PDA

View Full Version : Oydssey of the Nautilus



Pages : [1] 2

Rising Phoenix
2012-11-03, 11:31 PM
Chapter 1-1- Escape from the darkness (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPSRm0Tflu8)

A series of unfortunate events; that is one way to describe the fact that now all your paths have converged in this prison. One way or another the azurites caught you and your companions perhaps (those that were weak or injured they executed) and brought you to a stone fortress upon the Great Sea’s wall. Time, day and night would have had disappeared if it wasn’t for the predictable rhythm of your meals, foul smelling fish broth that is of excitement only to the numerous pale crabs that share your cells.

Few people speak to you and talking to those next to you is forbidden; you have learned that failing to compile with that quickly brings in Kyan the Tickler. An elderly narrow faced man with a balding crown of pale blue hair and a pointed beard, he takes you to his torture chamber (just down the corridor) where in, quiet glee, he ‘plays’ with you. Then, when you think that death has finally reached down to take you; he will heal your wounds with a gentle tap of his staff before taking you back to your cell.

There used to be others too, but either they didn’t last or where taken away… Usually they got replaced quite quickly, but a new prisoner hasn’t been brought in for a while. Kyan has also stopped visiting you and his torture chambers have gone eerily quiet. There seem to fewer guards around too. Something is amiss…

There’s been something else too. It started of quiet three weeks ago, a dull throbbing echo in your head. Than it became a more coherent voice which calls itself Grey Matter.

“You can hear me.” It says in monotone “I can assure you that you are not going insane, this is merely a telepathic connection. I can help and I too want to escape. We can. I can get us out of here. But I need you to carry me and you need to work together to do that. There’s a giant nautilus chained outside, my host, take me to it, set it free and we can leave. But before you do, I have to set you free… It's not the right yet... too many enemies... but they are leaving soon...”

It has been silent for the last few days. So have your guards, in fact at this very moment there are no guards in adjacent to your cells. Perhaps you should take this moment to talk to each other.

Okay manged to make the damn image to work. Flickr just had to make it complicated. Starting locations are: 2W, 2S, 2O, 2K, 2G (the colored squares). You do not have to post starting locations just yet as the map hasn't started yet. I will also be posting the goal after the first bout of roleplaying.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8060/8152805230_dae4920a2c.jpg

Illven
2012-11-04, 12:16 AM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Octamus, can you hear me? It's me Lillian. Some mage said he wants to help us, but we have to help him. Will you be okay to help? Are you injured? As well fed as can be?

Penguinator
2012-11-04, 12:32 AM
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1932/spritesolomonportraitun.png
"..." Solomon waited quietly. He had heard and seen many things, and another voice in his head was nothing new.

Herpestidae
2012-11-04, 08:54 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
I've been better, but given the circumstances, there's no use complaining. And if it gets us out of here, I'll ally with my worst enemy, much less a random neutral-sounding voice in all of our heads.

Ascaloth
2012-11-04, 10:01 AM
Aisha "the Shade", one of the best infiltrators of the Valni Underground, was not liking this situation one bit.

Upon getting wind of the news that Bergliot Vinter - a prominent researcher and fellow Valni currently residing in Enmor - had apparently survived the Azurite strike force which had struck the expedition fleet he was travelling on, and the researcher's whereabouts had been pinpointed to this particular prison, the Underground had dispatched her on this rescue mission. Apprehensive though she was - expert infiltrator she may be, but she had yet to operate in Azurite territory until now - Aisha had set out regardless, and managed to sneak in undetected from the sea in a tiny dinghy with room for two. She had hidden and tied up the dinghy in a small cove, and infiltrated the stone fortress quite easily.

A little too easily, in fact. For such an imposing fortress, the guard detail was surprisingly scanty, and Aisha barely had to evade what few guards there were in this godforsaken place. The entire operation was going smoothly; and if there was anything Aisha knew, it's that nothing ever goes smoothly unless something was up. She was taking the opportunity, but she didn't like it. It smelled of a trap.

Nevertheless, she had maybe one chance at this; it was do or bust. The Shade had penetrated into the deeper levels of the prison's dungeons, and was sneaking down a corridor when she heard the whispers; fearing an approaching guard, Aisha quickly ducked into an empty cell, and pulling her cloak over her head, faded into the shadows. Now she just had to wait for the guard to pass her by...

But no guard came. The whispers continued, and Aisha gradually realised that the voices were not those of the guards, but were coming from the occupants of the cells adjacent to her. Come to think of it, there were rather few captives in this prison than the norm, as well; maybe she had arrived at her objective? Taking a chance, Aisha crept to the wall, and began whispering as well.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Pssst! Bergliot Vinter, are you there? Is there anyone here by that name? I am a friend, I am here to help!"

Illven
2012-11-04, 03:26 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Lillian would have responded to Octamus, but she was distracted by the newcomer.

I'm sorry, miss. I have no idea who Bergliot is. But, ummm... How about you get us out of these cells so we can help cover your escape. Lillian offered.

Sairyu
2012-11-05, 02:15 AM
Bergliot had not been having a good day. Actually, no, that was somewhat of an understatement. The cleric had been stuck in an Azurite hellhole - no, she refused to use that term - an Azurite "detention center" for about... at her best estimation, and a brief tally of the scratches on the dirt floor, about a month; so the more correct statement would have been that she, Bergliot, had been having a rather poor month, probably, a month, that is.

It was, she noted, rather difficult to measure time with any real accuracy when cut off from the sensory inputs of the outside world and subjected to the inhumane whims of a pointy-bearded man. It, the situation that was, really didn't exactly make much sense to her; why hadn't the Azurites simply not killed them all? They, the prisoners, hadn't even been interrogated for information, though, being honest, hitting up random airships for potential informants was a rather sketchy plan at best.

In fact, there didn't seem to be any point to their imprisonment beyond satisfying the jollies of some perverse elderly man. When she'd pointed that out as much, Kyan 'the Tickler', which seemed more a self-styled nickname than a given one, had "tickled" her nearly to death. She'd not repeated that mistake another time.

But that was off on a bit of a tangent; the now was a strange voice, probably an Azurite fishing for reasons to call in "the tickler", if she were being honest, that seemed to simply ooze friendliness, in a disgusting, Azurite, manner of course. A heartbeat later, one of the other prisoners, who somehow hadn't learned not to answer queries yet (because the answer would inevitably be interpreted as "yes, please 'tickle' me good sir") spoke up, responding with a light-hearted query as though they hadn't been cooped up for several weeks to, presumably, a month.

The lack of immediate crowing laughter or the sound of the Tickler's rather distinctive footsteps was more than enough “proof” to convince the cleric to respond.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif
"I... yes, that is me? Do I know you?"

Ascaloth
2012-11-05, 02:47 AM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

I'm sorry, miss. I have no idea who Bergliot is. But, ummm... How about you get us out of these cells so we can help cover your escape.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Well..."

Aisha considered it for a moment, fearing a trap about to be sprung upon her. But then...



http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif
"I... yes, that is me? Do I know you?"

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

Bullseye.

Aisha thought to herself. The objective is in sight, now for the next step.

"It is you, Bergliot Vinter? You do not know me, but be assured. I am 'the Shade', and our brothers and sisters have sent me to retrieve you. I am going to free you now, which cell are you being held in?"

Rising Phoenix
2012-11-05, 06:17 AM
The clang of soldiers boots upon the stone floor stop your chatter. The guards are returning, but they are carrying equipment with them, your equipment. As they pass by your cells handing it over and unlocking the doors you notice something even odder: In the dim light of the pale blue flames their eyes are moving dangerously wildly, blood drips down their nose. They want to scream, they gasp for air, but not the slightest of grunts can they utter.

With the task done they return to their posts outside your cells and now Grey Matter's voice comes back too (to everyone apart from Aisha. She merely senses an odd itching sensation within her scalp), his 'voice' tired with effort

“Quickly… dispose… of... them… before… alarm…raise…find… me…next…chamber...right…hurry…”

Map-1

Goals: 1. Rescue Grey Matter
2. Lord arrives on O26.

Starting locations are: 2W, 2S, 2O, 2K, 2G (the colored squares, everyone except Aisha) and 2AB, 2C (Aisha only)

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7134/8157328515_3ae4663cb4.jpg

Stats


Enemies:

Soldiers in prison room [U6, I6], lv 1
Hp 18
Str 2
Skl 3
Spd 2
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 9
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Lance (45/45), door key 1/1 (U6 has the key)
Wgt: 8, Attack Speed: 2, Accuracy: 86, Dmg: 9, Crit: 1, Avoid: 4


PC Stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 1- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 0/100
HP: 16
MAG: 5
SKL: 6
SPD: 5
LCK: 6
DEF: 1
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points:-

Equipment: Fire Tome (40/40). Damage: 11, Hit: 108, Attack Speed: 5, Avoid: 16, Crit[B]: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Anima: -


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 1- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 0/100
HP: 18
STR: 7
SKL:6
SPD:6
LCK:1
DEF:8
RES:0
CON:25
Move: 7

Dark Affinity. Affinity Points:-

Equipment:
Iron Lance (45/45). Damage: 14, Hit: 103, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13, Crit[B]: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Lances: -

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 1- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 0/100
HP: 18
MAG: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 6
LCK: 6
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points:-

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 20, Crit[B]: -

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Staves: -


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 1 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 0/100
HP: 16/16
STR: 5
SKL: 6
SPD: 7
LCK: 5
DEF: 3
RES: 3
CON: 8
Move: 5

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points:-

Equipment: Iron Sword (46/46): Damage: 10, Hit: 117, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 19, Crit[B]: 3%
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Swords: -



Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 0/100
HP: 16/16
MAG: 8
SKL: 2
SPD: 8
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 8
CON:
Move: 5

What Affinity is he? Affinity Points:-

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 20, Crit[B]: -

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Staves: -

Ascaloth
2012-11-05, 07:24 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"!"

Alerted by the clamour of the approaching guards, Aisha faded back into the shadows as far as she could go, all the time feeling the chill of impending failure. Had this been a trap, after all? How careless she was, and now she was going to pay for it...

But no; before her astounded eyes, the guards bypassed her entirely, and proceeded to unlock the cell doors adjacent to hers. Not just that; they even appeared to have brought the prisoners their equipment, as if they had become accessories to their escape.

What in all tarnation is going on?! Still wary, Aisha remained in her hiding spot, gritting her teeth. The guards themselves were behaving strangely; their movements were jerky, and was that blood dripping from their noses? Aisha gritted her teeth even further as she put her hand to her head; this itching sensation was driving her crazy. It didn't seem like a trap, but she still didn't like it.

Clearly, she didn't know anywhere near enough about the situation; she had to get more information. But first, she had to retrieve Bergliot...

Illven
2012-11-05, 10:07 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Lillian watched as Octamus blasted one of the guards with his magic, while she got on her horse.

Lance on hand, and horse under her she rode forward impaling the other guard with her lance.

And that takes care of that. She muttered after a swift fight with the soldier. Then she noticed the soldier her lord engaged was still alive.

My, lord look out! She called, cursing under her breath.

Penguinator
2012-11-05, 10:26 PM
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8408/spritesolomonquestionin.png
Solomon raised an eyebrow, noticing the staff in his hand. He had long ago given up using such implements for magic, having mastered the art of time with only hand motions; but perhaps it would serve as a cane. He couldn't remember the last time he had stepped outside of the cell. He looked outside warily, and stepped out into the open.

Sairyu
2012-11-05, 11:39 PM
Were she a religious man, this would have easily been a 'show of divine intervention'. However, she was neither, so the odd voice that she'd chalked up as slowly dawning insanity was now suddenly far more interesting.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif
"Very well, I am on my way."

The Shade could wait a few more minutes, at least until she found out just what it was that was talking in her head!

Ascaloth
2012-11-05, 11:48 PM
The clamour of fighting convinced Aisha to peek her head out at last, and she saw the erstwhile prisoners burst out of their cells, dispatching the turncoat (?) guards in short order. Trap or not, it seemed like the time to fulfil her objective, so the infiltrator abandoned her cover and dashed out of the cell, eyes darting wildly as she tried to locate her target.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Bergliot Vinter! Where are you? Come with me, we need to get out of here!"

Rising Phoenix
2012-11-10, 08:13 AM
Turn 1

Player Phase 1
-Bergliot cannot reach Lillian on 6H, however, Lillian can move to 6I and I’ve made it so.

1) Octamus to 6S and flames the soldier on U6 for 11 dmg. Octamus gains 11 Exp.
2)Lillian attacks soldier on I6! Hit! Deals: 10 damage.
Soldier: “What…What’s Happening?! Why do I hurt!... By the Flame!”- Soldier counters for 1 Dmg.
Lillian attacks again for 8 Damage. Soldier is Slain! Lillian Gains: 31 Exp
3) Bergliot to 6H. Heals Lillian for 1 dmg. Bergliot gains 11 Exp.
4) Aisha to 6C
5) Solomon to 6O

Bergliot and Lillian gain 2 Affinity points.
Bergliot and Octamus gain 1 point of weapon exp in their respective weapons. Lillian gains 2

Enemy Phase 1

“What’s… what’s happening?” he looks around dazed, that looks at his smoking leather “How!? How did you get out!... You killed Yale!...AAAaaaH! I need help!”

Runs to 7R

Map-1

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8348/8171885697_45428d5611.jpg

Goals: 1. Rescue Grey Matter- Will reveal his location once door 8O is open
2. Lord arrives on O26.

Starting locations are: 2W, 2S, 2O, 2K, 2G (the colored squares, everyone except Aisha) and 2AB, 2C (Aisha only)

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7134/8157328515_3ae4663cb4.jpg

Stats


Enemies:

Soldier in prison room [U6, I6], lv 1
Hp 7/18
Str 2
Skl 3
Spd 2
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 9
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Lance (45/45), door key 1/1 (U6 has the key)
Wgt: 8, Attack Speed: 2, Accuracy: 86, Dmg: 9, Crit: 1, Avoid: 4


PC Stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 1- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 11/100
HP: 16
MAG: 5
SKL: 6
SPD: 5
LCK: 6
DEF: 1
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points:-

Equipment: Fire Tome (40/40). Damage: 11, Hit: 108, Attack Speed: 5, Avoid: 16, Crit[B]: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Anima: 1


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 1- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 31/100
HP: 18
STR: 7
SKL:6
SPD:6
LCK:1
DEF:8
RES:0
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

Dark Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 2

Equipment:
Iron Lance (45/45). Damage: 14, Hit: 103, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13, Crit[B]: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Lances: 2

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 1- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 11/100
HP: 18
MAG: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 6
LCK: 6
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 2

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 20, Crit[B]: -

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Staves: 1


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 1 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 0/100
HP: 16/16
STR: 5
SKL: 6
SPD: 7
LCK: 5
DEF: 3
RES: 3
CON: 8
Move: 6

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points:-

Equipment: Iron Sword (46/46): Damage: 10, Hit: 117, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 19, Crit[B]: 3%
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Swords: -



Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 0/100
HP: 22/22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points:-

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit[B]: -

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Staves: -

Sairyu
2012-11-11, 12:32 AM
Bergliot cast a glance at the dark-skinned thief. Huh; he wasn't as tall as she'd imaged... or a he, for that matter. Shame, that, though the voice really should have been a tip off. For a moment, the cleric was tempted to vett her curiosity and escape with the resistance member. But the oh-so-mysterious voice 'had' done its part, and what kind of merchant would she be if she went back on their deal?

Patting down her robes, unfortunately tatty and ragged at this point, the former prisoner turned to her would be rescuer.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif
"Well, here I am, let's be off? I must warn you though, I intend to stop and pick up a peculiar souvenir on the way."

Ascaloth
2012-11-11, 01:15 AM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif
"Well, here I am, let's be off? I must warn you though, I intend to stop and pick up a peculiar souvenir on the way."

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

Ah! There you are... Miss Vinter."

Aisha responded, trailing off a bit before giving her objective her full name. Hearing what Bergliot had said, Aisha's face scrunched up in distaste.

"Souvenir? Are you daft? This is no mere expedition like you may be used to, and if we tarry too long the guards will come running!"

The Shade shook her head vehemently, pointing at the sole remaining Azurite guard in the area. She had not recognised either Octamus or Lillian at the moment.

Look Miss Vinter, we have to go. I have our way out of here, but only for the both of us."

She whispered to Bergliot.

"We need to slip out of here before they try to hitch a ride with us."

Sairyu
2012-11-11, 01:56 AM
Daft? Why that uneducated, loutish, culturally igno- no; no. The Shade was certainly none of those. She was just feeling the pressure of having to infiltrate an Azurite stronghold and rescue what might seem to be an addled member of her organization. Yes; perhaps she should have phrased herself differently.

Lowering her voice to match The Shade's, she responded,

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif
"It is a prototype of an Azurite weapon that I wish to take with us. I will explain further as we make our escape."

Sure it might not necessarily be a weapon, and the entire bit may have been an utter lie, but anything that could project itself telepathically was definitely a potential asset. From its actions, the thing was no friend of the Azurites and collecting it could only be beneficial. For the organization, of course.

As for the escape, well, hopefully the other prisoners would make enough of a ruckus to cover her.

Ascaloth
2012-11-11, 03:20 AM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif
"It is a prototype of an Azurite weapon that I wish to take with us. I will explain further as we make our escape."

Hearing Bergliot give her reason, Aisha listened intently... and then her face took on an incredulous expression.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"A prototype of an Azurite weapon? Do you think me or the Azurites daft, Miss Vinter? I do not know much about them Azurites, Mam, but I do know they didn't become the great warriors they are by leaving prototypes lying around in jailhouses. No sense to that at all."

Aisha stared sternly at Bergliot for a bit more, than she drooped her head and sighed in exasperation.

"Look, alright. If you're going to say something this crazy to the one who came to get you out of here, whatever it is must be real important to you, no? So I'll help you out here for a bit, but..."

The Shade waved an admonishing finger at Bergliot.

"So help me, if you get us into trouble because of this, I'm pulling you out of here, even if it takes a good knock to your noggin."

Sairyu
2012-11-11, 04:01 AM
Darn, found out already.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif
"Hmph, well I'm convinced that whatever it really is, it's something useful."

Personally, telepathic projection was something that the cleric had never seen enacted before. Heard the theory, non-rigorous as it was, behind the concept sure, but seen in action? The applications for such technology or magic? Well, the Shade wouldn't be frowning for too much longer.



----------

OOC: Wasn't it a fort? I'm pretty sure that a fort is a reasonable place for a prototype weapon to be.

Edit: Okay, checked the OP: it is a fort, so we're in the dungeon/brigg/etc. Well whatever, The Shade's a keen fellow.

Rising Phoenix
2012-11-11, 05:34 AM
[OOC: You are currently located in a large chunk of rock on the surface of the bubble. The rock was naturally cavernous and it has been worked upon to accommodate prison-like duties. However, even so many of the caverns and chambers are flooded. These accommodate-among other things- sharks which act as an extra layer of security...Also every now and than the complex shakes violently, either due to storms or due to some large beast rubbing itself against the rock... or so you think

As to whether there is a MacGuffin here... I dunno...:smallamused:]

Herpestidae
2012-11-11, 09:42 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Octamus apporoaches the retreating guard. He recognized this one: he'd dragged Lily off to that Tickler character. She'd never screamed, but the idea of that deranged man having her in his clutches made his blood boil. We wanted no more than to blow the bastard's head off, but information gathering was more important. He buried his rage behind a mask of nonchalance, as Freigal had taught him.
Who are you working for? Why have you captured us?
He raises a glowing finger. Note that I'm killing you either way. I could make it quick and painless, or just light you up and hope you scream something coherent in the ten minutes it would take to turn you to ashes.

Rising Phoenix
2012-11-16, 12:13 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Octamus apporoaches the retreating guard. He recognized this one: he'd dragged Lily off to that Tickler character. She'd never screamed, but the idea of that deranged man having her in his clutches made his blood boil. We wanted no more than to blow the bastard's head off, but information gathering was more important. He buried his rage behind a mask of nonchalance, as Freigal had taught him.
Who are you working for? Why have you captured us?
He raises a glowing finger. Note that I'm killing you either way. I could make it quick and painless, or just light you up and hope you scream something coherent in the ten minutes it would take to turn you to ashes.

Influence result: Critical Failure

The mans eyes widen as terror overtakes him. He makes a turn towards the door but bright crimson flames envelop him in a bright erruption.

"FLAMES! NO! NO! AAAAAAAAUUUGHHH! Aaaaaahh...aaa!" he whimpers a little more but soon all that is left is a smoldering heap of black ash.

Octamus recieves a door key (1/1) and 31 exp!

[Proper update later today or tomorrow. Any changes you would like to make before than?]

Herpestidae
2012-11-16, 08:18 AM
Influence result: Critical Failure

The mans eyes widen as terror overtakes him. He makes a turn towards the door but bright crimson flames envelop him in a bright erruption.

"FLAMES! NO! NO! AAAAAAAAUUUGHHH! Aaaaaahh...aaa!" he whimpers a little more but soon all that is left is a smoldering heap of black ash.


http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Octamus turns to his fellows, grinning sheepishly and attempting to save face. Er... it appears that this group er... really dislikes fire. Truly this information was of utmost importance.

Ascaloth
2012-11-16, 09:26 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Er... it appears that this group er... really dislikes fire. Truly this information was of utmost importance.

Hearing that, Aisha turned to Octamus, whom she still wasn't recognising, and scoffed.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Hmph, yes, they sure dislike it so much, they worship it without question. Not the brightest torch of the lot, are you boy? And don't get any ideas about tagging along, I haven't got your ticket out of this thrice-darned sty."

Herpestidae
2012-11-16, 09:52 AM
Hearing that, Aisha turned to Octamus, whom she still wasn't recognising, and scoffed.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Hmph, yes, they sure dislike it so much, they worship it without question. Not the brightest torch of the lot, are you boy? And don't get any ideas about tagging along, I haven't got your ticket out of this thrice-darned sty."

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Wouldn't dream of it, dear, Octamus says, scavenging a key from the ashes of his kill. Lily and I* have our own things to do once we're out, but I don't see why we can't assist one other in escaping.

*((OOC: And Solomon, too?))

Penguinator
2012-11-16, 10:04 AM
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8408/spritesolomonquestionin.png
Ignoring the conversation, Solomon looked up for a moment. "Oh, look. Door's open." He waddled through, cane tapping noisily on the floor.

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
He smiled warmly at anyone who happened to be outside. "Hello, friends. Pleasant day for a walk, don't you think?"

(Influence: Calm Emotions of anyone out there)

Ascaloth
2012-11-16, 10:14 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Wouldn't dream of it, dear. Lily and I* have our own things to do once we're out, but I don't see why we can't assist one other in escaping.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Hah!"

Aisha snorted, cocking her head.

"Lily who? That plate-clad little wench clip-clopping around the place? Assist nothing, at this rate, you two are bringing all the guards in this sty down on our heads with all this racket you're making."

The infiltrator shot back at the boy, gesturing at Lillian.

"Go ahead, boy. Tell me what's in it for me to help you two out of here. The way I see it, I'll be better off leaving you two to fend for yourself."

Penguinator
2012-11-16, 10:17 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Go ahead, boy. Tell me what's in it for me to help you two out of here. The way I see it, I'll be better off leaving you two to fend for yourself."

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
His smile grew wider as he added, "Oh, yes, and there's a thief back here who wants to get her hands on any special weaponry you may be hiding. Isn't that exciting?"

Ascaloth
2012-11-16, 10:20 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Oh, yes, and there's a thief back here who wants to get her hands on any special weaponry you may be hiding. Isn't that exciting?"

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Silence, old fool. I haven't got time for that stuff at this moment."

Herpestidae
2012-11-16, 10:23 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Hah!"

Aisha snorted, cocking her head.

"Lily who? That plate-clad little wench clip-clopping around the place? Assist nothing, at this rate, you two are bringing all the guards in this sty down on our heads with all this racket you're making."

The infiltrator shot back at the boy, gesturing at Lillian.

"Go ahead, boy. Tell me what's in it for me to help you two out of here. The way I see it, I'll be better off leaving you two to fend for yourself."

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Or maybe we can leave you to fend for yourself. Against the guards whom I've allegedly brought down upon all of our heads. So go on through the door. I'm sure you could catch a couple unawares, attacking from the darkness and such, but facing them head-on will end badly for you and your charge, wouldn't it? No matter; Lily and I know the worth of meat shields and distractions.

Penguinator
2012-11-16, 10:24 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Silence, old fool. I haven't got time for that stuff at this moment."

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"What's that? You say you'll take them all on single-handedly? Splendid!" He turned to anyone in the room. "You hear that, boys? She's all yours."

Ascaloth
2012-11-16, 10:39 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Or maybe we can leave you to fend for yourself. Against the guards whom I've allegedly brought down upon all of our heads. So go on through the door. I'm sure you could catch a couple unawares, attacking from the darkness and such, but facing them head-on will end badly for you and your charge, wouldn't it? No matter; Lily and I know the worth of meat shields and distractions.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Ha! Hahahaha!"

Aisha threw back her head, and her peal of laughter sounded like the jingling of bells.

"Of course! It's always about 'facing them head-on' with you warrior types, isn't it? Can't ever figure some other way, and that's why so many of your kind die young in some ditch somewhere."

The infiltrator shot back, but now she was smiling.

"But you know what, boy, I like you already! Aren't many brats can take my tongue and give as good as they got. Alright, keep your racket down, and I might just be able to sneak you outta here. I meant it when I said I didn't have your ticket outta here, though."


http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"What's that? You say you'll take them all on single-handedly? Splendid!"

"You hear that, boys? She's all yours."

To that, the dark-skinned woman looked askance at Solomon.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"A fool, and deaf. So who's this old codger to you?"

Herpestidae
2012-11-16, 10:41 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"A fool, and deaf. So who's this old codger to you?"

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Healer, meat shield and/or distraction. We... just went over this, didn't we?

Ascaloth
2012-11-16, 10:45 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Healer, meat shield and/or distraction. We... just went over this, didn't we?

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Hmmmm...?"

Aisha purred, giving Solomon the once-over. Then, she tilted her head towards Octamus again.

"More ruthless than your pretty little face would suggest, huh boy? Very well then."

She turned back to Solomon, jerking her thumb at the door.

"You, old fool. Up front."

Penguinator
2012-11-16, 10:52 AM
(Insert angry face sprite)
Solomon's eyes snapped dangerously open. "I don't take orders from any of you lot. You will not call me old, and you will not call me fool. Or I will make life very, very difficult for you."
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Understood?"

Sairyu
2012-11-16, 11:28 AM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif
"This is pointless. We're far more likely to kill each other than the Azurites."

The cleric turned to the thief,

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif
"Let us be off, I've no desire to keep the company of these people for any longer than necessity absolutely dictates."

Ascaloth
2012-11-16, 11:51 AM
(Insert angry face sprite)
Solomon's eyes snapped dangerously open. "I don't take orders from any of you lot. You will not call me old, and you will not call me fool. Or I will make life very, very difficult for you."
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Understood?"

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Tch!"

Undaunted, Aisha shifted her stance slightly, and had placed her hand on the hilt of her blade, ready to put the old fool in his place once and for all. But then...


http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif
"This is pointless. We're far more likely to kill each other than the Azurites."

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif
"Let us be off, I've no desire to keep the company of these people for any longer than necessity absolutely dictates."

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

The Valni infiltrator turned back to look at Bergliot, regarding her out of the corner of her eyes. And then, she turned around to face her compatriot, and bowed with her right hand across her chest.

"As you wish, Miss Vinter. Let us waste no more time."

Herpestidae
2012-11-16, 01:02 PM
(Insert angry face sprite)
Solomon's eyes snapped dangerously open. "I don't take orders from any of you lot. You will not call me old, and you will not call me fool. Or I will make life very, very difficult for you."
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Understood?"

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
My apologies, sir. It will do me good to defer to your wisdom and experience, and I am sure that my compatriot will do so for as long as she is allied with me.

Illven
2012-11-16, 03:34 PM
Aww.... If I were up eariler, I was going to have Lillian threaten to call the guards and point out that Bergliot can't stealth. Sad Illven :smallfrown:

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Great, now that we're all friends can we go? She asked annoyed.

Vinter, keep your staff trained on my boss. I shall scout ahead.

Ascaloth
2012-11-16, 07:19 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Great, now that we're all friends can we go?

Vinter, keep your staff trained on my boss. I shall scout ahead.

Turning around to face the knight girl who had finally decided to pipe up, Aisha rolled her eyes. Right, so it's okay for these fine folks to order her countrywoman around, then?

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Sure, boss."

The Shade muttered sarcastically.

"Clip-clop, clip-clop, clippity-clop."

At the same time as she was muttering under her breath, Aisha was taking a second look at Solomon. Her ire at the old man's eccentric ways had blinded her to the observation earlier, but now that she had time to think about it... something was off about this particular old fool. What was it...?

Rising Phoenix
2012-11-17, 08:16 AM
Turn 3.5

Player Phase 3.5
If Octamus opens the door Lillian cannot be on N7, I have moved her to an adjacent square instead.

1) Octamus to N7 uses door key.
A long, blue lit corridor is behind this door. It is familiar as you’ve walked across it many a time to Tickler’s room (which is on your right). The door to his torture chamber is closed and an armoured knight is stationed in front of it as well as the one opposite him. The racket of your assault and bickering has obviously alerted them as they have their spears at the ready. However, when someone speaks it is no either of these two men but one at the far end of the corridor armoured and chain and leather.
“So the rats got out of their cages.” He says mildly surprised brandishing his steel sword. “I do not know how you managed the feat, but you will pay for it dearly… “ he turns behind him “Oi! Hurry up you numb skulls! Time for some actual practice!”
2) Solomon to O8. Attempts to calm emotions. Influence result: ???
You cannot see the expression of the knights underneath their helmets, but the swordsman cracks a grin.
“Oh yes, must be good to stretch those old bones of yours old man, too bad they’ll not be functioning once we are done here.”

Everyone else pending

Enemy Phase 3

Pending

Map-1

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8203/8192317283_4c822c3a10.jpg
Goals: 1. Rescue Grey Matter- On 14AD
2. Lord arrives on O26.

Enemies:


Armored Knights [U6, I6], lv 1, 12P and 12N
Hp 20
Str 4
Skl 4
Spd 0
Lck 0
Def 5
Res 0
Con 13
Move 4
Equipment:
Iron Lance (45/45), door key 1/1 (one each)
Wgt: 8, Attack Speed: 2, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 11, Crit: 2, Avoid: 0.


Tavo, lv 3 Mercenary, 26 O
Hp 31
Str 6
Skl 7
Spd 6
Lck 2
Def 4
Res 1
Con 10
Move 5
Equipment:
Steel Sword (30/30)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 6, Accuracy: 82, Dmg: 16, Crit: 5, Avoid: 14


PC Stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 1- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 42/100
HP: 16
MAG: 5
SKL: 6
SPD: 5
LCK: 6
DEF: 1
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 2, Solomon 1

Equipment: Fire Tome (38/40). Damage: 11, Hit: 108, Attack Speed: 5, Avoid: 16, Crit[B]: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Anima: 2


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 1- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 31/100
HP: 18
STR: 7
SKL:6
SPD:6
LCK:1
DEF:8
RES:0
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

Dark Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 2, Octamus 2

Equipment:
Iron Lance (43/45). Damage: 14, Hit: 103, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13, Crit[B]: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Lances: 2

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 1- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 11/100
HP: 18
MAG: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 6
LCK: 6
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 2

Equipment: Heal Staff (29/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 20, Crit[B]: -

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Staves: 1


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 1 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 0/100
HP: 16/16
STR: 5
SKL: 6
SPD: 7
LCK: 5
DEF: 3
RES: 3
CON: 8
Move: 6

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points:-

Equipment: Iron Sword (46/46): Damage: 10, Hit: 117, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 19, Crit[B]: 3%
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Swords: -



Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 0/100
HP: 22/22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 1.

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit[B]: -

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Staves: -

Penguinator
2012-11-17, 11:54 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
Solomon clapped his hands. "Hahahaha! Oh, you are just too much." He shook his head, smiling. "You don't have the guts to fight for yourself? Petty, petty coward. Is that why you're stationed here with the lowest of the low?"

Rising Phoenix
2012-11-17, 12:35 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
Solomon clapped his hands. "Hahahaha! Oh, you are just too much." He shook his head, smiling. "You don't have the guts to fight for yourself? Petty, petty coward. Is that why you're stationed here with the lowest of the low?"

The man gives you a toothy grin "Oh I have guts-a-plenty." he slaps his stomach "I just like them inside me is all. If I were to act now, and rush towards you I'd get charred like the two rookies your 'Prince' just roasted. In other words I'd be a fool. If that makes me a coward in the eyes of carrion crabs so be it. I don't care". his eyes narrow. "As to why I am here: Orders from high up and I am not that high in the pecking order."

Penguinator
2012-11-17, 12:49 PM
The man gives you a toothy grin "Oh I have guts-a-plenty." he slaps his stomach "I just like them inside me is all. If I were to act now, and rush towards you I'd get charred like the two rookies your 'Prince' just roasted. In other words I'd be a fool. If that makes me a coward in the eyes of carrion crabs so be it. I don't care". his eyes narrow. "As to why I am here: Orders from high up and I am not that high in the pecking order."

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Yes, exactly. You're a pansy, so they can't trust you anywhere else. You'll never see a promotion, because you're too timid to fight your own battles, instead preferring to send your lackeys after your foes." He smiled. "In fact, that's rather what they're doing, isn't it? Sending you, their lackey, to take care of things. Fat lot of cowards in this place, aren't there?"

Rising Phoenix
2012-11-17, 01:02 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Yes, exactly. You're a pansy, so they can't trust you anywhere else. You'll never see a promotion, because you're too timid to fight your own battles, instead preferring to send your lackeys after your foes." He smiled. "In fact, that's rather what they're doing, isn't it? Sending you, their lackey, to take care of things. Fat lot of cowards in this place, aren't there?"

[-I really want to punch him in the face-:smalltongue:]

The mans face darkens with anger for a moment before taking a truly venomous look "You do have a nice mouth... I think I'll ask the tickler to remove that pretty tongue of yours... You know... some of your friends called us those words too until... oh wait... I am not allowed to tell... tee-hee..."

Penguinator
2012-11-17, 01:21 PM
[-I really want to punch him in the face-]

The mans face darkens with anger for a moment before taking a truly venomous look "You do have a nice mouth... I think I'll ask the tickler to remove that pretty tongue of yours... You know... some of your friends called us those words too until... oh wait... I am not allowed to tell... tee-hee..."

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"What's that? Another lackey? Dear boy, you're going to have to do better than that." He shook his head. "And now you're even afraid to talk. What a true coward you are! Bravo!"

Herpestidae
2012-11-17, 03:21 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Octamus nudges the thief, directing her attention to the mouthy healer. Another good reason to keep him around, eh?

Illven
2012-11-17, 03:41 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Ol.... Lillian started before remembering that he didn't like to be called that. No reason to annoy her allies

Sir, I insist you let me take charge. I'm the one in armor.

