh and masons, I'm not going to trust just one person going "I represent the masons". That could easily be a wolf but, I doubt the wolves would risk their entire team by all of them contacting me pretending to be the masons. The rest of the town PR's, please contact me as soon as we get a lynch result (or sooner if you actually just feel I'm trustworthy, and when have I not been when claiming Fool?).

And Rarity, if for some reason you are completely nuts and baned the Grimmace again, please tell me so that we don't give the wolves another free kill again ok?

52.5 Lemons
2012-09-14, 05:10 PM
I'm going with The Grimmace. I would rather not vote for a claimed seer who remains untested.

EvilRoeSlade
2012-09-14, 05:16 PM
Batmare's Journal
September 14, 2012

This village is afraid of me.... I have seen its true Cutie Mark...

Ramsus is claiming to be Pinkie Pie. But I've observed that mare in action and know that the odds of her pinkie sense working are a mere 25%. Odds of Twilight Sparkle having found my nemesis, Darkwing Pony at this early junction are a mere 2%. Divide those numbers and you get .5%, but the odds of a changeling telling a lie.... are significantly higher.

The accumulated filth of all their fibs and grumpiness will foam up about their waists and all the changelings and loyalists will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "Sure."

Murska
2012-09-14, 05:16 PM
My point is to avoid exactly what Lemons just did - voting for one of the lynch targets because you don't want to vote for the other, instead of realizing there exist several other options.

From what I can see, we have a very likely daybaner (Daybaning someone other than yourself early on without any reason to suspect that they're town and will be lynched is unlikely) being accused as a wolf by a very likely Seer/Fool (wolves wouldn't claim Seer to randomly lynch someone, and intentionally targeting the daybaner would be odd - the role isn't worth it). I'm not sure but I don't think there are disguisers around (maybe) so that would mean the most likely case being a Fool accusing the Daybaner, in which case we want neither one to be lynched.

That's my reasoning, anyway. If there's something I'm missing, do tell - I might even have the time to read it on Sunday.

Grue Bait
2012-09-14, 05:30 PM
Grimmace is Darkwing Pony. Still. It hasn't changed. Rarity, a little heads-up would have been nice yesterday, by the way. Can we just lynch Grimmace so I can prove this?

EvilRoeSlade
2012-09-14, 05:50 PM
Who did you scry last night Grue Bait?

planswalker
2012-09-14, 05:51 PM
IF the seer claims are proven true, then that means the wolves will know who both our seers are. I really hope Ramsus isn't really pinkie pie. If so, then the wolves will know BOTH seers, and we only have 1 night baner. To my sounding, having the wolves "confirm" their seer claim with another sounds less risky than both our seers outing themselves and saving themselves the trouble of being found. With the mason leader dead, pinkie pie and twilight sparkle outed, all we'd need to do is have rarity show herself today and we'd be handing them most major roles on a silver platter. They wouldn't really even need their own seer after this. I don't want to believe that we've managed to hand the wolves both our seers, so i'm going to assume that our seers have been smart and are gathering intel and letting two wolves expose themselves.

Ramsus
2012-09-14, 06:27 PM
"You are Pinkie Pie.

Your Pinkie Sense is trying to tell you something.... but you're not entirely sure what, or when it is. 25% chance of a correct scry.

Exceptions: You scry Twilight Sparkle and Queen Chrysalis as Twilight Sparkle.

You scry Darkwing Pony as himself, 100%.

Scry Luna/Nightmare Moon as Luna, but only if she hasn't already become Nightmare Moon."

So, no, I can't be scrying incorrectly. Otherwise I wouldn't have claimed.

So planswalker, because you would prefer I not be Pinkie Pie and Rarity put us in a very bad situation and I had no choice but to claim you're voting for me? Even though wolves wouldn't publicly claim this early to kill a role that is nowhere near their biggest worry? What?

ERS, the seer shouldn't announce their scries publicly. There are a lot of reasons for that. I'm not even going to bother putting together a list. It'd be too long.

Edit: And Murska, I just don't believe you honestly think the wolves would think this exchange would be worth it.

Alarra
2012-09-14, 06:35 PM
if the Grimmace is Rarity a lynch on him would still fail today anyway. So then we waste another lynch? Though I guess it's not really a waste since it would confirm either that Grimmace is Rarity or that it was a random protection (and we'd maybe get a wolf). Because really, if Grimmace is Rarity I can't imagine he'd protect someone else for today. I'm not convinced that the both of you aren't lying though, and like some of the others, am hoping that you are because yeah, having both seers outed this early kinda sucks.

While I'm not saying I think the Masons and other PR's should trust him implicitly, they should certainly use me as a way to hook up tonight and he should give whoever wants to be the contact for that group his scries. Oh and if Grue Bait isn't actually Twilight, then that person should just publicly claim.

