PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem: Without a Prince IC



ZeltArruin
2012-10-30, 03:42 PM
OOC (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259949)
Recruitment (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259601)

Prologue: Into Darkness and Cold

The days were growing dark. Hope for the future had been all but spent, and the passing of the last heir to Chalym the night before was the final push to plunge the people of Chalym into the same despair that the rest of the civilized world now felt. All but the eldest, the strongest of the Princes, one said to be unkillable stood, heir to the throne of Garganth, proud and strong along side his aging father. The last gambit had to be pulled, but by no army, nor great showing of strength was it to be done. The Fire Emblem had awakened, it's warm, pulsing amulet was oozing power that could be felt by even the most unaware of people. The King, in a haste since unseen after his other three children had perished, formed a small group to escort the amulet to the remaining son of royal blood.

That was nearly a fortnight ago, several hundred miles now lay between you and the capital, and while many of the towns you have passed have been bustling and warm, the next one is always a little slower, a little colder. The winter was drawing near, and the warm clothes that you wear do little to push back the chill nipping at you, not an unpleasant or painful feeling, but one telling of a cold, cold winter to come. No caravan to protect you at night, no numbers of soldiers to keep you safe, simply the company of the others, and the howling wind.

Not long after, the final outpost of civilization, a militant fort with little to trade, the last line of defense before the wilds of the new borderlands, rife with bandits and monsters lurking in the shadows, or so the rumours went. Spending a few coins of the large sum you had been given, you filled your packs and pressed on. Thoughts went back to the King, the words he and you said, or thought, warm and miles away from the chill wind that was sweeping south with you, as though pressing you on.

The stuffy waiting room did little to put you at ease as the two guards at the door stood at attention, their masks covering their faces as the stared blankly ahead. Soon enough, the king entered, the robes and formal frock he would wear to meet important people spared, his outfit spartan.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Without%20a%20Prince/ChalymKing.png

He looked at each of you in turn, judging, or perhaps evaluating the choices made. With a short sigh, he began.
"You know of me, no doubt, but of your names, your stations and occupations, I have no knowledge. The first is all I require," He said, his voice even as he drew his lips in a thin line. "You," He pointed, speaking before anyone could interrupt him. "Tell me your name."

((someone can pick to be 'you'))

HZ514
2012-10-30, 04:23 PM
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/13/xanderi.png

Xander had faint memories of bedtime stories his father used to tell him about the majestic king who ruled them. Though his life had been defined by shifting allegiances, a part of him always understood that having been born in Chalym meant he ultimately served the king if ever the need arose. It did, and Xander brought his blade to do the king's bidding.

Here and now, those stories from Xander's childhood coalesced into the regal reality of his liege asking him his name.

He knelt down and bowed his head in respect. "Xander, my liege."

Illven
2012-10-30, 04:51 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Marigold looked at that man the king pointed to. At once the voice in her head spoke. Although no one noticed this internal argument.

Oh, he's cute! Heheh. I wonder what he thinks of us.... Or rather you.

No. :smallannoyed:

Oh come on, you're no fun. You have to live a little sometimes. And what better way to live then with a cute someone at your arm.

Regretting the day I agreed to the deal more and more.

Oh that's a lie and you know it.

Yeah, yeah...

Steilos
2012-10-30, 05:10 PM
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/4240/swordguyportrait.png

Matthew Paulder stood and said nothing as the King went through his motions. All kingly, all nice and regal, but where was the life, the dynamism? These trappings were strangling him... he needed to get out of here and onto the road before he went crazy!

...ha.

It pained him standing here, it really did. Man of his artiste, his vision, and he was stuck bowing, scraping and doing a memorial portrait for someone who did not concern him in the least. Oh, well, at least he got something to do out of it - besides, what stopped him from sneaking off to make some masterpieces on the road? Human leather jerkin would be really quite nice - Comfortable and practical through the winter, and with easily accessible pockets to boot! - although he didn't know how he was supposed to pull that one off.

... By the twisted heart of his muse, he was in front of the king and he was thinking about cannibal serial killer winter chic. Focus, Matthew!

Herpestidae
2012-10-30, 06:50 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Matthias/Redo/Mug.png

Oh, dear. Mathias had forgotten his sign. How embarrassing. He ruffled around in his cloak and pulled out an engraved wooden plank

HELLO
My name is
Matthias

He waves.

Sairyu
2012-10-30, 09:35 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/CJack.gif

Jack kept his head bowed, eyes glued to the floor. It was a nice floor; all fitted stone and rich carpet. The king of Chalym's words washed over his head, a long slur of clipped and accented highborn speech enunciated in ways that made the faux priest's head ache whenever he tried to focus on the topic at hand.

Why was he here again? He cursed the turn of events that had led him to this point - how was he supposed to have known that the clergy was planning to send some priest that they'd be meeting in some nasty back alley (of all places!) to deliver some stupid knick-knack all the way from Chalym? Chalym was really far away; he hadn't actually even known where, exactly, it was beyond a vague notion of "west"!

In retrospect, it might have been better not to have not immediately agreed after having a fistfull of gold shoved in his face. It was just that the man's argument for agreeing had been so very persuasive, and so very lucrative. Assuming he succeeded, of course, and with that many zeroes, he'd have had to have been a fool not to want the deed done.

That was, of course, before he'd learned what the knick-knack in question had been, which had been when the king had mentioned it. He was pretty sure it had come up somewhere in the initial conversation, but he'd gotten drunk enough that night off of the gold he'd been given for 'travelling expenses' that trying to remember what happened then was like smashing his head against a rock.

He'd later almost wanted to smash his head against a rock when he'd discovered that, yes, that gold really had been for travelling funds, and that, yes, travel was expensive. And it was definitely a good thing that he was rather short in the morals department and had had no qualms about lying, stealing, and being dishonest in general in order to make that journey happen.

So here he was, broke again, and kneeling in front of man with more power and money on his pinky - it was a very nice ring - than Jack had to his name. He thought, briefly, about introducing himself, but the stern faced guards convinced him otherwise.

What was he going to say anyways?

"I'm brother Cephalus, er, sire."

Like that would fly...

Steilos
2012-10-31, 08:36 PM
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/4240/swordguyportrait.png

The royal artist knelt before his King, paying due reverence to his Majesty. "Matthew Paulder, Painter, swordsman and your humble servant as of recently. Always at your service, m'liege." he declared in a reserved, servile kind of tone, the kind that tries to avoid upstaging the king.

Of course, with the king this broken and with a land so ravaged with despair, he was alarmingly easy to upstage. Ah well, he was sure the king wouldn't mind. Well, techincally the king would just have to not mind since Matthew didn't really give anything approaching a damn about anyone in the room, but the little annoying specter of common sense reared it's perfectly-sanely proportioned head on voicing that little proclamation out loud.

The fact that he had to remind himself of such blindingly obvious things like 'DON'T GET YOURSELF KILLED, MORON' was a little troubling, but surely that was just a sign of his dedication to his craft?

Penguinator
2012-11-02, 08:53 AM
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
Maxine shook her head, unimpressed with all the formality. "Call me Cap'n." She crossed her arms and glared, a look that clearly said, "that's all you'll get from me."

ZeltArruin
2012-11-04, 11:16 AM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Without%20a%20Prince/ChalymKing.png

The look on his face spoke leagues about his opinion on the group gathered before him, but his voice was the same even tone as before.

"Very good. You know why you are here. It is your duty to carry the Fire Emblem to the prince of Garganth. Ensure it does not fall into dastardly hands, that it does not come to harm, a task which sounds simple on the surface, but will be more telling in doing it. I shall gift you with a small sum of gold to cover travel expenses, weapons, funeral rites if it should come to that, or any other needs upon your journey."

The part gains 5000 gold!

"Do you have any concerns or inquiries about your solemn duty? Now will be your last chance, for you shall be leaving immediately after," the king finished, the look on his face a little softer and more concerned as he spoke, his hard facade giving way to his caring nature.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The road ahead seemed to be swept up by the mountains growing up in the east. Indeed, you seem to have reached what was once the last town before you crossed into Tujivaro, and whatever remained of it was barely in sight far to the south.

As you approached closer, those of you with keen eyes could see bodies moving among the buildings, and when closer still, it appeared that they were nothing more than bandits, blocking your road. They have not spotted you, it seems, perhaps luck is on your side.

Chapter 1: On the Borders of the World
Objective: Seize and Rout

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Without%20a%20Prince/Chapter%20Maps/map1predeploypopulated.png

Players
Player: Illven
Character : Marigold
Class: Shaman
Skills: Resolve
Affinity: Heaven
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|19|60%
Str|10|65%
Skl|8|40%
Spd|9|50%
Lck|3|25%
Def|4|30%
Res|7|30% [/table]
Inventory: Flux (45/45), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Dark E (0/20)
Player Name: Steilos
Character Name: Matthew Paulder
Class: Myrmidon
Skills: Wrath
Affinity: Fire
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|19|50%
Str|6|45%
Skl|11|55%
Spd|11|55%
Lck|4|35%
Def|6|30%
Res|3|30% [/table]
Inventory: Iron Sword (50/50), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Swords E (0/20)
Player Name: Penguinator
Character Name: Cap'n "Murd'rin'" Maxine
Class: Lady Pirate
Skill: Vantage
Affinity: ???
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|21|60%
Str|8|50%
Skl|6|40%
Spd|10|55%
Lck|1|35%
Def|8|30%
Res|4|25%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Axe (50/50), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Axes E (0/20)
Player: Sairyu
Character Name: Cephalus Jack
Class: Archer
Skills: Parity
Affinity: Thunder
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|18|50%
Str/Mag|7|45%
Skl|7|55%
Spd|9|45%
Lck|8|35%
Def|6|30%
Res|5|40%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Bow (50/50), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Bows E (0/20)
Player Name: HZ514
Character Name: Xander Gray
Class: Mercenary
Skills: Renewal
Affinity: Water
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|22|80%
Str|9|50%
Skl|10|55%
Spd|8|45%
Lck|3|20%
Def|7|40%
Res|1|10% [/table]
Inventory: Iron Sword (50/50), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Sword E (0/20)
Player Name: Herpestidae
Character Name: Matthias the Mute Monk
Class: Monk
Skills: Shade
Affinity: ???
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|24|50%
Mag|6|60%
Skl|8|65%
Spd|7|45%
Lck|5|15%
Def|4|10%
Res|6|55%[/table]
Inventory: Light (40/40), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Light Magic E (0/20)
Convoy:
5000 gold
Enemies
Bandit 1
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 16, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defenses: 4/0

Bandit 2
HP: 26/26
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 15, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 8, Speed: 4, Defenses: 4/0

Bandit 3
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 17, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defenses: 2/0

Bandit 4
HP: 21/21
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 16, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 12, Speed: 6, Defenses: 5/0

Bandit 5
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 16, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defenses: 4/0

Bandit 6
HP: 26/26
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 15, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 8, Speed: 4, Defensess: 4/0

Bandit 7
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 17, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defensess: 2/0

Myrmidon 1
Hp: 20/20
Weapons: Iron Sword 50/50, Mt: 11, Hit: 106, Crit: 4, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 4/0

Myrmidon 2
Hp: 21/21
Weapons: Iron Sword 50/50, Mt: 11, Hit: 104, Crit: 3, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 4/0

Myrmidon 3
Hp: 19/19
Weapons: Iron Sword 50/50, Mt: 11, Hit: 106, Crit: 4, Dodge: 16, Speed: 8, Defensess: 4/0

Archer 1
Hp: 18/18
Weapons: Iron Bow 50/50, Mt: 12, Hit: 105, Crit: 5, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 2/2

Archer 2
Hp: 17/17
Weapons: Iron Bow 50/50, Mt: 13, Hit: 105, Crit: 5, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 2/2

Illven
2012-11-04, 03:47 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

My name is Marigold, my king. And I do have a question, I've heard rumors but what exactly does the fire emblem actually do?

I can't even tell what it does, all I can sense is very powerful magic.

ZeltArruin
2012-11-04, 04:19 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

My name is Marigold, my king. And I do have a question, I've heard rumors but what exactly does the fire emblem actually do?

I can't even tell what it does, all I can sense is very powerful magic.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Without%20a%20Prince/ChalymKing.png

"Sadly, no. It's function is unknown, and it has lain dormant for longer than my life. We have no accounts of the Fire Emblem ever acting this way. I think, and many agree, that our last Prince might be able to interact with the emblem."

