PDA

View Full Version : IC Godsmouth Heresy {Pathfinder}



Savior
2012-10-17, 12:40 AM
Delta
A master of a guild you have done many jobs for accompanies you to a tavern, before you both enter, he says the following. "There is a powerful job in there for you. It will not be simple, or done within record time. I turn you can make this happen. We will reward you substantially for your work, shall you complete this task..... and live." With that, the man leaves.

Vairo
Vairo is a natural born warrior, and as a regular at the tavern, there is major talk about her tussles with drunken fools. This day, word spread to the right person, and a woman sits with Vairo, who is downing her third drink.

"I have a job for you, and a few others that will shortly accompany us. You're a great person for the job, and this job pays substantially, and more for killing things that may want to harm you."

Jojo
From his monastery, Jojo is told of the Pharasmins that require help in their times of need. Jojo is selected to go to the Tavern down into the town, and talk to the liaison about this important task. He is told that the money will not be for him, but for the people in need, but that Karma is a greater reward

meemaas
2012-10-24, 07:33 PM
Delta

Delta enters the tavern, looking around for the one he was supposed to meet, Idell left behind outside the tavern.

Raynexakame
2012-10-24, 07:39 PM
" Wait there are others?! "

The female spoke out loudly not enjoying the fact there would be other accompanying her on this journey, she was never really one for teamwork unless absolutely needed. Regardless of such she downed her fifth mug of Dwarven Ale.

Savior
2012-10-24, 07:41 PM
The woman calmly sips a class of water, and waves the caster along to her table, noticing the dumbfounded look, and attention to find someone.

meemaas
2012-10-24, 07:43 PM
Delta

Delta takes his place at the table, but doesn't yet say anything.

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-24, 07:47 PM
Jojo

Jojo would enter the tavern in silance looking for the person he was requested to speak with as he was not really fond of the tavern not due to all liquar but due to the violance that usaly came afterwards.

Savior
2012-10-24, 07:58 PM
The woman waves the monk over, sets them all down, and talks of the mission. "You all are chosen to follow through on a mission for the people i represent. In the catacombs of the Godsmouth, lies a terrible occurrence. The bodies have been vanishing, and the people i speak to you for, want to know why, and put a stop to it. Inside, there are things such as treasures, and other possessions, or supposedly. We do not care if you take these, only that anything related to Pharasma be given back to the church. As well, if you explore the deep caverns that we request of you, another thing shall be asked. Destroy anything that may harm us, and you shall be given a heftier reward. you may have all night to think of your answers. Anyone willing to do this job, meet me here tomorrow morning, and i shall travel with you to the site." In the end of the speech, the woman nods to the tender of the tavern, and leaves, leaving the players to talk amongst themselves, become prepared for tomorrow, sleep, and decide their answer.

meemaas
2012-10-24, 08:06 PM
Delta

"This sounds like an easy crawl. I don't know why they think i can't handle this, but i guess should you two accept, i'm supporting you, so...the names Delta, and you?

Raynexakame
2012-10-24, 08:09 PM
"i'm going regardless if you two join me or not."

Upon the final word of her comment she had gotten up from her chair and exited the tavern, oblivious to the fact that she hadn't paid her current tab she had running for her five Dwarven Ales she had consumed not so long ago.

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-24, 08:15 PM
Jojo

Unknowing if the female who had just left payed for her drinks or not would look over to the male who adressed himself as Delta. Giving a slight bow as he sat in his chair he would speak. "my name is Jojo its a pleaser to meet you Delta."

meemaas
2012-10-24, 08:52 PM
Delta

"I do think its time to call it a night. Getting to know my partners hasn't exactly worked for me, mostly because i normally work alone." He then takes his leave, leaving the last person to pay the tab for the first leaver.

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-24, 09:04 PM
Jojo

Jojo would stand up from his seat to pay the young ladys tab seeing how she forgot befor leaving back to his monastery to prepair for the journy ahead.

Savior
2012-10-24, 10:45 PM
Come the next morning, no one is in the tavern but the young woman. She's sipping her glass, and chatting with no one, she merely sits at the same table as the night before, waiting.

Raynexakame
2012-10-24, 11:03 PM
" I'm here. " she softly spoke, being rather tired she sluggishly entered into the tavern her pack full of the supplies she thought she'd need for this journey as well as that of the greatsword she had present upon her back.

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-24, 11:14 PM
Jojo

Jojo would enter the tavern once more heading over to the same table as he used his quarterstaff as a walking stick as he was dressed in his monk robes along with his backpack on his back. "Good morning"

meemaas
2012-10-24, 11:30 PM
Delta

Delta arrived, with Idell following behind him, arms crossed and slightly taller than Delta, Idell had Delta's bag in hand as Delta sat down, with Idell standing behind him like a bodyguard, although way out of place compared to the others.

Savior
2012-10-24, 11:46 PM
"I assume everyone is ready for the trip? as such, i will give you these things now. each of you, including the large bodyguard, if he is to accompany you, is to receive one Potion of Cure light wounds, and a vial of holy water." She hands each thing out to each person, Delta receiving two. "Now then, follow me." She gets up and leaves.

As the assumption everyone follows, you all are lead through to the entrance you are to explore through. the escort turns, and offers up one mithral tube to which she hands the monk. "This is a chime of opening. It has five charges. It will open anything. Keep in mind, however, that you should keep one charge for this door i am about to open. For once it closes, we will not open it for you again."

She turns, uses her key to open the door, and guides the players in, only to lock them inside together, along with the bad things that dwell inside.

meemaas
2012-10-25, 11:48 AM
Delta

Delta has Idell bag up his items, then orders Idell to lead the way. Idell immediately takes point, and moves down the hallway, scanning everything as he walks.

Perception for Idell [roll0]

Raynexakame
2012-10-25, 01:56 PM
VAIRO

Wanting nothing more than to get the task done and over with, with a side of killing things she followed Delta and his bodyguard in complete and total silence, being she had nothing to contribute as means of conversation or insight into what they were doing.