Oh and masons, I'm not going to trust just one person going "I represent the masons". That could easily be a wolf but, I doubt the wolves would risk their entire team by all of them contacting me pretending to be the masons.
Wow...this all sounds suspicious to me on soooo many levels. Please, please masons, do not contact him until at the very least we have confirmation that Grimmace is actually Darkwing. Though even then, Grue Bait telling the truth doesn't guarantee that you are, Ramsus. It would actually seem smart to me if say, Grimmace is a wolf and Grue Bait is Twilight for one of the Changelings to claim Pinkie Pie to try to get into a network. And wanting all the masons to contact you? That just sounds flat out crazy to me especially before any confirmation of your role. That level of trust is just not freely given in these games, or it shouldn't be.

And really even if Grimmace is Darkwing, this could still be a crazy plot to flush out masons/the real twilight/other power roles. If so, bravo. I love it when people pull bold stunts like this and turn the game on its head.

*claps happily* Oh I do so love it when games get complicated and crazy, especially early. I've missed ww....remind me to sign up for more of these. :smallbiggrin:

^edit...that post wasn't there when I wrote this. Not sure it changes anything, though it does make me understand the claiming a bit better. Though I'm still not sure it's the smartest move. Am I to understand that you confirmed Grue's scry by scrying Grimmace last night as well? Or at least that's what you're implying?

Ramsus
2012-09-14, 06:48 PM
Yes, I scried the Grimmace last night because I knew it would end up as just a contest between what Grue Bait says and the Grimmace says otherwise and Pinkie Pie outing herself was better than Rarity doing so. And at the time I wasn't sure who to believe. Heck, I was actually leaning more towards Grue Bait being the wolf. I'm actually pretty annoyed at Rarity doing something so ridiculously detrimental and not even warning us off.

And I wasn't saying people should contact me before we get a lynch result. Just that they do so asap before the wolves kill me tonight.

Also...uh....aren't you overlooking something obvious here Alarra? If I'm fake claiming, any real Pinkie Pie would counter claim me. Like, that is the hands down best thing to do as far as I've seen in every game. If someone claims your role, this means they probably have a plan to get rid of you almost immediately so generally the best thing you can do is counter claim them. On the other hand it's usually an almost worthless move on the wolve's side to fake counter claim.

Alarra
2012-09-14, 07:02 PM
And I wasn't saying people should contact me before we get a lynch result. Just that they do so asap before the wolves kill me tonight.
Isn't that exactly what you're saying right here? vvv

The rest of the town PR's, please contact me as soon as we get a lynch result (or sooner if you actually just feel I'm trustworthy, and when have I not been when claiming Fool?).

Also...uh....aren't you overlooking something obvious here Alarra? If I'm fake claiming, any real Pinkie Pie would counter claim me. Like, that is the hands down best thing to do as far as I've seen in every game. If someone claims your role, this means they probably have a plan to get rid of you almost immediately so generally the best thing you can do is counter claim them. On the other hand it's usually an almost worthless move on the wolve's side to fake counter claim. You'd be surprised. I've seen some crazy things work really well, and when the villagers get confused it usually works out in the wolves favor. I'm not saying that's what's going on here, just I'm not going to necessarily rule it out.

Ramsus
2012-09-14, 07:14 PM
I counter your quote by bolding the part you didn't! Ha HAH!

Seriously. What? I was mostly joking anyway and even if not it was an aside to telling people to wait till after the lynch, which in itself pointed out that it wasn't the suggested normal course of action.

I wasn't saying wolves don't do crazy things. However nobody has counter claimed me yet and at least half the players have posted since I made my claim haven't they? So, there's currently no good reason to believe I'm lying.

Edit: I re-read planswalker's post and, it's actually worse than I thought. Not wanting to believe a situation is as bad as it is is no excuse to make it worse because you refuse to accept the reality of your situation.

And why the heck do I deserve your vote? Grue Bait is the one who just jumped out day 2 himself, without a proxy, with a vague claim. Then Rarity screwed us by randomly baning someone not herself. And I'm already going to be the one paying the price for their actions without you going nuts and lynching me. That's just adding insult to injury.

planswalker
2012-09-14, 07:19 PM
I counter your quote by bolding the part you didn't! Ha HAH!

Seriously. What? I was mostly joking anyway and even if not it was an aside to telling people to wait till after the lynch, which in itself pointed out that it wasn't the suggested normal course of action.

I wasn't saying wolves don't do crazy things. However nobody has counter claimed me yet and at least half the players have posted since I made my claim haven't they? So, there's currently no good reason to believe I'm lying.

