PDA

View Full Version : The Nations Game IC

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

drack
2012-10-15, 04:39 PM
Hello All. You know the drill. New blokes have been around long enough to roughly know their way around the world map, so I guess I'll let you guys go at it. :smallbiggrin:
Crafty Cultist

Yes you may

Moonlitdreams
2012-10-15, 06:39 PM
DM

As best as I can tell, I entered on Day 4 (you announced its end a page after I arrived). It is now Day 13. So here we go...

Day 4:
The ordeal in the maze over, Kalypto teleports his nation to the northern-most part of the plains on the eastern continent, about fourty miles back from where the outpost had been set up, and near the foothills of the mountain.

The Favored Anathema (creature Ha-Kneighlly made me) guards the outpost along with a Troll (level 10 follower) and 5 Wizards (level 8). They are to intercept any envoys from other nations coming toward us and ask them their business. If necessary, they will use Sending to send notification to a higher up.

Spellcasters: 20 castings of Lay of the Land, 100 of Divination, focusing on the terrain and any settlements in the nearby area.

Lay of the Land:
Looking particularly for rivers and any native settlements, but any natural formations that could be of tactical advantage as well.

Divination:
-Is it safe to settle here?
-Is the mountain safe?
-Is the mountain inhabited by intelligent life?
-Are there natives or more travelers within the area of a major nation (71.000 sq miles)
-Should we expect any visits from them (natives/travelers, if yes) soon?
-Are there any strategic natural formations nearby?
-Are there any rivers nearby?
-Are there any valuable resources nearby?

Scouting parties will be sent out to check... say... 50 mile radius around us. Once they finish that, extending to the 100 mile radius around us. Each party consists of:
1 Troll Evolutionist (level 10), 2 Zhentarim Skymages (level 11) and mounts, 1 Bard (level 5), 1 Ur Priest (level 15).
There are four parties, once to be sent in each direction on the compass. (North, South, East, West). They have been ordered to negotiate with anyone they find, given telepathic bonds by the head mages to keep in contact, and told to teleport back to report if they get in over their heads. Scouts will make manual maps as well, noting climate, soil, any dangerous monsters or natives, and the best place(s) to settle.

The remaining populace will be fed by the use of the Everful Larder in the Obsidian Fortress. The feeding of the people will be watched over by Marianne Croatia. Treants with the shrunken pieces of the fortress cities will remain in place for the moment, while the initial scouting is done.

More to come, I'd just like a bit of information on what's around me via the scouting first.

Jack_Simth
2012-10-15, 07:58 PM
DM:Collecting taxes, making sure everyone is fed, celebrating the victory over the surprisingly disorganized barbarian tribes by starting in on the construction of a new high temple (meets the criteria - planned victory - even though the actual fight was glossed over with good reason).

And following up on a few citizens that don't remember being Kidnapped. Seeing if the clause about Wish restoring memories in most forms of mindwiping applies in this case, just for grins. It'll be interesting if they know who kidnapped them.

Not that I wouldn't put in at least three layers of deception if I were doing that myself...

Crafty Cultist
2012-10-16, 12:15 AM
DM
Okay. Just to reiterate my strategy:

Soldiers will be positioned along the walls, with additional platoons hanging back to act based on the situation.
Dreadnaughts will open fire on the attackers as soon as they are in range.
My flagship is positioned above the wall nearest the attacking force, with it's teleportation blocker stopping any dimensional travel beyond 100ft with a radius of one mile.
Any settlements inside the walls have walls constructed and barricades prepared, and local soldiers and police are ready to defend them

Jack Smith
A message is sent to the meeting hall by Lucian

"A large force of tribal riders are attacking out northern border. Any assistance would be appreciated, just be warned that a barrier will prevent any teleportation into the area. If you have means of locating them, this could be a good opportunity to attack their homes and weaken them so that they cannot attack like this again."

drack
2012-10-16, 06:11 PM
Moonlit

Lay of the land: dry, unsettled rolling planes in all directions

Divination
Unknown
Unknown
yes
yes
Unknown
yes
no
no

Scouts: where exactly did you touch down again? (I remember vaguely, but I want to make sure first) :smalltongue:

Jack

Nothing happens with your wish.

Crafty

OK, shal I give jack a day to send aid? Also what is your attack range from the wall? (gotta know where to start this)

Jack_Simth
2012-10-16, 07:21 PM
Crafty Cultist:The image of Lady Aoughiao Dejecola chuckles back "Hmm... yes, we do imagine they'd be rather painfully disorganized and have some pretty severe lacks in their defenses. Barbarians... feh. Yes, we can do a few raids, and send a small contingent to help you clean up. Where's the edge of the teleportation blockade?"

DM:
Yeah, I figured.

Lady Aoughiao Dejecola is sending two 10th level Adventuring Parties - Cleric, Wizard, Rogue, Fighter - and their mounts - to do some damage to the barbarian's infrastructure. Burn villages, torch farms, collapse graineries, that kind of thing, first using a Miracle to set up a Telepathic Bond with them all for the day (as well as the four 9th level adventuring parties we'll be sending to help Crafty out a bit). Keeping a Supernatural Wish in reserve in case they need to suddenly retreat because they're facing forces the warcats will have problems with.

Oh, and updated spells for the new day, and things spent so far.

drack
2012-10-16, 07:45 PM
Jack

They are a people of few needs and hard living. the only real infrastructure they have is the occasional cave used for ritual purposes by the elders, and the hall of the chiefs... :smallwink:

Moonlitdreams
2012-10-16, 09:45 PM
DM

Scouts: where exactly did you touch down again? (I remember vaguely, but I want to make sure first)
Where in the plains? Basically here: http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w350/AkaMoonlit/nationsmap.jpg
(the black circle on the east continent)

Obviously I still have plenty of days to post, but I'm just waiting to see if you have anything to jump out and surprise me before I make a giant post.

drack
2012-10-16, 09:55 PM
Moonlit

In that case still no life/civilization beyond the ever-present grasses.

Moonlitdreams
2012-10-16, 10:12 PM
DM

Hm, okay.

Day 4: Consists of the aforementioned scouting. Also, my fission, when he gets back from the near-fight with Lexin, will cast Superior Invisibility and activate Ethereal Watcher (from a vestige) and then do a few sweep-overs of the mountain. Methods of sight: Darkvision, Blindsense 150, Telepathy 300, permanent True Seeing, Blindsight 120, Tremorsense 60, See In Darkness.
He is looking for the alleged "intelligent life" that inhabits the mountain. Find anything?

It's been a crazy day, so the nation is being fed and settling down for the night, with construction to begin the next day. Patrols and watches as indicated in my document, of course.

drack
2012-10-16, 10:20 PM
Moonlit

check duration on fission, it doesn't last long enough for there to be a "when it gets back" :smalltongue:

Moonlitdreams
2012-10-16, 10:24 PM
DM

Normally, yes. But Proto Fission: At 16th level the Hecantoncheires can use Fission as the power 1/day, except the duration is 1 hour/level... (http://www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?topic=1613.0)
So do I find anything?

rweird
2012-10-17, 05:33 AM
Drack:
Okay you either missed my post or are ignoring it. I'll structure this post under the assumption Discern Location told me where the vampire is (presuming it is on the islands). If not, please tell me otherwise, though I would rather have had that response earlier instead of having to waiting for DM response for two IG days so if I had to wait that long the information I have most likely wouldn't be valid, though I'll presume it is for this post.

I'll use my Greater Teleport SLA to teleport to the location that the vampire is and request to speak with the leader.

Jack_Simth
2012-10-17, 07:14 AM
DM:OK, but they'll still have encampments - however temporary - to house the noncombatants (I'm Lawful-Evil, remember?) that'll probably be relatively unguarded thanks to everyone being off at war. It doesn't matter, they just need to be seen raiding by the fleeing survivors. They're not to hit hardened targets.

The two structures, I think, I'm going to take care of personally. Starting with the sacred caverns. Greater Teleport to a point underground (to avoid Line-of-Sight and Line-of-Effect... which also stops most forms of teleport anticipation and blocking cold - and do note: Incorporeal and Mind-blanked) nearby, navigate to the caves via X-Ray vision, cast Earthquake to collapse it (or at least the entrance), then take my time scanning the area through the walls & floor via X-Ray vision and Arcane Sight (and note: True Seeing + See Invisibility) without ever letting anyone get Line-of-sight or line-of-effect to me.

I'll think about the other structure once I've checked this one out. Especially if it contains loot.

Moonlitdreams
2012-10-18, 07:29 PM
DM

Day 5:
Building begins. The three fortress cities will be constructed on the hilly part of the plains, to overlook the pasturing land and smaller towns on the lower plains. The first two on foothills, the capital on the mountain (subject to change depending on what you say about the intelligent life there).
City Map:
http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w350/AkaMoonlit/citymap.png

Building Process:
Transport the shrunken pieces to the appropriate spots, clear the ground and dispel the Shrink Item effects. The Treants move the pieces into place and liberal use is made of crafters for bolting/nailing and spellcasters for welding them together. Estimated time taken for cities to be reconstructed: 3 days

Day 6:
Continue building (see above).
Making sure everybody is fed, sending out the master spy and his network, and divining extensively on the other inhabitants of this particular continent, particularly trying to find out where exactly the other nations are, about how they are led, and about their respective leaders. If you prefer, I can write up exact questions, but that's basically it.

Day 7:
Finishing the building projects (see above). The fortress cities are now in full working order, with their respective Weirdstones activated to prevent enemy scrying or teleportation within the city walls, and Unhallow and Forbiddance effects overlapping all within the inner city.

Making sure everybody is fed, a contingent (say… 100) of extra soldiers is sent to the north “border” with orders to make a more obvious border for us. They will do this with Wall of Iron, Stone Shape, Move Earth and the like. To be clear, the land I am marking as mine (assuming I find no other nation in that land before now) is basically this, the land behind the black border line:
http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w350/AkaMoonlit/nationsmap-1.jpg

More to come. Please speak up if an assumption I'm making here is profoundly wrong, so I don't write more useless stuff.

drack
2012-10-18, 08:27 PM
Moonlit

Fission sees a massive fortress embedded the rock... sorry if this hampers potential plans...

rweird

Yup, I think I missed it. :smallbiggrin: The vampire is at the halls of Izeldus, as you teleport in roll initiative for an encounter with a single vampire (no leader to talk to in sight an vampire is hostile) Mist also stops you from seeing beyond 5' if you don't have something like blindsight.

Jack

you misunderstand me... of the 57 tribes two are attacking crafty, one would have been attacking you had I the stats, but apparently isn't. The remaining tribes have packed up and left to somewhere unknown to you (another plane), and your spies have lost contact as a result of this.

Underground: you find some permanent telleportation circles, and some basic wards an furnishings.

Moonlitdreams
2012-10-18, 08:42 PM
DM

Better that I know it now than after I wrote up the rest of the days. Hm, I'm going to say that everything else that I wrote other than the occupation of the mountain is still a go at this point. So the capital's placement is on hold.

The Fission will approach the fortress, looking for an entrance.

rweird
2012-10-19, 12:48 PM
Drack:
Initiative: [roll0], due to foresight, I won't be flat-footed either way.
I have 60 ft. Blindsight.

Presuming I go first, I'll cast Widened Forcecage (full cage, no bars) from Uncanny Forethought, in a 20 ft. around both of us. I won't attack it to see what It'll do, telepathy tap means that If he telepathically (presuming he has it) signals other vampires, I'll hear. "Where is your leader?" I ask. I'm pretty confident that the vampire won't be able to hurt me for now.

drack
2012-10-19, 01:16 PM
Moonlit

You find a massive stone double door gate.

So you're building around the other fortress? :smalltongue:

rweird

It ignores you charging with a claw attack. (should I even bother rolling? :smalltongue:)

rweird
2012-10-19, 02:03 PM
Drack:
Unless it can do over 82 damage on a hit, unless the weapon is good aligned and epic, or silver, in which case it'd need to do 52+ (unless the weapon is also evil and Cold Iron) I'll ignore it presuming it overcomes my miss chances and gets a natural 20. That is presuming it is magic and starmantle doesn't just negate it, and I don't roll a natural 1 on my reflex save.

Thallagon Algorthen raises a hand and the claw stops inches from it, as if an invisible force was keeping it back.

Anyways, I'm 5 ft. stepping back and casting Song of the Dead Programmed Amnesia (DC 51 will save negates) to rebuild his memories, the changes (if will save fails), i'll need some information (the spell lets me "read" his memorizes). I want to know the basics about him (a simple backstory, so I can make the changes believable, if some change i'll make goes blatantly against something you didn't mention, please tell me), and as much information as I can get on the group of vampires he is in, if any, or any he knows about.

