PDA

View Full Version : [Pathfinder] The Zealot, A Paladin/Antipaladin Replacement [PEACH]

tallonRook
2012-09-23, 10:35 PM
Hi, I’ve been reading these forums and other homebrew forums for a while, and I’ve made a few homebrew things, but I’ve never actually gotten the courage to post anything online before, so this will be the first time. I’m extremely open to criticism, especially on some things I will point out below, so feel free to.
This class is the Zealot, although I considered several other names for it. Crusader and Champion were two of my more popular choices. The idea came from looking at Pathfinder’s Paladin and Antipaladin classes. I was trying to create a LE “Antipaladin” for my players to fight in the campaign, and looking between the classes got me thinking about where the features came from. What parts of the paladin came from it being lawful, and what parts came from it being good, and what parts came from somewhere else? I thought about these things for a while, and then I made this class. It’s intended to be a replacement for the paladin and antipaladin, but I designed it so that if you have a character of either of those classes you don’t really have to change anything. It’s basically a class that can make the two combinations known as the paladin and antipaladin, as well as combinations for every other alignment out there, except for true neutral. It can also add more flexibility and choices to the class, although I do admit that some of the flavor can be compromised.

Zealot
A Zealot is a warrior, a dedicated champion of one alignment. Taking up weapon in hand, they will pursue their goals to the ends of the earth.
Role: A Zealot is a holy warrior, and they can challenge their opponents with the smite ability. They can also channel energy for heal or harm, and have some magical abilities as well.
Alignment: Any but True Neutral, but see Vow of the Zealot below.
Hit Die: d10
Starting Wealth: 5d6 × 10 gp (average 175 gp.) In addition, each character begins play with an outfit worth 10 gp or less.

Class Skills:
The Zealot’s class skills are Craft (Int), Handle Animal (Cha), Knowledge (religion) (Int), Profession (Wis), Ride (Dex), Sense Motive (Wis) and Spellcraft (Int), as well as the other skills granted by their Path of Zeal.
Same skills as before, but your path of zeal adds certain skills as well.
Skill Ranks per Level: 2 + Int modifier.

Table: Zealot
{table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special| 1st|2nd|3rd|4th

1st|+1|+2|+0|+2| Vow of the Crusader, Smite Opposition 1/day, Path of Zeal|-|-|-|-

2nd|+2|+3|+0|+3| Divine Grace, Energy Affinity, Touch of Energy|-|-|-|-

3rd|+3|+3|+1|+3| First Aura, Disease Affinity, Energy Effect|-|-|-|-

4th|+4|+4|+1|+4| Channel Energy, Smite Opposition 2/day|0|-|-|-

5th|+5|+4|+1|+4|Divine Bond|1|-|-|-

6th|+6/+1|+5|+2|+5|Energy Effect|1|-|-|-

7th|+7/+2|+5|+2|+5|Smite Opposition 3/day|1|0|-|-

8th|+8/+3|+6|+2|+6|Second Aura|1|1|-|-

9th|+9/+4|+6|+3|+6|Energy Effect|2|1|-|-

10th|+10/+5|+7|+3|+7|Smite Opposition 4/day|2|1|0|-

11th|+11/+6/+1|+7|+3|+7|Extention of Zeal|2|1|1|-

12th|+12/+7/+2|+8|+4|+8|Energy Effect|2|2|1|-

13th|+13/+8/+3|+8|+4|+8|Smite Opposition 5/day|3|2|1|0

14th|+14/+9/+4|+9|+4|+9|Zealous Blades|3|2|1|1

15th|+15/+10/+5|+9|+5|+9|Energy Effect|3|2|2|1

16th|+16/+11/+6/+1|+10|+5|+10|Smite Opposition 6/day|3|3|2|1

17th|+17/+12/+7/+2|+10|+5|+10|Third Aura|4|3|2|1

18th|+18/+13/+8/+3|+11|+6|+11|Energy Effect|4|3|2|2

19th|+19/+14/+9/+4|+11|+6|+11|Smite Opposition 7/day|4|3|3|2

20th|+20/+15/+10/+5|+12|+6|+12|Champion of Zeal|4|4|3|3

[/table]

Class Features:
All of the following are class features of the Zealot.

Weapon and Armor Proficiency:
Zealots are proficient with all simple and martial weapons, with all types of armor (heavy, medium, and light), and with shields (except tower shields).

Vow of the Zealot:
A zealot must choose one alignment component to serve above all else. The available choices are Good, Evil, Law and Chaos. This is known as the primary alignment. The opposite alignment (Good to Evil, Law to Chaos), is considered the Opposition alignment for the use of things such as Smite Opposition and Detect Opposition. This is considered an Extraordinary ability.
If a zealot has another component to their alignment that is not neutral, they treat that part as their secondary alignment. For example, a LG Zealot who chose Good as their primary alignment would treat Law as their secondary alignment. If they chose Law as their primary alignment, then Good would be their secondary alignment.
The Zealot gains an aura of their primary alignment (see spells like detect good) is equal to her Zealot level.
At will, the Zealot use Detect (Insert Opposition Alignment here), as the spell. A Zealot can, as a move action, concentrate on a single item or individual within 60 feet and determine if it is of their Opposition alignment, learning the strength of its aura as if having studied it for 3 rounds. While focusing on one individual or object, the zealot does not detect their opposition alignment in any other object or individual within range. This is considered a Spell-Like Ability.

This is the alignment part of the class, and you’ll notice that you can choose which alignment is your primary one. Want a LG Zealot who cares more about Law than good? It’s a lot easier now. If you don’t have a secondary alignment you don’t get as many spells, which I need to think of a replacement for.

Smite Opposition (Su):
Once per day, a zealot can call out to the powers that inspire her to aid her in her struggle. As a swift action, the zealot chooses one target within sight to smite. If this target is a member of their opposition alignment, the zealot adds her Cha bonus (if any) to her attack rolls and adds her zealot level to all damage rolls made against the target of her smite. If the target of smite opposition is an outsider with the subtype of their opposition alignment, an dragon of their opposition alignment, a zealot of the opposition alignment or any creature added by their Energy Affinity ability, the bonus to damage on the first successful attack increases to 2 points of damage per level the zealot possesses. Regardless of the target, smite opposition attacks automatically bypass any DR the creature might possess.
In addition, while smite opposition is in effect, the zealot gains a deflection bonus equal to her Charisma modifier (if any) to her AC against attacks made by the target of the smite. If the zealot targets a creature that is not of their opposition alignment, the smite is wasted with no effect.
The smite opposition effect remains until the target of the smite is dead or the next time the zealot rests and regains her uses of this ability. At 4th level, and at every three levels thereafter, the zealot may smite opposition one additional time per day, as indicated on Table: Zealot, to a maximum of seven times per day at 19th level.