Penguinator
2012-11-17, 04:13 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Sir, I insist you let me take charge. I'm the one in armor.

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"If you wish."

Ascaloth
2012-11-17, 07:13 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Another good reason to keep him around, eh?

Nudged by the boy, the thief raised her eyebrows at his words. Then sighing, she took Octamus's hand in hers, and palmed 10 coins in his hand.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Yeah, alright. I concede that."

Herpestidae
2012-11-18, 12:21 AM
Nudged by the boy, the thief raised her eyebrows at his words. Then sighing, she took Octamus's hand in his, and palmed 10 coins in his hand.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Yeah, alright. I concede that."

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Octamus glances at the gold in his hands before slipping the coins into his robe. Chump change. The gesture is appreciated all the same, but you're probably loaded.

"Never make offers. Imply them.", Friegal's words echo in his head.

He puts on an air of innocence once again.Just saying, in my neck of the woods, a spy of your caliber would be rich enough to build a mansion out of gold bricks.

Ascaloth
2012-11-18, 01:09 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Chump change. The gesture is appreciated all the same, but you're probably loaded.

Just saying, in my neck of the woods, a spy of your caliber would be rich enough to build a mansion out of gold bricks.

The implication was not lost on Aisha, causing another raised eyebrow from the thief. Torn between outrage at the suggestion that she could be bought, and admiration for the sheer audacity on the part of the boy, the Shade took a moment to consider her response.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"You want to quit while you're still ahead, boy? Drop it. It is not for gold that I do what I do."

Herpestidae
2012-11-18, 08:07 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"You want to quit while you're still ahead, boy? Drop it. It is not for gold that I do what I do."
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Forgive me, I meant no offense. I was just saying that someone in your line of work would always have a job to do. Lots of opportunities to take cheeky young gits and knock them down a few pegs. Been a while since I matched wits with someone worth the effort, too.

Ascaloth
2012-11-18, 11:41 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Forgive me, I meant no offense. I was just saying that someone in your line of work would always have a job to do. Lots of opportunities to take cheeky young gits and knock them down a few pegs. Been a while since I matched wits with someone worth the effort, too.


To that, Aisha rolled her eyes, but a smirk accompanied the sarcastic gesture.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Always have a job to do, huh? If only you had a clue, boy."

Aisha drew her short sword, seeing the Azurite knights alerted by the old fool's bantering come rushing. The infiltrator didn't think she would be much good against their lances, but she'd be darned if she died without a blade in her hand at least.

"And now, if you and Ol' Creakin' Bones are quite done bringing down the guard on our heads, they're coming this way even as we speak. Let's see how good your clip-clopping Lily-girl is with her stick."

The Shade readied herself for combat, a slight narrowing of her eyes the only sign to betray her increasing discomfiture with the whole situation. Apart from the decidedly 'off' feeling she was getting from the old fool - and which she felt she was just a hair's breadth from putting her finger on - she was now feeling there was something off about the boy, too.

Now she had another moment to think of it, how did such an innocuous-looking boy get it in his head to try and imply the purchase of her skill set so subtly? That was not the bargaining tactic of a rank amateur, and if her intuition have not failed her, he sounded as sincere as he could get with an implied offer. Not to mention the company of his armed escort as well; at the very least, this boy must be the scion of some powerful merchant family who understood the value of economic subterfuge, but the Shade had a hunch even that was an underestimation. Just who was this boy?

Wait a minute. Did I hear wrongly, or did that oaf all the way at the back say 'Prince'?

Aisha's eyes widened slightly, and she kept the boy just within the edge of her field of vision, while mulling over the implications of that. That term could really mean one of many things, but could it be...?

Illven
2012-11-18, 02:21 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Lillian did not like the interest the thief was showing in her lord. Unlike the two healers they had picked up, she was dangerous. Not to herself of course, but her lord did not have armor to protect himself. She would have to be his armor.

Lillian placed her hand on Aisha's shoulder.

Do you need him for something? Lillian asked pointing to Octamus. Lillian had a feeling that using his name wouldn't be a good idea.

Ascaloth
2012-11-18, 06:32 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Do you need him for something?

Feeling the hand on her shoulder, Aisha narrowed her eyes again. Note to self, the Lily-girl is a vigilant one, she thought.

She shrugged off Lillian's hand, looking back at her with a decidedly droll look.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Yeah. Mostly to quit setting up barbeque parties with the Azurite corpses, and sending out invitations to the whole darn sty with the smell. Though I don't see how that'll help much, Creakin' Bones is doing a helluva job at sending out the invitations by himself.

Illven
2012-11-18, 06:39 PM
Feeling the hand on her shoulder, Aisha narrowed her eyes again. Note to self, the Lily-girl is a vigilant one, she thought.

She shrugged off Lillian's hand, looking back at her with a decidedly droll look.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Yeah. Mostly to quit setting up barbeque parties with the Azurite corpses, and sending out invitations to the whole darn sty with the smell. Though I don't see how that'll help much, Creakin' Bones is doing a helluva job at sending out the invitations by himself.

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

How do you intend for him to fight? Stare our enemies to death. Lillian pointed out.

Ascaloth
2012-11-18, 06:45 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

How do you intend for him to fight? Stare our enemies to death.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Hell, boy's a mageling, isn't he? He could do that for all I know."

Herpestidae
2012-11-18, 11:34 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Hell, boy's a mageling, isn't he? He could do that for all I know."

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Tried it once when I was younger. Y'know those little colored spots you see when you look into a torch too long? Imagine that was your whole field of vision. Though I guess if I'd have taken up elder magic, I'd be glaring people to death for the sheer novelty of it.

Penguinator
2012-11-19, 11:11 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Though I don't see how that'll help much, Creakin' Bones is doing a helluva job at sending out the invitations by himself.

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"I will pretend that you didn't say that."


http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Hell, boy's a mageling, isn't he? He could do that for all I know."

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Why do you think I keep my eyes closed?"

Rising Phoenix
2012-11-23, 08:26 AM
Turn 3.0 Final

Player Phase 3.5+

3) Lillian waits
4) Bergliot to O6
5) Aisha to P7

Bergliot and Octamus gain 3 Support Points
Aisha and Octamus gain 3 Support Points

Enemy Phase 3


The azure haired swordsman looks at Solomon with a satisfied grin. “Let’s see how like the taste of steel old man, I don’t think I’ve cracked the skull of someone as old as you. It’s almost as if I have… what do you roaches call it? Ah, yes, chivalry!” he turns behind him as three men and two women enter the room “Janis, Piercus to either side of me! Tiemer and Lyca pepper them healers, the old man in particular. Illuminated One, the blessings of the Azure please.” Lastly he turns to the right had armored knight. “Let the Tickler know that he’s services are also required!”. The knight nods in understanding and with the butt of his spear knocks on the wooden door three times before turning to unlock it.
1) Reinforcements to the locations on the map.
2) Armored knight on 12P unlocks the door.
3) Kyan the Ticker to 15AA unlocks chest. A Bark Skin potion was ‘pilfered’!


Map-1

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8341/8211258650_163d33ca50.jpg
Goals: 1. Rescue Grey Matter- On 14AD
2. Lord arrives on O26.

Stats


Enemies:

Armored Knights [U6, I6], lv 1, 12P and 12N
Hp 20
Str 4
Skl 4
Spd 0
Lck 0
Def 5
Res 0
Con 13
Move 4
Equipment:
Iron Lance (45/45), door key 1/1 (12 N only)
Wgt: 8, Attack Speed: 2, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 11, Crit: 2, Avoid: 0.

Soldiers, lv 2, 21 N and 21 P
Hp 20
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 2
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 9
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Lance (45/45)
Wgt: 8, Attack Speed: 2, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 4

Archers, lv 1, 22 N and 22 P
Hp 18
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 3
Lck 0
Def 2
Res 0
Con 7
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Bow (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 93, Dmg: 9, Crit: 1, Avoid: 6

Azure Flame Emisary, lv 1, 22 O
Hp 16
Str 0
Skl 4
Spd 2
Lck 2
Def 0
Res 4
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 4, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 10

Tavo, lv 3 Mercenary, 21 O
Hp 31
Str 6
Skl 7
Spd 6
Lck 2
Def 4
Res 1
Con 10
Move 5
Equipment:
Steel Sword (30/30)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 6, Accuracy: 82, Dmg: 16, Crit: 5, Avoid: 14

Kyan the Tickler, lv 2, 15AA
Hp 18
Str 6
Skl 2
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 0
Res 6
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30), Chest Key (1/2), Potion of Barkshin (3/3)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 14



PC Stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 1- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 42/100
HP: 16
MAG: 5
SKL: 6
SPD: 5
LCK: 6
DEF: 1
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 2, Solomon 1, Bergliot 3, Aisha 3

Equipment: Fire Tome (38/40). Damage: 11, Hit: 108, Attack Speed: 5, Avoid: 16, Crit[B]: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Anima: 2


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 1- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 31/100
HP: 18
STR: 7
SKL:6
SPD:6
LCK:1
DEF:8
RES:0
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

Dark Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 2, Octamus 2

Equipment:
Iron Lance (43/45). Damage: 14, Hit: 103, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13, Crit[B]: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Lances: 2

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 1- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 11/100
HP: 18
MAG: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 6
LCK: 6
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 2, Octamus 3

Equipment: Heal Staff (29/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 20, Crit[B]: -

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Staves: 1


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 1 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 0/100
HP: 16/16
STR: 5
SKL: 6
SPD: 7
LCK: 5
DEF: 3
RES: 3
CON: 8
Move: 6

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Octamus: 3

Equipment: Iron Sword (46/46): Damage: 10, Hit: 117, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 19, Crit[B]: 3%
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Swords: -



Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 0/100
HP: 22/22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 1.

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit[B]: -

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Staves: -

Penguinator
2012-11-23, 10:15 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Hahahaha! Good show, good show! I shall enjoy this."

Rising Phoenix
2012-11-24, 06:45 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Hahahaha! Good show, good show! I shall enjoy this."

The grin from the swordsman turns into a malicious mischievous one "Old man; either you are crazy or the definition of a masochist... or perhaps you are both."

Sairyu
2012-11-24, 03:46 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif
"I don't suppose that escape route you were talking about would be nearby, would it? I am beginning to reconsider stopping for souvenirs."

Ascaloth
2012-11-24, 09:46 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif
"I don't suppose that escape route you were talking about would be nearby, would it? I am beginning to reconsider stopping for souvenirs."

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Tch! That would have been an option had not some geezer, not content to die alone in his old age, gets it in his head to take a couple others down with him, Miss Vinter."

Aisha spat, her short sword at the ready. At this rate, she was seriously considering putting the blade into the old man's back before he could screw things up worse than it already is.

"We haven't a choice but to fight it out of here. I say we go get that souvenir of yours, maybe we can use it in our escape."

Rising Phoenix
2012-11-25, 06:05 AM
Turn 4.0
Player Phase 4.0

1) http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Battl.png Octamus to O11 and attacks Knight with fire for 11 DMG! Knight cannot counter. Octamus attacks again for 11 DMG. Knight is cooked alive! Octamus gains 31 exp and 2 WEXP with anima tomes.
2) Lilian to P12
3) Aisha to O10
4) Bergliot to P10
5) Solomon to P11
Support Gains
Aisha and Bergliot 2 Pts
Aisha and Octamus 3 Pts
Octamus and Solomon 2 Pts
Solomon and Bergliot 1 Pt
Solomon and Lillian 3 Pts



Enemy Phase 4
Tavos face grimaces as the knight falls to the floor smoking. “I am silencing that brat! No, I’ll cut an arm of to be sure that he cannot use magic!”
Everyone moves to their respective locations.
Map-1

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8200/8215807835_911aef2b50.jpg
Goals: 1. Rescue Grey Matter- On 14AD
2. Lord arrives on O26.

Stats


Enemies:

Armored Knights [U6, I6], lv 1, 12N
Hp 20
Str 4
Skl 4
Spd 0
Lck 0
Def 5
Res 0
Con 13
Move 4
Equipment:
Iron Lance (45/45), door key 1/1 (12 N only)
Wgt: 8, Attack Speed: 2, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 11, Crit: 2, Avoid: 0.

Soldiers, lv 2, 21 N and 21 P
Hp 20
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 2
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 9
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Lance (45/45)
Wgt: 8, Attack Speed: 2, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 4

Archers, lv 1, 22 N and 22 P
Hp 18
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 3
Lck 0
Def 2
Res 0
Con 7
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Bow (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 93, Dmg: 9, Crit: 1, Avoid: 6

Azure Flame Emisary, lv 1, 22 O
Hp 16
Str 0
Skl 4
Spd 2
Lck 2
Def 0
Res 4
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 4, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 10

Tavo, lv 3 Mercenary, 21 O
Hp 31
Str 6
Skl 7
Spd 6
Lck 2
Def 4
Res 1
Con 10
Move 5
Equipment:
Steel Sword (30/30)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 6, Accuracy: 82, Dmg: 14, Crit: 5, Avoid: 14

Kyan the Tickler, lv 2, 15AA
Hp 18
Str 6
Skl 2
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 0
Res 6
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30), Chest Key (1/2), Potion of Barkshin (3/3)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 14



PC Stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 1- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 73/100
HP: 16
MAG: 5
SKL: 6
SPD: 5
LCK: 6
DEF: 1
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 6, Solomon 3, Bergliot 3, Aisha 6

Equipment: Fire Tome (36/40). Damage: 11, Hit: 108, Attack Speed: 5, Avoid: 16, Crit[B]: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Anima: 4


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 1- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 31/100
HP: 18
STR: 7
SKL:6
SPD:6
LCK:1
DEF:8
RES:0
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

Dark Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 2, Octamus 6, Solomon 3

Equipment:
Iron Lance (43/45). Damage: 14, Hit: 103, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13, Crit[B]: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Lances: 2

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 1- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 11/100
HP: 18
MAG: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 6
LCK: 6
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 2, Octamus 3, Aisha 2, Solomon 1

Equipment: Heal Staff (29/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 20, Crit[B]: -

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Staves: 1


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 1 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 0/100
HP: 16/16
STR: 5
SKL: 6
SPD: 7
LCK: 5
DEF: 3
RES: 3
CON: 8
Move: 6

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Octamus: 6, Bergliot 2

Equipment: Iron Sword (46/46): Damage: 10, Hit: 117, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 19, Crit[B]: 3%
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Swords: -



Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 0/100
HP: 22/22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 1. Lilian 3, Bergliot 1

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit[B]: -

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Staves: -

Penguinator
2012-11-25, 12:58 PM
Tavos face grimaces as the knight falls to the floor smoking. “I am silencing that brat! No, I’ll cut an arm of to be sure that he cannot use magic!”

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Hahahaha! Aah.. Tacos, boy, you don't know much about magic."

Illven
2012-11-25, 03:47 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Lillian sighed inwardly.

I'm saddled with an old priest that I'm pretty sure has cracked, although with the torture here I can't really blame him, and a thief that I can't help but not trust. I really hope I can protect Octamus, because I sure as hell can't ask those two to do so.

Ascaloth
2012-11-25, 11:10 PM
The latest explosion of verbal diarrhea from the senile old codger caused Aisha to roll her eyes. Sighing, the infiltrator looked sideways at Bergliot, and dropped her voice to a whisper.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Miss Vinter, permission to 'remove' the 'albatross' from our necks?"

Penguinator
2012-11-25, 11:12 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Miss Vinter, permission to 'remove' the 'albatross' from our necks?"

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"I'm not as deaf as you think, dear."

Herpestidae
2012-11-25, 11:14 PM
The latest explosion of verbal diarrhea from the senile old codger caused Aisha to roll her eyes. Sighing, the infiltrator looked sideways at Bergliot, and dropped her voice to a whisper.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Miss Vinter, permission to 'remove' the 'albatross' from our necks?"

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Be careful. You might slit your own throat in the process.

Ascaloth
2012-11-25, 11:31 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"I'm not as deaf as you think, dear."

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"I am not your 'dear', pervert. Why don't you save me the trouble and go say hi to those nice men over there?"


http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Be careful. You might slit your own throat in the process.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Your concern is noted and appreciated, boy. Keep them off my back, I'm going to run an errand for Miss Vinter over here."

Penguinator
2012-11-25, 11:37 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"I am not your 'dear', pervert. Why don't you save me the trouble and go say hi to those nice men over there?"

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Pervert? It's a perfectly platonic title... Oh, I see. You've a thing for old men. Sorry, dear. I'm happily married."

Illven
2012-11-25, 11:45 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Hey guys can we maybe work together at least somewhat? I don't know about you, but right now I'm not sure my circumstances have improved since I left my cell.

Penguinator
2012-11-25, 11:46 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Hey guys can we maybe work together at least somewhat? I don't know about you, but right now I'm not sure my circumstances have improved since I left my cell.

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Yes, dear. Besides myself, you're the only one here speaking sense."

(I wasn't going to add "besides myself," but he's being very, very trolling now)

Sairyu
2012-11-25, 11:47 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif
"Just... check down that corridor for now. It leads to the... to ah... t-the T-Tickler's chambers. There... there should be s-something of worth at least..."

She shivered. The Tickler's minstrations were not an experience that she cared to remember much.

Ascaloth
2012-11-25, 11:50 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Pervert? It's a perfectly platonic title... Oh, I see. You've a thing for old men. Sorry, dear. I'm happily married."

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Hooo...?"

Aisha cooed, stepping lightly towards the old man with a cat-like gait.

"Why, sure. Let me show you just how much of a thing I have for the old geezers..."

Stalking behind the old man, Aisha made a swift movement, and thrust into the latter's spine...

"Like so!"

...her right hip, swaying her derriere as she flirted sarcastically with the old man.

"Check it out, boys. Geezer here's old enough to be your grandpappy, and he still gets more ass than you losers."

The Shade called to Tavos and his men, before cat-stepping away from the old man, rolling her eyes at the boy and Bergliot.

"Forget sneaking. At this rate, I might as well play along."


http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif
"Just... check down that corridor for now. It leads to the... to ah... t-the T-Tickler's chambers. There... there should be s-something of worth at least..."

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Tickler? And who is that, now?"

Aisha replied, raising an eyebrows. Then she sighed, and shrugged.

"Oh, whatever. I'm sure I'll know soon enough. Here I go."

Penguinator
2012-11-25, 11:56 PM
(...I need to go to bed, now. I don't have time to make a surprised face)

Illven
2012-11-25, 11:58 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif
"Just... check down that corridor for now. It leads to the... to ah... t-the T-Tickler's chambers. There... there should be s-something of worth at least..."

She shivered. The Tickler's minstrations were not an experience that she cared to remember much.

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Are you okay, miss?

Lillian put a comforting hand on Bergliot's shoulder.

Rising Phoenix
2012-11-27, 07:08 AM
Turn 4.0
Player Phase 4.0

1) http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Battl.png Octamus to O11 and attacks Knight with fire for 11 DMG! Knight cannot counter. Octamus attacks again for 11 DMG. Knight is cooked alive! Octamus gains 31 exp and 2 WEXP with anima tomes. Octamus Levels up! +1 HP, MAG, SPD, LUCK and DEF! Octamus gain a Door Key (1/1)!
2) Bergliot to O9 push Aisha to O11
3) Aisha to T12. You can smell methylated spirits and other chemicals used in soft tissue preservation. However, you cannot see the room contents just yet
4) Lilian to N12
5) Solomon to O11
Support Gains
nil



Enemy Phase 4

1) “Old man, I warn you my steel is a lot less discriminant than the ticklers!” Tavo to P 11 and attacks Solomon, but misses and become infuriated “I WILL GUT YOU ALIVE!!!” . Solomon gains 1 EXP.
2) Soldier to O 12 and attacks Solomon. Hit! Solomon takes 2 DMG.
3) Archer to O13 and attacks Solomon. Hit! Solomon takes 1 DMG. ! Solomon Gains 1 EXP
4) Archer to P12 and attacks Solomon. Miss! Solomon Gains 1 EXP
5) Soldier to N 13 and attacks Lillian. Hit! Lillian takes 1 DMG. Lillian Counters twice dealing 10 dmg on each hit and the soldier is rattles his last breath through his pierced wind pipe! Lilian gains 31 EXP and 2 WEXP with lances!
6) Azure Flame Emissary to P13 and is a tad in shock.
7) The tickler drinks a draft of the potion, gains 7 DEF
Map-1

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8482/8224036006_3637594fca.jpg
Goals: 1. Rescue Grey Matter- On 14AD
2. Lord arrives on O26.

Stats


Enemies:

Soldier, lv 2, 12O
Hp 20
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 2
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 9
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Lance (45/45)
Wgt: 8, Attack Speed: 2, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 4

Archers, lv 1, 13O and 12P
Hp 18
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 3
Lck 0
Def 2
Res 0
Con 7
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Bow (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 93, Dmg: 9, Crit: 1, Avoid: 6

Azure Flame Emisary, lv 1, 13P
Hp 16
Str 0
Skl 4
Spd 2
Lck 2
Def 0
Res 4
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 4, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 10

Tavo, lv 3 Mercenary, 11P
Hp 31
Str 6
Skl 7
Spd 6
Lck 2
Def 4
Res 1
Con 10
Move 5
Equipment:
Steel Sword (30/30)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 6, Accuracy: 82, Dmg: 14, Crit: 5, Avoid: 14

Kyan the Tickler, lv 2, 15AA
Hp 18
Str 6
Skl 2
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 0+7
Res 6
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30), Chest Key (1/2), Potion of Barkshin (2/3)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 14



PC Stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 2- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 04/100
HP: 16/17
MAG: 6
SKL: 6
SPD: 6
LCK: 7
DEF: 2
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 6, Solomon 3, Bergliot 3, Aisha 6

Equipment: Fire Tome (36/40). Damage: 12, Hit: 111, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 19, Crit[B]: 3%

Vulnery 3/3, Door Key 1/1

[B]Weapon Exp: Anima: 6


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 1- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 62/100
HP: 17/18
STR: 7
SKL:6
SPD:6
LCK:1
DEF:8
RES:0
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

Dark Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 2, Octamus 6, Solomon 3

Equipment:
Iron Lance (43/45). Damage: 14, Hit: 103, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13, Crit[B]: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Lances: 4

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 1- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 11/100
HP: 18
MAG: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 6
LCK: 6
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 2, Octamus 3, Aisha 2, Solomon 1

Equipment: Heal Staff (29/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 20, Crit[B]: -

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Staves: 1


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 1 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 0/100
HP: 16/16
STR: 5
SKL: 6
SPD: 7
LCK: 5
DEF: 3
RES: 3
CON: 8
Move: 6

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Octamus: 6, Bergliot 2

Equipment: Iron Sword (46/46): Damage: 10, Hit: 117, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 19, Crit[B]: 3%
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Swords: -



Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 4/100
HP: 18/22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 1. Lilian 3, Bergliot 1

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit[B]: -

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Staves: -

Ascaloth
2012-11-27, 08:02 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Hyaa!"

Dashing forth in the face the approaching enemies, Aisha leapt, and rolled into the corridor just before they could get to her. Picking herself up, she glanced back, and saw that the Azurites had gotten into position to bar her way out.

"Tsk. Darn it."

Aisha hissed, but wasted no time in turning back towards where the corridor led. Only to be hit with the smell of redolent chemicals, as if the place where said corridor led was some sort of morgue.

"What in all tarnation is that stench...?"

The Shade muttered under her breath, and held her short sword at the ready as she moved further down the corridor. There was clearly someone else in whatever room was up ahead...

Penguinator
2012-11-27, 10:02 AM
1) “Old man, I warn you my steel is a lot less discriminant than the ticklers!” Tavo to P 11 and attacks Solomon, but misses and become infuriated “I WILL GUT YOU ALIVE!!!” .

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Wahahahahahaha! Come at me, bro!"

Provoke everything to attack him.

Sairyu
2012-11-29, 12:46 AM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Are you okay, miss?

Lillian put a comforting hand on Bergliot's shoulder.

The sudden weight of the cavalier's plated hand made her start, though she managed to control herself enough to not jump up screaming.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif
"I-I'm fine, thank you. Just, just some... unpleasant memories of... that place..."

She trailed off weakly; the other former prisoner probably understood where she was coming from.

"Regardless, we will be free soon enough, and I intend to bring something of this place with me. Something valuable, if possible."

Illven
2012-11-29, 12:57 AM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Don't worry. I don't like thinking about that place either. Lillian said with a wince.

Herpestidae
2012-11-29, 06:50 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Octamus watched as the spy escaped his view, turning to the two women, both he knew were shaken by the Tickler's tortures. He was sorry for Vinter, of course, but that Kyan had the gall to play with his[i] guard, [i]his friend his... his Lily... She was strong. He knew that. But the very fact of the matter enraged him to no end. Forgetting all of Freigal's lessons, nearly forgetting decorum in any form, he yelled to the darkskinned woman. Hey! Miss spy lady! I don't know your name, and frankly I don't care. But you find that man and kill him as slowly as you can, y'hear me!

Rising Phoenix
2012-11-29, 10:14 AM
Turn 5.0
Player Phase 5.0

1) http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Battl.png Octamus to N11 and attacks Soldier on O12 with fire for 11 DMG! Soldier cannot counter. Octamus attacks again for 11 DMG. Soldier flays wildly and falls to the ground burning! Octamus gains 31 exp and 2 WEXP with anima tomes.
2) Aisha to Q12 http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Battle.png and jabs the archer on P12 twice! The archer cannot counter! Aisha gains 11 exp and 2 WEXP with swords.
3) Lillian to O12 http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lilliansbattlesprite.png and runs her spear through the archer on P12! She than cantos to P12. Lillian gains 31 EXP and 1 WEXP with lances.
4) Bergliot to P10
5) Solomon taunts Tavo. Success!
Support Gains
Octamus and Solomon gain 2 points.
Lillian and Aisha gain 4 points



Enemy Phase 4

1) Tavo’s swords lunges at Solomon’s neck http://imageshack.us/a/img850/9243/spritesolomonbattle.png. It’s a solid hit that just missed Solomon’s Jagular and wind pipe! Solomon takes 6 points of damage. Solomon gains 1 EXP. [He rolled a 3. He would have crit if Solomon had lower luck or had he rolled a 1…]

2) Archer on O13 attacks Solomon http://imageshack.us/a/img850/9243/spritesolomonbattle.png. A hit to the flanks! Solomon takes 1 DMG. ! Solomon Gains 1 EXP. […and the archer rolled a 1…yeah… never ever dump your luck stat]
3) Flame emissary to P19. “This is going poorly! We underestimated them! Curse your cockiness Tavo. I’ll bring aid!”, but Tavo is too furious to notice.
4) The tickler waits
Map-1

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8340/8229085655_566fc79066_c.jpg
What do you know? You can save larger resolution images with tiled. Did not know that.
Goals: 1. Rescue Grey Matter- On 14AD
2. Lord arrives on O26.

Stats


Enemies:

Archer, lv 1, 13O
Hp 18
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 3
Lck 0
Def 2
Res 0
Con 7
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Bow (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 93, Dmg: 9, Crit: 1, Avoid: 6

Azure Flame Emisary, lv 1, 19P
Hp 16
Str 0
Skl 4
Spd 2
Lck 2
Def 0
Res 4
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 4, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 10

Tavo, lv 3 Mercenary, 11P
Hp 31
Str 6
Skl 7
Spd 6
Lck 2
Def 4
Res 1
Con 10
Move 5
Equipment:
Steel Sword (29/30)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 6, Accuracy: 82, Dmg: 14, Crit: 5, Avoid: 14

Kyan the Tickler, lv 2, 15AA
Hp 18
Str 6
Skl 2
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 0+6
Res 6
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30), Chest Key (1/2), Potion of Barkshin (2/3)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 14



PC Stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 2- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 35/100
HP: 16/17
MAG: 6
SKL: 6
SPD: 6
LCK: 7
DEF: 2
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 6, Solomon 4, Bergliot 3, Aisha 6

Equipment: Fire Tome (34/40). Damage: 12, Hit: 111, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 19, Crit[B]: 3%

Vulnery 3/3, Door Key 1/1

[B]Weapon Exp: Anima: 8


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 1- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 93/100
HP: 17/18
STR: 7
SKL:6
SPD:6
LCK:1
DEF:8
RES:0
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 2, Octamus 6, Solomon 3, Aisha 4

Equipment:
Iron Lance (41/45). Damage: 14, Hit: 103, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13, Crit[B]: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Lances: 6

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 1- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 11/100
HP: 18
MAG: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 6
LCK: 6
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 2, Octamus 3, Aisha 2, Solomon 1,

Equipment: Heal Staff (29/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 20, Crit[B]: -

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Staves: 1


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 1 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 11/100
HP: 16/16
STR: 5
SKL: 6
SPD: 7
LCK: 5
DEF: 3
RES: 3
CON: 8
Move: 6

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Octamus: 6, Bergliot 2, Lillian 4

Equipment: Iron Sword (44/46): Damage: 10, Hit: 117, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 19, Crit[B]: 3%
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Swords: 2



Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 6/100
HP: 11/22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 4. Lilian 3, Bergliot 1

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit[B]: -

Vulnery 3/3

[B]Weapon Exp: Staves: -

Ascaloth
2012-11-29, 11:04 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png

Hey! Miss spy lady! I don't know your name, and frankly I don't care. But you find that man and kill him as slowly as you can, y'hear me!

Hearing what the boy had yelled to her, Aisha took another step deeper into the corridor... and stopped short.

What in all tarnation am I doing?! Miss Vinter's safety comes first, whatever she or anyone else might say!

Coming to that abrupt realisation, the Shade suddenly doubled back, and rushed down the archer blocking her way like a bat out of hell.

The Azurite bowman had no time to react as Aisha bore down on him, and then there was nothing he could do as the infiltrator drove her short sword straight through his palm, causing him to drop his bow. Not pausing for a second, the Shade pulled her blade out of the Azurite's stigmata, and wasted no time driving the blade home in his torso.

Grabbing the hapless Azurite by his hair, Aisha drew her blade back again, and was about to slit his throat... but was forced to jump back as the lady knight charged forth, and barely avoided becoming collateral damage via spear tip emerging from the archer's chest.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Watch where you put that stick, you danged klutz!"

Aisha cursed at Lillian, clutching reflexively at her own ribs where she herself would have been impaled had she not been quick enough. Glancing around, she saw one of the Azurites beating a hasty retreat, probably to get reinforcements.

She didn't know who the 'man' the boy had referred to, but from the way he yelled when she entered the corridor, where she had been directed by Miss Vinter in a trembling tone? Didn't take long to put two and two together.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Don't tell me what to do boy, only Miss Vinter has that right."

Said Aisha, glaring daggers at the retreating priest.

"And there's a bigger problem to deal with anyway. This 'Tickler' character can wait, he's not going anywhere."

Illven
2012-11-29, 05:09 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Hey, you certainly were taking your time with him. Weren't you the one complaining about the need to hurry?

Penguinator
2012-11-29, 10:39 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Heeheehee! That tickled!" He pokes the man with the end of his cane, laughing uproariously. "What's the matter, ya blue haired bastard? Defenseless old men too much for you?"

Provoke everything to attack him.

Rising Phoenix
2012-12-03, 09:33 AM
Turn 6.0
Player Phase 6.0

1) http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Battl.png Octamus to O14 and attacks Archer on 13 with fire! Soldier cannot counter! Octamus gains 11 exp and 1 WEXP with anima tomes.
2) Aisha to P13 http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Battle.png and jabs the archer on O13 twice! The archer cannot counter! Aisha attacks again and kills the archer. Aisha gains 31 exp and 2 WEXP with swords.
3) Solomon to N13 and taunts Tavo. Success!
4) Bergliot to P10 and heals Solomon for all the damage he has taken. Bergliot gains 11 EXP and 1 WEXP with Staves
3) Lillian to P18 http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lilliansbattlesprite.png and runs her spear through the flame emissary on P18! The emissary is slain. Lillian gains 31 EXP and 2 WEXP with lances. Lillian levels up! +1 HP, SKL! She cantos to O19 Afterwards.
Support Gains
Solomon and Bergliot gain 1 point.
Aisha and Bergliot gain 2 points
Bergliot and Octamus gain 3 points



Enemy Phase 4

1) Tavo’s to enraged and attacks Solomon again, but misses. He swears wildly oblivious to his oncoming doom http://imageshack.us/a/img850/9243/spritesolomonbattle.png. Solomon gains 1 EXP.
2) The tickler waits
Map-1

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8209/8240597193_74994600ba_z.jpg
Goals: 1. Rescue Grey Matter- On 14AD
2. Lord arrives on O26.

Stats


Enemies:

Tavo, lv 3 Mercenary, 11P
Hp 31
Str 6
Skl 7
Spd 6
Lck 2
Def 4
Res 1
Con 10
Move 5
Equipment:
Steel Sword (29/30)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 6, Accuracy: 82, Dmg: 14, Crit: 3, Avoid: 14

Kyan the Tickler, lv 2, 15AA
Hp 18
Str 6
Skl 2
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 0+6
Res 6
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30), Chest Key (1/2), Potion of Barkshin (2/3)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 14



PC Stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 2- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 46/100
HP: 16/17
MAG: 6
SKL: 6
SPD: 6
LCK: 7
DEF: 2
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 6, Solomon 4, Bergliot 6, Aisha 6

Equipment: Fire Tome (32/40). Damage: 12, Hit: 111, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 19, Crit: 3%

Vulnery 3/3, Door Key 1/1

Weapon Exp: Anima: 9


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 1- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 24/100
HP: 17/19
STR: 7
SKL:7
SPD:6
LCK:1
DEF:8
RES:0
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 2, Octamus 6, Solomon 3, Aisha 4

Equipment:
Iron Lance (39/45). Damage: 14, Hit: 105, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13, Crit: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Lances: 8

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 1- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 22/100
HP: 18
MAG: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 6
LCK: 6
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 2, Octamus 6, Aisha 4, Solomon 2,

Equipment: Heal Staff (28/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 20, Crit: -

Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Staves: 2


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 1 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 42/100
HP: 16/16
STR: 5
SKL: 6
SPD: 7
LCK: 5
DEF: 3
RES: 3
CON: 8
Move: 6

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Octamus: 6, Bergliot 4, Lillian 4

Equipment: Iron Sword (42/46): Damage: 10, Hit: 117, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 19, Crit: 3%
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Swords: 2



Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 7/100
HP: 22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 4. Lilian 3, Bergliot 2

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit: -

Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Staves: -

Penguinator
2012-12-03, 10:53 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Heeheehee! You're very bad at this game."

Rising Phoenix
2012-12-03, 09:38 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Heeheehee! You're very bad at this game."

"You little scum-filled aged swine skin! I will gut you like the dead pig you are!"

Penguinator
2012-12-03, 09:44 PM
"You little scum-filled aged swine skin! I will gut you like the dead pig you are!"

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Now, now, it's not very nice to talk to yourself like that. You're not that little. ...Well, not what we can see of you, anyway."