I'm telepathically informing my cohort of all that is going on, and as much information as i can pass on to him (more about the vampire group than his backstory). Both me and him will also try to memorize as much as we can.

Moonlitdreams
2012-10-19, 03:38 PM
DM

No, I'm not building around the fortress. I mean the building that goes on in the plains (the other two cities are in the plains foothills, again) continues. Building on the mountain is on hold for now.

Casting Permanent Image of myself right before the door (I'm still superior invisible and ethereal). I fade down into the ground and over, stopping once I am inside the fortress, but still just underground. Using Tremorsense to feel any lifeforms inside, and I am automatically aware of any response to the Permanent Image and feed it replies. The Permanent Image knocks on the stone double doors.

drack
2012-10-21, 08:56 AM
rweird

He was a farmer once... he doesn't really remember those times, he was trained in the basics of combat to prepare for a war, and than instinct overtook him, and most pronounced among them, the instinct to protect the master and serve in any way they ask. The master has told him to guard, and so he has not left his post in several thousand years.

Moonlit

What's the range on the tremor-sense?
"What" a voice calls out.

rweird
2012-10-21, 09:38 AM
Drack:
In that case, I'm using the Trigger Function to make him forget my existence if anyone asks about me, dismiss the forcecage, and ask him if he knows where his "master" is (not me, the master in his memories). I'm also casting Greater Scrying on the most intellegent being on the islands my nation is above that isn't protected from Scrying and isn't a member of my nation. (DC 49, +10 on will save).

Moonlitdreams
2012-10-21, 08:38 PM
DM

Ack, only 60 feet, actually...

"I represent a new nation on the plains, and have been sent to give greetings and extend the offer of diplomatic relations to our new neighbors. To whom am I speaking?"

drack
2012-10-22, 08:35 PM
Rweird

Wait... before we go further vampire is undead. Undead is immune to mind affecting. Can you bypass? :smalltongue:

Moonlit

You see nobody then :smalltongue:

Name's Harold, and how would we benefit from this?

rweird
2012-10-23, 05:24 AM
Drack:
Yes, you approved the "Song of the Dead" metamagic feat. It lets you effect intelligent undead with mind effecting effects.

Moonlitdreams
2012-10-24, 05:20 PM
DM

Okay, then the invisible fission merges back into place above the group, in the same spot as the permanent image. He dismisses the invisibility, and the illusion as close to simultaneously as possible.

"That depends on what sort of group you are, Harold. Could I come in, so we can discuss and negotiate?"

drack
2012-10-25, 05:34 PM
rweird

OK, just making sure :smalltongue:
*save fails*

Moonlit

"A peaceful group that will not allow access to potentially violent strangers. "

rweird
2012-10-25, 07:34 PM
Drack:
I'm dismissing the forcecage, and I'll ask him if he knows where his "master" is (not me, the master in his memories).

I'm also casting Greater Scrying on the most intelligent being on the islands my nation is above that isn't protected from Scrying and isn't a member of my nation. (DC 49, +10 on will save presuming I have no knowledge of him).

Moonlitdreams
2012-10-25, 09:12 PM
DM

"Neither I nor the nation I belong to intend to harm you, but very well. The ones who sent me wish to know what of this land you claim as your own, so that we know where to set our own border."

Knowledge Geography and Dungeoneering, 52 and 77 respectively with Taking 10, looking for the composition of the fortress and any critical points in its design.

Jack_Simth
2012-10-27, 03:07 PM
DM:Collecting taxes at my reduced rate, making sure everyone is fed, continuing construction, yada yada.

Also: Preparing a few more Earthquakes, examining the other building in the barbarian tribes, same drill, and collapsing it as well.

drack
2012-10-31, 12:27 PM
rweird

It know nothing but that it's master is similarly patrolling the mists.

Locate: spell fails

Moon
"We hold this fortress and the caves beneath the mountain"

The fortress looks rather sturdy, so the door is likely the weakest point.
Jack

You find similar teleportation spells along with the occasional light warding against intrusion (hallow, forbiddance, ect) You successfully wipe out all traces of them.

rweird
2012-10-31, 02:34 PM
Drack:
Okay, I'm Casting Su wish for sanctum Instant Refuge to teleport back to my tower if any of the following occur.
1) A attack would kill me.
2) I say "Slagilthra'ika"
3) I am effected by a condition that makes me helpless that I'm not immune to or overcomes my immunity.
4) I am effected by a condition or group of conditions that deny me both standard and swift actions that I'm not immune to or overcomes my immunity to the condition. Me saying "Ulgolugwa" the round I am effected skips the next time I am effect by a condition like that presuming it happens before the start of my next turn.
5) I am about to enter an Anti-Magic field.
6) I am about to be effected by a disjunction that I have not countered.

I'm also casting Resounding Voice (Heroes of Battle, lets me be heard clearly for 100 ft./CL), and asking to speak with there leader (everyone within 4100 ft. hears it).

drack
2012-10-31, 03:05 PM
rweird

A swarm of bats surrounds you.

rweird
2012-10-31, 04:48 PM
Drack:
Does true seeing show them to be vampires in a polymorph or anything? Or arcane sight show them to have some magic about them. If so I say: "May the leader or his voice please come forth."

If they are normal bats: I'll wait for about 10 minutes, if nothing happens, I'll teleport through the mist calling out for there leader to come or contact me.

drack
2012-11-05, 07:00 PM
rweird

Norma bat attacking you. :smallcool:
(vampires can summon them easily and you're a flying foe. :smalltongue:

rweird
2012-11-05, 08:08 PM
Drack:
Can they even overcome my DR 15? If not, I'll descend to try to find the vampires. "Please, just come out, i want to talk with you."

drack
2012-11-05, 08:10 PM
rweird

nope, but you're still taking a few points of damage every round or two.
(if attacks are simultaneous by plan or otherwise DR counts once.)

rweird
2012-11-05, 09:00 PM
Drack:
Unless they are good aligned, it'll be non-lethal and I'll heal it back in about a round (that is presuming they manage to hit, and overcome my miss chances and starrmantle). Anyways, do I find any vampires?

drack
2012-11-05, 09:42 PM
rweird

they're out there somewhere... but not right below you :smalltongue:

rweird
2012-11-05, 09:45 PM
Drack:
I'll continue looking for them then, my Blindsight 60 ft. should be helpful. Do I ever find anything?

drack
2012-11-05, 11:40 PM
rweird

You stumble upon one every once in a while.

rweird
2012-11-06, 07:26 AM
Drack:
Do any of the vampires make any non-hostile action or speak with me?

drack
2012-11-06, 10:03 AM
Rweird If they notice you they attack, if they don't they move on. None seem eager to speak, intent as they are on the task of killing you.

Lexin
2012-11-06, 10:08 AM
Drack

Okay, I need to catch up, can you tell me what day is it now?

It would affect taxes / how much of the tower is built / crafting items.

I would assume that the forts around the forest are done and ready (taking into account that it takes around 24h to make one)

Each can hold around 5k people.

Now questions to you:
-Did my diplomats reach the dwarves? Last few posts in last thread was something like 'You go deeper and see another gate.' Did they reach anyone important by now?

-Do you have the elemental guy ready? (Would like to know if I am at war or not right now)

rweird
2012-11-06, 06:13 PM
Drack:
Presuming the attacks are ineffective, do they show any willingness to talk when I do not seem hostile (yet).

Moonlitdreams
2012-11-06, 06:39 PM
Drack:

"So, the rest of the mountain is available? If not, could we negotiate terms of use with you?"

And the door is made of what?

drack
2012-11-06, 07:47 PM
Looks like day 16 (someone asked)

Lexin

My last post to you:

Dwarves: past the second gate you cross a narrow bridge with arrow slits all along the opposing wall beyond which you find a long chasm down lined with fine stairs, at the base of which you see a network of caves with doors built into the walls and after being lead through a long network of passageways you come to a massive door of the finest craftsmanship and all manner of gems, massive slabs marked by the finest jewelers to depict an epic battle of dwarves against a great rid dragon who's wings hold countless gems of unbelievable diversity. Silently the dwarves that have escorted you open the massive door.

Elemental: not really, but I defaulted to the original idea, so it's quick math that I can do tomorrow if you want to. :smalltongue:

rweird

A figure immerses from the mist, an angel that seems to uniformly be the same crimson as blood, suspended by three pairs of wings.

Moonlit

Door is made of wood :smalltongue: (heavy oak) (looks thick)

Easy epic-listen check (ballpark 50-70ish DC):
"Hmm..." you hear the voice reply
"Are you sure we should be discussing this?"
"yeah, sounds more like a decision for the king..."
"But we can't let such a clearly suspicious character approach the king..."
"True true..."
Eventually the voice calls back through the door
"If you wish we will bring your written inquiries to the king."

rweird
2012-11-06, 08:10 PM
Drack:
"Hello, I wish to speak with the leader of this group or his mouth. Are you such an individual?"

Moonlitdreams
2012-11-06, 10:03 PM
Drack

While they are busy talking, I burn a Supernatural Spell (Limited Wish) to cast Still Silent Clairvoyance/Clairaudience, looking through the door still.

Listen: [d20+88] Ack, roll fail, but I think I make it.

"Very well." And he produces a sheet of parchment and quickly scribes his offer and possible terms for the purchase of land from this nation.

Lexin
2012-11-07, 05:38 AM
Drack

Umm... really!?!

Okay. Taxes from days 11-16... = + 1.111.815
Quite a lot...
Simulacrum scrolls are finished (-16100)
Flying towers ... burned Wishes for double production rate (as agreed before) (-720.000)
Towers loading 17/30 days.

The main city should be done by now, the Heart is protected from teleportation and Hallowed. The inner circle is already to large to do it in days, so instead just the main buildings are covered.
Is it possible to persist AMF?

There are 3 Genesis spells as far as I remember - one below the mountain near the capital, one in the City Heart ... and one left to be used...

about all for now, I guess.

Dwarves: Yes, exactly what I meant... 'you go deeper and see another door':smalltongue:
Okay, diplomats enter the place (again) ... it is kinda impressive though, I need to think about something similar under my mountain.

(Hmm, many of my thousands builders are quite jobless by now, and they had enough rest! To the walls! To build them that is! ... they are making thick wooden walls inside the mountain Genesis and later change them with PAO to improve hardness and make them much more impressive... Is Iron Wood a material they can copy that way?)

Thunder guys: If you have time, would be nice to. I cannot bring war to anyone if I have one going already... :smalltongue:

drack
2012-11-07, 07:31 AM
Rweird

Your blindsense picks up three more at the end of your vision. "Go" the voice commands.

moonlit

Beyond the door you see a hallway lines with massive statues that look real enough to hack your head off, each armed and bearing their weapon in a lethal pose.

"Vary well, slide ti through the door"

Listen: yup, just meant have a mod in that range. :smallwink:

Lexin

yup, time flies :smalltongue:

Genesis: and one over the mountain here you dumped your storm clouds...

Thunder: yup, late tonight I'll run the numbers. :smalltongue:

AMF: I forget, does it meet the requirements for persisting? :smalltongue:

Ironwood: you really don't have the spell? :smallconfused:

Lexin
2012-11-07, 08:04 AM
Drack

Genesis: Ahh, I see!

Thunder: Okay

AMF: It probably does, but I meant more the Stronghold style, not the 24h - surrounding the caster type.

Ironwood- ... I do have it... I must have been half asleep when I wrote this...

rweird
2012-11-07, 03:14 PM
Drack:
"Did you not hear me?" I ask, somewhat fed up with the place and the vampires being so uncivil, "I wanted to speak with your leader, could you reply?" I ask, not letting my irritation show. What ever happened to the civil kind of vampires? I think irritably. A new universe, new versions of things I thought I knew...

Also, taxes: Getting second mirror of mental prowess, same as before.

Moonlitdreams
2012-11-07, 07:35 PM
Drack

Through the door? Kalypto looks for a small opening between the bottom of the door and the rock, the one that doors normally have. If he sees this, he passes the paper under the door.

"When can I expect an answer?"

drack
2012-11-10, 06:43 AM
Lexin

AMF: I think stronghold builders has one, otherwise you're left with walls of dispel magic.

rweird

A cool female voice comes from one of the further back angels. "I heard you, but surely you are not so stupid as to believe any trespasser will be accepted and granted an audience with one of power. And even then you have not specified which leader."

moonlit

"soon" a voice replies as your tremor-sense notices a small dwarf come into view to retrieve the paper before running off.
About an hour later the dwarf returns, and your petition to buy the land s slid back under the door with

[DENIED]
Stamped onto it's surface.