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-25, 02:00 PM
Jojo

Jojo would follow up behind using his staff as a walking stick as he was just as silant as the rest infront of him.

Savior
2012-10-25, 06:16 PM
Idell is the first to come to the large spiral staircase, which descends 60 feet to the second level of the Ossuary. Idell notices that there is a tight gap between the square wall and the stairs, and no normal sized creature may fit through it. However, maybe a smaller creature could? The stair case is the only possible route to go to the lower section which the party must go to, in order to complete the mission.

meemaas
2012-10-25, 06:19 PM
Delta

Delta stops and looks down the gap that Idell points out to him, casting a light spell, he pulls Idell over to examine the opening, while waiting for the others.

Idell Perception [roll0] There will be light to see with.

Raynexakame
2012-10-25, 06:33 PM
Vairo

" And how are we to continue now? "

She huffed a bit in disappointment due to the problem they had been faced with her eyes closed for a second while she had waited for the other party members to put in their insight.

Savior
2012-10-25, 06:36 PM
Idell
Idell sees a very wicked looking darkmantle clung to the wall halfway down the case. It's jittery, and wants nothing more than to survive. The mantle has yet to see Idell peering at it, and instead is looking at the set of stairs ahead of it.

The group is now at the head of the staircase, the first step onto the descending path.

meemaas
2012-10-25, 06:39 PM
Delta

"Well, if you'd like, you can start down the stairs, but there's some creature that according to Idell is waiting to ambush us. Otherwise, i can try to burn it out before it tries to ambush you. Or, as another option, i think Jojo could get in there and take it out faster. What do you think?"

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-25, 06:40 PM
Jojo

Jojo would walk up behind his companions noticing the stoped movement making his way beside them to see what the trouble was

Raynexakame
2012-10-25, 06:44 PM
Vairo

"I'll take care of it."

The female had licked her lips in anticipation of her incoming battle while that of her hands gripped the hilt of her greatsword so she could be better suited for battle.

meemaas
2012-10-25, 06:45 PM
Delta

"Then down the stairs with you, I'll wait here and watch. Have fun."

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-25, 06:47 PM
Jojo

"will she fit?"

meemaas
2012-10-25, 06:48 PM
Delta

"In this crack? Not a chance. But Idell told me it appears to have an ambush set. That means that all she has to do is get in its sight and it should attack her."

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-25, 06:50 PM
Jojo

Then maybe i should go in her place?

Raynexakame
2012-10-25, 06:51 PM
VAIRO

This shouldn't take long.

She drew forth her weapon whilst she chuckled a bit. the female then made her way to the staircase ready to strike if needed.

Savior
2012-10-25, 06:58 PM
Vairo continues on to the near end of the stairs. It should have been before this that she faced the monster that was mentioned, but she never saw it. However, once she hit just below the monster, a sudden darkness came over the place, and Vairo found that she was taken on by the Darkmantle. It attacks with a tentacle, in order to try and loop itself around her, and constrict on her.

Darkmantle's slam attack:[roll0] Damage:[roll1]
If it hits, CMB versus Vairo's CMD for grapple:[roll2]
If the grapple makes, constrict for [roll3] B damage.

In this dimlight, the Darkmantle has 20% concealment. Darkvision pierces.

Initiative goes to Vairo. In order for the others to join the combat, they need to move down 40 feet of stairs.

Raynexakame
2012-10-25, 07:11 PM
Vairo

She just blinked as the tentacle bounced off of her scalemail armor, in responce to the mantle's actions she swung her greatsword carelessly in one powerful swing.

To Hit: [roll0] Damage (power attack) [roll1]

Raynexakame
2012-10-25, 07:12 PM
Forgot to add. AC= 17 e.e

meemaas
2012-10-25, 07:13 PM
Delta

Delta leans onto the railing on the staircase, looking down upon the clout of darkness where Vairo was. He simply watches, allowing the female to handle this fight herself.

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-25, 08:27 PM
Jojo

Jojo never liking the fact that a lady even if armed would be in danger would toss Delta his staff as he quickly rush down the stairs to aid Vairo in her battle as wraped around his arms would be his Cestus as he brought his fist back to hit the creater with a full force of a punch.

Jojo's Attack: [roll0]
Jojo's Damage: [roll1]

Savior
2012-10-25, 08:47 PM
The darkmantle whined about, making Vairo miss. However, Jojo's charging attack landed just barely into the monster's side, enough to gain a reaction.

The monster Cloaked around, and shot another evil slam attack at the fighter, trying to gain grounds.

Darkmantle attacks Vairo again.
Attack:[roll0] Damage:[roll1] If the attack lands
CMB versus Vairo's CMD:[roll2] Constrict damage:[roll3]

meemaas
2012-10-25, 09:16 PM
Delta

Delta focused his magical energy, moving down the stairs as far as he could, he'd hold his hand out, the magic lancing to the opposite side of Vairo, an eagle would form opposite her, it'd lash out with both of its talons at the creature.

Move action: move as far down as i can
Standard action: Summon monster 1 SLA

Celestial Eagle summon.

Full Attack Claw 1 [roll0] (+2 to attack roll from flanking considered)
Damage [roll1]

Claw 2 [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

Also, the Eagle has Darkvision, so it doesn't need to roll for concealment

Raynexakame
2012-10-25, 09:18 PM
Vairo

She had released a loud yelp of pain while she had been grappled by the darkmantle. the female now squirming to be free of it's grasp, granted her own pain she had tried her hardest to break the grapple.

CMB to darkmantle CMD [roll0]

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-25, 09:37 PM
Jojo

Jojo would start punching at the ctreaters side with his Cestus beating away at the creater with his fists as it was being attacked by Deltas egale.

Furry of Blows Ability

Jojo's First Attack: [roll0]
Jojo's First Damage: [roll1]

Jojo's Second Attack: [roll2]
Jojo's Second Damage: [roll3]

Savior
2012-10-25, 09:42 PM
The darkmantle whimpers at the strength of the large fighter, but when the beast is only set free, he attacks her once more, trying to knock her weakned body down.

