PDA

View Full Version : PTA Cult of Arceus: The Rise of Legends



Pages : [1] 2

Eshkigal
2012-11-09, 08:32 AM
Picking up from last post here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223831&page=50)

The tunnels are still empty as the metagross thinks again.
I WILL FIGURE IT OUT. NOW LEAVE. ME. ALONE.
It seems to be getting highly agitated, and the last word has a sort of psychic hum behind it. One that doesn't go away.
(Press your luck, or let it go in peace?)

Esprit15
2012-11-09, 10:52 AM
Doug, come on! It seems to be getting angry.

Kantolin
2012-11-09, 02:15 PM
Douglas inhaled, and exhaled. This was time to back away - to let the metagross have some time to think.

But he didn't want to. He wanted to help - to at least get the Metagross home. Still, he had to think - what did being helpful to the metagross mean, at this point? He couldn't, after all, /force/ being nice - he'd already made his intentions quite clear. Forcing any further would be entirely too similar to control.

In the end, it was the metagross' choice.

"...well, at least keep the map." Douglas left it on the floor, stepping away. He gave another long exhale - he hated seeing people (or pokemon) in need like this.

"...be careful, okay? You're probably going to run into quite a few trainers who will assume you're wild. Most of them won't be hostile at all, but I presume you don't want to be caught."

Further hesitation on Douglas' part. He really didn't want to just leave the metagross - especially after all this.

Truse tensed his hand on Douglas' shoulder. Did the machoke know what was being said?

"...yeah." Douglas took another step back, then a third. "If... if you change your mind about wanting help, or healing, feel free to call me." He said, before realizing that he had no way of helping the metagross do this. Hrm. Could a psychic, uh, communicate over any distance?

"I... I think we can go, guys." His voice was tinged with worry, but there was nothing for it.

Esprit15
2012-11-09, 02:35 PM
Good, finally listened to reason. Zachariah has Bullet help carry anyone who is not able to get theirself out of the pit, and starts towards the Ranger station.

Major
2012-11-09, 02:46 PM
Aeon followed behind as she glances around for the other avatar, "So, while I had no problem eliminating scum like him I have to note I don't see what it has to do with our work."

Eshkigal
2012-11-09, 02:52 PM
"Told you the first time, we're waiting for...let's call them the higher ups to get us what we need to do the job. This is recent, after all. Though when we get to the Center, I'll see if Reaper has heard anything new."
Tony sends out Turbo to help ferry people out.

(Okay, who is going with Zach to the rangers, and who's going to the Center?)

Kantolin
2012-11-09, 04:01 PM
(Douglas will go to the ranger station, I think)

Major
2012-11-09, 10:18 PM
Aeon will follow Tony

Aeon shrugs, "True, but running around having a war while waiting seems...impractical..." She mumbled.

nosugref4323
2012-11-10, 12:21 AM
John also goes to the ranger station

After collecting his bearings he follows everyone out of the tunnels still deep in thought of what had happened down there in the tunnels.

Cormag81
2012-11-10, 12:08 PM
Tearu will head to the center since everyone else is going to the station (unless i would be going alone at which point I'll follow the group)

Tearu recalls Gun'yoken and rides Funikusu up and out of the canyon/tunnel.

Eshkigal
2012-11-11, 10:10 AM
"Alright then, three and three. Meet at the center afterwards, and if things go bad, give us a call, okay?"
Tearu, Aeon, and Tony go to the center, seeing to their teams and themselves. Meanwhile, Zach, Doug, and John head to the station, where they meet a Jenny at the desk.
"Hello, what brings you three in?"

Esprit15
2012-11-11, 11:16 AM
"Your local gang's leaders got in a disagreement with us. They thought we would look better dead, and we strongly disagreed.

They lost the ensuing argument. Why has nobody dealt with these people? It can't be due to them being hard to find."

Eshkigal
2012-11-11, 11:51 AM
"I...wait, what?"
She looks at you like you grew another head.
"What exactly happened?"
(Perception check, and are you guys reading minds in the area?)

Esprit15
2012-11-11, 12:27 PM
(Yes, mind reading. Someone starts reacting badly, he wants to know before they act)
"Well, we had left the gym and some kid swipes Doug's wallet. I chase the kid down, he tells us that he had to take it to pay some guy off or bad things would happen to his family. Myself, Doug and some friends, I guess you would say, follow him to where he was supposed to meet the guys that wanted the money. They jump us, and we retaliated. Once they're out of the Center they should end up dropped off here, by the way. Anyways, my cousin decided to scout out their hideout, see if they were the kind of people who we could fight, and had the least injured man show us the way. In hindsight, it should have been obvious that it was a trap, but we were still fine. After the fight, we had found a way in, and given what we had seen so far, felt confident that they were not that dangerous, and that most of what little we had heard was just fear. So we went in, found Stradford and two of his friends waiting for us. They didn't make it through the fight.

Doug, did I miss something or embellish anywhere?"

Perception: [roll0]

Eshkigal
2012-11-11, 01:53 PM
Okay, don't panic, there has to be a logical...okay, not so logical, let's just get some help over here, because I do not get paid enough for this...
You notice one of her hands is under the desk. From reading her mind, you garner that the people who can actually take you guys on if you end up violent are getting an alarm triggered by it, and are on their way.

Esprit15
2012-11-11, 02:22 PM
Zachariah looks at the woman somewhat bewildered. "Madam, calm down. You seem panicked. We were coming to inform you more than anything else."

Major
2012-11-11, 03:40 PM
Aeon enters the pokemon center and hands her pokeballs to the nurse. Her pokemon weren't too injured and she'd be mostly fine. She also pointed to Tempus, the Gallade that was following her, "Here is the fee to heal my companion." She stated sliding some money over.


Companion cost 150 to heal

Kantolin
2012-11-11, 06:22 PM
"I..."

Douglas had to pause at Zachariah's retelling, which... well, was accurate, but the poor woman was presumably bothered by the directness.

"Um... maybe we should slow down a little, then. We're here to report that we were attacked by a local gang, and had a very fierce run-in with them. Who should we talk to for this?"

MesiDoomstalker
2012-11-14, 12:00 PM
That would be me handsome. A short, lanky, pale man in a Ranger uniform walks, well, more like skips over to the group. He flashes his beautiful sea blue eyes, tossing his lushous golden hair like some kind of model. His uniform looked different than the Jenny's, more official and certainly more decorated. The Jenny snaps to attention, saluting the man. Commander Quin, Sir!