Alright, there is one difference between this and a standard Paladin or Antipaladin, and is that you don’t get your bonus against divine spellcasters or undead until level 2, when you choose your energy affinity. Also, everybody gets a bonus against zealots of their opposite alignment, with antipaladins get but paladin’s don’t, but I feel like that’s a pretty standard addition to the paladin.

Path of Zeal:
The Zealot must choose one path to follow, and this path grants them additional skills and auras. The choices available are:
Zeal of the Stubborn: The Zealot gains abilities that aid them in protecting against mind control, and aids their allies in the same. They add Diplomacy, Heal, and Knowledge: Nobility to their skill lists.
Zeal of the Predator: The Zealot weakens their enemies, making them more vulnerable to certain attacks. They add Bluff, Stealth, Intimidate and Disguise to their skill lists.
Zeal of the Vigorous: The Zealot slowly gains immunity to many effects that would drain or destroy their life force. A Zealot must be alive to choose this path. They add Climb, Heal, Survival, and Swim to their skill lists.
Zeal of the Free: The Zealot learns to escape from any bond or imprisonment, and soon no chains can hold them. They add Acrobatics, Escape Artist and Stealth to their skill lists.

This was my solution to the “what comes from alignment?” problem- I separated these abilities from alignment completely, and added two new ones. There will also be a few more paths of zeal coming, but I needed to work them out first. Zeal of the Stubborn is your pretty standard immunity to most mind-effecting effects from the paladin. Predator is the Anti-paladin’s opposite of that, plus their -2 to saving throws thing. Vigorous prevents from having their life force drained, and is nice for zealots who fight the undead or necromancers, as well as similar nasty things. Zeal of the free is extremely nice for mobility-based zealots, and they end up with constant freedom of movement. This features gives 3 auras, skills, and spells.

Divine Grace (Su):
At 2nd level, a zealot gains a bonus equal to her Charisma bonus (if any) on all Saving Throws.

Energy Affinity:
At second level, a zealot must choose a certain kind of energy to wield, whether it be the healing Positive Energy, or the draining Negative Energy. The choices available are:
Positive Energy Affinity: The zealot learns to channel positive energy, the healing energy that sustains life. As usual, positive energy heals the living and harms the undead. An evil zealot cannot select this affinity.
Negative Energy Affinity: The zealot learns to channel negative energy, the dark energy that kills the living and sustains the undead. As usual, negative energy hurts the living and heals the undead. A good zealot cannot select this affinity.

Now you can choose if you want to channel positive or negative energy, although if you’re good or evil you don’t really have much of a choice. This plus touch of energy and channel energy was some of the trickiest stuff to write, and if anyone has any suggestions with rewording or problems that they see, I’ll definitely fix it.

Touch of Energy (Su):
Beginning at 2nd level, a zealot can channel energy by touch. Each day she can use this ability a number of times equal to 1/2 her zealot level plus her Charisma modifier. The amount of damage dealt or healed with this ability is equal to 1d6 points for every zealot level possessed. Creatures that take damage from channeled energy receive a Will save to halve the damage. Using this ability is a standard action, unless the zealot targets herself, in which case it is a swift action. The type of energy channeled is based on the zealot’s Energy Affinity ability.

First Aura (Su):
A zealot gains the first aura based on their Path of Zeal choice at 3rd level. These abilities only function if the zealot is conscious, not if she is unconscious or dead.
Zeal of the Stubborn: A zealot of this path is immune to fear (magical or otherwise). Each ally within 10 feet of her gains a +4 morale bonus on saving throws against fear effects.
Zeal of the Predator: A zealot of this path radiates a palpably daunting aura that causes all enemies within 10 feet to take a –4 penalty on saving throws against fear effects. Creatures that are normally immune to fear lose that immunity while within 10 feet of a zealot with this ability.
Zeal of the Vigorous: A zealot of this path is immune to exhaustion and fatigue. Each ally within 10 feet of her gains a +4 morale bonus on saving throws against exhaustion and fatigue effects.
Zeal of the Free: A zealot of this path cannot have her movement reduced by any means that would not completely stop her. Each ally in 10 feet of her gains a +5 foot bonus to their speed when their speed is reduced by any effect other than armor.

First two are standard. Second two: I wasn’t sure what to put for zeal of the vigorous, but I felt like fatigue and exhaustion were both as harmful as being under the effects of fear. For zeal of the free- Zealots who choose this path don’t get slowed by armor. That was intentional.

Disease Affinity (Ex):
At 3rd level, a zealot gains a special relationship with diseases, based on their energy affinity choice.
Positive Energy Affinity: A zealot with this affinity gains immunity to all diseases, including supernatural and magical diseases, including mummy rot.
Negative Energy Affinity: A zealot with this affinity does not take any damage or take any penalty from diseases. She can still contract diseases and spread them to others, but she is otherwise immune to their effects.

Energy Effect (Su):
At 3rd level, and every three levels thereafter, a zealot can select one energy effect. Each energy effect adds an effect to the zealot’s touch of energy ability. When a zealot with the positive energy affinity uses their touch of energy ability, they gain the effects of any energy effects possessed by the zealot. When a zealot with the negative energy affinity uses touch of energy to deal damage to one target, the target also receives the additional effect from one of the energy effects possessed by the zealot. This choice is made when the touch is used. The target receives a Fortitude save to avoid this effect. If the save is successful, the target takes the damage as normal, but not the effects of the effect. The DC of this save is equal to 10 + 1/2 the zealot’s level + the zealot’s Charisma modifier.

The Energy Effects are in the spoiler below, and are also summarized in the following table.

At 3rd level, the zealot can select from the following initial energy effects.
•Fatigued: Positive Energy Affinity: The target is no longer fatigued. Negative Energy Affinity: The target is fatigued.
•Shaken: Positive Energy Affinity: The target is no longer shaken. Negative Energy Affinity: The target is shaken for 1 round per level of the zealot.
•Sickened: Positive Energy Affinity: The target is no longer sickened. Negative Energy Affinity: The target is sickened for 1 round per level of the zealot.