The others easily miss the mantle, except for the flying eagle, which came eons close.
Tentacle attack on Vairo [roll0] Damage:[roll1]
If the attack lands, CMB versus CMD:[roll2] Constrict damage:[roll3]

Raynexakame
2012-10-25, 09:49 PM
Vairo

Though severely weakend she swung her greatsword with tremendous force against the darkmantle, she mostly had done so out of sheer rage at how much damage it had done to her.

Power attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]

meemaas
2012-10-25, 09:56 PM
Delta

Delta calls out an order to the Eagle. "Kill it!!!" The eagle lifts up into the air, and lashes both its claws out at the creature dangerously. As it does so, Delta holds out his hand, a bolt of acid leaping out towards the creature

Eagle Full attack
Claw 1 [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Claw 2 [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

Delta Acid Splash [roll4] vs Touch AC
Damage [roll5]

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-25, 10:05 PM
Jojo

Jojo lashing out once more with his Cestus covered fists once more attempting to hurry up and end this battle with the creater they are fighting.

Furry of Blows
First attack: [roll0]
First Damage: [roll1]

Second attack: [roll2]
Second Damage: [roll3]

Savior
2012-10-25, 10:14 PM
The creature is very confused as the easy to dodge attacks. It's stayed confined in here so long ,thinking it was the weakest. It lashes out at the woman again, attempting to destroy her with its tentacles once more.

Attack roll on Vairo:[roll0] Damage:[roll1]
CMD versus CMD:[roll2] Constrict:[roll3]

The tentacles of the beast slither and knock across her armor, in order to become linked to it. Salivating, it moved around her downed body, in order to become slimy with the spit inside her mouth, ready for the remaining two fighters.

Vairo is now at -9. Make a DC 10 Constitution check.

Raynexakame
2012-10-25, 10:20 PM
VAIRO

Due to the sheer amount of damage she had sustained she tried to stay concious, her wounds very severe though she didn't desire to admit it she was indeed dying from her reckless actions

Stabilize: [roll0]

meemaas
2012-10-25, 10:22 PM
Delta

Delta sees the attack, and suddenly something clicks in him. "JOJO, Get her out of there now. Bring her to me. IDELL, cover him, don't let it get through!!"

Talking is a free action

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-25, 10:30 PM
Jojo

Right! replying to the order Jojo would quickly grab the females arms and drag her out from under the monster and to the stair case.

meemaas
2012-10-25, 10:34 PM
Idell

Idell drops the bag he's holding and lurches out past Delta, circling down the stairs to box the creature in between it and the eagle.

Double Move

Eagle

The Eagle screeches, and lashes out from in the air at the creature, both its claws trying to rip and tear at its flesh.

Full attack
Claw 1 (flanking with Idell)
Damage [roll1d4

Claw 2 [roll1]
Damage [roll2]

Delta

As Jojo brings the girl back up to him, Delta kneels over the body, holding his hands over her wounds, he focuses his magic into her, her body glowing with an almost infernal glow as he wounds start to close up, little by little.

Cast Infernal Healing

Vairo now has Fast healing 1 for one minute, she heals her first HP instantly, and is instantly stable.

Savior
2012-10-25, 10:41 PM
The beast hisses, and is easily tantric at this point. It lunges out and attempts to spank and then grapple with Idell.

Attack on Idell:[roll0] Damage:[roll1]
CMB versus CMD:[roll2] Constrict:[roll3]

meemaas
2012-10-25, 10:50 PM
Idell

Idell easily shakes off the attack, acting as though it never even fazed him, and then lashes out with both his claws, trying to tear into the creatures flesh.

Full attack
Claw 1 [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Claw 2 [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

Eagle

The Eagle repeats its attacks, keeping itself afloat to be ready to give chase.

Full attack
Claw 1 [roll4]
Damage [roll5]

Claw 2 [roll6]
Damage [roll7]

Delta

Relieved that Vairo was stable, he stood up, and held out his hand, a stern and serious expression on his face as he lanced out a small bolt of acid towards the creature.

Standard Action
Ranged Touch attack Acid Splash [roll8]
Damage [roll9]

Savior
2012-10-26, 12:01 AM
Idell and the eagle take turns ravishing the creature. It was Idells perfectly placed blow that tore the beast apart, and left slime oozing down the stairs, the carcass perfectly split into two slivers.


Down at the bottom of the stairs leads to a small flat land, heading into a larger room, with three sealed doors that inquire the symbol of the church of Pharasma on each one.

Players can rest and heal, since there is no other threat to be detected.

Raynexakame
2012-10-26, 12:59 PM
VAIRO

"Uhnn What happend?" She weakly spoke once regaining her consciousness

meemaas
2012-10-26, 07:28 PM
Delta

"The creature, whatever it is, beat the living daylights out of you. Jojo got you out of harms way and i put you back together. Let's not let that happen again. He points at the half-eaten corpse of the creature, which Idell was currently eating like it was a steak

Raynexakame
2012-10-26, 07:41 PM
VAIRO

" Thanks." The female hesitated upon speaking the one word astonished how such a creature could have killed her should the others not have come in time.

meemaas
2012-10-26, 09:37 PM
Delta

"Lets get moving, Idell will take point, but i want you or JoJo to cover our rear. I may be capable of bringing around creatures to kill the bad things singlehandedly, but i can't fight for the life of me." He sends Idell off first, now finished with his snack, and has him check the three doors, keeping a close tether on Delta.

Idell's Perception [roll0]

Raynexakame
2012-10-26, 09:56 PM
Vairo

She huffed as she followed the male named delta. she hadn't liked being the one that had to cover someone, she'd rather be in the front hacking and slashing everything that had gotten in her way, regardless she followed delta's instruction.

"My name is Vairo by the way."