... except that having both seers reveal themselves to the wolves is so very bad for the long term that it makes no sense for you to do so, if you really were.

hell, while we're just handing out seer claims, I'll throw my hat in the ring as Pinkie Pie, and scrying Grue last night showed he was a tangerine!

Castaras
2012-09-14, 07:23 PM
I'm Pinkie Pie, and so's my wife!

Ramsus
2012-09-14, 07:23 PM
Planswalker, you aren't helping.

Edit: Castaras, that goes double for you! (Because you effectively claimed it twice.)

Yes, both seers out there is bad. You know what's worse? Me sitting there and letting you guys lynch the non-fool seer because Rarity baned a wolf and without my claim people would believe they were doing the right thing. What the hell man. You're basically blaming me for other people screwing up and bothering to try and give town a chance at winning.

Edit 2: Not that I'm 100% sure Grue Bait isn't the Queen but, I'm not going to support lynching someone I think has a less than 50% chance of being a wolf when we can lynch someone I'm 100% sure is.

Also, if Grue Bait isn't really Twilight, whoever you are, counter claim him. You're not worth anything to town if nobody believes you until it's too late.

EvilRoeSlade
2012-09-14, 07:26 PM
I'm convinced. The worst thing that could happen if we lynch The Grimmace again is nothing because Rarity protected him again.

planswalker
2012-09-14, 07:29 PM
All of that assuming you're not a wolf pulling a stunt to get the real pinkie pie to reveal herself.

Or maybe just a villager that thinks they can get away with this bluff so that pinkie pie won't speak up because you're convinced grue is right.

If we assume you are telling the truth and there is no chance you are lying, your version makes sense. But if we allow that you might be lying, I see it making more sense for you to be a liar who's either muddying the waters through good intention or a wolf doing so deliberately.

Ramsus
2012-09-14, 07:40 PM
All of that assuming you're not a wolf pulling a stunt to get the real pinkie pie to reveal herself.
Because that would sooooooooo be worth it. *rolls eyes*

Edit: For Twilight, sure. Rarity, meh. Rainbowdash...already dead and also meh. Applejack, certainly! Pinkie Pie, heck no.

Or maybe just a villager that thinks they can get away with this bluff so that pinkie pie won't speak up because you're convinced grue is right.
That would be so anti-town I can't even imagine anyone who isn't a complete noob doing it. I don't know if you're insulting yourself or me but, someone's intelligence certainly was insulted there.

If we assume you are telling the truth and there is no chance you are lying, your version makes sense. But if we allow that you might be lying, I see it making more sense for you to be a liar who's either muddying the waters through good intention or a wolf doing so deliberately.
There is no reason to assume I'm lying at this point. You can't just assume and act as if everyone is lying all the time. The wolves win every time if you do that.

I think you've more or less cemented in my mind that you're a wolf or neutral turned to the wolf side. The horrible horrible logic added with trying to lynch a PR who is basically only good for the one thing they are currently doing instead of a wolf two people are claiming to have scried with nobody counter-claiming either of them is more than enough for me. You're now at the top of my suspect list (followed by Murska but, Murska at least has the excuse that he tends to start there for just about everyone).

Alarra
2012-09-14, 07:47 PM
You're both getting awfully worked up about all of this. I agree though, lynching Grimmace will at best get us a wolf and at worst get us Rarity and a lot of info. Or rather, a missed killed cause he probably protected himself and we'd still get lots of info.

usourselves&we
2012-09-14, 07:49 PM
don't have time to read every thing or RP at this time and need to vote.

Looks like Ramsus is chatting a bunch and saying a lot, it would be foolish to do that as a wolf with this number of people in the game, and we think Ramsus is inclined not to act like that so. . .

the grimmace

planswalker
2012-09-14, 07:49 PM
call me a noob in my first wolf game if you wish, but I'd like it if you didn't call me stupid just because I don't seem to have a well-defined grasp of what assumptions are and are not safe to make according to your word.

To me, it looks like the wolves wouldn't really get a shot at killing off Grue (assuming he is TS), seeing as the night baner could protect him, but if both seer roles are revealed, they can't both be covered. I'm not seeing why revealing yourself to be pinkie pie (if you are) would be more helpful than not.

I'm highly suspicious about what to me looks like illogical behavior.

also, it doesn't particularly suprise me that someone who's disagreeing with you gets declared a wolf. you did claim that either I am trying to insult your intelligence or else have none of my own. Since I was not trying to insult anyone's intelligence, it would seem to me that you were attempting to implicate the other way.

Forum Explorer
2012-09-14, 08:02 PM
Okay here's my theory on why I think you are a wolf Ramsus;

If you are a wolf then Twilight and Pinkie are both still hidden and relatively safe. Otherwise we will likely lose both of our Seers soon which will suck.