At 6th level, an zealot adds the following energy effects to the list of those that can be selected.
•Dazed: Positive Energy Affinity: The target is no longer dazed. Negative Energy Affinity: The target is dazed for 1 round.
•Diseased: Positive Energy Affinity: The zealot's touch of energy ability also acts as remove disease, using the zealot’s level as the caster level. Negative Energy Affinity: The target contracts a disease, as if the zealot had cast contagion, using her zealot level as her caster level.
•Staggered: Positive Energy Affinity: The target is no longer staggered, unless the target is at exactly 0 hit points. Negative Energy Affinity: The target is staggered for 1 round per two levels of the zealot.

At 9th level, an zealot adds the following energy effects to the list of those that can be selected.
•Cursed: Positive Energy Affinity: The zealot's touch of energy ability also acts as remove curse, using the zealot's level as the caster level. Negative Energy Affinity: The target is cursed, as if the zealot had cast bestow curse, using her zealot level as her caster level.
•Exhausted: Positive Energy Affinity: The target is no longer exhausted. Negative Energy Affinity: The target is exhausted. The zealot must have the fatigue energy effect before selecting this cruelty.
•Frightened: Positive Energy Affinity: The target is no longer frightened. Negative Energy Affinity: The target is frightened for 1 round per two levels of the zealot. The zealot must have the shaken cruelty before selecting this cruelty.
•Nauseated: Positive Energy Affinity: The target is no longer nauseated. Negative Energy Affinity: The target is nauseated for 1 round per three levels of the zealot. The zealot must have the sickened cruelty before selecting this cruelty.
•Poisoned: Positive Energy Affinity: The zealot's touch of energy ability also acts as neutralize poison, using the zealot's level as the caster level. Negative Energy Affinity: The target is poisoned, as if the zealot had cast poison, using the zealot’s level as the caster level.

At 12th level, an zealot adds the following energy effects to the list of those that can be selected.
•Blinded: Positive Energy Affinity: The target is no longer blinded. Negative Energy Affinity: The target is blinded for 1 round per level of the zealot.
•Deafened: Positive Energy Affinity: The target is no longer deafened. Negative Energy Affinity: The target is deafened for 1 round per level of the zealot.
•Paralyzed: Positive Energy Affinity: The target is no longer paralyzed. Negative Energy Affinity: The target is paralyzed for 1 round.
•Stunned: Positive Energy Affinity: The target is no longer stunned. Negative Energy Affinity: The target is stunned for 1 round per four levels of the zealot.

{table=head] Energy Effect | Positive Energy Affinity | Negative Energy Affinity
Fatigued |The target is no longer fatigued. | The target is fatigued.
Shaken |The target is no longer shaken. | The target is shaken for 1 round per level of the zealot.
Sickened| The target is no longer sickened. |The target is sickened for 1 round per level of the zealot.
Dazed| The target is no longer dazed. | The target is dazed for 1 round.
Diseased| The zealot's touch of energy ability also acts as remove disease, using the zealot’s level as the caster level.| The target contracts a disease, as if the zealot had cast contagion, using her zealot level as her caster level.
Staggered |The target is no longer staggered, unless the target is at exactly 0 hit points.| The target is staggered for 1 round per two levels of the zealot.
Cursed |The zealot's touch of energy ability also acts as remove curse, using the zealot's level as the caster level. | The target is cursed, as if the zealot had cast bestow curse, using her zealot level as her caster level.
Exhausted |The target is no longer exhausted. |The target is exhausted. The zealot must have the fatigue energy effect before selecting this cruelty.
Frightened| The target is no longer frightened. | The target is frightened for 1 round per two levels of the zealot. The zealot must have the shaken cruelty before selecting this cruelty.
Nauseated| The target is no longer nauseated. | The target is nauseated for 1 round per three levels of the zealot. The zealot must have the sickened cruelty before selecting this cruelty.
Poisoned| The zealot's touch of energy ability also acts as neutralize poison, using the zealot's level as the caster level. |The target is poisoned, as if the zealot had cast poison, using the zealot’s level as the caster level.
Blinded |The target is no longer blinded. |The target is blinded for 1 round per level of the zealot.
Deafened| The target is no longer deafened. |The target is deafened for 1 round per level of the zealot.
Paralyzed |The target is no longer paralyzed. |The target is paralyzed for 1 round.
Stunned| The target is no longer stunned. |The target is stunned for 1 round per four levels of the zealot.
[/table]

These abilities are cumulative when channeling positive energy and not cumulative when channeling negative energy. For example, a 12th-level negative energy affiliated zealot’s touch of energy ability deals 6d6 points of damage and might also cause the target to become fatigued, dazed, poisoned, or diseased. Once an energy affinity is chosen, it can’t be changed.

Fun Fact- I had a third energy affinity known as the sacrificial affinity, where you could heal or harm but you would have to take the wounds of others. I gave that up while I was writing this part, since I couldn’t figure out a way to balance it. I may return to it, however. Anyway, this is pretty standard Mercy/Cruelty stuff. I hope the chart was helpful.

Channel Energy (Su):
When a zealot reaches 4th level, she gains the supernatural ability to channel energy like a cleric. Using this ability consumes two uses of her lay on hands ability. A zealot uses her level as her effective cleric level when channeling energy. Zealots with the positive energy affinity channel positive energy. Zealots with the negative energy affinity channel negative energy. This is a Charisma-based ability.

Spells:
Beginning at 4th level, a zealot gains the ability to cast a small number of divine spells. Unlike most casters, the zealot does not have a set spell list. Instead, their spell list is assembled from their Vow, Path of Zeal and Energy Affinity, although some spells are shared by all zealots. A zealot must choose and prepare her spells in advance.
To prepare or cast a spell, a zealot must have a Charisma score equal to at least 10 + the spell level. The Difficulty Class for a saving throw against a zealot's spell is 10 + the spell level + the zealot's Charisma modifier.
Like other spellcasters, a zealot can cast only a certain number of spells of each spell level per day. Her base daily spell allotment is given on Table: Zealot. In addition, she receives bonus spells per day if she has a high Charisma score (see Table: Ability Modifiers and Bonus Spells). When Table: Zealot indicates that the zealot gets 0 spells per day of a given spell level, she gains only the bonus spells she would be entitled to based on her Charisma score for that spell level.
A zealot must spend 1 hour each day in quiet prayer and meditation to regain her daily allotment of spells. A zealot may prepare and cast any spell on the zealot spell list, provided that she can cast spells of that level, but she must choose which spells to prepare during her daily meditation.
Through 3rd level, a zealot has no caster level. At 4th level and higher, her caster level is equal to her zealot level – 3.