Lexin
2012-11-10, 07:05 AM
Drack

There is one actually 66k base price.
So quite a bit less when crafted by me ... 26k per stronghold space.
20ft x 20ft x 10 ft for 26k. I will think about it...

Dwarves: Anyone there? Hello!?

rweird
2012-11-10, 09:29 AM
Drack:
"I did not believe that, and that is why I mentioned speaking with a leader's voice instead. Where I come from saying 'Go' does not indicate not indicated that I was heard or my words were heeded, though it seems to show that I'm unwanted. Maybe your customs are different, but I would have believed that if I request an audience, someone would at least tell me something instead of attacking me, or is an attack considered the proper greeting here?"

drack
2012-11-17, 06:22 AM
Lexin

Within is a massive room built to emphasize a throne of the best masonry built into the wall. Atop it sits a stocky dwarf with a long white beard. "What is your business here foreigner?"

rweird

Our customs must e different indeed. In these lands outsiders are slaughtered on sight. Why should you be treated differently?

rweird
2012-11-17, 07:05 AM
Drack:
"It may be beneficial to you to listen to me before making an enemy of me, it could save time and resources, if you manage to kill me, though others would come looking for me, it really would be much simpler to just hear me out, though if I knew that you try to slaughter foreigners one sight, I don't think I would have came, though seeing as I am here, I might as well make the most of it. So... Will you make further attempts to kill me or will you hear me out?"

I'm sending a telepathic message to Vilgon to be ready to teleport here if the need arises, and for him to ready four squads of tulani/firre eladrin (1 tulani, 24 firre/squad). Vilgon will do so, and wait for my signal if it comes to enter the combat.

drack
2012-12-08, 09:50 AM
rweird

We shall do both The vampires continue to attack you, but the angels remain stationary.

rweird
2012-12-08, 12:50 PM
drack:
Now rather annoyed about the continued attack, he continues, while casting a few unrecognizable spells, that the only way to tell he cast them, was the glow of his eyes. (can't be identified by spellcraft).

"My nation wishes to inhabit some islands, from what I learned, those islands belong to one of the groups here, the islands are to the north of here, at the edge of the world. Is there someone you know of that controls those islands?" he finishes, batting a vampire away with his hand (doesn't hurt the vampire, just fluff, though it could have been a non-lethal unarmed strike, which would have also done nothing).

OoC:
SU [from Su Spell] dark chaos shuffling scribe scroll for Reserves of Strength, spellcraft can't identify if because it is not a spell.

Also, what day is this?

rweird
2012-12-16, 08:31 PM
Drack:
Okay, I guess I should probably do some more stuff in the mean time, I've been spending to much time exclusively devoted to the halls.

My 15th level Clerics are casting greater scyrings (total 30) (DC 41, +10 on save) to try and find bandits roaming the world unchecked and unstopped by the government, to send highly trained military strike teams adventurers to go and deal with them, and help the people, as well as just get the news of those areas, after all, everyone tells stuff to S]highly trained military strike teams[/S] adventurers. :smallbiggrin:

drack
2012-12-17, 08:03 AM
rweird

you may have missed it, but pretty sure I said OOC 2-3 times that I don't do chaos shuffle... :smallconfused:

Part two: heh... global crime it seems will soon be on a downward trend :smalltongue: So is this your laws, or every nation's laws individually?

rweird
2012-12-17, 03:16 PM
Drack:
OoC: I guess I did miss that, though that was several months ago, I may have noted it at the time though forgot by now (rather likely). I guess I need to find another way to get the feat. I guess Miracle for Psychic Reformation to change Mercantile Background to Reserves of Strength would work as well, I'll do that instead. Same result in the end.

Global Crime: Local Laws, though in lawless places, our laws (stealing, harming others, killing, etc.) This is where the act was committed, not where they currently are.

I'll try to put it on a downward trend, though not step on to many toes, we'll see what happens.

drack
2012-12-17, 03:21 PM
rweird

That works, though recall it's only your most recently gained feat, so it's an epic slot ( forget offhand if you used an epic slot for mercantile)

OK, just checking that it's left in lands where theft an murder are legal. :smalltongue:

drack
2012-12-17, 04:22 PM
OOC (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14392741#post14392741)

rweird
2012-12-17, 05:07 PM
Drack:
Okay, can we continue this thing now, or is it in stasis until some things are decided?

drack
2012-12-18, 03:58 PM
rweird
You can continue :smalltongue:

rweird
2012-12-18, 04:01 PM
Drack:
I'm waiting on the scrying results (more just how many I get and, if they seem dangerous, more details), as well as the vampires that'll talk while they attack to respond.

drack
2012-12-18, 07:33 PM
rweird

The scarlet angels pause for a moment before replying "They are the shadow-walkers, a lesser order of the night-stalkers. Tell me, why do you declare your intent to harm those under the protection of the eighth path?

rweird
2012-12-18, 08:44 PM
Drack:
OoC: What about the scrying and stuff?

Angel Vampires: "I do not intend to harm them, I wished to meet with the inhabitants to see if we could come to terms that they would find satisfactory that allowed us to settle the island."

Lore to figure out what they speak of is (eighth path, shadow-walkers, & night-stalkers): [roll0]

drack
2012-12-18, 08:59 PM
rweird

OOC: You find crime, you have adventurers, they make it happen :smalltongue:

We will have time... It was not a request, the angel remained, but remains unresponsive for two hours before confirming "The counsel has met, and decided that your kind will be permitted to settle the island under the condition that they leave the dark lands shielded from the sun by earth and stone to those who walk the shadow."

Knowlege

Shadow walkers you've got nothing. On the other two, around the time that Izeldus left there was a small group called the Counsel of Nine Bloods, this nation was one of vampires with nine small chapels each embracing a different form of vampirism. It has been countless millennea since Izeldus left, anything could have happened, but the followers of Izeldus have been said to yet claim the ancient halls, so perhaps they are part of the defense. After all it's hard to imagine that a small town could have any sort of true power, and yet they seem to think highly of their decision and even have authority so far away. :smallconfused:

rweird
2012-12-19, 06:55 AM
Drack:
OoC: Okay, do the adventurers find smaller nations or whatnot when fighting the bandits.

Vampire Angels: "Any in turn you will leave the land of the light for the living?"

OoC: Do we know where the Dark Lands are? I presume underground and no, but that might not be so.

drack
2012-12-19, 07:57 AM
rweird

OOC: I was considering adding some PC minor nations, but lets see. Which nations do you know of so far again?

"They have done so for eons, and have no reason not to now."

OOC: your guess is as good as mine. :smalltongue: Well not quite, but tongues doesn't really overcome cultural.

rweird
2012-12-19, 02:59 PM
Drack:
OoC: I know of all the nations on the map, though that is about it.

"Then we have a deal, thank you."

If they don't seem to have anything more to say, I'll teleport back to my nation.

rweird
2012-12-20, 04:36 PM
Kazyan:
OoC: Okay, I think you might be waiting on me, so I'll take the initiative in an attempt to get some player interaction.

After the sending, saying your ready for us to pick them up, Vilgon will return with those that delivered the books in the first place, they will open portable holes and the books float in. The others vanish, though Vilgon stays in case Atril wants to talk with him about anything.

Drack:
My leadership wizards will each start crafting Tiny +1 flying Riverine Buckler [weapon], Spellblade (disintegrate) and +1 Sizing (colossal) Variable, [Shield], I'm paying the all the costs from my pocket, see the leadership wizard's sheet additional information for the details.

Also, I think I'll tax daily and retroactively decide the taxes went to repairing damage the nation took while in the void and in the entrance to this world, etc (not retroactively taxing, just explaining how it was spent), if thats okay with you.

Kazyan
2012-12-20, 09:17 PM
rweird
OoC: I haven't been waiting on you. Just me. I'm slow.

The book collecting is done outside of Aulsvand's wagon train. Atrill sits on the grass, appearntly distracted to a degree. He's mouthing words to himself throughout the whole ordeal. When only Vilgon is left, he looks up and smiles, eyes fixed not quite at him, but behind him.

"I would like to thank you after the fact for allowing our access to that selection of your library. I apologize for the delays; they resulted from extensive borrowing and Aulsvand's difficulty in holding a populace to deadlines," he says in Sylvan. It turns out that fey interpret 'you have to bring it back in 15 days or we'll go looking for you' as 'like, you should eventually give it back, like half a month or so would be groovy, but whatever.' "What recent news have you learned from the international world at large, if I may ask?"

drack
2012-12-20, 09:35 PM
rweird

other nations: lets see, herdsmen between stone mountain and dwarves, and the forest north of the hordelands is the forest of Gi where your adventurers have found themselves generally unwelcome by what appears to be the work of druids or some such nature sorcerers. There may also be some small player nations that I may be recruiting if we're too low on players for a sudden influx of holy knights. :smalltongue:

?Vampires?:Nothing more is said

crafting: OK

Refluffing: you took damage floating through nothingness? :smallconfused: OK :smallbiggrin:

rweird
2012-12-21, 06:16 AM
Kazyan:
OoC: Okay, I understand.

Vilgon sweeps the area around to make sure they are alone (he will continue if they aren't, though he'll be mindful of what he says)

"The delay is acceptable, it really is no trouble on our part. As for news about the world, we negotiated a settlement with the vampires, they are letting us on the island and won't disturb us so long as we don't disturb some cave system they have, they attacked Thallagon all the ways through the negation though, they are a old people, came from the time of Izeldias, they dwell in the abandoned halls. Does the name 'the nine bloods' mean anything to you?"

Drack:
Other Nations: Okay, could I get some more details on the herdsmen? Also, I haven't found lexin yet, I don't think a major nation would be that hard to miss. Or is it he has vanished until he restats his stuff.

Also, has the Forebearer's army arrived yet or is it yet to come?

Taxes: Not only the void, the temporal flux between this world and the void also can mess with our spells and stuff. :smallbiggrin:

drack
2012-12-21, 07:46 AM
rweird

Crafty and Jack killed off some of them, many of the tribes seem to have vanished. :smalltongue:

Lexin: you've already found him, you just don't know it.

Forebearer: nope, not here yet

taxes: k

rweird
2012-12-21, 03:17 PM
Drack:
Tribes: Crafty and Jack, I don't think I've met either of them either, has Jack been NPCed after him dropping? Also, I was more trying to find the social structure and stuff than two players attacking some of them.

The rest of it: Okay.

drack
2012-12-21, 03:22 PM
rweird Jack's nation seems to have been destroyed around the time that the remaining tribes vanished. The tribes had fifty seven clan chiefs who would meet to discuss matters that affected them with the wise and elderly as their individual private counsels. They were nomadic and each subsisted off a different type of animal.

Kazyan
2012-12-21, 04:38 PM
rweird
A few fey mill about distantly, and of course Aulsvand is in one of his wagons, but one appears interested. Atrill had already shooed everyone trying to talk with him.

"I'm unfamiliar with that." He runs on hand along the grass, looking down and thinking. "By 'attack', do you mean physically or verbally? One can never be sure. If the former, I should send a note about not prodding my allies," He added, half to himself.

drack
2012-12-22, 04:24 PM
Shady

As your nation floats towards the multiverse you have ever feared you begin to dream. You dream of abyssal darkness in which you vaguely make out the shifting of many shapes before what look to be the jaws of a giant dragon close around you. As you startle awake you find your nation plunging forth into the oceans below.

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-22, 05:06 PM
Not sure on the dreaming, but oh well, I dont need anything at all..So..Sleep...meh.

My Nation (who, All can do this) Start flying, Though im not sure how I arrived, He would arrive on land, As a Warlord should.
I cast (Sorc, 9th, Ignoreing Any cost) Wish to create something large enough to land on, along with my Nation.
I look around, What See I?
(Night, Day..Etc)

drack
2012-12-22, 05:50 PM
Shady

OOC: I do this for everyone with a component-less wish, what method do you use to make it free?

IC: as your nation plummets to the earth you catch yourselves safely landing on a platform of gannet that appears in the air and instantly begins to plummet with you. :smallconfused:

smooth. :smallconfused:

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-22, 05:53 PM
Shady

OOC: I do this for everyone with a component-less wish, what method do you use to make it free?