Rising Phoenix
2012-12-07, 06:28 AM
Turn 7.5
Player Phase 7.5

1) http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Battl.png Octamus to P12 and attacks Tavo with fire! Hit! Tavo takes 11 DMG! Octamus gains 12 EXP and 1WEXP with anima tomes. Tavo cannot counter.
2)Lillian to O12 http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lilliansbattlesprite.png and attacks Tavo! CRITICAL HIT! Tavo takes 30 DMG! Tavo is slain! Lillian gains 62 EXP and 1 WEXP with Lances.

The swords man looks in a surprised manner at the blood flushing out of him. Then, without a word, drops to the ground limp a crimson puddle forming around him.

Support Gains
Pending



Enemy Phase 4

1) The tickler waits
Map-1

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8337/8251309905_c8c9245de4_z.jpg
Goals: 1. Rescue Grey Matter- On 14AD
2. Lord arrives on O26.

Stats


Enemies:

Kyan the Tickler, lv 2, 15AA
Hp 18
Str 6
Skl 2
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 0+6
Res 6
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30), Chest Key (1/2), Potion of Barkshin (2/3)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 14



PC Stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 2- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 58/100
HP: 16/17
MAG: 6
SKL: 6
SPD: 6
LCK: 7
DEF: 2
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 6, Solomon 4, Bergliot 6, Aisha 6

Equipment: Fire Tome (32/40). Damage: 12, Hit: 111, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 19, Crit: 3%

Vulnery 3/3, Door Key 1/1

Weapon Exp: Anima: 10


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 1- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 86/100
HP: 17/19
STR: 7
SKL:7
SPD:6
LCK:1
DEF:8
RES:0
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 2, Octamus 6, Solomon 3, Aisha 4

Equipment:
Iron Lance (39/45). Damage: 14, Hit: 105, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13, Crit: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Lances: 9

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 1- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 22/100
HP: 18
MAG: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 6
LCK: 6
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 2, Octamus 6, Aisha 4, Solomon 2,

Equipment: Heal Staff (28/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 20, Crit: -

Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Staves: 2


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 1 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 42/100
HP: 16/16
STR: 5
SKL: 6
SPD: 7
LCK: 5
DEF: 3
RES: 3
CON: 8
Move: 6

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Octamus: 6, Bergliot 4, Lillian 4

Equipment: Iron Sword (42/46): Damage: 10, Hit: 117, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 19, Crit: 3%
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Swords: 2



Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 7/100
HP: 22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 4. Lilian 3, Bergliot 2

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit: -

Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Staves: -

Ascaloth
2012-12-07, 10:29 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Right. That blowhard is down, so I'm just going to go back down this corridor now..."

Rising Phoenix
2012-12-07, 10:38 AM
@Aisha

The smell of preservative chemicals is overpowering as you enter this well lit room. The walls are covered in dark musty shelves upon which hundreds of jars filled with preserved organs, animals and worse. Above and in front of these are meticulously polished and sterilized torture implements: a stretch bench, an iron maiden, various chemicals, scalpels, saws, suspension hooks, small creatures alive still in jars, rats and... feathers...

An old man dressed in blood splattered robe stands by these, his narrow, wrinkled face crowned with a halo of bluish white hair. He squints at you uncomfortably, clasping his healing stave with shaking hands. His afraid, but doesn't utter a word.

And than a sharp sensation invades your mind.

"OVER HERE..." The itching headache you had earlier has now turned into a foreign voice that grinds through your thoughts "NO, NO DON'T LOOK AT THE MAN... ON THE BENCH... FAR SIDE OF THE ROOM"

There amongst various jar there's one with a large, bulbous pale grey worm. It rises and 'looks' at you with an eyeless 'head' and as it does waves of reddish energy begin flow around it and the jar... begins to float towards you.

"I AM GREY MATTER. CARRY ME. TAKE ME TO MY HOST AND WE WILL GET OUT OF HERE."

Penguinator
2012-12-07, 02:25 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
Solomon prodded the body with his cane. "Hey, Tacos. Taaaacos. You're dead, be a good little corpse and get out of the way." He shook his head. "Ah, what do you care?" He then kicked the body out of the way, nodding towards the door. "Shall we?"

Illven
2012-12-07, 02:36 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Lillian chuckled to herself. With Octamus's help it had only taken one thrust. And he was a skilled swordsmen.

Heh. Hopefully the Tickler will roll over that easily.

Ascaloth
2012-12-07, 09:25 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"What in all tarnation is this?!"

Aisha imprecated, having been hit with the full force of the chemical stench, and seeing the scene laid out before her. Glancing around, she confirmed her earlier suspicions that she was not alone, but the old man before her appeared to be a defenseless healer, judging from the staff in his hands. And from the appearance of his skin... ah.

"No, you're not taking any more of this stuff."

The Shade said, having disappeared from the old man's sight in the blink of an eye, and reappearing just behind him, a vial of the potion that he had apparently just taken in her hand. But then...




"OVER HERE..."

"NO, NO DON'T LOOK AT THE MAN... ON THE BENCH... FAR SIDE OF THE ROOM"

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"What?! What in the?!"

Aisha exclaimed, putting a hand to her head. Seeing a gray worm-like creature in a jar suddenly began to float in the air, towards her, the infiltrator pulled out her short sword without delay, at about the same time as she realised what she was looking at.


"I AM GREY MATTER. CARRY ME. TAKE ME TO MY HOST AND WE WILL GET OUT OF HERE."[/spoiler]

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Uh huh. So you're the 'souvenir', huh? And now I owe Miss Vinter ten."

Aisha muttered, not taking her eyes off either the old man or the worm in a jar. Glancing over her shoulder, she shouted to the people outside.

"HEY! I GOT AN OLD GEEZER WITH A STAFF IN HERE! WHAT DO i DO WITH HIM?"

Illven
2012-12-07, 09:32 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Butcher him. Slowly! Lillian called back.

Penguinator
2012-12-07, 10:12 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Kick him in the junk!"

Herpestidae
2012-12-07, 10:40 PM
I vote for the "kill slowly" option as well. But be careful... He's got to have more tricks up his sleeve than potions.

Ascaloth
2012-12-08, 01:44 AM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Butcher him. Slowly! Lillian called back.


http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Kick him in the junk!"


I vote for the "kill slowly" option as well. But be careful... He's got to have more tricks up his sleeve than potions.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Wow, you sure aren't popular, are you old man?"

Aisha said casually to the old man, waving her short sword at him. She then shouted back down the corridor to the others again.

"So, what's with this old defenseless fool that the whole lot of you want him to suffer so bad anyway? Miss Vinter?"

Rising Phoenix
2012-12-08, 03:08 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Wow, you sure aren't popular, are you old man?"


The continues to look at you, but still doesn't speak.

@Everyone except Aisha: You actually cannot remember him ever talking...

-----

"What?! What in the?!"

Aisha exclaimed, putting a hand to her head. Seeing a gray worm-like creature in a jar suddenly began to float in the air, towards her, the infiltrator pulled out her short sword without delay, at about the same time as she realised what she was looking at.



http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Uh huh. So you're the 'souvenir', huh? And now I owe Miss Vinter ten."


"I find it curious that you are not the least disgusted or afraid of my appearance" 'says' the worm "I did not expect any outsider to come here willingly. An outlier to my calculations. A beneficial one at least. Now we must hurry. There are two more that can help us in the next few chambers. I have set them free as I have the others, but they won't last long without help... Thinking of help. The other prisoner across from this room may be of aid... care is advised though..."

Herpestidae
2012-12-08, 05:38 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Wow, you sure aren't popular, are you old man?"
"So, what's with this old defenseless fool that the whole lot of you want him to suffer so bad anyway? Miss Vinter?"

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Octamus looked to Vinter, who had paled yet again. He even Lily had that barely noticeable twitch of the eyebrow. It mostly involved us learning the extent to which one can use the regenerative properties of magical healing. Firsthand.

Rising Phoenix
2012-12-08, 06:22 AM
Turn 7.0 complete
Player Phase 7.0

1) http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Battl.png Octamus to P12 and attacks Tavo with fire! Hit! Tavo takes 11 DMG! Octamus gains 12 EXP and 1WEXP with anima tomes. Tavo cannot counter.
2)Lillian to O12 http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lilliansbattlesprite.png and attacks Tavo! CRITICAL HIT! Tavo takes 30 DMG! Tavo is slain! Lillian gains 62 EXP and 1 WEXP with Lances.

The swords man looks in a surprised manner at the blood flushing out of him. Then, without a word, drops to the ground limp a crimson puddle forming around him.
3) Aisha to U12
4) Solomon to P13 and takes door key from Octamus
5) Bergliot heals Lillian for 2 dmg. Bergliot gains 11 exp and 1 WEXP with Staves.
Support Gains
Solomon and Bergliot gain 1 pts
Solomon and Octamus gain 2 pts.
Bergliot and Lillian gain 2 pts
Octamus and Lillian gain 3 points



Enemy Phase 7.0

1) The tickler waits
Map-1

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8213/8253712059_2bf9fe72e9_z.jpg
Goals: 1. Rescue Grey Matter- On 14AD
2. Lord arrives on O26.

Stats


Enemies:

Kyan the Tickler, lv 2, 15AA
Hp 18
Str 6
Skl 2
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 0+3
Res 6
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30), Chest Key (1/2), Potion of Barkshin (2/3)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 14



PC Stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 2- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 58/100
HP: 16/17
MAG: 6
SKL: 6
SPD: 6
LCK: 7
DEF: 2
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 8, Solomon 6, Bergliot 6, Aisha 6

Equipment: Fire Tome (32/40). Damage: 12, Hit: 111, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 19, Crit: 3%

Vulnery 3/3,

Weapon Exp: Anima: 10


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 1- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 86/100
HP: 17/19
STR: 7
SKL:7
SPD:6
LCK:1
DEF:8
RES:0
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 4, Octamus 8, Solomon 3, Aisha 4

Equipment:
Iron Lance (39/45). Damage: 14, Hit: 105, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13, Crit: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Lances: 9

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 1- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 33/100
HP: 18
MAG: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 6
LCK: 6
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 4, Octamus 6, Aisha 4, Solomon 3,

Equipment: Heal Staff (27/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 20, Crit: -

Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Staves: 3


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 1 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 42/100
HP: 16/16
STR: 5
SKL: 6
SPD: 7
LCK: 5
DEF: 3
RES: 3
CON: 8
Move: 6

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Octamus: 6, Bergliot 4, Lillian 4

Equipment: Iron Sword (42/46): Damage: 10, Hit: 117, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 19, Crit: 3%
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Swords: 2



Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 7/100
HP: 22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 6. Lilian 3, Bergliot 3

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit: -
Door Key 1/1
Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Staves: -

Ascaloth
2012-12-08, 07:23 AM
"I find it curious that you are not the least disgusted or afraid of my appearance"

"I did not expect any outsider to come here willingly. An outlier to my calculations. A beneficial one at least. Now we must hurry. There are two more that can help us in the next few chambers. I have set them free as I have the others, but they won't last long without help... Thinking of help. The other prisoner across from this room may be of aid... care is advised though..."

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Haruumph."

Aisha snorted, neither sword nor gaze wavering from the old man in the room along with them, but keeping the 'worm' within the corner of her sight.

"You can thank your lucky stars, critter. I'd have put my blade through your worm body post-haste, if my compatriot had not requested that I come here to pick up an 'Azurite prototype'. Not that I believe it for a second, even having seen what you are, but at least now I can see why she insisted on it."

Said the Shade, who put her free hand out towards the worm in a jar.

"C'mere, you might be useful somehow. And stop talking in my head, do something like... I dunno, mind-control this old man here or something?"


http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
It mostly involved us learning the extent to which one can use the regenerative properties of magical healing. Firsthand.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"What do you mean by... ah."

Aisha replied, catching on quickly to the implications. Turning back to the old man, the infiltrator's face was a mixture of anger, and wicked mischief.

"Hey boy, go check the room opposite from this one, I think there may be others who can help us get out of this sty. And leave me alone, I've got some very interesting ideas I want to try out..."

Rising Phoenix
2012-12-08, 07:40 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Haruumph."

Aisha snorted, neither sword nor gaze wavering from the old man in the room along with them, but keeping the 'worm' within the corner of her sight.

"You can thank your lucky stars, critter. I'd have put my blade through your worm body post-haste, if my compatriot had not requested that I come here to pick up an 'Azurite prototype'. Not that I believe it for a second, even having seen what you are, but at least now I can see why she insisted on it."

Said the Shade, who put her free hand out towards the worm in a jar.


"Both of those sentences are impossible" 'replies' the worm bluntly and calmly "The first because what I did to those guards I can easily do to you and the second because my species is not the creation of evolved hairless apes"

Ascaloth
2012-12-08, 07:49 AM
"Both of those sentences are impossible"

"The first because what I did to those guards I can easily do to you and the second because my species is not the creation of evolved hairless apes"

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Tch. So that's what it was."

Aisha spat, still holding her free hand to the worm.

"Whatever you are, I'll have to admit that Miss Vinter was right in insisting to retrieve you. Come over here if you can, we have little time to waste. No, actually..."

Aisha turned, eyeing the old man again.

"What can you do to this waste of air over here?"

Rising Phoenix
2012-12-08, 08:05 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Tch. So that's what it was."

Aisha spat, still holding her free hand to the worm.

"Whatever you are, I'll have to admit that Miss Vinter was right in insisting to retrieve you. Come over here if you can, we have little time to waste. No, actually..."

Aisha turned, eyeing the old man again.

"What can you do to this waste of air over here?"

"Why should I do anything to him? His harmless and not a threat to my existence anymore... He fed me as well"

Ascaloth
2012-12-08, 11:25 AM
"Why should I do anything to him? His harmless and not a threat to my existence anymore... He fed me as well"

Aisha shrugged, more for her own benefit than anything else.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Suit yourself. Why don't you wait over there for a bit, I will be done with him in good time..."

She said, advancing on the old man with short sword in hand.

Rising Phoenix
2012-12-12, 07:46 AM
Turn 8.0 and 9.0
Player Phase 8.0 and 9.0

Aisha steals the potion and chest key of the Tickler. Aisha gains 20 exp.
Everyone else moves to their respective locations… Now to calculate support gains >_>
Supports
Octamus and Solomon 2
Solomon and Lillian 3
Enemy Phase 8.0 and 9.0

1) The tickler sits idle disinterested it seems in his lost possessions
Map-1

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8359/8265961137_8dbc5b09da_z.jpg
Goals: 1. Rescue Grey Matter- On 14AD
2. Lord arrives on O26.

Stats


Enemies:

Kyan the Tickler, lv 2, 15AA
Hp 18
Str 6
Skl 2
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 0+3
Res 6
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 14



PC Stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 2- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 58/100
HP: 16/17
MAG: 6
SKL: 6
SPD: 6
LCK: 7
DEF: 2
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 8, Solomon 8, Bergliot 6, Aisha 6

Equipment: Fire Tome (32/40). Damage: 12, Hit: 111, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 19, Crit: 3%

Vulnery 3/3,

Weapon Exp: Anima: 10


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 1- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 86/100
HP: 17/19
STR: 7
SKL:7
SPD:6
LCK:1
DEF:8
RES:0
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 4, Octamus 8, Solomon 6, Aisha 4

Equipment:
Iron Lance (39/45). Damage: 14, Hit: 105, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13, Crit: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Lances: 9

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 1- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 33/100
HP: 18
MAG: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 6
LCK: 6
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 4, Octamus 6, Aisha 4, Solomon 3,

Equipment: Heal Staff (27/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 20, Crit: -

Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Staves: 3


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 1 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 62/100
HP: 16/16
STR: 5
SKL: 6
SPD: 7
LCK: 5
DEF: 3
RES: 3
CON: 8
Move: 6

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Octamus: 6, Bergliot 4, Lillian 4

Equipment: Iron Sword (42/46): Damage: 10, Hit: 117, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 19, Crit: 3%
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3
Barkskin 2/3
Grey Matter
Chest Key 1/2

Weapon Exp: Swords: 2



Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 7/100
HP: 22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 6. Lilian 3, Bergliot 3

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Staves: -

Other Stats

Assi, Lv 1 Sage
HP: 30
MAG: 20
SKL: 14
SPD: 16
LCK: 5
DEF: 6
RES: 14
CON: 7
Move: 6
Equipment:-



@Lillian and Octamus (and to a lesser extent Solomon)
In the guttering light of the dying torches in this room you notice an unconscious female figure bound to the wall across from you. Each of her limbs is locked to the wall twice so tightly that it limits blood flow to her hands and feet. Her slender body is dressed in nothing more but rags, cuts and bruises evident across it and her long curly blue hair, bloodied and tangled, falls across it as if trying to hide her private parts. She looks young, 26 maybe 28 years of age, and that nasty gash across her slender face could use some treatment.

As you approach her body violently spasms and her wide oval eyes open with a flash of arcane energy like bright blue suns. The illumination fades as she looks around. Her expression changes to a surprised one and then quickly to a scheming one.

“Oyo?” her voice clear of fatigue and full of shady curiosity “How did the little mice get out of their cage? Have they perhaps come to free a poor fellow mouse like myself?”

Ascaloth
2012-12-12, 08:15 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"And next in my to-do list is..."

Aisha murmured, advancing on the old man while brandishing her short sword...

...and with a deft motion, hooks the tip of her blade through the key ring hanging on the old man's waist, lifting it off him in a swift motion.

"This. Hope you don't mind my taking your treasures, it's not like you'll need them where you're going anyway. Hey Miss Vinter, catch!"

Aisha said to Bergliot, snatching the floating jar containing the worm-like critter out of the air all of a sudden, and tossing it most unceremoniously towards her charge.

"This is what you came for, no? Now if you'll step outside, I'll join you in a bit once I'm done here."

Herpestidae
2012-12-12, 01:32 PM
“Oyo?” her voice clear of fatigue and full of shady curiosity “How did the little mice get out of their cage? Have they perhaps come to free a poor fellow mouse like myself?”

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Given that the likes of the Tickler were present in the area, another prisoner, even one in a state such as this, wasn't much of a shock. Still, Octamus was a bit uncomfortable; it wasn't difficult to gather what her... purpose was, and it just didn't feel right for him to be looking at her. Either of the women he'd been imprisoned with could have been in this position.

We'll... have you down in a bit. Lily, if you would...?
He removes his outer cloak and hands it to Lillian, whispering discreetly in her ear as he does so. Keep an eye on her, eh? She seems a bit too happy for a woman chained naked to a wall.

Illven
2012-12-12, 02:00 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Given that the likes of the Tickler were present in the area, another prisoner, even one in a state such as this, wasn't much of a shock. Still, Octamus was a bit uncomfortable; it wasn't difficult to gather what her... purpose was, and it just didn't feel right for him to be looking at her. Either of the women he'd been imprisoned with could have been in this position.

We'll... have you down in a bit. Lily, if you would...?
He removes his outer cloak and hands it to Lillian, whispering discreetly in her ear as he does so. Keep an eye on her, eh? She seems a bit too happy for a woman chained naked to a wall.

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Lillian glared at the Azurite, memories of her parents stinging painfully.

As you wish milord. Lillian rides over to the Azurite with cloak in hand. Dropping it on her, when Lillian comes close.

There, put that on. Lillian said harshly.

Herpestidae
2012-12-12, 03:40 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
It took everything in Octamus' power to resist the urge to slap himself. How the hell did Lily expect this woman to do anything while her hands were still bound? With a contained sigh, Octamus approaches his fellow prisoner and begins slowly pulling the shackles out of the wall.

Er... pardon my friend here, she wasn't exactly big on manners-he punctuates the word with a snap of his finger, causing a small flash at the horse's hooves- even before we'd been imprisoned. By the way, I... didn't catch your name.

Illven
2012-12-12, 03:49 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
It took everything in Octamus' power to resist the urge to slap himself. How the hell did Lily expect this woman to do anything while her hands were still bound? With a contained sigh, Octamus approaches his fellow prisoner and begins slowly pulling the shackles out of the wall.

Er... pardon my friend here, she wasn't exactly big on manners-he punctuates the word with a snap of his finger, causing a small flash at the horse's hooves- even before we'd been imprisoned. By the way, I... didn't catch your name.

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Milord, I've got it.

Lillian placed a gentle hand on Octamus's shoulder.

Don't stain yourself with the Azurite filth. Lillian whispered in his ear as she takes over pulling the shackles.

Herpestidae
2012-12-12, 05:38 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Milord, I've got it.

Lillian placed a gentle hand on Octamus's shoulder.

Don't stain yourself with the Azurite filth. Lillian whispered in his ear as she takes over pulling the shackles.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Not content at leaving the matter there, Octamus brushes past Lillian to work on the other set of shackles.

When I'm king, I plan to do my own dirty work, thankyouverymuch

((Can't you just taste the sexual tension? :P))

Penguinator
2012-12-12, 05:49 PM
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8408/spritesolomonquestionin.png
"I think I'll stay out of this one..."

Illven
2012-12-12, 06:58 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Not content at leaving the matter there, Octamus brushes past Lillian to work on the other set of shackles.

When I'm king, I plan to do my own dirty work, thankyouverymuch

((Can't you just taste the sexual tension? :P))

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

As you wish milord. Lillian replied. Letting Octamus pry the other shackle.

Sairyu
2012-12-14, 03:51 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif
"!"

Bergliot dove for the jar, cradling it to her body as she caught it with both hands. Getting back up on her feet, she gave the thief a flat look,

"Wh-what do you think you- ugh... no, nevermind. And yes, I this would be what I had mentioned before..."

She would have gloated a bit more, but seeing how close she'd gotten the Tickler's chambers, she instead decided to turn around and take off back down the hall.

"Very well, j-just don't take too long!"

Rising Phoenix
2012-12-14, 11:12 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif
"!"

Bergliot dove for the jar, cradling it to her body as she caught it with both hands. Getting back up on her feet, she gave the thief a flat look,

"Wh-what do you think you- ugh... no, nevermind. And yes, I this would be what I had mentioned before..."

She would have gloated a bit more, but seeing how close she'd gotten the Tickler's chambers, she instead decided to turn around and take off back down the hall.

"Very well, j-just don't take too long!"

"SO THEY HAVE CHOSEN TO RELEASE HER" the voice returned sharp, nearly overpowering "You are Bergliot and I am Grey Matter . the voice appears to have corrected its 'volume' so as to not give you migraines every time it 'speaks' "We have had many conversations...No, no do not look around, look at the jar."


http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

As you wish milord. Lillian replied. Letting Octamus pry the other shackle.


http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
It took everything in Octamus' power to resist the urge to slap himself. How the hell did Lily expect this woman to do anything while her hands were still bound? With a contained sigh, Octamus approaches his fellow prisoner and begins slowly pulling the shackles out of the wall.

Er... pardon my friend here, she wasn't exactly big on manners-he punctuates the word with a snap of his finger, causing a small flash at the horse's hooves- even before we'd been imprisoned. By the way, I... didn't catch your name.

"Goodness! a Lord?!" says the women surprised "Aren't I lucky... My name is Assai*, if it pleases his lordship...Oh thank you so much for releasing me... but the formalities don't last long when she notices Octamus' slight blushing. She smiles seductively "Oh you are so precious! Not been around many voluptuous women my lordship?...?" The teasing doesn't last long, however, as her quickly eyes wonder to a dark corner of the room where something sits upon a wooden pedestal. Her voice now takes a darker tone as she begins to walk towards it and chains rattle as the object stirs.

"Those that locked me away... Oh how they will fear me again." her voice has purring growl to it "Their last screams will be sustenance to me..." she stretches her hand and the chains snap.

Blinding blue illumination fills the room as the book floats, the pages violently turning.

@Octamus

The initial sensation that fills you is one of dread... but it is almost as if the book senses this and becomes 'friendlier', the power more enticing and purely aw inspiring.


((Pronounced A-ssa-i and she hasn't grabbed the book yet))

Penguinator
2012-12-14, 11:30 PM
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8408/spritesolomonquestionin.png
"Oh, I am really staying out of this one..."

Herpestidae
2012-12-15, 01:41 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Octamus snaps his finger again, creating a noisy, bright, but ultimately harmless explosion. In the rocks, he swiftly snatches the book from the air.
I'd much rather you stay out of the fighting. Don't want to upset your injuries.

Penguinator
2012-12-15, 01:45 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Octamus snaps his finger again, creating a noisy, bright, but ultimately harmless explosion. In the rocks, he swiftly snatches the book from the air.
I'd much rather you stay out of the fighting. Don't want to upset your injuries.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8408/spritesolomonquestionin.png
Solomon's eyes widened, then closed again. "Be careful with that book, boy..." There was something about it... something... vile...

Rising Phoenix
2012-12-17, 07:22 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Octamus snaps his finger again, creating a noisy, bright, but ultimately harmless explosion. In the rocks, he swiftly snatches the book from the air.
I'd much rather you stay out of the fighting. Don't want to upset your injuries.

[OOC: Ah, don't you just love it when a whole bunch of things crop up just before the holidays? Apologies folks, an update will have to wait for a couple of days while I sort work out (and pokemon conquest...ahem...). I can rp a bit in the mean time though]

Assi face darkens as she realizes that her spellbook has been snatched. "...give it back!" she growls "...give Thelo back to me! You don't know how to use it, boy!"

Herpestidae
2012-12-17, 08:03 AM
Assi face darkens as she realizes that her spellbook has been snatched. "...give it back!" she growls "...give Thelo back to me! You don't know how to use it, boy!"

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
I don't plan on using it. There are numerous reasons that I distrust you- none of which have to do with the fact that you're and Azurite, mind- and as such I'm keeping it out of your hands until such a time that you prove yourself trustworthy.

Rising Phoenix
2012-12-22, 07:37 AM
Turn 10.0
Player Phase 10.0

Everyone else moves to their respective locations… Aisha finds a Javelin in the chest
Supports
nill
Enemy Phase 10.0

1) nil

Other Phase
Nil for now

Map-1

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8216/8297058444_1fe5e6e925_z.jpg
Goals: 1. Rescue Grey Matter- On 14AD
2. Lord arrives on O26.

Stats


Enemies:

Kyan the Tickler, lv 2, 15AA
Hp 18
Str 6
Skl 2
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 0+3
Res 6
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 14



PC Stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 2- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 58/100
HP: 16/17
MAG: 6
SKL: 6
SPD: 6
LCK: 7
DEF: 2
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 8, Solomon 8, Bergliot 6, Aisha 6

Equipment: Fire Tome (32/40). Damage: 12, Hit: 111, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 19, Crit: 3%

Vulnery 3/3,

Weapon Exp: Anima: 10


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 1- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 86/100
HP: 17/19
STR: 7
SKL:7
SPD:6
LCK:1
DEF:8
RES:0
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 4, Octamus 8, Solomon 6, Aisha 4

Equipment:
Iron Lance (39/45). Damage: 14, Hit: 105, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13, Crit: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Lances: 9

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 1- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 33/100
HP: 18
MAG: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 6
LCK: 6
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 4, Octamus 6, Aisha 4, Solomon 3,

Equipment: Heal Staff (27/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 20, Crit: -

Vulnery 3/3
Barksin Potion 2/3
Grey Matter

Weapon Exp: Staves: 3


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 1 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 62/100
HP: 16/16
STR: 5
SKL: 6
SPD: 7
LCK: 5
DEF: 3
RES: 3
CON: 8
Move: 6

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Octamus: 6, Bergliot 4, Lillian 4

Equipment: Iron Sword (42/46): Damage: 10, Hit: 117, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 19, Crit: 3%
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3
Javelin 20/20

Weapon Exp: Swords: 2



Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 7/100
HP: 22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 6. Lilian 3, Bergliot 3

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Staves: -

Other Stats

Assi, Lv 1 Sage
HP: 30
MAG: 20
SKL: 14
SPD: 16
LCK: 5
DEF: 6
RES: 14
CON: 7
Move: 6
Equipment:-

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-01, 05:44 AM
Turn 11 onwards
Player Phase 11 onwards

Aisha gains 42 EXP and levels up from slaying the tickler: +1 Str, SKL and SPD!. Everyone else moves merrily along...
Supports
nill
Enemy Phase 11 onwards

nil

Other Phase
moves

Map-1

MAP CLEAR.

Stats


Enemies:

Defeated

PC Stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 2- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 58/100
HP: 17/17
MAG: 6
SKL: 6
SPD: 6
LCK: 7
DEF: 2
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 30, Solomon 8, Bergliot 28, Aisha 14

Equipment: Fire Tome (32/40). Damage: 11, Hit: 109, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 19, Crit: 3%
Thelo (25/25): Damage: 13, Hit:129, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 19, Crit: 13%
Vulnery 3/3,

Weapon Exp: Anima: 10


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 2- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 86/100
HP: 19
STR: 7
SKL:7
SPD:6
LCK:1
DEF:8
RES:0
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 4, Octamus 30, Solomon 24, Aisha 12

Equipment:
Iron Lance (39/45). Damage: 14, Hit: 95, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13, Crit: 3%
Javelin (20/20): Damage:13, Hit: 80, Attack Speed: 5, Avoid: 11
Crit: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Lances: 9

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 1- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 33/100
HP: 18
MAG: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 6
LCK: 6
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 4, Octamus 12, Aisha 28, Solomon 3,

Equipment: Heal Staff (27/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 20, Crit: -

Vulnery 3/3
Barksin Potion 2/3
Grey Matter

Weapon Exp: Staves: 3


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 2 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 62/100
HP: 16/16
STR: 6
SKL: 7
SPD: 8
LCK: 5
DEF: 3
RES: 3
CON: 8
Move: 6

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Octamus: 6, Bergliot 28, Lillian 12

Equipment: Iron Sword (42/46): Damage: 11, Hit: 109, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 21, Crit: 3%
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3
Weapon Exp: Swords: 2



Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 7/100
HP: 22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 6. Lilian 24, Bergliot 3

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Staves: -

Other Stats

Assi, Lv 1 Sage
HP: 30
MAG: 20
SKL: 14
SPD: 16
LCK: 5
DEF: 6
RES: 14
CON: 7
Move: 6
Equipment:-



----

Assi's expression almost reaches that of pure madness when Octamus denies her access to her spell book...

"... have it your way my 'lord'." she says her voice dripping with malice "Though I fear you will soon regret your choice to keep the tome... Not all the guards are of the same level as you... But for now I will accompany you."

----

Grey Matter's voice returns to you, though you cannot see an extra person "We've escaped, that is the desired outcome. Now to return to my host and begone from this place.

In the next couple of chambers we will be meeting two more prisoners whom I've set free. There will also be a general and it is good that you didn't allow anyone who witnessed our liberation escape. That much should give us some element of surprise...

As for the Azurite Sage, she's dangerous even without her book: be careful how you treat her. On the other hand she could be of major help if you do the right things."

Illven
2013-01-01, 01:47 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Lillian gave a death glare to the Azurite woman. They may have taken her parents. but she will not allow them to take her lord.

Ascaloth
2013-01-01, 10:19 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Hmmph. What did a useless old geezer like you need something like this for, anyway?"

Aisha asked the old man pointlessly, as she lifted the Javelin from his possessions. Stowing it away, the infiltrator unclasped her cloak, and held it in her hand.

"Now then. I hope you have got your affairs in order."

And without another word, she threw her cloak in the air, which unfurled and descended towards the Tickler, looking for all the world like some unspeakable creature of the night threatening to smother him.

That horrific vision came to an abrupt end, as a pair of flying daggers suddenly pierced through the shroud, and pulled it along as they embedded themselves into the far wall on either side of Kyan, smothering the Tickler with the cloak between them. The only thing the old man could hear was a couple of quick footsteps, before vision was once again restored to him when Aisha pulled the cloak back from his head, a jar of embalming fluid in her hand and a wicked grin on her face.

"So, here's something I've been wondering about. What happens when you use this stuff on a living person...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what might have seemed like a long time of waiting to Bergliot, Aisha stepped out into the hallway, adjusting her cloak.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Well then, Miss Vinter, I am quite done with my business here. Shall we make a move? Let's hope the worm is right, and that we might be able to slip by the rest of the guards for once."

Penguinator
2013-01-02, 01:41 PM
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8408/spritesolomonquestionin.png
Solomon drew the young mage to the side, whispering to him. "Do not use that book if you don't have absolute need for it."

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-05, 11:26 AM
The corridor leading to the next chamber is dark and quiet and when you enter the next chamber the brightness of the lights dazes you a bit. It’s been a while for most of you to be in such bright illumination. Ahead of you can see bright blue lights violently flashing and humming in a circle that is shining brightly. There are four humans within: one small, two large and one absolutely huge that casts an even greater shadow which is augmented by his fluttering robe. Fortunately all are kneeling on the ground probably in prayer.

Apart from them you cannot see anyone else. There are, however, four large, blue maned guard dogs at each of the ends of the other corridor you are in. At first they are surprised by the new scent, but they soon begin to growl.

“No one has noticed as on this level yet” says Grey Matter within your thoughts “Unfortunately this is not the case of the other two on the level below. They will be joining us shortly but are being pursued by dogs and men. We should hurry south to help them.”

Assi hasn’t said much. She keeps scornfully looking at Octamus, wrinkling her brow and twitching her hands towards him as if suffering from withdrawal. She is, however, forced to look into the direction of the large figure when it comes into view. Her eyes widen before filling with hate. “That is Captain Duram, all these pesky blue rats are his ‘responsibility’… Unfortunately the king of the rats has a strong bite…” She turns to Octamus her face suddenly full of gratitude and kindness. “My Lord, I am more than willing to take care of him… if you would give me my humble spellbook…oh how beautifully that robe will burn…”

Map-2

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8513/8349173701_7c4dca226e_c.jpg
Goals: 1. Meet up with fellow prison breakers. They arrive on U27 and W27 in three turns
2. Lord arrives on either B14 or B15.


Stats

Enemy Stats

Archers, lv 1, AC25 and AC26
Hp 18
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 3
Lck 0
Def 2
Res 0
Con 7
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Bow (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 93, Dmg: 9, Crit: 1, Avoid: 6
Vulnery (1 each) 3/3

Azure Flame Emissary, lv 2, S14
Hp 18
Str 6
Skl 2
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 0
Res 6
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 14

Soldier, lv 2, R25 (on pillar) and AD 2(lower)
Hp 20
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 2
Lck 0
Def 4 (+1)
Res 0
Con 9
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Lance (45/45)
Wgt: 8, Attack Speed: 2, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 4 (+20)

Mercenaries, lv 2, AD 25 and AD 26
Hp 24
Str 5
Skl 5
Spd 4
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 5
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Sword (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 4, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 8

Guard Dogs, lv 1, A3, AL3, A25, AL25, S24, T26
Hp 16
Str 2
Skl 8
Spd 8
Lck 0
Def 2
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 8, Accuracy: 106, Dmg: 7, Crit: 4, Avoid: 16

Guard Dogs, lv 3, D13 and d16
Hp 18
Str 5
Skl 10
Spd 10
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 110, Dmg: 10, Crit: 5, Avoid: 20

Armored Knights, lv 5, U12 and U16
Hp 28
Str 8
Skl 8
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 10
Res 4
Con 13
Move 4
Equipment:
Steel Lance (45/45), -Equiped
Wgt: 13, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 18, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.
Javelin
Wgt: 11, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 83, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.