Spell Assembly List Warning!

This Spell list is slightly better than when I originally posted this class, but I'm still working on it. I edited a few of the spells that were identical except in name or good/evil, sacred/profane to be the same spells, but some options still have lots more spells. In addition, a CE Zealot with Path of the Predator (identical to Antipaladin) will find that she has a lot more spells now. It's a tiny boost, but a boost none the less.

Spell Assembly List:
At First Level:
All Zealots gain the Align Weapon, Bowstaff, Create Water, Compel Hostility, Deadeye’s Arrow, Detect Poison, Detect the Faithful, Divine Favor, Endure Elements, Enhance Water, Haze of Dreams, Knight’s Calling, Litany of Sloth, Longshot, Magic Weapon, Read Magic, Sunmetal, Tactical Acumen and Wartrain Mount spells.
Lawful Zealots gain the Blessing of the Watch and Protection from Chaos Spells.
Chaotic Zealots gain the Protection From Law and Doom Spells.
Good Zealots gain the Challenge Evil, Protection from Evil, Rally Point, and Weapons Against Evil Spells.
Evil Zealots gain the Infernal Healing and Protection From Good spells.
Positive Energy Affiliated Zealots gain the Bless, Bless Water, Cure Light Wounds, Detect Undead, Ghostbane Dirge, Grace, Hero’s Defiance, Resistance, Lesser Restoration, Sanctify Corpse, Veil of Positive Energy, and Virtue Spells.
Negative Energy Affiliated Zealots gain the Bane, Curse Water, Inflict Light Wounds, and Death Kneel spells.
Zealots of the Stubborn Path gain the Abadar’s Truthtelling, Detect Charm, Honeyed Tongue, Know the Enemy, Liberating Command, Unbreakable Heart and Weapon of Resolve spells.
Zealots of the Predator Path gain the Cause Fear, Command, Litany of Weakness, Murderous Command, Summon Monster I, Summon Minor Monster and Disguise Self spells.
Zealots of the Vigorous Path gain the Abstemiousness, Detect Undead, Deathwatch, Delay Pain, Ghostbane Dirge, Hide From Undead and Lesser Restoration spells.
Zealots of the Free Path gain the Anticipate Peril, Deadeye’s Lore, Expeditious Retreat, Grace, Longstrider, Sanctuary, and Unbreakable Heart spells.

At Second Level:
All Zealots gain the Bull’s Strength, Corruption Resistance, Communal Endure Elements, Eagle’s Splendor, Effortless Armor, Holy Shield, Litany of Defense, Litany of Eloquence, Litany of Entanglement, Litany of Warding, Magic Siege Engine, Righteous Vigor, Resist Energy, Saddle Surge, Undetectable Alignment and Vestment of the Champion spells.
Lawful Zealots gain the Arrow of Law, Fairness, and Communal Protection from Chaos spells.
Chaotic Zealots gain the Communal Protection from Law, Shatter, and Shard of Chaos spells.
Good Zealots gain the Communal Protection from Evil, Divine Arrow, Litany of Righteousness, and Wake of Light spells.
Evil Zealots gain the Communal Protection from Good and Desecrate Spells.
Positive Energy Affiliated Zealots gain the Delay Poison, Paladin’s Sacrifice, Shield Other, Remove Paralysis, Sacred Bond, and Soothing Word Spells.
Negative Energy Affiliated Zealots gain the Desecrate, Pernicious Poison and Toxic Gift Spells.
Zealots of the Stubborn Path gain the Aura of Greater Courage, Blessing of Courage and Life, Fire of Entanglement, Instant Armor, Light Lance, Owl’s Wisdom, Weapon of Awe and Zone of Truth spells.
Zealots of the Predator Path gain the Cat’s Grace, Darkness, Darkvision, Hold Person, Invisibility, Scare, Silence, Summon Monster II and Unadulterated Loathing spells.
Zealots of the Vigorous Path gain the Bear’s Endurance, Blessing of Courage and Life, Defending Bone, Instant Armor, Owl’s Wisdom, Protective Penumbra, and Status spells.
Zealots of the Free Path gain the Cat’s Grace, Find Traps, Invisibility, Remove Paralysis, Silence, and Surmount Affliction spells.

At Third Level:
All Zealots gain the Align Armor, Blade of Divine Zeal, Burst of Speed, Deadly Juggernaut, Dispel Magic, Fire of Judgement, Heroic Fortune, Litany of Escape, Litany of Sight, and Greater Magic Weapon, and Communal Resist Energy spells.
Lawful Zealots gain the Magic Circle against Chaos Spell.
Chaotic Zealots gain the Magic Circle against Law Spell.
Good Zealots gain the Holy Whisper and Magic Circle against Evil spells.
Evil Zealots gain the Magic Circle against Good Spells.
Positive Energy Affiliated Zealots gain the Daylight, Daybreak Arrow, Cure Moderate Wounds, Communal Delay Poison, Divine Transfer, Mass Ghostbane Dirge, Heal Mount, Remove Blindness/Deafness, Remove Curse Spells.
Negative Energy Affiliated Zealots gain the Animate Dead, Bestow Curse, Contagion, Deeper Darkness, Inflict Moderate Wounds, and Vampiric Touch spells.
Zealots of the Stubborn Path gain the Discern Lies, Mark of Forbiddance, Prayer, and Wrathful Mantle Spells.
Zealots of the Predator Path gain the Communal Darkvision, Nondetection, Summon Monster III, and Utter Contempt Spells.
Zealots of the Vigorous Path gain the Channel Vigor, Create Food and Water, Fractions of Heal and Harm, Glyph of Warding, Mass Ghostbane Dirge, and Sacred Bond Spells.
Zealots of the Free Path gain the Channel Vigor, Discovery Torch, False Alibi, Obscure Object, and Sky Swim spells.