Illven
2012-11-04, 04:29 PM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Without%20a%20Prince/ChalymKing.png

"Sadly, no. It's function is unknown, and it has lain dormant for longer than my life. We have no accounts of the Fire Emblem ever acting this way. I think, and many agree, that our last Prince might be able to interact with the emblem."

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Huh, first that guy's hair changes color or something, and now we have to escort an artifact whose purpose is unknown.

I know! So much mystery, it sounds fun!

Illven
2012-11-04, 05:17 PM
Current time.

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigoldpossessed.png

Marigold shook for a second, collapsed, then stood up with new purpose. Her eyes changed color, and her voice boomed.

So... so many enemies. And still more lurk. We must advance cautiously, getting too near the castle will cause the leader to get nervous. Although if we wish to stop this threat fully, we must go into the castle to kill them all. One more thing a friend. Skilled with the spear, he'll be sympathetic to our cause. We must talk to him.

Penguinator
2012-11-04, 09:02 PM
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
"Bahahaha! I'll bash their sorry skulls in!"

Herpestidae
2012-11-04, 10:35 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Matthias/Redo/Mug.png

Must it all end in violence? Matthias blocks "Cap'n's" path, raising his hand in a 'stop' gesture. Then he begins walking in place, crouched over and taking tall, tiptoed steps, a finger over his mouth for emphasis.

Penguinator
2012-11-04, 10:59 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Matthias/Redo/Mug.png

Must it all end in violence? Matthias blocks "Cap'n's" path, raising his hand in a 'stop' gesture. Then he begins walking in place, crouched over and taking tall, tiptoed steps, a finger over his mouth for emphasis.

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
The Cap'n shoved the man out of the way, glaring angrily. "Out' my way, boy! Not'in' stops 'is Cap'n! I haven't a good fight in weeks!"

Herpestidae
2012-11-04, 11:14 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Matthias/Redo/Mug.png

Stonefaced, Matthias reaches into his cloak and extracts a ruler, rapping the older woman on the knuckles. He wags an accusing finger at her.

Illven
2012-11-04, 11:37 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Thank you, Matthis for listening to me. Cap'n was it? I seriously recommend caution. Marigold put her hand to her temple.

I feel like if you rush forward you'll be cut down..... Yes, I'm getting an image of it now.



That is such a lie and you know it!

Yes, but I'm probably not wrong about what will happen if she does rush forward.

Penguinator
2012-11-04, 11:40 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Matthias/Redo/Mug.png

Stonefaced, Matthias reaches into his cloak and extracts a ruler, rapping the older woman on the knuckles. He wags an accusing finger at her.

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
She scowled. "Boy, I'll hit you wit' somet'in' a helluva lot har'er in a minnit..."


http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Thank you, Matthis for listening to me. Cap'n was it? I seriously recommend caution. Marigold put her hand to her temple.

I feel like if you rush forward you'll be cut down..... Yes, I'm getting an image of it now.

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
The Cap'n scoffed. "Bah, don' lie t'me, girlie. I bin 'roun' 'nuff to know a bluff. Don' stan' in my way! I'll cut 'em all down!"

Herpestidae
2012-11-04, 11:43 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Matthias/Redo/Mug.png

Matthias bows a 'you're welcome' before reaching for his nametag again, pointing at the second 'a.'

Herpestidae
2012-11-04, 11:50 PM
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
She scowled. "Boy, I'll hit you wit' somet'in' a helluva lot har'er in a minnit..."

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Matthias/Redo/Mug.png

With the cheekiest expression he can muster, Matthias stares the Cap'n in the face and dangles a hand between his legs.

Illven
2012-11-05, 12:00 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Matthias/Redo/Mug.png

Matthias bows a 'you're welcome' before reaching for his nametag again, pointing at the second 'a.'

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png Marigold blushes for a second.

Oh my apologizes, Sorry Matthias. Matthias, Matthias Marigold mutters his name a few times trying to commit it to memory.

Sairyu
2012-11-05, 10:03 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/CJack.gif
"Let's save the fighting for when we hit the bandits. We'd be foolish to give away our presence..."

He waved a hand, unsure of how exactly to continue.

Still, it probably wouldn't be too much of a problem. It didn't seem as though they were being targeted, so it might be possible to simply bypass the group.

"I can see a small home just a bit down the road. Why don't we see if there's anyone there before charging off?"

Steilos
2012-11-06, 01:27 PM
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/4240/swordguyportrait.png

Matthew hated this bloody place. He didn't even know why, only that the whole atmosphere was completely shot. And then the wierdo started booming about whatever again. It's almost like she had split personalities or something. But Matthew didn't know anyone like that. Right, Steve?

And then bandits happened. There was the tiniest growl of feral rage in his throat as he gripped his sword. Ugly, artless inconveniences the lot of them - he fully expected to feel not even the slightest joy or aesthetic satisfaction from their deaths.

"Well, we'd better get moving before they spot us, whatever you do." he chimed in, managing to maintain his civil tone for now.

ZeltArruin
2012-11-07, 09:04 PM
Chapter 1: On the Borders of the World
Objective: Seize and Rout

Turn 1! Movement! And nothing else!
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Without%20a%20Prince/Chapter%20Maps/map1predeploypopulated-1.png

Bandit 1: "Oi, we got any mutton left in the larder?"
Bandit 2: "You stupid git, ya done ate it all yesterday."
Bandit 1: "Shut yours! I'll give ya a beatin'!"
Bandit 3: "Eh? We gettin' visitors?"
Bandit 1: "What's that, lad? Visitors? Nah, all we gets is victimssss."

Players
Player: Illven
Character : Marigold
Class: Shaman
Skills: Resolve
Affinity: Heaven
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|19|60%
Str|10|65%
Skl|8|40%
Spd|9|50%
Lck|3|25%
Def|4|30%
Res|7|30% [/table]
Inventory: Flux (45/45), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Dark E (0/20)
Player Name: Steilos
Character Name: Matthew Paulder
Class: Myrmidon
Skills: Wrath
Affinity: Fire
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|19|50%
Str|6|45%
Skl|11|55%
Spd|11|55%
Lck|4|35%
Def|6|30%
Res|3|30% [/table]
Inventory: Iron Sword (50/50), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Swords E (0/20)
Player Name: Penguinator
Character Name: Cap'n "Murd'rin'" Maxine
Class: Lady Pirate
Skill: Vantage
Affinity: ???
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|21|60%
Str|8|50%
Skl|6|40%
Spd|10|55%
Lck|1|35%
Def|8|30%
Res|4|25%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Axe (50/50), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Axes E (0/20)
Player: Sairyu
Character Name: Cephalus Jack
Class: Archer
Skills: Parity
Affinity: Thunder
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|18|50%
Str/Mag|7|45%
Skl|7|55%
Spd|9|45%
Lck|8|35%
Def|6|30%
Res|5|40%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Bow (50/50), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Bows E (0/20)
Player Name: HZ514
Character Name: Xander Gray
Class: Mercenary
Skills: Renewal
Affinity: Water
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|22|80%
Str|9|50%
Skl|10|55%
Spd|8|45%
Lck|3|20%
Def|7|40%
Res|1|10% [/table]
Inventory: Iron Sword (50/50), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Sword E (0/20)
Player Name: Herpestidae
Character Name: Matthias the Mute Monk
Class: Monk
Skills: Shade
Affinity: ???
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|24|50%
Mag|6|60%
Skl|8|65%
Spd|7|45%
Lck|5|15%
Def|4|10%
Res|6|55%[/table]
Inventory: Light (40/40), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Light Magic E (0/20)
Convoy:
5000 gold
Enemies
Bandit 1
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 16, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defenses: 4/0

Bandit 2
HP: 26/26
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 15, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 8, Speed: 4, Defenses: 4/0

Bandit 3
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 17, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defenses: 2/0

Bandit 4
HP: 21/21
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 16, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 12, Speed: 6, Defenses: 5/0

Bandit 5
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 16, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defenses: 4/0

Bandit 6
HP: 26/26
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 15, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 8, Speed: 4, Defensess: 4/0

Bandit 7
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 17, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defensess: 2/0

Myrmidon 1
Hp: 20/20
Weapons: Iron Sword 50/50, Mt: 11, Hit: 106, Crit: 4, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 4/0

Myrmidon 2
Hp: 21/21
Weapons: Iron Sword 50/50, Mt: 11, Hit: 104, Crit: 3, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 4/0

Myrmidon 3
Hp: 19/19
Weapons: Iron Sword 50/50, Mt: 11, Hit: 106, Crit: 4, Dodge: 16, Speed: 8, Defensess: 4/0

Archer 1
Hp: 18/18
Weapons: Iron Bow 50/50, Mt: 12, Hit: 105, Crit: 5, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 2/2

Archer 2
Hp: 17/17
Weapons: Iron Bow 50/50, Mt: 13, Hit: 105, Crit: 5, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 2/2

Steilos
2012-11-11, 09:02 AM
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/4240/swordguyportrait.png

"Oh, look. I think they've seen us." Matthew remarked, his cutting sarcasm slicing through the air with probably no effect at all. He turned towards the foe, who... hadn't actually done anything yet and began to hum a rather stirring little battle tune. It was an old little ditty, back before such things as 'human decency' factored into warfare. If there were any recognisable lyrics, they would make the layman's skin crawl.

As it was though, the poet pointed his sword at the enemy and continued humming his odd little tune. He shot a glare at the rest of the party. "Well? You wanted to check the house didn't you? Get to it then!" Matthew snapped at those behind him.

Herpestidae
2012-11-11, 09:16 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Matthias/Redo/Mug.png

Matthias prepares to hold the "Cap'n" back, in case she elected to visit the house. Didn't need her scaring civilians.

Illven
2012-11-11, 12:26 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Marigold noticed Matthias's distress. Giving him a smile, she whispered.

Don't worry I've got it She walked up to the house and knocked on the door.

Okay basic plan. Sword guys go on mountains Marigold to house, everyone else is fine where they are.

ZeltArruin
2012-11-16, 08:20 PM
Chapter 1: On the Borders of the World
Objective: Seize and Rout

Turn 2
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Without%20a%20Prince/Chapter%20Maps/map1turn2.png

Player Turn 2:
Marigold Visits a house!

After a short delay, and old man answered the door, he appeared worried at first, but after noticing it was a young girl, he seemed more at ease.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Without%20a%20Prince/oldman.png
"Hmmm, not bandits, eh? What's a pretty lass like you doing all the way out here?"

Enemy Turn 2:
Bandit 1: "You lot come with me, we've some corpses to make!"
The bandit egged on some of his allies and they charged forwards while the rest left the dirty work to them, for the moment.