Boss Data

The Bitch, lv 4, 14B[She’s not a promoted unit. Just using the promoted sprite to differentiate her]
Hp 22
Str 7
Skl 10
Spd 12
Lck 6
Def 5
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 12, Accuracy: 116, Dmg: 12, Crit: 5, Avoid: 30

Yaga, ‘the son of a bitch’, lv 3 Hound Trainer, B15
Hp 32
Str 7
Skl 4
Spd 5
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 10
Equipment:
Iron Axe (45/45)- Equiped
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 5, Accuracy: 87, Dmg: 15, Crit: 4, Avoid: 14
Hand Axe (20/20)
Wgt: 12, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 72, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 10
Tasty, tasty Dog Bone (1/1) [If given to an adjacent Canine, causes said canine to leave the battlefield via the nearest possible map exit]- drop

Captain Duram, lv 1 General, U12 and U16
Hp 40
Str 15
Skl 16
Spd 10
Lck 10
Def 21
Res 9
Con 15
Move 5
Equipment:
Steel Great-Lance (35/35) -Equiped,
Wgt: 18, Attack Speed: 8, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 29, Crit: 8, Avoid: 26.
Spear (15)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 27, Crit: 8, Avoid: 30
Seraph Robe (1/1)





PC stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 2- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 58/100
HP: 17/17
MAG: 6
SKL: 6
SPD: 6
LCK: 7
DEF: 2
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 30, Solomon 8, Bergliot 28, Aisha 14

Equipment: Fire Tome (32/40). Damage: 11, Hit: 109, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 19, Crit: 3%
Thelo (25/25): Damage: 13, Hit:129, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 19, Crit: 13%
Vulnery 3/3,

Weapon Exp: Anima: 10


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 2- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 86/100
HP: 19
STR: 7
SKL:7
SPD:6
LCK:1
DEF:8
RES:0
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 4, Octamus 30, Solomon 24, Aisha 12

Equipment:
Iron Lance (39/45). Damage: 14, Hit: 95, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13, Crit: 3%
Javelin (20/20): Damage:13, Hit: 80, Attack Speed: 5, Avoid: 11
Crit: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Lances: 9

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 1- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 33/100
HP: 18
MAG: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 6
LCK: 6
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 4, Octamus 12, Aisha 28, Solomon 3,

Equipment: Heal Staff (27/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 20, Crit: -

Vulnery 3/3
Barksin Potion 2/3
Grey Matter

Weapon Exp: Staves: 3


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 2 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 62/100
HP: 16/16
STR: 6
SKL: 7
SPD: 8
LCK: 5
DEF: 3
RES: 3
CON: 8
Move: 6

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Octamus: 6, Bergliot 28, Lillian 12

Equipment: Iron Sword (39/46): Damage: 11, Hit: 109, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 21, Crit: 3%
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3
Weapon Exp: Swords: 5



Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 7/100
HP: 22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 6. Lilian 24, Bergliot 3

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Staves: -

Other Stats

Assi, Lv 1 Sage
HP: 30
MAG: 20
SKL: 14
SPD: 16
LCK: 5
DEF: 6
RES: 14
CON: 7
Move: 6
Equipment:-

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-08, 07:53 AM
Map-2- Turn 1
Player Phase-1

-Octamus shoves Lillian from A15.
-Lillian to A24 http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lilliansbattlesprite.png and attempts lances the guard dog. Hit! 12 points of damage! The guard dog retaliates, Hit! It viciously grabs the end of the spear and tears away ineffectively: No damage. Lillian gains 9 EXP and 1 WEXP with lances.
-Aisha to AL 11
-Bergliot to AM11
-Solomon to A 14 (He cannot reach Octamus from A13) and shoves Octamus (this should get some RP…)
support gains
Aisha and Bergliot gain 2 points

Enemy Phase-1

-The guard Dog charges [AL 24] onto Lillians thigh. http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lilliansbattlesprite.png Hit! But all it does is scratch her armour. Lillian retaliates. She hits and deals 12 damage! Lilian gains 9 EXP and 1 WEXP with lances.
-The other dog also charges Lilian http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lilliansbattlesprite.png! Hit but again is ineffective. Lillian retaliates! CRITICAL HIT! Lillian skewers the dog! Lillian gains 29 EXP and 1 WEXP with lances. Lillian reaches level 3! +1HP, +1 STR, +1SPD, +1 DEF
-The top dogs charge Aisha barking aggressively! http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Battle.png . Both hit! Aisha takes 10 points of damage! Aisha attempts to counter twice and hits on both occasions dealing 9 damage to each. Aisha gains 18 EXP and 2 WEXP with swords.
-Soldier on [AD2]: “Something has riled up the dogs. Seems that Tavo didn’t fare so well against the prisoners. Hehehehe. Serves the bastard right, especially since I owed him 15 gold… But if they disturb the Capt’ he will have our hides.” He wolf whistles and two guard dogs race up the stairs to [A2] and [A2]. [So long as this guard lives reinforcements will keep appearing up there for X no. of turns and acting immediately on the enemy phase.]
-Mercenary on [AD25]. “At the ready! Hold your grownd and show no mercy!”.
-Everything else waits.

Other Phase
Assi moves to AK 16, her eyes always on her spellbook. “…Remember my lord. I can easily take care of them…”

Map-2

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8094/8361425998_3baf5d6125_b.jpg
Goals: 1. Meet up with fellow prison breakers. They arrive on U27 and W27 in 2 turns
2. Lord arrives on either B14 or B15.


Stats

Enemy Stats

Archers, lv 1, AC25 and AC26
Hp 18
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 3
Lck 0
Def 2
Res 0
Con 7
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Bow (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 93, Dmg: 9, Crit: 1, Avoid: 6
Vulnery (1 each) 3/3

Azure Flame Emissary, lv 2, S14
Hp 18
Str 6
Skl 2
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 0
Res 6
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 14

Soldier, lv 2, R25 (on pillar) and AD 2(lower)
Hp 20
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 2
Lck 0
Def 4 (+1)
Res 0
Con 9
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Lance (45/45)
Wgt: 8, Attack Speed: 2, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 4 (+20)

Mercenaries, lv 2, AD 25 and AD 26
Hp 24
Str 5
Skl 5
Spd 4
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 5
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Sword (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 4, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 8

Guard Dogs, lv 1, A3, AL3, A25, AL25, S24, T26
Hp 16
Str 2
Skl 8
Spd 8
Lck 0
Def 2
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 8, Accuracy: 106, Dmg: 7, Crit: 4, Avoid: 16
specific HPs
[AL 24]: 4, [A10 and AL9]: 7

Guard Dogs, lv 3, D13 and d16
Hp 18
Str 5
Skl 10
Spd 10
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 110, Dmg: 10, Crit: 5, Avoid: 20

Armored Knights, lv 5, U12 and U16
Hp 28
Str 8
Skl 8
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 10
Res 4
Con 13
Move 4
Equipment:
Steel Lance (45/45), -Equiped
Wgt: 13, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 18, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.
Javelin
Wgt: 11, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 83, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.

Boss Data

[I]The Bitch, lv 4, 14B[She’s not a promoted unit. Just using the promoted sprite to differentiate her]
Hp 22
Str 7
Skl 10
Spd 12
Lck 6
Def 5
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 12, Accuracy: 116, Dmg: 12, Crit: 5, Avoid: 30

Yaga, ‘the son of a bitch’, lv 3 Hound Trainer, B15
Hp 32
Str 7
Skl 4
Spd 5
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 10
Equipment:
Iron Axe (45/45)- Equiped
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 5, Accuracy: 87, Dmg: 15, Crit: 4, Avoid: 14
Hand Axe (20/20)
Wgt: 12, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 72, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 10
Tasty, tasty Dog Bone (1/1) [If given to an adjacent Canine, causes said canine to leave the battlefield via the nearest possible map exit]- drop

Captain Duram, lv 1 General, U12 and U16
Hp 40
Str 15
Skl 16
Spd 10
Lck 10
Def 21
Res 9
Con 15
Move 5
Equipment:
Steel Great-Lance (35/35) -Equiped,
Wgt: 18, Attack Speed: 8, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 29, Crit: 8, Avoid: 26.
Spear (15)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 27, Crit: 8, Avoid: 30
Seraph Robe (1/1)





PC stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 2- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 58/100
HP: 17/17
MAG: 6
SKL: 6
SPD: 6
LCK: 7
DEF: 2
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 30, Solomon 8, Bergliot 28, Aisha 14

Equipment: Fire Tome (32/40). Damage: 11, Hit: 109, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 19, Crit: 3%
Thelo (25/25): Damage: 13, Hit:129, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 19, Crit: 13%
Vulnery 3/3,

Weapon Exp: Anima: 10


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 3- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 33/100
HP: 19/20
STR: 8
SKL:7
SPD:7
LCK:1
DEF:9
RES:0
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 4, Octamus 30, Solomon 24, Aisha 12

Equipment:
Iron Lance (36/45). Damage: 15, Hit: 95, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 13, Crit: 3%
Javelin (20/20): Damage:14, Hit: 80, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 11
Crit: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Lances: 9

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 1- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 33/100
HP: 18
MAG: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 6
LCK: 6
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 4, Octamus 12, Aisha 30, Solomon 3,

Equipment: Heal Staff (27/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 20, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3
Barksin Potion 2/3
Grey Matter

Weapon Exp: Staves: 6


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 2 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 80/100
HP: 8/16
STR: 6
SKL: 7
SPD: 8
LCK: 5
DEF: 3
RES: 3
CON: 8
Move: 6

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Octamus: 6, Bergliot 30, Lillian 12

Equipment: Iron Sword (39/46): Damage: 11, Hit: 109, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 21, Crit: 3%
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3
Weapon Exp: Swords: 7



Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 7/100
HP: 22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 6. Lilian 24, Bergliot 3

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Staves: -

Other Stats

Assi, Lv 1 Sage
HP: 30
MAG: 20
SKL: 14
SPD: 16
LCK: 5
DEF: 6
RES: 14
CON: 7
Move: 6
Equipment:-

Illven
2013-01-08, 06:04 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Milord, please be safe. Is all Lillian stated before heading off to handle the southern hounds.

Lillian fought without worry, noting that the hell hounds fangs were nowhere near strong enough to penetrate her armor.

Lillian heard the Merc's call and smiled cruelly

Why don't you come and get me cowards! Or is one prisoner too much for you Azurite scum!

Penguinator
2013-01-09, 12:09 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
The man prodded the boy with his cane, unaware of the roughness with which he handled it. "You hear me, boy? That book is dangerous."

Herpestidae
2013-01-09, 01:10 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
The man prodded the boy with his cane, unaware of the roughness with which he handled it. "You hear me, boy? That book is dangerous."

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Heard you the first time. I'm basically just going to threaten to burn it if our friend here gets out of line. Then once we're out of here, I hand it to her and we go our separate ways.

Ascaloth
2013-01-09, 05:16 AM
-The top dogs charge Aisha barking aggressively! http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Battle.png . Both hit! Aisha takes 10 points of damage! Aisha attempts to counter twice and hits on both occasions dealing 9 damage to each. Aisha gains 18 EXP and 2 WEXP with swords.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Gyaah!"

Aisha exclaimed, as one of the dogs got its jaws around her sword arm, and the other bit onto her left leg before she could slip away from either.

"Confounded mutts!"

Was the next thing the infiltrator cursed, as she swung her free fist hard onto the snout of the dog holding her sword arm with an audible *crack*, forcing the dog to let go from sheer agony. With her sword arm free, Aisha swung and sliced the other dog in the snout as well, forcing that one to retreat too.

Bleeding from her wounds, Aisha staggered back a few steps, clucking her tongue.

"Tarnations... these folk weren't here when I came in. Hey, worm! What's the big idea?! Not happy that I got rough with you, so now you're keeping mom and throwing me to the dogs literally?!"

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-09, 09:23 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Heard you the first time. I'm basically just going to threaten to burn it if our friend here gets out of line. Then once we're out of here, I hand it to her and we go our separate ways.

Assi, ***** c0cks her head in surprise than begins laughing maniacally. "Burn it?! Akakakakaka! Boy you cannot burn something that is fire incarnate!"


http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Tarnations... these folk weren't here when I came in. Hey, worm! What's the big idea?! Not happy that I got rough with you, so now you're keeping mom and throwing me to the dogs literally?!"


The voice booms in your head inaudible to the others: "I did nothing of the kind and I do not understand why you are complaining. Your vitals look vibrant to me."

Penguinator
2013-01-09, 11:25 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
The man licked his lips, unfazed. "The woman is right. That book cannot be easily destroyed. It is not the work of human hands."

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-09, 11:46 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
The man licked his lips, unfazed. "The woman is right. That book cannot be easily destroyed. It is not the work of human hands."

"Hmmm? No. I made the book."

Penguinator
2013-01-09, 12:20 PM
"Hmmm? No. I made the book."

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Then it is worse than I have feared."

Illven
2013-01-09, 12:25 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
The man licked his lips, unfazed. "The woman is right. That book cannot be easily destroyed. It is not the work of human hands."

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Then I'll rip it apart, or put my spear through it if it comes to that.

Herpestidae
2013-01-09, 12:41 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
The man licked his lips, unfazed. "The woman is right. That book cannot be easily destroyed. It is not the work of human hands."

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Well, "burn" is a layman's term, really. Spellbooks naturally break down, after all, and I've figured out a way to force a book's energy into itself and cause it to "break," like it would if I'd have used all the charges. No matter who or what made this book, it can destroy itself, and since it's a Fire-type tome, it would burn.

Penguinator
2013-01-09, 02:34 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Well, "burn" is a layman's term, really. Spellbooks naturally break down, after all, and I've figured out a way to force a book's energy into itself and cause it to "break," like it would if I'd have used all the charges. No matter who or what made this book, it can destroy itself, and since it's a Fire-type tome, it would burn.

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Trust me, children. It is not as simple as destroying it. This book is nothing the likes of which you have seen before. It will not allow itself to be destroyed."

Herpestidae
2013-01-09, 03:00 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Trust me, children. It is not as simple as destroying it. This book is nothing the likes of which you have seen before. It will not allow itself to be destroyed."

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Whether or not the book gets destroyed, it will be rendered unusable, unless you're telling me that this book will never run out of charges.

Penguinator
2013-01-09, 03:53 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Whether or not the book gets destroyed, it will be rendered unusable, unless you're telling me that this book will never run out of charges.

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"It is not so much a 'book' as it is a gateway to the demonic. It does not function as a simple tome."

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-10, 09:27 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"It is not so much a 'book' as it is a gateway to the demonic. It does not function as a simple tome."

Assi tilts her head amused, her slender expression close to that of a madwoman's "Demonic?! Fufufufufufufu! No, old man. That book is the manifestation of my will to see the world and all those assess of men burn beautifully."

Penguinator
2013-01-10, 09:39 PM
Assi tilts her head amused, her slender expression close to that of a madwoman's "Demonic?! Fufufufufufufu! No, old man. That book is the manifestation of my will to see the world and all those assess of men burn beautifully."

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
Solomon wasn't impressed. "Listen, woman, I know the work of demons. They misuse and corrupt, and I can see why they would enjoy someone such as you."

Herpestidae
2013-01-10, 09:41 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
So you've been standing around calling my bluffs for the last three minutes just to screw with me?

Penguinator
2013-01-10, 09:43 PM
(Who is he talking to?)

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-10, 10:00 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
Solomon wasn't impressed. "Listen, woman, I know the work of demons. They misuse and corrupt, and I can see why they would enjoy someone such as you."

"Nonsense Solomon, nonsense. They only exist in fairy tales, they are an idea, a mortal thought. If you only believe in them no more than that, they do not exist."

Penguinator
2013-01-10, 10:01 PM
"Nonsense Solomon, nonsense. They only exist in fairy tales, they are an idea, a mortal thought. If you only believe in them no more than that, they do not exist."

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"If only you knew, devil woman. If only you knew."

Illven
2013-01-10, 10:07 PM
"Nonsense Solomon, nonsense. They only exist in fairy tales, they are an idea, a mortal thought. If you only believe in them no more than that, they do not exist."

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

So, your mind makes it real? Seems like an excuse for the Azurites to control info. Lillian said with her eyes glared.


http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"If only you knew, devil woman. If only you knew."

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Ha! Devil woman, I like you Solomon. She turned with a big grin on her face. :smallbiggrin:

Penguinator
2013-01-10, 10:09 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Ha! Devil woman, I like you Solomon. She turned with a big grin on her face. :smallbiggrin:

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
He grinned, then his face turned dark for a moment. That makes one of us, he thought.

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-10, 10:10 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"If only you knew, devil woman. If only you knew."

Her eyes widened amused. "What do you know old man? If you know so much, tell us! When I was a wee little girl my parents always said that it was the job of the elders to pass on their knowledge. Otherwise it goes wasted, like how I wasted my old folks. FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU!"



[[OOC: OK that 'fufufu' laughter got old very quickly XD]]

Penguinator
2013-01-10, 10:13 PM
Her eyes widened amused. "What do you know old man? If you know so much, tell us! When I was a wee little girl my parents always said that it was the job of the elders to pass on their knowledge. Otherwise it goes wasted, like I wasted my old folks. FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU!"



[[OOC: OK that 'fufufu' laughter got old very quickly XD]]

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"A woman like you deserves none of the wisdom I have to offer."

(@OOC: Snerk)

Herpestidae
2013-01-10, 10:34 PM
(Who is he talking to?)

(It was based on the assumption that Solomon wouldn't know as much about the book as the person who created it, and thus seemed to have been BSing the whole time.)

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-10, 10:35 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

So, your mind makes it real? Seems like an excuse for the Azurites to control info. Lillian said with her eyes glared.


"Yes, sweet thing, it does. Your mind can make all sorts of things turn real. Control information? Are you talking about that 'sacred blue flame' excrement? They say it makes one feel euphoric, so yes it does help with making you believe whatever they want you to believe in."


http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"A woman like you deserves none of the wisdom I have to offer."


"Than you have provided no proof that you know anything old man. Suit yourself. I know you are filled with jargon so don't care either way."

Penguinator
2013-01-10, 10:36 PM
(It was based on the assumption that Solomon wouldn't know as much about the book as the person who created it, and thus seemed to have been BSing the whole time.)

(The thing is, he hasn't been.)


"Than you have provided no proof that you know anything old man. Suit yourself. I know you are filled with jargon so don't care either way."

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"And yet what I have said is still more than your life is worth."

Ascaloth
2013-01-10, 10:38 PM
The voice booms in your head inaudible to the others: "I did nothing of the kind and I do not understand why you are complaining. Your vitals look vibrant to me."

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Tch! My 'vitals' won't be 'vibrant' for much longer, at this rate!""

Aisha imprecated, holding her short sword warily at the two guard dogs menacing her. As a professional infiltrator, guard dogs are effectively her natural enemies, and she has never cared much for them. She wasn't about to start not, especially not that there were two of them now waiting for an opportunity to go for her throat.

"You're almost more trouble than you're worth. Almost. Can you not at least pull your weight somehow? Use your mind powers to off these darned mutts... or silence the jabbering mages and their clip-clopping lady knight, that works too."

Illven
2013-01-10, 10:47 PM
"Yes, sweet thing, it does. Your mind can make all sorts of things turn real. Control information? Are you talking about that 'sacred blue flame' excrement? They say it makes one feel euphoric, so yes it does help with making you believe whatever they want you to believe in.

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Don't call me "sweet thing" Lillian said dangerously.

Although, learning more about my enemy can't hurt. She realized.

If you want to prove you aren't with these Azurite scum, why don't you tell me all you know about the "Sacred Blue flame"


(The thing is, he hasn't been.)

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"And yet what I have said is still more than your life is worth."

What he said She thought.

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-10, 11:29 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Tch! My 'vitals' won't be 'vibrant' for much longer, at this rate!""

Aisha imprecated, holding her short sword warily at the two guard dogs menacing her. As a professional infiltrator, guard dogs are effectively her natural enemies, and she has never cared much for them. She wasn't about to start not, especially not that there were two of them now waiting for an opportunity to go for her throat.

"You're almost more trouble than you're worth. Almost. Can you not at least pull your weight somehow? Use your mind powers to off these darned mutts... or silence the jabbering mages and their clip-clopping lady knight, that works too."

"My mind is not suited to the minds of species other than that of my host. I can engange in telepathic rapport and can temporarily nullify the senses of other species, but it is very strain full. I won't risk it again until I have fed properly."



http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"And yet what I have said is still more than your life is worth."

Assi blissfully ignores what Solomon said moving on to Lillian's question and remark.


http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Don't call me "sweet thing" Lillian said dangerously.

Although, learning more about my enemy can't hurt. She realized.

If you want to prove you aren't with these Azurite scum, why don't you tell me all you know about the "Sacred Blue flame"


"But you are such a sweet looking girl! Why deny the truth?" She says amused "His Lordship is so lucky to have a soft, kind bed warmer like you. Fufufufufufu."

She laughs for a fair and than continues in an innocent, hurt tone "You have had the kindess to relase me yet you deny me my one dear possession, a cruel act. If you do not trust me, how do you expect me to trust you enough to tell you what I know. You could kill me afterwards once you've used me."

Ascaloth
2013-01-10, 11:40 PM
"My mind is not suited to the minds of species other than that of my host. I can engange in telepathic rapport and can temporarily nullify the senses of other species, but it is very strain full. I won't risk it again until I have fed properly."

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Fed?"

That last remark did raise the eyebrows of Aisha, before she furrowed them again at the dogs still pacing around her.

"Oh, right. You did mention that old geezer fed you. Next thing you're going to tell me is that you eat brains, or something."

Illven
2013-01-10, 11:49 PM
"But you are such a sweet looking girl! Why deny the truth?" She says amused "Octamus is so lucky to have a soft, kind bed warmer like you. Fufufufufufu."

She laughs for a fair and than continues in an innocent, hurt tone "You have had the kindess to relase me yet you deny me my one dear possession, a cruel act. If you do not trust me, how do you expect me to trust you enough to tell you what I know. You could kill me afterwards once you've used me."

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Lillian blushes as red as her armor.

But we're not... I'm not.. we're.... Lillian sputtered before sighing and saying

I'm just his servant, nothing more.

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-11, 12:29 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Fed?"

That last remark did raise the eyebrows of Aisha, before she furrowed them again at the dogs still pacing around her.

"Oh, right. You did mention that old geezer fed you. Next thing you're going to tell me is that you eat brains, or something."

"If you would word it in crude terms, than yes I do eat brains. However, the correct description would be that I live wrapped around and within the cerebral cortex of my host. There I get my nourishment from the blood stream and electrical currents" sensing the discomfort he adds "No, not human brains, your head is far too small"

[Also be remined that, unless specified these conversations are innaudible to the rest of you]


http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Lillian blushes as red as her armor.

But we're not... I'm not.. we're.... Lillian sputtered before sighing and saying

I'm just his servant, nothing more.

"Oh you are the definition of adorable right now. Teehee!" she turns to Octamus "So it's that kind of relationship. You're lordship is crueler than his looks"

[OOC: grammar and syntax are odd in the last sentence...]

Illven
2013-01-11, 12:36 AM
"Oh you are the definition of adorable right now. Teehee!" she turns to Octamus "So it's that kind of relationship. You're lordship is crueler than his looks"

[OOC: grammar and syntax are odd in the last sentence...]

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

It's not like that! Lillian shouts.

You're just jealous that he's paying more attention to me, then you. She said angrily.

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-11, 12:43 AM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

It's not like that! Lillian shouts.

You're just jealous that he's paying more attention to me, then you. She said angrily.

"So precious!" :3 "Sorry, skinny boys are not my type... unless...unless... Ooooh you are far too young to hear that... and there are other things I should be doing right now... Well I would... if I had my tome."

Illven
2013-01-11, 12:46 AM
"So precious!" :3 "Sorry, skinny boys are not my type... unless...unless... Ooooh you are far too young to hear that... and there are other things I should be doing right now... Well I would... if I had my tome."

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

I'm not precious! :smallfurious:

Herpestidae
2013-01-11, 07:25 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Admittedly, it was fun to see Lily lose her composure, even just a crack, but the teasing was quite an embarrassment to him, too. Right then, you've had your fun, now lay off her. This Thelo book may be difficult to destroy, but I'll find a way if I have to. Then again, I could just tell her to stick her spear through you and call it a day.

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-11, 08:07 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Admittedly, it was fun to see Lily lose her composure, even just a crack, but the teasing was quite an embarrassment to him, too. Right then, you've had your fun, now lay off her. This Thelo book may be difficult to destroy, but I'll find a way if I have to. Then again, I could just tell her to stick her spear through you and call it a day.

Her expression suddenly softens and she smiles sadly "I am right... if only my childhood was different..." she stares of into the distance and then grinds her teeth "But they will burn... they will all burn beautifully for what they have done..."

Sairyu
2013-01-12, 03:19 PM
Doing her best to ignore the steadily rising volume of the not-quite-confrontation taking place, the cleric placed a hand on Aisha's shoulder. A brief use of the healing staff in hand, reflexively triggered, had healing magic washing over the thief's injuries.

Not having heard the telepathic exchange between the thief and the brain-in-a-jar, she leaned forwards, eyes wide at the thief's words,

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif
"Wait. It eats brains?"

Ascaloth
2013-01-12, 11:59 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif
"Wait. It eats brains?"

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"You have my thanks, Miss Vinter."

Aisha said in response, flexing her shoulder as the healing took hold. Now, if she could only take down these darned mutts before they turned against herself, or even her charge...


"If you would word it in crude terms, than yes I do eat brains. However, the correct description would be that I live wrapped around and within the cerebral cortex of my host. There I get my nourishment from the blood stream and electrical currents" sensing the discomfort he adds "No, not human brains, your head is far too small"


Scrunching her face up in a mixture of disgust and discomfort, Aisha spared a momentarily sideways glance at the worm in the jar being held by Bergliot, but quickly snapped her attention back to the dogs still menacing them.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Not quite, Miss Vinter. It says it's a mind parasite of some sort, and the only reason we're not food is 'cause we haven't got enough brain or space in our heads for it."

Aisha said, in a decidedly acerbic tone. The idea of bringing along what seemed to be a potentially dangerous life form was appealing to her less and less.

"This 'souvenir' had better not kill us all when we get home, Miss Vinter. And how did that old geezer feed you anyway, worm?"

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-13, 05:41 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"You have my thanks, Miss Vinter."

Aisha said in response, flexing her shoulder as the healing took hold. Now, if she could only take down these darned mutts before they turned against herself, or even her charge...



Scrunching her face up in a mixture of disgust and discomfort, Aisha spared a momentarily sideways glance at the worm in the jar being held by Bergliot, but quickly snapped her attention back to the dogs still menacing them.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Not quite, Miss Vinter. It says it's a mind parasite of some sort, and the only reason we're not food is 'cause we haven't got enough brain or space in our heads for it."

Aisha said, in a decidedly acerbic tone. The idea of bringing along what seemed to be a potentially dangerous life form was appealing to her less and less.

"This 'souvenir' had better not kill us all when we get home, Miss Vinter. And how did that old geezer feed you anyway, worm?"

@ Bergliot and Aisha.

"Cranial cavity fluids from my host which is chained a few hundred meters from here."

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-13, 06:59 AM
Map-2- Turn 2
Player Phase-2

-Octamus incinerates a dog from AL12! http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Battl.png. Octamus gains 29 EXP and 1 WEXP with Anima Tomes.

-Bergliot Heals Aisha for 15 HP. Bergliot gains 11 EXP and 2 WEXP with Staves.

-Aisha shanks the other dog! http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Battle.png . Aisha gains 29 EXP and 1 WEXP with Swords. Aisha Levels Up! +1HP, +1 SKL, +1 DEF. Edit: Aisha moves to AL9 and gets attacked on the enemy phase by one of the dogs. Aisha gains 8 exp and 1 WEXP with swords. She takes 3 damage.

-Lillian attempts to spear the severely wounded dog with her Javelin- It’s too unwieldy and she misses! -http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lilliansbattlesprite.png The dog bites back successfully but deals no damage. Lillian gains 1 EXP she than cantos to to A24

-Solomon to A 9

support gains
Aisha and Solomon gain 3 points

Enemy Phase-2

-The top dogs attack Solomon. http://imageshack.us/a/img850/9243/spritesolomonbattle.png Both manage to get hold of his thick robes but their fangs cannot quite reach his flesh. Solomon gains 2 EXP.

-Soldier on [AD2]: continues to call for help: Two shady looking swordsmen appear from the staircase along with two more dogs! They move to their respective positions.

-Lillian gets swarmed down south!http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lilliansbattlesprite.png. Two miss! Two hit! But they do no damage. Lillian counters one of the archers doubling him. Hit! Miss! Lillian does a total of 12 Damage. Lillian gains 8 EXP and 1 WEXP. She counters the other archer doubling him! Miss! Miss! Lillian gains 1 EXP. She counters the mercenaries. Hit! Lillian does 8 damage to each. Lillian gains 18 EXP and 2 WEXP. Totals: 27 EXP and 3 WEXP. 3 Hits.
“Our weapons are innefective?! Impossible!? We need more help here!”

-The soldier on R25 wakes from his nap. “I hear you, I hear you” He says casually and turns towards the stairway. “Oi! We have a bit of a problem here!”. No one appears, however. “Eh?! What in the flames going on?! Don’t tell me they are asleep too?!”

-The wounded dog runs up to AL17.

-Everything else waits.


Other Phase- 2
Assi continues to follow Octamus


Map-2

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8084/8379125482_d8e0c94a5a_b.jpg
Goals: 1. Meet up with fellow prison breakers. They arrive on U27 and W27 in 2 turns
2. Lord arrives on either B14 or B15.


Stats

Enemy Stats

Archers, lv 1, AE25 and AF26
Hp 18
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 3
Lck 0
Def 2
Res 0
Con 7
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Bow (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 93, Dmg: 9, Crit: 1, Avoid: 6
Vulnery (1 each) 3/3
specific HPs: [AF26]: 6

Azure Flame Emissary, lv 2, S14
Hp 18
Str 6
Skl 2
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 0
Res 6
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 14

Soldier, lv 2, R25 (on pillar) and AD 2(lower)
Hp 20
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 2
Lck 0
Def 4 (+1)
Res 0
Con 9
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Lance (45/45)
Wgt: 8, Attack Speed: 2, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 4 (+20)

Mercenaries, lv 2, AD 25 and AD 26
Hp 24- both on: 16HP
Str 5
Skl 5
Spd 4
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 5
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Sword (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 4, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 8


Guard Dogs, lv 1, A3, AL3, A25, AL25, S24, T26
Hp 16
Str 2
Skl 8
Spd 8
Lck 0
Def 2
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 8, Accuracy: 106, Dmg: 7, Crit: 4, Avoid: 16
specific HPs
[AL 17]: 4, AL8: 5

Guard Dogs, lv 3, D13 and d16
Hp 18
Str 5
Skl 10
Spd 10
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 110, Dmg: 10, Crit: 5, Avoid: 20

Armored Knights, lv 5, U12 and U16
Hp 28
Str 8
Skl 8
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 10
Res 4
Con 13
Move 4
Equipment:
Steel Lance (45/45), -Equiped
Wgt: 13, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 18, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.
Javelin
Wgt: 11, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 83, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.
Thieves, lv 3, AK2 and AK 3
Hp 20
Str 5
Skl 8
Spd 9
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 6
Equipment:
Steel Sword (30/30),
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 9, Accuracy: 95, Dmg: 13, Crit: 4, Avoid: 22.
Boss Data

The Bitch, lv 4, 14B[She’s not a promoted unit. Just using the promoted sprite to differentiate her]
Hp 22
Str 7
Skl 10
Spd 12
Lck 6
Def 5
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 12, Accuracy: 116, Dmg: 12, Crit: 5, Avoid: 30

Yaga, ‘the son of a bitch’, lv 3 Hound Trainer, B15
Hp 32
Str 7
Skl 4
Spd 5
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 10
Equipment:
Iron Axe (45/45)- Equiped
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 5, Accuracy: 87, Dmg: 15, Crit: 4, Avoid: 14
Hand Axe (20/20)
Wgt: 12, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 72, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 10
Tasty, tasty Dog Bone (1/1) [If given to an adjacent Canine, causes said canine to leave the battlefield via the nearest possible map exit]- drop

Captain Duram, lv 1 General, U12 and U16
Hp 40
Str 15
Skl 16
Spd 10
Lck 10
Def 21
Res 9
Con 15
Move 5
Equipment:
Steel Great-Lance (35/35) -Equiped,
Wgt: 18, Attack Speed: 8, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 29, Crit: 8, Avoid: 26.
Spear (15)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 27, Crit: 8, Avoid: 30
Seraph Robe (1/1)





PC stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 2- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 87/100
HP: 17/17
MAG: 6
SKL: 6
SPD: 6
LCK: 7
DEF: 2
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 30, Solomon 8, Bergliot 28, Aisha 14

Equipment: Fire Tome (31/40). Damage: 11, Hit: 109, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 19, Crit: 3%
Thelo (25/25): Damage: 13, Hit:129, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 19, Crit: 13%
Vulnery 3/3,

Weapon Exp: Anima: 11


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 3- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 61/100
HP: 19/20
STR: 8
SKL:7
SPD:7
LCK:1
DEF:9
RES:0
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 4, Octamus 30, Solomon 24, Aisha 12

Equipment:
Iron Lance (36/45). Damage: 15, Hit: 95, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 13, Crit: 3%
Javelin (17/20): Damage:14, Hit: 80, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 11
Crit: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Lances: 12

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 1- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 44/100
HP: 18
MAG: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 6
LCK: 6
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 4, Octamus 12, Aisha 30, Solomon 3,

Equipment: Heal Staff (28/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 20, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3
Barksin Potion 2/3
Grey Matter

Weapon Exp: Staves: 8


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 3 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 16/100
HP: 13/17
STR: 6
SKL: 8
SPD: 8
LCK: 5
DEF: 4
RES: 3
CON: 8
Move: 6

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Octamus: 14, Bergliot 30, Lillian 12, Solomon 3

Equipment: Iron Sword (37/46): Damage: 11, Hit: 111, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 21, Crit: 4%
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3
Weapon Exp: Swords: 9

Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 8/100
HP: 22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 6. Lilian 24, Bergliot 3, Aisha 3.

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Staves: A

Other Stats

Assi, Lv 1 Sage
HP: 30
MAG: 20
SKL: 14
SPD: 16
LCK: 5
DEF: 6
RES: 14
CON: 7
Move: 6
Equipment:-

Penguinator
2013-01-13, 03:33 PM
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1932/spritesolomonportraitun.png
Solomon thwacked one of the dogs with his cane and kicked the other. "Shoo, sons of bitches. You're in the way."

Ascaloth
2013-01-14, 10:34 PM
-Aisha shanks the other dog! http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Battle.png . Aisha gains 29 EXP and 1 WEXP with Swords. Aisha Levels Up! +1HP, +1 SKL, +1 DEF.

And time for chitchat was over, as one of the dogs leapt at her again.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Hyaaaaah!"