At Fourth Level:
All Zealots gain the Burst of Glory, Fire of Vengeance, Greater Magic Siege Engine, Ideal Sword, Litany of Thunder, Litany of Vengeance, Reprobation, and Resounding Blow spells.
Lawful Zealots gain the Bloodsworn Retribution, Dispel Chaos, and Mark of Justice spells.
Chaotic Zealots gain the Dispel Law spell.
Good Zealots gain the Blaze of Glory, Dispel Evil, Sacrificial Oath, and Shield of the Dawnflower spells.
Evil Zealots gain the Dispel Good spell.
Positive Energy Affiliated Zealots gain the Cure Serious Wounds, Neutralize Poison, Raise Animal Companion, Restoration, and Symbol of Healing spells.
Negative Energy Affiliated Zealots gain the Inflict Serious Wounds, Poison, and Slay Living spells.
Zealots of the Stubborn Path gain the Break Enchantment, Oath of Peace, King’s Castle, and Stay the Hand spells.
Zealots of the Predator Path gain the Fear, Forced Repentance, Greater Invisibility, Litany of Madness, Communal Nondetection, and Summon Monster IV spells.
Zealots of the Vigorous Path gain the Death Ward, Rest Eternal and Spell Immunity spells.
Zealots of the Free Path gain the Dimension Door, Freedom of Movement, Planar Adaptation, and Ride the Waves spells.

Divine Bond (Sp):
Upon reaching 5th level, a zealot forms a divine bond with her god. This bond can take one of many forms. Once the form is chosen, it cannot be changed.

Weapon Bond:The first type of bond allows the zealot to enhance her weapon as a standard action by calling upon the aid of a divine spirit for 1 minute per zealot level. When called, the spirit causes the weapon to shed light as a torch. At 5th level, this spirit grants the weapon a +1 enhancement bonus. For every three levels beyond 5th, the weapon gains another +1 enhancement bonus, to a maximum of +6 at 20th level. These bonuses can be added to the weapon, stacking with existing weapon bonuses to a maximum of +5, or they can be used to add weapon properties. The choice of properties are based on primary alignment, secondary alignment, and path of zeal.
A Zealot automatically has the speed and keen abilities on their list.
A Zealot may add their choice of flaming and flaming burst, icy and icy burst, acidic and acidic burst, and shocking and shocking burst to the list. They may only choose one pair, unless they have no secondary alignment, in which case they can choose two pairs.
Good Zealots add the holy ability to their list. Evil Zealots add the unholy ability to their list. Chaotic zealots add the archaic ability to their list. Lawful zealots add the axiomatic ability to their list.
Zealots with the Stubborn Path of Zeal add the disruption, brilliant energy, and defending abilities to their list.
Zealots with the Predator Path of Zeal add the vicious, wounding and vorpal abilities to their list.
Zealots with the Vigorous Path of Zeal add the ghost touch, disruption, and life surge abilities to their list.
Zealots with the Free Path of Zeal add the dancing, seaborne, and called abilities to their list.

Adding these properties consumes an amount of bonus equal to the property's cost (see Table: Melee Weapon Special Abilities). These bonuses are added to any properties the weapon already has, but duplicate abilities do not stack. If the weapon is not magical, at least a +1 enhancement bonus must be added before any other properties can be added. The bonus and properties granted by the spirit are determined when the spirit is called and cannot be changed until the spirit is called again. The divine spirit imparts no bonuses if the weapon is held by anyone other than the zealot but resumes giving bonuses if returned to the zealot. These bonuses apply to only one end of a double weapon. A zealot can use this ability once per day at 5th level, and one additional time per day for every four levels beyond 5th, to a total of four times per day at 17th level.
If a weapon bonded with a divine spirit is destroyed, the zealot loses the use of this ability for 30 days, or until she gains a level, whichever comes first. During this 30-day period, the zealot takes a –1 penalty on attack and weapon damage rolls.

Divine Servant: The second kind of bond allows the zealot to gain the service of a divine servant. This functions as summon monster III, except the duration is permanent and the zealot can only gain the service of a single creature. That creature must have an alignment at most one step away from the Zealot’s alignment, or if an animal it must have be fiendish if the zealot’s primary alignment is evil, celestial if the zealot’s primary alignment is good, resolute if the zealot’s primary alignment is lawful, or entropic if the zealot’s primary alignment is chaotic. Once selected, the choice is set, but it may be changed whenever the zealot gains a level. Upon reaching 7th level, and every two levels thereafter, the level of the summon monster spell increases by one, to a maximum of summon monster IX at 17th level. Once per day, as a full-round action, an zealot may magically call her servant to her side. This ability is the equivalent of a spell of a level equal to one-third the zealot’s level. The servant immediately appears adjacent to the zealot. An zealot can use this ability once per day at 5th level, and one additional time per day for every four levels thereafter, for a total of four times per day at 17th level.
At 11th level, the servant gains the advanced template. At 15th level, a zealot’s servant gains spell resistance equal to the zealot’s level + 11.
Should the zealot’s divine servant die or be banished, the zealot may not summon another servant for 30 days or until she gains a zealot level, whichever comes first. During this 30-day period, the zealot takes a –1 penalty on attack and weapon damage rolls.

Divine Mount: The third type of bond allows a zealot to gain the service of an unusually intelligent, strong, and loyal steed to serve her in her crusade. This mount is usually a heavy horse (for a Medium zealot) or a pony (for a Small zealot) although more exotic mounts, such as a boar, camel, or dog are also suitable. This mount functions as a druid's animal companion, using the zealot’s level as her effective druid level. Bonded mounts have an Intelligence of at least 6.
Once per day, as a full-round action, a zealot may magically call her mount to her side. This ability is the equivalent of a spell of a level equal to one-third the zealot's level. The mount immediately appears adjacent to the zealot. A zealot can use this ability once per day at 5th level, and one additional time per day for every 4 levels thereafter, for a total of four times per day at 17th level.
At 11th level, the mount becomes a magical beast for the purposes of determining which spells affect it. It also gains the celestial template if its master’s primary alignment is good, the fiendish template if its master’s primary alignment is evil, the axiomatic template if its master’s primary alignment is lawful and the archaic template if its master’s primary alignment is chaotic.
At 15th level, a zealot's mount gains spell resistance equal to the zealot's level + 11.
Should the zealot's mount die, the zealot may not summon another mount for 30 days or until she gains a zealot level, whichever comes first. During this 30-day period, the zealot takes a –1 penalty on attack and weapon damage rolls.