You would pull this off because along with Grue one of you is Ursa Major which will cause another 2 town ponies to die alongside Rarity (which was either a scan or just a random guess.) If we attack the Ursa first the other can use their changling powers to infect another townie at no cost. Net: we lose 3-4 townies for 1-2 wolves. Not to mention we'd lose more time while they racked up night kills if Rarity is protecting herself again.

Now if you are Pinkie then I guess you'd be the more expendable of our seers. So I'd rather sacrifice you to confirm then Grue Bait. Which is why I voted for you over him. Plus I think Grue is the Ursa if you are a wolf.

Also I'm curious on why you say seers shouldn't reveal their scans? I mean sure don't give all the details but shouldn't you say if they were good, neutral, or evil?

Overall I'm more voting for you in the hopes that you are a wolf because if you are telling the truth I think we are ******

Grue Bait
2012-09-14, 08:06 PM
All right you two, back to your corners, before this get out of hand. Nobody's insulting anybody, and nobody is intentionally making the other mad. Ramsus, this is planswalker's first game; he's playing the game with no prior experience and learning as he goes. We have few enough WW players these days to afford pissing any off and making them not want to play. Seriously. Let it go, both of you.

Ramsus
2012-09-14, 08:19 PM
Forum Explorer, *sigh*.

Ok, first off, doing things because "if that's true than we're in seriously trouble, therefore I'm going to act like it isn't" is never a good course of action. You only make things worse.

How would killing me confirm Grue Bait either way? I'm not vouching for him based on a scry because Pinkie Pie scries the two roles he could be exactly the same. I'm vouching against the Grimmace. Who won't die today if he is Rarity.

I didn't know this was Planswalker's first game.

Let me explain why a non-power role claiming to be one on they aren't is bad for town. It confuses things. If vanilla pony claims to be Pinky and then Pinky counterclaims then vanilla pony just outed Pinky to the wolves for no gain at all to town. Vanilla Pony does not know if anyone is Darkwing pony because they are a vanilla pony. So that throws confusion on whether or not a wolf is a wolf and a town PR is town. This confusion only helps the wolves because no matter what, they aren't confused about who is and isn't a wolf. So, it's a very very bad move that only helps wolves. I said it was insulting because I have enough experience to never have any possibility of confusing that kind of action with something helpful to do and was unaware you did not have that knowledge. (And to be a bit brutally honest I thought about it long enough the first time the idea popped into my head that I realized what a bad idea it was.)

Also, since you don't seem to understand why I had to claim, think about what would have happened if I hadn't. Would town believe Grue Bait about the Grimmace being Darkwing pony? What happens to town when they lynch their seer to save a wolf? Even on the off chance (I personally think it's unlikely) that Grue Bait is the Queen, then at least some people would not believe me later when I said the Grimmace was Darkwing pony. Both because they think he is Rarity but, also because why would I have not said something earlier if when it was between lynching him and the seer? Most likely I would then end up lynched too.

As for why it's bad to announce scries publicly, here is a small sample:

It lets the wolves know who town power roles are.
It lets wolves know which of them have been scried and are/aren't worth trying to save/use as appropriate.
Every time the seer announced someone was a vanilla town pony that would be one less person they had to scry to find a town power role.

Tom the Mime
2012-09-14, 08:21 PM
The Grimmace. If it turns out he's Rarity, we've found two wolves. If Grue and Ramsus are telling the truth, we take out Darkwing Pony. That's enough to lynch Grimmace alone.

Planswalker, a fake wolf claim of Pinky Pie finding Darkwing Pony would be the nearly the worst possible fake claim. Easily tested and even if you get Darkwing Pony right, the actual Pinky Pie comes out (if they didn't before for some reason) and you lynch both (or until you find the wolf) because after Darkwing Pony is found, any wolf is worth far more Pinky Pie.

Forum explorer - this early on, unless it impacts something significantly, seers shouldn't reveal any of their good scries. Wolves tend to go for confirmed villagers and in this game, confirmed villagers may end up being targeted by the changelings after being confirmed. If they scry someone evil and they're out in the open already, they should (and do) say it. On one of the other points, whenever we lynch Ursa, we will lose 3 villagers for 1 wolf, so the point of 1-2 wolves for 3-4 town isn't exactly bad if those wolves include Ursa.

planswalker
2012-09-14, 08:25 PM
thank you for explaining things. I now see what you're talking about, and I guess it doesn't really make sense for you to not be pinkie pie. I see now I wasn't thinking things through and letting the paranoia of the game get to me.

I apologize for being petulant.

The Grimmace is the safe bet then, I guess. Still, it sucks for us that so many power roles are revealed so early. I don't like our chances.

edit: and I promise that I'll try tomorrow to let experienced people make reasonable argument before I go mouthing off my noobishness and cause unnecessary chaos. I'm just trying to get a feel for how things work here.