IC: as your nation plummets to the earth you catch yourselves safely landing on a platform of gannet that appears in the air and instantly begins to plummet with you. :smallconfused:

smooth. :smallconfused:

drack:

OOC: Used a Wish+Meracle (With costs) to wish that i dont have to use Components. :)

IC: I use my 2nd ninth level slot to Wish that it stops moving.

drack
2012-12-22, 05:58 PM
Shady

OOC: wishes/miracles for things not listed in the spell entry are done IC, and worded vary carefully to avoid bad stuff (like wishing to be the emperor, and finding yourself a puny human aristocrat)'d also like a wording on this wish to stop your decent... :smallwink:

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-22, 08:59 PM
Shady

OOC: wishes/miracles for things not listed in the spell entry are done IC, and worded vary carefully to avoid bad stuff (like wishing to be the emperor, and finding yourself a puny human aristocrat)'d also like a wording on this wish to stop your decent... :smallwink:

*Cracks Knuckles*
drack:
IC Wish to stop desent:
I wish that this thing falling with us would slow down, And finally stop without hurting any of us, Without doing anything BUT Slowing down.
There we go.
And fine, Assume I have my higher ups do that wishes.

drack
2012-12-22, 09:44 PM
shady

OOC: delevel your higher ups for the xp loss.

IC:
The plate of earth slides out beneath you to the right revealing a land dominated by two enormous peaks. One that seems to take half the world serving as a crown to the sky it's self, and the other a mountain that otherwise might have dwarfed the world, in comparison looking as a pile of pebbles. The taller of the two is covered in a thick mist as the lesser lies with clear skies overhead, warm and inviting to the same degree as the other is indomitable and intimidating.

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-22, 10:20 PM
shady

OOC: delevel your higher ups for the xp loss.

IC:
The plate of earth slides out beneath you to the right revealing a land dominated by two enormous peaks. One that seems to take half the world serving as a crown to the sky it's self, and the other a mountain that otherwise might have dwarfed the world, in comparison looking as a pile of pebbles. The taller of the two is covered in a thick mist as the lesser lies with clear skies overhead, warm and inviting to the same degree as the other is indomitable and intimidating.
DRACK:
Ooc:

Okay then, You have to do it....Though, Sense I cant edit them...:smallwink:
Where on the map am I?

IC: Inferndyim Looks around...
He Checks to make sure no one got hurt, And then orders his Scouts to begin to find the lay of the land.

drack
2012-12-22, 10:26 PM
shady

OOC: you can change it and E-mail me an update.

IC: You are over a large body of water to the to the south of both mountains with one to either side.

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-22, 10:31 PM
shady

OOC: you can change it and E-mail me an update.

IC: You are over a large body of water to the to the south of both mountains with one to either side.

OOC:
Not feeling like it, you does...Or perhaps we use the PAD?

IC:

I Tell my Nation to begin flying towards the one with the most heat around it.
(I can sense it buddy)

drack
2012-12-23, 12:16 AM
shady

OOC: already posted in pad, you never showed

IC: you begin flying towards the taller mountain entrapped in mist, as you fly towards it you feel something deep and primal stirring in you, just as forbidding as it is empowering.

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-23, 01:17 PM
shady

OOC: already posted in pad, you never showed

IC: you begin flying towards the taller mountain entrapped in mist, as you fly towards it you feel something deep and primal stirring in you, just as forbidding as it is empowering.

drack:
OOC:
Never mind that, we are now using it for changing things.
IC:

Inferndiym would stop his course, Telling his Warlord to continue, While he attempted to figure out this feeling...
What should I roll?

rweird
2012-12-23, 03:12 PM
Kazyan:
Vilgon smiles ruefully "'Attack' as in attempt to rend him with there claws and send bats and rats after him as long as he was there, for hours on end. Luckily, he was unharmed because the more intelligent undead seemed content to talk instead of attack, once he met them." he pauses a moment, before continuing "They only attacked him when he was in there territory. Anyways, the council of nine bloods are nine groups of vampires, each devoted to a specific aspect of vampirism, they have sub-sects, we dealt with what we believe to be a sub-sect of them. They are from the time of Izeldus, and are supposedly part of his halls defenses. They generally keep to themselves, from what we can tell, they never have left 'the dark land' on our islands. Also, Thallagon Algorthen has time to meet you if you'd like."

Drack:
Okay, also, what day is it now, you said you wouldn't have it be many days, though I want to know exactly how many (for taxes, crafting, etc).

drack
2012-12-23, 04:01 PM
Shady arrives on day 14 (which it will be now) I'll be giving a bit more time if anyone has things to wrap up before the day ends, otherwise they can tell me OOC that they're ready to move on.

Shady

OOC: didn't receive your e-mail of updated stats. :smallwink:

And dunno what you want to roll about it, it's your call. :smallconfused:

Kazyan
2012-12-23, 04:14 PM
rweird
Atrill nods, mentally reviewing the information. Unintelligent and hostile creatures among the vampires, then; I assume you tried Hide From Undead in advance. Regarding their relations with Izeldas, I'll do my research, as that knowledge bothers me..." He trails off, look up.

"My apologies. I'm not ready to meet Althorgen near to this very moment, if that's what you're implying; I need an hour to clear my head. Later than that, and I should be open to whatever times in which Althorgen is available." He stood up to fly up to (and hover) about three feet off the ground.

rweird
2012-12-23, 04:28 PM
Kazyan:
"I think it was mainly vampire spawn, they just followed very simple orders, still, he didn't try Hide from Undead, he just ignored them, his warding was strong enough to stop them from hurting him, he is the greatest mage in our nation after all. He'd be happy to meet whenever, unless something comes up, just send me a sending." Viglon waits to see if Atril has anything more to say.

OoC: It wasn't a battle, drack said one charged, asked if he should bother to roll, I briefly explained my wards, and he seemed to think it unnecessary, and just said they attacked, though didn't roll anything, so I'm not quite sure of there strength myself, the minions weren't strong enough to be able to hurt me, but that could be a CR 1, or a CR 10+ (depending on what is it), so it doesn't narrow it down so much.

Day 14: What day was it last time you posted, I forgot after this long a time.

drack
2012-12-23, 04:34 PM
rweird

Last time I gave the day number it was 13. :smallwink:

Kazyan
2012-12-23, 04:38 PM
rweird
"You'll receive the sending an hour after sunrise tomorrow, then." Atrill gave him a short bow, then turned around, resumed invisibility (which almost certainly didn't work except as a gesture of 'we're done here'), and flew off slowly.

OoC: Mook-ignoring is fun, isn't it? Waiting until sunrise so drack can advance the day and let Shady in.

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-23, 04:42 PM
Shady arrives on day 14 (which it will be now) I'll be giving a bit more time if anyone has things to wrap up before the day ends, otherwise they can tell me OOC that they're ready to move on.

Shady

OOC: didn't receive your e-mail of updated stats. :smallwink:

And dunno what you want to roll about it, it's your call. :smallconfused:

Dracky:
OOC?

I refuse to continue Emailing you.
Use the pad, I dont want to update every day.
Rollz:IC

IC:
Rolling all of them, Lets see.
One roll for all, Plus three rolls, to get the best.
Knowledge: All
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

drack
2012-12-23, 04:43 PM
Kaz&reweird

OOC: shady is already in, just slipping a day change in there so that we're not continuing the day of endless inactivity that occurred over the past few months.

Shady:

Fine, I'll back it up, bum.

Knowledge all: feelings happen and any number of possible conclusions could be dawn based off them. gonna use the time I would spend tossing a few such interpretations at you to instead back it up.

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-23, 04:52 PM
Shady:

Fine, I'll back it up, bum.

Knowledge all: feelings happen and any number of possible conclusions could be dawn based off them. gonna use the time I would spend tossing a few such interpretations at you to instead back it up.

Just realized when i qouted that stuff I read the spoiler, make two posts drack.

OOC:

:smalltongue:

IC:
Unless they where hostile or might be any hienderance to him, He would activate his full flight speed and catch up to his nation.
He Judges the distance from his Nation to the land, What is it?

rweird
2012-12-23, 04:56 PM
Drack:
okay, taxes:
4090 GP (818 EXP, x5 for taxes)+10235 GP (material cost)=14325 GP per Tiny +1 flying Riverine Shield [weapon], Spellblade (disintegrate) and +1 Sizing (colossal) Variable, [Shield], meaning 5, and 5375 GP left over.

Kazyan:
Vilgon nods and teleports away.

OoC: Yes, very fun, but a bit annoying when I wait for hours for them to reply, all the while being ineffectively attacked. Post the sending when you're ready.

drack
2012-12-23, 05:22 PM
Shady

You are ~600 miles from the mist-shrouded mountain.

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-23, 05:30 PM
Shady

You are ~600 miles from the mist-shrouded mountain.

....Joy.

IC:
Can I mass teleport? Dragons only get 200~ Per gallon....:smallannoyed:

drack
2012-12-23, 05:33 PM
Shadyation I have no objection.

If they all have teleport.
Also you are 4-5 times as far away from the lesser mountain.

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-23, 05:36 PM
Shadyation I have no objection.

If they all have teleport.
Also you are 4-5 times as far away from the lesser mountain.

Okay then.
drack:
IC:
They all teleport, to the beaches.

drack
2012-12-23, 05:43 PM
ShadyYou successfully teleport ~50 miles to a beach at which to your surprise you spy a massive wall spanning the whole of the beach front.

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-23, 05:47 PM
drack:
...Okay then.
Inferndyim Turns invisable and fly's high to see over it.

drack
2012-12-23, 05:54 PM
Shady

You see trees... lots and lots of trees, as well as a smaller "mountain" (more of a hill in honesty) with dark swirling clouds.

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-23, 06:01 PM
Shady

You see trees... lots and lots of trees, as well as a smaller "mountain" (more of a hill in honesty) with dark swirling clouds.

drack:
Okay then, Lets see here.
I use my breath weapon, With the Periceing feat,maximize and the charging feat to do....
540 Damage to the wall, Which Ignores anything but Divine Protection.
As defined by a god.

Kazyan
2012-12-23, 06:19 PM
rweird
At the stated time, a Sending:

--I am ready to meet Althorgen at my dwelling, within sight of the center of our bay. Vulshie wishes to avoid us. I'll be waiting.--

rweird
2012-12-23, 07:43 PM
Drack:
I think we'll go scouting, me and my druids will teleport about using glasses of the distance to see ten miles, we'll try to get birds eye views of civilizations, and see if we can find anything unusual, if engaged, or see someone preparing to do such, teleporting back. We are all under the effects of invisibility for the duration of the scouting from some rune circles (5th level wizard sheet I believe, not quite sure). We'll teleport back when the duration runs low. I want to find other nations (Crafty Cultist, Lexin, etc) and whatever else there is.

Kazyan:
After a moment, a slight shimmer notes the arrival of Thallagon Algorthen, he stands just over six feet in his full equipment. Over a dozen images of him are around him, though they are so close together he has one form. Stars fall from a Mithral band around his head, with little motes of light tracing around it, and many for from his shoulders, he wears a mask like Vilgon's, though it is invisible to the normal eye (just normal invisibility, I presume you have true seeing or the like, true seeing wouldn't show one of the images, though the others are illusions.) His skin is reddish gold, and he has four pairs of feathered wings. He carries a staff inscribed with countless runes. He smiles as he sees you. "Well met Atrill Anapur, I am Thallagon Algorthen, leader of Ilakulne, the shards of time bygone. I am glad to meet you in person."

Kazyan
2012-12-23, 08:35 PM
rweird
Atrill, hovering above the roof of his tower-like home of force walls, rotates to face Thallagon an instant after he appears. The pixie is calm and attentive, and bolts (one degree shy of directly) towards Thallagon to recieve him, stopping effortlessly at conversational distance.

"As am I. Welcome to Canidius." He extends his arms to his sides, gesturing from shoreline to shoreline. "Vilgon tells me you are the greatest mage from your universe. I'm sure you have enough congratulations, but we should start on the right note." An adjustment of his altitude, to meet eye level, and a chuckle. "We can discuss somewhere more private," He said, with a gesture towards his home, specifically what looked like a half of a fourth floor. "Your emissary asked about trading. As to that, I should learn what your needs are."

rweird
2012-12-23, 09:49 PM
Kazyan:
Thallagon smiles "The greatest living mage, before the council was shattered, I was the third on the council." he rises off the ground, wings moving so fast they barely seem to move, the wing catching them. He'll follow Atrill, "For our people's needs, we have shortages of organic materials such as wood considering our nation's geography. I could give you a tour if you'd like. What are your people's needs?"

Kazyan
2012-12-23, 10:44 PM
rweird
Atrill stops above the roof, hovering. "Mundanely, we are at a junction of many natural resources, except for ores and freshwater." He tosses a pebble (prestidigitation) into the bay. "Freshwater is less of a problem then the ores. We could mine the nearby mountain for our metal, were the workforce not shy to nearly every step of the process." Atrill looks in the direction of the mountain in question. "We also have few renewable sources of negative energy, for our unliving populace. Their bodies wear and tear in a way that living ones don't; I'm sure you're familiar somehow. I've tried Black Sand, which ended in social fiasco, so that we are mostly left with dwindling wands of infliction and the rare energy channelers."