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-26, 11:49 PM
Jojo

Jojo would follow up behind the female that called herself Vairo using his staff as a walking stick once more as he guarded the rear like the other male wanted only to stop once they reached the three possible locked doors. My name is Jojo it's nice to work with you my lady

meemaas
2012-10-27, 06:11 PM
Delta

Delta starts pointing at the doors one after another, mumbling under his breath. He stops when he's pointing at the leftmost door, and orders Idell mentally to examine it while he talks. "Nice to have a name out of you finally Vairo, i was thinking of nicknames to use. Now two things. One, i'd prefer to have you in front of me, rather than both of you behind me, and two... He pauses and smiles. "Do you think you can smash a door down? A funny little joke back in the adventuring guilds i've dealt with was that a weapon is a poor mans lockpick. Don't you agree?"

Idell's Perception check [roll0]

Raynexakame
2012-10-27, 07:04 PM
VAIRO

"Of course i can smash a door."

As if she was rather pleased with the task she swung her great blade against the central door with all her might aiming to smash the door into many pieces

Strenght: [roll0]

Savior
2012-10-27, 07:08 PM
Idell
Idell scours the room he is in, and finds a simple graffiti tag along the older phrases. It says "My heart beats on the wrong side of my chest, or is it right? Is left right, or is it wrong? I don't know what it means, or why."

Vairo
You attempt with all your rugged might to move the wall back and forth, in an attempt to push the door off it's 'hinges'. However, it was such a futile attempt, it made the noise of mocking laughter as it wheezed back into place, having only moved half an inch.

meemaas
2012-10-27, 07:15 PM
Delta

"Wait..." He places his hand on his heart, and thinks for a second. "We're going down the right side. Vairo, smash it with your sword. Please."

Raynexakame
2012-10-27, 07:21 PM
Vairo

"As you wish."

She swung the blade once more this time at the appointed door in front of her as delta had asked of her.

Strength [roll0]

Savior
2012-10-27, 07:28 PM
Vairo
This time, the door was not as cruel. however, with vairo's very best attempt, the door moved so that there was a sliver of a view, giving off nothing to deem worthy of noticing. With that, the door collided back upright into it's tracks, standing firm.

Raynexakame
2012-10-27, 07:38 PM
VAIRO

"Ugh this is so annoying!"

She swung again at the door with clear anger at the mocking of the doors that had been "laughing" at her

Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]

Savior
2012-10-27, 07:43 PM
Vairo
Giving a rather shaky display of an attack, Vairo lands a clean blow to the upper portion of the door. Although the door is amazingly tough, quite a good crack comes to the door. It seems as though it'll take a bunch more attempts before the door is able to be walks through.

Raynexakame
2012-10-27, 07:52 PM
VAIRO\

Now we're getting somewhere."

The female finally smiled while she swung her blade again upon the door aiming for the crack she had made earlier.

Power Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]

Savior
2012-10-27, 07:58 PM
Vairo
Putting so much effort into her swing, Vairo stumbles on her loose footing, and makes a dent into her big toe, dropping her weapon's tip onto the floor.

Vairo has 2 points of Non-lethal damage.

Raynexakame
2012-10-27, 08:04 PM
Vairo

She yelped in pain for a brief moment before picking up her blade once more to resume smashing at the door with all her might over and over again having no intentions on stopping at all.

Power Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]

Savior
2012-10-27, 08:20 PM
Vairo
8 tiredly swings later, and one blow to the door by your head, you crack the door open to provide enough room for the whole party to go into.

You're currently at 4 nonlethal damage.

A large statue stands in the upper left corner of this large L shaped room, which depicts a tall feather emblazoned with a large open eye. Though apparently carved from stone, it gleams with a golden-green iridescence. A pair of stone doors stand in the east wall in the short leg of the L.

meemaas
2012-10-27, 08:22 PM
Delta

Idell goes in first, and starts to examine the stature first and foremost. While he does, Delta stays at a distance, casting a spell to examine the statue for magic.

Idell's Perception check. [roll0]

Delta casts Detect Magic
Spellcraft, if necessary. [roll1]

Savior
2012-10-27, 08:30 PM
Idell
Idell's perception finds that there is a hidden treasure among the statue. It seems to be a single green featherFeather token(bird). not only that, but on his way to the statue, the floor was covered in markings that say “Though veiled behind the plumage of the soul, the Eye still sees, unblinking, through all the ages, from the beginning to the end of time. When the Three are One, and the spirit becomes flesh, the Seal may be opened and the Sleepers awakened. And the glorious apocalypse shall consume us all.”

meemaas
2012-10-27, 08:33 PM
Delta

Delta ponders these words, then pulls out one of his scrolls, transcribing the words on the back of it for safekeeping. Stowing the feather in the bag that Idell held, he sent Idell towards the doors.

Idell Perception [roll0]

Raynexakame
2012-10-27, 08:35 PM
VAIRO

Any idea what that means you two?

She questioned the others present within the room with her.

meemaas
2012-10-27, 08:43 PM
Delta

"It frankly sounds like a prophecy more than a riddle. I'd bet that we'll find something about it deeper in."

Savior
2012-10-27, 08:43 PM
Idell
The doors are featureless, and they only have a single depression combined between them. As the eidolon focuses more, he can tell that the doors are not doors, but actually a conjoined wall, making it much harder to break down than the first.

Raynexakame
2012-10-27, 08:48 PM
Vairo

I'm not taking down that door not after what happened with the first"

She mumbled a bit being rather drained of energy from the first door smashing she had done to get in the room in the first place

meemaas
2012-10-27, 08:49 PM
Delta

"This seems to be a wall, not a door. I don't know if you can smash it like the door." He runs his hand on the wall that was just examined. "Maybe we should try another door back that way, what do you think? Since you aren't up for smashing the door, JoJo, lets use the chime on the doors. The middle one first, this time."

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-27, 09:25 PM
Jojo

I think trying the other doors and using the chime would be the best idea so far... Jojo would then turn making his way out of the room they was in and back into the one they were in

Raynexakame
2012-10-27, 09:31 PM
Vairo

Standing in the room with the two closed doors and the one open one she waited to see which door they would open using the chime, still fatigued by her multiple swings at breaking down the first door

meemaas
2012-10-27, 09:53 PM
Delta

"The middle door, if you will"

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-27, 10:44 PM
Jojo

as you wish Jojo would pull the chime from the inside of his robes which had alot of pockets on the inside of it and lightly taped it agenst the door not really sure how the bloody thing worked hoping just hiting the chime on the door would open the door or at least unlocked it.