Given permission to run a few NPCs by Esh, don't freak out. I present to you, Commander Quin. Enjoy.

Esprit15
2012-11-14, 02:16 PM
Zachariah shakes the effeminate commander's hand. "Hello. So, what is it that you need to know, sir?" Ambrule sits on Zachariah's pendant, watching the unusual she-man.

Major
2012-11-14, 02:44 PM
Oh god, I can't tell if I hate or love Commander Fabio

MesiDoomstalker
2012-11-14, 03:00 PM
All of it! Every. Excruciating. Detail. Quin's face twists into a perverse smile. You get the feeling he is already enjoying the tale he has yet to hear. BUT FIRST! Come this way. With practiced etiquette, he gestures towards a door with no window or any kind of sign denoting what was behind it. His smile didn't help alleviate your unease either.

@Major: this is one of my favorite characters. You will meet him in Points.

Esprit15
2012-11-14, 03:10 PM
Well that seemed untrustworthy. Perhaps Stradford did have some allies in the police. Oh well, walls didn't phase him much, should things actually go wrong. Zachariah takes a look at what the unusual ranger was thinking.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-11-14, 03:23 PM
Hello. Please, just step inside. I need room for my stenographer and there isn't enough out here. His outward appearance does not change.

Esprit15
2012-11-14, 03:30 PM
Come on guys, it should only take a minute. Zachariah heads into the room.

nosugref4323
2012-11-14, 06:31 PM
John follows Zach into the room while trying not to grimace from all the pain on his body.

Hey Doug... do you have any more of those pills?

Kantolin
2012-11-14, 10:08 PM
Douglas was a bit taken aback by the officer's arrival, but he was good at not showing that kind of response. "Well - I'm pleased to meet you as well, Commander."

It really was more that it was unexpected that anything else, though. It actually would be nice to talk to someone who wanted to listen for once.

He also hesitated at being led into a small room - but in retrospect, that was relatively normal really. The listed gang had been causing a lot of trouble lately, after all, and they certainly seemed suspicious.

...also he wanted to sit down.

Truse led him towards the room - as he took a good look at John. Huh, he'd thought most of the pain would've faded, but.... no, that wasn't true. He'd just been focused on stabalization.

"Oh, sorry about that. Uh..." He paused for a moment, glancing at Zachariah and the Commander. "Sorry - hopefully this won't take too long. Here - chew on this for the interim, it'll help numb the pain a bit." He stated, handing John an herb as he walked to the room. "I know it's bitter, but it'll do the job."


John heals 20hp!

MesiDoomstalker
2012-11-15, 12:43 PM
The small room was actually quite large. A small side table is shoved against one side, with several notepads and pens on it. But dominating the room is a large pool of water, several meters deep, on the opposite side of the room. A few chairs are against the adjacent wall, Commander Quin motioning you to take a seat. Alright Wiggles, lets hear these three's stories.

The pool of water bulges, and a large blue tentacled pokemon, adorned with two large red orbs on it head, slowly rises from the pools depth. Slowly, several tentacles reach out towards the trio, the pokemon seemingly laughing maniacally. Wiggles, play time later. These three have a story for us, I want you to record it ok? The Tentacruel looks disappointed, but grabs up the pens and notepads. Luke hops nimbly onto the jelly's head, laying back lazily. Go ahead handsome, Wiggles will record it.

Esprit15
2012-11-15, 03:25 PM
"Okay. So we left the gym in town after training a bit. Some kid comes by and swipes Doug's wallet. I chased him down and got it back. The kid told us why he was stealing the money (to pay some guy). We followed him to tell the guy off, get attacked by some guys who worked for some group called the Steelixtails..." Zachariah continues to explain what had happened to them. The story goes more in depth than it did with the Jenny outside, but overall is the same. They take the injured to the Center, follow one of the goons to the hideout, get ambushed and fight off more goons. The chase down the Tangrowth and fight Stradford and his friends, trying to take them out alive but testimony from Ambrule saying that it wasn't possible. Three of their acquaintances were at the Center being take care of from injuries sustained in the fight. He makes sure to note the oversized Metagross that was let free as well after the fight.

nosugref4323
2012-11-15, 08:09 PM
John's health 40/160
John sinking his teeth into the pain reviler pill feels the effect working almost instantaneously.
Thanks Doug. It's actually very good. Thank you.
John nods and agrees with the recount of what happened to them and their group.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-11-15, 10:17 PM
As you tell your story, Quin seems to stare blankly at each of you for a while. Even the psychics have trouble determining if he is paying attention. Occasionally a stray, disturbing thought crosses his mind, typically involving one or more of you sans clothes. His Tentacruel was raptly attentive however, writing on several notepads at once.

At a point, near the end, Quin sits up straight, staring and listening intently. After your story finishes, a small gesture brings the multiple notepads for him to review. He studies them all intently for a good 30 minutes of solid silence. Mind reading shows he is actively reading each notepad simultaneously.

A look of genuine impressed creeps onto his face. He stands slowly All I can say. Good work. Magnificent. Do you have any proof? Or any plans for bombing locals? He reaches down to his belt, grabbing his Styler, speaking into it. Stradford taken down by trainers. Comb the city, we can't let his deadman switches go off. Quin out. It seems when it comes to his job, he is very serious.

Esprit15
2012-11-15, 11:26 PM
Zachariah watches the unusual man the entire time. As the thoughts passed across his mind, he didn't so much shudder (though he did as well) as wonder how this man made it so far up the ladder while still remaining so...eccentric. A question for later, certainly, but not now. "As we kind of said before, we didn't meet him on terms we really expected. There wasn't much of a place to search, just a section of the sewer. Certainly nothing on their persons." His eyes flicker at the question of evidence. He pulls his bag up, and makes sure to make no swift motions. Out come three bags. The first contains a hand, cut from its owner at the wrist. The second contains the head of Stratdord himself. The third contains a few teeth and a bit of red paste. "Stradford and what I assume we're two of his top men. Sorry about the one, his body was less recoverable than those of the other two." Mr. Quin gets an image of a very large Probopass leaping onto its owner near the end of the fight.