Aisha screamed a war cry in response, as she leapt to meet the attack head on. Facing down the gaping maw of the guard dog, Aisha jammed her short sword in the roof of the mutt's mouth, and reached up just in time to grab onto its lower jaw. Before it could close its jaw on her sword hand, Aisha yanked downward onto its lower jaw with all her might.

*craaaaack*

The dog's body went limp in Aisha's arm, its jaw brutally snapped by the infiltrator's favourite technique for dealing with guard dogs. The Shade let the dog drop from her arms, watching as the boy incinerated the other dog with his magic.

"Tsk. Darned mutts."

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-15, 10:40 AM
Map-3- Turn 3
Player Phase-3

-Octamus incinerates a dog from AL15! http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Battl.png. Octamus gains 29 EXP and 1 WEXP with Anima Tomes. Octamus levels up! +1 Hp, +1 Spd, +1 Skl.

-Lillian attacks the archer on AE 25. -http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lilliansbattlesprite.png Hit! Lillian deals 8 dmg! Lillian gains 8 exp and 1 WEXP with lances. The archer counters but is ineffective!

-Aisha attacks the dog on AL 8. http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Battle.png Hit (rolled a 93…)! The dog is slain! Aisha gains 28 exp and 1WEXP with swords!

-Bergliot heals Aisha. Bergliot gains 11 exp and 2 WEXP with staves.

-Solomon ‘kindly’ takes Aishas vulnery and lockpick…

support gains
Aisha and Solomon gain 3 points
Aisha and Bergliot gain 2 points

Enemy Phase-2

-The dog attacks Solomon. http://imageshack.us/a/img850/9243/spritesolomonbattle.png Both manage to get hold of his thick robes but their fangs cannot quite reach his flesh. Solomon gains 1 EXP.

-The other dog charges Aisha! Hit! Aisha takes 3 points of damage! http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Battle.png . Aisha retaliates and Critical Hits slaying the dog immediately! Aisha gains 28 exp and 1 WEXP with Swords. But there’s no time for rest! The other dog quickly charges and takes the others place! Hit! Aisha takes 3 points of damage. Aisha retaliates again! Hit! She deals 9 points of damage! Aisha gains a total of 36 EXP and 2 WEXP in ‘exchange’ for six damage points.

-Soldier on [AD2]: continues to call for help: A huge brute of a man wearing a steel mask appears. Only one angry blue eye can be seen as he brandishes his two axes. His back is covered with cruel needles to vials are attached. All are empty, except one. “Let’s see if the Tickler’s experiment is useful…I really hope that sick dastard was taken care off.”

-The group swarming Lillian retreats to their respective positions passing the vulneries between them. “Flames! This doesn’t look good! Fall back! Fall back! We need a mage. Call for Curi!”

-The soldier on R25. “Hold! I’ll go bring her!”. “Hurry!” replies the mercenary on [AC 25]
-Everything else waits or moves to their respective positions



Other Phase- 2
Assi continues to follow Octamus


Map-2

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8327/8384085878_9728e8d37b_b.jpg
Goals: 1. Meet up with fellow prison breakers. They arrive on U27 and W27 in complete…kinda
2. Lord arrives on either B14 or B15.


Stats

Enemy Stats

Archers, lv 1, A125 and AA26- On Pillars
Hp 18
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 3
Lck 0
Def 2 +1
Res 0
Con 7
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Bow (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 93, Dmg: 9, Crit: 1, Avoid: 6 (26)
specific HPs: [AF26]: 16

Azure Flame Emissary, lv 2, S14
Hp 18
Str 6
Skl 2
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 0
Res 6
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 14

Soldier, lv 2, M25 and AD 2(lower)
Hp 20
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 2
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 9
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Lance (45/45)
Wgt: 8, Attack Speed: 2, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 4

Mercenaries, lv 2, AB 25 and AB 26
Hp 24
Str 5
Skl 5
Spd 4
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 5
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Sword (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 4, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 8
Vulnery 1/3 (1 each)

Guard Dogs, lv 1, A3, AL3, A25, AL25, S24, T26
Hp 16
Str 2
Skl 8
Spd 8
Lck 0
Def 2
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 8, Accuracy: 106, Dmg: 7, Crit: 4, Avoid: 16
specific HPs [AL8]: 5
AL8: 5

Guard Dogs, lv 3, D13 and d16
Hp 18
Str 5
Skl 10
Spd 10
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 110, Dmg: 10, Crit: 5, Avoid: 20

Armored Knights, lv 5, U12 and U16
Hp 28
Str 8
Skl 8
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 10
Res 4
Con 13
Move 4
Equipment:
Steel Lance (45/45), -Equiped
Wgt: 13, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 18, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.
Javelin
Wgt: 11, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 83, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.

Thieves, lv 3, AK2 and AK 3
Hp 20
Str 5
Skl 8
Spd 9
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 6
Equipment:
Steel Sword (30/30),
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 9, Accuracy: 95, Dmg: 13, Crit: 4, Avoid: 22.

The Experiment, lv 4, AJ3
Hp 37
Str 9+2
Skl 6+2
Spd 5
Lck 0
Def 2-2
Res 2-2
Con 16
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Axe (45/45)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 5, Accuracy: 97, Dmg: 19, Crit: 4, Avoid: 10
Mysterious Vial-drop- Perhaps someone alchemically inclined will be able to figure out what this is
Boss Data

[I]The Bitch, lv 4, 14B[She’s not a promoted unit. Just using the promoted sprite to differentiate her]
Hp 22
Str 7
Skl 10
Spd 12
Lck 6
Def 5
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 12, Accuracy: 116, Dmg: 12, Crit: 5, Avoid: 30

Yaga, ‘the son of a bitch’, lv 3 Hound Trainer, B15
Hp 32
Str 7
Skl 4
Spd 5
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 10
Equipment:
Iron Axe (45/45)- Equiped
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 5, Accuracy: 87, Dmg: 15, Crit: 4, Avoid: 14
Hand Axe (20/20)
Wgt: 12, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 72, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 10
Tasty, tasty Dog Bone (1/1) [If given to an adjacent Canine, causes said canine to leave the battlefield via the nearest possible map exit]- drop

Captain Duram, lv 1 General, U12 and U16
Hp 40
Str 15
Skl 16
Spd 10
Lck 10
Def 21
Res 9
Con 15
Move 5
Equipment:
Steel Great-Lance (35/35) -Equiped,
Wgt: 18, Attack Speed: 8, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 29, Crit: 8, Avoid: 26.
Spear (15)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 27, Crit: 8, Avoid: 30
Seraph Robe (1/1)





PC stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 3- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 16/100
HP: 17/18
MAG: 6
SKL: 7
SPD: 7
LCK: 7
DEF: 2
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 30, Solomon 8, Bergliot 28, Aisha 14

Equipment: Fire Tome (30/40). Damage: 11, Hit: 111, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 21, Crit: 3%
Thelo (25/25): Damage: 13, Hit:131, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 21, Crit: 13%
Vulnery 3/3,

Weapon Exp: Anima: 12


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 3- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 69/100
HP: 19/20
STR: 8
SKL:7
SPD:7
LCK:1
DEF:9
RES:0
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 4, Octamus 30, Solomon 24, Aisha 12

Equipment:
Iron Lance (36/45). Damage: 15, Hit: 95, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 15, Crit: 3%
Javelin (17/20): Damage:14, Hit: 80, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13
Crit: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Lances: 13

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 1- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 55/100
HP: 18
MAG: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 6
LCK: 6
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 4, Octamus 12, Aisha 32, Solomon 3,

Equipment: Heal Staff (27/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 20, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3
Barksin Potion 2/3
Grey Matter

Weapon Exp: Staves: 10


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 3 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 80/100
HP: 11/17
STR: 6
SKL: 8
SPD: 8
LCK: 5
DEF: 4
RES: 3
CON: 8
Move: 6

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Octamus: 14, Bergliot 32, Lillian 12, Solomon 6

Equipment: Iron Sword (34/46): Damage: 11, Hit: 111, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 21, Crit: 4%
Weapon Exp: Swords: 12

Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 9/100
HP: 22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 6. Lilian 24, Bergliot 3, Aisha 6.

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3
Weapon Exp Staves: A

Gil- Archer 10/Sniper 1- Grassy Gnoll
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1262287/FE/Odyssey%20of%20the%20Nautilus/GilPortraitV2.png
EXP: 0/100
HP: 28/28
STR: 9
SKL: 12
SPD: 17
LCK: 6
DEF: 7
RES: 5
CON: 8
Move: 6

Thunder Affinity.
Equipment
Iron Bow (45/45): Damage: 15, Hit: 115, Attack Speed: 17, Avoid: 40, Crit: 6%
Silver Bow (20/20): Damage: 21, Hit: 105, Attack Speed: 17, Avoid: 40, Crit: 6%
Rescue Staff (10/10)
Vulnery (3/3)

Wylia Kyries- Level 1 Soldier- Nyna
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliaface.png
EXP: 0/100
HP: 22/22
STR: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 5
LCK: 1
DEF: 8
RES: 4
CON: 13
Move: 5

Anima Affinity.
Equipment
Iron Lance (45/45): Damage: 12, Hit: 91, Attack Speed: 5, Avoid: 11, Crit: 2%
Vulnery (3/3)


Weapon Exp: Lances:


Other Stats

Assi, Lv 1 Sage
HP: 30
MAG: 20
SKL: 14
SPD: 16
LCK: 5
DEF: 6
RES: 14
CON: 7
Move: 6
Equipment:-




At last a soldier runs up the southern set of stairs. “Finally! What took your arses so long to get up here?!” yells the mercenary on [AC25]. The soldier does not respond, however, and after turning towards the mercenary collapses face first onto the floor, the clang of his armour echoing across the hall room; an arrow protruding from his back. “What in the flames?! This day couldn’t get any worse!” and then two figures run up the stairs. One’s a male blond sniper, doubtless the source of the arrow, the other a female blue haired Soldier with her spear at the ready. Though clearly of Azurean blood the two do not appear to be aggressive towards each other. “Oh no… Not now… How in this accursed rock did you two get out too?!” says the mercenary on [AC 25].

you got out in a manner similar to that of the main group

@The main group.
The worm’s voice booms across your thoughts. “Our allies have arrived. Though it seems they are more than well equipped to take care of their adversaries including those pursuing them.”

@Gil and Wylia
The mysterious voice joins your thoughts once more “You’ve nearly met up with the rest of the group. They are just to your right. Indeed that female cavalier you are about to see is one of the group. Her name is Lillian.”

Penguinator
2013-01-17, 12:49 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
Solomon reached towards the thief next to him, nodding. "Let me have that vulnerary. There are thieves about." He winked, and kicked at the dog next to him.

Illven
2013-01-17, 12:54 AM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Lillian threw her javelin at an archer as his arrow bounced off her armor. This most recent failure on their side, caused them to bolt.

What's the matter cowards! You can attack defenseless soldiers in sneak attacks! But the instant a human shows up ready for battle, you flee! Cowards!

Ascaloth
2013-01-17, 01:26 AM
-Aisha attacks the dog on AL 8. http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Battle.png Hit (rolled a 93…)! The dog is slain! Aisha gains 28 exp and 1WEXP with swords!

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Die, damned mutt!"

Aisha yelled, ducking under the pouncing guard dog, and slipping her short sword between the mutt's ribs in one smooth motion. Slipping out of the way just in time to avoid the sudden dead weight of the dog's corpse falling to the ground, the Shade brandished her blade, ready to take on the next dog to come her way...


http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
Solomon reached towards the thief next to him, nodding. "Let me have that vulnerary. There are thieves about." He winked, and kicked at the dog next to him.


-Solomon ‘kindly’ takes Aishas vulnery and lockpick… [It was never my intention to have them steal stuff, but you are smart playing smart ;)]

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

*gasp!*

... when she felt a hand on her derriere, copping a feel just as it relieved her of her possessions. Burning with professional shame in addition to the more common reaction which would have been shared by any other woman in her position, Aisha whipped around with a death glare at Solomon, blade raised.

"You wrinkly-assed perv! I'll gut your balls out so hard, your whole line of forefathers are going to feel it...!"


@The main group.
The worm’s voice booms across your thoughts. “Our allies have arrived. Though it seems they are more than well equipped to take care of their adversaries including those pursuing them.”

-The other dog charges Aisha! Hit! Aisha takes 3 points of damage! http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Battle.png . Aisha retaliates and Critical Hits slaying the dog immediately! Aisha gains 28 exp and 1 WEXP with Swords. But there’s no time for rest! The other dog quickly charges and takes the others place! Hit! Aisha takes 3 points of damage. Aisha retaliates again! Hit! She deals 9 points of damage! Aisha gains a total of 36 EXP and 2 WEXP in ‘exchange’ for six damage points.


http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Gyaaah!"

Aisha grunted, startled at the worm's voice booming in her head, and distracting her from the old pervert... as well as the two dogs which took the chance to latch onto her with their teeth.

"Thrice-damned mutts...!"

She imprecated, quickly punching the snout of one dog to make it let go, and slamming her short sword home in its throat the moment it did. She then slashed at the other dog's eyes, forcing it to back off as she staggered back, wounded again.

"For goodness's sake, can you stop yelling in my head?! You'll get me killed at this rate!"

Aisha yelled in annoyance at the worm, for what must have been the umpteenth time that day.

Penguinator
2013-01-17, 01:36 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"You wrinkly-assed perv! I'll gut your balls out so hard, your whole line of forefathers are going to feel it...!"

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1932/spritesolomonportraitun.png
Solomon was confused. What had just happened? He hadn't done anything. "Hmm? I don't know what you're referring to... I can give them back, if you'd like."

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-18, 07:51 AM
Map-4- Turn 4
Player Phase-4

-Lillian attacks the guard dog from AA 27 with the Javelin. http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lilliansbattlesprite.png Hit! Lillian deals 13dmg! Lillian gains 8 exp and 1 WEXP with lances. The archer counters but is ineffective!

-Wylia moves to Y27 and attacks to dog! http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliabattle.png. Miss! The dog snarls and attempts to bite back! It hits, but the teeth cannot penetrate her metal plating. Wylia gains 1 EXP.

-Gil moves to O27 [He has six move and I don’t think you guys specified a spot for him if he was to chase the soldier. If you wanted a different spot just plan accordingly and ignore the map]

-Octamus heads to A11

-Aisha attacks the dog on AL 8. http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Battle.png . Hit! The dog is slain! Aisha gains 28 exp and 1 wexp with swords. Aisha reaches level 4! +1 HP, SPD,LCK and RES!

-Bergliot heals Aisha. Bergliot gains 11 EXP and 2WEXP with Staves.
-Solomon waits [no orders where given for him so I’ll assume this]

support gains
Aisha and Solomon gain 3 points
Aisha and Bergliot gain 2 points
Octamus and Bergliot gain 2 points

Enemy Phase-4

-The dog attacks Solomon. http://imageshack.us/a/img850/9243/spritesolomonbattle.png It manages to get hold of his thick robes but the teeth cannot quite reach his flesh. Solomon gains 1 EXP.

-The swordsman pulls down his cowl to reveal a narrow face with a pointed goatee. “Prepare yourself roach!” he says with sadness. The swordsman attacks Aisha with his steel sword http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Battle.png . Hit! Aisha takes 9 points of damage. Aisha counters! Miss! Aisha gains 1 EXP. The swordsman jumps back waving his index finger “Pfft you cannot hope to scratch me filth!”.

-The huge man with the steel mask walks to the spot behind the other swordsman and utters a sound between a moan and growl as dribble drips under his mask. “Woah there big guy” says the second swordsman with a hint of discomfort “Didn’t see you there” he smiles “Let me get out of your way".

-Soldier on [AD2] flees: “Well that’s my job done, I am out of here!.”

-The mob down south sees Wylia and decides to see if they can hurt her instead! http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliabattle.png. The Archers attack Wylia! Both hit! Wylia takes 2 damage and cannot counter. Wylia gains 2 EXP. The dog attacks Wylia! But Wylia dodges and slams her spear onto it downing it. Wylia gains 31 EXP and 1 WEXP with lances. totals: 33 EXP and 1WEXP.
-Everything else waits or moves to their respective positions
-Reinforcements appear down south (2 dogs)


Other Phase- 4
Assi continues to follow Octamus


Map-2

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8225/8392334280_953045358d_b.jpg
Goals: 1. Meet up with fellow prison breakers. They arrive on U27 and W27 in complete…kinda
2. Lord arrives on either B14 or B15.


Stats

Enemy Stats

Archers, lv 1
Hp 18/18
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 3
Lck 0
Def 2
Res 0
Con 7
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Bow (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 93, Dmg: 9, Crit: 1, Avoid: 6
specific hps: [X26]: 3HP, [Y25]: 16 HP

Azure Flame Emissary, lv 2, S14
Hp 18
Str 6
Skl 2
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 0
Res 6
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 14

Soldier, lv 2,
Hp 20
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 2
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 9
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Lance (45/45)
Wgt: 8, Attack Speed: 2, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 4

Mercenaries, lv 2, on pillars
Hp 24
Str 5
Skl 5
Spd 4
Lck 0
Def 4+1
Res 0
Con 5
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Sword (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 4, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 8 (28)
Vulnery 1/3 (1 each)

Guard Dogs, lv 1,
Hp 16
Str 2
Skl 8
Spd 8
Lck 0
Def 2
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 8, Accuracy: 106, Dmg: 7, Crit: 4, Avoid: 16


Guard Dogs, lv 3, D13 and d16
Hp 18
Str 5
Skl 10
Spd 10
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 110, Dmg: 10, Crit: 5, Avoid: 20

Armored Knights, lv 5, U12 and U16
Hp 28
Str 8
Skl 8
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 10
Res 4
Con 13
Move 4
Equipment:
Steel Lance (45/45), -Equiped
Wgt: 13, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 18, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.
Javelin
Wgt: 11, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 83, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.

Thieves, lv 3,
Hp 20
Str 5
Skl 8
Spd 9
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 6
Equipment:
Steel Sword (30/30),
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 9, Accuracy: 95, Dmg: 13, Crit: 4, Avoid: 22.

The Experiment, lv 4
Hp 37
Str 9+2
Skl 6+2
Spd 5
Lck 0
Def 2-2
Res 2-2
Con 16
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Axe (45/45)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 5, Accuracy: 97, Dmg: 19, Crit: 4, Avoid: 10
Mysterious Vial-drop- Perhaps someone alchemically inclined will be able to figure out what this is
Boss Data

The Bitch, lv 4, 14B[She’s not a promoted unit. Just using the promoted sprite to differentiate her]
Hp 22
Str 7
Skl 10
Spd 12
Lck 6
Def 5
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 12, Accuracy: 116, Dmg: 12, Crit: 5, Avoid: 30

Yaga, ‘the son of a bitch’, lv 3 Hound Trainer, B15
Hp 32
Str 7
Skl 4
Spd 5
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 10
Equipment:
Iron Axe (45/45)- Equiped
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 5, Accuracy: 87, Dmg: 15, Crit: 4, Avoid: 14
Hand Axe (20/20)
Wgt: 12, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 72, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 10
Tasty, tasty Dog Bone (1/1) [If given to an adjacent Canine, causes said canine to leave the battlefield via the nearest possible map exit]- drop

Captain Duram, lv 1 General, U12 and U16
Hp 40
Str 15
Skl 16
Spd 10
Lck 10
Def 21
Res 9
Con 15
Move 5
Equipment:
Steel Great-Lance (35/35) -Equiped,
Wgt: 18, Attack Speed: 8, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 29, Crit: 8, Avoid: 26.
Spear (15)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 27, Crit: 8, Avoid: 30
Seraph Robe (1/1)





PC stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 3- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 16/100
HP: 17/18
MAG: 6
SKL: 7
SPD: 7
LCK: 7
DEF: 2
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 30, Solomon 8, Bergliot 30, Aisha 14

Equipment: Fire Tome (30/40). Damage: 11, Hit: 111, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 21, Crit: 3%
Thelo (25/25): Damage: 13, Hit:131, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 21, Crit: 13%
Vulnery 3/3,

Weapon Exp: Anima: 12


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 3- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 77/100
HP: 19/20
STR: 8
SKL:7
SPD:7
LCK:1
DEF:9
RES:0
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 4, Octamus 30, Solomon 24, Aisha 12

Equipment:
Iron Lance (36/45). Damage: 15, Hit: 95, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 15, Crit: 3%
Javelin (16/20): Damage:14, Hit: 80, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13
Crit: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Lances: 14

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 1- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 66/100
HP: 18
MAG: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 6
LCK: 6
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 4, Octamus 30, Aisha 34, Solomon 3,

Equipment: Heal Staff (27/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 20, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3
Barksin Potion 2/3
Grey Matter

Weapon Exp: Staves: 10


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 4 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 09/100
HP: 9/18
STR: 6
SKL: 8
SPD: 9
LCK: 9
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move: 6

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Octamus: 14, Bergliot 34, Lillian 12, Solomon 9

Equipment: Iron Sword (33/46): Damage: 11, Hit: 112, Attack Speed: 9, Avoid: 23, Crit: 4%
Weapon Exp: Swords: 13

Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 9/100
HP: 22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 6. Lilian 24, Bergliot 3, Aisha 9.

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3
Weapon Exp Staves: A

Gil- Archer 10/Sniper 1- Grassy Gnoll
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1262287/FE/Odyssey%20of%20the%20Nautilus/GilPortraitV2.png
EXP: 0/100
HP: 28/28
STR: 9
SKL: 12
SPD: 17
LCK: 6
DEF: 7
RES: 5
CON: 8
Move: 6

Thunder Affinity.
Equipment
Iron Bow (45/45): Damage: 15, Hit: 115, Attack Speed: 17, Avoid: 40, Crit: 6%
Silver Bow (20/20): Damage: 21, Hit: 105, Attack Speed: 17, Avoid: 40, Crit: 6%
Rescue Staff (10/10)
Vulnery (3/3)

Wylia Kyries- Level 1 Soldier- Nyna
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliaface.png
EXP: 33/100
HP: 19/22
STR: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 5
LCK: 1
DEF: 8
RES: 4
CON: 13
Move: 5

Anima Affinity.
Equipment
Iron Lance (44/45): Damage: 12, Hit: 91, Attack Speed: 5, Avoid: 11, Crit: 2%
Vulnery (3/3)


Weapon Exp: Lances: 1


Other Stats

Assi, Lv 1 Sage
HP: 30
MAG: 20
SKL: 14
SPD: 16
LCK: 5
DEF: 6
RES: 14
CON: 7
Move: 6
Equipment:-

Ascaloth
2013-01-19, 08:43 AM
-Aisha attacks the dog on AL 8. http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Battle.png . Hit! The dog is slain! Aisha gains 28 exp and 1 wexp with swords. Aisha reaches level 4! +1 HP, SPD,LCK and RES!

-The swordsman pulls down his cowl to reveal a narrow face with a pointed goatee. “Prepare yourself roach!” he says with sadness. The swordsman attacks Aisha with his steel sword http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Battle.png . Hit! Aisha takes 9 points of damage. Aisha counters! Miss! Aisha gains 1 EXP. The swordsman jumps back waving his index finger “Pfft you cannot hope to scratch me filth!”.

Wasting no time, Aisha dispatched the dog she had wounded, but could not react fast enough to avoid the sword strike on her. Gritting her teeth, the infiltrator swung wildly in retaliation, but failed to hit him. Holding a hand to her wounded arm, the Shade staggered back a few steps.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Tch. We'll see about that...!"

Illven
2013-01-19, 03:01 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Lillian glared at the new soldier that had tried to put a lance into a Hellhound

Please, Azurite. Do you think I'm going to let down my guard, just because your willing to put down a few mutts?

GrassyGnoll
2013-01-19, 03:50 PM
Arriving on the scene of the prison riot aside an Azurite guard, Gil's entrance escaped anything but pausing scrutiny. As the pair approach the first checkpoint on their rampaging retreat, Gil nods to Wylia knowingly.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1262287/FE/Odyssey%20of%20the%20Nautilus/GilPortraitV2.png
"Well, missie. I trust you know what I mean when I say follow the voices in your head."

The sniper beams a smile after the silent footslogger. Gil quietly ponders at the stoic soldier's mindset. Betrayed by her hegemonic empire, tossed in a cell to rot, and forced by fate to kill her own kin. Rather than stare on, he breaks his gaze to watch a lone crier run to raise the alarm. Grateful for the pertinent excuse, Gil pats Wylia on the shoulder and murmurs farewell.

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-20, 10:33 AM
Map-2- Turn 5
Player Phase-5

-Octamus attacks the hound from A10! http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Battl.png. Hit! The dog takes 11 points of damage! Octamus gains 9 exp and 1 WEXP with anima tomes.


-Lillian attacks the mercenary from AA 26 with the iron lance. http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lilliansbattlesprite.png But the mercenary temporary locks the spear onto the pillar with his sword, Lillian misses! The mercenary counters but is ineffective. Lillian gains 1 EXP.

-Wylia attacks the same mercenary as Lillian! http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliabattle.png. Hit! The mercenary takes 8 damage. The mercenary counters. “Wh-at?! You traitorous bitch!”. Hit! Wylia takes 1 damage. Wylia gains 10 exp and 1 WEXP with Lances.

-Gil moves to J26


Bergliot heals Aisha for 15 points of damage. Bergliot gains 11 EXP 2 WEXP with Staves.

-Aisha waits.

-Solomon waits

support gains
Aisha and Solomon gain 3 points
Aisha and Bergliot gain 2 points
Octamus and Bergliot gain 2 points
Octamus and Solomon gain 2 points

Enemy Phase-4

-The dog attacks Solomon. http://imageshack.us/a/img850/9243/spritesolomonbattle.png It manages to get hold of his thick robes but the teeth cannot quite reach his flesh. Solomon gains 1 EXP.

-The swordsman attacks Aisha again. “Oh? How are you to scratch if you don’t even swipe?” http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Battle.png . Hit! Aisha takes 9 points of damage. Aisha counters! Hit! The swordsman takes 9 points of damage. Aisha gains 9 EXP and 1 WEXP with swords. The swordsman jumps back waving his index finger “I stand corrected.”. He says wiping the blood from the new cut on his chin.

-The huge man mercilessly smacks down the dog in front of him cleaving its charred body in half. “I am glad I am not the dog…” says the second swordsman in a state of shock “Old man, you may wanna move…” he smiles “I won’t be gutting you tonight".


- The mob down south sees Wylia turn turn-cloak! “DEATH TO ALL TRAITORS!” http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliabattle.png. The Archers attack Wylia! Both hit! Wylia takes 2 damage and cannot counter. Wylia gains 2 EXP. The Mercenaries attack Wylia! One misses! One hits! Wylia takes another 2 points of damage. She counters and hits on both accounts! She deals 8 damage to each. Wylia gains 20 EXP and 2 WEXP with Lances. Smelling blood the dogs also attempt to tear into Wylia! Their bites are innefective! Wylia counters! She misses once! Hits the other! She deals 10 damage to one. Wylia gains 11 EXP and 1 WEXP with lances. totals- including PC phase: 43 EXP and 4WEXP, 4 damage.

-Everything else waits or moves to their respective positions

-Reinforcements appear down south (3 dogs)


Other Phase- 4
Assi continues to follow Octamus


Map-2

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8220/8398847170_e8826675a9_b.jpg
Goals: 1. Meet up with fellow prison breakers. They arrive on U27 and W27 in complete…kinda
2. Lord arrives on either B14 or B15.


Stats

Enemy Stats

Archers, lv 1
Hp 18/18
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 3
Lck 0
Def 2
Res 0
Con 7
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Bow (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 93, Dmg: 9, Crit: 1, Avoid: 6
specific hps: [X26]: 3HP, [Y25]: 16 HP

Azure Flame Emissary, lv 2, S14
Hp 18
Str 6
Skl 2
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 0
Res 6
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 14

Soldier, lv 2,
Hp 20
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 2
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 9
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Lance (45/45)
Wgt: 8, Attack Speed: 2, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 4

Mercenaries, lv 2, one on pillars
Hp 24
Str 5
Skl 5
Spd 4
Lck 0
Def 4+1
Res 0
Con 5
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Sword (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 4, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 8 (28)
Vulnery 1/3 (1 each)
specific hps: [AA 26]: 8 HP, [AA25]: 16HP

Guard Dogs, lv 1,
Hp 16
Str 2
Skl 8
Spd 8
Lck 0
Def 2
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 8, Accuracy: 106, Dmg: 7, Crit: 4, Avoid: 16
[]Bspecific HPs[/B]: [Y26]: 6

Guard Dogs, lv 3, D13 and d16
Hp 18
Str 5
Skl 10
Spd 10
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 110, Dmg: 10, Crit: 5, Avoid: 20

Armored Knights, lv 5, U12 and U16
Hp 28
Str 8
Skl 8
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 10
Res 4
Con 13
Move 4
Equipment:
Steel Lance (45/45), -Equiped
Wgt: 13, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 18, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.
Javelin
Wgt: 11, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 83, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.

Thieves, lv 3,
Hp 20
Str 5
Skl 8
Spd 9
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 6
Equipment:
Steel Sword (30/30),
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 9, Accuracy: 95, Dmg: 13, Crit: 4, Avoid: 22.
Specific HPs: 11
The Experiment, lv 4
Hp 37
Str 9+2
Skl 6+2
Spd 5
Lck 0
Def 2-2
Res 2-2
Con 16
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Axe (45/45)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 5, Accuracy: 97, Dmg: 19, Crit: 4, Avoid: 10
Mysterious Vial-drop- Perhaps someone alchemically inclined will be able to figure out what this is
Boss Data

The Bitch, lv 4, 14B[She’s not a promoted unit. Just using the promoted sprite to differentiate her]
Hp 22
Str 7
Skl 10
Spd 12
Lck 6
Def 5
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 12, Accuracy: 116, Dmg: 12, Crit: 5, Avoid: 30

Yaga, ‘the son of a bitch’, lv 3 Hound Trainer, B15
Hp 32
Str 7
Skl 4
Spd 5
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 10
Equipment:
Iron Axe (45/45)- Equiped
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 5, Accuracy: 87, Dmg: 15, Crit: 4, Avoid: 14
Hand Axe (20/20)
Wgt: 12, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 72, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 10
Tasty, tasty Dog Bone (1/1) [If given to an adjacent Canine, causes said canine to leave the battlefield via the nearest possible map exit]- drop

Captain Duram, lv 1 General, U12 and U16
Hp 40
Str 15
Skl 16
Spd 10
Lck 10
Def 21
Res 9
Con 15
Move 5
Equipment:
Steel Great-Lance (35/35) -Equiped,
Wgt: 18, Attack Speed: 8, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 29, Crit: 8, Avoid: 26.
Spear (15)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 27, Crit: 8, Avoid: 30
Seraph Robe (1/1)





PC stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 3- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 25/100
HP: 17/18
MAG: 6
SKL: 7
SPD: 7
LCK: 7
DEF: 2
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 30, Solomon 10, Bergliot 32, Aisha 14

Equipment: Fire Tome (29/40). Damage: 11, Hit: 111, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 21, Crit: 3%
Thelo (25/25): Damage: 13, Hit:131, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 21, Crit: 13%
Vulnery 3/3,

Weapon Exp: Anima: 13


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 3- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 78/100
HP: 19/20
STR: 8
SKL:7
SPD:7
LCK:1
DEF:9
RES:0
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 4, Octamus 30, Solomon 24, Aisha 12

Equipment:
Iron Lance (36/45). Damage: 15, Hit: 95, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 15, Crit: 3%
Javelin (16/20): Damage:14, Hit: 80, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13
Crit: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Lances: 14

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 1- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 77/100
HP: 18
MAG: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 6
LCK: 6
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 4, Octamus 32, Aisha 36, Solomon 3,

Equipment: Heal Staff (23/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 20, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3
Barksin Potion 2/3
Grey Matter

Weapon Exp: Staves: 14


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 4 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 18/100
HP: 9/18
STR: 6
SKL: 8
SPD: 9
LCK: 9
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move: 6

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Octamus: 14, Bergliot 36, Lillian 12, Solomon 12

Equipment: Iron Sword (32/46): Damage: 11, Hit: 112, Attack Speed: 9, Avoid: 23, Crit: 4%
Weapon Exp: Swords: 14

Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 10/100
HP: 22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 8. Lilian 24, Bergliot 3, Aisha 12.

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3
Weapon Exp Staves: A

Gil- Archer 10/Sniper 1- Grassy Gnoll
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1262287/FE/Odyssey%20of%20the%20Nautilus/GilPortraitV2.png
EXP: 0/100
HP: 28/28
STR: 9
SKL: 12
SPD: 17
LCK: 6
DEF: 7
RES: 5
CON: 8
Move: 6

Thunder Affinity.
Equipment
Iron Bow (45/45): Damage: 15, Hit: 115, Attack Speed: 17, Avoid: 40, Crit: 6%
Silver Bow (20/20): Damage: 21, Hit: 105, Attack Speed: 17, Avoid: 40, Crit: 6%
Rescue Staff (10/10)
Vulnery (3/3)

Wylia Kyries- Level 1 Soldier- Nyna
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliaface.png
EXP: 76/100
HP: 15/22
STR: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 5
LCK: 1
DEF: 8
RES: 4
CON: 13
Move: 5

Anima Affinity.
Equipment
Iron Lance (40/45): Damage: 12, Hit: 91, Attack Speed: 5, Avoid: 11, Crit: 2%
Vulnery (3/3)


Weapon Exp: Lances: 5


Other Stats

Assi, Lv 1 Sage
HP: 30
MAG: 20
SKL: 14
SPD: 16
LCK: 5
DEF: 6
RES: 14
CON: 7
Move: 6
Equipment:-

GrassyGnoll
2013-01-20, 02:00 PM
Gil is upon his target swiftly. Nearly round the corner, the Azurite slows in resignation, still eyeing the sniper full of terror. Gil hails the panicked crier with an easy smile on his lips.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1262287/FE/Odyssey%20of%20the%20Nautilus/GilPortraitV2.png
"Slo-ow down. Catch up with yourself. You'll be short of breath soon enough."

The marksman toes the firing line and draws, in plain view, a feather from the quiver at his hip. He allows his quarry fleeting time to accept their imminent execution. Without hefting the actual bow, Gil mentally infers the shot after thousands of hours of regimen.

"You've done well soldier, there is no shame in this. Close your eyes, if you want to. I'll make this quick and comfortable."

The twang, rebound, and hiss of Gil's bow sounds down the hallway. In the space of one chamber, two arrows fly to silence the dying crier.

(Gil to I26. Attack Soldier with Iron Bow)

Penguinator
2013-01-21, 10:20 PM
-The huge man mercilessly smacks down the dog in front of him cleaving its charred body in half. “I am glad I am not the dog…” says the second swordsman in a state of shock “Old man, you may wanna move…” he smiles “I won’t be gutting you tonight".

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Is it night already? I wasn't aware. What have they been feeding you, boy?"

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-22, 10:11 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Is it night already? I wasn't aware. What have they been feeding you, boy?"