Players
Player: Illven
Character : Marigold
Class: Shaman
Skills: Resolve
Affinity: Heaven
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|19|60%
Str|10|65%
Skl|8|40%
Spd|9|50%
Lck|3|25%
Def|4|30%
Res|7|30% [/table]
Inventory: Flux (45/45), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Dark E (0/20)
Player Name: Steilos
Character Name: Matthew Paulder
Class: Myrmidon
Skills: Wrath
Affinity: Fire
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|19|50%
Str|6|45%
Skl|11|55%
Spd|11|55%
Lck|4|35%
Def|6|30%
Res|3|30% [/table]
Inventory: Iron Sword (50/50), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Swords E (0/20)
Player Name: Penguinator
Character Name: Cap'n "Murd'rin'" Maxine
Class: Lady Pirate
Skill: Vantage
Affinity: ???
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|21|60%
Str|8|50%
Skl|6|40%
Spd|10|55%
Lck|1|35%
Def|8|30%
Res|4|25%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Axe (50/50), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Axes E (0/20)
Player: Sairyu
Character Name: Cephalus Jack
Class: Archer
Skills: Parity
Affinity: Thunder
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|18|50%
Str/Mag|7|45%
Skl|7|55%
Spd|9|45%
Lck|8|35%
Def|6|30%
Res|5|40%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Bow (50/50), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Bows E (0/20)
Player Name: HZ514
Character Name: Xander Gray
Class: Mercenary
Skills: Renewal
Affinity: Water
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|22|80%
Str|9|50%
Skl|10|55%
Spd|8|45%
Lck|3|20%
Def|7|40%
Res|1|10% [/table]
Inventory: Iron Sword (50/50), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Sword E (0/20)
Player Name: Herpestidae
Character Name: Matthias the Mute Monk
Class: Monk
Skills: Shade
Affinity: ???
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|24|50%
Mag|6|60%
Skl|8|65%
Spd|7|45%
Lck|5|15%
Def|4|10%
Res|6|55%[/table]
Inventory: Light (40/40), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Light Magic E (0/20)
Convoy:
5000 gold
Enemies
Bandit 1
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 16, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defenses: 4/0

Bandit 2
HP: 26/26
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 15, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 8, Speed: 4, Defenses: 4/0

Bandit 3
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 17, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defenses: 2/0

Bandit 4
HP: 21/21
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 16, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 12, Speed: 6, Defenses: 5/0

Bandit 5
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 16, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defenses: 4/0

Bandit 6
HP: 26/26
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 15, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 8, Speed: 4, Defensess: 4/0

Bandit 7
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 17, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defensess: 2/0

Myrmidon 1
Hp: 20/20
Weapons: Iron Sword 50/50, Mt: 11, Hit: 106, Crit: 4, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 4/0

Myrmidon 2
Hp: 21/21
Weapons: Iron Sword 50/50, Mt: 11, Hit: 104, Crit: 3, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 4/0

Myrmidon 3
Hp: 19/19
Weapons: Iron Sword 50/50, Mt: 11, Hit: 106, Crit: 4, Dodge: 16, Speed: 8, Defensess: 4/0

Archer 1
Hp: 18/18
Weapons: Iron Bow 50/50, Mt: 12, Hit: 105, Crit: 5, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 2/2

Archer 2
Hp: 17/17
Weapons: Iron Bow 50/50, Mt: 13, Hit: 105, Crit: 5, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 2/2

Illven
2012-11-16, 08:36 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Marigold laughed awkwardly.

Well we're on an important mission, but we seem to have run afoul of some local bandits. I figure you'll want to bar the door until the sounds die down.

ZeltArruin
2012-11-16, 08:39 PM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Without%20a%20Prince/oldman.png

"This door? Heh, I don't fancy that will slow them," he said, patting the front of his door, which by looks had been repeatedly repaired from several deep axe wounds.
"Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your warning. By the way, I saw a few people with their arms bound being led towards the castle to the south east. I don't know who they were, but bandit's aren't likely to take prisoners for no reason."

Illven
2012-11-16, 08:48 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Well I'll do what I can to protect you.

Maybe they want them for excitement. Marigold said disgusted

ZeltArruin
2012-11-16, 11:11 PM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Without%20a%20Prince/oldman.png

"I appreciate your concern, but I fear you are in more danger than I have ever been. Watch out for yourselves first, then concern yourself with my safety. I hope they have done no harm to their prisoners, but they only came by the other day, perhaps you can save them?"

Illven
2012-11-16, 11:19 PM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Without%20a%20Prince/oldman.png

"I appreciate your concern, but I fear you are in more danger than I have ever been. Watch out for yourselves first, then concern yourself with my safety. I hope they have done no harm to their prisoners, but they only came by the other day, perhaps you can save them?"

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

I'll certainly do my best. The name's Marigold, and yours? Marigold said holding out her hand for a hand-sake.

Penguinator
2012-11-25, 02:57 AM
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
The Cap'n was impatient. "C'mon, ya've made a new ol' frien', an' 'e rest're comin' fer us. Take up defensive positions!"

ZeltArruin
2012-11-27, 08:14 PM
Chapter 1: On the Borders of the World
Objective: Seize and Rout

Turn 3
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Without%20a%20Prince/Chapter%20Maps/map1turn3.png
Player Turn 3:
Moving!

Enemy Turn 3:
More moving!

Bandit 1: "Eh? How many 'uv 'em are there? One...two...uh...three...?"

Bandit 2: "Who cares? Gut 'em lads!"

Players
Player: Illven
Character : Marigold
Class: Shaman
Skills: Resolve
Affinity: Heaven
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|19|60%
Str|10|65%
Skl|8|40%
Spd|9|50%
Lck|3|25%
Def|4|30%
Res|7|30% [/table]
Inventory: Flux (Dur. 40/40, Rank E, Range 1-2, Mt 6, Hit 80, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Dark E (0/20)
Player Name: Steilos
Character Name: Matthew Paulder
Class: Myrmidon
Skills: Wrath
Affinity: Fire
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|19|50%
Str|6|45%
Skl|11|55%
Spd|11|55%
Lck|4|35%
Def|6|30%
Res|3|30% [/table]
Inventory: Iron Sword (Dur. 50/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 5, Hit 90, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Swords E (0/20)
Player Name: Penguinator
Character Name: Cap'n "Murd'rin'" Maxine
Class: Lady Pirate
Skill: Vantage
Affinity: Dark
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|21|60%
Str|8|50%
Skl|6|40%
Spd|10|55%
Lck|1|35%
Def|8|30%
Res|4|25%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Axe (Dur. 50/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 8, Hit 80, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Axes E (0/20)
Player: Sairyu
Character Name: Cephalus Jack
Class: Archer
Skills: Parity
Affinity: Thunder
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|18|50%
Str/Mag|7|45%
Skl|7|55%
Spd|9|45%
Lck|8|35%
Def|6|30%
Res|5|40%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Bow (Dur. 50/50, Rank E, Range 2, Mt 6, Hit 85, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Bows E (0/20)
Player Name: HZ514
Character Name: Xander Gray
Class: Mercenary
Skills: Renewal
Affinity: Water
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|22|80%
Str|9|50%
Skl|10|55%
Spd|8|45%
Lck|3|20%
Def|7|40%
Res|1|10% [/table]
Inventory: Iron Sword (Dur. 50/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 5, Hit 90, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Sword E (0/20)
Player Name: Herpestidae
Character Name: Matthias the Mute Monk
Class: Monk
Skills: Shade
Affinity: Heaven
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|24|50%
Mag|6|60%
Skl|8|65%
Spd|7|45%
Lck|5|15%
Def|4|10%
Res|6|55%[/table]
Inventory: Light (Dur. 40/40, Rank E, Range 1-2, Mt 3, Hit 100, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Light Magic E (0/20)
Convoy:
5000 gold
Enemies
Bandit 1
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 16, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defenses: 4/0

Bandit 2
HP: 26/26
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 15, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 8, Speed: 4, Defenses: 4/0

Bandit 3
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 17, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defenses: 2/0

Bandit 4
HP: 21/21
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 16, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 12, Speed: 6, Defenses: 5/0

Bandit 5
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 16, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defenses: 4/0

Bandit 6
HP: 26/26
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 15, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 8, Speed: 4, Defensess: 4/0

Bandit 7
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 17, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defensess: 2/0

Myrmidon 1
Hp: 20/20
Weapons: Iron Sword 50/50, Mt: 11, Hit: 106, Crit: 4, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 4/0

Myrmidon 2
Hp: 21/21
Weapons: Iron Sword 50/50, Mt: 11, Hit: 104, Crit: 3, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 4/0

Myrmidon 3
Hp: 19/19
Weapons: Iron Sword 50/50, Mt: 11, Hit: 106, Crit: 4, Dodge: 16, Speed: 8, Defensess: 4/0

Archer 1
Hp: 18/18
Weapons: Iron Bow 50/50, Mt: 12, Hit: 105, Crit: 5, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 2/2

Archer 2
Hp: 17/17
Weapons: Iron Bow 50/50, Mt: 13, Hit: 105, Crit: 5, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 2/2

Illven
2012-11-27, 10:14 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Marigold had taken up a defensive position like "Cap'n" had asked. However she was then rudely shoved by Xander.

Hey!? What's your problem!?

And to think I thought he was cute! Granted it was a trick of the light, but still.

Can you complain later, kinda busy right now.

Oh right the bandits. This is the first time you've used your magic to harm someone, you sure you ready? I could always....

No.... I'm ready. Let's see the full extent of your powers.

ZeltArruin
2012-12-05, 08:23 PM
Chapter 1: On the Borders of the World
Objective: Seize and Rout

Turn 4
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Without%20a%20Prince/Chapter%20Maps/map1turn4.png
Player Turn:
Xander moves to G6 and shoves Marigold!

Marigold moves to E8 and attacks Bandit 2 with Flux!
{table]http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigoldbattlesprite.png|Marigold attacks and hits for 16 damage!|Bandit 2 can't retaliate.|Marigold attacks again and hits for 10 damage! Bandit 2 has been slain!|http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/banditleftface.png[/table]
Marigold gains 31 experience!

Jack moves to D8 and attacks Bandit 1 with Iron Bow!
{table]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/CJackSprite.gif|Jack attacks and hits for 9 damage!|Bandit 1 can't retaliate.|Jack attacks again and misses!|http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/banditleftface.png[/table]
Jack gains 10 experience!

Matthais moves to D6 and attacks Bandit 1 with Light!
{table]http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Matthias/Redo/Battle.png|Matthais attacks and hits for 9 damage!|Bandit 1 can't retaliate|http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/banditleftface.png[/table]
Matthais gains 10 experience!

Matthew moves to D7 and attacks Bandit 1 with an Iron Sword!
{table]http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/2021/swordguybattle.png|Matthew attacks and hits for 6 damage! Bandit 1 is slain!|http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/banditleftface.png[/table]
Matthew gains 31 experience!

Maxine moves to F9 and attacks Archer 1 with an Iron Axe!
{table]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4848/spritemaxinebattle.png|Maxine attacks and hits for 13 damage!|Archer 1 can't retaliate|http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/archerleftface.png[/table]

Enemy Turn:
Myrmidon 1 moves to D9 and attacks Jack with an Iron Sword!
{table]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/myrmidonrightface.png|Myrmidon 1 attacks and misses!|Jack can't retaliate|http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/CJackSprite.gif[/table] (another 100...)

Archer 1 moves to F11 and attacks Maxine with an Iron Bow!
{table]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/archerrightface.png|Vantage! Maxine can't attack!|Archer 1 attacks and hits for 4 damage!|http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4848/spritemaxinebattle.png[/table]

Players
Player: Illven
Character : Marigold
Class: Shaman
Level: 1
Exp: 31
Skills: Resolve
Affinity: Heaven
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|19|60%
Str|10|65%
Skl|8|40%
Spd|9|50%
Lck|3|25%
Def|4|30%
Res|7|30% [/table]
Inventory: Flux (Dur. 38/40, Rank E, Range 1-2, Mt 6, Hit 80, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Dark E (2/20)
Player Name: Steilos
Character Name: Matthew Paulder
Class: Myrmidon
Level: 1
Exp: 31
Skills: Wrath
Affinity: Fire
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|19|50%
Str|6|45%
Skl|11|55%
Spd|11|55%
Lck|4|35%
Def|6|30%
Res|3|30% [/table]
Inventory: Iron Sword (Dur. 49/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 5, Hit 90, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Swords E (1/20)
Player Name: Penguinator
Character Name: Cap'n "Murd'rin'" Maxine
Class: Lady Pirate
Level: 1
Exp: 10
Skill: Vantage
Affinity: Dark
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|17/21|60%
Str|8|50%
Skl|6|40%
Spd|10|55%
Lck|1|35%
Def|8|30%
Res|4|25%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Axe (Dur. 49/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 8, Hit 80, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Axes E (1/20)
Player: Sairyu
Character Name: Cephalus Jack
Class: Archer
Level: 1
Exp: 10
Skills: Parity
Affinity: Thunder
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|18|50%
Str/Mag|7|45%
Skl|7|55%
Spd|9|45%
Lck|8|35%
Def|6|30%
Res|5|40%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Bow (Dur. 49/50, Rank E, Range 2, Mt 6, Hit 85, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Bows E (1/20)
Player Name: HZ514
Character Name: Xander Gray
Class: Mercenary
Level: 1
Exp: 0
Skills: Renewal
Affinity: Water
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|22|80%
Str|9|50%
Skl|10|55%
Spd|8|45%
Lck|3|20%
Def|7|40%
Res|1|10% [/table]
Inventory: Iron Sword (Dur. 50/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 5, Hit 90, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Sword E (0/20)
Player Name: Herpestidae
Character Name: Matthias the Mute Monk
Class: Monk
Level: 1
Exp: 10
Skills: Shade
Affinity: Heaven
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|24|50%
Mag|6|60%
Skl|8|65%
Spd|7|45%
Lck|5|15%
Def|4|10%
Res|6|55%[/table]
Inventory: Light (Dur. 39/40, Rank E, Range 1-2, Mt 3, Hit 100, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Light Magic E (1/20)
Convoy:
5000 gold
Enemies
Bandit 3, Level 1
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 17, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defenses: 2/0

Bandit 4, Level 1
HP: 21/21
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 16, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 12, Speed: 6, Defenses: 5/0

Bandit 5, Level 1
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 16, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defenses: 4/0

Bandit 6, Level 1
HP: 26/26
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 15, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 8, Speed: 4, Defensess: 4/0

Bandit 7, Level 1
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 17, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defensess: 2/0

Myrmidon 1, Level 1
Hp: 20/20
Weapons: Iron Sword 50/50, Mt: 11, Hit: 106, Crit: 4, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 4/0

Myrmidon 2, Level 1
Hp: 21/21
Weapons: Iron Sword 50/50, Mt: 11, Hit: 104, Crit: 3, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 4/0

Myrmidon 3, Level 1
Hp: 19/19
Weapons: Iron Sword 50/50, Mt: 11, Hit: 106, Crit: 4, Dodge: 16, Speed: 8, Defensess: 4/0

Archer 1, Level 1
Hp: 5/18
Weapons: Iron Bow 49/50, Mt: 12, Hit: 105, Crit: 5, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 2/2

Archer 2, Level 1
Hp: 17/17
Weapons: Iron Bow 50/50, Mt: 13, Hit: 105, Crit: 5, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 2/2

Penguinator
2012-12-05, 10:34 PM
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
Cap'n took the arrow from her side, crushing it in her grip. "Grah! Ye'll pay fer that, ye bastid!"