He shakes his head, then exhales sharply, resuming his at-ease flight posture. "The forests deep into the coast are rich in flora and topsoil; we could supply all of the usual organic needs."

rweird
2012-12-23, 11:08 PM
Kazyan:
"Water isn't much of a problem for us, though we don't have a large supply of it either, stone we have in abundance, and we aren't scarce on metals, though some aren't plentiful. As for negative energy, I'm afraid we can be of little help, we usually channel positive energy, if we channel it at all, though we might be able to make some wands or other magic items, though Vilgon is better with that than I am." Thallagon pauses, thinking for a bit, "I know some of us can create rune circles, making them with a negative energy spell could work, though that would pose a danger to the living, so doing so would be a risk, so we probably should create it as a weak spell.

"As for our organic needs, it is the startup that is hardest, after our travels in the dark of the void, the outside of the shards is barren, though with the right plants, could be made lush and vibrant again."

OoC: In case you forgot (though IC you wouldn't and would learn this from the books), my nation is a bunch of stalagmites and stalactites ripped from the massive (hundreds of miles top to bottom, or across) cave we lived in in our abandoned universe.

drack
2012-12-24, 07:32 AM
Shady

Hmm, to FoB, or not to FoB... :smallcool:

rweird

So where on the map are you scouting? also keep in mind miles are tiny on the map, ans some nations may have passive defenses to invisible intruders... :smallbiggrin:

rweird
2012-12-24, 08:37 AM
Drack:
We're flying and teleporting around the entire world about 7 miles above the ground, Glasses of the Distance let us see 10 miles. We aren't scouting the halls of Izeldus (I found some stuff, and I doubt we can see through the fog, and its supposed to be really dangerous), if clouds in the dark storm are at the height we are, we will not scout that area.

I highly doubt people will extend there defenses seven miles into the sky.

drack
2012-12-24, 08:54 AM
RweirdWell you got the main ones, a scouts lost in some clouds circling the mountain in the forest of Gi (large forest southeast of the halls of Izeldus), and you find a small settlement (crafty cultist's) in a northern-ish area of the right continent, as well as the ruins of jack's to the south.

rweird
2012-12-24, 08:59 AM
Drack:
If scouts are lost in the clouds, they'll teleport out. Also, doesn't Shady have a major nation (and thus not be hard to miss)?

Anyways, I'll teleport to the clouds others got lost in and go under them to see what there is to see.

drack
2012-12-24, 09:06 AM
rweird

Uh... the other kinda lost... the rolling down a mountain as dust kind...

Ah yes, forgot about shady. You see a couple million dragons in flight just south of the forest of Gi attacking the wall.

rweird
2012-12-24, 09:15 AM
Drack:
Okay, how many did I lose? I'm going in there and bringing them back (seriously, seven miles in the air, without any warning? The lowest level ones have a min of 24 on spot/listen (rolling a 1), and there mounts have blindsense 40 ft.), lowest AC is 25.

As for the dragon attack, is there a response from Gi?

drack
2012-12-24, 10:27 AM
rweird

res succeeds, yes someone has something **** that set up in the sky. And yes ranged attacks are the standard of whatever they are.

Gi: this is happening now and so far none. :smalltongue:

rweird
2012-12-24, 10:38 AM
Drack:
Okay, note to self, do not interact with those chaps, it will just lead to more death.

Dragon Attack: I teleport there (greater invisibility this time, 5 miles in the air, glass of distance, I get the other scouts out of the area).

Questions about stuff:
1) What type or dragons are there? (I presume most of the things aren't true dragons but lizardfolk, dragon wrought kobolds, or whatever dragon stuff shady has).
2) Are there defenders or people on the other side of the wall or whatnot?

drack
2012-12-24, 10:50 AM
rweird

Also remember that a high spot check can pierce invisibility... :smallwink:

1) kobold, lizerdfolk, human, half dragons, and dragons.
2) one every few miles, and a number of little green men can be seen on the other side of the wall in far greater numbers clumping along the wall.

rweird
2012-12-24, 10:56 AM
Drack:
Yes, one could, though you would have a -2640 penalty on the spot check for distance (5 miles). :smallbiggrin:

Are the dragons mainly chromatic (the answer is probably yes, I will proceed as if it is, if they aren't, tell me and I'll redo this)?

I'll teleport to the side of the wall the dragons are on, dismiss invisibility, and ask to speak to someone in charge.

drack
2012-12-24, 11:17 AM
rweird

That reminds me of something else worth mentioning that slipped my mind. There are a good few players constantly scrying from the skies at random, so just a heads up for when you observe a war zone invisible. anywho just me being paranoid, not saying that I'm pointing you out or anything. :smallbiggrin:

yup, they're cromatic

rweird
2012-12-24, 11:24 AM
Drack:
Oops, sorry, typo, I ment the side they aren't on. I feel really stupid now and think that this might get me killed. Can I take it back or am I too late? :smallredface:

Scrying the sky: Have fun finding me when I have mind blank up (always).

drack
2012-12-24, 11:44 AM
rweird

skies: well wouldn't they still see a big empty chunk of earth flying with grand citadels and such? :smalltongue:

Taken back, shay will probably be off for another hour or so.

rweird
2012-12-24, 11:49 AM
Drack:
Yes, of course they could see my nation, I'm not going to try to hide it yet, though they wouldn't see me hovering above the battleground (I won't bring my nation into the middle of a war zone).

Take back: Okay, I teleport to the other side of the wall (the dragonless side) and ask to speak to someone in charge.

drack
2012-12-24, 11:59 AM
rweird

Take back: OK
Mindblank: ah, true, true.

Shady
Forgot to say: Your breath causes a fair bout of steam to escape from the wood of the wall misshaping it slightly, though as you watch it begins to mend it's self.

rweird
2012-12-24, 12:02 PM
Drack:
What is the response from the people defending themselves from the dragons? I am talking to the Non-shady nation thing.

drack
2012-12-24, 12:10 PM
rweird

Looking closer you see that they are more magical constructs then anything else. As you reveal yourself, several begin running at you.

rweird
2012-12-24, 12:18 PM
Drack:
Great, another ineffective mook attack. I approach slowly, repeating my request. You probably know my defenses well enough to know if these are a threat. Also Lore to identify what they are (instead of rolling a bunch of knowledges): [roll0]
verdant servants from the evolutionist class is my bet

drack
2012-12-24, 12:25 PM
rweird

My politically correct answer is astral constructs.

rweird
2012-12-24, 12:29 PM
Drack:
Okay, I let them approach and see what they wish to do. Also, what is there size category?

drack
2012-12-24, 12:41 PM
Rweird

They are large

rweird
2012-12-24, 12:45 PM
Drack:
Okay, what do they do?

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-24, 01:56 PM
drack:
Ooc:
What part of, It ignores anything besides DvR powers do you not understand?

IC:

Inferndyim would then Smash it with his claws.
It does every Damage Type, Perices any Immunity, and also Stops Regen.

rweird
2012-12-24, 03:37 PM
Drack:
Did I find Lexin's nation and I should bring this up with him instead of you?

drack
2012-12-24, 03:52 PM
Rweird

yup :smalltongue: (ya caught me)

Shady

OOC

The part that I don't understand about it piercing DR&hardness is the part about how that is supposes to let you break a wall that takes more damage to break. Hardness is only what, 15-50? That's nothing when damages like 500 are thrown around. :smalltongue: So, you gonna roll up a damage on these claws, or would I put it down as you making however many attacks it takes? :smalltongue:

rweird
2012-12-24, 03:55 PM
drack:
Okay, is he in the game currently (i'll post as if he was). He knows of the dragon attack, right?

lexin:
On the other side of the wall the dragons are attacking, a many with four pairs of angelic wings, with stars falling from him, carrying a staff with countless runes appears and asks to speak with someone in charge.

drack
2012-12-24, 04:01 PM
rweird

yup, he's active-ish and knows, he just has slow posting today since it's a holiday. :smalltongue:

rweird
2012-12-24, 04:05 PM
drack:
Okay, I just knew he lost his nation and wanted to know if he recovered that stuff.

Also, any details on how the dragons are attacking?

drack
2012-12-24, 04:09 PM
rweird

yup, he is operating on a partial force. :smalltongue:

Dragon attack: Shady has thus far given a single breath attack and struck out with an unrolled claw attack. :smalltongue:

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-24, 04:18 PM
Shady
OOC

The part that I don't understand about it piercing DR&hardness is the part about how that is supposes to let you break a wall that takes more damage to break. Hardness is only what, 15-50? That's nothing when damages like 500 are thrown around. :smalltongue: So, you gonna roll up a damage on these claws, or would I put it down as you making however many attacks it takes? :smalltongue:

drack
OoC

It ignores ANYthing, It can destory enough dirt to hit the center of the actual earth.:smallannoyed:
Alright, Lets see here...

IC:

It does over 1,000 Untyped damage.
If that is not enough, I curse at it and Apoc from the Sky it...
Oh, Not allowed....
I cast contingncy with the Stipuations that once The Breath weapon is released, It Animates it with 'Animate Breath Weapon' Spell from Draconomicion, And have it continue to attack.

drack
2012-12-24, 04:24 PM
shady

a bit unclear, the whole nation breathing at the wall, you singlehandedly clawing the wall? Once you get through you're moving over a bit and clawing at the wall next to the hole and clawing some more? :smalltongue:

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-24, 04:26 PM
shady

a bit unclear, the whole nation breathing at the wall, you singlehandedly clawing the wall? Once you get through you're moving over a bit and clawing at the wall next to the hole and clawing some more? :smalltongue:

drack:
Reread what I did.

rweird
2012-12-24, 04:28 PM
drack:
Great, I hope shady doesn't try anything crazy, I have no idea what he is doing, or how he can do it, though he has so much homebrew stuff I bet he'll destroy it. What is his breath weapon anyways? Fire?

Could you keep me updated on what is happening I could notice?

drack
2012-12-24, 04:38 PM
Shady &reweird

As the claw hits the wall it tears a massive gash through which the dragon would barely be able to squeeze through. Behind the wall a man with four pairs of angelic wings, with stars falling from him, carrying a staff with countless runes, surrounded by over six thousand large green men.

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-24, 04:42 PM
Shady &reweird

As the claw hits the wall it tears a massive gash through which the dragon would barely be able to squeeze through. Behind the wall a man with four pairs of angelic wings, with stars falling from him, carrying a staff with countless runes, surrounded by over six thousand large green men.

Oooookay...

I suppose We Spoiler no longer? (Im guessing this is rweird..)

Drack/Rweird
IC:

Inferndiym would...Make the hole bigger, and then Step through.
"Who is in charge here?"

drack
2012-12-24, 04:45 PM
Shady&rweird
we still spoiler, just let rweird and hay in :smalltongue: Anywho shady it takes two claw attacks to clear another space. (assuming lexin's wall HP wasn't for a 5'egment in which it would take many more :smalltongue:)

rweird
2012-12-24, 04:47 PM
drack, & shady
The eight winged man raises his hands as a box of force surrounds him. "Both of you, halt your attack. Aggressors, why do you come with so little warning and come with such hostile intentions. Defenders, do you know of this aggressor?"

If you have see invisibility:
six glowing orbs or light, about five ft. across appeared inside the sphere with the eight-winged man.

drack:
Should lexin be included in this seeing as he is the one being attacked? Also, great, I feel like lexin when he protected the nine bloods.
For the box of force, I call six tulani that cast wall of force surrounding us, they are in incorporeal form, they'll teleport out after that.

Kazyan:
Thallagon Algorthen looks up, "An unidentified group of draconic creatures has appeared with possibly hostile intent towards others, I must go, this simulacrum will stay, or you could come with me." another, looking like him without runes on his staff staff or a crown appears next to him, I will leave, unless you wish to come with me, in which case the simulacrum will cast greater teleport on you and take you with. Then he'll quickened teleport away.

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-24, 04:50 PM
drack, & shady
The eight winged man raises his hands as a box of force surrounds him. "Both of you, halt your attack. Aggressors, why do you come with so little warning and come with such hostile intentions. Defenders, do you know of this aggressor?"

If you have see invisibility:
six glowing orbs or light, about five ft. across appeared inside the sphere with the eight-winged man.

Drack and rweird:

"We Come as we wish, We thought this wall was a particularly annoying Plant, Not someone's Wall, And We Want the Volcano, If you have no problems, We shall Continue till we reach it, Or have a Safe Enough Area to rest."

rweird
2012-12-24, 04:55 PM
Drack and Shady:
"You can fly, can you not?" the winged man comments dryly, "You teleported this far, why not teleport again? I am not one to speak for others though. Still, I have no problem provided you don't attack anyone. Good luck getting the volcano though, without starting a war that is."

lexin:
feel free to read these posts, considering it is your army, I feel kind of like you when you appeared on the misted summit against moonlit and doctor O.