__________________________________________________ ______

The yellow pants eyed The Grimmace, Ramsus, Grue Bait, and Atreiu suspiciously. Well, pants don't have eyes, but you get the idea. He doesn't trust any of them. The brown earth pony wearing them doesn't seem to mind. In fact, he's beginning to set up a stand of some sort just outside his home.

Forum Explorer
2012-09-14, 09:01 PM
Alright you've guys have convinced me. Well kinda. I still hate the idea and feel like village has shot itself in the foot so early on. I'm reserving the right to scream I told you so if I'm proven right.

The pony tugged his hat over his head to hide his Grimmace. "I don't know what to do!" He wailed.

GnomeGninjas
2012-09-14, 09:21 PM
The Grimmace must die it seems.

Ramsus
2012-09-14, 09:22 PM
Well, I can't say anything on Grue Bait's part. I personally think the way he's behaved makes him more likely actual Twilight than fake Twilight but, you never know. If I were a wolf that's certainly the kind of thing I might do. Actually I wouldn't for some very specific reasons I am totally not going to say aloud.
Oh, right. RP.

Emperor Treasure, annoyed that he was ignored decided he should just make his request louder, "BRING ME A BED YOU HOOFLESS SONS OF HAIRLESS MONKEYS!" Then he remembered he was Pinkie Pie. Then he fell asleep and forgot. (Inconsistencies, what inconsistencies!?)

Elemental
2012-09-15, 12:23 AM
Silver Scream looked at the creature indicated by Dark Spark. It was small and covered in feathers.
It's a sparrow.
He rolls his eyes.
You'd better come inside then. Just... You know, leave the garbage can outside.
The difficult part was breaking the news to the Count.

-----------------

The Grimmace. Hopefully, this experiment will yield results favourable to town.

Ramsus
2012-09-15, 02:47 AM
Meanwhile in a MLP RPG I'm in on another forum my character is now engaged in a rhyme off with a Zebra.....

planswalker
2012-09-15, 02:48 AM
heh, epic. You winning?

Murska
2012-09-15, 04:23 AM
Oh. Oh! Right, Ramsus claimed Pinkie Pie, which is the Fool of this game (of sorts).

Okay, well then all of this makes (slightly) more sense. I'd change my vote but there's no point really. Sorry for my confusion.

Beacon of Chaos
2012-09-15, 05:01 AM
*shrug* The Grimmace.

super dark33
2012-09-15, 05:37 AM
Thanke you very much silver scream

Dark spark's skin already started to swell, and his non-harmful flames at his hoof were extinguished.

He tossed his garbagepony armor, landing it near the garbage can.

The days of fugitivity are over.

And i did not escape an asylum, i escaped the castle's dungeon- well yeah i escaped an asylum.

TigerFang
2012-09-15, 05:47 AM
The sun was shinning brightly above Ponyville. TigerPony was relaxing on the grass in front of the lake near the small town just basking in the early morning sunlight. Everything was quiet and peaceful. Birds were chirping in the trees and butterflies were gently hovering above the grass. Two little birds landed gracefully in front of the striped pony. They both opened their small beaks in unison to sing...

"I'M TELLING YOU I'M PINKIE PIE AND THE GRIMMACE IS DARKWING PONY!!!"
"You're lying! You're trying to trick us!"

That's when TigerPony fell out of his bed. His beautiful dream of times long passed shattered by the shouting match outside his house. He got up and looked outside his window... No sun up in the sky only the blasted moon. He sighed heavily as he opened the window preparing to give a mighty roar to scare everypony away. Only to notice that the arguments had stopped just as abruptly as they began.

Deciding he was too tired for anything he just closed the window with a Grimmace and went back to sleep.

Elemental
2012-09-15, 06:52 AM
Silver Scream lead the crazy pony into a nice room overlooking the garden.
You wait here, and I'll go get you something to eat.
-----------
So, you let the fugitive in?
The Count's habit of appearing right behind him was straining Silver Scream's arteries to the limit. Slowly, he turned around, carrying the plate of sandwiches he almost dropped.
Yes Your Illustriousness.
Good to know. Lock the secret passages, put away the collection of antique firearms and set the clocks forward a half hour.
He grabbed a lettuce sandwich and proceeded to his study.
Oh, and don't forget to get a room ready for him.
As usual, the Count managed to make absolutely no sense at all. Wasn't there only one secret passage? And what was that about the clocks?
-----------
Here you go Dark Spark. I got you some sandwiches.
He put the sandwiches down on the table.
Now, I've got a lot of work to do. If you need anything, I'll just be in the next room.
He left to go and put away the still functional firearms the Count had collected.

super dark33
2012-09-15, 07:01 AM
Why thank you.