Savior
2012-10-27, 10:59 PM
The noise triggered the door open, and it moved down into the floor, allowing a perfect view of the room behind it. Bodies wrapped in age-yellowed linens lie in alcoves lining both sides of this wide corridor. Thick cobwebs hang from
the ceiling and drape the walls of the crypt; everything is coated in a deep layer of dust.

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-27, 11:03 PM
Jojo

oh my...did we just open a door to a tomb? Jojo would lightly step into the room first puting the chime away as holding up my staff in both hands just incase somthing came at them

Raynexakame
2012-10-28, 12:20 PM
Vairo

"If i know anything about tombs these days we should probably destroy the bodies before moving onwards. "

meemaas
2012-10-28, 05:15 PM
Delta

He puts his hand in front of Vairo before she can move. "We were sent in because corpses went missing. If we start destroying them ourselves without cause, they'll probably dock our pay. Don't doubt for a second they could find out either." He stops for a second, and thinks. "Hey Jojo...do you think you could get up there and take a look at some of those before we go in? With your small size i'm sure you could get to them without being seen."

Translation for Legault. I want you to use your stealth skill to try and search the corpses to see if they are going to rise and attack us.

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-28, 05:38 PM
Jojo

Ofcorse. Jojo would hand his staff over to one of the other members in the group to hold onto as he sneaked over to the closest body and began to serch it to make sure they arnt going to rise up and attack them.

Stealth: [roll0]
Preception: [roll1]

Raynexakame
2012-10-28, 06:24 PM
Vairo

She lazily glanced down the length of the room trying to see what else was present amongst the crypts they had jojo examining earlier.

Perception: [roll0] My perception is horrible XD

Savior
2012-10-28, 06:40 PM
Jojo
Jojo bypasses the first two rows of coffins easily, but then stumbles about a bit. It's only after he's looked around that he sees some odd symbols along the catacombs. He also hears one tiny sound of a thin leg scratch the wall.

The shadows dance around Jojo as he moves.

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-28, 07:00 PM
Jojo

Hearing the noes Jojo would continue to sneak around as he looked for the sorce of the said noise

Stealth: [roll0]
Perception: [roll1]

Raynexakame
2012-10-28, 07:04 PM
Vairo

Jojo do you see anything in there?

She questioned the ratfolk readying her weapon just incase something were to come out and attack them at any moment, her eyes unblinking while she now walked into the doorway of the room.

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-28, 07:22 PM
Jojo

Jojo would return to his friends as he was unable to find the sorces of the noise that he heard earlyer and reports to them that everything seems safe despite hearing a noise so we should keep our eyes open just incase.

Noise* correcting the first post

Savior
2012-10-28, 07:44 PM
Idell
Idell notices two hermit looking creatures making a brisk pace for Delta and himself.

Before Jojo can make it back, two unseen creatures, along with two creatures that look the same, although they have been seen, make a drop on Delta

The two unseen creatures gain a surprise round attack.
Melee stings:[roll0] Damage:[roll1]+ poison.
[roll]1d20[roll] Damage:[roll2]+poison.

Poison is 1 round/3 rounds Cure, is one Save. Save: fort DC 10

meemaas
2012-10-28, 08:27 PM
Idell

Idell instantly wheeled on the closest target, lashing out with both of his claws at it to tear the thing in two.

Full attack

Claw 1 [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Claw 2 [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

Delta

Avoiding the attacks so barely that he felt the stings passing right by his skin. Shaken up a bit, he takes to a quick retreat, carefully tracing his steps to avoid being struck. As he does he calls out. "JoJo, Vairo! To me!!"

Withdraw action, so as to not provoke as i retreat from combat.

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-28, 08:46 PM
Jojo

Jojo would start runing towords his group seeing that they are being attacked due to his staff being in the hands of one of his companians Jojo would charge at one of the more nearest targets lashing out with his Cestus hoping to hit the bloody thing hard to make it focus on him.

Attack: [roll0]
Damga: [roll1]

Raynexakame
2012-10-28, 08:55 PM
Vairo

Hey old guys!

She yelled out loudly at the group of four that had attacked them whilst she swung her great blade upon the enemy closest to her aiming to split the creature in two with remote ease using all her might.

[roll0] Damage: [roll1]

Savior
2012-10-28, 09:16 PM
Idell drops one of the tiny crawlers to the floor, and Jojo is up behind the other three. however, the ratfolk misses his attack.

The three remaining insects take stabs at Jojo.

Attack 1:[roll]1d20[roll] Damage:1+poison
Attack 2:[roll0] Damage:1+poison
Attack 3:[roll1] Damage:1+poison
Poison is 1 round/3 rounds, cure is one save, Fort DC 10.

Jojo has taken 2 points of damage.

With Vairo coming in behind like Jojo, no one but Idell has made a slam into one of these bugs.

meemaas
2012-10-28, 09:29 PM
Delta

Delta, catching his breath, begins to call out to Idell. "Cover the others. Let them do the cleanup!"

Idell

Idell nods, and positions himself between Delta and the others, watching to cover the others.

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-28, 09:47 PM
Jojo

Jojo feeling the sting from two creaters attack as he dodged the other would swing his Cestus wraped fist at the one that missed him as he also swung at one of the others keeping there attention on him.

Flurry of Blows

at target one:
Attack One: [roll0] Damage One:[roll1]

at target two:
Attack Two: [roll2] Damage Two:[roll3]

Raynexakame
2012-10-28, 10:02 PM
Vairo

Using jojo as a distraction she had slipped behind the enemies and swung her great blade with all of her strength against the one closest to her, trying to cleave the damned thing in two with all her might

Power Attack with flanking: [roll0] Damage [roll1]

Savior
2012-10-28, 10:12 PM
Jojo attacks one with a heavy blow, knocking it through a loop, but it remains standing, only shakily. The other, taking half the damage needed, is fine to go on. The three remaining insects attack Jojo once more.