The man looks at you puzzled and dumbfounded "I don't know if it's day or night outside." he says shrugging "But it ain't mattering for the soon to be gutted."


---------------------

Map-2- Turn 6
Player Phase-6


-Gil to I26 and silences the fleeing soldierhttps://dl.dropbox.com/u/1262287/FE/Odyssey%20of%20the%20Nautilus/GilBattleSprite.png. Gil gains 1 EXP and 2 WEXP with Bows.

-Octamus attacks to A15.

-Lillian attacks the mercenary from Z24 with the iron lance. http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lilliansbattlesprite.png Hit! Lillian deals 12 damage! The mercenary counters but is ineffective. Lillian gains 9 EXP and 1 WEXP with lances.

-Aisha moves to AL14.

-Bergliot to AL15 and heals Aisha. Bergliot gains 11 exp and 2WEXP with staves.


-Wylia attacks the same mercenary as Lillian! http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliabattle.png. Hit! The mercenary is slain! “Your…sins… they are…un..forgivable…”. Wylia gains 30 exp and 1 WEXP with Lances. Wylia Levels up! She gains +1 HP, SPD, DEF and RES!

-Aisha waits.

-Solomon waits

support gains
Aisha and Solomon gain 3 points
Aisha and Bergliot gain 2 points
Octamus and Bergliot gain 2 points
Octamus and Solomon gain 2 points

Enemy Phase-4

-The swordsman attacks Aisha again. “Stop running away you wench!” http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Battle.png . Miss!. Aisha counters! Hit! The swordsman takes 9 points of damage. Aisha gains 9 EXP and 1 WEXP with swords. “This...this… doesn't look good... Oh I will have my fun with you when we are done!”.



- The mob down south continues to swarm Wylia which just became immune to all their attacks… http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliabattle.png. The Archers attack Wylia! Both hit! Wylia takes no damage and is unable to counter. Wylia gains 2 EXP. The Mercenary attacks Wylia! Hits, but Wylia shrugs off the blow. “H-ow?!” She counters and hits on both accounts! She deals 8. Wylia gains 9 EXP and 1 WEXP with Lances. The dogs attack Wylia! Their bites are innefective! Wylia counters! She kills one and hits the remainder three for 10 damage each. Wylia gains 56 exp and 4 WEXP with lances. totals- including PC phase: 97 EXP and 6WEXP.

-Everything else waits or moves to their respective positions

-Reinforcements appear down south (archer, mercenary, soldier)


Other Phase- 4
Assi continues to follow Octamus


Map-2

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8082/8404745925_b2e3760ef9_b.jpg
1. Lord arrives on either B14 or B15.


Stats

Enemy Stats

Archers, lv 1
Hp 18/18
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 3
Lck 0
Def 2
Res 0
Con 7
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Bow (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 93, Dmg: 9, Crit: 1, Avoid: 6
specific hps: [X26]: 3HP, [Y25]: 16 HP

Azure Flame Emissary, lv 2, S14
Hp 18
Str 6
Skl 2
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 0
Res 6
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 14

Soldier, lv 2,
Hp 20
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 2
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 9
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Lance (45/45)
Wgt: 8, Attack Speed: 2, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 4
Javelin (20/20)- drop
Wgt: 11, Attack Speed: 0, Accuracy: 73, Dmg: 9, Crit: 2, Avoid: 0

Mercenaries, lv 2, on pillars
Hp 24
Str 5
Skl 5
Spd 4
Lck 0
Def 4+1
Res 0
Con 5
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Sword (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 4, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 8 (28)
Vulnery 1/3 (1 each)
specific hps: [AA25]: 8 HP

Guard Dogs, lv 1,
Hp 16
Str 2
Skl 8
Spd 8
Lck 0
Def 2
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 8, Accuracy: 106, Dmg: 7, Crit: 4, Avoid: 16
[]Bspecific HPs[/B]: [those around Wylia]: 6

Guard Dogs, lv 3, D13 and d16
Hp 18
Str 5
Skl 10
Spd 10
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 110, Dmg: 10, Crit: 5, Avoid: 20

Armored Knights, lv 5, U12 and U16
Hp 28
Str 8
Skl 8
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 10
Res 4
Con 13
Move 4
Equipment:
Steel Lance (45/45), -Equiped
Wgt: 13, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 18, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.
Javelin
Wgt: 11, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 83, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.

Thieves, lv 3,
Hp 20
Str 5
Skl 8
Spd 9
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 6
Equipment:
Steel Sword (30/30),
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 9, Accuracy: 95, Dmg: 13, Crit: 4, Avoid: 22.
Specific HPs: 2

The Experiment, lv 4
Hp 37
Str 9+2
Skl 6+2
Spd 5
Lck 0
Def 2-2
Res 2-2
Con 16
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Axe (45/45)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 5, Accuracy: 97, Dmg: 19, Crit: 4, Avoid: 10
Mysterious Vial-drop- Perhaps someone alchemically inclined will be able to figure out what this is
Boss Data

The Bitch, lv 4, 14B[She’s not a promoted unit. Just using the promoted sprite to differentiate her]
Hp 22
Str 7
Skl 10
Spd 12
Lck 6
Def 5
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 12, Accuracy: 116, Dmg: 12, Crit: 5, Avoid: 30

Yaga, ‘the son of a bitch’, lv 3 Hound Trainer, B15
Hp 32
Str 7
Skl 4
Spd 5
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 10
Equipment:
Iron Axe (45/45)- Equiped
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 5, Accuracy: 87, Dmg: 15, Crit: 4, Avoid: 14
Hand Axe (20/20)
Wgt: 12, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 72, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 10
Tasty, tasty Dog Bone (1/1) [If given to an adjacent Canine, causes said canine to leave the battlefield via the nearest possible map exit]- drop

Captain Duram, lv 1 General, U12 and U16
Hp 40
Str 15
Skl 16
Spd 10
Lck 10
Def 21
Res 9
Con 15
Move 5
Equipment:
Steel Great-Lance (35/35) -Equiped,
Wgt: 18, Attack Speed: 8, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 29, Crit: 8, Avoid: 26.
Spear (15)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 27, Crit: 8, Avoid: 30
Seraph Robe (1/1)





PC stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 3- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 25/100
HP: 17/18
MAG: 6
SKL: 7
SPD: 7
LCK: 7
DEF: 2
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 30, Solomon 12, Bergliot 34, Aisha 14

Equipment: Fire Tome (29/40). Damage: 11, Hit: 111, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 21, Crit: 3%
Thelo (25/25): Damage: 13, Hit:131, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 21, Crit: 13%
Vulnery 3/3,

Weapon Exp: Anima: 13


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 3- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 86/100
HP: 19/20
STR: 8
SKL:7
SPD:7
LCK:1
DEF:9
RES:0
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 4, Octamus 30, Solomon 24, Aisha 12

Equipment:
Iron Lance (35/45). Damage: 15, Hit: 95, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 15, Crit: 3%
Javelin (16/20): Damage:14, Hit: 80, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13
Crit: 3%

Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Lances: 15

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 1- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 88/100
HP: 18
MAG: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 6
LCK: 6
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 4, Octamus 34, Aisha 38, Solomon 3,

Equipment: Heal Staff (22/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 20, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3
Barksin Potion 2/3
Grey Matter

Weapon Exp: Staves: 16


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 4 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 27/100
HP: 9/18
STR: 6
SKL: 8
SPD: 9
LCK: 9
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move: 6

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Octamus: 14, Bergliot 38, Lillian 12, Solomon 15

Equipment: Iron Sword (31/46): Damage: 11, Hit: 112, Attack Speed: 9, Avoid: 23, Crit: 4%
Weapon Exp: Swords: 15

Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 10/100
HP: 22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 10. Lilian 24, Bergliot 3, Aisha 15.

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3
Weapon Exp Staves: A

Gil- Archer 10/Sniper 1- Grassy Gnoll
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1262287/FE/Odyssey%20of%20the%20Nautilus/GilPortraitV2.png
EXP: 1/100
HP: 28/28
STR: 9
SKL: 12
SPD: 17
LCK: 6
DEF: 7
RES: 5
CON: 8
Move: 6

Thunder Affinity.
Equipment
Iron Bow (42/45): Damage: 15, Hit: 115, Attack Speed: 17, Avoid: 40, Crit: 6%
Silver Bow (20/20): Damage: 21, Hit: 105, Attack Speed: 17, Avoid: 40, Crit: 6%
Rescue Staff (10/10)
Vulnery (3/3)
weapon exp[b]: Bows: A- 1

[B]Wylia Kyries- Level 2 Soldier- Nyna
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliaface.png
EXP: 73/100
HP: 15/23
STR: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 6
LCK: 1
DEF: 9
RES: 5
CON: 13
Move: 5

Anima Affinity.
Equipment
Iron Lance (34/45): Damage: 12, Hit: 91, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 12, Crit: 2%
Vulnery (3/3)


Weapon Exp: Lances: 11


Other Stats

Assi, Lv 1 Sage
HP: 30
MAG: 20
SKL: 14
SPD: 16
LCK: 5
DEF: 6
RES: 14
CON: 7
Move: 6
Equipment:-

Ascaloth
2013-01-23, 11:50 AM
-The swordsman attacks Aisha again. “Stop running away you wench!” http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Battle.png . Miss!. Aisha counters! Hit! The swordsman takes 9 points of damage. Aisha gains 9 EXP and 1 WEXP with swords. “This...this… doesn't look good... Oh I will have my fun with you when we are done!”.


http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Pffft... heh!"

Aisha uttered, barely failing to keep the short bark of laughter from escaping her throat, and also unable to wipe the crap-eating grin that had taken pride of place on her face for the last two rounds. Although the infiltrator had made a point of avoiding brawls where possible given her profession, she was beginning to see the fun in baiting the enemy to come at her, knowing that despite the pain, for once she had nothing to fear with a practitioner of the healing magicks supporting her.

And all the while, the thug facing her was gradually being weakened by her repeated retaliations, making more and more mistakes as his judgement became increasingly clouded by his growing number of wounds. Twirling her short sword, the Shade took on a cocky demeanour, making a 'bring it' gesture to the thug with the index finger on her free hand.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Oh ho, so even a needle-groin like you wants a piece of my ass, do you? Well come here and get it, boy!"

Nyna
2013-01-23, 02:27 PM
Arriving on the scene of the prison riot aside an Azurite guard, Gil's entrance escaped anything but pausing scrutiny. As the pair approach the first checkpoint on their rampaging retreat, Gil nods to Wylia knowingly.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1262287/FE/Odyssey%20of%20the%20Nautilus/GilPortraitV2.png
"Well, missie. I trust you know what I mean when I say follow the voices in your head."

The sniper beams a smile after the silent footslogger. Gil quietly ponders at the stoic soldier's mindset. Betrayed by her hegemonic empire, tossed in a cell to rot, and forced by fate to kill her own kin. Rather than stare on, he breaks his gaze to watch a lone crier run to raise the alarm. Grateful for the pertinent excuse, Gil pats Wylia on the shoulder and murmurs farewell.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliaface.png
"Of course. And you can clearly handle yourself, but if you start to get overwhelmed, just call and I'll come." Wylia returned Gil's smile with a smaller one of her own, her attention focused up ahead as she readied her spear for the grisly task ahead of them...

Running up, she attacked one of the many mutts from behind, attempting to take it out of the fight before it even had a chance to react. Her mismatched armor betrayed her, however, making a lot of noise, and the clanking warned the thing as it leapt aside and attempted to gnaw on her plated boot. Wylia would kick it away, grimacing.


http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Lillian glared at the new soldier that had tried to put a lance into a Hellhound

Please, Azurite. Do you think I'm going to let down my guard, just because your willing to put down a few mutts?
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliaface.png
"No, I don't. But you must be the woman that the voice spoke of. Relax. The archer and I are here to help." Wylia would emphasize her words as she continued her advance, ignoring the mutt as she attacked one of the sword wielders, using her reach to stab him in the side before he could bring his weapon to bear.


-Wylia attacks the same mercenary as Lillian! http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliabattle.png. Hit! The mercenary takes 8 damage. The mercenary counters. “Wh-at?! You traitorous bitch!”. Hit! Wylia takes 1 damage. Wylia gains 10 exp and 1 WEXP with Lances.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliaface.png
"Traitor? I was never one of you!" As she pulled her lance out, the man counterattacked, his sword ringing off her steel covered arm, leaving a small dent and a bruise underneath. Wylia took a step back as the man's words drew the attention of the horde...


- The mob down south sees Wylia turn turn-cloak! “DEATH TO ALL TRAITORS!” http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliabattle.png. The Archers attack Wylia! Both hit! Wylia takes 2 damage and cannot counter. Wylia gains 2 EXP. The Mercenaries attack Wylia! One misses! One hits! Wylia takes another 2 points of damage. She counters and hits on both accounts! She deals 8 damage to each. Wylia gains 20 EXP and 2 WEXP with Lances. Smelling blood the dogs also attempt to tear into Wylia! Their bites are ineffective! Wylia counters! She misses once! Hits the other! She deals 10 damage to one. Wylia gains 11 EXP and 1 WEXP with lances. totals- including PC phase: 43 EXP and 4WEXP, 4 damage.

Wylia would raise her shield just a touch too late to block the incoming arrows as they smashed into her less protected legs, leaving small cuts in her chain and drawing blood. The young woman grimaced, unable to do anything about them at the moment as the wounded mercenary and his friend rushed her. She spun, smashing the swinging sword of the newcomer with her shield away and almost knocking it from his hand, as the wounded sword wielder from before followed up on his previous attack, drawing blood as he cut into one of the joints of her armor on her spear arm. Still midspin, the hit to her speararm did little to stop her retaliation, as she drove her spear once again into the wounded mercenary, tearing it out as she stopped her spin, pivoting and smashing the edge of her shield into the chest of the uninjured sword wielder, sending him staggering back with a satisfying crack of a rib.

And then the two mutts converged, attempting to chew through metal and hide ineffectively. Still, they were in her way, so as she withdrew for a brief moment, she smashed one in the face with the heel of her boot, sending it whimpering away as blood flowed down its snout.


-Lillian attacks the mercenary from Z24 with the iron lance. http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lilliansbattlesprite.png Hit! Lillian deals 12 damage! The mercenary counters but is ineffective. Lillian gains 9 EXP and 1 WEXP with lances.

-Wylia attacks the same mercenary as Lillian! http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliabattle.png. Hit! The mercenary is slain! “Your…sins… they are…un..forgivable…”. Wylia gains 30 exp and 1 WEXP with Lances. Wylia Levels up! She gains +1 HP, SPD, DEF and RES!

Noticing one of the sword wielders staggering as the mounted woman stabbed him, Wylia took advantage, taking a quick step to the side in the melee and thrusting her spear forward. The metal blade drove in deep, puncturing several vital organs, and she twisted the weapon before tearing it out. The man's words were more bloody burble than intelligible, but Wylia responded nonetheless.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliaface.png
"My sins? Your people slaughtered countless innocent children! The orphans who looked to me for protection! Enjoy your stay in hell!"


- The mob down south continues to swarm Wylia which just became immune to all their attacks… http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliabattle.png. The Archers attack Wylia! Both hit! Wylia takes no damage and is unable to counter. Wylia gains 2 EXP. The Mercenary attacks Wylia! Hits, but Wylia shrugs off the blow. “H-ow?!” She counters and hits on both accounts! She deals 8. Wylia gains 9 EXP and 1 WEXP with Lances. The dogs attack Wylia! Their bites are innefective! Wylia counters! She kills one and hits the remainder three for 10 damage each. Wylia gains 56 exp and 4 WEXP with lances. totals- including PC phase: 97 EXP and 6WEXP.

Wylia was ready for the archers this time, raising her shield, the arrows deflecting harmlessly off the angled piece of metal. She quickly twirled, deflecting the sword slashing at her side as well, and smashed the haft of her spear across the swordsman's face, sending him stumbling backwards with a broken nose and several missing teeth, his sword stroke clanging harmlessly off her breastplate from a disrupted swing. Her spear would then come down on one of the dogs as it approached, skewering it, as the rest swarmed her, their sharp teeth unable to penetrate steel. As she stepped on the corpse of the first dog, ripping the spear out of its body, she smashed one of the dogs with her shield, then stepped back, slashing with the blade of the spear and cutting another across the body. As they withdrew to regather for another attack, she stepped forward again, stabbing the last in its hindquarters, leaving it limping as it scurried away...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliaface.png
"Come! I'll take all of you on!"

Penguinator
2013-01-23, 02:33 PM
The man looks at you puzzled and dumbfounded "I don't know if it's day or night outside." he says shrugging "But it ain't mattering for the soon to be gutted."

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Ah, yes, but you said I wasn't going to be gutted. Thus, I have a reason to wonder."

Illven
2013-01-23, 03:46 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliaface.png
"No, I don't. But you must be the woman that the voice spoke of. Relax. The archer and I are here to help." Wylia would emphasize her words as she continued her advance, ignoring the mutt as she attacked one of the sword wielders, using her reach to stab him in the side before he could bring his weapon to bear.

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Voice, huh. What is it thinking getting Azurite help. Lillian spoke mostly to herself.

Herpestidae
2013-01-23, 03:59 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
... I sense a great disturbance, as though my already fairly complicated life will become infinitely more annoying.

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-28, 03:43 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Ah, yes, but you said I wasn't going to be gutted. Thus, I have a reason to wonder."


The man looks even more puzzled "No... I meant I won't be gutting you...**** it! He will kill you" he points at the drooling muscle mass.

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-28, 05:02 AM
Map-2- Turn 6
Player Phase-7


-Gil to O26

-Octamus attacks to A20.

-Aisha to AL 19.

-Solomon to A19 and hands Aisha’s stuff around and maybe cops a feel?

-Bergliot to AL20 and heals Octamus. Bergliot gains 11 EXP and 2 WEXP with Staves!

-Lillian attacks the archer from U26 with the iron lance twice! http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lilliansbattlesprite.png She hits twice! Lillian deals 24 damage! The archer is Slain! Lillian gains 2 WEXP and 29 EXP. Lillian Levels up and gains +1 HP, SKL and RES!


-Wylia attacks the guard dog on Y26! http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliabattle.png. Miss! The dog counters but bites steel. Wylia gains 1 exp.

support gains
Aisha and Solomon gain 3 points
Aisha and Bergliot gain 2 points
Octamus and Bergliot gain 2 points
Octamus and Solomon gain 2 points

Enemy Phase-4

-The swordsman that was attacking Aisha clutches at his wounds. “Screw this! The boss needs to hear of this! We’re dead meat if we stick with this… Bro take care of this bitch for me!”.

- “With pleasure!” responds the other and charges the thief. “You gave a bit of trouble to my partner over there, but I’ll take good care of you. I promise. ” http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Battle.png . Hit! Aisha takes 9 damage! Aisha counters! Hit! The swordsman takes 9 points of damage. Aisha gains 9 EXP and 1 WEXP with swords.



- The mob down south continues to swarm Wylia which merely shrugs off the blows… http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliabattle.png. The Archers attack Wylia! Both hit! Wylia takes no damage and is unable to counter. Wylia gains 2 EXP. The dogs attack Wylia! All three bites are innefective! Wylia counters with an agile acrobatic flourish and kills all three! Wylia gains 87 exp and 3 WEXP with lances. Wylia Levels up!. +1 HP, STR and SPD. Three new dogs take the place of the fallen ones! 1 misses. 2 Hit but deal no damage. Wylia counters! She hits on all three occasions dealing 11 damage to each. Wylia gains 27 exp and 3 WEXP with lances. totals- including player phase: +116 EXP, +6 WEXP with lances.

totals- including PC phase: 97 EXP and 6WEXP.

-The Mercenary on the Pillar uses the last does of the vulnery. “Damn it! Damn you all to hell and back!”


-The new mercenary and the soldier (with Javellin) attack Lillian. http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lilliansbattlesprite.png Hit! Miss (Javelin)! Lillian counters the mercenary! Hit! She deals 12 damage to him. Lillian gains 10 exp and 1WEXP with Lances


-Everything else waits or moves to their respective positions


Other Phase- 4
Assi continues to follow Octamus


Map-2

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8083/8423507438_0c234454d6_b.jpg
1. Lord arrives on either B14 or B15.


Stats

Enemy Stats

Archers, lv 1
Hp 18/18
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 3
Lck 0
Def 2
Res 0
Con 7
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Bow (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 93, Dmg: 9, Crit: 1, Avoid: 6
specific hps: [X26]: 3HP, [Y25]: 16 HP

Azure Flame Emissary, lv 2, S14
Hp 18
Str 6
Skl 2
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 0
Res 6
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 14

Soldier, lv 2,
Hp 20
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 2
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 9
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Lance (45/45)
Wgt: 8, Attack Speed: 2, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 4
Javelin (20/20)- drop
Wgt: 11, Attack Speed: 0, Accuracy: 73, Dmg: 9, Crit: 2, Avoid: 0

Mercenaries, lv 2, one on pillars
Hp 24
Str 5
Skl 5
Spd 4
Lck 0
Def 4+1
Res 0
Con 5
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Sword (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 4, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 8 (28)

specific hps: [AA25]: 18 HP, [V26]: 12

Guard Dogs, lv 1,
Hp 16
Str 2
Skl 8
Spd 8
Lck 0
Def 2
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 8, Accuracy: 106, Dmg: 7, Crit: 4, Avoid: 16
[]Bspecific HPs[/B]: [those around Wylia]: 5

Guard Dogs, lv 3, D13 and d16
Hp 18
Str 5
Skl 10
Spd 10
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 110, Dmg: 10, Crit: 5, Avoid: 20

Armored Knights, lv 5, U12 and U16
Hp 28
Str 8
Skl 8
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 10
Res 4
Con 13
Move 4
Equipment:
Steel Lance (45/45), -Equiped
Wgt: 13, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 18, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.
Javelin
Wgt: 11, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 83, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.

Thieves, lv 3,
Hp 20
Str 5
Skl 8
Spd 9
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 6
Equipment:
Steel Sword (30/30),
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 9, Accuracy: 95, Dmg: 13, Crit: 4, Avoid: 22.
Specific HPs: [AH 14] 2, [AL18]: 11

The Experiment, lv 4
Hp 37
Str 9+2
Skl 6+2
Spd 5
Lck 0
Def 2-2
Res 2-2
Con 16
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Axe (45/45)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 5, Accuracy: 97, Dmg: 19, Crit: 4, Avoid: 10
Mysterious Vial-drop- Perhaps someone alchemically inclined will be able to figure out what this is
Boss Data

The Bitch, lv 4, 14B[She’s not a promoted unit. Just using the promoted sprite to differentiate her]
Hp 22
Str 7
Skl 10
Spd 12
Lck 6
Def 5
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 12, Accuracy: 116, Dmg: 12, Crit: 5, Avoid: 30

Yaga, ‘the son of a bitch’, lv 3 Hound Trainer, B15
Hp 32
Str 7
Skl 4
Spd 5
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 10
Equipment:
Iron Axe (45/45)- Equiped
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 5, Accuracy: 87, Dmg: 15, Crit: 4, Avoid: 14
Hand Axe (20/20)
Wgt: 12, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 72, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 10
Tasty, tasty Dog Bone (1/1) [If given to an adjacent Canine, causes said canine to leave the battlefield via the nearest possible map exit]- drop

Captain Duram, lv 1 General, U12 and U16
Hp 40
Str 15
Skl 16
Spd 10
Lck 10
Def 21
Res 9
Con 15
Move 5
Equipment:
Steel Great-Lance (35/35) -Equiped,
Wgt: 18, Attack Speed: 8, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 29, Crit: 8, Avoid: 26.
Spear (15)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 27, Crit: 8, Avoid: 30
Seraph Robe (1/1)





PC stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 3- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 25/100
HP: 17/18
MAG: 6
SKL: 7
SPD: 7
LCK: 7
DEF: 2
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 30, Solomon 14, Bergliot 36, Aisha 14

Equipment: Fire Tome (29/40). Damage: 11, Hit: 111, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 21, Crit: 3%
Thelo (25/25): Damage: 13, Hit:131, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 21, Crit: 13%
Vulnery 3/3,

Weapon Exp: Anima: 13


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 4- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 25/100
HP: 19/21
STR: 8
SKL:8
SPD:7
LCK:2
DEF:9
RES:0
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 4, Octamus 30, Solomon 24, Aisha 12

Equipment:
Iron Lance (32/45). Damage: 15, Hit: 98, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 15, Crit: 4%
Javelin (16/20): Damage:14, Hit: 83, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13
Crit: 4%

Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Lances: 18

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 1- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 99/100
HP: 18
MAG: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 6
LCK: 6
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 4, Octamus 36, Aisha 40, Solomon 3,

Equipment: Heal Staff (21/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 20, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3
Barksin Potion 2/3
Grey Matter

Weapon Exp: Staves: 18


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 4 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 36/100
HP: 9/18
STR: 6
SKL: 8
SPD: 9
LCK: 9
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move: 6

DARK Affinity. Affinity Points: Octamus: 14, Bergliot 40, Lillian 12, Solomon 18

Equipment: Iron Sword (30/46): Damage: 11, Hit: 112, Attack Speed: 9, Avoid: 23, Crit: 4%
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3
Weapon Exp: Swords: 16

Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 10/100
HP: 22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 12. Lilian 24, Bergliot 3, Aisha 18.

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3
Weapon Exp Staves: A

Gil- Archer 10/Sniper 1- Grassy Gnoll
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1262287/FE/Odyssey%20of%20the%20Nautilus/GilPortraitV2.png
EXP: 1/100
HP: 28/28
STR: 9
SKL: 12
SPD: 17
LCK: 6
DEF: 7
RES: 5
CON: 8
Move: 6

Thunder Affinity.
Equipment
Iron Bow (42/45): Damage: 15, Hit: 115, Attack Speed: 17, Avoid: 40, Crit: 6%
Silver Bow (20/20): Damage: 21, Hit: 105, Attack Speed: 17, Avoid: 40, Crit: 6%
Rescue Staff (10/10)
Vulnery (3/3)
weapon exp[b]: Bows: A- 1

[B]Wylia Kyries- Level 3 Soldier- Nyna
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliaface.png
EXP: 90/100
HP: 15/24
STR: 6
SKL: 5
SPD: 7
LCK: 1
DEF: 9
RES: 5
CON: 13
Move: 5

Anima Affinity.
Equipment
Iron Lance (28/45): Damage: 13, Hit: 91, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 14, Crit: 2%
Vulnery (3/3)


Weapon Exp: Lances: 17


Other Stats

Assi, Lv 1 Sage
HP: 30
MAG: 20
SKL: 14
SPD: 16
LCK: 5
DEF: 6
RES: 14
CON: 7
Move: 6
Equipment:-

Penguinator
2013-01-28, 05:33 PM
-Solomon to A19 and hands Aisha’s stuff around and maybe cops a feel?

Uh... no.


The man looks even more puzzled "No... I meant I won't be gutting you...**** it! He will kill you" he points at the drooling muscle mass.

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"What's that? Don't tell me they don't teach you bastards how to speak correctly!"


“You gave a bit of trouble to my partner over there, but I’ll take good care of you. I promise. ”

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
Solomon raised an eyebrow. "Partner? Oh. Oooooh. You're one of those. Then how could you possibly take good care of her? Unless you're saying..." He looked at Aisha for a moment. "Look at him, he says you look like a man! The nerve of some people."

(No offense to anyone, mind you.)

Illven
2013-01-28, 06:40 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Lillian rode her mount close to the archer, Stabbing it repeatedly with the lance until it stopped moving. Once she was sure of the death, she looked around. In time to notice the Azurite on her side missed the dog.

Come on. She taunted. If you want me to believe you're on our side, you have to at least try to put down the mutt. :smallamused:

Apparently the taunts worked as the Azurite spun around in a deadly flash of stabs and blocks. Killing all three of the dogs.

Not bad, how much are the Azurites paying you to spy on us?

GrassyGnoll
2013-01-29, 02:14 AM
Gil takes a lax walk along the hallway, stooping to lurk behind the pillars for a breather. Gil strings an arrow along idly, admiring the Emnorian and Azurite shield maidens from afar. The Azurite's lack of compunction startles the sniper specifically.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1262287/FE/Odyssey%20of%20the%20Nautilus/GilPortraitV2.png
"Now, there's a girl possessed. Pity how simple a solution killing folks is," Gil muses to his bow as pulleys and winches the instrument into gear, "Used to make me feel cheap."

(Gil to R25 [pillar space])

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-30, 02:08 AM
Map-2- Turn 8
Player Phase-8


-Solomon to AJ16 and taunts the fleeing man. Failure [93 Vs 35].


http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"What's that? Don't tell me they don't teach you bastards how to speak correctly!"


http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
Solomon raised an eyebrow. "Partner? Oh. Oooooh. You're one of those. Then how could you possibly take good care of her? Unless you're saying..." He looked at Aisha for a moment. "Look at him, he says you look like a man! The nerve of some people."

The man turns to look at you, his face red with anger. But he clenches his fists and continues to run down the hallway.


-Gil to R25

-Octamus to A19 and roasts the Swordsman! http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Battl.png. Octamus gains 30 EXP and 1WEXP with anima Tomes.


-Aisha waits (I assumes as much since she didn’t get an order).


-Bergliot to AL20 and heals Aisha. Bergliot gains 11 EXP and 2 WEXP with Staves! Bergliot Levels up! Bergliot gains +1 MAG, SKL, SPD and LCK.


-Lillian attacks the archer from U26 with the iron lance twice! http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lilliansbattlesprite.png She hits twice! The soldier counters but misses. The soldier is slain! Lillian gains 2 WEXP and 29 EXP. Lillian receives a Javellin from the fallen soldier.


-Wylia attacks the guard dog on Z27! http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliabattle.png. Hit! The dog is slain. Wylia gains 29 exp and 1 WEXP with lances. Wylia levels up! +1 HP, STR, SPD and DEF

support gains
Aisha and Octamus gain 3 points
Aisha and Bergliot gain 2 points


Enemy Phase-8

-The Experiment looks around dully and confused at who he should attack [0-33% Aisha, 34-67% Octamus, 68-99% Solomon, 100% he’s too confused to attack- Result is 76]. Angrily he grunts and decides to go after Solomon! Miss! Solomon gains 1 EXP.


- The mob down south continues to swarm Wylia which merely shrugs off the blows… http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliabattle.png. The Archers attack Wylia! Both hit! Wylia takes no damage and is unable to counter. Wylia gains 2 EXP. The dogs attack Wylia! Both bites are innefective! Wylia counters and slays noth! Wylia gains 58 exp and 2 WEXP with lances. The mercenary decides to try a different target [67 vs 0-50 to continue attacking Lillian] and the one on the pillar decides to attack her again. Both land hits, but the blade of the one attacking her literally shatters against her. Wylia counters both critically hitting one and 9 to the other. Wylia gains 38 exp and 2 WEXP with lances. Wylia levels up! +1 HP, SPD, DEF totals- including player phase: +127 EXP, +5 WEXP with lances.

-Everything else waits or moves to their respective positions


Other Phase- 8
Assi continues to follow Octamus


Map-2

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8356/8429425044_e3ca3d9c7a_b.jpg
1. Lord arrives on either B14 or B15.


Stats

Enemy Stats

Archers, lv 1
Hp 18/18
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 3
Lck 0
Def 2
Res 0
Con 7
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Bow (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 93, Dmg: 9, Crit: 1, Avoid: 6
specific hps: [X26]: 3HP, [Y25]: 16 HP

Azure Flame Emissary, lv 2, S14
Hp 18
Str 6
Skl 2
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 0
Res 6
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 14

Soldier, lv 2,
Hp 20
Str 3
Skl 4
Spd 2
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 9
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Lance (45/45)
Wgt: 8, Attack Speed: 2, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 4
Javelin (20/20)- drop
Wgt: 11, Attack Speed: 0, Accuracy: 73, Dmg: 9, Crit: 2, Avoid: 0

Mercenaries, lv 2, one on pillars
Hp 7/24
Str 5
Skl 5
Spd 4
Lck 0
Def 4+1
Res 0
Con 5
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Sword (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 4, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 8 (28)


Guard Dogs, lv 3, D13 and d16
Hp 18
Str 5
Skl 10
Spd 10
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 110, Dmg: 10, Crit: 5, Avoid: 20

Armored Knights, lv 5, U12 and U16
Hp 28
Str 8
Skl 8
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 10
Res 4
Con 13
Move 4
Equipment:
Steel Lance (45/45), -Equiped
Wgt: 13, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 18, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.
Javelin
Wgt: 11, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 83, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.

Thieves, lv 3,
Hp 2/20
Str 5
Skl 8
Spd 9
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 6
Equipment:
Steel Sword (30/30),
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 9, Accuracy: 95, Dmg: 13, Crit: 4, Avoid: 22.

The Experiment, lv 4
Hp 37
Str 9+2
Skl 6+2
Spd 5
Lck 0
Def 2-2
Res 2-2
Con 16
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Axe (45/45)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 5, Accuracy: 97, Dmg: 19, Crit: 4, Avoid: 10
Mysterious Vial-drop- Perhaps someone alchemically inclined will be able to figure out what this is
Boss Data

The Bitch, lv 4, 14B[She’s not a promoted unit. Just using the promoted sprite to differentiate her]
Hp 22
Str 7
Skl 10
Spd 12
Lck 6
Def 5
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 12, Accuracy: 116, Dmg: 12, Crit: 5, Avoid: 30

Yaga, ‘the son of a bitch’, lv 3 Hound Trainer, B15
Hp 32
Str 7
Skl 4
Spd 5
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 10
Equipment:
Iron Axe (45/45)- Equiped
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 5, Accuracy: 87, Dmg: 15, Crit: 4, Avoid: 14
Hand Axe (20/20)
Wgt: 12, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 72, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 10
Tasty, tasty Dog Bone (1/1) [If given to an adjacent Canine, causes said canine to leave the battlefield via the nearest possible map exit]- drop

Captain Duram, lv 1 General, U12 and U16
Hp 40
Str 15
Skl 16
Spd 10
Lck 10
Def 21
Res 9
Con 15
Move 5
Equipment:
Steel Great-Lance (35/35) -Equiped,
Wgt: 18, Attack Speed: 8, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 29, Crit: 8, Avoid: 26.
Spear (15)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 27, Crit: 8, Avoid: 30
Seraph Robe (1/1)





PC stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 3- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 55/100
HP: 17/18
MAG: 6
SKL: 7
SPD: 7
LCK: 7
DEF: 2
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 30, Solomon 14, Bergliot 36, Aisha 17

Equipment: Fire Tome (26/40). Damage: 11, Hit: 111, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 21, Crit: 3%
Thelo (25/25): Damage: 13, Hit:131, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 21, Crit: 13%
Vulnery 3/3,

Weapon Exp: Anima: 14


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 4- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 54/100
HP: 19/20
STR: 8
SKL:8
SPD:7
LCK:2
DEF:9
RES:1
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

Dark Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 4, Octamus 30, Solomon 24, Aisha 12

Equipment:
Iron Lance (30/45). Damage: 15, Hit: 98, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 15, Crit: 4%
Javelin (16/20): Damage:14, Hit: 83, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13
Crit: 4%
Javelin (20/20)
Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Lances: 19

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 2- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 10/100
HP: 18
MAG: 6
SKL: 6
SPD: 7
LCK: 7
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 4, Octamus 36, Aisha 42, Solomon 3,

Equipment: Heal Staff (20/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 23, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3
Barksin Potion 2/3
Grey Matter

Weapon Exp: Staves: 20


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 4 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 36/100
HP: 9/18
STR: 6
SKL: 8
SPD: 9
LCK: 9
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move: 6

Dark Affinity. Affinity Points: Octamus: 17, Bergliot 42, Lillian 12, Solomon 18

Equipment: Iron Sword (30/46): Damage: 11, Hit: 112, Attack Speed: 9, Avoid: 23, Crit: 4%
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3
Weapon Exp: Swords: 16

Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 11/100
HP: 22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 12. Lilian 24, Bergliot 3, Aisha 18.