Armor Bond: The fourth kind of bond allows a zealot to form a bond with her armor. As a standard action, a zealot can enhance her armor by calling upon the aid of a divine spirit. This bond lasts for 1 minute per zealot level. When called, the spirit causes the armor to shed light like a torch. At 5th level, the spirit grants the armor a +1 enhancement bonus. For every three levels beyond 5th, the armor gains another +1 enhancement bonus, to a maximum of +6 at 20th level. These bonuses can be added to the armor, stacking with existing armor bonuses to a maximum of +3, or they can be used to add any of the following armor properties:
Ghost touch, heavy fortification, invulnerability, light fortification, moderate fortification, spell resistance (13, 15, 17, or 19), zealous(see below),
Adding these properties consumes an amount of bonus equal to the property’s cost. In addition, the bonuses can be consumed at the listed amount to add any of the following armor properties: energy resistance for +3 bonus, improved energy resistance for +5 bonus, or righteous [APG] for +4 bonus. These bonuses are added to any properties the armor already has, but duplicate abilities do not stack. If the armor is not magical, at least a +1 enhancement bonus must be added before any other properties can be added. The bonus and properties granted by the spirit are determined when the spirit is called and cannot be changed until the spirit is called again. The divine spirit imparts no bonuses if the armor is worn by anyone other than the zealot, but it resumes giving bonuses if the zealot dons the armor again. A zealot can use this ability once per day at 5th level, and one additional time per day for every four levels beyond 5th, to a total of four times per day at 17th level.
If a suit of armor with a divine spirit is destroyed, the zealot loses the use of this ability for 30 days, or until she gains a level, whichever comes first. During this 30-day period, the zealot takes a –1 penalty on attack and weapon damage rolls.

Shield Bond: The fifth kind of bond allows a zealot to form a bond with her shield. As a standard action, a zealot can enhance her shield by calling on the aid of a divine spirit. This bond lasts for 1 minute per zealot level. When called, the spirit causes the shield to shed light like a torch. At 5th level, the spirit grants the shield a +1 enhancement bonus. For every three levels beyond 5th, the shield gains another +1 enhancement bonus, to a maximum of +6 at 20th level. These bonuses can be added to the shield, stacking with existing enhancement bonuses to a maximum of +5, or they can be used to add any of the following armor special abilities: arrow deflection, bashing, blinding, fortification (any), reflecting, and spell resistance (any). The reflecting enhancement may be used once each time the zealot makes use of her divine bond. Adding these armor special abilities consumes an amount of bonus equal to the property’s cost. These bonuses are added to any properties the shield already has, but duplicate special abilities do not grant any extra benefit. If the shield is not magical, at least a +1 enhancement bonus must be added before any other special abilities can be added. The bonus and special abilities granted by the spirit are determined when the spirit is called and cannot be changed until the spirit is called again. The divine spirit imparts no bonuses if the shield is used by anyone other than the zealot, but it resumes giving bonuses if the zealot resumes using the shield. A zealot can use this ability once per day at 5th level, and one additional time per day for every four levels beyond 5th, to a maximum of four times per day at 17th level.
If a shield with a divine spirit is destroyed, the zealot loses the use of this ability for 30 days, or until she gains a level, whichever comes first. During this period, the zealot takes a –1 penalty to her armor class and on saving throws.

Yes, CE Zealots can now get mounts and LG Zealots can now get “Fiendish” servants! I hesitated with this for a while, not knowing if the availability of the fiendish servant was a balancing factor for the antipaladin, but in the end I went through with it. The Weapon assembly list was another adventure to write. I decided to add more energy than flaming, so that zealots of non sun/fire gods can have an energy type that matches their god, while avoiding multiple energy stacking. Armor and Shield Bonds have been added, so the only one (planned) I have left to do is the one where your Zealot gains a magic car or other vehicle, for more modern campaigns.

Second Aura (Su):
A zealot gains the second aura based on their Path of Zeal choice at 8th level. These abilities only function if the zealot is conscious, not if she is unconscious or dead.
Zeal of the Stubborn: A zealot of this path is immune to charm spells and spell-like abilities. Each ally within 10 feet of her gains a +4 morale bonus on saving throws against charm effects.
Zeal of the Predator: Enemies within 10 feet of a zealot of this path take a –2 penalty on all saving throws. This penalty does not stack with the penalty from her first aura.
Zeal of the Vigorous: A zealot of this path is immune to negative energy effects, including channeled negative energy. Each ally in 10 feet of her gains a +4 morale bonus on saving throws against negative energy effects.
Zeal of the Free: A zealot of this path is immune to entanglement and paralysis. Each ally in 10 feet of her gains a +4 morale bonus on saving throws against entanglement or paralysis effects.

First two are standard. For Vigorous: Originally the third aura was constant death ward, but I realized it'd be a nightmare to work Archetypes around. Now you're immune to channeled negative energy. Free was swapped around a lot, but I'm happy with the second and third auras where they are now.

Extension of Zeal (Su):
At 11th level, a zealot can expend two uses of her smite opposition ability to grant the ability to smite opposition to all allies within 10 feet, using her bonuses. Allies must use this smite opposition ability by the start of the zealot's next turn and the bonuses last for 1 minute. The opposition alignment smote is not based on the ally’s alignment- it is the exact same as the zealot’s opposition alignment. Using this ability is a free action. Creatures of the opposition alignment gain no benefit from this ability.

Zealous Blades(Su):
At 14th level, a zealot's weapons are treated as aligned to her primary alignment for the purposes of overcoming Damage Reduction. Any attack made against an enemy within 10 feet of her is treated as aligned to her primary alignment for the purposes of overcoming Damage Reduction. This ability functions only while the zealot is conscious, not if she is unconscious or dead.

Third Aura(Su):
All zealots gain DR 5/opposition alignment at 17th level. They also gain the third aura based on their Path of Zeal choice. These abilities only function if the zealot is conscious, not if she is unconscious or dead.
Zeal of the Stubborn: A zealot of this path is immune to compulsion spells and spell-like abilities. Each ally within 10 feet of her gains a +4 morale bonus on saving throws against compulsion effects.
Zeal of the Predator: Each enemy within 10 feet takes a –4 penalty on saving throws against compulsion effects. This ability functions only while the zealot is conscious, not if she is unconscious or dead.
Zeal of the Vigorous:A zealot of this path is immune to ability damage or drain, as well as negative levels. Each ally in 10 feet of her gains a +4 morale bonus on saving throws against ability damage or ability drain effects, as well as to avoid gaining negative levels.
Zeal of the Free: A zealot of this path cannot be grappled or pinned, and gains a bonus to their Escape Artist checks equal to their Zealot level. Each ally within 10 feet of her gains a +4 morale bonus on Escape Artist checks and CMB checks to escape a grapple or pin.
First two are standard, although I toyed with the idea of adding an effect similar to the Predator’s first aura (things with fear immunity lose it) to the aura of the predator, although I eventually didn’t. I’m still considering it, however, as it would make a nice boost. The second two used to acts as constant spells, but I edited it because it wasn't standard. Now Vigorous gives you the rough equivalent of Death Ward, without some of the lesser bits and Free lets you escape grapples, pins, and bonds.