Attack 1:[roll0] Damage:1+poison
Attack 2:[roll1] Damage:1+poison
Attack 3:[roll2] Damage:1+poison

None of the bugs can lag a single blow on the dancing Jojo, and not long after their attempts, the furious fighter comes along, and smashes through one bug, not only dropping it, but killing it instantly.

2 Bugs remain, since you all need me to count it up. One is dead, the other is knocked unconscious.

meemaas
2012-10-28, 10:17 PM
Delta

Holding his ground, Delta lanced out a small spear of acid towards the shaky creature.

Ranged touch Acid Splash [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Idell

Idell holds his ground, waiting for the opportune moment.

Idell will delay

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-28, 10:25 PM
Jojo

Jojo would lash out towords the more stable one bug creater first seeing it as the most threat at the moment thinking that someone else can handle the unstabled one.

Flurry of Blows

Attack 1: [roll0] Damage 1: [roll1]

Attack 2: [roll2] Damage 2: [roll3]

Raynexakame
2012-10-28, 10:30 PM
Vairo

Just shaking her head she swung down upon the same enemy jojo was attacking knowing that the other one wasn't exactly a threat at the moment, regardless she swung at full force aiming to kill this one with one swell swing like she did the last.

Flanking Power Attack Round 2:[roll0] Damage: [roll1]

Savior
2012-10-28, 10:58 PM
The Insects are very lucky this round. No one, even the two flanking players, are hitting the remaining two insects. They continue to assault Jojo.

Attack 1:[roll0] Damage:1+poison
Attack 2:[roll1] Damage:1+poison

Jojo is stung by the second insect.

meemaas
2012-10-28, 11:00 PM
Delta

Delta fires another small lance of acid, hoping to help them finish off the weakened target still.

Ranged Touch attack, Acid Splash [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Idell

Idell backs up a step, but otherwise holds his ground.

Total Defense

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-28, 11:09 PM
Jojo

Jojo would keep swining at the bugs with his Cestus geting rather annoyed with them now as he targeted both of them once more.

Flurry of Blows

Target one:
Attack one: [roll0] Damage one: [roll1]

Target two
Attack two: [roll2] Damage two: [roll3]

Raynexakame
2012-10-28, 11:13 PM
Vairo

Getting equally annoyed as jojo was she slammed her blade down again at full force upon the closest insect she could reach, again aiming to end it once and for all with one swing, all in all she aimed to slaughter it.

Flanking Power Attack Round 3 [roll0] Damage: [roll1]

Savior
2012-10-29, 12:06 AM
Everyone aside from the monk missed the final two. However, the monk laid a good beating down on the healthier of the two bugs, killing it in a much more tame way than Vairo killed one.

The last bug, feeling cornered ,attacks once more at the monk.
Attack:[roll0] Damage:1+poison.

Jojo has become poisoned, and suffers 1 con damage.

meemaas
2012-10-29, 06:20 PM
Delta

Delta fires his third lance of acid towards the creature, Idell backing up a bit and doing nothing more.

Ranged Touch [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-29, 07:49 PM
Jojo

Jojo feeling the effects of the poison that was shot into his body by the sting of the incest he was fighting. he begin to start swinging at it with his Cestus wraped fists hoping to bring it down like its friend as his body fought off the poison.

Flurry of Blows

Attack one: [roll0] Damage one: [roll1]

Attack two: [roll2] Damage two: [roll3]

FORTITUDE SAVE ROLL: [roll4]

Raynexakame
2012-10-29, 07:55 PM
Vairo

Seeing the intensity of jojo's blows she blinked once in amazement, once done with her brief second of astonishment she swung her great blade with great force upon the same enemy jojo had struck, just incase it had survived the blow

Flanking Power Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]

Savior
2012-10-29, 08:53 PM
All of the insects fall, unable to go on further. they're mostly only beaten down to being unable to move, but not yet dead.

Everyone, you have 270 experience a piece. Congrats.

meemaas
2012-10-29, 09:05 PM
Delta

Delta points at the live corpses, and allows Idell to smash them in turn, then moves briskly into the room. "Jojo found the crypt to be safe, so lets move on. Idell, take point." Idell then, after wiping the **** off his claws, moves in front of Delta, leaving space for either Vairo or Jojo between the two of them, examining the space as they move forward.

Idell's Perception check [roll0]

Raynexakame
2012-10-29, 09:07 PM
[B]Vairo[/B

"we should move on before more of those things come."

she looked at the other two present with her, now stepping between delta and idell, she now waited for jojo to take his place in the back to make sure delta wasn't flanked by enemies in case of a sneak attack.

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-29, 09:10 PM
Jojo

Jojo would pick up his staff of the ground using it as a walking stick once more even though it was clearly a weapon most monks used. "I would like to rest but if you two wish to continue then i'll gladly cover the rear"

meemaas
2012-10-29, 09:12 PM
Delta

"I think we can handle it if it gets rough. Why, are you feeling unwell?"

Savior
2012-10-29, 09:16 PM
While they move forward only to the edge of the room, there is nothing to note, only a set of doors which seem to be easy to undo, only needing to be opened, not knocked down.

meemaas
2012-10-29, 09:17 PM
Idell

Idell opened the door, stepping inside first, he'd give it a good look before calling the ok to go in.

Perception [roll0]

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-29, 09:24 PM
Jojo

Jojo would bring up the rear so he would wait for the others to go inside befor he walked in.

Raynexakame
2012-10-29, 09:30 PM
vairo

she lazily followed idell into the room, dragging her great blade behind her so she didn't use too much strength.

"i wonder what we encounter next"

Savior
2012-10-29, 10:17 PM
Idell notices the room is very large, with a door on the other side of the large, circular room. It's tethered by a bridge, over looking a 40ft drop. The bridge is as well grafted onto a ledge, which includes eight larger than life statues along the inner walls of the room On the east and west side of the circular room, on the same ledge as the statues, are bronze doors.

meemaas
2012-10-29, 10:21 PM
Delta

Idell leading the way, Delta enters the room, presumably with the party leading. Before stepping onto the bridge though, he stops and thinks. "What are they odds that this bridge won't collapse on us? I mean, i know this isn't supposed to be trapped, but its still possible."