"So yes, apologies for not locating any actual plans. If I may, he didn't seem the type of psychopath to write out his madness, more one who would go ahead and just do it, and let the knowledge die with him.

What else do you need?"

Kantolin
2012-11-16, 12:50 AM
Douglas thudded down on the chair kinda hard - rubbing his sore legs. His protective machoke sat next to him, but was more calm now that they were in what he percieved as a safe environment.

'Wiggles' amused Douglas. Well, at first he was a little leery - but some pokemon, like some people, were just pranksters. Still, writing multiple notes at once was an impressive feat - Douglas wished he could divide his attention so efficiently. The action, however, made Truse considerably more tense - Douglas patted him on the shoulder to encourage him to calm down.

The extended time with the lengthy stares, now, were a little confusing to the breeder. Was the commander trying to read their faces for lies? He tried to maintain his veneer of courtesy, but well... it's been a long day, and was a little weird. He blanced a little at the presentation of Zachariah's evidence.

"It really was just us being in a good position to help, several times." He added, to Zachariah's explanation. "I'd... I'd hoped that they would have been more eager for /diplomacy, though. They seemed... well, very overeager to end their lives, over succumbing to even unconsciousness."

He shook his head a little at that, rubbing his legs a bit more.

Major
2012-11-16, 06:48 AM
Just a post to let you guys know I'm here, but at pokemon center so not much for now. I'm fine with that, just keeping you all updated.

Cormag81
2012-11-16, 11:30 AM
Same here I'm just lurking for now. Not much to say

Eshkigal
2012-11-16, 12:04 PM
(Sorry, that was my fault. Trying to figure out group reward)
Meanwhile, after Aeon and Tearu are healed up with their teams, and get a chance to clean up, they reach Tony talking with a sableye.
"Really? In Rock Tunnel? Strange location-ooh, the first one has those kinds of powers. Okay then."
Tony nods, before looking up.
"Hey guys, looks like we're going spelunking for the first batch of cultists."

Major
2012-11-16, 10:55 PM
"Finally," Aeon says with a nod, "How much do we know?"

MesiDoomstalker
2012-11-17, 11:01 PM
Well then! He says with a clap, Wiggles gingerly lowers him down to the floor. I think some rewards are in order, no? Zach was it? Go outside and talk to the Jenny, tell her I've authorized a Shifter. Now Doug. Quin studies Doug, every inch and contour, for what seems like the millionth time in the short period you knew him. HANDS! Perfect! Catch handsome! With a deft flick of the wrist, a pokeball goes flying to Doug's head.

Without stopping, Quin rushes over to John, and hefts him over his shoulder. I have a special treat for you. Then dashes out of the room before anyone can say anything.

Specifics of these rewards are not hammered out yet, talk to Esh.

Esprit15
2012-11-17, 11:17 PM
Shifter? Sweet! Wonder what kind... Probably a Poison, knowing the town... Still, good to be polite. Wonder who would benefit from that... Era might, though I don't know how she'd react to the treatment. Oh well, we'll see.

He's heads back out of the room. "Madame? Monsieur Quin had said that he authorized a shifter for me? And where would I find a WC? Washing my hands and face might be a good idea. People have been giving me unusual looks." He tries to scrape off a bit of dried blood from his hands.

nosugref4323
2012-11-18, 06:36 PM
John is just baffled by this mans behavior. It is so chaotic, and unpredictable especially for a ranger. John just has a stunned look on his face while Commander Quin runs with him being carried. All he can think to ask is Where are we going?

Kantolin
2012-11-18, 09:05 PM
"Wha -" Began Douglas, as he jerked up his hands to catch the pokeball. Unsurprisingly, he clumsily missed it completely - causing it to bounce off his arms and roll on the ground for a moment before Truse got it.

He looked up - to see Quin rushing out of the room, John in tow. Which was so far out of how he had expected the commander to act that he found himself utterly without a response.

"Uh..." He attempted, after a couple moments - he glanced at Truse, who handed him the pokeball. He absently didn't take it immediately - looking at where John had just been carried.

Cormag81
2012-11-22, 10:33 PM
Tearu looks up at tony "More caves, fun. Any idea what we're going to find down there."

Eshkigal
2012-11-23, 12:46 PM
Patched up and nowhere to go
"Aside from far too many zubat? No clue how many cultists or other undead will have to get sent back, but apparently this lady named Lillian was a heavily influential earth shaker a thousand years or so ago, setting up the first Bellsprout Mystics. I need to look into her more, but that's the gist of things at the moment."

Poor John
"He has. Follow me, please, there's a bathroom on the way."
She leads you down a hallway with officers actually guarding it, nodding to her and letting you both pass. She points to a doorway, and waits outside for you to clean up. Leading you further, you come to a massive device, with a man fixing some of the wires in it.
"Hey. What mon do you want electric shifted?"

Meanwhile, Truse hands you the ball as Wiggles eyes you both, a certain unsettling playful streak in his eyes.

Esprit15
2012-11-23, 01:21 PM
"Oh, Electric shifted?" Electric? Odd for a place in Fuschia. Lets see, Arte was talking about those unusual but effective syncs in her last letter from school. What were the really effective ones... Electric/Steel (so long as it avoids ground), Electric/Flying because it removes two weaknesses for both types... There was one more I think. Wait, I don't have a Flying, so that one is null. So what are my options...

Ambrule: Either Ghost/Electric or Fire/Electric. The former is interesting, but isn't that great a trade off. Many Electric moves have a Fire counterpart. Though Electrical moves tend to have better range. Still, I don't know how the shift would change her. Plus, it is odd to change her from something that started me on the path I am on. And Fire/Electric because of their similarity to each other and their shared weakness is probably a bad idea.

Bullet: Steel is always a type worth keeping for its immunities and resistances. Steel/Electric is good, but it doesn't actually gain him much. With his Lightning Rod ability, he's already immune to Electric, the only bonus he would gain otherwise. And he would gain a massive weakness to ground, unbalancing my team to that weakness even moreso.

Era: An Electric/Psychic. She does already possess T-Bolt. Becoming more attuned to that would be nice. But overall, she gains little. Not enough moves to be worth it.

Incin and Katergaris are already synced, and neither of their synced types get much. Shame, Incin as a Grass/Electric would have been interesting.