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-24, 04:59 PM
Drack and Shady:
"You can fly, can you not?" the winged man comments dryly, "You teleported this far, why not teleport again? I am not one to speak for others though. Still, I have no problem provided you don't attack anyone. Good luck getting the volcano though, without starting a war that is."

drack n' rweird

"Start a War? No, We END them, And the reason we did not Teleport, Is because My Nation does require Rest, Unlike myself...So, No, We shall not."

drack
2012-12-24, 05:01 PM
Shady:

if you need to quote everything you say use the copy-paste method, not the quoting method so that you don't accidentally grab up post parts meant for others. :smallwink:

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-24, 05:05 PM
Shady:

if you need to quote everything you say use the copy-paste method, not the quoting method so that you don't accidentally grab up post parts meant for others. :smallwink:

Meh.
I cares not.

drack
2012-12-24, 05:06 PM
Shady, we should respect the privacy of others least ours be violated... :smallcool:
:smallwink:

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-24, 05:08 PM
Shady, we should respect the privacy of others least ours be violated... :smallcool:

Im fine with It, I personally Expect it.
I only qoute stuff...I delete it once the page loads, So.....

rweird
2012-12-24, 05:16 PM
Shady: The reply button is there for a reason, please use it and don't find my secrets, it is rather annoying, and could mean bad things for me.

Dark & Shady:
"If you want to rest, this is the worst way of doing it, not scouting, just blasting a wall and not thinking anyone will care. Still, trying to take either volcano will most likely start a war with the inhabitance. I fail to see the relation between needing rest and not teleporting, that is unless you lack the capabilities."

Also, what does your dragon leader person thing look like?

Drack:
Clerics & Vilgon are appearing 10 miles above, invisible ready to pull us out if things go south (the tulani take humanoid form and all put hands on my shoulders and each other (in case of my contingency) so we all will go with one use). They will pull us out if I give the signal to Vilgon, the walls of force are breached, or one of us dies/is incapacitated.

drack
2012-12-24, 05:20 PM
Shady

I know you do (and here I thought we both knew each other well enough to know the other a good person at heart), but copy-paste isn't that much to do, an I don't like when players complain, so best to tell people off at this point. :smalltongue:

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-24, 05:51 PM
"If you want to rest, this is the worst way of doing it, not scouting, just blasting a wall and not thinking anyone will care. Still, trying to take either volcano will most likely start a war with the inhabitance. I fail to see the relation between needing rest and not teleporting, that is unless you lack the capabilities."

Also, what does your dragon leader person thing look like?

Fine,Fine, Fine......

rweird:

http://www.deviantart.com/download/280636447/demonic_dragon_by_luffie-d4n30gv.jpg
"I really did not ask you for advice, Now, If you dont mind, Move it"

rweird
2012-12-24, 05:59 PM
Shady: You don't have to copy-paste it either, if the post is right above, the quote thing is unneeded.

Shady & Drack:
"I really did not want your permission. What exactly is it you intend to do once I 'move it?' I am afraid that if you will continue your attack, i shall find that request rather hard for me to wish to follow." He glares at the idiot dragon, don't dragons have any sense at all? he thinks sadly, hoping the dragon will realize what he is doing.

Knowledge (Arcana): To identify what type of dragon you are and its various traits (DC 10+HD for basic information, additional info for every 5 points beyond that): [roll0]

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-24, 06:04 PM
Shady: You don't have to copy-paste it either, if the post is right above, the quote thing is unneeded.

Shady & Drack:
"I really did not want your permission. What exactly is it you intend to do once I 'move it?' I am afraid that if you will continue your attack, i shall find that request rather hard for me to wish to follow." He glares at the idiot dragon, don't dragons have any sense at all? he thinks sadly, hoping the dragon will realize what he is doing.

Knowledge (Arcana): To identify what type of dragon you are and its various traits (DC 10+HD for basic information, additional info for every 5 points beyond that): [roll0]

I can quote this...xD

drack&Rweird:

Nope, Info comes up naught.
"I Intend to continue to the Volcano, Unless you wish to combat me, that is."

Lexin
2012-12-24, 06:15 PM
Drack

OOC:

I will try to post from time to time... but cant really promise anything for next few days...

I said that my people would listen to their conversation, can I look in their spoilers then?

rweird/ Shady
You see 10 figures teleporting on the wall (near the attacked part, but not on it, they are also spread around, so they are not affected with one use of breath weapon...)

They all look like this
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/084/e/7/Prince_of_Naga_by_saryth.jpg

The middle one speaks in deep voice, looking at the dragon attacking the wall.
"Explain yourself. What is the reason for this attack?"

OOC: If you already said that, then sorry but I didn't check your spoilers...

drack
2012-12-24, 06:24 PM
Lexin

Yup you can. rweird gave a post to explicitly give you permission too. :smallwink:

Lexin
2012-12-24, 06:27 PM
Lexin

Yup you can. rweird gave a post to explicitly give you permission too. :smallwink:

Must have missed it... :smallconfused:

rweird
2012-12-24, 06:28 PM
lexin: Check the spoilers, drack said you where allowed, I said you where allowed, drack just didn't want shady to know who he attacked.

Shady, Drack, Lexin:
Okay, you are vecna-blooded, or you have over 96 HD (I still know what you may be).

"Then go, and hurt no-one. Unless the true leader wishes you to tarry." The man speaks, waving the dragon away.

Lexin:
The voice speaks into your mind, <I am Thallagon Algorthen, leader of a nation new to this world, I know nothing of this dragon horde, i wished to contact you, but this dragon attacked, i tried to stop this, and he took me to be the leader. He appears to wish to reach a volcano, and doesn't care what is in his way. He saw it in the way, so he decided to destroy it. Typical dragon reason.>

drack
2012-12-24, 06:28 PM
Lexin

It's cool mate, after all it's quite a few posts to have missed it in. :smalltongue:

Edit: That or he just dropped in from somewhere beyond the spans of this world's knowledge. Shady toss him a few things that one can assume based off your appearance, and a basic knowledge of D&D You can start sentences with "one might assume" :smalltongue:

Lexin
2012-12-24, 06:40 PM
rweird
<Quite a stupid reason if you ask me... I am grateful for your assistance though. I am Ambross del Andevarren, king of the nation inhabiting this forest, and it is a pleasure to meet you, even if the circumstances are not that favorable...>
The middle one speaks, also using telepathy. He nods politely to the other leader and waves with his hand to the forest with a welcoming gesture.

rweird
2012-12-24, 06:54 PM
Lexin:
I nod back, smiling, though a bit tense, <It is a stupid reason, especially given that he can fly. He seems incapable of teleportation though. Well met, I hope we can talk more once this idiot gold dragon is sent on its way.>

Lexin
2012-12-24, 06:56 PM
rweird

He tilts his head to the side, then nods and answers simply <Agreed>

rweird
2012-12-24, 06:59 PM
Lexin:
<If you have no further questions, I think he is ready to leave, though his exit quite likely will be violent.>

Lexin
2012-12-24, 07:03 PM
rweird
Ambross rises an eyebrow at that
<I am afraid you are mistaken if you think I would let to this forest someone who can't bother to go few miles from here to pass through gate and instead tries to go through the wall...>
<...And is doing a poor job of it...> he adds with amusement.

drack
2012-12-24, 07:07 PM
rweird and lexin

I don't suppose the two of you want to let shady n on the body language part ay? :smalltongue:

Lexin
2012-12-24, 07:10 PM
rweird and lexin

I don't suppose the two of you want to let shady n on the body language part ay? :smalltongue:

For Ambross it would be at first surprise to see someone helping him.
Then the welcoming gesture and a slight smile.
A little disgust when looking at the dragon ... and a little amusement.

More or less...

drack
2012-12-24, 07:12 PM
Lexin and rweird

I meant more that you guys are bowing and lifting eyebrows in spoilers as if he can't see. :smalltongue:

Lexin
2012-12-24, 07:15 PM
Lexin and rweird

I meant more that you guys are bowing and lifting eyebrows in spoilers as if he can't see. :smalltongue:

I don't really mind... That's how Ambross would behave...

rweird
2012-12-24, 07:21 PM
Drack and Lexin:
OoC: Okay, not very much anyways, I'll tell him.

IC: <I ment depart as in go away, not through the forest, heavens no, just we don't speak with him and bid him to leave. He'll continue to a volcano, where he will either meet a bunch of vampires from the time of Izeldus, or a bunch of unwelcoming dwarves (they didn't welcome an archon, I think they would be much less welcoming to a host of dragons). Maybe I should teleport them, seeing as they can't.>

Shady, Drack, Lexin:
The one that spoke (one of lexin's people) nods politely to me and waves a hand to the forest in a welcoming gesture. I nod and smile back, though look a bit tense, he (lexin) tilts his head to one side and nods, then raises an eyebrow.

Lexin
2012-12-24, 07:27 PM
rweird

<If teleportation is all it takes to get rid of them then I would be happy to help as well... As long as they don't destroy anything more I have nothing against them.>

OOC: ... and that's it for now, sorry guys...
I will try to find some time tomorrow.

rweird
2012-12-24, 07:34 PM
Lexin:
<I have a mass teleportation spell, though, the problem is, it only will bring them a few miles per casting, still, they will doubtless attack the inhabitance of the volcano, and i would not like to be someone responsible for making such a war possible. I don't have the focus required though, do you know of the spell 'Greater Epic Mass Teleport?'>

The spell (it would be a DC 30ish spel lcraft check I think, something you could pass with flying colors, assuming you don't know of it already):
Greater Epic Mass Teleport
Conjuration (teleportation)
Teleporter 11 [drack said it could be sorcerer/wizard 11 as well]
V,S,F
Casting time: 1 minute
Target: every creature within 1/2 mile radius burst
Effect: Creatures are moved up to 1 mile/caster level

The targeted creatures are teleported, as if by the teleport spell, except they need not be in contact with each other and there is no chance for teleportation mishaps.
Focus: A adamantine rod, worth 10,000 gp, with a diamond on the top worth at least 1 gp for each creature teleported and encrusted with emeralds worth 100 gp for each mile teleported

Kazyan
2012-12-26, 08:39 PM
rweird
Before the draconic creatures appear, Atrill starts to talk about the trading. "The issue with the rune circles is not that they could harm the living; it is that they could harm anyone. If they channeled positive energy, the unliving could be hurt. It's a social problem, I'm afraid; I cannot tip the balance towards true equality with impunity, unless I wanted a civil war. This is why--"

He listens to Althorgen's alarm. "Go on ahead. I'll find Vulshie and get back to the simulacrum for transport."

And he does so. He first casts a spell to turn himself into a hound archon, teleports into his home, gets the attention of Vulshie Di (who was sitting in a corner and staring at a wall out of boredom), and explains the urgency briefly. He ushers her out the door, and they fly to the simulacrum for teleportation.

OOC: Casting Holy Transformation and then exploiting the at-will teleport of the archon subtype. I suspect that [Archon] is what you're doing, too.

By the time they're done, it should justify appearing late.

drack (just spell-slot tracking if it turns out to be necessary)
Tracking Atrill's spell slots: 6/12/12/10/8/11/6/8/9/6
Tracking Vulshie's spell slots: 6/15/15/14/15/13/14/14/11/13

rweird
2012-12-26, 08:59 PM
Kazyan:
The Simulacrum teleports you in, and quickened teleports out. You appear in a box of force with me, I am surrounded by six Tulani Eldrin, each holding onto me or another (they're invisible, I'm pretty sure you have see invisibility). I speak into your mind as one of them puts an arm on your shoulder. <Make sure this Eldrin is holding on to you at all times, I am ready to get us out if things go badly, though it requires physical contact. The people on the wall and the green creatures and the people on the wall are with Ambross del Andevarren, king of the forest, the dragons are with an unknown aggressor. I just met with Ambross, though considering he is being attacked by chromatic dragons, I don't think he can be that bad.>

Describe your entrance to Shady, rweird, and Lexin, the people who would know, I figure you'd rather describe it than me, just say you appear next to the eight-winged man (shady doesn't know my name yet IC).

Drack: Could you describe the scene to kazyan, or should we try?