Raynexakame
2012-10-29, 10:27 PM
Vairo

"one way to find out."

She somewhat smiled before making her way to the base of the bridge, contemplating crossing it herself despite if it was a trap or not, though this thought process to her only translated to hey let's cross this damned thing, and thus she did.

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-29, 10:30 PM
Jojo

Jojo would step up beside Delta and lightly tap one of the planks with his walking staff as he also looked down at the bottom of the bridge seeing if he could see whats below if the bridge was a trap. "i dont know what the odds would be but im sure they are eather 50/50 or lower. one of us could walk across to test the bridge but that depends if we risk it.


to see whats below the damn bridge

Perception Cheak: [roll0]

Savior
2012-10-29, 11:02 PM
Jojo
The bridge is above the ground, which is simply that. The fall may harm the person dropping, but there doesn't seem to be spikes or anything. In fact, there are staircases that lead from the bottom, to the top ledge where the statues are.

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-30, 04:33 PM
Jojo

seems like she made it across safely

meemaas
2012-10-30, 05:32 PM
Delta

Delta leads the way across the bridge now, letting Idell examine the room and especially the statues as they walked.

Idell perception check [roll0]

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-30, 05:40 PM
Jojo

Jojo would follow right behind Delta and his guard meeting up with the lone female who went across the bridge by herself.

Raynexakame
2012-10-30, 06:14 PM
Vairo

Well now what we're across.

Regardless of speaking she had looked over towards the statues that lined the east and west of the room, wondering what exactly they were.

Perception [roll0]

Savior
2012-10-30, 08:20 PM
There isn't anything the players can tell about the statues at this distance. When they cross the bridge, they are at another door easily opened, with two statues near them, at the corner of the jutted circle. All they have to do is walk the 15 foot wide ledge.

Raynexakame
2012-10-30, 09:07 PM
Vairo

"So do we examine the statues or move on into this new room?

She boredly questioned the rest of the group whilst tapping against the new found door they had found recently, her eyes still looking at the statues that remained present around them on the walls

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-30, 09:31 PM
Jojo

it might be wise to rest up and look around for a bit...i saw some stairs that lead under the bridge from the statues so we can cheak the statues as well fine anything else. Replyed Jojo as he also looked at the statues taking a small drink from his waterskin.

meemaas
2012-10-30, 09:34 PM
Delta

"I do think we should rest soon now. Lets get down to that ground level for a bit, and set up a better defended perimeter." He has Idell go down first, taking in the area down the stairs and looking for a good place to bunker down.

Idell Perception [roll0]

Savior
2012-10-30, 09:54 PM
Idell
The floor is simple stone like the rest.

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-30, 09:56 PM
Jojo

Jojo would walk over to the statues looking at them for better detail as the others went down the stairs to find a better spot for us to set up camp and what not.

Perception: [roll0]

Raynexakame
2012-10-30, 09:59 PM
Vairo

She tailed delta down the stairs her weapon drawn just encase there was something down there they did not see that would attack them at any moment. hopefully this was not the case and it was a safe area to settle down for the night.

meemaas
2012-10-30, 09:59 PM
Delta

"Down here will be good. Idell, unpack my sleeping gear. You'll be taking the first watch, Vairo and JoJo can take the other two, Idell, after one of them is up, you can take a rest and i'll call you back in the morning." He meanwhile approaches Vairo, and channels what feels like evil energy into her, although her body starts to feel better in the short time that passes.

Cast Infernal healing on Vairo, to top her off.

Raynexakame
2012-10-30, 10:06 PM
Vairo

"Meh "

She found a nice comfortable place on the ground since she didn't bring a bedroll with her, so thus she had slept upon the ground with her arms crossed so she could use them as her pillow.

Savior
2012-10-30, 10:18 PM
Jojo
You notice nothing along the lines of the statue. Only it being a statue.

LegaultKonekoV
2012-10-30, 10:24 PM
Jojo

Jojo would shrug befor heading down the stairs to the rest of his team-mates which he would see Vairo with out a bedroll or blanket. which being the nice giving person Jojo is he would put down his pack and take out the blanket he packed with him and put it over the sleeping female befor going off to fine a spot for himself which was not that far off from the others.

meemaas
2012-10-30, 10:30 PM
Is it safe to just move on to our next in-game day?

Savior
2012-10-30, 10:39 PM
Sure. Just list spells.

meemaas
2012-11-01, 05:48 PM
Delta

Delta rises early, and sits down to focus himself. He spends an hour doing it, before the others wake up, for he is used to an early rise, no matter where he is. Once they start to stir, he begins his ritual to summon Idell to the room once more, a summoning circle being imprinted on the ground where Idell steps into being for the first time this morning.

Raynexakame
2012-11-02, 08:22 PM
Vairo

Hearing Delta's actions she had quickly woken up, rather confused from the blanket that had enshrouded her body, just brushing it off she had arose from her sleep on the cold stone flooring.

LegaultKonekoV
2012-11-03, 12:49 AM
Jojo

Jojo would be sitting up though asleep some how as he sat on his bed roll his legs crossed his staff placed flat over his legs as he was in a meditative stance not paying attention to the noise the others are making.

Raynexakame
2012-11-03, 06:16 PM
Vairo

" We should get going, before anything comes."

The female loudly spoke as if aiming to awaken the meditative ratfolk named jojo, however her eyes were fixated upon the stairs closest to her, granted she wasn't exactly ready to head up yet she stared none the less

LegaultKonekoV
2012-11-04, 05:24 PM
Jojo

Jojo would remain in his meditative sleep not reacting to the sounds around him that his companians made as his breathing would be long apart from one another.

meemaas
2012-11-04, 07:23 PM
Delta

"Lets get moving. Jojo, get over here!!" As he called, Idell moved past Vairo, and into the next room, examining it while the others got themselves ready.