And... Nox. Oh, what had she said... Dragon is one of those types that goes well with almost everything. His type is already unique, and makes him a great counter for Psychics. On the other hand, Katergaris and Ambrule can cover that already. Other than that counter, it's a real hinderance. An Electric/Dragon, like the mighty Zekrom... I could go with that.

He pulls out Nox's ball and hands it to the man. "My Zwielous. From Dragon/Dark to Dragon/Electric."

Major
2012-11-23, 03:35 PM
"Ugh...Zubats..." Aeon says with a grumble, "So we go in, find out what this cult is up to, kick their ass, and avoid playing tag with a hundred zubats. Seems simple enough."

Kantolin
2012-11-23, 05:49 PM
Very bizzare.

Still, at this point there was nothing for it - the report had been given, and the rangers now knew what was going on. Good! Now to the pokemon centre, hopefully for a little relaxation before Tony gets more information.

"Well, I guess -" Began Douglas, when he noted the look in Wiggles' eyes. Hm. Maybe it's a better idea to check outside. "- we should get moving. We can see who this is once we're outside."

He stood up - and immediately sat back down. Truse shifted himself, helping Douglas up - which felt a little odd in how he was moving. It took a moment for him to realize that Truse was keeping himself very consciously between Douglas and Wiggles, and putting slightly more focus on that than helping Douglas walk. Okay, so the machoke really didn't like the tentacruel, which was probably why the pokeball had hit him without the machoke even attempting to grab at it. Still, even with Truse focusing on Wiggles, the two headed for the door.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-11-23, 08:33 PM
Note for Douglas: Wiggles is an (oversized) Tentacruel.

Quin bounds through the station, rangers of all kinds swiftly jumping out of the way. None of them batted an eye at the eccentric commander kidnapping a young boy. You aren't sure which thought is scarier; that no one cares or that this is the norm. He bounds up steps, unslowed by your extra weight.

He bursts through a door at the top of a staircase, sunlight blinding you. He drops you, genlty, onto the roof top. He drops down to his hands and knees, looming over you. Are you ready for this? His voice is squeaky with excitment.

nosugref4323
2012-11-23, 11:24 PM
All John sees is flashes of the ranger station is the Commander runs through it like a mad man. When the bust through a door leading to the outside all John sees is white as it really bright outside. As his eyes begin to adjust he sees the Commander practically on top of him asking if he ready.

Ready for what? he asks in fearfull voice.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-11-24, 12:51 AM
This! The bright sun is eclipsed by a massive creature. It is vaguely square-shaped, with a large ears and a fluffy tail. It flaps its square sides (which seem to be what is keeping it aloft), pushing you harder against the roof with a gale of wind. What, did you think I was gonna rape you or something?

nosugref4323
2012-11-24, 05:12 AM
To be honest sir... I was a little bit scared of that outcome.he says begining to relax. It didn't help the fact that you grab me, carried me out side, and the first thing I see was you on top of me he thinks to himself.

Then suddenly t he bright sun is eclipsed by a massive creature with a vaguely square-shaped body and large ears and a fluffy tail.What kind of pokemon is that? I have never seen it before.he says in awe with a twinge of fear in his voice. As he feels the gales of wind forcing him onto the roof from the Pokemons ears.

John realizes that he is in way over his head, and will just have take things as they come right now. He hated to admit that to himself but it's what he has to do.

Cormag81
2012-11-24, 01:17 PM
"How much time do you think this info will be good for. After that battle I think I may be ready to give the local gym a challenge. Yet if this info is only good for a few days we need to focus on the cultests"

Esh I'd understand if you want to just get out of here, but i'm well equipped to deal with Koga so I thought an "easy" badge could be a good thing.

Eshkigal
2012-11-24, 02:54 PM
(Go for it, just know you'll have a few fights-also, you might want to wait for your reward, my friend. Speaking of which, see the pad for these)
Doug, as you leave, a few more pokeballs get slipped to you, for the others in the team. Meanwhile, the technician nods, and grabs the ball and puts it into a slot, before sliding down a heavy duty welding mask. Meanwhile, the Jenny has departed.
"It gets a little bright, so you might want to cover your eyes."
And then he turns his head away and covers his face, and ohgodyoureyes. It's like having an arcwelder in your eyes!
Once the light clears (and you can see again), the technician gets Nox for you.
"Here you go sir, and thanks for being the fifth tester of our prototype shifter!"

"Well, I figure we can head to Lavender tomorrow morning, so I can check some of my other sources for the job. If you go challenge him tonight, you should be able to, but wait and see if anyone else wants to go with you, alright?"

Esprit15
2012-11-24, 05:13 PM
THE LIGHT OH RESHIRAM THE LIGHT MY EYES OH DEAR GODS WHY!!!

Zachariah blinks several times as his sight comes back to him. Only the fifth tester and they're already using it for the public? He fumbles for the ball for Nox, thanks the man, and stumbles out of the station, still blinking a few times. He heads to a fairly empty part of town to see what the machine had done to Nox.

"Alright boy, lets see your new form." Out comes the dragon. Whoa, very different. The black hair that had been somewhat matted was now a light, almost blinding yellow, the flecks of red now singed to a black. Electricity sparked across the fur, which seemed shorted but stood out more from static charges. His blue scales lightened to a more electric rather than sickly blue. The small tread-like marks on his belly were now more uniform, something like a panel on a hovering vehicle, or the markings on Zekrom's generator. The beginnings of wings on him were somehow even more jagged than before.
Capability and Ability changes, if any?
"Zwie!"
"Yes, happy to see you too." The Zwielous tackles Zachariah to the ground, both heads licking him like an oversized puppy. The Psychic laughs, trying to push the dragon off of him. "Hey, let me up or you don't get a sucker." The box floats itself out of Zachariah's bag, two red rawst berry suckers pulling theirselves out. The Zwielous jumps off of Zachariah, snatching at the candy floating just out of reach.

"Just as silly as ever." The suckers float down, the right head quickly snatching one up before trying for the next one. Watching a two headed creature fight itself just never gets old...

After a few minutes of studying the dragon and getting reacquainted, Zachariah heads to the Center to have his and his team's minor injuries taken care of. Might not have been much, but in a sewer, who knows what can get in a small wound. Better safe than sorry.

So, where do the gods want us? "So, what did I miss?"