Illven
2012-12-05, 10:49 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Marigold stared wondrously at her hand. It was the first time she had sent her dark rays out to kill a man, before she had only used it for hunting.

She loved how good it felt. The raw, exhilarating power of it. She let out a chuckle.

My power is amazing isn't it. The fey whispered seductively to Marigold's head.

Oh yes it is. Marigold said with a smile, and then blushed when she realized she said it aloud.

It doesn't matter. Marigold thought with a shrug. Everyone's too busy ganging up on the bandits, or in "Cap'n" case failing to kill.

Yup, we took him out all by ourselves. The fey thought smugly.

Penguinator
2012-12-05, 11:00 PM
It doesn't matter. Marigold thought with a shrug. Everyone's too busy ganging up on the bandits, or in "Cap'n" case failing to kill.


Jack moves to D8 and attacks Bandit 1 with Iron Bow!
{table]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/CJackSprite.gif|Jack attacks again and misses!|http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/banditleftface.png[/table]


Yes, because that statement is totally fair.

Illven
2012-12-05, 11:39 PM
Yes, because that statement is totally fair.

(OOC She's kinda drunk with power at the moment.... Alberich would hate her)

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Cap'n She called over. Need any help with that archer?

Penguinator
2012-12-05, 11:48 PM
(OOC She's kinda drunk with power at the moment.... Alberich would hate her)

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Cap'n She called over. Need any help with that archer?

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
The Cap'n shot her a death glare that said, "No, and if you pester me, you're next."

Illven
2012-12-05, 11:59 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

She's a feisty one, please tell me she has red hair?

How the bloody hell should I know, you're the one with all the divining powers.

You could just ask.

I think she'll try to kill me, if I do.

ZeltArruin
2012-12-11, 05:32 PM
Chapter 1: On the Borders of the World
Objective: Seize and Rout

Turn 5
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Without%20a%20Prince/Chapter%20Maps/map1turn5.png
Player Turn:
Jack moves to E10 and attacks Archer 1 with an Iron Sword!
{table]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/CJackSprite.gif|Parity! Jack attacks and hits for 5 damage! Archer 1 is slain!|http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/archerleftface.png[/table]
Jack gains 31 experience!

Marigold moves to C10 and attacks Myrmidon 1 with Flux!
{table]http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigoldbattlesprite.png|Marigold attacks and hits for 16 damage!|Myrmidon 1 is unable to retaliate.|http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/myrmidonleftface.png[/table]
Marigold gains 10 experience!

Matthais moves to C8 and attacks Myrmidon 1 with Light!
{table]http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Matthias/Redo/Battle.png|Matthais attacks and hits for 4 damage! Myrmidon 1 is slain!|http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/myrmidonleftface.png[/table]
Matthais gains 31 experience!

Matthew moves to C9?

Maxine moves to D10.

Xander moves to G6.

Enemy Turn:
No actions.

Bandit 7: "Boss! Someone's 'ere! Git out 'ere!"
No reply...yet.

Players
Player: Illven
Character : Marigold
Class: Shaman
Level: 1
Exp: 41
Skills: Resolve
Affinity: Heaven
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|19|60%
Str|10|65%
Skl|8|40%
Spd|9|50%
Lck|3|25%
Def|4|30%
Res|7|30% [/table]
Inventory: Flux (Dur. 37/40, Rank E, Range 1-2, Mt 6, Hit 80, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Dark E (3/20)
Player Name: Steilos
Character Name: Matthew Paulder
Class: Myrmidon
Level: 1
Exp: 31
Skills: Wrath
Affinity: Fire
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|19|50%
Str|6|45%
Skl|11|55%
Spd|11|55%
Lck|4|35%
Def|6|30%
Res|3|30% [/table]
Inventory: Iron Sword (Dur. 49/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 5, Hit 90, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Swords E (1/20)
Player Name: Penguinator
Character Name: Cap'n "Murd'rin'" Maxine
Class: Lady Pirate
Level: 1
Exp: 10
Skill: Vantage
Affinity: Dark
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|17/21|60%
Str|8|50%
Skl|6|40%
Spd|10|55%
Lck|1|35%
Def|8|30%
Res|4|25%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Axe (Dur. 49/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 8, Hit 80, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Axes E (1/20)
Player: Sairyu
Character Name: Cephalus Jack
Class: Archer
Level: 1
Exp: 41
Skills: Parity
Affinity: Thunder
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|18|50%
Str/Mag|7|45%
Skl|7|55%
Spd|9|45%
Lck|8|35%
Def|6|30%
Res|5|40%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Bow (Dur. 48/50, Rank E, Range 2, Mt 6, Hit 85, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Bows E (2/20)
Player Name: HZ514
Character Name: Xander Gray
Class: Mercenary
Level: 1
Exp: 0
Skills: Renewal
Affinity: Water
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|22|80%
Str|9|50%
Skl|10|55%
Spd|8|45%
Lck|3|20%
Def|7|40%
Res|1|10% [/table]
Inventory: Iron Sword (Dur. 50/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 5, Hit 90, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Sword E (0/20)
Player Name: Herpestidae
Character Name: Matthias the Mute Monk
Class: Monk
Level: 1
Exp: 41
Skills: Shade
Affinity: Heaven
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|24|50%
Mag|6|60%
Skl|8|65%
Spd|7|45%
Lck|5|15%
Def|4|10%
Res|6|55%[/table]
Inventory: Light (Dur. 38/40, Rank E, Range 1-2, Mt 3, Hit 100, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Light Magic E (2/20)
Convoy:
5000 gold
Enemies
Bandit 3, Level 1
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 17, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defenses: 2/0

Bandit 4, Level 1
HP: 21/21
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 16, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 12, Speed: 6, Defenses: 5/0

Bandit 5, Level 1
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 16, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defenses: 4/0

Bandit 6, Level 1
HP: 26/26
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 15, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 8, Speed: 4, Defensess: 4/0

Bandit 7, Level 1
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 17, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defensess: 2/0

Myrmidon 2, Level 1
Hp: 21/21
Weapons: Iron Sword 50/50, Mt: 11, Hit: 104, Crit: 3, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 4/0

Myrmidon 3, Level 1
Hp: 19/19
Weapons: Iron Sword 50/50, Mt: 11, Hit: 106, Crit: 4, Dodge: 16, Speed: 8, Defensess: 4/0

Archer 2, Level 1
Hp: 17/17
Weapons: Iron Bow 50/50, Mt: 13, Hit: 105, Crit: 5, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 2/2

Penguinator
2012-12-11, 05:45 PM
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
Cap'n moved into the forest, looking at the others with a finger to her lips. She called to the bandit nearby, "Hey, fat bastid! Come get me!"

Illven
2012-12-11, 06:39 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Hey, that was my kill! Tear him apart!

Marigold ignored the fey, to bow towards Matthais.

Thank you for your help.

Arrgh!

Herpestidae
2012-12-11, 07:21 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Thank you for your help.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Matthias/Redo/Mug.png

Matthias offers a warm smile in return.

ZeltArruin
2012-12-18, 06:38 PM
Chapter 1: On the Borders of the World
Objective: Seize and Rout

Turn 6
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Without%20a%20Prince/Chapter%20Maps/map1turn6.png
Player Turn:
Maxine moves to D13 and waits.

Marigold moves to C11 and waits.

Matthew moves to D11 and waits.

Matthias moves to D10 and waits.

Xander moves to E9 and waits.

Jack moves to E12 and waits.

Enemy Turn:
Grom arrives at O9 and shoves Bandit 7 out of the way.

Grom: "Boss says I'm in charge 'ere. Now! You lot, get at em!" The bandit shouts, his voice ringing far from the fortress, and with a murmur, the rest of the enemies moves forwards.

Bandit 3 moves to C14 and attacks Maxine with an Iron Axe!

{table]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4848/spritemaxinebattle.png|Vantage! Maxine attacks Bandit 3 and hits for 14 damage!|Bandit 3 retaliates and hits for 9 damage!|Maxine attacks again and hits for 10 damage! Bandit 3 is slain!|http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/banditleftface.png[/table]
Maxine gains 31 experience!

Bandit 4 moves to C16 and waits.

Bandit 5 moves to G17 and waits.

Bandit 6 moves to M18 and waits.

Bandit 7 moves to M12 and waits.

Myrmidon 2 moves to C15 and waits.

Myrmidon 3 moves to N12 and waits.

Archer 2 moves to K11 and waits.

Players
Player: Illven
Character : Marigold
Hp: 19/19
Class: Shaman
Level: 1
Exp: 41
Skills: Resolve
Affinity: Heaven
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|19|60%
Str|10|65%
Skl|8|40%
Spd|9|50%
Lck|3|25%
Def|4|30%
Res|7|30% [/table]
Inventory: Flux (Dur. 37/40, Rank E, Range 1-2, Mt 6, Hit 80, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Dark E (3/20)
Player Name: Steilos
Character Name: Matthew Paulder
Hp: 19/19
Class: Myrmidon
Level: 1
Exp: 31
Skills: Wrath
Affinity: Fire
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|19|50%
Str|6|45%
Skl|11|55%
Spd|11|55%
Lck|4|35%
Def|6|30%
Res|3|30% [/table]
Inventory: Iron Sword (Dur. 49/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 5, Hit 90, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Swords E (1/20)
Player Name: Penguinator
Character Name: Cap'n "Murd'rin'" Maxine
Hp: 8/21
Class: Lady Pirate
Level: 1
Exp: 41
Skill: Vantage
Affinity: Dark
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|8/21|60%
Str|8|50%
Skl|6|40%
Spd|10|55%
Lck|1|35%
Def|8|30%
Res|4|25%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Axe (Dur. 47/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 8, Hit 80, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Axes E (3/20)
Player: Sairyu
Character Name: Cephalus Jack
Hp: 18/18
Class: Archer
Level: 1
Exp: 41
Skills: Parity
Affinity: Thunder
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|18|50%
Str/Mag|7|45%
Skl|7|55%
Spd|9|45%
Lck|8|35%
Def|6|30%
Res|5|40%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Bow (Dur. 48/50, Rank E, Range 2, Mt 6, Hit 85, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Bows E (2/20)
Player Name: HZ514
Character Name: Xander Gray
Hp: 22/22
Class: Mercenary
Level: 1
Exp: 0
Skills: Renewal
Affinity: Water
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|22|80%
Str|9|50%
Skl|10|55%
Spd|8|45%
Lck|3|20%
Def|7|40%
Res|1|10% [/table]
Inventory: Iron Sword (Dur. 50/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 5, Hit 90, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Sword E (0/20)
Player Name: Herpestidae
Character Name: Matthias the Mute Monk
Hp: 24/24
Class: Monk
Level: 1
Exp: 41
Skills: Shade
Affinity: Heaven
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|24|50%
Mag|6|60%
Skl|8|65%
Spd|7|45%
Lck|5|15%
Def|4|10%
Res|6|55%[/table]
Inventory: Light (Dur. 38/40, Rank E, Range 1-2, Mt 3, Hit 100, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Light Magic E (2/20)
Convoy:
5000 gold
Enemies
Grom, Bandit, Level 2
Hp: 30/30
Weapons: Hand Axe 25/25, Range: 1-2, Mt: 18, Hit: 77, Crit: 3, Dodge: 14(34), Speed: 7, Defenses: 4(6)/1(3)