Idell Perception check in the next room down. [roll0]

Raynexakame
2012-11-04, 09:28 PM
Vairo

Without a word she followed idell into the next room, her weapon already drawn and ready to strike if needed, she was already annoyed since the ratfolk ignored her.

"HEY RODENT GET OVER HERE!"

Savior
2012-11-05, 12:34 PM
Idell
Idell notices a simple short corridor, into a longer, horizontal hallway. The sound of a pounding echoing from the right side of the longer hallway.

LegaultKonekoV
2012-11-05, 06:44 PM
Jojo

Jojo would soon wake from from his medative state finding that his companians had left with out him. with out waisting much time Jojo would soon gather up his belongings and make his way up the stairs to determen if he can find them up there or not.

meemaas
2012-11-05, 06:49 PM
Delta

"Took you long enough. Lets get moving" Idell keeps down the hallway, examining everything on the way, with Delta and probably his companions following behind.

Idell Perception check [roll0]

Savior
2012-11-05, 07:12 PM
Idell
Being the first out, with a turn to the right, you see a floating head slamming into a sealed door. With all the noises, the head turns to see you.

For everyone following each other, the flapping head is a reckless beast, making hissing noises at Idell, the first one seen.

Raynexakame
2012-11-05, 07:22 PM
Vairo

Shall i smash the thing? she questioned the others while looking at the creature that was impacting the wall, her sword at the ready regardless of what the others had said.

LegaultKonekoV
2012-11-05, 07:36 PM
Jojo

Jojo would lightly scratch his right ear as he looked apon the floating head creater. "it seems to want to get into that door. maybe we dont have to fight this one?"

Raynexakame
2012-11-05, 08:24 PM
Vairo

Unlikely, so i'm just going split it in half.

The female walked over to the creature and suddenly swung her great blade upon it, aiming to cleave the creature in two like she had always done, a rather simple attack.

[roll0] Damage: [roll1]

meemaas
2012-11-05, 08:44 PM
Delta

"Nothing in here is supposed to be alive, so anything that is in here is pretty much in our contract to kill. So i agree with her."

LegaultKonekoV
2012-11-06, 07:55 PM
Jojo

Jojo would make his way infront of Delta as he watched the female swing at the creater not really going to make a move until he knows that she missed the said floating hissing head.

meemaas
2012-11-07, 11:30 AM
Idell

Idell skirted around the creature, positioning himself to cut off any attempt at escape, and otherwise wait it out.

I also gave myself a flanking position for my allies

Savior
2012-11-07, 05:13 PM
As the floating head began to mumur and hiss in agitation, it soon dodged the attack Vairo quickly launched. With Jojo staying back, the floating head flapped its wings with amazing speed, in order to slam Into the fighter a couple of times.

Floating head's attacks on Vairo.
Slam 1:[roll0] Damage:[roll1]
Slam 2:[roll2] Damage:[roll3]

Vairo has taken 6 points of damage.

Idell was the last to move, maybe due to his size. However slow he reacted, Idell was soon behind the beast that floated around.

Raynexakame
2012-11-07, 05:19 PM
VAIRO

She cried out after the devastating hit that the creature had done to her, regardless of the wound she rose her greatsword into the air and brought it down upon the creature aiming to end it before it got another hit in.

Power Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]

LegaultKonekoV
2012-11-07, 06:57 PM
Jojo

Jojo seeing that leting another hit get taken would be a bad idea would put his left hand into his robes where he held alot of pockets on the inside would pull out a few Shurikens between his fingers.

as he pulled them out he would toss one at the creater hoping to stick it with the four razor shap points.

Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]

meemaas
2012-11-07, 07:09 PM
Delta

Delta raises up his hands now, after having gotten a view of the creatures attacks, and calls forth his power. As he does, a symbol forms on the floor, an eagle being called into existence aside Vairo, and opposite of Idell's point of defense. The eagle flanking the creature with Idell, it would instantly lash out with a swarm of attacks.

Eagles Attacks (+2 flanking bonus)
Claw 1 [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Claw 2 [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

Bite [roll4]
Damage [roll5]

Idell

After everyone else, Idell holds his position, keeping himself in the prime position to stop the creature from escaping.

Savior
2012-11-07, 09:56 PM
Vairo and Delta's eagle both take a whooping onto the flying head's body. It reels at the attacks, but remains dumb, and attacking Vairo.

Full-attack slam.
Slam 1:[roll0] Damage:[roll1]
Slam 2:[roll2] Damage:[roll3]

Raynexakame
2012-11-07, 10:02 PM
Vairo

" That all you got?" She chuckled a bit as the head had banged against her armor from the two attacks it had made upon her, regardless she had swung her blade upon the creature once again

Attack:[roll0] Damage: [roll1]

Savior
2012-11-07, 10:07 PM
Vairo's last strike popped the head loose of an eye, and sliced a single curve through the skull of the beast. although not dead, the bleeding out would mean, with no actual care, the thing will die.

Every has acquired another 135 experience points. Congrats.

Raynexakame
2012-11-08, 07:25 PM
Vairo

Well that was very easy.

she looked at the others before turning her head to look around the room trying to figure if there is another door or other form of exit from the room other than that of the one they had just came in from.

Perception: [roll0]

Savior
2012-11-09, 04:04 PM
Vairo
You notice nothing out of ordinary. After the flying head was taken down, nothing new seemed to flock to harm you.

meemaas
2012-11-09, 11:57 PM
Idell

Idell examines the room, searching like Vairo was for any entrances, as Delta approaches Vairo. "How ya feeling? Looks like you took a pretty bad smashing from that thing."

[roll0] (If you don't know what this roll is by now, you really need to.

Raynexakame
2012-11-10, 09:15 PM
Vairo

Never been better.

The female being stubborn as always continued her search yet still remained injured from the beating she took from the severed head they encountered only moments ago.

Perception:[roll0]

Savior
2012-11-10, 09:39 PM
On Vairo's epic fail, the world closed in on itself with the mass of a blackhole horizoning into the world. Thus, everything was ate, and cleared away by the Gods, in order for new life to exist.