Cormag81
2012-11-24, 11:04 PM
Seeing the slobber still on Zachariah's face Tearu chuckles. "Looks like you had some fun. Tony says there are some cultests inside dark cave and that we should go clear them out. I'm going to head over to the gym here shortly to see of I can't collect another badge if anyone wants to come with feel free. With our luck today traveling in numbers might not be a bad idea."

Esprit15
2012-11-25, 12:52 AM
Massive RP Post, Spoilered to avoid page stretching
"I might come and watch, depending on the time. I already challenged it earlier today, had failed at the second trainer, so probably will give it a rest, challenge the next gym we hit. Before that, something I forgot to do. See ya guys later." Zachariah heads out of the center, breathing in the cool, night air. The dark felt good, like a home. Ambrule burns warmly against his chest, lightly illuminating his way with a blue-purple light. Era is let out of her ball. You did amazingly in that fight, girl. You know that?
She smiles. Thank you. It was a bit...jarring, towards the end.
Zachariah frowns but nods. I know. I would have recalled you had I known it would go that far. I truly wish you had not seen that.
It's done though. Nothing you can do about it. She still shudders at the memory though.
Put it out of your mind. They got what would have come to them, only a few hours sooner than the police would have done.
...
Where are we going?
Well given the recent events, and upcoming events, I believe a practical reward is in order. Era projects curiosity at the Psychic. Your healing abilities. They currently tire you a great deal, enough that you can't use them without a trip to the Center between them. I'm seeing if I can remedy this. Gonna buy a bit of medicine that will hopefully fix that, make it easier to focus that healing energy.
The duo continues onward to the town Mart.

Zachariah looks around the shop for several minutes, long enough to have gone through it twice, before going to the pharmacy front desk. "Pardon me, Mademoiselle. Where would I find a PP Up? I have looked all over your store and have been unable to find one."
The young woman at the counter laughs for about half a minute. "That's... ha! That's funny! A PP Up out here!"
Zachariah looks at the lady confused. "And just what is so funny about that question, might I ask."
The woman straightens up at the telepathic voice. "S-Sorry. It was simply a bit funny, hearing a foreigner asking for a PP Up outside of Celadon. They're the only carriers of them out here. If you want one, you have to place an order." Mind reading also tells him she was thinking something along the lines of Muking Unovans. Think that the whole world runs the same way as their isolated little region. Never stop to th- Oh Muk, he's a Psychic! Stop thinking things about stupid Unovans! Wait, not stupid, he's probably reading you. Just, nothing. Think about nothing. Absolutely nothing...
"...Mademoiselle?" He snaps his fingers as she appeared to zone out. "So do you have any here or not?"
"Sorry, I don't thin-" A voice from the back yells out to here. "Hold on Loretta!" A guy runs out, carrying a small box. "We have one. Celio ordered one and said he would pick it up about a month ago. Never showed up, apparently forgot. Seriously! Who buys a PP Up and then FORGETS THEY BOUGHT IT! It's been sitting in the back, collecting dust on the box."
"Well I'd be more than willing to take it off your hands." He looks through his wallet, counting out the money.
"Thanks man." The girl looks at Zachariah a bit sheepishly. "Sorry about...yeah."
He gives her an annoyed look. "Thank you Monsieur for the PP Up." He hands the money to the young man and leaves, looking at the box. 98 000 for this. He looks over the instructions, making sure he uses it right.
"'Remove pill from package. Give to Pokémon orally with food and water. For best results, use before rest. Do not recall Pokémon for eight hours while pill takes effect. If painful swelling of the hand, feet, head, tail, eyes, fins, horns, cheeks, nose, wings, spinnerets, gills, tongue, exoskeleton, shell, fingers, hooves or lips occurs, or if moves produce abnormal effects (such as Burning resulting from Ice Beam), or unseasonal shedding occurs, or... Please call your local Biomedical Control Center, as your Pokémon may be experiencing a rare side effect of this Silph Co. product.' Is this thing even safe for use!?"

Zachariah looks around for a place that serves both people and mons. Eventually they stumble upon one. He lets Nox and Incin in an area designated for mons specifically, while him, Era, Bullet and Katergaris grab food from a buffet. Katergaris (via Era and Bullet) talks about how he likes the type syncing. Era takes the PP Up with her food.

After the humanoids finish dinner, they stop to pick up Incin and Nox. Apparently Nox and a Munchlax got in an eating contest, and when it ended in a tie one head tried to fight with the Munchlax before getting pulled off by the other. Incin meanwhile burnt the food of several mons who refused to share (read: Give) their food. Nox came out with a hat (in one mouth) reading "Fuschia Mon Eati" with the rest having been eaten. Incin was literally thrown out at Zachariah. "Keep that vile serpent out of my business!" The Servine hisses something back at the man before being recalled quickly.

As the PP Up kicks in on Era, she begins to get drowsy. And start hitting on any amorphous mon she saw. "Era, I don't like you that way. Now please stop, you're smudging me." Era eventually falls asleep from the PP Up, and Katergaris carries her to the Center. Zachariah looks at the time. So much for watching Tearu's match. He and his team head to their room in the Center. Katergaris and Bullet are recalled, Ambrule settles herself on the wall, bathing the room in a pale light, and Zachariah makes a bed for himself on the floor while Era takes his bed.

EDIT: Before he heads to bed, Zachariah drops Nox's ball off with a nurse. "Would you mind applying this to him?" He hands the nurse the HM for T-Bolt. "I'll pick him and it up in the morning." After a nod, he heads to his room.

Zachariah is reachable on his phone during all of this, should it come up.

Kantolin
2012-11-25, 01:43 PM
"Well, no time like the present."

Sitting down on a bench outside the station, Douglas sent out the pokeball.

"Tabuzz!"

...huh! Douglas could tell it was humanshape, but the pokemon itself was unusual to him. His dex, however, informed him: Electabuzz. But huh - this one was... part-fighting?

"Well, hello there! My name is Douglas."

"Ta~buzz." The electabuzz's response was almost a smirk. Truse raised an eyebrow.
"Choke?"
The Electabuzz looked him up and down. "Tabuzz."
"Choke? Choke-ma?"
"Electa." The electabuzz smashed the fist of one hand into the palm of his other.
"Choke." Truse nodded.

"...huh. Looks like you're immediately getting along with Truse, then."

"Tabuzz!" The electabuzz patted the machoke on the shoulder. Truse didn't reciprocate the gesture, but didn't seem to mind in particular.