Bandit 4, Level 1
HP: 21/21
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 16, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 12, Speed: 6, Defenses: 5/0

Bandit 5, Level 1
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 16, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defenses: 4/0

Bandit 6, Level 1
HP: 26/26
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 15, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 8, Speed: 4, Defensess: 4/0

Bandit 7, Level 1
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 17, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defensess: 2/0

Myrmidon 2, Level 1
Hp: 21/21
Weapons: Iron Sword 50/50, Mt: 11, Hit: 104, Crit: 3, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 4/0

Myrmidon 3, Level 1
Hp: 19/19
Weapons: Iron Sword 50/50, Mt: 11, Hit: 106, Crit: 4, Dodge: 16, Speed: 8, Defensess: 4/0

Archer 2, Level 1
Hp: 17/17
Weapons: Iron Bow 50/50, Mt: 13, Hit: 105, Crit: 5, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 2/2

ZeltArruin
2013-01-02, 08:18 PM
Chapter 1: On the Borders of the World
Objective: Seize and Rout

Turn 7
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Without%20a%20Prince/Chapter%20Maps/map1turn7_zps08cf716e.png
Player Turn:

Xander moves to C10 and trades his Vulnerary to Matthew.

Maxine moves to B15 and uses a Vulnerary. Maxine restores 10 Hp!

Marigold moves to B14 and attacks Myrmidon 2!
{table]http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigoldbattlesprite.png|Marigold attacks Myrmidon 2 with Flux and hits for 16 damage!|Myrmidon 2 is unable to retaliate.|http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/myrmidonleftface.png[/table]
Marigold gains 10 experience!

Matthais moves to C13 and attacks Myrmidon 2!
{table]http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Matthias/Redo/Battle.png|Matthais attacks Myrmidon 2 with Light and hits for 5 damage! Myrmidon 2 is slain!|http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/myrmidonleftface.png[/table]
Matthais gains 31 experience!

Jack moves to C14 and attacks Bandit 4!
{table]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/CJackSprite.gif|Jack attacks Bandit 4 with Iron Bow and hits for 8 damage!|Bandit 4 is unable to retaliate.|http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/banditleftface.png[/table]
Jack gains 10 experience!

Matthew moves to C15 and attacks Bandit 4!
{table]http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/2021/swordguybattle.png|Matthew attacks Bandit 4 with an Iron Sword and hits for 7 damage!|Bandit 4 retaliates and hits for 9 damage!|Matthew attacks again and hits for 6 damage! Bandit 4 is slain!|http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/banditleftface.png[/table]
Matthew gains 31 experience!

Enemy Turn:

Bandit 5 moves to C17.

Bandit 6 moves to J17.

Bandit 7 moves to L15.

Myrmidon 3 moves to L14.

Archer 2 moves to J14.

Players
Player: Illven
Character : Marigold
Hp: 19/19
Class: Shaman
Level: 1
Exp: 51
Skills: Resolve
Affinity: Heaven
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|19|60%
Str|10|65%
Skl|8|40%
Spd|9|50%
Lck|3|25%
Def|4|30%
Res|7|30% [/table]
Inventory: Flux (Dur. 36/40, Rank E, Range 1-2, Mt 6, Hit 80, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Dark E (4/20)
Player Name: Steilos
Character Name: Matthew Paulder
Hp: 10/19
Class: Myrmidon
Level: 1
Exp: 62
Skills: Wrath
Affinity: Fire
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|19|50%
Str|6|45%
Skl|11|55%
Spd|11|55%
Lck|4|35%
Def|6|30%
Res|3|30% [/table]
Inventory: Iron Sword (Dur. 47/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 5, Hit 90, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Swords E (3/20)
Player Name: Penguinator
Character Name: Cap'n "Murd'rin'" Maxine
Hp: 18/21
Class: Lady Pirate
Level: 1
Exp: 41
Skill: Vantage
Affinity: Dark
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|8/21|60%
Str|8|50%
Skl|6|40%
Spd|10|55%
Lck|1|35%
Def|8|30%
Res|4|25%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Axe (Dur. 47/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 8, Hit 80, Crit 0), Vulnerary (2/3)
Weapon Rank: Axes E (3/20)
Player: Sairyu
Character Name: Cephalus Jack
Hp: 18/18
Class: Archer
Level: 1
Exp: 51
Skills: Parity
Affinity: Thunder
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|18|50%
Str|7|45%
Skl|7|55%
Spd|9|45%
Lck|8|35%
Def|6|30%
Res|5|40%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Bow (Dur. 47/50, Rank E, Range 2, Mt 6, Hit 85, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Bows E (3/20)
Player Name: HZ514
Character Name: Xander Gray
Hp: 22/22
Class: Mercenary
Level: 1
Exp: 0
Skills: Renewal
Affinity: Water
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|22|80%
Str|9|50%
Skl|10|55%
Spd|8|45%
Lck|3|20%
Def|7|40%
Res|1|10% [/table]
Inventory: Iron Sword (Dur. 50/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 5, Hit 90, Crit 0)
Weapon Ranks: Sword E (0/20)
Player Name: Herpestidae
Character Name: Matthias the Mute Monk
Hp: 24/24
Class: Monk
Level: 1
Exp: 72
Skills: Shade
Affinity: Heaven
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|24|50%
Mag|6|60%
Skl|8|65%
Spd|7|45%
Lck|5|15%
Def|4|10%
Res|6|55%[/table]
Inventory: Light (Dur. 37/40, Rank E, Range 1-2, Mt 3, Hit 100, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Light Magic E (3/20)
Convoy:
5000 gold
Enemies
Grom, Bandit, Level 2
Hp: 30/30
Weapons: Hand Axe 25/25, Range: 1-2, Mt: 18, Hit: 77, Crit: 3, Dodge: 14(34), Speed: 7, Defenses: 4(6)/1(3)

Bandit 5, Level 1
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 16, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defenses: 4/0

Bandit 6, Level 1
HP: 26/26
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 15, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 8, Speed: 4, Defensess: 4/0

Bandit 7, Level 1
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 17, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defensess: 2/0

Myrmidon 3, Level 1
Hp: 19/19
Weapons: Iron Sword 50/50, Mt: 11, Hit: 106, Crit: 4, Dodge: 16, Speed: 8, Defensess: 4/0

Archer 2, Level 1
Hp: 17/17
Weapons: Iron Bow 50/50, Mt: 13, Hit: 105, Crit: 5, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 2/2

Illven
2013-01-02, 08:49 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Marigold's fey fumed again.

I thought Monks were supposed to be all about peace and love, not killstealing!?

Does it really matter who kills the bandit?

Yes! He's just lucky you're weak to light magic or I'd show him who's boss.

Trying to distract the fey from attacking her companion she looked at Maxine.

So Cap'n. I've just been wondering, what color is your hair?

Penguinator
2013-01-02, 08:53 PM
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
The Cap'n had taken a drink from her vulnerary. Upon hearing the shaman's question, she spewed it in the girl's face. Wiping her lip, she glared, shrugged and walked off towards the nearby house.

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
"Bandits about, 'lubbers. Lock yer doors."

Illven
2013-01-02, 09:08 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Stunned Marigold blinked before trying to wipe off the juice.

Ugh! What in the endless plains of the abyss was that for? :smallyuk: It was a simple question lady! :smallannoyed:

Oh yeah! Tons of spunk!

She spewed liquid at my face!

Oh calm down. It was healing juice, not acid.

Herpestidae
2013-01-02, 11:41 PM
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
The Cap'n had taken a drink from her vulnerary. Upon hearing the shaman's question, she spewed it in the girl's face. Wiping her lip, she glared, shrugged and walked off towards the nearby house.

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
"Bandits about, 'lubbers. Lock yer doors."

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Matthias/Redo/Mug.png

That... was no way to treat a lady. Or anyone else, for that matter. This Cap'n lady would require a massive behavior adjustment. Ruler in hand, he stalks toward her, indignance shining in his eyes.

The resultant smack would likely have been heard for half a mile, were it not for his curse of silence.

((Refresher: the "curse" was actually a spell used to create Stealth Charms. He and anything he touches will literally be unable to make a sound.))

Penguinator
2013-01-03, 12:00 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Matthias/Redo/Mug.png

That... was no way to treat a lady. Or anyone else, for that matter. This Cap'n lady would require a massive behavior adjustment. Ruler in hand, he stalks toward her, indignance shining in his eyes.

The resultant smack would likely have been heard for half a mile, were it not for his curse of silence.

((Refresher: the "curse" was actually a spell used to create Stealth Charms. He and anything he touches will literally be unable to make a sound.))

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
The Cap'n wasted no time. She grabbed the monk by his collar and kneed him in the groin. Hard. "Lissen here, you li'l bastid. You touch me again, nay; think abou' touchin' me again, yer a dead man. And no one will hear yer screams." She tossed him to the ground, leaving whomever had answered the door to wonder which side was more dangerous.

Illven
2013-01-03, 12:12 AM
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
The Cap'n wasted no time. She grabbed the monk by his collar and kneed him in the groin. Hard. "Lissen here, you li'l bastid. You touch me again, nay; think abou' touchin' me again, yer a dead man. And no one will hear yer screams." She tossed him to the ground, leaving whomever had answered the door to wonder which side was more dangerous.

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Marigold glared at the cap'n

Fine, if he goes "missing" I know who to blame. And who to exact my revenge upon.

Aw. Someone has a little crush :smalltongue:

No I don't. He's just helping me out, friends stick together.

Marigold walked over to Matthias and extended her hand to him.

Need a hand getting up? She offered.

Penguinator
2013-01-03, 12:32 AM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Marigold glared at the cap'n

Fine, if he goes "missing" I know who to blame. And who to exact my revenge upon.

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
"Lissen, kid, the less you try to talk ta me, the better fer the both of us." Then she mumbled something incoherently, along the lines of, "'ry fer the vuln'ry."

Illven
2013-01-03, 12:39 AM
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
"Lissen, kid, the less you try to talk ta me, the better fer the both of us." Then she mumbled something incoherently, along the lines of, "'ry fer the vuln'ry."

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Marigold grumbled abit before saying

Okay, okay. It's forgiven.

You're just saying that so she won't butcher Mr. Killstealer.

Eh, more like fifty-fifty. I'd rather not hate this trip.

Herpestidae
2013-01-03, 12:54 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Matthias/Redo/Mug.png

Matthias accepts Marigold's proffered hand with a grateful smile. He glares into the "Cap'n's" eyes, unfazed by her threat, before settling back into his smiling routine.

Then his eyes begin to glow with mystic energy as a brilliant nova flashes between the two. When it recedes, the only indication that Matthias had even moved was his rope belt tied in a loose knot around the Cap'n's neck.

He's still smiling as he walks off.

Penguinator
2013-01-03, 01:04 AM
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
The Cap'n shook her head and tossed the belt to the ground. She looked back into the doorway, her voice heavy. "Ya gonna lock yer damn door, er what?"

ZeltArruin
2013-01-03, 11:43 AM
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
The Cap'n shook her head and tossed the belt to the ground. She looked back into the doorway, her voice heavy. "Ya gonna lock yer damn door, er what?"

The door swings inwards revealing that there was no one inside. The interior is about as well kept as you would imagine from a brigand, with many of the previous fineries in ruin.

Penguinator
2013-01-03, 01:38 PM
The door swings inwards revealing that there was no one inside. The interior is about as well kept as you would imagine from a brigand, with many of the previous fineries in ruin.