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3
Weapon Exp Staves: A

Gil- Archer 10/Sniper 1- Grassy Gnoll
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1262287/FE/Odyssey%20of%20the%20Nautilus/GilPortraitV2.png
EXP: 1/100
HP: 28/28
STR: 9
SKL: 12
SPD: 17
LCK: 6
DEF: 7+1
RES: 5
CON: 8
Move: 6

Thunder Affinity.
Equipment
Iron Bow (42/45): Damage: 15, Hit: 115, Attack Speed: 17, Avoid: 40 (60), Crit: 6%
Silver Bow (20/20): Damage: 21, Hit: 105, Attack Speed: 17, Avoid: 40 (60), Crit: 6%
Rescue Staff (10/10)
Vulnery (3/3)
weapon exp[b]: Bows: A- 1

[B]Wylia Kyries- Level 5 Soldier- Nyna
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliaface.png
EXP: 17/100
HP: 15/26
STR: 7
SKL: 5
SPD: 9
LCK: 1
DEF: 11
RES: 5
CON: 13
Move: 5

Anima Affinity.
Equipment
Iron Lance (23/45): Damage: 14, Hit: 91, Attack Speed: 9, Avoid: 19, Crit: 2%
Vulnery (3/3)


Weapon Exp: Lances: 22


Other Stats

Assi, Lv 1 Sage
HP: 30
MAG: 20
SKL: 14
SPD: 16
LCK: 5
DEF: 6
RES: 14
CON: 7
Move: 6
Equipment:-

Penguinator
2013-01-30, 02:15 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Come back here, you son of a bitch! Does your mother know what you're hiding from her?"

Provoke the Thief.

(So, is it safe to guess I didn't get any kind of roleplay bonus to the last one?)

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-30, 03:21 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Come back here, you son of a bitch! Does your mother know what you're hiding from her?"

Provoke the Thief.

(So, is it safe to guess I didn't get any kind of roleplay bonus to the last one?)

[You did. The base was 15 (he knows what the party can do and he's also at 2 hp) and I added 20 to that for a success of 35 or lower. I've yet to decide if I'll have the new DC drop or stay the same, it's unlikely that I'll increase it though]

Illven
2013-01-30, 12:23 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

What is the Azurite's goal? Are these prison guards that expendable that she can kill them by the bucketful, just to gain our trust?

Of course, this changed nothing. Someone that ruthless must surely be watched over for Octamus's sake.

Penguinator
2013-01-30, 01:39 PM
[You did. The base was 15 (he knows what the party can do and he's also at 2 hp) and I added 20 to that for a success of 35 or lower. I've yet to decide if I'll have the new DC drop or stay the same, it's unlikely that I'll increase it though]

(I see, that makes sense.)

Rising Phoenix
2013-01-31, 06:39 AM
Map-2- Turn 9
Player Phase-9


-Solomon to AF15 and taunts the fleeing man. Failure [94 Vs 35].
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Come back here, you son of a bitch! Does your mother know what you're hiding from her?"
The swordsman doesn’t even look back at you.


-Gil remains stationary


-Octamus to A17 and attacks the experiment! http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Battl.png. Hit! Octamus deals 11 points of damage. Octamus gains 10 EXP and 1WEXP with anima Tomes.


-Aisha to A17 and attacks the experiment http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Battle.png! She hits! Deals 12 points of damage. The man counters, Hit! Aisha takes 14 points of damage. Aisha attacks again and hits! Dealing another 12 points of damage. Aisha gains 10 EXP and 2 WEXP with swords.


-Bergliot to A17 and heals Aisha. Bergliot gains 11 EXP and 2 WEXP with Staves!


-Lillian attacks the archer from with the iron lance twice! http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lilliansbattlesprite.png She hits twice! The archer is slain! Lillian gains 2 WEXP and 28 EXP.


-Wylia attacks the other archer! http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliabattle.png. The archer dodges the first strike but the second attack hits home. The archer is slain Wylia gains 28 exp and 1 WEXP with lances.

support gains
Aisha and Octamus gain 3 points
Aisha and Bergliot gain 2 points


Enemy Phase-9

-The Experiment attacks Aisha. http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Battle.png It missess! Aisha counters and slays the brute of man. He slumps down with an almost relieved grunt. Aisha receives 30 EXP and 1 WEXP with swords. Aisha receives a Mysterious Vial.

-The remaining mercenary looks at mess around him… “No!…” he whimpers falling to his knees “We…. We are meant to be… invincible”. [He takes no action. Up to you guys to do what you want with him]

-The thief moves to X14. “Here goes nothing.” He mutters as his hand shakes the mountain of armour. Duram raises his massive armored hand and the flames cease to dance in the room. He rises, dwarfing the man in front of him, and turns placing his weight on his ornate steel lance. Angry beady eyes over a broad fat nose and a dense blue bushy beard examine the interloper that rudely the ceremony.
“What?” he asks booming across the corridor.

“Druam, sir. I-I am ever s-o sorr-“

“Cut the chatter, get to the point!”

“Yes sir! A bunch of prisoners have escaped and are-!”

“WHAT?! YOU USELESS PIECE OF… I SHOULD SHANK YOU WERE YOU STAND” He raises his lance to strike down the bleeding man who immediately collapses and begins to sob. [26 Vs 35] The general, however, regains his composure snorting a heavy breath.

“You are not worthy of this death” He turns towards the priest “Emissary. Please put this trash back in working order… he may be of use to our cause yet.”

“At once Commander” responds the man lighting up his stave.

Durams turns to the elder figure in the corridor. He’s eyes full of single minded fury he starts his brisk walk towards Solomon, the clank of steel boots echoing across the hall. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhh-rBMHBMk)

“I-..I lived!?” says the swordsman in mirth and disbelief.

“You are a lucky man” responds the priest “Don’t waste your second chance”

“Trust me I won’t… I am going to do… “things” to that woman…”

-Everything else waits or moves to their respective positions


Other Phase- 9
Assi continues to follow Octamus
“fufufufufu… what are we going to do know my Lord?”


Map-2

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8324/8432640228_dee2902c21_b.jpg
1. Lord arrives on either B14 or B15.


Stats

Enemy Stats


Azure Flame Emissary, lv 2, S14
Hp 18
Str 6
Skl 2
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 0
Res 6
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 14


Mercenaries, lv 2, one on pillars
Hp 7/24
Str 5
Skl 5
Spd 4
Lck 0
Def 4+1
Res 0
Con 5
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Sword (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 4, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 8 (28)


Guard Dogs, lv 3, D13 and d16
Hp 18
Str 5
Skl 10
Spd 10
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 110, Dmg: 10, Crit: 5, Avoid: 20

Armored Knights, lv 5, U12 and U16
Hp 28
Str 8
Skl 8
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 10
Res 4
Con 13
Move 4
Equipment:
Steel Lance (45/45), -Equipped
Wgt: 13, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 18, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.
Javelin
Wgt: 11, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 83, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.

Thief, lv 3,
Hp 20/20
Str 5
Skl 8
Spd 9
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 6
Equipment:
Steel Sword (30/30),
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 9, Accuracy: 95, Dmg: 13, Crit: 4, Avoid: 22.

Boss Data

The Bitch, lv 4, 14B[She’s not a promoted unit. Just using the promoted sprite to differentiate her]
Hp 22
Str 7
Skl 10
Spd 12
Lck 6
Def 5
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 12, Accuracy: 116, Dmg: 12, Crit: 5, Avoid: 30

Yaga, ‘the son of a bitch’, lv 3 Hound Trainer, B15
Hp 32
Str 7
Skl 4
Spd 5
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 10
Equipment:
Iron Axe (45/45)- Equiped
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 5, Accuracy: 87, Dmg: 15, Crit: 4, Avoid: 14
Hand Axe (20/20)
Wgt: 12, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 72, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 10
Tasty, tasty Dog Bone (1/1) [If given to an adjacent Canine, causes said canine to leave the battlefield via the nearest possible map exit]- drop

Captain Duram, lv 1 General
Hp 40
Str 15
Skl 16
Spd 10
Lck 10
Def 21
Res 9
Con 15
Move 5
Equipment:
Steel Great-Lance (35/35) -Equiped,
Wgt: 18, Attack Speed: 8, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 29, Crit: 8, Avoid: 26.
Spear (15)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 27, Crit: 8, Avoid: 30
Seraph Robe (1/1)





PC stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 3- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 65/100
HP: 17/18
MAG: 6
SKL: 7
SPD: 7
LCK: 7
DEF: 2
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 30, Solomon 14, Bergliot 38, Aisha 17

Equipment: Fire Tome (25/40). Damage: 11, Hit: 111, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 21, Crit: 3%
Thelo (25/25): Damage: 13, Hit:131, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 21, Crit: 13%
Vulnery 3/3,

Weapon Exp: Anima: 15


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 4- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 82/100
HP: 19/20
STR: 8
SKL:8
SPD:7
LCK:2
DEF:9
RES:1
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

Dark Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 4, Octamus 30, Solomon 24, Aisha 12

Equipment:
Iron Lance (29/45). Damage: 15, Hit: 98, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 15, Crit: 4%
Javelin (16/20): Damage:14, Hit: 83, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13
Crit: 4%
Javelin (20/20)
Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Lances: 21

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 2- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 21/100
HP: 18
MAG: 6
SKL: 6
SPD: 7
LCK: 7
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 4, Octamus 36, Aisha 42, Solomon 3,

Equipment: Heal Staff (19/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 23, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3
Barksin Potion 2/3
Grey Matter

Weapon Exp: Staves: 22


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 4 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 76/100
HP: 18/18
STR: 6
SKL: 8
SPD: 9
LCK: 9
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move: 6

Dark Affinity. Affinity Points: Octamus: 17, Bergliot 42, Lillian 12, Solomon 18

Equipment: Iron Sword (29/46): Damage: 11, Hit: 112, Attack Speed: 9, Avoid: 23, Crit: 4%
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3
Mysterious Vial

Weapon Exp: Swords: 17

Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 11/100
HP: 22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 12. Lilian 24, Bergliot 3, Aisha 18.

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3
Weapon Exp Staves: A

Gil- Archer 10/Sniper 1- Grassy Gnoll
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1262287/FE/Odyssey%20of%20the%20Nautilus/GilPortraitV2.png
EXP: 1/100
HP: 28/28
STR: 9
SKL: 12
SPD: 17
LCK: 6
DEF: 7+1
RES: 5
CON: 8
Move: 6

Thunder Affinity.
Equipment
Iron Bow (42/45): Damage: 15, Hit: 115, Attack Speed: 17, Avoid: 40 (60), Crit: 6%
Silver Bow (20/20): Damage: 21, Hit: 105, Attack Speed: 17, Avoid: 40 (60), Crit: 6%
Rescue Staff (10/10)
Vulnery (3/3)
weapon exp[b]: Bows: A- 1

[B]Wylia Kyries- Level 5 Soldier- Nyna
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliaface.png
EXP: 45/100
HP: 15/26
STR: 7
SKL: 5
SPD: 9
LCK: 1
DEF: 11
RES: 5
CON: 13
Move: 5

Anima Affinity.
Equipment
Iron Lance (22/45): Damage: 14, Hit: 91, Attack Speed: 9, Avoid: 19, Crit: 2%
Vulnery (3/3)


Weapon Exp: Lances: 23


Other Stats

Assi, Lv 1 Sage
HP: 30
MAG: 20
SKL: 14
SPD: 16
LCK: 5
DEF: 6
RES: 14
CON: 7
Move: 6
Equipment:-

Ascaloth
2013-01-31, 07:46 AM
-Aisha to A17 and attacks the experiment http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Battle.png! She hits! Deals 12 points of damage. The man counters, Hit! Aisha takes 14 points of damage. Aisha attacks again and hits! Dealing another 12 points of damage. Aisha gains 10 EXP and 2 WEXP with swords.


-Bergliot to A17 and heals Aisha. Bergliot gains 11 EXP and 2 WEXP with Staves!


-The Experiment attacks Aisha. http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Battle.png It missess! Aisha counters and slays the brute of man. He slumps down with an almost relieved grunt. Aisha receives 30 EXP and 1 WEXP with swords. Aisha receives a Mysterious Vial.


No sooner had the blast of fire to the ogre-like creature's face had begun to clear, then Aisha had taken advantage of the distraction to strike. Dashing up close to the ogre, the infiltrator leapt up, got herself a foothold on the creature's knee, and put out one of its eyes with her short sword.

For that, she got a massive backhand from the ogre in retaliation, slamming hard enough into the opposite wall to crack it.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Gyaah...!"

Aisha gasped, puking blood as she fell slowly to the floor, landing on all fours and vomiting a crimson puddle for her troubles. Bergliot had just managed to act in time, and as the healing light descended over Aisha's prone form, the professional's hacking coughs lessened in intensity and then ceased altogether. Even so, she still was not getting up from her near prone position.

Then the Shade snapped her head up, and on her face was a scarlet-red crap-eating grin.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Just kidding."

The next instance, she was dashing at the ogre again. Ducking low to barely avoid a massive hand attempting to crush her, the Shade grabbed hold of its arm, as thick as a tree trunk, and swung up to the ogre's shoulder on it. Quick as a flash, Aisha put out its other eye, and as the now-blind ogre flailed haplessly, trying to slap away the pest without its sight, the infiltrator twirled her body on top of its shoulders, wrapping her thighs around the monstrosity's neck, and finally blew a kiss.

"Say goodnight, darling."

CRACK went the Experiment's neck, as Aisha used her thighs to break it with a twist. The infiltrator rode the broken hulk of the monstrosity's body all the way down as it fell, and hopped off to land lightly on the floor even as the hulk crashed heavily just behind her.

Brushing her clothes down with her hands, Aisha wiped the streams of blood which was trailing down from the corner of her lips, and gave a wry look to the young mageling.

However, her attention was momentarily taken by the unmistakable sound of clanking armour headed their way. Gazing from the corner of her eyes in the direction of the noise, seeing the heavily-armoured knight general plodding their way, Aisha turned back to the boy once again, with the same wry look as before.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"So. Can we quit pretending to be pit fighters, and get out of here now?"

Illven
2013-01-31, 10:31 AM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Lillian sighed as she heard the faint clanking. Probably another problem that she would need to deal with. Who was at fault this time. Was it a trap from the Azurite, or did the shady girl reveal her true colors.

Penguinator
2013-01-31, 01:42 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Aww, look at the widdle son of a bitch! Disappointed because he got woken up from his nappy! Poow widdle son of a bitch!" As the general clanked closer, Solomon looked up at him. "Poow, big son of a bitch... Big, big, son of a bitch..."

Solomon waddled as fast as he could (to AJ16) nodding at the women. "Hello, dears! Might want to go the other way. You too, boy."

Rising Phoenix
2013-02-01, 12:30 AM
Map-2- Turns 10-11
Player Phase-9


-Everyone moves to their respective positions.


-Wylia captures the Mercenary. She gains 28 EXP. “Just…finish me” [Pending RP]

support gains
Aisha and Octamus gain 3 points
Aisha and Bergliot gain 2 points
Octamus and Lillian 2
Aisha and Lillian 4
Bergliot and Octamus 3
Bergliot and Lillian 2.
Gil and Wylia 1


Enemy Phase-9

Everyone moves to their respective positions


Other Phase- 9
Assi continues to follow Octamus. Her pale blue eyed face lit with eager excitement
“He comes! He comes! Oh let me kill him! Please let me scorch that pathetic beard of his face !”


Map-2

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8098/8434894666_94baee4179_b.jpg
1. Lord arrives on either B14 or B15.


Stats

Enemy Stats


Azure Flame Emissary, lv 2,
Hp 18
Str 6
Skl 2
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 0
Res 6
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 14


Mercenaries, lv 2,
Hp 7/24
Str 5
Skl 5
Spd 4
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 5
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Sword (45/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 4, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 8


Guard Dogs, lv 3, D13 and d16
Hp 18
Str 5
Skl 10
Spd 10
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 110, Dmg: 10, Crit: 5, Avoid: 20

Armored Knights, lv 5, U12 and U16
Hp 28
Str 8
Skl 8
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 10
Res 4
Con 13
Move 4
Equipment:
Steel Lance (45/45), -Equipped
Wgt: 13, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 18, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.
Javelin
Wgt: 11, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 83, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.

Thief, lv 3,
Hp 20/20
Str 5
Skl 8
Spd 9
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 6
Equipment:
Steel Sword (30/30),
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 9, Accuracy: 95, Dmg: 13, Crit: 4, Avoid: 22.

Boss Data

The Bitch, lv 4, 14B[She’s not a promoted unit. Just using the promoted sprite to differentiate her]
Hp 22
Str 7
Skl 10
Spd 12
Lck 6
Def 5
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 12, Accuracy: 116, Dmg: 12, Crit: 5, Avoid: 30

Yaga, ‘the son of a bitch’, lv 3 Hound Trainer, B15
Hp 32
Str 7
Skl 4
Spd 5
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 10
Equipment:
Iron Axe (45/45)- Equiped
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 5, Accuracy: 87, Dmg: 15, Crit: 4, Avoid: 14
Hand Axe (20/20)
Wgt: 12, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 72, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 10
Tasty, tasty Dog Bone (1/1) [If given to an adjacent Canine, causes said canine to leave the battlefield via the nearest possible map exit]- drop

Captain Duram, lv 1 General
Hp 40
Str 15
Skl 16
Spd 10
Lck 10
Def 21
Res 9
Con 15
Move 5
Equipment:
Steel Great-Lance (35/35) -Equiped,
Wgt: 18, Attack Speed: 8, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 29, Crit: 8, Avoid: 26.
Spear (15)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 27, Crit: 8, Avoid: 30
Seraph Robe (1/1)





PC stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 3- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 65/100
HP: 17/18
MAG: 6
SKL: 7
SPD: 7
LCK: 7
DEF: 2
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 30, Solomon 14, Bergliot 41, Aisha 20

Equipment: Fire Tome (25/40). Damage: 11, Hit: 111, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 21, Crit: 3%
Thelo (25/25): Damage: 13, Hit:131, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 21, Crit: 13%
Vulnery 3/3,

Weapon Exp: Anima: 15


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 4- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 82/100
HP: 19/20
STR: 8
SKL:8
SPD:7
LCK:2
DEF:9
RES:1
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

Dark Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 4, Octamus 30, Solomon 24, Aisha 16

Equipment:
Iron Lance (29/45). Damage: 15, Hit: 98, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 15, Crit: 4%
Javelin (16/20): Damage:14, Hit: 83, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13
Crit: 4%
Javelin (20/20)
Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Lances: 21

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 2- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 21/100
HP: 18
MAG: 6
SKL: 6
SPD: 7
LCK: 7
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 6, Octamus 41, Aisha 44, Solomon 3,

Equipment: Heal Staff (19/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 23, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3
Barksin Potion 2/3
Grey Matter

Weapon Exp: Staves: 22


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 4 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 76/100
HP: 18/18
STR: 6
SKL: 8
SPD: 9
LCK: 9
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move: 6

Dark Affinity. Affinity Points: Octamus: 20, Bergliot 44, Lillian 16, Solomon 18

Equipment: Iron Sword (29/46): Damage: 11, Hit: 112, Attack Speed: 9, Avoid: 23, Crit: 4%
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3
Mysterious Vial

Weapon Exp: Swords: 17

Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 11/100
HP: 22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 12. Lilian 24, Bergliot 3, Aisha 18.

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3
Weapon Exp Staves: A

Gil- Archer 10/Sniper 1- Grassy Gnoll
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1262287/FE/Odyssey%20of%20the%20Nautilus/GilPortraitV2.png
EXP: 1/100
HP: 28/28
STR: 9
SKL: 12
SPD: 17
LCK: 6
DEF: 7+1
RES: 5
CON: 8
Move: 6

Thunder Affinity. Wylia 1
Equipment
Iron Bow (42/45): Damage: 15, Hit: 115, Attack Speed: 17, Avoid: 40 (60), Crit: 6%
Silver Bow (20/20): Damage: 21, Hit: 105, Attack Speed: 17, Avoid: 40 (60), Crit: 6%
Rescue Staff (10/10)
Vulnery (3/3)
weapon exp[b]: Bows: A- 1

[B]Wylia Kyries- Level 5 Soldier- Nyna
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliaface.png
EXP: 73/100
HP: 15/26
STR: 7
SKL: 5
SPD: 9
LCK: 1
DEF: 11
RES: 5
CON: 13
Move: 5

Anima Affinity. Gil 1
Equipment
Iron Lance (22/45): Damage: 14, Hit: 91, Attack Speed: 9, Avoid: 19, Crit: 2%
Vulnery (3/3)


Weapon Exp: Lances: 23


Other Stats

Assi, Lv 1 Sage
HP: 30
MAG: 20
SKL: 14
SPD: 16
LCK: 5
DEF: 6
RES: 14
CON: 7
Move: 6
Equipment:-

Mercenaries, lv 2,
Hp 7/24
Str 5
Skl 5
Spd 4
Lck 0
Def 4+1
Res 0
Con 5
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Sword (41/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 4, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 8 (28)

Penguinator
2013-02-01, 12:49 AM
Assi continues to follow Octamus. Her pale blue eyed face lit with eager excitement
“He comes! He comes! Oh let me kill him! Please let me scorch that pathetic beard of his face !”

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"The big guy's got a beard? Don't any of these Azurites like women?"

(...I really need better material.)

Rising Phoenix
2013-02-01, 02:05 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"The big guy's got a beard? Don't any of these Azurites like women?"

(...I really need better material.)

[Yes, yes you do. I said he had a beard when I was describing him, though I am guessing that you know that and Solomon's just trolling]

Assi shoots Solomon an icy glare "Gramps, keep undervaluing women and I am sure that I won't be the only one willing to remove whatever little 'endowment' you have"

[I know Solomon wasn't implying that, but it could be read along those lines too.]

Penguinator
2013-02-01, 02:26 AM
Assi shoots Solomon an icy glare "Gramps, keep undervaluing women and I am sure that I won't be the only one willing to remove whatever little 'endowment' you have"

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Undervaluing women? You tell that to your friends, there. They don't seem to like 'em at all."

His gaze became dark. "Also, your talking privileges? Revoked. Or I'll be removing that "little endowment" from your skull. Slowly and with a rusty spoon."

GrassyGnoll
2013-02-01, 02:30 AM
-Wylia captures the Mercenary. She gains 28 EXP. “Just…finish me” [Pending RP]

The weathered traveler looks between Wylia and the captive. Gil buries his chin in his chest and breathes exasperatedly. Collecting himself, the sniper turns to Wylia.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1262287/FE/Odyssey%20of%20the%20Nautilus/GilPortraitV2.png
"I take it, you were never raised within the Empire... there aren't any Azurite prisoners of war. Self-enforced policy."

"Suggesting that Captain, or any reinforcements, relieve our boy; it won't be no relief for him. They'll torture him to death for failure: to kill you, to hinder our escape, to dispose of himself. He won't habilitate to the outside world neither. A pity how they're programmed."

Gil takes a stroll to behind where the swordsman faced. A mere ten paces away, he raises the telltale bow. He pauses ponderously before the execution. To the soldier's left was an escape. To where, Gil couldn't reckon. A couple more hours of blessed life. Selfishly, he only wished the man to flee. To nullify his choice in the matter.

"All the world in one man's image. His is the power to choose," Gil speaks calmly over his draw of the bow, "But with no power to escape the necessity of choice. The world becomes a trap."

With a sob nearly quiet as the feather's hum, Gil shoots the man in the back. The pressurized impact of the shaft shakes the feebly standing man free of a sheet of blood and sweat. By the time his agape mouth scoops the sanguine pool, the soldier's breath had slipped out the tear in his lungs. Gil takes a tattered breath of his own and picks up his chin. Smiling over the body at Wylia, the sniper's facade replaces effortlessly.

(Gil moves to Y26. Attack Mercenary with Iron Bow)

Rising Phoenix
2013-02-01, 02:54 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Undervaluing women? You tell that to your friends, there. They don't seem to like 'em at all."

His gaze became dark. "Also, your talking privileges? Revoked. Or I'll be removing that "little endowment" from your skull. Slowly and with a rusty spoon."

"On the contrary" says Assi her voice and expression suddenly surprisingly lucid "Gender plays no role in how our society is structured. Role allocation is entirely based on an individual's capabilities... so long as said individuals doesn't turn cloak, is a heretic or of a different race of course. Not saying that we are not without corruption, but our society is largely free of sexism towards our own people."

But soon her expression turns to that of viciousness "But enough about my society. You were saying you were going to scoop my brains out. That does sound very interesting, please continue. The last person who tried to seduce me ended up with their head a gory mess across the wall opposite the bed...so... hot..." she bites her lower lip in momentary ecstasy.

Rising Phoenix
2013-02-02, 05:07 AM
Map-2- Turn 12
Player Phase-12

-Bergliot heals Octamus. Bergliot gains 11 exp and 2 WEXP with staves.

-Everyone else moves to their respective positions. [We are ignoring Gil’s kill post for the time being]

support gains

Aisha and Solomon 3
Aisha and Lillian 4
Bergliot and Octamus 3


Enemy Phase-12

Everyone moves to their respective positions. Duram readies his lance with vicious intent as he sees Lillian move towards him. He doesn’t appear to have seen Aisha though.


Other Phase- 12
Assi continues to follow Octamus.
“Aren’t you going to kill him ?”she asks of the Lord the tone of her voice evidently disappointed.


Map-2

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8502/8436815543_b2a0d140af_b.jpg
1. Lord arrives on either B14 or B15.


Stats

Enemy Stats


Azure Flame Emissary, lv 2,
Hp 18
Str 6
Skl 2
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 0
Res 6
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 14


Guard Dogs, lv 3, D13 and d16
Hp 18
Str 5
Skl 10
Spd 10
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 110, Dmg: 10, Crit: 5, Avoid: 20

Armored Knights, lv 5, U12 and U16
Hp 28
Str 8
Skl 8
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 10
Res 4
Con 13
Move 4
Equipment:
Steel Lance (45/45), -Equipped
Wgt: 13, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 18, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.
Javelin
Wgt: 11, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 83, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.

Thief, lv 3,
Hp 20/20
Str 5
Skl 8
Spd 9
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 6
Equipment:
Steel Sword (30/30),
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 9, Accuracy: 95, Dmg: 13, Crit: 4, Avoid: 22.

Boss Data

[I]The Bitch, lv 4, 14B[She’s not a promoted unit. Just using the promoted sprite to differentiate her]
Hp 22
Str 7
Skl 10
Spd 12
Lck 6
Def 5
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 12, Accuracy: 116, Dmg: 12, Crit: 5, Avoid: 30

Yaga, ‘the son of a bitch’, lv 3 Hound Trainer, B15
Hp 32
Str 7
Skl 4
Spd 5
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 10
Equipment:
Iron Axe (45/45)- Equiped
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 5, Accuracy: 87, Dmg: 15, Crit: 4, Avoid: 14
Hand Axe (20/20)
Wgt: 12, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 72, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 10
Tasty, tasty Dog Bone (1/1) [If given to an adjacent Canine, causes said canine to leave the battlefield via the nearest possible map exit]- drop

Captain Duram, lv 1 General
Hp 40
Str 15
Skl 16
Spd 10
Lck 10
Def 21
Res 9
Con 15
Move 5
Equipment:
Steel Great-Lance (35/35) -Equiped,
Wgt: 18, Attack Speed: 8, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 29, Crit: 8, Avoid: 26.
Spear (15)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 27, Crit: 8, Avoid: 30
Seraph Robe (1/1)





PC stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 3- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 65/100
HP: 18/18
MAG: 6
SKL: 7
SPD: 7
LCK: 7
DEF: 2
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 30, Solomon 14, Bergliot 44, Aisha 20

Equipment: Fire Tome (25/40). Damage: 11, Hit: 111, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 21, Crit: 3%
Thelo (25/25): Damage: 13, Hit:131, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 21, Crit: 13%
Vulnery 3/3,

Weapon Exp: Anima: 15


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 4- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 82/100
HP: 20/20
STR: 8
SKL:8
SPD:7
LCK:2
DEF:9
RES:1
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

Dark Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 4, Octamus 30, Solomon 24, Aisha 20

Equipment:
Iron Lance (29/45). Damage: 15, Hit: 98, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 15, Crit: 4%
Javelin (16/20): Damage:14, Hit: 83, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13
Crit: 4%
Javelin (20/20)
Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Lances: 21

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 2- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 43/100
HP: 18
MAG: 6
SKL: 6
SPD: 7
LCK: 7
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 6, Octamus 44, Aisha 44, Solomon 3,

Equipment: Heal Staff (17/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 23, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3
Barksin Potion 2/3
Grey Matter

Weapon Exp: Staves: 26


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 4 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 76/100
HP: 18/18
STR: 6
SKL: 8
SPD: 9
LCK: 9
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move: 6

Dark Affinity. Affinity Points: Octamus: 20, Bergliot 44, Lillian 20, Solomon 20

Equipment: Iron Sword (29/46): Damage: 11, Hit: 112, Attack Speed: 9, Avoid: 23, Crit: 4%
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3
Mysterious Vial

Weapon Exp: Swords: 17

Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 11/100
HP: 22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 12. Lilian 24, Bergliot 3, Aisha 20.

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3
Weapon Exp Staves: A

Gil- Archer 10/Sniper 1- Grassy Gnoll
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1262287/FE/Odyssey%20of%20the%20Nautilus/GilPortraitV2.png
EXP: 1/100
HP: 28/28
STR: 9
SKL: 12
SPD: 17
LCK: 6
DEF: 7+1
RES: 5
CON: 8
Move: 6

Thunder Affinity. Wylia 1
Equipment
Iron Bow (42/45): Damage: 15, Hit: 115, Attack Speed: 17, Avoid: 40 (60), Crit: 6%
Silver Bow (20/20): Damage: 21, Hit: 105, Attack Speed: 17, Avoid: 40 (60), Crit: 6%
Rescue Staff (10/10)
Vulnery (3/3)
weapon exp[b]: Bows: A- 1

[B]Wylia Kyries- Level 5 Soldier- Nyna
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliaface.png
EXP: 73/100
HP: 15/26
STR: 7
SKL: 5
SPD: 9
LCK: 1
DEF: 11
RES: 5
CON: 13
Move: 5

Anima Affinity. Gil 1
Equipment
Iron Lance (22/45): Damage: 14, Hit: 91, Attack Speed: 9, Avoid: 19, Crit: 2%
Vulnery (3/3)


Weapon Exp: Lances: 23


Other Stats

Assi, Lv 1 Sage
HP: 30
MAG: 20
SKL: 14
SPD: 16
LCK: 5
DEF: 6
RES: 14
CON: 7
Move: 6
Equipment:-

Mercenary, lv 2,
Hp 7/24
Str 5
Skl 5
Spd 4
Lck 0
Def 4+1
Res 0
Con 5
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Sword (41/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 4, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 8 (28)

Rising Phoenix
2013-02-03, 02:34 AM
Map-2- Turns 13-15
Player Phase-13-15

-Aisha steals the robe. Duram is too surprised by thieves agile moves and clumsily flails around with his lance tearing nasty tears on the surrounding walls. The rapid rescue by the cavalier further enflames his fury. Aisha gains 10 exp.

-Aisha gives the robe to Octamus who prompty uses it. Octamus max hp increased by 7 points.

-Bergliot patches up Octamus new woulds and gains 11 exp and 2 WEXP.

-Everyone else moves to their respective positions.

support gains

Aisha and Solomon 3
Aisha and Lillian 4
Lillian and Solomon 3
Bergliot and Octamus 9


Enemy Phase-13-15

Everyone moves to their respective positions.


Other Phase- 13-15
Assi continues to follow Octamus her ecstasy evident in every move and expression.
“He is close! I can smell his rotten breath, his anger! Ohifuffufufufufuf! Please let me burn him! Pleeeeaase! ”


Map-2

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8084/8439553051_0bdb00848b_b.jpg
1. Lord arrives on either B14 or B15.


Stats

Enemy Stats


Azure Flame Emissary, lv 2,
Hp 18
Str 6
Skl 2
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 0
Res 6
Con 6
Move 5
Equipment:
Heal Stave (30/30)
Wgt: -, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: -, Dmg: -, Crit: -, Avoid: 14


Guard Dogs, lv 3, D13 and d16
Hp 18
Str 5
Skl 10
Spd 10
Lck 0
Def 4
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 110, Dmg: 10, Crit: 5, Avoid: 20

Armored Knights, lv 5, U12 and U16
Hp 28
Str 8
Skl 8
Spd 3
Lck 2
Def 10
Res 4
Con 13
Move 4
Equipment:
Steel Lance (45/45), -Equipped
Wgt: 13, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 18, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.
Javelin
Wgt: 11, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 83, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 5.

Thief, lv 3,
Hp 20/20
Str 5
Skl 8
Spd 9
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 6
Equipment:
Steel Sword (30/30),
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 9, Accuracy: 95, Dmg: 13, Crit: 4, Avoid: 22.