"Well, welcome to the family!" Douglas stood up, gingerly - and the electabuzz noted Truse help him stand. "I'll introduce you to the others shortly - it occurs to me that I should get to the centre."

Upon arriving, however, he discovered that Zachariah had beaten him there. Which made sense with his bad leg - he promptly plopped into a chair once more. Ugh. He heard the bulk of Tearu's statement. "A gym challenge, then?"

"Tabuzz!"

Interesting - he seemed excited over the word 'gym'. "Guess you're another battler? It's so strange how a family can change over time. But before that, Tearu and Aeon, the Rangers gave us some friendly pokemon as thanks."

He handed the other pokeballs to the two of them, while still watching the electabuzz. He seemed particularly gregarious - maybe he'd be good to bounce off Zon for a bit, it'd be good for Zon to have another guy to pound fists with. Or maybe his camerupt? Hm.

Eshkigal
2012-11-25, 02:05 PM
Zach: "I'm sorry, but this is on cool down. Give it 48 hours and it'll be ready again."
(Sorry, but I did say rapid fire usage breaks them. Once every three days.)

Doug: Along the way, you realize Hands is female, though the bulkier appearance from the musculature being modeled after fighting mon might throw an onlooker. And apparently eying Truse for other reasons, as he thinks she just copped a feel...
(Sorry, but Luke's mon are like the man: they see someone that strikes their fancy, they aren't afraid to indulge in light molestation, at least. And from Mesi's notes, Truse is Hands's type.)

Tearu and Aeon: (check mon notes on the pad. Levitating magneton for our steel loving friend, electric/psychic duosion for our signer)

Major
2012-11-25, 05:13 PM
So will we meet the Ranger Captain too and I should wait to get the mons?

"Gyms aren't my strong suit, but it never hurts to train." Aeon said with a shrug. "The stronger we get, the more useful we are."

Kantolin
2012-11-25, 05:23 PM
Douglas just handed you and Tearu the pokeballs with the respective pokemon therein ^_^

Major
2012-11-25, 05:41 PM
Douglas just handed you and Tearu the pokeballs with the respective pokemon therein ^_^


Derp totally missed that somehow, man I'm tired >.>

Aeon glanced at the pokeball and took it with a thanks, "So...do you know what it is?" She asked not wanting to let the pokemon out if it was something big that would mess up the pokemon center. Last thing she needed was to draw attention by releasing a Steelix or something inside.

Kantolin
2012-11-25, 05:52 PM
Douglas shook his head. "Actually, I do not. Maybe it'd be best to release it outside, in case it's pretty large."

He exhaled. "I'll... I suppose I'll try the gym myself, then." He kinda wanted to just sit down, but hey. Truse remained sitting next to Douglas.

Cormag81
2012-11-25, 08:04 PM
"Thank you." Tearu heads out the door to release his new addition in case it was to big to fit inside the center. As he heads out he releases his entire team both so they can meet the new addition and so he can explain to the entire group what the plan for the rest of the day was. once his entire team is out he releases the new arrival

The magneton hovers for a second before one of the "Heads" sees Atamanokatai another Tearu and the third Vesper. Each attempts to move toward their respective targets and make it halfway to each of them before the magnetism that defines their race slams them back together. After about a minute of what appears to be internal argument the magneton begins to zip around introducing itself to and familiarizing itself to the team starting with Atamanokatai, the only memeber of the team in the same egg group as itself.

"Your an energetic one aren't you friend. Your not familiar with my native language yet but I'm going to call you Genzai. Hey guys were going to challenge the gym again this time going for a badge. Gun'yoken and Atamanokatai don't feel bad if you don't see the field much with your last engagement I'm going to train everyone else. Genzai be prepared this is going to be your first chance to prove yourself."

Kantolin
2012-11-26, 10:07 PM
Douglas snapped his fingers. "That's /right/!"

He was a little surprised that he had to go fishing through his things - normally, Truse was really quick about catching that he needed to call someone... to the point where he'd actually stopped asking the machoke about it. Still, Truse seemed distracted at the moment - perhaps the new electabuzz?

Still, he sent a call to Zach. "Hey - I did forget something. Would you mind buying a moon stone for me? I can pay you as soon as you return."

Truse, for his part, didn't even realize Douglas was on the phone until after he was. Nor did he notice that Hands had slid particularly close to him. He was lost in thought, moreso than usual.

He stood up, after a bit of this, walking about a bit. Much to Hands' chagrin, given her other plans, but he really hadn't been thinking about her. Hrm...

"Chan?"

He... hadn't actually realized he'd been walking about. A glance to Douglas - the breeder glanced back at him idly. He shook his head for a moment - he didn't want Douglas thinking something was wrong.

"Chan?"

He exhaled. "Ma - Choke."

Douglas had noted Truse talking to a Chansey, but didn't think anything of it; besides, he was on the phone with Zachariah.

Esprit15
2012-11-26, 11:19 PM
The phone rings for a second. "'Ey, c'est Zachariah! Oh, hey Doug. What is it? ... Moon Stone, yeah, just a sec. I don't suppose stones are more easily accessible in your region? Or would I normally have to place an order for that as well?" "Um, ah no, they're in vending machines just outside the store, sir." "Oh, well thank you. Sure Doug, no problem! Swipe ya one on the way out of here!"

Major
2012-11-27, 02:14 AM
Aeon took a deep breath. She didn't like trusting random pokeballs with random unknown mons. She nodded at Gallade to be ready in case it was dangerous and the two headed outside and released the new pokemon.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-11-27, 07:42 PM
The giant pokemon slowly lands, revealing itself to be a huge yellow squirrel, with skin-flaps for 'wings'. Quin gets up, offering you a hand, but makes no other gestures or says anything, leaving you to marvel the behemoth.

Eshkigal
2012-11-29, 09:20 PM
Tearu
The Magneton-no, Genzai, for that was his name, now, gives a loud hum in anticipation before attaching itself to your pokeballs. Seems to just like sticking to things. When you make your way to the gym, a man is standing at the desk.
"Welcome sir, how may I help you?"