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
The Cap'n shook her head in disbelief. She stepped inside, looking around for any signs of life. "Any'un in here? Hey!"

ZeltArruin
2013-01-11, 08:23 PM
Chapter 1: On the Borders of the World
Objective: Seize and Rout

Turn 8
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Without%20a%20Prince/Chapter%20Maps/map1turn8_zps891fdd5c.png
Player Turn:
Marigold moves to A17 and attacks Bandit 5!
{table]http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigoldbattlesprite.png|Marigold attacks Bandit 5 with Flux and hits for 16 damage!|Bandit 5 is unable to retaliate.|Marigold attacks again and hits for 8 damage! Bandit 5 is slain!|http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/banditleftface.png[/table]
Marigold gains 31 experience!

Matthias moves to D16 and visits an abandoned house.

Jack moves to B16 and visits an abandoned house.

Maxine moves to C18 and visits an abandoned house.

Xander moves to C14 and shoves Matthew.

Matthew moves to E18 and visits an abandoned house.

Enemy Turn:
Bandit 6 moves to F17.

Bandit 7 moves to J17.

Myrmidon 3 moves to J16.

Archer 2 moves to H16.

Other Turn:
Macheath Jackal reinforces to Q19.

Players
Player: Illven
Character : Marigold
Hp: 19/19
Class: Shaman
Level: 1
Exp: 82
Skills: Resolve
Affinity: Heaven
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|19|60%
Str|10|65%
Skl|8|40%
Spd|9|50%
Lck|3|25%
Def|4|30%
Res|7|30% [/table]
Inventory: Flux (Dur. 34/40, Rank E, Range 1-2, Mt 6, Hit 80, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Dark E (6/20)
Player Name: Steilos
Character Name: Matthew Paulder
Hp: 10/19
Class: Myrmidon
Level: 1
Exp: 62
Skills: Wrath
Affinity: Fire
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|19|50%
Str|6|45%
Skl|11|55%
Spd|11|55%
Lck|4|35%
Def|6|30%
Res|3|30% [/table]
Inventory: Iron Sword (Dur. 47/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 5, Hit 90, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Swords E (3/20)
Player Name: Penguinator
Character Name: Cap'n "Murd'rin'" Maxine
Hp: 18/21
Class: Lady Pirate
Level: 1
Exp: 41
Skill: Vantage
Affinity: Dark
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|8/21|60%
Str|8|50%
Skl|6|40%
Spd|10|55%
Lck|1|35%
Def|8|30%
Res|4|25%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Axe (Dur. 47/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 8, Hit 80, Crit 0), Vulnerary (2/3)
Weapon Rank: Axes E (3/20)
Player: Sairyu
Character Name: Cephalus Jack
Hp: 18/18
Class: Archer
Level: 1
Exp: 51
Skills: Parity
Affinity: Thunder
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|18|50%
Str|7|45%
Skl|7|55%
Spd|9|45%
Lck|8|35%
Def|6|30%
Res|5|40%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Bow (Dur. 47/50, Rank E, Range 2, Mt 6, Hit 85, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Bows E (3/20)
Player Name: HZ514
Character Name: Xander Gray
Hp: 22/22
Class: Mercenary
Level: 1
Exp: 0
Skills: Renewal
Affinity: Water
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|22|80%
Str|9|50%
Skl|10|55%
Spd|8|45%
Lck|3|20%
Def|7|40%
Res|1|10% [/table]
Inventory: Iron Sword (Dur. 50/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 5, Hit 90, Crit 0)
Weapon Ranks: Sword E (0/20)
Player Name: Herpestidae
Character Name: Matthias the Mute Monk
Hp: 24/24
Class: Monk
Level: 1
Exp: 72
Skills: Shade
Affinity: Heaven
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|24|50%
Mag|6|60%
Skl|8|65%
Spd|7|45%
Lck|5|15%
Def|4|10%
Res|6|55%[/table]
Inventory: Light (Dur. 37/40, Rank E, Range 1-2, Mt 3, Hit 100, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Light Magic E (3/20)
Convoy:
5000 gold
Enemies
Grom, Bandit, Level 2
Hp: 30/30
Weapons: Hand Axe 25/25, Range: 1-2, Mt: 18, Hit: 77, Crit: 3, Dodge: 14(34), Speed: 7, Defenses: 4(6)/1(3)

Bandit 6, Level 1
HP: 26/26
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 15, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 8, Speed: 4, Defensess: 4/0

Bandit 7, Level 1
HP: 24/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 17, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defensess: 2/0

Myrmidon 3, Level 1
Hp: 19/19
Weapons: Iron Sword 50/50, Mt: 11, Hit: 106, Crit: 4, Dodge: 16, Speed: 8, Defensess: 4/0

Archer 2, Level 1
Hp: 17/17
Weapons: Iron Bow 50/50, Mt: 13, Hit: 105, Crit: 5, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 2/2

Other
Player Name: kakekikoku
Character Name: Macheath Jackal
Hp: 22/22
Class: Soldier
Level: 2
Exp: 0
Skills: Adept
Affinity: Water
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|22|60%
Str|8|50%
Skl|10|50%
Spd|10|55%
Lck|3|20%
Def|6|40%
Res|5|25%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Lance(Dur. 50/50, Rank E, Mt 7, Hit 85, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Lances E (10/20)

kakekikoku
2013-01-11, 11:04 PM
Macheath moved out of his scouting position in the hills surrounding the bandit stronghold. He had been hired to rout a hive of bandits in the mountains, exactly his kind of job, and figured he would take them out one by one over the course of a few days. However, with the commotion in the distance, it seemed like his job would be sped up quite a bit.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9588/macheath.png
"Seems like someone got here before me... they brought quite a few men too."
He stroked his chin thoughtfully.
"Well, it doesn't matter. I'm not going to have come all this way without having my bit of fun... and it doesn't look like they'd deny the help."

Illven
2013-01-12, 01:57 AM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Marigold had effortlessly taken care of the bandit. The dark blobs she had summoned consumed the man's flesh.

Finally! Mr.Killstealer lets me kill my own targets! :smallbiggrin:

Are you still going on about that. You are such a five year old! :smallannoyed:

ZeltArruin
2013-01-21, 04:50 PM
Chapter 1: On the Borders of the World
Objective: Seize and Rout

Turn 9
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Without%20a%20Prince/Chapter%20Maps/map1turn9_zps5bc2621c.png
Player Turn:
Matthew moves to F18 and uses a Vulnerary. Matthew recovers 9 HP!

Matthias moves to E18 and attacks Bandit 6!
{table]http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Matthias/Redo/Battle.png|Matthias the Mute Monk attacks Bandit 6 with Light and hits for 9 damage!|Bandit 6 is unable to retaliate.|http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/banditleftface.png[/table]
Matthias gains 10 experience!

Jack moves to E16 and attacks Bandit 6!
{table]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/CJackSprite.gif|Cephalus Jack attacks Bandit 6 with an Iron Bow and hits for 9 damage!|Bandit 6 is unable to retaliate.|Jack attacks again and hits for 8 damage! Bandit 6 is slain!|http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/banditleftface.png[/table]
Jack gains 31 experience!

Xander moves to D17 and contemplates his own existence.

Maxine more to C17 and shoves Xander to E17, thus interrupting his contemplations.

Marigold moves to D17.

Enemy Turn:
Grom: "Eh, more to the south, and they're doin' a good 'un on da boys....uh-oh....Eh, lads! Get your sorry arses out 'ere an' fight!"

Bandit 8 reinforces to N10!

Bandit 9 reinforces to P10!

Bandit 10 reinforces to O11!

Myrmidon 4 reinforces out of the ruins to P18!

Myrmidon 5 reinforces out of the ruins to R18!

Bandit 7 moves to F17 and attacks Matthew!
{table]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/banditrightface.png|Bandit 7 attacks Matthew with an Iron Axe and hits for 10 damage!|Wrath! Matthew retaliates and hits for 10 damage!|Wrath! Matthew attacks again and hits for 10 damage!|http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/2021/swordguybattle.png[/table]
Matthew gains 10 experience! (Rolled under 10 for both hits, above 70 for crit rolls)

Myrmidon 3 moves to G17.

Archer 2 moves to G16 and attacks Jack!
{table]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/archerrightface.png|Archer 2 attacks Jack with an Iron Bow and hits for 7 damage!|Jack retaliates and hits for 11 damage!|http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/CJackSprite.gif[/table]
Jack gains 10 experience!

Other Turn:
Macheath moves to Q18 and attacks Myrmidon 4!
{table]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/8128/macheathb.png|Macheath attacks Myrmidon 4 with an Iron Lance and hits for 14 damage! Adept! Macheath attacks again and hits for 6 damage! Myrmidon 4 is slain!|http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/myrmidonleftface.png[/table]

Players
Player: Illven
Character : Marigold
Hp: 19/19
Class: Shaman
Level: 1
Exp: 82
Skills: Resolve
Affinity: Heaven
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|19|60%
Str|10|65%
Skl|8|40%
Spd|9|50%
Lck|3|25%
Def|4|30%
Res|7|30% [/table]
Inventory: Flux (Dur. 34/40, Rank E, Range 1-2, Mt 6, Hit 80, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Dark E (6/20)
Player Name: Steilos
Character Name: Matthew Paulder
Hp: 9/19
Class: Myrmidon
Level: 1
Exp: 72
Skills: Wrath
Affinity: Fire
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|19|50%
Str|6|45%
Skl|11|55%
Spd|11|55%
Lck|4|35%
Def|6|30%
Res|3|30% [/table]
Inventory: Iron Sword (Dur. 45/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 5, Hit 90, Crit 0), Vulnerary (2/3), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Swords E (5/20)
Player Name: Penguinator
Character Name: Cap'n "Murd'rin'" Maxine
Hp: 18/21
Class: Lady Pirate
Level: 1
Exp: 41
Skill: Vantage
Affinity: Dark
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|21|60%
Str|8|50%
Skl|6|40%
Spd|10|55%
Lck|1|35%
Def|8|30%
Res|4|25%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Axe (Dur. 47/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 8, Hit 80, Crit 0), Vulnerary (2/3), Iron Sword (Dur. 50/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 5, Hit 90, Crit 0)
Weapon Rank: Axes E (3/20)
Player: Sairyu
Character Name: Cephalus Jack
Hp: 11/18
Class: Archer
Level: 1
Exp: 92
Skills: Parity
Affinity: Thunder
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|18|50%
Str|7|45%
Skl|7|55%
Spd|9|45%
Lck|8|35%
Def|6|30%
Res|5|40%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Bow (Dur. 44/50, Rank E, Range 2, Mt 6, Hit 85, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Bows E (6/20)
Player Name: HZ514
Character Name: Xander Gray
Hp: 22/22
Class: Mercenary
Level: 1
Exp: 0
Skills: Renewal
Affinity: Water
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|22|80%
Str|9|50%
Skl|10|55%
Spd|8|45%
Lck|3|20%
Def|7|40%
Res|1|10% [/table]
Inventory:
Weapon Ranks: Sword E (0/20)
Player Name: Herpestidae
Character Name: Matthias the Mute Monk
Hp: 24/24
Class: Monk
Level: 1
Exp: 82
Skills: Shade
Affinity: Heaven
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|24|50%
Mag|6|60%
Skl|8|65%
Spd|7|45%
Lck|5|15%
Def|4|10%
Res|6|55%[/table]
Inventory: Light (Dur. 36/40, Rank E, Range 1-2, Mt 3, Hit 100, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Light Magic E (4/20)
Convoy:
Items (0/10)

Gold
5000
Enemies
Grom, Bandit, Level 2
Hp: 30/30
Weapons: Hand Axe 25/25, Range: 1-2, Mt: 18, Hit: 77, Crit: 3, Dodge: 14(34), Speed: 7, Defenses: 4(6)/1(3)

Bandit 7, Level 1
HP: 4/24
Weapons: Iron Axe 49/50, Mt: 17, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defensess: 2/0

Bandit 8, Level 1
HP: 25/25
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 17, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defensess: 3/1

Bandit 9, Level 1
HP: 22/22
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 18, Hit: 92, Crit: 3, Dodge: 12, Speed: 6, Defensess: 2/0

Bandit 10, Level 1
HP: 23/23
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 17, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 8, Speed: 4, Defensess: 4/0

Myrmidon 3, Level 1
Hp: 19/19
Weapons: Iron Sword 50/50, Mt: 11, Hit: 106, Crit: 4, Dodge: 16, Speed: 8, Defensess: 4/0

Myrmidon 5, Level 1
Hp: 19/19
Weapons: Iron Sword 50/50, Mt: 10, Hit: 106, Crit: 4, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 2/0

Archer 2, Level 1
Hp: 6/17
Weapons: Iron Bow 49/50, Mt: 13, Hit: 105, Crit: 5, Dodge: 14, Speed: 7, Defensess: 2/2
Other
Player Name: kakekikoku
Character Name: Macheath Jackal
Hp: 22/22
Class: Soldier
Level: 2
Exp: 0
Skills: Adept
Affinity: Water
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|22|60%
Str|8|50%
Skl|10|50%
Spd|10|55%
Lck|3|20%
Def|6|40%
Res|5|25%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Lance(Dur. 48/50, Rank E, Mt 7, Hit 85, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Lances E (12/20)

ZeltArruin
2013-02-01, 07:09 PM
Chapter 1: On the Borders of the World
Objective: Seize and Rout

Turn 10
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Without%20a%20Prince/Chapter%20Maps/map1turn10_zps5b27cc25.png

Player Phase:
Matthew Paulder attacks Bandit 7 with an Iron Sword!
{table]http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/2021/swordguybattle.png|Wrath! Matthew attacks and critically hits for 30 4 damage! Bandit 7 is slain!|http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/banditleftface.png[/table]
Matthew Paulder gains 31 experience! Matthew grows to level 2 and gains +1 Hp, +1 Lck, +1 Def!