Divine Champion (Su):
At 20th level, a zealot becomes a conduit for the power of her god. Her DR increases to 10/opposition alignment. Whenever she uses smite opposition and successfully strikes an outsider of her opposition alignment, the outsider is also subject to a banishment, using her zealot level as the caster level (her weapon and holy symbol automatically count as objects that the subject hates). After the banishment effect and the damage from the attack is resolved, the smite immediately ends. In addition, if she has the positive energy affinity, whenever she channels energy or uses touch of energy to heal a creature, she heals the maximum possible amount. If she has the negative energy affinity, whenever she channels energy or uses touch of energy to harm a creature, she deals maximum possible amount of damage.

Code of Conduct:
A zealot must follow a code of conduct appropriate for their alignment. This code must be written out by the player of the zealot, and must be approved by the GM. A zealot loses all class features except for weapon proficiencies and skills granted by Path of Zeal if they break their code. While zealots do not have standard codes, there are some things that zealots are strongly encouraged to put into their codes if of a certain alignment, whether it be primary or secondary.
Good: A Good zealot strives to help others and punish those who hurt the innocent.
Law: A Lawful zealot abides by all laws and acts with honor, and respects legitimate authority.
Evil: An Evil zealot is after their own aims (or the aims of any dark entities they worship or obey), and punishes the defenders of good and justice.
Chaotic: A Chaotic zealot does not have a mandatory part to their code of conduct.

Associates:
A Zealot must avoid working with creatures of their opposition alignment, but may if their aim is to turn that creature to their own alignment. During this period, a zealot must periodically accept an atonement spell unless their primary or secondary alignment is chaotic.

Ex-Zealots:
A zealot who is no longer the alignment they were when they started the class (or last changed their primary and secondary alignment), willfully commits an act against their alignment, or breaks their code of conduct loses all zealot spells and class features (including the service of the mount or divine servant, but not weapon, armor, and shield proficiencies). She may not progress any further in levels as a zealot. She regains her abilities and advancement potential if she atones for her violations (see atonement), as appropriate.
In addition, a zealot who changes alignment can rededicate themselves to this alignment, and casting atonement allows them to change their primary and secondary alignment (opposition alignment changes as usual). If this change in alignment causes them to not qualify for their energy affinity, they may also change their energy affinity. They must write and have a new code of conduct approved.
Yes, I wasn’t going to write all the codes of conduct. I know that “ask your GM if it’s okay” is rarely a good method of deciding if something’s okay, but they are the one who would tell you when you lose your powers, so they are the ultimate arbiter of alignment. In addition, being a zealot can be easier than being a paladin or antipaladin because you can choose to serve new ideals if your heart changes.

Well, that’s it. If you have any comments at all, I'd like to hear them! Thanks for checking the zealot out!

tallonRook
2012-09-23, 10:36 PM
Feat, Item, and Other Adaptations

Magic Items

Specific Magic Weapons:

Bastard’s Sting:
Same as original item, only replace the zealot requirement with being a zealot with the evil primary alignment. Zealots with the good primary alignment take a -2 penalty against the item’s unholy blight effect.

Holy Avenger:
Same as original item, only replace the zealot requirement with being a zealot with the good primary alignment.

Magic Armor Special Abilities:

Zealous:
Aura faint abjuration; CL 5th;
This armor property only works for creatures with the challenge ability (such as cavaliers) or the smite opposition ability (such as zealots). When worn by such a creature that uses a challenge or smite ability, the wearer gains a +2 divine bonus to AC against attacks from the chosen opponent.
Construction Requirements: Craft Magic Arms and Armor, protection from evil, protection from law, protection from chaos or protection from good; Price +1 bonus.

Wondrous Items:

Bracelet of Smiting:
Aura moderate transmutation; CL 9th
Slot wrist; Price 16,000 gp; Weight 1 lb.
This metallic bracelet is etched with sacred icons, and glows with a soft light whenever its owner prays. The wearer of this bracelet treats her zealot level as 4 higher than normal for the purpose of her smite opposition class feature.
Construction Requirements: Craft Wondrous Item, align weapon, creator must be a zealot; Cost 8,000 gp

Merciful Baldric:
Same as original item, only replace ‘paladin’ with ‘zealot with the positive energy affinity’, and ‘the creator must be lawful good’ with ‘the creator must be good’

Artifacts:

Shield of the Sun:
Same as original item, only replace the first sentence with his +5 large shield, emblazoned with the symbol of the sun, allows the wielder to cast spells as if she were a 20th-level zealot with a Charisma of 20, the good primary alignment, law secondary alignment, stubborn path of zeal and positive energy affinity.

Feats:

Extra Touch of Energy:
You can use your touch of energy ability more often.
Prerequisite: Touch of energy class feature.
Benefit: You can use your touch of energy ability two additional times per day.
Special: You can gain Extra Touch of energy multiple times. Its effects stack.

Touch of Life
Prerequisites: Cha 19, Healing Touch, touch of energy, energy effect class feature, positive energy affinity.
Benefit: You can expend 10 uses of touch of energy to bring a single dead creature you touch back to life as a raise dead spell with a caster level equal to your zealot level. You must provide the material component for raise dead or choose to accept 1 temporary negative level; this level automatically goes away after 24 hours, never becomes a permanent negative level, and cannot be overcome in any way except by waiting for the duration to expire.

Far Touch
Prerequisites: Touch of energy class feature
Benefit: You may use your touch of energy to heal another creature at a range of 30 feet as a standard action that does not provoke an attack of opportunity. You must be able to speak and have a free hand to use this ability. The target heals half the amount they would have healed if you had touched them, but gains the benefits of your energy effects as normal.

Extra Effect
Your touch of energy ability adds an additional energy effect.
Prerequisites: Touch of energy class feature, energy effect class feature.
Benefit: Select one additional energy effect for which you qualify. When you use touch of energy to heal damage or inflict damage on to one target, it also receives the additional effects of this energy effect.
Special: You can gain this feat multiple times. Its effects do not stack. Each time you take this feat, select a new energy effect.

Reward of Life
When you heal your allies, you are also healed.
Prerequisites: Touch of energy class feature.
Benefit: Each time you use your touch of energy ability to heal a creature other than yourself, you heal a number of hit points equal to your Charisma bonus. This ability has no effect if you use touch of energy to harm undead, but does have an effect if you use touch of energy to heal undead.