Aeon
With apprehension, you send the new mon out, and are greeted with a peculiar sight. It's a ball like pokemon, with nubs where arms would be and with a translucent, goo-like substance surrounding a mon at the core. On it's back, the goo rises in two spots where the shoulder blades would be, giving it strange ridges on the back that have electric arcs rise between them. Your pokedex says it's an electric shifted duosion, and a psychic of potent defensive capabilities.

Zach
You buy the items, and return unmolested by any more muggings that lead into city demolishing combats. Nice change of events, right?

Douglas
The chansey looks up at Truse, not perturbed by the fact that he was a fighting type. Perhaps it was because even fighters need healing, and a pokemon that preyed on the ones that learned how to patch others up wouldn't get far.
<How can I help you?>
Meanwhile, Hands mutters on the side.
<Bitch better keep her fluffy hands off my new boytoy, or I will smack that egghead...>

Major
2012-11-29, 11:37 PM
Aeon blinks. She had never seen one of the pokemon, but another psychic type as always a great thing to have. She grinned, "This...this is great!"

Cormag81
2012-11-30, 02:12 AM
"Hello sir. I'm here to try for a badge. I just made a new addition to the team and I would like to see what he can do in serious combat situations."

Nice touch esh. I really like the idea of having an ADHD mangneton with three indivualistic head that likes to randomly attract/ hang from metal objects.

Kantolin
2012-11-30, 11:54 AM
Truse stared at the Chansey for a moment. He opened his mouth, shut it again, and paused.

What did he even /want/?

<I... I don't know.> He responded, hesitantly and a bit softly. He glanced away; how had he figured she could help? Hrm.

<I... want to be able to talk to my trainer. But I don't know where to begin learning human speech, and he doesn't speak pokemon. Sometimes, I think the only reason I understand what he's saying at all is because I know him so well.>

That was such a bizzare question that Truse honestly isn't sure why he asked the Chansey. He glanced at Douglas, mostly just confirming that the breeder was still there.

Douglas was contemplative. He had said he wanted to go to the gym, but hadn't immediately left with Tearu. He did have to care for himself every so often, and right now his legs needed more of a rest. He massaged them, as he analyzed: Who should he use? He knew... well, he knew that poison was weak to ground, from last time, but forgot the rest of that wheel as it wasn't like poison was a common type. Sure, they were often from particular egg groups, but it wouldn't hurt to brush up on his typing. Taking out his dex, he analyzed it - recalling the weakness and resistance chains he had been taught.

He glanced up at Truse for a moment, noting he was there, then went back to his dex.

Eshkigal
2012-12-05, 10:46 PM
Tearu
The attendant pushes a tiny button behind the desk, and the floor falls out from under you. You fall, and land on an amoongus.
"Please enjoy your stay, sir!"
The amoongus then lifts you off it's head and puts you on a hallway.

Aeon
The Duosion looks at you, and waves happily. It hops up to you, and with an electric burst, shoots itself into the air and onto your shoulder. It feels kind of sticky, but kind of interesting.

Doug
As Doug analyzes things, the chansey regards Truse.
<Talking to your trainer? An odd request. However, I think there's a smart teacher in town! My sister was brought to him to him, and she says while it's tricky, it's really rewarding!>
Her hair feather things flutter in happiness. Chanseys were always a little excitable when talking to them, but they were nice enough. However, she seems to remember something, and they droop again.
<I don't know where this guy would be, though...>

Kantolin
2012-12-05, 11:41 PM
<Oh, that's alright - I'm not really sure what I expected. Thanks anywa - > Began Truse as an almost automated response before he actually parsed what the chansey had said.

<...wait - there's a way to... really?!>

Douglas glanced up at his machoke's exclamation - causing Truse to calm down considerably. Douglas had enough on his plate - and was already trying to play up the 'nothing is wrong' angle. He didn't want to give the breeder additional worry, especially when his job was to be the pokemon anchor of the family.

<Thank you for the information nonetheless - you said a... ah, 'smart teacher'? Would you mind describe him? That could be exactly what I need.>

~~

That exclamation was odd. Douglas looked at Truse for a moment, who had returned to a more normal conversation.

It could just be a spirited conversation line... but that didn't sound quite right for that. Was Truse alright?

Then again, everything they'd just gone through was pretty rough as it was. He was certainly a bit shaky himself. Still, he made a mental note to focus a little more on his most trusted friend in the near future.

Major
2012-12-06, 04:42 AM
Aeon was startled when it first jumped on her. She blinked and looked up at it confused, "Well uhh, hello there. I guess that means you are willing to work with me." She chuckles.

Eshkigal
2012-12-08, 11:49 PM
Zach:
You finally go to bed in the Center, sending your team out. They relax, dozing at different parts of the room, Nox practically inhaling a spare pillow.
Then, there is a noise.
"Hoot! Hoot!"

Douglas
<Again, I'm not sure, sir. Don't know where he is, but you could take your human to find him.>
She points to Douglas, smiling.

Aeon
The duosion seems happy enough. Would you like to give it a name?

Esprit15
2012-12-08, 11:54 PM
Zachariah stirs, being probably the least comfortable one there. He grumbles and opens the window. "Hey, shoo! We're sleeping!"

Cormag81
2012-12-09, 12:51 PM
Tearu shakes his head "Damn ninjas they can't ever make things easy can they. Always has to be trapdoors and invisible walls." he releases Genzai and Fennikkusu and the magneton instantly starts to spiral around each part doing its best to see the whole room as fast as it can.

"Hey Genzai calm down we got ninjas to deal with you never know how or when they will strike." Genzai looks at its new trainer with a sense of disappointment but hovers back over to him and begins its spiraling little dance over his head. "Not exactly what I ment but okay at least you won't be caught on your own."

Meanwhile Fennikkusu just stands beside and slightly behind Tearu. Genzai's antics make the loyal Fennikkusu chuckle, but he's happy to have the megaton along since Tearu hadnt had much fun since he left goldenrod so such an energetic Pokemon could do him some good. He nudges Tearu with his wing and they begin to advance.

:) couldn't help making a game reference there sorry. Genzai is one meter above Tearus head and Fenikussu is in the back-right diagonal reference Tearu. Everyone else is recalled if it matters.

Major
2012-12-09, 04:25 PM
"Well then, ummmm..." Aeon looks at the pokemon for a moment trying to think of a nickname, "I'm not that familiar with your species...are you a boy or a girl?" She asks.