Matthais the Mute Monk moves to G19 and attacks Myrmidon 3 with Light!
{table]http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Matthias/Redo/Battle.png|Matthais attacks and hits for 9 damage!|Myrmidon 3 cannot retaliate.|http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/myrmidonleftface.png[/table]
Matthais gains 10 experience!

Xander moves to D16.

Marigold moves to E17 and attacks Myrmidon 3 with Flux!
{table]http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigoldbattlesprite.png|Marigold attacks and hits for 10 damage! Myrmidon 3 is slain!|http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/myrmidonleftface.png[/table]
Marigold gains 31 experience! Marigold grows to level 2 and gains +1 Hp, +1 Mag, +1 Skl, +1 Spd, +1 Lck, +1 Res! (Defense was 100)

Cephalus Jack attacks Archer 2 with an Iron Bow!
{table]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/CJackSprite.gif|Parity! Jack attacks and hits for 6 damage! Archer 2 is slain!|http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/archerleftface.png[/table]
Cephalus Jack gains 31 experience! Jack grows to level 2 and gains +1 Hp, +1 Str, +1 Skl, +1 Lck!

Maxine moves to F17.

Enemy Phase:
Myrmidon 5 attacks Macheath Jackal with an Iron Sword!
{table]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/myrmidonrightface.png|Myrmidon 5 attacks and misses!|Macheath retaliates and hits for 14 damage!|http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/8128/macheathb.png[/table]

Other Phase:
Macheath Jackal attacks Myrmidon 5 with an Iron Lance!
{table]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/8128/macheathb.png|Macheath attacks and hits for 5 damage! Myrmidon 5 is slain!|http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/myrmidonrightface.png[/table]

Players
Player: Illven
Character : Marigold
Hp: 19/19
Class: Shaman
Level: 2
Exp: 13
Skills: Resolve
Affinity: Heaven
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|20|60%
Mag|11|65%
Skl|9|40%
Spd|10|50%
Lck|4|25%
Def|4|30%
Res|8|30% [/table]
Inventory: Flux (Dur. 33/40, Rank E, Range 1-2, Mt 6, Hit 80, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Dark E (7/20)
Player Name: Steilos
Character Name: Matthew Paulder
Hp: 9/19
Class: Myrmidon
Level: 2
Exp: 3
Skills: Wrath
Affinity: Fire
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|20|50%
Str|6|45%
Skl|11|55%
Spd|11|55%
Lck|5|35%
Def|7|30%
Res|3|30% [/table]
Inventory: Iron Sword (Dur. 44/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 5, Hit 90, Crit 0), Vulnerary (2/3), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Swords E (6/20)
Player Name: Penguinator
Character Name: Cap'n "Murd'rin'" Maxine
Hp: 18/21
Class: Lady Pirate
Level: 1
Exp: 41
Skill: Vantage
Affinity: Dark
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|21|60%
Str|8|50%
Skl|6|40%
Spd|10|55%
Lck|1|35%
Def|8|30%
Res|4|25%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Axe (Dur. 47/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 8, Hit 80, Crit 0), Vulnerary (2/3), Iron Sword (Dur. 50/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 5, Hit 90, Crit 0)
Weapon Rank: Axes E (3/20)
Player: Sairyu
Character Name: Cephalus Jack
Hp: 11/18
Class: Archer
Level: 2
Exp: 23
Skills: Parity
Affinity: Thunder
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|19|50%
Str|8|45%
Skl|8|55%
Spd|9|45%
Lck|9|35%
Def|6|30%
Res|5|40%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Bow (Dur. 43/50, Rank E, Range 2, Mt 6, Hit 85, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Bows E (7/20)
Player Name: HZ514
Character Name: Xander Gray
Hp: 22/22
Class: Mercenary
Level: 1
Exp: 0
Skills: Renewal
Affinity: Water
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|22|80%
Str|9|50%
Skl|10|55%
Spd|8|45%
Lck|3|20%
Def|7|40%
Res|1|10% [/table]
Inventory:
Weapon Ranks: Sword E (0/20)
Player Name: Herpestidae
Character Name: Matthias the Mute Monk
Hp: 24/24
Class: Monk
Level: 1
Exp: 92
Skills: Shade
Affinity: Heaven
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|24|50%
Mag|6|60%
Skl|8|65%
Spd|7|45%
Lck|5|15%
Def|4|10%
Res|6|55%[/table]
Inventory: Light (Dur. 35/40, Rank E, Range 1-2, Mt 3, Hit 100, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Light Magic E (5/20)
Convoy:
Items (0/10)

Gold
5000
Enemies
Grom, Bandit, Level 2
Hp: 30/30
Weapons: Hand Axe 25/25, Range: 1-2, Mt: 18, Hit: 77, Crit: 3, Dodge: 14(34), Speed: 7, Defenses: 4(6)/1(3)

Bandit 8, Level 1
HP: 25/25
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 17, Hit: 90, Crit: 2, Dodge: 10, Speed: 5, Defensess: 3/1

Bandit 9, Level 1
HP: 22/22
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 18, Hit: 92, Crit: 3, Dodge: 12, Speed: 6, Defensess: 2/0

Bandit 10, Level 1
HP: 23/23
Weapons: Iron Axe 50/50, Mt: 17, Hit: 88, Crit: 2, Dodge: 8, Speed: 4, Defensess: 4/0
Other
Player Name: kakekikoku
Character Name: Macheath Jackal
Hp: 22/22
Class: Soldier
Level: 2
Exp: 0
Skills: Adept
Affinity: Water
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|22|60%
Str|8|50%
Skl|10|50%
Spd|10|55%
Lck|3|20%
Def|6|40%
Res|5|25%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Lance(Dur. 46/50, Rank E, Mt 7, Hit 85, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Lances E (14/20)

Illven
2013-02-01, 08:05 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Marigold saw a flash, she turned and it was like staring into the sun. A searing, glorious orb, that almost brought Marigold to her knees. She turned away, and saw a much friendlier sight. Matthais finishing his chanting. But his foe wasn't dead.

Matthais, look out!

Marigold chanted a quick spell, tapping into the mental lines where the fey made her home. Dark, chaotic forces, burst forth, and blasted the foe, felling him.

kakekikoku
2013-02-01, 09:20 PM
Macheath pulled his spear from the now lifeless swordsman's body and frowned. Was that it? Was this all the bounty he could reap this assignment? He looked off into the distance.

Macheath knew the bandits' leader lurked near the castle to the north, but eliminating him would risk contact with the other group, something which may or may not end up favorably for him. The other group looked much more experienced than these bandits in the art of combat, and Macheath surmised that any violence would end badly for him. In addition, at this point it was almost guaranteed that the bandits would be wiped out by the others; his role in completing this mission would really be nothing more than observing them until they finished off the leader, and then killing any bandits who escape.


Suddenly snapping back to his senses, Macheath regained his usual personality over the logical reasoning which his father had pounded into his head.
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9588/macheath.png
"Well, what's life without some uncertainty. Let's take a gamble."
Butterflies started to fly around in his stomach at the new prospect of a potential life or death battle.

ZeltArruin
2013-02-14, 07:39 PM
Chapter 1: On the Borders of the World
Objective: Seize and Rout

Turn 11-15
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile%20Chapter% 20Maps/map1turn11-15_zps2e4e276b.png
Intermittent Turns:
Lots of moving.

Turn 13:
Matthias attacks Bandit 8 with Light and hits for 8 damage! 11 exp gained, level up! +1 Skl, +1 Spd, +1 Res!

Marigold attacks Bandit 8 with Flux and misses! Attacks again and hits for 16 damage! 10 exp gained!

Jack attacks Bandit 8 with an Iron Bow and hits for 11 damage! Bandit 8 is slain! 30 exp gained!

Turn 14:
Matthias attacks Bandit 10 with Light and hits for 9 damage! Attacks again and hits for 9 damage! 10 exp gained!

Marigold attacks Bandit 10 with Flux and hits for 17 damage! Bandit 10 is slain! 30 exp gained!

Turn 15:
Marigold attacks Bandit 9 with Flux and critically hits for 51 damage! Bandit 9 is slain! 30 exp gained!

Players
Player: Illven
Character : Marigold
Hp: 19/19
Class: Shaman
Level: 2
Exp: 82
Skills: Resolve
Affinity: Heaven
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|20|60%
Mag|11|65%
Skl|9|40%
Spd|10|50%
Lck|4|25%
Def|4|30%
Res|8|30% [/table]
Inventory: Flux (Dur. 30/40, Rank E, Range 1-2, Mt 6, Hit 80, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Dark E (10/20)
Player Name: Steilos
Character Name: Matthew Paulder
Hp: 19/19
Class: Myrmidon
Level: 2
Exp: 3
Skills: Wrath
Affinity: Fire
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|20|50%
Str|6|45%
Skl|11|55%
Spd|11|55%
Lck|5|35%
Def|7|30%
Res|3|30% [/table]
Inventory: Iron Sword (Dur. 44/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 5, Hit 90, Crit 0), Vulnerary (1/3), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Swords E (6/20)
Player Name: Penguinator
Character Name: Cap'n "Murd'rin'" Maxine
Hp: 18/21
Class: Lady Pirate
Level: 1
Exp: 41
Skill: Vantage
Affinity: Dark
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|21|60%
Str|8|50%
Skl|6|40%
Spd|10|55%
Lck|1|35%
Def|8|30%
Res|4|25%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Axe (Dur. 47/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 8, Hit 80, Crit 0), Vulnerary (2/3), Iron Sword (Dur. 50/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 5, Hit 90, Crit 0)
Weapon Rank: Axes E (3/20)
Player: Sairyu
Character Name: Cephalus Jack
Hp: 11/18
Class: Archer
Level: 2
Exp: 53
Skills: Parity
Affinity: Thunder
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|19|50%
Str|8|45%
Skl|8|55%
Spd|9|45%
Lck|9|35%
Def|6|30%
Res|5|40%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Bow (Dur. 42/50, Rank E, Range 2, Mt 6, Hit 85, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Bows E (8/20)
Player Name: HZ514
Character Name: Xander Gray
Hp: 22/22
Class: Mercenary
Level: 1
Exp: 0
Skills: Renewal
Affinity: Water
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|22|80%
Str|9|50%
Skl|10|55%
Spd|8|45%
Lck|3|20%
Def|7|40%
Res|1|10% [/table]
Inventory:
Weapon Ranks: Sword E (0/20)
Player Name: Herpestidae
Character Name: Matthias the Mute Monk
Hp: 24/24
Class: Monk
Level: 2
Exp: 13
Skills: Shade
Affinity: Heaven
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|24|50%
Mag|6|60%
Skl|9|65%
Spd|8|45%
Lck|5|15%
Def|4|10%
Res|7|55%[/table]
Inventory: Light (Dur. 30/40, Rank E, Range 1-2, Mt 3, Hit 100, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Light Magic E (10/20)
Player Name: kakekikoku
Character Name: Macheath Jackal
Hp: 22/22
Class: Soldier
Level: 2
Exp: 0
Skills: Adept
Affinity: Water
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|22|60%
Str|8|50%
Skl|10|50%
Spd|10|55%
Lck|3|20%
Def|6|40%
Res|5|25%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Lance(Dur. 46/50, Rank E, Mt 7, Hit 85, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Lances E (14/20)
Convoy:
Items (0/10)

Gold
5000
Enemies
Grom, Bandit, Level 2
Hp: 30/30
Weapons: Hand Axe 25/25, Range: 1-2, Mt: 18, Hit: 77, Crit: 3, Dodge: 14(34), Speed: 7, Defenses: 4(6)/1(3)

Penguinator
2013-02-14, 11:38 PM
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9588/macheath.png

"Well, what's life without some uncertainty. Let's take a gamble."