Dark spark is safe now. well how about that grimmace pony? everybody says somthing about darkwing pony being grimmace pony.
they dont know darkness.

Lettuce. isnt it what the rabbits eat?
He likes rabbits.

Lets take a look at the garden.

Penguinator
2012-09-15, 09:31 AM
The Grimmace, again.

Although I'm surprised the baners aren't careless this time.

Istari
2012-09-15, 01:06 PM
Grimmace
I'd like not too, but its the safest plan.

Internet Flea
2012-09-15, 07:53 PM
The pink and white pony ran into the gathering crowd at full gallup.

"Hi Mule! Hi Llama! Hi Grimmace! Bye guys!"

And then he was gone again.

(Quick read through of early today; TBFProgrammer strikes me as suspicious for suspecting planswalker above anyone else, Atreyu strikes me as suspicious for bringing up Alan Wake and for being old enough to know Reinholdt from before that. Grimmace obviously is already dead.)

Eternis
2012-09-16, 12:26 AM
TigerFang For no apparent reason.
...Or is there? :smallamused:

Lex-Kat
2012-09-17, 05:33 AM
Day 3

((NOTE: This is only a narration. Not an endorsement of any players roles, unless it is spoilered and they have been removed from the game by the end of it.))

Get him!! Emperor Treasure screamed out.

But no one moved. They all instead turned to stare at the usually stoic self-proclaimed Caesar of Gold, Pharoah of the Mint, King of Booty. Including Jazzberry Jam, who's cool glasses fell off his nose, he was so surprised.

Emperor Treasure just looked back at them, confusion on his own face. What are you guys loo.... Oooooooh. This? The Emperor stood up and begain to unzip himself. No, not his clothes, right down his belly, starting at his neck.

Surprise!! Pinkie Pie yells out, once she was halfway out of her suit. Now get him! she pointed at... well nothing now. Jazzberry Jam was already running off.

Before Pinkie Pie could remove the rest of her Emperor Treasure suit, there was a sigh and a thump beside her. She looked over to find Sugar Shiock laying on the ground. He was still breathing, but evidently the Surprise of seeing his sister climbing out of a Colt body was too much for him.

((Internet Flea has requested to be replaced due to internet complications. If he gets it fixed before the game ends, he is welcome to volunteer as a AL Replacement. :smallsmile:))

Meanwhile, the rest of P/T-ville was hot on the trail of Jazzberry Jam. They turned a corner into a dark alleyway that lead to a dead-end. As a group, they looked left, right, and finally up. There, on the rooftop stood the shadowy figure of Darkwing Pony. I am the terror, that flaps in the night. I'm the pony that trots through your garden. I am...

Tally-ho!! from somewhere above, a deep voice called out, and Warpony Tarquin came crashing down on top of Darkwing Pony. Gotta go! He waved once to the other ponies, and with a flash, both he and Darkwing Pony were gone.

Jazzberry Jam (The Grimmace) has disappeared along with Warpony Tarquin (Matthias2207). The Grimmace was Darkwing Pony (Devil). Matthias2207 will be replaced by Reinholdt.

Sugar Shock (Internet Flea) passed out, either from the shock of seeing Emperor Treasure disrobe, or from seeing Pinkie Pie start climbing out of him. He will be replaced by Rogue Nine.

Night 3 Begins.

Missed 1 Day
Atreyu the Masked Llama
Castaras
Gray Mage

Missed 2 Days

AL- Replacements

Player list

01|Alarra|Musings||
03|Castaras|Old Fruit||
04|C'Nor|||
05|Diego Havoc|Elixir||
07|Eternis|Dorian Grey||
11|GnomeGninjas|||
13|Grue Bait|Grue Bay||
14|inky13112|Sour Bloom||
15|Istari|Dr. Whooves||
16|Mangosta71|||
17|Murska|||
18|Penguinator|Orange Cadence||
19|planswalker|Yellow Pants (literally)||
20|Ramsus|Emperor Treasure||
21|Reinholdt Matthais2207|||
22|Rogue Nine Internet Flea|||
23|Super Dark33|Dark Spark||
24|TBFProgrammer|(a stubborn mule)||
25|TigerFang|TigerPony||
26|Tom the Mime|Barrister Trotalot, PC||
27|usourselves&we|(a 3 legged pony)||
06|Matthias2207|Warpony Tarquin|Day 3- AL**|{Replaced by Reinholdt}
05|Internet Flea|Sugar Shock|Day 3- VA*|{Replaced by Rogue Nine}
04|Grimmace, the|Jazzberry Jam|Day 3|Darkwing Pony (Devil)
[/table]
* Voluntary Absence
**Auto Lynch

Reinholdt
2012-09-17, 09:25 AM
*pounces back in wiggling and purring*
I... uhh... guess I should have kept up with the thread. :smalleek:

Penguinator
2012-09-17, 10:12 AM
Isn't that.. night three?