Boss Data

The Bitch, lv 4, 14B[She’s not a promoted unit. Just using the promoted sprite to differentiate her]
Hp 22
Str 7
Skl 10
Spd 12
Lck 6
Def 5
Res 0
Con 5
Move 7
Equipment:
Fang
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 12, Accuracy: 116, Dmg: 12, Crit: 5, Avoid: 30

Yaga, ‘the son of a bitch’, lv 3 Hound Trainer, B15
Hp 32
Str 7
Skl 4
Spd 5
Lck 4
Def 3
Res 0
Con 10
Move 10
Equipment:
Iron Axe (45/45)- Equiped
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 5, Accuracy: 87, Dmg: 15, Crit: 4, Avoid: 14
Hand Axe (20/20)
Wgt: 12, Attack Speed: 3, Accuracy: 72, Dmg: 14, Crit: 4, Avoid: 10
Tasty, tasty Dog Bone (1/1) [If given to an adjacent Canine, causes said canine to leave the battlefield via the nearest possible map exit]- drop

Captain Duram, lv 1 General
Hp 40
Str 15
Skl 16
Spd 10
Lck 10
Def 21
Res 9
Con 15
Move 5
Equipment:
Steel Great-Lance (35/35) -Equiped,
Wgt: 18, Attack Speed: 8, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 29, Crit: 8, Avoid: 26.
Spear (15)
Wgt: 10, Attack Speed: 10, Accuracy: 112, Dmg: 27, Crit: 8, Avoid: 30
Seraph Robe (1/1)





PC stats

Octamus Prime, Mage Lord- Lv 3- Herpestidae
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
EXP: 65/100
HP: 25/25
MAG: 6
SKL: 7
SPD: 7
LCK: 7
DEF: 2
RES: 4
CON: 10
Move: 5

ICE Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 30, Solomon 14, Bergliot 53, Aisha 20

Equipment: Fire Tome (25/40). Damage: 11, Hit: 111, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 21, Crit: 3%
Thelo (25/25): Damage: 13, Hit:131, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 21, Crit: 13%
Vulnery 3/3,

Weapon Exp: Anima: 15


Lillian, Lance Mounted Knight- Lv 4- Illven

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

EXP: 82/100
HP: 20/20
STR: 8
SKL:8
SPD:7
LCK:2
DEF:9
RES:1
CON:10 (Aid is 15)
Move: 7

Dark Affinity. Affinity Points: Bergliot: 4, Octamus 30, Solomon 27, Aisha 24

Equipment:
Iron Lance (29/45). Damage: 15, Hit: 98, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 15, Crit: 4%
Javelin (16/20): Damage:14, Hit: 83, Attack Speed: 6, Avoid: 13
Crit: 4%
Javelin (20/20)
Vulnery 3/3

Weapon Exp: Lances: Rank D: 1

Bergliot Vinter, Priest- Lv 2- Sairyu

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif

EXP: 54/100
HP: 18
MAG: 6
SKL: 6
SPD: 7
LCK: 7
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move:5

Anima Affinity. Affinity Points: Lillian 6, Octamus 53, Aisha 44, Solomon 3,

Equipment: Heal Staff (16/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 7, Avoid: 23, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3
Barksin Potion 2/3
Grey Matter

Weapon Exp: Staves: Rank D: 8


Aisha, "the Shade", Lv 4 Thief- Ascaloth

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

EXP: 86/100
HP: 18/18
STR: 6
SKL: 8
SPD: 9
LCK: 9
DEF: 4
RES: 4
CON: 8
Move: 6

Dark Affinity. Affinity Points: Octamus: 20, Bergliot 44, Lillian 24, Solomon 26

Equipment: Iron Sword (29/46): Damage: 11, Hit: 112, Attack Speed: 9, Avoid: 23, Crit: 4%
Lock Pick: 15/15
Vulnery 3/3
Mysterious Vial

Weapon Exp: Swords: 17

Solomon the Elder Jeigan Priest 10- Penguinator

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png

EXP: 11/100
HP: 22
MAG: 11
SKL: 2
SPD: 11
LCK: 4
DEF: 8
RES: 9
CON:
Move: 5

Thunder Affinity Points: Octamus 12. Lilian 27, Bergliot 3, Aisha 26.

Equipment: Heal Staff (30/30). Damage: -, Hit: -, Attack Speed: 8, Avoid: 26, Crit: -
Vulnery 3/3
Weapon Exp Staves: A

Gil- Archer 10/Sniper 1- Grassy Gnoll
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1262287/FE/Odyssey%20of%20the%20Nautilus/GilPortraitV2.png
EXP: 1/100
HP: 28/28
STR: 9
SKL: 12
SPD: 17
LCK: 6
DEF: 7+1
RES: 5
CON: 8
Move: 6

Thunder Affinity. Wylia 1
Equipment
Iron Bow (42/45): Damage: 15, Hit: 115, Attack Speed: 17, Avoid: 40 (60), Crit: 6%
Silver Bow (20/20): Damage: 21, Hit: 105, Attack Speed: 17, Avoid: 40 (60), Crit: 6%
Rescue Staff (10/10)
Vulnery (3/3)
weapon exp[b]: Bows: A- 1

[B]Wylia Kyries- Level 5 Soldier- Nyna
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliaface.png
EXP: 73/100
HP: 15/26
STR: 7
SKL: 5
SPD: 9
LCK: 1
DEF: 11
RES: 5
CON: 13
Move: 5

Anima Affinity. Gil 1
Equipment
Iron Lance (22/45): Damage: 14, Hit: 91, Attack Speed: 9, Avoid: 19, Crit: 2%
Vulnery (3/3)


Weapon Exp: Lances: Rand D: 3


Other Stats

Assi, Lv 1 Sage
HP: 30
MAG: 20
SKL: 14
SPD: 16
LCK: 5
DEF: 6
RES: 14
CON: 7
Move: 6
Equipment:-

Mercenary, lv 2,
Hp 7/24
Str 5
Skl 5
Spd 4
Lck 0
Def 4+1
Res 0
Con 5
Move 5
Equipment:
Iron Sword (41/45)
Wgt: 5, Attack Speed: 4, Accuracy: 88, Dmg: 10, Crit: 2, Avoid: 8 (28)

Herpestidae
2013-02-03, 04:37 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Octamus was sure men simply didn't grow that big. Much less that strong. But he wasn't very smart, what with him holding on to a rare and valuable magical item. Killing him would take some work- the resistance runes in his armor were enough of an indication- but he couldn't just let the robe to to waste like that...

Well, he had a thief, didn't he? He elbows Aisha.
Y'know, my job offer is still on the table, if you want it. Lily's great muscle, but I could use a close ally with a foot in the spying field. I have a fair deal of... Government Corruption to weed out.

Ascaloth
2013-02-03, 07:44 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png

Y'know, my job offer is still on the table, if you want it. Lily's great muscle, but I could use a close ally with a foot in the spying field. I have a fair deal of... Government Corruption to weed out.

Government Corruption?

Aisha didn't react at first, but her momentary inaction was simply the gears beginning to turn in her head. First the brazen (in a relative sense) offer, than dropping such a hint? Slowly, the Shade turned her gaze sideways looking at the boy besides her.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Government corruption, hmmm?"

Aisha said, pursing her lips.

"An interesting prospect. But not more interesting than the fact that it is the concern of a young man such as yourself. How is it that you have an interest in matters more befitting of much more... wrinkled, men?"

Herpestidae
2013-02-03, 09:36 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Government corruption, hmmm?"

Aisha said, pursing her lips.

"An interesting prospect. But not more interesting than the fact that it is the concern of a young man such as yourself. How is it that you have an interest in matters more befitting of much more... wrinkled, men?"

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Octamus doesn't miss a beat. You've probably guessed by now that I'm from a rather prestigious family. Well, we've got more than our share of enemies, and I'm not very fond of the frequency with which I'm targeted, so I've been keeping an ear to the ground for a fair while.

Ascaloth
2013-02-04, 03:39 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
You've probably guessed by now that I'm from a rather prestigious family. Well, we've got more than our share of enemies, and I'm not very fond of the frequency with which I'm targeted, so I've been keeping an ear to the ground for a fair while.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Hmmm...?"

'Prestigious' doesn't even begin to cover it. Not just anyone has the kind of influence in a government like you claim to have. Who are you?

Aisha thought to herself, without saying it out loud.

Think fast, the behemoth is getting close.

Quickly, she mulled over her options. The boy did make his offer sound like something worth pursuing, in more ways than one. Depending on just how highly placed he was, she could be getting a valuable foothold into whatever government he was implying he held an influential position in.

Which rules Telasee out. It's certainly not the Azure Empire; he wouldn't be stuck here if it was the case, and he does not look Azurite, anyway. It could be our Motherland, but I doubt it. That leaves the Enmor Empire. Yes, certainly worth pursuing.

On the other hand, the boy had shown himself shrewd in his negotations; even now, Aisha was still in the dark as to his true identity. If he knew how to protect his identity this well, and clearly had his reasons for doing so, the direct approach would just backfire. And without knowing just who he was, the Shade was not about to commit to an unknown offer which could well be a dead end, or worse still a trap.

She would have to stall for time, maybe sound out Bergliot as to what she might know about this boy. Glancing at the heavily-armoured general thudding heavily in their direction, Aisha quipped;

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"So. Is there a reason you've chosen now of all times to try your offer again, especially since it looks like we should be running away from that monster of a man?"

Herpestidae
2013-02-04, 08:22 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"So. Is there a reason you've chosen now of all times to try your offer again, especially since it looks like we should be running away from that monster of a man?"

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
That giant oaf is using a reasonably powerful magic item to decorate his armor. If you find the job an endeavor worth pursuing... let's say it'll look good on your application if you were able to get it for me.

Ascaloth
2013-02-04, 09:26 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
That giant oaf is using a reasonably powerful magic item to decorate his armor. If you find the job an endeavor worth pursuing... let's say it'll look good on your application if you were able to get it for me.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Pass."

Aisha didn't even hesitate in answering, rejecting the boy's idea with arms folded. She raised a hand, and held up a finger.

"One, a giant oaf you may call him, but make no mistake, he is dangerous all the same. I go in there without thinking this through, that will be the death of me."

She looked askance at the boy, trying to judge his reaction. Then she continued.

"It is not an impossible task, but I would plan on leaving myself an exit route after the deed. Of course, since this was never my plan in the first place, I have not made the necessary preparations to pull off such a job..."

And with that, she looked meaningfully at 'Lily', the female escort of the boy.

"...unless, of course, you can provide. Two."

She held up a second finger.

"I put myself in harm's way to acquire a magical item for your benefit, with no recompense save your favour for a position I do not even know the first thing about? What do you take me for, a charity? How do I know this is worth my while?"

Herpestidae
2013-02-04, 09:40 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Pass."

Aisha didn't even hesitate in answering, rejecting the boy's idea with arms folded. She raised a hand, and held up a finger.

"One, a giant oaf you may call him, but make no mistake, he is dangerous all the same. I go in there without thinking this through, that will be the death of me."

She looked askance at the boy, trying to judge his reaction. Then she continued.

"It is not an impossible task, but I would plan on leaving myself an exit route after the deed. Of course, since this was never my plan in the first place, I have not made the necessary preparations to pull off such a job..."

And with that, she looked meaningfully at 'Lily', the female escort of the boy.

"...unless, of course, you can provide. Two."

She held up a second finger.

"I put myself in harm's way to acquire a magical item for your benefit, with no recompense save your favour for a position I do not even know the first thing about? What do you take me for, a charity? How do I know this is worth my while?"

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Good points, both. Firstly, Lily would be going with you. Why would I have you join my team if I didn't think you'd work well with each other. As to your second point, he says, reaching a hand into the inside pocket of his cloak, I was simply trying not to lay my cards on the table too early. He pulls his hand back out. On his fourth finger is the signet ring of the Prime family. My favour tends to go a long, long way.

Ascaloth
2013-02-04, 10:10 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Good points, both. Firstly, Lily would be going with you. Why would I have you join my team if I didn't think you'd work well with each other. As to your second point, he says, reaching a hand into the inside pocket of his cloak, I was simply trying not to lay my cards on the table too early. He pulls his hand back out. On his fourth finger is the signet ring of the Prime family. My favour tends to go a long, long way.

For someone who had long prided herself on being able to maintain a poker face upon necessity, Aisha barely managed to keep the skip in her heart from betraying her emotions of simultaneous surprise and delight. Well, wasn't this quite the reveal.

The Eighth Prince of the Prime House of Enmor, long thought dead, turning up alive here, of all places? This was quite the windfall she had fallen into... and now the question was, how could she best spend this coin?

Briefly, she considered pulling an opportunistic assassination on the spot, or otherwise leave him for dead, only to quickly reject the idea. As the youngest and last of the Prime heirs, his demise would not serve the Cause to any appreciable extent. However, her initial idea had certainly borne out; this was certainly quite the inroad into the Enmorian elite, and the most powerful family to boot.

Prince Octamus Prime of Enmor, he was certainly more valuable alive, rather than dead. The only indulgence Aisha allowed herself at this conclusion was a slight twist of her lips upwards, a gesture she was allowing the Prince to see quite clearly.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Ho, ho. The dead Prince, alive and well? Wouldn't this cause quite the stir..."

Aisha said, considering her options. The final reservation she was now harbouring was the possibility of betrayal; reasonably low, given the circumstances. Yes, the reward was certainly worth the risk here. She nodded for Octamus's benefit.

"Okay boy, you have me convinced. As agreed, your clip-clopping Lily-girl will be my exit route."

She nodded towards Lillian, now simply calling Octamus 'boy' just to be contrary at this point. She then pointed towards the hulking general, who was coming uncomfortably close to them, to direct both Octamus's and Lillian's attention in that direction.

"So, let me confirm. That there is the item you desire, am I not right?"

Herpestidae
2013-02-04, 11:23 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png
"So, let me confirm. That there is the item you desire, am I not right?"

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
If you're referring to the cloak, then yes.

Ascaloth
2013-02-04, 11:56 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
If you're referring to the cloak, then yes.

But the infiltrator had already vanished into thin air, not sticking around long enough even to hear what the young Prince had to say. The disappearance was so sudden and quick, she did not even leave a trace of where she had gone...

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Yoohoo!"

But not for long; of all the places she had to turn up again, it just had to be sitting pretty on one of the armoured brute's expansive pauldrons, waving what seemed to be a shimmery article of clothing in one hand; the cloak that Octamus had indicated his desire for.

"Is this it?"

She called out in a cheeky, of-course-it-is tone.

Herpestidae
2013-02-04, 12:36 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png
"Is this it?"

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
Octamus glares at his subordinate-in-training. In the future, I will make an effort to specify whether or not your missions are covert.

Illven
2013-02-04, 01:32 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Lillian sighed at the thief's brashness. And they were too loud?

And now it was her job to get the thief out of there. She'd do it, without compliant, well without a compliant to her lord, that is.

Can you make my job any harder? Oh I know, how about you try to dance on his head. :smallannoyed:

Lillian said sarcastically.

Ascaloth
2013-02-04, 07:49 PM
-Aisha steals the robe. Duram is too surprised by thieves agile moves and clumsily flails around with his lance tearing nasty tears on the surrounding walls. The rapid rescue by the cavalier further enflames his fury. Aisha gains 10 exp.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Sounds like an idea... whoa!"

Aisha exclaimed, as the armoured brute noticed her on his shoulder and started flailing, trying to throw the infiltrator off on his person. However, his attempts were unsuccessful; if anything, Aisha didn't seem to be having much trouble staying perched, and was in fact laughing.

"C'mon you brute, you call this bucking?! I've got a decrepit old mare who kicks harder than you do!"

Incensed, the hulking form threw a particularly huge body check, and finally managed to throw Aisha off his shoulder. Quickly, he turned to stab at her fallen form... but she was nowhere to be found.

Not for long though, as once again the Shade materialised out of nowhere, this time from somewhere near Lillian's horse, which she promptly hopped up on to ride sidesaddle behind Lillian. She gave the cavalier two quick taps on the shoulder.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Go, go!"

Illven
2013-02-04, 08:13 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Sounds like an idea... whoa!"

Aisha exclaimed, as the armoured brute noticed her on his shoulder and started flailing, trying to throw the infiltrator off on his person. However, his attempts were unsuccessful; if anything, Aisha didn't seem to be having much trouble staying perched, and was in fact laughing.

"C'mon you brute, you call this bucking?! I've got a decrepit old mare who kicks harder than you do!"

Incensed, the hulking form threw a particularly huge body check, and finally managed to throw Aisha off his shoulder. Quickly, he turned to stab at her fallen form... but she was nowhere to be found.

Not for long though, as once again the Shade materialised out of nowhere, this time from somewhere near Lillian's horse, which she promptly hopped up on to ride sidesaddle behind Lillian. She gave the cavalier two quick taps on the shoulder.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Go, go!"

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Yes, mistress! Shall I serve tea and crumpets while we ride? :smallannoyed:

Ascaloth
2013-02-04, 08:22 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Yes, mistress! Shall I serve tea and crumpets while we ride? :smallannoyed:

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Not if you're the one serving, your clumsiness will cause you to trample all the crumpets and spill all the tea before it can be served!"

Aisha retorted, holding up the magical robe to Lillian's attention.

"Now if you're quite done giving me mouth, I've a present for your toy boy. Step to it before Steel-for-Brains catches us!"

Illven
2013-02-04, 08:25 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Not if you're the one serving, your clumsiness will cause you to trample all the crumpets and spill all the tea before it can be served!"

Aisha retorted, holding up the magical robe to Lillian's attention.

"Now if you're quite done giving me mouth, I've a present for your toy boy. Step to it before Steel-for-Brains catches us!"

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

It's called having armor! Since some of us need to protect those we care about, instead of leaving them to die, while running. :smallmad:

Lillian shook on the reigns to get her horse to bolt, she snarked.

Your service to the crown is greatly appreciated. :smallannoyed:

Ascaloth
2013-02-04, 08:38 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

It's called having armor! Since some of us need to protect those we care about, instead of leaving them to die, while running. :smallmad:

Lillian shook on the reigns to get her horse to bolt, she snarked.

Your service to the crown is greatly appreciated. :smallannoyed:

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Funny, since I notice we seem to be getting further away from Steel-for-Brains. So much for your armour, eh?"

Aisha snarked back, sitting quite securely in her place despite the horse bolting; if a thrashing general could not throw her off without her consent, a sudden bolt from a horse certainly wasn't about to dislodge her.

"Still, you are quite correct in your due appreciation! My skill set is hard to come by, don't you know? Certainly more so than what it takes to go clip-clopping around with a big stick, compensating for your lack."

Illven
2013-02-04, 08:43 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Funny, since I notice we seem to be getting further away from Steel-for-Brains. So much for your armour, eh?"

Aisha snarked back, sitting quite securely in her place despite the horse bolting; if a thrashing general could not throw her off without her consent, a sudden bolt from a horse certainly wasn't about to dislodge her.

"Still, you are quite correct in your due appreciation! My skill set is hard to come by, don't you know? Certainly more so than what it takes to go clip-clopping around with a big stick, compensating for your lack."

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Please, My skills took years of service under the crown to develop. You can't just grab anybody and hand them a weapon and armor, and call them a true knight.

Ascaloth
2013-02-05, 06:12 AM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Please, My skills took years of service under the crown to develop. You can't just grab anybody and hand them a weapon and armor, and call them a true knight.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Reeeeeally, now?"

Aisha queried in a mocking tone, the crap-eating grin taking pride of place on her face once again.

"So then, true knight of Enmor. Tell me all about how your knightly skills, developed by years of service to the crown, saved your little Prince from, oh I dunno, months of torture inflicted by a doddering old codger in this pigsty of a dungeon. Must be quite the tale, right?"

Herpestidae
2013-02-05, 08:23 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Reeeeeally, now?"

Aisha queried in a mocking tone, the crap-eating grin taking pride of place on her face once again.

"So then, true knight of Enmor. Tell me all about how your knightly skills, developed by years of service to the crown, saved your little Prince from, oh I dunno, months of torture inflicted by a doddering old codger in this pigsty of a dungeon. Must be quite the tale, right?"

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
A flash of rage literally burns in Octamus' chest, and he can barely keep his breathing even as he hangs on the thief's every word. He buries the spike of magical energy as best he can, but his eyes maintain a subtle glow.

Penguinator
2013-02-05, 02:44 PM
"On the contrary" says Assi her voice and expression suddenly surprisingly lucid "Gender plays no role in how our society is structured. Role allocation is entirely based on an individual's capabilities... so long as said individuals doesn't turn cloak, is a heretic or of a different race of course. Not saying that we are not without corruption, but our society is largely free of sexism towards our own people."

But soon her expression turns to that of viciousness "But enough about my society. You were saying you were going to scoop my brains out. That does sound very interesting, please continue. The last person who tried to seduce me ended up with their head a gory mess across the wall opposite the bed...so... hot..." she bites her lower lip in momentary ecstasy.

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/743/spritesolomonportrait.png
"Yes, I understand the workings of Azurite society well enough."

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1932/spritesolomonportraitun.png
"And I have difficulty believing that there was a person interested in seducing you."

Illven
2013-02-05, 05:25 PM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Reeeeeally, now?"

Aisha queried in a mocking tone, the crap-eating grin taking pride of place on her face once again.

"So then, true knight of Enmor. Tell me all about how your knightly skills, developed by years of service to the crown, saved your little Prince from, oh I dunno, months of torture inflicted by a doddering old codger in this pigsty of a dungeon. Must be quite the tale, right?"

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

About as well as your groups hidden dagger prevent miss. Bergliot from being captured. At least I was here to protect my lord. What if one prisoner decided to off your cleric friend before you got here.

Ascaloth
2013-02-05, 08:24 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

About as well as your groups hidden dagger prevent miss. Bergliot from being captured. At least I was here to protect my lord. What if one prisoner decided to off your cleric friend before you got here.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Then I wouldn't be here in the first place, would I?"

Aisha shrugged with nonchalance, brushing off Lillian's counter.

"Would suck for Miss Vinter for sure, but at least she was never under the illusion of being protected. Unlike, say, the vows of protection you have doubtless taken, which I might note you're failing at pretty terribly already."

Illven
2013-02-05, 08:47 PM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Lillian's horse had finally made the trip to Octamus. Out of spite, Lillian made the horse rear up, and buck until Aisha had fallen off.

Oh, I'm sorry, was that my fault? I guess all my training at least taught me how to ride a horse better then you. :smallamused:

Herpestidae
2013-02-06, 12:38 AM
I was gonna wait for Ascaloth to post something, but I'm about to go to sleep and need to get this last bit out of my head before I forget it. You can RP around it or something.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
It takes everything he has for Octamus to hide his disdain for his new subordinate. He walks a bit past where she landed from her tumble off the horse* and beckons her over. Once they're a safe distance away from the rest of the group, the facade cracks. His face- up to this point stoic and unflinching- reveals the depths of his rage, even as his eyes and very skin glows brightly enough to be momentarily disorienting. Within seconds, a loud, swirling conflagration seems to engulf the pair. The pillar of fire reaches the ceiling, though inside, both are completely safe, if a bit warm.

I have little issue with you and Lillian having a bit of ribbing going on between you. But I am drawing a line. You have no idea -none whatsoever- what Lillian is capable of or what she's been through. She would not be my bodyguard, much less my most trusted friend, if she were incompetent in any way, shape or form. Implying such is an insult to me, personally. You will not do it again. Have I made myself clear?

Without waiting for a response, Octamus snatches the robe out of the thief's grip as the maelstrom of fire burns itself out. He pauses for a moment, twirling an object in his other hand before tossing it at The Shade's feet.

Points for putting your backup dagger someplace other than in your boot.**

*((It's safe to assume she made some sort of recovery, but I'm leaving that open-ended))

** ((He slipped it out from wherever it was in the initial flare-up))

Ascaloth
2013-02-06, 04:03 AM
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Draka393/Fire%20emblem/Lillan.png

Oh, I'm sorry, was that my fault? I guess all my training at least taught me how to ride a horse better then you. :smallamused:

Violently shaken off Lillian's horse, Aisha promptly made a recovery roll, jumping lightly to her feet in a matter of moments, and whistled in derision.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Whew! If you call this knowing how to ride, I weep for the diminished state of the knights of Enmor. Or I would, but you know."



http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png
It takes everything he has for Octamus to hide his disdain for his new subordinate. He walks a bit past where she landed from her tumble off the horse* and beckons her over. Once they're a safe distance away from the rest of the group, the facade cracks. His face- up to this point stoic and unflinching- reveals the depths of his rage, even as his eyes and very skin glows brightly enough to be momentarily disorienting. Within seconds, a loud, swirling conflagration seems to engulf the pair. The pillar of fire reaches the ceiling, though inside, both are completely safe, if a bit warm.

Seeing Octamus's sudden show of power, Aisha whistled for the second time in as many minutes.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Whew! If you can pull something like this, how did the Azurites get to you again?"


I have little issue with you and Lillian having a bit of ribbing going on between you. But I am drawing a line. You have no idea -none whatsoever- what Lillian is capable of or what she's been through. She would not be my bodyguard, much less my most trusted friend, if she were incompetent in any way, shape or form. Implying such is an insult to me, personally. You will not do it again. Have I made myself clear?

Without waiting for a response, Octamus snatches the robe out of the thief's grip as the maelstrom of fire burns itself out. He pauses for a moment, twirling an object in his other hand before tossing it at The Shade's feet.

Points for putting your backup dagger someplace other than in your boot.**

*((It's safe to assume she made some sort of recovery, but I'm leaving that open-ended))

** ((He slipped it out from wherever it was in the initial flare-up))

Of the several daggers I've stashed on my person, he finds the one stashed in the most obvious place, and thinks this would impress me? Is he more daft than I thought?

Aisha thought to herself, although she did not mention it. However, she did make no effort to conceal the disdain on her face, stepping hard on the dagger on the floor to make it flip up into the air, catching it with a twirl thrown in for good measure, and finally holding it casually with the point facing towards Octamus.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Is that how it's going to be, Prince? Because have I got words for your ears!"

The infiltrator said, and there was a hint of irritation in her tone this time.

"I've seen a bunch of knights in my time, and a sanctimonious bunch they may be, but this is the first I've seen of one who'd presume so much on her lord's favour she'll mouth off as and when she likes, even in the middle of a job. Jeopardising the mission aside, that is poor discipline for a knight, and that's coming from someone who could not be more different from them."

Aisha ranted, pointing with her dagger at the charred portions of floor Octamus's maelstrom had created.

"Secondly, this here? This does not impress me, so much as it does tell me you're a ticking timebomb. And I make a point of not doing jobs for such employers, never works well in the long run."

Finally sheathing her dagger in its sheath up her sleeve, Aisha turned her back on him.

"So what I'm saying is, I don't think this is going to work out. Let's go Miss Vinter, it will be the death of us if we stick around too long."

OOC:
Aisha changes from Player Unit to Other Unit.

Sairyu
2013-02-06, 04:49 AM
The cleric closed her eyes, resisting the urge to pinch at the bridge of her nose, this... this was not how she'd envisioned the escape going. It was inevitable that they would have parted ways at some point, the group being so disparate, but she would have liked if they could have maintained solidarity until at least escaping. Or, at least, parted on somewhat amicable terms - she'd have thought that the time they spent as prisoners would have united to at least that extent.

Regardless, the Shade was leaving and if she didn't follow, she'd be left behind with... well, she'd rather not be left behind.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/ViaSolaris/Bergliot2.gif
"Very well, I am in your care."

A few quick steps brought her behind the departing thief. She wanted to put a hand on the other woman's shoulder to reassure her, somehow, but the angry tension there suggested that she'd instead be liable to get a knife somewhere unpleasant for the trouble.

She jiggled the brain's jar a bit, losing herself in the swirling of the solution that it was suspended in. Did... the glass ever need cleaning? She shook her head and awkwardly tried to "think at" the brain,

'We will still escape.'



OOC:
Bergliot changes to an [Other] unit, following Aisha off screen

Rising Phoenix
2013-02-06, 06:52 AM
[OOC: You guys cannot leave the map. To avoid further deterioration, confusion and future incidents of this; player characters are not allowed to change teams or 'leave maps'-whatever that means- unless I specifically give permission (which I haven't in this case).

Bergliot and Aisha striking on their own right now strikes me as something extremely stupid and they will not survive. If there are OOC grievances behind this decision, please pm me.

Edit: Actually I can accommodate the decision, however, please don't let this devolve into a **** storm. Aisha and Bergliot will be on Map 3 on a different starting area. Don't make a regular habit of it please. ignore this and check my OOC response here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14660525&postcount=673)

Also I will post an IC reason soon up now]

@Everyone, but particularly Aisha and Bergliot.

Grey Matter who had remained silent until now booms in your minds once again. "Bergliot and Aisha I strongly suggest you do not follow the course of action you have selected. I am detecting much activity within this compound and the small vessel with which you arrived Aisha has been discovered. There is only one exit option now, my host. Striking on your own would be suicidal. However, if you do not wish to change your mind, Bergliot I insist that you pass me on to a different party member."

Herpestidae
2013-02-06, 08:38 AM
((OOC: Grey Matter speaks after, or maybe some point during this part))

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png

As the thief and her charge turn to leave, their progress is arrested by a near-solid wall of fire. Octamus saunters toward them, the glow in his skin and eyes becoming more pronounced, forming dark runes on his whatever skin is visible.

I suppose it's consistent for a thief to cast her faults onto others, he says, his voice echoing oddly. Surely you understand that, as Lillian was but your escape route, she took her cues from your actions. She didn't jeopardize the mission any more than you did with your rodeo antics.

As for your attempted desertion, I apologize, but I cannot let you leave. At least, not while you're alive. I suppose I can rectify that, though...

He pulls Thelo out of his pocket, feels its power pulsing as it yearns to be used, to give his righteous rage the outlet it so deserves. With it, he'll wipe out all who oppose him, even if he had to destroy the whole realm and everyone in it!

...Wait a minute.

In a moment of self-awareness, Octamus looks down at the hand holding the book, noticing for the first time the effects of his outburst. The way the brands on his skin- his very heartbeat- pulsed in time with the magical power of the book. And his mind, in total clarity for the first time in what seemed an eternity, reached the conclusion

Whatever demons were responsible for the creation of this book had latched onto his rage, amplified it, used its negativity to bolster their own power.

He was being used. Manipulated.

Nobody Manipulated Octamus Prime.

With monumental effort, Octamus drops the book and backs away, the wall of fire dissipating, and the runes and glow fading along with the fury that had possessed him. He fell to his knees, gasping for breath as his head cleared.

He had little time to react or explain himself, though, because- as the rapid footsteps behind him indicated- Assi was coming. He put a hand on the cover of the tome- the power calling to him, and his soul desiring to claim it- and shoved it own the corridor to the thief.

D- Don't let her get the book!

((Yes, I'm blaming it on the demon book.))

Nyna
2013-02-06, 08:54 AM
With a satisfying crack as the haft of her spear smashed into the side of the head of the final Azurite, Wylia would twirl her spear once, setting the end on the ground as the mercenary collapsed to the ground like a sack of potatoes. She left him there, leaning on the spear for just a moment to take a couple of breaths, before continuing down the hall. She looked over at Gil briefly as he accompanied her, nodding in appreciation as she saw him unharmed, and looked over her shoulder as the racist mounted woman rode off. After a few moments, she would hear bickering and see the situation that seemed to be developing, and would sigh, looking over at Gil.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliaface.png

"Looks like we've gotten ourselves involved with some hot-headed folks. Quite honestly, this is absurd. Can't they save this until after we get out of this mess?" Wylia shook her head, looking up the corridor towards their escape route as she rested for a moment, waiting for the group behind her to settle their differences while deciding how she was to go about getting through the mess in front of her without their help if it came to it. Deciding it was, quite frankly, impossible, she would turn to face the people she was supposed to be cooperating with, shouting down the hall.

"What is wrong with you people?! Save it for later! Are you a bunch of children? It's in everyone's best interests to stick together and not set each other on fire until we're at least out of the prison, don't you think?" The blood-covered young woman would grimace, glaring down the hall at the unruly morons in question, especially at the idiot fire mage who seemed to think that throwing his magic around was a particularly helpful solution to the problems at hand... She'd heard of throwing fuel on the fire, but throwing fire on the fuel...

Ascaloth
2013-02-06, 09:29 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Octamus/Mugg.png

I suppose it's consistent for a thief to cast her faults onto others, he says, his voice echoing oddly. Surely you understand that, as Lillian was but your escape route, she took her cues from your actions. She didn't jeopardize the mission any more than you did with your rodeo antics.

As for your attempted desertion, I apologize, but I cannot let you leave. At least, not while you're alive. I suppose I can rectify that, though...

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"Tch!"

Aisha spat, loosening her short sword from its sheathe even as she looked over her shoulder, away from the wall of flame and towards Octamus. Of all the darned fates, she just had to meet this one; if only she had known this would happen, she might have gone with the opportunistic assassination after all. Although, perhaps it's not too late for that, at least she would not go down without a fight. Her only regret was that she was about to fail in her current mission...

But in the next few moments, Aisha's expression went from tense to wide-eyed surprise, as she witnessed Octamus becoming aware of his possession by the demonic tome, and caught on quickly to what was happening.


D- Don't let her get the book!


Acting quickly, Aisha ran towards the demonic tome, ripping off her cloak from her back and tossing it in the direction of the advancing Assi. In the next second, the floating cloak was suddenly propelled forward by two flying daggers, smothering Assi against the fabric even as the daggers pinned the cloak and her against the far wall; a move which the old man in the embalming room had fallen victim to, just minutes earlier.

Threat secured, Aisha put one foot on Thelo, looking leery of handling it with her bare hands.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/Herpestidae/FireEmblem/Aisha/Mug.png

"First a worm-thing with mind powers, now a tome from the depths of the Nine Hells. What's next in this pigsty? You alright there, boy?"

Aisha shouted out to Octamus, her earlier antagonism all but gone in the light of what had happened. She turned to Bergliot.

"Miss Vinter, some spare rags if you have any? I'm not touching this darned thing with my hands if I can help it."

OOC:
Aisha changes from Other Unit to Player Unit, Talks to Bergliot.

GrassyGnoll
2013-02-06, 11:04 AM
With a satisfying crack as the haft of her spear smashed into the side of the head of the final Azurite, Wylia would twirl her spear once, setting the end on the ground as the mercenary collapsed to the ground like a sack of potatoes. She left him there, leaning on the spear for just a moment to take a couple of breaths, before continuing down the hall. She looked over at Gil briefly as he accompanied her, nodding in appreciation as she saw him unharmed, and looked over her shoulder as the racist mounted woman rode off. After a few moments, she would hear bickering and see the situation that seemed to be developing, and would sigh, looking over at Gil.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/WingsofTorlni/Wyliaface.png

"Looks like we've gotten ourselves involved with some hot-headed folks. Quite honestly, this is absurd. Can't they save this until after we get out of this mess?" Wylia shook her head, looking up the corridor towards their escape route as she rested for a moment, waiting for the group behind her to settle their differences while deciding how she was to go about getting through the mess in front of her without their help if it came to it. Deciding it was, quite frankly, impossible, she would turn to face the people she was supposed to be cooperating with, shouting down the hall.

Dragging the bloody, still-quivering sack of his last Azurite target in an underarmed bearhug, Gil freezes in embarrassment as Wylia turns to his antics.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1262287/FE/Odyssey%20of%20the%20Nautilus/GilPortraitV2.png
"I, uh... didn't want him getting cold on the floor."

The professional killer's sheepish display strikes Wylia as a bit misplaced. The otherwise coolhanded captive hardly made a peep for his stay confined to the cell beside her. Back then, it warranted the replete attention of their Azurite interrogators. Still Wylia's disgust with their captors met no reflection in Gil. Guilelessly, he drags along the tandem of killer-and-captive, ex-gaoler and escapee.

"Don' worry, Wylia, we'll make this prison break. I'm sorry to hear about you and yours. I 'chanced' into this brig when the navigator on my last deck veered towards it. Put two feathers in that raving loon before he could sabotage us further, and landed through the roof of this fort. Now I'm on an island with everyone hearing the same voice in their heads. I'd put this break and who all is caught up in it way past our ken."