Lexin and Kazyan:
My voice speaks into both of your heads, <Ambross, this is Atrill Anapur, ruler of Canidius, Atrill, this is Ambross del Andevarren, king of the forest. Also Atrill, who may your companion be?> (OoC, i know, though i haven't met yet Vulshie IC)

Lexin:
I "speak" just to you. <I was meeting with Atrill before I realized the situation here, I invited him to come along. He rules a nation of fey. He appears to have brought a companion along, I don't know who it is.>

drack
2012-12-26, 09:21 PM
kaz

Before you lies a wall. A rather thick wall of wood and stone. In front of this wall stands a dragon.
http://www.deviantart.com/download/280636447/demonic_dragon_by_luffie-d4n30gv.jpg
Behind the dragon you can see various claw and scorch marks where a small section of the wall was demolished. Around the wall of force you see about six thousand large sized green men, and past the dragon you catch a glimpse of a far larger army of kobold, lizardmen, and dragons of both half and pure blood. Behind you, you notice ten figures all identical standing amidst the green men.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/084/e/7/Prince_of_Naga_by_saryth.jpg

Rweird

gave him appearances (damaged wall, both legions, all players minus you whom you described. you can fill hi in that dragon threw a tantrum and you're trying to convince it not to smoke in the woods.)

rweird
2012-12-26, 09:24 PM
drack:
Okay, thanks. I'll wait for him to officially appear.

Kazyan:
OoC: Apparently drack told you. I'll wait for your entrance before actually speaking.

Kazyan
2012-12-26, 09:26 PM
Everyone in the scene
A trio of unceremonious pops erupt next to the eight-winged man, one per being. One is a visual near-duplicate of the eight-winged man, which pops away almost immediately, leaving the other two behind.

One appears to be a hound archon, clad in green robes with yellow trim, a myriad of beads and shiny decorations down his front--including a metal, rainbow-painted feather vertically across his bared chest. Lines of gold-and-blue metal rest along his skin, curving with the contours, reaching around to all of the magic item slots. With true seeing or a way to see through transformations, one sees a short and slender pixie instead, with the same embellishments. The other figure is the size of a fairly tall human male, but covered entirely in thick purple veiling. Under it, one can make out the contours of large wings and what could be oversized horns, but not much else. The figure is alluring, even under the mundane covers. It tenses up and shifts.

rweird
Atrill doesn't appear fazed by any of this. <If this is two-way: Vulshie Di, my lifelong companion. One eladrin should be in contact with her. She's unliving, and she must be getting confused right now, by her body language; can you speak to her mind too?> his thoughts come extremely compressed and quick, but clear.

OOC: Does telepathy get through to undead? Or past a Mind Blank, for that matter? I'm assuming you wouldn't bother if it didn't, but, just checking.

drack
2012-12-26, 09:30 PM
All

You will note telepathy is not a ind effecting effect an therefore is not prevented by mindblank, or types normally immune to mind effecting effects.

rweird
2012-12-26, 09:50 PM
Kazyan:
Another Tulani does the same for Vulshie as he did for Atrill, <Yes, I can.> He opens the link to Vulshie <I am Thallagon Algorthen, leader of another nation, i was meeting with Atrill when this came up so I came here, Atril thought to bring you. Maintain contact with the Tulani that just put his hand on your shoulder until this is resolved, if things go wrong, we'll be pulled out, though it will target me, and requires physical contact.> The thoughts are a bit tense, though still staying cool. <The green creatures and humanoids on the walls are with the black forest, Ambross is the leader, he is one of the guys on the wall, the dragons are an unknown group that attacked the wall for no reason i can learn besides it being in the way. They want to get to a volcano, the only volcanos we know of are either with the nine bloods (Atrill, fill Vulshie in about the nine bloods if you haven't already), the other is help by dwarves that didn't welcome archons, i think they will be much less welcoming of dragons. We don't want them to attack the forest, though we don't want to let them rampage elsewhere if it can be helped. The dragon leader is demanding that we let them pass, or fight.> The thoughts are so fast that all of this can be explained in seconds, if the others mind is fast enough to comprehend (I'm positive that all of us have mental scores at least in the 30s, so we should be able to understand, though normal humans would probably be like "wait, what?")

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-26, 10:06 PM
Ah, dont ya all love typing with a ipod?
Alright, Im noy exactly sure what/who is doing, so....

All within earshot
To rwerid and lexin
"Well, if no one is bothering me, I'm leaving"
*The Dragon takes off in flight*

Kazyan
2012-12-26, 10:19 PM
rweird
Vulshie's background mental noises of <What's with the dragon?> and <What's Hïssha doing today?> stopped immediately for her to keep up with the telepathy. <I lost you at the rampaging, but I get it.> This somehow manages to come across as either adorable or hilarious, depending on attitude towards the woman's internal voice. Her thoughts are significantly slower than Atrill's or Althorgen's, though still inhumanly fast.

<The Nine Bloods are (in short) a vampire clan espousing vampiric traits, on an island, with mindless undead who attacked Althorgen on his prior visit, and they're at a truce for now,> Atrill relays, going a little slower than Althorgen. <Meanwhile, I'll:>

rweird & Lexin
<Hello, Ambross del Andevarren, but no time for pleasantries.>

All in the scene
His eyes shift for the first time, to look at Ambross, and then to the fleeing dragon. "Where are you going?"

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-27, 01:08 AM
His eyes shift for the first time, to look at Ambross, and then to the fleeing dragon. "Where are you going?"

Kazyan
"I am going to the Volcano, Problems?"

rweird
2012-12-27, 07:57 AM
Shady, lexin, drack, rweird, & Kazyan:
Shady: Which way are you flying (which volcano), and is your nation going with you?

I included everyone because we all probably would want to know.

Also, should we try to make a map of this situation, or is it not needed yet?

Kazyan & lexin:
<Good, we can explain more later. I think the biggest question right now is should we try to stop the dragon from reaching the volcano, i think that if he is going to the halls of Izeldus, they will fight against each other and weaken them both meaning neither would be as great a threat. I'm not sure about the dwarves volcano though, we certainly shouldn't aid him in getting there, though i'm not sure if we should oppose him either.>

Drack:
OoC: Will taxes be collected weekly or daily (1/7 weekly value)?

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-27, 11:52 PM
All:
The Dwarves Volcano, Duh.
And Of Course my nation is coming...:smallsigh:

rweird
2012-12-28, 08:04 AM
All @ the scene:
Shady: So each and every member of your nation can fly?

drack
2012-12-28, 08:07 AM
@all

We have an OOC... :smalltongue:

The IC is for when the dragon says which mountain (the big or small one), the OOC is for when shady tells them he wants the one to the right on the map. :smalltongue:

rweird
2012-12-29, 04:31 PM
ShadowFireLance:
Okay, because my previous check failed, knowledge (Any in core): 109 (unless you have over 99 HD, this would give basic information, the non-core knowledge checks just would be additional info or something, though all the creature types [to my knowledge] are covered in core knowledge skills).
Anything else: 81

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-29, 09:29 PM
Rwerid:
Alright, Alright.
I am a Unique Type Of Dragon, Worshipped as a god in some places, Not sure what else to tell you.

rweird
2012-12-29, 10:52 PM
Shady:
Something about your unique powers and stuff, immunities, weaknesses, probably more fluff?

Lexin
2013-01-01, 02:38 PM
Rweird

<I have a mass teleportation spell, though, the problem is, it only will bring them a few miles per casting, still, they will doubtless attack the inhabitance of the volcano, and i would not like to be someone responsible for making such a war possible. I don't have the focus required though, do you know of the spell 'Greater Epic Mass Teleport?'>

"I don't think we know such spells... but we do know Gate and Teleportation Circle... and use these in mass..."

Rweird & Kazyan

<Hello, Ambross del Andevarren, but no time for pleasantries.>
<Greetings to you Atrill Anapur, and agreed.>

<Good, we can explain more later. I think the biggest question right now is should we try to stop the dragon from reaching the volcano, i think that if he is going to the halls of Izeldus, they will fight against each other and weaken them both meaning neither would be as great a threat. I'm not sure about the dwarves volcano though, we certainly shouldn't aid him in getting there, though i'm not sure if we should oppose him either.>
<If he wants to get to Halls of Izeldus... I have no reason to stop him, as long as he doesn't destroy anything more in my lands. If he want's to get dwarves... I don't think helping him would be a good idea.>

All OOC
Sorry for lack of posting. I didn't have internet for last few days.

rweird
2013-01-01, 03:05 PM
Lexin, & Kazyan:
<He appears to be going to the dwarves, if he doesn't do anything hostile, we shouldn't inhibit him, though certainly not help him. We should send a message to the dwarves, possibly we should do other things as well, though i don't want to field my army, i would be willing to help evacuate the dwarves that wish to leave, if any do, possibly weapons, armor, and help shaping the fortification, not to mention scouting, though the dwarves probably have some those already. Still, contacting them may be hard, when i sent a messenger, they turned him away. Maybe a Sending?>

OoC: Glad your back now.

rweird
2013-01-02, 07:50 PM
Lexin, & Kazyan:
<Seeing as the dragon has left, perhaps we could talk further in a more comfortable environment on what we should do, if anything. Possibly contact others that would wish to know, if we know of anyone who would.>

Kazyan
2013-01-02, 08:38 PM
Lexin & rweird
<If he's taking that army, he likely intends to claim the Halls. Of course he shouldn't disturb the peace, but neither should we, unless he shows intent to-->

<Guys, how do we know the dragon isn't eavesdropping on our telepathy?>

<Good thought, but if he's worth our time, he's preparing for our re-intervention even if he's not perceiving this. Thallagon, let's go back to Canidius. I have an idea about how to track him.>

<Let's get away from all of these people.>

rweird
2013-01-02, 09:14 PM
Kazyan & Lexin:
<The dragon is out of range to eavesdrop on our telepathy, and the only way i know of to spy on our conversation is blocked by mind blank. The spell is sanctified, so i doubt the dragons ability to cast it. Considering i am under mind blank, we shouldn't be observed. Still, i agree. Ambross, if your willing to go or send a representative?>

OoC: I'm talking about the spell telepathy tap (BoED), i don't know of other ways, though they might exist.

Lexin
2013-01-03, 06:34 AM
Rweird & Kazyan

The middle one shrugs and answers
<I have some things to take care of right now. But let him be my representative.>
He points at one of his nine copies, who nods and steps forward.

rweird
2013-01-03, 08:53 AM
Kazyan and Lexin:
The box of force vanishes and the winged man steps forwards. <Should Vilgon come with us?> I ask, <He is my apprentice, and second in command of my nation.>

OoC: Should we just say we go to were Atrill had in mind and pick it up there?

Kazyan
2013-01-03, 06:03 PM
Lexin & rweird
OoC: Sure, but here's to saving spell-slots.

"He should know about this, but it's up to you as to whether that should be second-hand or not." Atrill whips out a portable hole, teleports near to Ambross's copy, and presses the hole against the vertical surface of the wall. In the bottom of the hole, a ring opens up to somewhere, a wall of force laying some distance beyond the opening. "This opens to my home. You may just fly in; I assume you're unfamiliar."[/I] He holds the top of the hole so that it doesn't fall, and keeps the rest of it lightly pressed with prestidigitation. Vulshie flies over. Atrill's hound face smiles at her as she takes the shortcut in favor of teleporting, and then he looks at Thallagon.

rweird
2013-01-03, 06:27 PM
Kazyan & Lexin:
OoC: Okay, that works.

Thallagon steps forwards, and space seems to warp, as if it pulled itself together and sprung back, so Thallagon's single step took him through the wall and next to Atrill (you could identify this as the spell Greater Dimensional Jumper [complete mage]). Vilgon (another looking like i do, though his staff has only one rune, and he has fewer stones and stuff orbiting his head). "This is Vilgon Valthrin, he has skills with Sendings as well as other things, i believe that he may be able to help with communications.

"What is it you had in mind to track him?"

drack
2013-01-03, 08:01 PM
Shady

As you approach the mountain coated in a thick blanket of fog, another curtain rises below. Hundreds of thousands of bats rise from the canopy below.

ShadowFireLance
2013-01-03, 08:23 PM
Shady

As you approach the mountain coated in a thick blanket of fog, another curtain rises below. Hundreds of thousands of bats rise from the canopy below.