TigerFang
2012-09-17, 10:34 AM
Technically speaking... isn't it always night? (If you know what I mean)

Ramsus
2012-09-17, 12:24 PM
Ok yeah, so if town power roles would please claim to me before my imminent demise it would be good.

Forum Explorer
2012-09-17, 12:39 PM
Ok yeah, so if town power roles would please claim to me before my imminent demise it would be good.

Please don't. That just sounds really really bad.

TBFProgrammer
2012-09-17, 01:03 PM
Please don't. That just sounds really really bad.

It would, if it weren't for Ramsus being almost confirmed as Pinkie Pie. Actually, I'd suggest using Grue Bait as a point of contact instead. He never asked for claimants, so I'm more inclined to trust him.

Ramsus
2012-09-17, 01:36 PM
I'm not though since he could still possibly be the Queen. Though I'd say it's more likely he really is Twilight seeing as how he hasn't been counter-claimed.

Edit: Though I can see Forum Explorer's point. It would be really bad, for the wolves, if town PR's actually bothered forming a network. :smallamused:

planswalker
2012-09-17, 01:37 PM
... or maybe the real twilight doesn't like revealing both seers on day three?

Reinholdt
2012-09-17, 01:38 PM
Couldn't you, Ramsus, also be the Queen? :smallconfused:

Ramsus
2012-09-17, 01:39 PM
If that's true than that Twilight is dooming town by allowing the wolves to possibly learn all of town's PR's and lead town into lynching town. A counter-claim becomes less and less believable the longer it takes to happen, for good reason.

Edit: Yes, I could but, I'd be suicidal and stupid if I was. Grue Bait and I can't both be wolves unless you think we're less intelligent than a deceased rock. So if I were the Queen then I wouldn't have spoken up and just let everyone lynch Twilight. Ergo, I'm not the Queen.
Edit 2: And again, Pinkie Pie had multiple irl days to counter-claim me and has absolutely no reason not to.

Forum Explorer
2012-09-17, 09:33 PM
However you could be a changling since Grue Bait already revealed himself to Twilight and that Grimmace was scum. Jumping in as Pinkie to confirm the 'kill' so all the power roles tell you who they are is a very good move. Yes Pinkie hasn't counter claimed so you are probaly alright. The hypothetical real Pinkie could be one of the replacements we just got.

It is a good idea however. I just think we should give it to Grue Bait who is likely to be protected anyways.

Lex-Kat
2012-09-18, 06:01 AM
Night 3

During the night, Shadows flitted up The Fiery Tower, Emperor Treasure's private home.

Emperor Treasure was in a deep sleep. He'd spent the last few weeks supervising the clean-up of his once flooded home. He was busy dreaming of swimming through his pool of gold coins, alongside his one true love: Princess.....

WAAHOO!! WAAHOO!! WAAHOO!! WAAHOO!! The alarms blared, the lights of the castle exploded into life, and the flame on the roof came to life after too long in darkness. Someone was in his vault. Emperor Treasue sprang into life, running as fast as he could down his personal escalator.

When he got there, he saw an awful sight. Queen Chrysalis and a Honor Guard of Changlings glaring angrily at him. Do not insult us, Pinkie Pie. We already know who you are. the Queen hissed, taking determined steps toward him.

Emperor treasure backed away, not wanting this loathsome creature to touch him. I... I don't know what you are talking about. he said shakily. I'm n-n-not Pinkie Pie. She's a mare, I'm a colt. Can't you tell the d-d-difference? He continued walking backwards.

Queen Chrysalis glared daggers at him. You dare lie to me!! she gritted her teeth, and started to trot faster. She couldn't get a good aim at him, as the stairs curved in a circle all the way down to the bottom. And I suppose you didn't help out my favorite pony this evening?

For his part, Emperor Treasure kept a pretty good pace as he continued to retreat down the stairs backwards. No I didn't. I've been busy repairing my beautiful treasure room. His rear hoof touched down on the soft ground of the outside, and he swiftly rounded the corner and kept to the wall of the Tower.

But we saw you!! Queen Chrysalis growled. You unzipped this stupid costume, and scared your poor brother silly.

They continued to circle the building, Queen Chysalis accusing, and Emperor Treasure denying until.... He flet his hoof touch down in the same soft spot as before. Quickly Emperor Treasure stepped inside of his sanctuary and called out: Protect my treasures!!!

Instantly the doors slammed shut, the windows around the Tower shuttered tight. Nothing was getting in, or out, for a good long while.

Emperor Treasure (Ramsus) enclosed himself in his Fiery Tower, not to be seen until the next game. He was Pinkie Pie (Fool).