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
The Cap'n watched the soldier removing his spear from the fallen bandit. "Very poetic. An' yer reason t'be here?"

Illven
2013-02-15, 12:07 AM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

First the monk kill steals, then the Archer. I mean I guess it makes more sense, but still.

I swear it like living with a five year old! She muttered.

Marigold's eyes flashed at the moment. The same moment she attacked the last of the trio of bandits.

The inky blob she threw pulsed and expanded. When it collided with the bandit it tore him apart. Leaving a bloody mess where he used to be.

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigoldpossessed.png

Ha! Killsteal that!

Marigold said while turning to the rest of the party. Her stances was weird, and then she started giggling.

Penguinator
2013-02-15, 12:15 AM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigoldpossessed.png

Marigold said while turning to the rest of the party. Her stances was weird, and then she started giggling.

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
"Don' min' 'er, too much. She seems a bit off, y'know?"

Illven
2013-02-15, 01:02 AM
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
"Don' min' 'er, too much. She seems a bit off, y'know?"

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Marigold winced, then pressed her hand to her head as though she had a headache.

What?

She swayed on her feet.

That... that never happened before... :smalleek:

Marigold said clearly terrified.

Herpestidae
2013-02-15, 01:04 AM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigoldpossessed.png

Ha! Killsteal that!

Marigold said while turning to the rest of the party. Her stances was weird, and then she started giggling.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Matthias/Redo/Mug.png

http://gifstumblr.com/images/i-request-the-highest-of-fives_672.gif

Illven
2013-02-15, 01:32 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Matthias/Redo/Mug.png

http://gifstumblr.com/images/i-request-the-highest-of-fives_672.gif

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Marigold shook her head.

No.... No... I.. What happened?

Penguinator
2013-02-15, 01:51 AM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Marigold shook her head.

No.... No... I.. What happened?

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
"Well, yer eyes turned a lovely shade o' red, an' yer stood funny. An' then there were the laught'r. I s'pose y'can't have slaughter wid'out th'laughter, but yers was... well, haunting."

Illven
2013-02-15, 02:19 AM
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
lovely shade o' red,

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Oh, she likes red too. :smallamused:

Get out of my head!

Nah, it's fun here. And even if you're a bit boring at times, I can still feel and see colors!

You took me over!

I know. And it took forever! I have no idea why, either.

Don't do that!

Make me :smallamused: Oh you might want to respond before Cap'n thinks you're strange.... Stranger.

Uh... right... sorry. :smallredface:

Penguinator
2013-02-15, 02:43 AM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Oh, she likes red too. :smallamused:

Get out of my head!

Nah, it's fun here. And even if you're a bit boring at times, I can still feel and see colors!

You took me over!

I know. And it took forever! I have no idea why, either.

Don't do that!

Make me :smallamused: Oh you might want to respond before Cap'n thinks you're strange.... Stranger.

Uh... right... sorry. :smallredface:

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
The Cap'n stood there a moment, watching the girl stand there, silently. "Now, I ain' one t'meddle in th'affairs o' others, but is there somethin' ye ought ta be sharin' wi' th'rest o' th'crew?"

Illven
2013-02-15, 02:51 AM
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
The Cap'n stood there a moment, watching the girl stand there, silently. "Now, I ain' one t'meddle in th'affairs o' others, but is there somethin' ye ought ta be sharin' wi' th'rest o' th'crew?"

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Marigold thought for a moment. No... They wouldn't appreciate the pact she had made. Few people did... They would kick her out at best.

No, Ma'am. I... can't think of anything. She lied somewhat obviously.

Penguinator
2013-02-15, 03:17 AM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

No, Ma'am. I... can't think of anything. She lied somewhat obviously.

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
The Cap'n looked unimpressed. "Aye? Well, when yer feel like lettin' us know b'fore yer kills us, just call."

kakekikoku
2013-02-16, 03:31 AM
The Cap'n watched the soldier removing his spear from the fallen bandit. "Very poetic. An' yer reason t'be here?"

Macheath was surprised by the woman's response to his words. Had he really spoken his thoughts out that loudly? Well, it didn't really matter. He assumed the woman was the head of the group (she certainly had the look of one) and turned to address her. However, before any words could leave his mouth, a small spark of recognition flashed across Macheath's mind. He had seen this woman, or something depicting her likeness, before somewhere, but he couldn't quite place it. Worst/best case scenario, the image he was recalling was a wanted poster and she was a criminal of enough import to warrant a bounty. Whether this was the case or not, Macheath decided to exert extra caution when dealing with her.
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9588/macheath.png
"I am Macheath, of the Jackal mercenary group", he said, slightly bowing as he introduced himself. "I've been hired to clear these bandits from the mountain. May I assume that you're here for the same purpose?"

Penguinator
2013-02-16, 04:08 AM
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9588/macheath.png
"I am Macheath, of the Jackal mercenary group", he said, slightly bowing as he introduced himself. "I've been hired to clear these bandits from the mountain. May I assume that you're here for the same purpose?"

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
"Yeh, summat like 'at. Call me Cap'n." She extended a hand for a shake.

kakekikoku
2013-02-16, 04:26 AM
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
"Yeh, summat like 'at. Call me Cap'n." She extended a hand for a shake.

Macheath reached forward and firmly shook her hand, making sure to watch for any underhanded actions all the while. For the moment, it seemed his precautions were completely unfounded, and that the other group was perfectly friendly and willing to work together.
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9588/macheath.png
"Pleased to make your acquaintance, Captain", he said in a false cordial tone. "I hope you don't mind if I aid you in taking care of these bandits. It doesn't seem like our employers overlap, and it will certainly go easier with another man."

Personally, Macheath hated exchanging such pleasantries, but if that's what it took to get on others' good sides then that's what it took.

Penguinator
2013-02-21, 12:39 AM
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9588/macheath.png
"Pleased to make your acquaintance, Captain", he said in a false cordial tone. "I hope you don't mind if I aid you in taking care of these bandits. It doesn't seem like our employers overlap, and it will certainly go easier with another man."

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8712/spritemaxineportrait.png
She raised an eyebrow, a hint of suspicion in her expression. "Aye, another man..."

ZeltArruin
2013-02-25, 09:14 PM
Chapter 1: On the Borders of the World
Objective: Seize and Rout

Turn 16
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile%20Chapter% 20Maps/map1turn16_zpscb92b664.png

Player Phase:
Marigold moves to O11 and waits.

Enemy Phase:
Grom attacks Marigold with a Hand Axe!

{table]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/ZeltArruin/Fire%20Emblem%20Path%20of%20the%20Exile/banditrightfacehandaxe.png|Grom attacks and hits for 14 Damage!|Resolve! Marigold attacks Grom with Flux and hits for 19 damage!|Resolve! Marigold attacks again and hits for 19 damage! Grom is slain!|http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigoldbattlesprite.png[/table]

"Urgh...no....boss'll have your scalps for this..."

Marigold gains 71 experience! Marigold levels up! +1 Hp, +1 Mag, +1 Skl, +1 Spd!

Turn 17:
Someone captures the fortress! Map Cleared!

With the capture of the gate, the sounds of preparation and unsheathing weapons comes from within. With the information from the old man in the mountains, there are likely hostages and prisoners within...

Players
Player: Illven
Character : Marigold
Hp: 21/21
Class: Shaman
Level: 3
Exp: 53
Skills: Resolve
Affinity: Heaven
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|21|60%
Mag|12|65%
Skl|10|40%
Spd|11|50%
Lck|4|25%
Def|4|30%
Res|8|30% [/table]
Inventory: Flux (Dur. 28/40, Rank E, Range 1-2, Mt 6, Hit 80, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Dark E (12/20)
Player Name: Steilos
Character Name: Matthew Paulder
Hp: 20/20
Class: Myrmidon
Level: 2
Exp: 3
Skills: Wrath
Affinity: Fire
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|20|50%
Str|6|45%
Skl|11|55%
Spd|11|55%
Lck|5|35%
Def|7|30%
Res|3|30% [/table]
Inventory: Iron Sword (Dur. 44/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 5, Hit 90, Crit 0), Vulnerary (1/3), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Swords E (6/20)
Player Name: Penguinator
Character Name: Cap'n "Murd'rin'" Maxine
Hp: 21/21
Class: Lady Pirate
Level: 1
Exp: 41
Skill: Vantage
Affinity: Dark
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|21|60%
Str|8|50%
Skl|6|40%
Spd|10|55%
Lck|1|35%
Def|8|30%
Res|4|25%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Axe (Dur. 47/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 8, Hit 80, Crit 0), Vulnerary (2/3), Iron Sword (Dur. 50/50, Rank E, Range 1, Mt 5, Hit 90, Crit 0)
Weapon Rank: Axes E (3/20)
Player: Sairyu
Character Name: Cephalus Jack
Hp: 18/18
Class: Archer
Level: 2
Exp: 53
Skills: Parity
Affinity: Thunder
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|19|50%
Str|8|45%
Skl|8|55%
Spd|9|45%
Lck|9|35%
Def|6|30%
Res|5|40%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Bow (Dur. 42/50, Rank E, Range 2, Mt 6, Hit 85, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Rank: Bows E (8/20)
Player Name: HZ514
Character Name: Xander Gray
Hp: 22/22
Class: Mercenary
Level: 1
Exp: 0
Skills: Renewal
Affinity: Water
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|22|80%
Str|9|50%
Skl|10|55%
Spd|8|45%
Lck|3|20%
Def|7|40%
Res|1|10% [/table]
Inventory:
Weapon Ranks: Sword E (0/20)
Player Name: Herpestidae
Character Name: Matthias the Mute Monk
Hp: 24/24
Class: Monk
Level: 2
Exp: 13
Skills: Shade
Affinity: Heaven
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|24|50%
Mag|6|60%
Skl|9|65%
Spd|8|45%
Lck|5|15%
Def|4|10%
Res|7|55%[/table]
Inventory: Light (Dur. 30/40, Rank E, Range 1-2, Mt 3, Hit 100, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Light Magic E (10/20)
Player Name: kakekikoku
Character Name: Macheath Jackal
Hp: 22/22
Class: Soldier
Level: 2
Exp: 0
Skills: Adept
Affinity: Water
{table]|Base|Growth
Hp|22|60%
Str|8|50%
Skl|10|50%
Spd|10|55%
Lck|3|20%
Def|6|40%
Res|5|25%[/table]
Inventory: Iron Lance(Dur. 46/50, Rank E, Mt 7, Hit 85, Crit 0), Vulnerary (3/3)
Weapon Ranks: Lances E (14/20)
Convoy:
Items (0/10)

Gold
5000

Illven
2013-02-25, 09:47 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigold.png

Marigold stumbled under the weight of the axe as it torn into her flesh.

Ah! She cried, and then shook wildly.

No, don't!

Idiot, I'm helping you! You won't last long without my aid.

Ow... Why would you help me?

Because if you go and get yourself killed, I'd have to find a new vessel. Now sit down and shut up.


http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Marigoldpossessed.png

You're going to die! Let's see how many bits I can tear you up into! :smallbiggrin:

As the first of her blobs, tore into the man. He spoke some last words.

Okay, well it's been fun. Bye-bye. Meat-flesh. :smallsmile:

The second tore though him. ripping him apart.

Okay, one, two, three big pieces. And I'm not going to count the small pieces.