:)
Drack:
My Red Dragonlord Flies in front, And Redies an action to Use Widened Breath x18 to have a Radius of ~1Mile If they Prove Harmful.

drack
2013-01-03, 08:29 PM
ShadyThey continue to fly directly up (and towards your formation)

ShadowFireLance
2013-01-03, 08:45 PM
ShadyThey continue to fly directly up (and towards your formation)

drack:
Teleport 100ft to the left.

drack
2013-01-03, 08:55 PM
shady

the bats ignore you and continue flying upwards, coincidentally, towards your nation. :smalltongue:

ShadowFireLance
2013-01-03, 09:04 PM
shady

the bats ignore you and continue flying upwards, coincidentally, towards your nation. :smalltongue:

drack:
Alright then, Everything Teleports next to me, Sense I did not make myself clear...

drack
2013-01-03, 09:28 PM
shady

you do know that with a cloud of 3million+ 100' is nothing right? like a 1'step :smalltongue:

ShadowFireLance
2013-01-03, 09:33 PM
shady

you do know that with a cloud of 3million+ 100' is nothing right? like a 1'step :smalltongue:

drack:
Fine, About 6k foot.

drack
2013-01-03, 09:58 PM
shady

Th bats change their core, and now the foggy mountain blackens as more fly from there.

Kazyan
2013-01-03, 09:59 PM
rweird & Lexin
Thallagon would likely recognize this place's dimensions and composition; it fit the dimensions of the inside of Atrill's home. Various odds and ends were strewn about the floor. On one of the walls, a circular protrustion opened up to the contents of the portable hole. Atrill closed it and teleported into his home after everyone made it in.

"Hide From Dragons or Chain of Eyes, as the spells. I don't recommend simply sending out a spy with both of them and token Invisibility etcetera for the army, but it's a start. I'm also curious to a trivia of how Fell The Greatest Foe would behave, incidentally." He strokes the underside of his muzzle.

"More importantly, the dwarves? Did you see how fast the dragon was going? He'll be there in hours. We have to evacuate them now, if they won't do it themselves....and they're dwarves. They won't." Vulshie somehow manages to look like the centerpiece of the room, despite wallflowering and speaking quietly.

"I own a Gate Key; I can link one of their inevitable stone arches to safety."

ShadowFireLance
2013-01-03, 10:42 PM
shady

Th bats change their core, and now the foggy mountain blackens as more fly from there.

Kayzan:
I should have asked eariler, The Portal you opened, Is it Protected against Scrying, And Teleportation effects?

drack:
Not exactly sure what that means, I assume they fly away.
My nation continues till they reach it.
Knowledge Check, Geography and Roalty [roll0]

Kazyan
2013-01-03, 10:59 PM
Shady
OOC: No, but he folds up the portable hole that contains it, then Greater Teleports to the destination when everyone's through. Probably takes a few rounds.

ShadowFireLance
2013-01-03, 11:02 PM
Shady
OOC: No, but he folds up the portable hole that contains it, then Greater Teleports to the destination when everyone's through. Probably takes a few rounds.

Kazyan:

OOC: Then one of my Spies tagged along, by Tracing the Magic Residue, Just to let ya know.

drack
2013-01-03, 11:06 PM
shady

away from where you were towards where you are, and now coming from the mountain as well as the forest. :smallwink:

Kazyan
2013-01-03, 11:13 PM
Shady
58 on Spot with distraction penalty, 63 for Listen, and True Seeing is up. Does that notice the spy?

ShadowFireLance
2013-01-03, 11:18 PM
shady

away from where you were towards where you are, and now coming from the mountain as well as the forest. :smallwink:

Shady
58 on Spot with distraction penalty, 63 for Listen, and True Seeing is up. Does that notice the spy?

drack:
So...Coming after me eh?
Okay, He fires his Mile Wide Breath weapon...doing...approxmently 400Damage(Fire)

Kazyan:
Lets see here...
[roll0]
Nope:smallbiggrin:

drack
2013-01-03, 11:27 PM
Shady
You kill... some of them... and many more continue to come. :smalltongue:

Kazyan
2013-01-03, 11:31 PM
Shady
Ah, darn. I don't suppose you forgot to give it Darkstalker? It had to have been within Blindsense range at some point. If not, I think you win. :smallsmile:

ShadowFireLance
2013-01-03, 11:31 PM
Shady
You kill... some of them... and many more continue to come. :smalltongue:

Screw this.
drack:
Okay, Fine, my Other Red Comes to the front...using every Breath feat....lets see...13 Rounds till he can breath, But This does North of ~900 damage that deals Fire and Electricity, And is spell woven with Fireball.
20D6 as well.
If that doesn't kill them then Im Wishing They never came after me

ShadowFireLance
2013-01-03, 11:32 PM
Shady
Ah, darn. I don't suppose you forgot to give it Darkstalker? It had to have been within Blindsense range at some point. If not, I think you win. :smallsmile:

Kazyan:

Uber Spies rule.
So, from where to what can i read?

Kazyan
2013-01-03, 11:37 PM
Shady
All of my posts after I open the hole, and everything addressed to me.

rweird
2013-01-03, 11:40 PM
Lexin, Kazyan:
<The dragons are heading to the Halls of Izeldus, they may try to take them. Still, the dwarves should be alerted, Vilgon, send a sending. As for spying, i have people that can make long range observations, and i intend to scout myself, assuming no other information is gained. Evacuating shouldn't be a problem if they are willing, i can create teleportation circles if the need arises. Still, i am curious to see how the dragons fair in combat, and the Halls defenses.>

Vilgon is sending a sending to the dwarf leader, and is telling the others what is sent, and the reply.
A draconic nation has appeared in this world. They wish to take a volcano, they almost attacked The Black Forest. Can we send an ambassador? They have a 25 word reply. This will take 1 minute.

Drack:
I want to make sure we're alone. Casting Empowered, Prying Eyes Greater, they'll patrol the area that has line of sight to this place, taking 10, 127 on spot, true seeing 120 ft. Int to detect Scrying auto-suceeds, I have blindsight 60 ft, true seeing, arcane sight, and 104 on perception checks taking 10.

ShadowFireLance
2013-01-03, 11:41 PM
Shady
All of my posts after I open the hole, and everything addressed to me.

Kazyan:
Intresting...:mitd::xykon:

drack
2013-01-03, 11:47 PM
rweird

tell shady of the spot thing... =\

the dwarfs reply with some fright that they'll allow some soldiers in the outer garrisons and no more then four to proceed lower.

lexin

just heads up that you still have a duplicate with the dwarfs ... I guess... our timelines are fun :smalltongue:

Shady

You mistake me, you're killing them easily (normal bats, or bat swarms, or whatever. they're just spread across hundreds of miles and all flying at your lot. :smalltongue:

rweird
2013-01-03, 11:50 PM
Shady:
Apparently you have a spy, 127 on spot, true seeing & can see in darkness. Blindsight, Arcane Sight, etc.

ShadowFireLance
2013-01-03, 11:53 PM
Shady:
Apparently you have a spy, 127 on spot, true seeing & can see in darkness. Blindsight, Arcane Sight, etc.

Rweird:

Why do I really, Really Feel that is Metagaming?
Really, Really feels that way.:smallannoyed:

drack
2013-01-03, 11:57 PM
shady&rweird

because you're silly, get on with it. :smalltongue:

ShadowFireLance
2013-01-03, 11:59 PM
shady&rweird

because you're silly, get on with it. :smalltongue:

Forget you.

Rweird:
you see a Small Kobold Leaning against the wall.

rweird
2013-01-04, 12:02 AM
ShadowFireLance:
The eight-winged man turns and speaks into the Kobalds mind. <Who are you, who do you work for, why are you here? Don't try to escape this, i will try to kill you if you do such before answering my questions.>

OoC: I asked drack about perception things, i've done this pretty much every time i met Atrill before. This search thing isn't out of the blue really. Those times i asked Kazyan, though with Lexin and Kazyan, i thought one of them might be hiding something and decided to ask drack.

ShadowFireLance
2013-01-04, 12:06 AM
ShadowFireLance:
The eight-winged man turns and speaks into the Kobalds mind. <Who are you, who do you work for, why are you here? Don't try to escape this, i will try to kill you if you do such before answering my questions.>

OoC: I asked drack about perception things, i've done this pretty much every time i met Atrill before. This search thing isn't out of the blue really. Those times i asked Kazyan, though with Lexin and Kazyan, i thought one of them might be hiding something and decided to ask drack.

I suppose I might roll with that...
rweird:

"I am Bahklig, I work for no one, And Im here to gather Intellegence about lesser races on this world"
OOC: You can just type 'Shady' You know...

Kazyan
2013-01-04, 12:08 AM
rweird & Lexin
"If nothing else, we need to keep an eye on it! I don't care how..."

"I cannot top that offer. Canidius lacks the variety of your magocracy, so your people can do the reconnaissance. We don't have any decent sources of that besides myself; it was never important."

Vulshie reached down and straightened a stack of paperwork. "His scales were reflective and colorful. Atrill, did you--"

"Would have been blocked by the forcecage. That's part of the problem, Vulshie, that--"

"We don't know its motives."

"If this is on the order of the Greatest Game--and I certainly hope not--Canidius can't contribute much to directly solving the issue," Atrill muttered, breaking his mask of cool, friendly calculation into slight worry. "Thallagon, Ambross, I can offer my spellcasting and skill, plus trade routes as indirect assistance if longer-term developments arise, but little else."

Consider a tornado that hit the Confetti, Fireworks, and Air Horns Factory. Through the telepathy link, that's what the background of Atrill's mind is like as he's going over the resources at his disposal.

rweird
2013-01-04, 12:10 AM
Shady:
Do i buy this (sense motive 132)?

<Lesser races?> he thinks, raising a mental eyebrow.

OoC: I know, this time i just copy-pasted your full user name for some reason. Also, if your speaking, you'd want to tell the others about the Kobald appearing.

ShadowFireLance
2013-01-04, 12:14 AM
Shady:
Do i buy this (sense motive 132)?

<Lesser races?> he thinks, raising a mental eyebrow.

OoC: I know, this time i just copy-pasted your full user name for some reason. Also, if your speaking, you'd want to tell the others about the Kobald appearing.

Ooooooo...I should do that....

All in room:
A Small Kobold Reveals himself, With Dark and Sharp looking scales.
"You all heard What I had to say before, So I am not repeating myself.
Lesser Races are those who have not yet ascended to the Peak of True Might."
You really do buy this, As it is actually Full Truth.

rweird
2013-01-04, 12:20 AM
Kazyan & Lenin:
<I understand, i'll wait a little longer before sending spies. I'd rather head the mission myself, the halls are dangerous, i don't want to risk me people in a fight between the halls and the dragons unless absolutely needed. Besides, i have better stealth methods than most others.>

<There is a spy, i think we should delay until we find its intensions.>

Shady, Lexin, Kazyan (Shady's "all in the room" includes me and you three):
"What is the peak of true might?"

Shady, OoC: I'll keep sensing motive, also, sense motive to determine alignment (auto-pass, unless you have some way to block it, its under epic skill usage).

Also, is the Kobold Dragonwrought?

ShadowFireLance
2013-01-04, 12:30 AM
Shady, Lexin, Kazyan (Shady's "all in the room" includes me and you three):
"What is the peak of true might?"

Shady, OoC: I'll keep sensing motive, also, sense motive to determine alignment (auto-pass, unless you have some way to block it, its under epic skill usage).

Also, is the Kobold Dragonwrought?

Rweird:

"The Peak of True Might must be found, Not Told about..."
OOC: Still Reading Truth and naught on alignment.

rweird
2013-01-04, 12:35 AM
Shady: Can the others in the room see that post.

Shady, Lexin, Kazyan:
"What have you discovered so far, and who will you tell."

OoC: Is it dragonwrought. Also, for alignment, it literal would need to have no alignment or have a power that makes it immune to alignment determining effects (not just spells/powers or whatnot, unless it explicitly is immune to skills which do such), just to make sure, though it probably wouldn't work anyways.

Kazyan
2013-01-04, 12:41 AM
All in room:
The mental tornado's wind speed decreases a category, and then Atrill looks at the spy.

The hound archon/pixie flies non threateningly over to the kobold, and crouches down close to it. "You heard some of Vulshie's and my words, at least, so I suggest you inform us about what we've been agonizing about."

rweird & Lexin
Half-thoughts from Vulshie go across the link, but she doesn't get anything informative through her timidity.

ShadowFireLance
2013-01-04, 01:16 AM
Shady: Can the others in the room see that post.

Shady, Lexin, Kazyan:
"What have you discovered so far, and who will you tell."

OoC: Is it dragonwrought. Also, for alignment, it literal would need to have no alignment or have a power that makes it immune to alignment determining effects (not just spells/powers or whatnot, unless it explicitly is immune to skills which do such), just to make sure, though it probably wouldn't work anyways.

Sure, I really forget to add that, If I say Rweird while this Kobold is around, Assume I mean Everyone.

All:

Rweird:
"I have seen only what you have all been talking about the past few minutes, And I will only tell my Leader, Whose name I shall not disclose."

Kayzan:

"Agonizing about what?"

OOC: He has wings.