Day 4 Begins.
It will last about 48 hours.

Missed 1 Day
Atreyu the Masked Llama
Castaras
Gray Mage

Missed 2 Days

AL- Replacements

Player list

01|Alarra|Musings||
03|Castaras|Old Fruit||
04|C'Nor|||
05|Diego Havoc|Elixir||
07|Eternis|Dorian Grey||
11|GnomeGninjas|||
13|Grue Bait|Grue Bay||
14|inky13112|Sour Bloom||
15|Istari|Dr. Whooves||
16|Mangosta71|||
17|Murska|||
18|Penguinator|Orange Cadence||
19|planswalker|Yellow Pants (literally)||
21|Reinholdt Matthais2207|||
22|Rogue Nine Internet Flea|||
23|Super Dark33|Dark Spark||
24|TBFProgrammer|(a stubborn mule)||
25|TigerFang|TigerPony||
26|Tom the Mime|Barrister Trotalot, PC||
27|usourselves&we|(a 3 legged pony)||
07|Ramsus|Emperor Treasure|Night 3|Pinkie Pie (Fool)
06|Matthias2207|Warpony Tarquin|Day 3- AL**|{Replaced by Reinholdt}
05|Internet Flea|Sugar Shock|Day 3- VA*|{Replaced by Rogue Nine}
04|Grimmace, the|Jazzberry Jam|Day 3|Darkwing Pony (Devil)
[/table]
* Voluntary Absence
**Auto Lynch

super dark33
2012-09-18, 06:29 AM
Dark spark awakend.
More ominous dreams about his true home.

The count probably had means to build a gateway there.
but he needs to get his trust first.

But now, breakfest.

Rogue Nine
2012-09-18, 07:49 AM
Out of the west, a plume of dust billows into the air. At its fore, the other ponies see a figure growing closer and closer as the sun rises. The figure is swathed in dusty leather from head to hoof, and its face is covered in a strange mask (http://imgur.com/njA1I). When the figure gets to the town center and skids to a halt, the leather coat billows, and the gathered town ponies see a gray pony with the hint of a single white star mark. The pony's voice is modulated through the mask's vocal processer, but it sounds male.

You can call me Silver Star. I've heard about what's happened to Ponyville and I've traveled here to clean this town up, whatever means necessary.

((OOC: I'm a bit suspicious of Murska's actions yesterday, but you don't have to take my word for it.))

TBFProgrammer
2012-09-18, 10:50 AM
My gut says that GnomeGninjas needs to be poked. Reasons to follow later, if reactions lead to me agreeing with my gut.

Ramsus
2012-09-18, 11:46 AM
Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to meeee! Happy- oh wait you killed me!
Princess.....Harem. =P

GnomeGninjas
2012-09-18, 04:23 PM
My gut says that GnomeGninjas needs to be poked. Reasons to follow later, if reactions lead to me agreeing with my gut.

My response to this is me being really worried about giving the wrong response and getting killed.

Since at the moment we have a confirmed seer then perhaps we should wait to hear what they have to say.

Edit: Aren't we all suposed to know for certain about what side Trixie is joining by day 4 (today)?

Lex-Kat
2012-09-18, 08:31 PM
Edit: Aren't we all suposed to know for certain about what side Trixie is joining by day 4 (today)?

A very good question. :smallsmile: The answer is.... there wasn't enough players, so I had to cut some of the roles. But I don't tell which roles were cut. I think it makes it more interesting. :smallamused:

Forum Explorer
2012-09-18, 09:30 PM
Well I haven't really got anything.

Vote for Eternis for an unexplained random vote. I want to know why you voted for Tiger Fang.

Eternis
2012-09-19, 02:50 AM
Well I haven't really got anything.

Vote for Eternis for an unexplained random vote. I want to know why you voted for Tiger Fang.

It's that really hectic stuff is going on in my life right now, and it's tough to find time to get on. This game is really fun though, and I want to keep playing, so I've sent out the occasional inconsequential vote to make sure that I stay in.
Short Version:
RPing as a pony is AWESOME.
Elemental for... Character specific reasons.
And no, I won't tell this time :smalltongue:

Castaras
2012-09-19, 04:37 AM
*points at Eternis, because he's above me in the thread.*

Can't talk now, got a nuclear reactor to build!

Elemental
2012-09-19, 07:57 AM
Elemental for... Character specific reasons.
And no, I won't tell this time :smalltongue:

Is it because I used the word kakistocracy? I did not make that up! It is actually a real word!
Despite it being completely ridiculous to say.

Penguinator
2012-09-19, 09:40 AM
Grue Bait, what have you got for us?

For now, GnomeGninjas. Although, I would like to see what TBF has to say about him.