Crusader's Fist (Combat)
You pour divine energy into the enemy you strike.
Prerequisites: Touch of energy class feature, Improved Unarmed Strike, base attack bonus +6.
Benefit: When you attack with an unarmed strike and hit a creature that you can harm with your touch of energy feature, you can use a swift action to expend a daily use of that feature to deal its normal damage as if you had hit with the feature’s normal touch attack. This extra damage is not multiplied if you scored a critical hit.

Reward of Grace
When you channel your energy through touch, it ripples through you, granting you grace.
Benefit: Each time you use your touch of energy ability, you gain a +1 divine bonus on all attack rolls for 1 round.

Radiant Charge
When you charge, you do so with the power of faith.
Benefit: When you hit with a charge attack, you can expend all of your remaining uses of touch of energy to deal extra damage equal to 1d6 per use of touch of energy expended + your Charisma bonus. This damage comes from divine power and is not subject to damage reduction, energy immunities, or energy resistances.

Healing Touch
Your positive energy has incredible recuperative properties.
Prerequisites: Cha 13, touch of energy class feature, energy effect class feature, positive energy affinity.
Benefit: When you use your touch of energy ability and the target of that ability does not have any conditions your energy effects can remove, it instead heals an additional +1d6 points of damage.

Extra Channel
You can channel divine energy more often.
Prerequisite: Channel energy class feature.
Benefit: You can channel energy two additional times per day.
Special: If a zealot with the ability to channel energy takes this feat, she can use touch of energy four additional times a day, but only to channel energy.

Spell Conversions

Align Weapon
School transmutation; Level Zealot 1
CASTING Casting Time 1 standard action Components V, S
EFFECT Range touch Target weapon touched Duration 1 min./level Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance no
DESCRIPTION This transmutation makes a weapon strike true against a certain alignment of foes. This alignment is the opposition alignment of the zealot casting this spell. The weapon is treated as having a +1 enhancement bonus for the purpose of bypassing the DR of creatures of the opposition alignment or striking incorporeal creatures of the opposition alignment (though the spell doesn't grant an actual enhancement bonus). The weapon also becomes aligned to the zealot’s primary alignment, which means it can bypass the DR of certain creatures. (This effect overrides and suppresses any other alignment the weapon might have.) Individual arrows or bolts can be transmuted, but affected projectile weapons (such as bows) don't confer the benefit to the projectiles they shoot.
In addition, all critical hit rolls against foes of the opposition alignment are automatically successful, so every threat is a critical hit. This last effect does not apply to any weapon that already has a magical effect related to critical hits, such as a keen weapon or a vorpal sword. None of the effects of this spell stack with the effects of the spell Bless Weapon.

Blade of Divine Zeal
School transmutation; Level Zealot 3
CASTING Casting Time 1 standard action component V, S
EFFECT Range touch Target your divine bonded weapon Duration 1 minute/level Saving Throw Will negates (harmless); Spell resistance no
DESCRIPTION You strengthen the bond between your divine bond weapon and its divine spirit. The weapon gains the ghost touch property. You may change your weapon’s damage type (bludgeoning, piercing, slashing) as a swift action. You gain a divine bonus to your CMD against disarm and sunder attacks directed at your bonded weapon; this bonus is equal to half your caster level. The effects of this spell do not stack with the effects of the spells Blade of Bright Victory or Blade of Dark Triumph.

Align Armor
School abjuration; Level Zealot 3
EFFECT Range touch Targets armor touched Duration 1 minute/level Saving Throw Will negates (harmless, object); Spell Resistance yes (harmless, object)
DESCRIPTION You imbue your armor with a divine aura. It gains a +1 enhancement bonus per four caster levels (maximum +5 at 20th level). When using your judgment or smite ability, you gain DR 5 that can only be overcome by your opposition alignment.
An outfit of regular clothing counts as armor that grants no AC bonus for the purpose of this spell. The effects of this spell do not stack with the effects of the spells Sanctify Armor or Defile Armor.

Ideal Sword
School evocation; Level zealot 4
EFFECT Range touch Target melee weapon touched Duration 1 round/level Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance no
DESCRIPTION
This spell allows you to channel the powers of the divines into your sword, or any other melee weapon you choose.
If your primary alignment is good, the weapon acts as a +5 holy weapon that also emits a magic circle against evil effect.
If your primary alignment is evil, the weapon acts as a +5 unholy weapon that also emits a magic circle against good effect.
If your primary alignment is law, the weapon acts as a +5 axiomatic weapon that also emits a magic circle against chaos effect.
If your primary alignment is chaos, the weapon acts as a +5 archaic weapon that also emits a magic circle against law effect.
If the magic circle ends, the sword creates a new one on your turn as a free action. The spell is automatically canceled 1 round after the weapon leaves your hand. You cannot have more than one ideal sword at a time.
If this spell is cast on a magic weapon, the powers of the spell supersede any that the weapon normally has, rendering the normal enhancement bonus and powers of the weapon inoperative for the duration of the spell. This spell is not cumulative with any spells that modify the weapon in any way. This spell does not work on artifacts. A masterwork weapon’s bonus to attack does not stack with this spell’s enhancement bonus to attack.

Spell Alterations:
Hero’s Defiance: Replace mentions of “Lay on Hands” to “Touch of Energy”
Aura of Greater Courage: Replace the last line with, “If you are not a Zealot with the stubborn path of zeal, this spell has no effect.”
Fire of Judgment: Replace mentions of smite evil with smite opposition. Replace the third line with: “If the creature would normally take two points per zealot level on your first successful attack with smite opposition, this damage increases to 1d10.”
Bestow Grace of the Champion: Replace mentions of paladin with zealot.
Fire of Vengeance: Replace mentions of smite evil with smite opposition.

Other Divine Bonds and Paths of Zeal
In case I run out of room in the original post, I will place any new Divine Bonds or Paths of Zeal here.

tallonRook
2012-09-23, 10:37 PM
Archetype Conversion
This Post will be for the conversion of the Paladin’s many, many archetypes and ACFs to the Zealot.

Changelog
9/25/2012, 2:53 PM: Added most Feat and Magic Item Conversions.
9/25/2012, 4:43 PM: Strongly edited the spell list, and posted some spell conversions.
9/25/2012, 5:07 PM: Edited Vigorous and Free Paths some.
9/25/2012 9:21 PM: Added Armor and Shield divine bonds, based on the divine defender and sacred shield archetypes.