*insert professor oak image here*

nosugref4323
2012-12-15, 03:51 PM
John waits for something to happen but after a few seconds of nothing happening he opens his eyes and gets a better look at the huge pokemon.

He pulls out his pokedex and it tells him that it's an emolga, but for the height is only a a foot and four inches tall... while this one is standing above him and looking down on him...


Um... hello there. You are a pretty big fellow aren't you.

How did he get so big Sir?

[roll0] 1 male 2 female
will be made and added to my sheet

Kantolin
2012-12-16, 11:58 PM
Blast.

Hm, now things would get a little tricky for Truse. On the one hand, he had wanted this to be a side project without Douglas - the breeder had enough to worry about right now. On the other hand... well, it was throwing him off his game, and Douglas would understand.

Hrm.

"Ma-Choke." <Thank you again - that's extremely helpful.>

He stepped back towards Douglas, nodding at Hands as he noted her staring at him.

"Hard at thought, Truse?"

The machoke smiled, but didn't respond to Douglas, who continued. "Just a couple more minutes - I'm trying to commit this to memory this time."

Eshkigal
2012-12-19, 07:53 PM
Zach
You fling the window open, and come face to face with a noctowl, which looks startled.
It doesn't like that, and hoots loudly at you. (Echoed Voice)
[roll0]-2
[roll1]

Tearu
You move down a hallway, and come to a room with a guy facing off with a pokemon zipping about, tossing targets into the air where it blasts into them. They begin making patterns in the air with them, dust falling to the ground and revealing a lack of tripwires at least.
"Hey, I'm your first fight. Win, and you get a special prize!"

Aeon
It looks confused, before rolling it's eyes at you.
[roll2]
Lazy nature

John
I know a few breeders around town. No endurance to them, sadly.
The emolga comes forward, and sniffs you before picking you up and putting you on it's back.
"Aw, he likes you!"

Doug
The chansey heads off, as Hands looks over Doug's shoulder curiously.

Esprit15
2012-12-19, 09:46 PM
"Whoo! Bigger fella than I thought! Hush up!" He gives the bird a cold Glare. You'll wake my team.
Glare
AC: [roll0] 3
Lose 10 HP

Incin meanwhile grumbles awake, being the lightest sleeper. He hisses and slithers in a circle, flames crackling off of him. A similar set of flames encircle the Noctowl, though they quickly burn off, leaving the bird unharmed.
Fire Spin
Fire, Special
AC: [roll1] 4
Damage: [roll2]
If Crit: +[roll3]
Trap for [roll4] turns

Cormag81
2012-12-20, 12:43 PM
"Pleased to meet you friend. Any ground rules I should know before we begin?" Tearu asks not really expecting their to be any considering the ninjas probably dont want to be held back by silly things like rules. Instead he usess the time to scan the mans mon hoping for some insight into the upcomming battle.

Meanwhile the every energetic Genzai rushes forward and spins around the other trainers mon trying to join in on it's fun. "You'll have to forgive my friend, he's new to the team and a little hyperactive, but otherwise harmless. Genzai come back here." Tearu continues smiling at Genzai's antics

nosugref4323
2012-12-20, 11:30 PM
As he gets picked up by the Emolga, and puts him on her back. John realizes that he is no burden at all on top of the giant pokemon. Can it fly with me on it's back? he asks, kind of thinking out loud.

Eshkigal
2012-12-24, 09:09 PM
Zach:
The bird stutters for a second as it stares in Zach's eyes, but the flames inspire enough fury to shake the initial shock off, as it shrieks in the face of you and your team within.
[roll0]
[roll1]

Tearu:
The strange man tosses three rings up, which what you identify as an accelgor shatters.
"The rules are simple, friend. Three mon, standard League rules*. You win, I give you something that might help you run the gauntlet, I win, you lose your gym challenge."
The accelgor bounces off a wall, and lands on his shoulder.
"That sound good enough to you?"

John
As you say it, the Emolga seems to decide to answer for you instead, picking you up and tossing you on it's back before taking off, carrying you easily.

Major
2012-12-24, 09:53 PM
Still gotta know boy or girl? Or was that the 1d2 roll?

Eshkigal
2012-12-24, 09:55 PM
Told you that you got to choose, but since you didn't, dice say girl.

Major
2012-12-24, 10:00 PM
Oh must have missed that, sorry.

"Hmmm...what do you think of Jess?" Aeon asked the pokemon before looking around for the rest of the group.

Esprit15
2012-12-24, 10:50 PM
By now Zachariah's ears are ringing a bit from the noise, and his team begins to stir. "Now you've done it..." He pulls out a Dusk Ball out. "It's the ball or Bullet and Nox, your pick."
Dusk Ball: [roll0]

Eshkigal
2012-12-24, 11:08 PM
Aeon
The duosion nods happily in it's goo body, the rest of it staying still. Kind of odd to see.

Zach
The noctowl decides the ball would be safer. Congratulations, you get a Primordial Noctowl, level 40!

Esprit15
2012-12-25, 12:48 AM
"What was that racket? It sounded like a bird."

"It was nothing," Zachariah responds, looking at the ball and giving a sharp glare to Incin. "Now go back to sleep. Or sleep mode. Whatever it is you do." Era was still out cold. Ambrule and the others were stirring though, and it takes several minutes to get them all to sleep.

To hold onto the Noctowl or send it off... It was large enough to act as a mount, but then who would go home? Katergaris would be good labor for the non-fire eggs, I suppose. The family will like him, a Dark type around the house. Noctowl would be a good replacement, if I had to. Besides, I can always get him back. Hard to get everyone attention anyways.

He lightly jostles Katergaris awake, and explains that the Machoke is going to go live with Zachariah's family for a while, and help them with things. Breeding mons for new trainers, taking care of the tower, etc. The Machoke nods, and seems okay with it, if a bit disappointed at not traveling. Zachariah recalls him into his ball and makes a quick run out to a PC to send him off, and sending an accompanying message. Things going well, gonna stay in Kanto a bit longer to help Tony with some stuff, here's some extra hands to help around the house in the mean time, still excited to see everyone again and introduce them to the new members of the team. With that, he sends the Machoke. He'd deal with the Noctowl later. Shame, all this night going to waste, but being up all day, what could he do. Wake up early, maybe. Or late, then actually enjoy the night. He looks outside a window at the night sky before heading back to bed. Get a doctor to look at his ears in the morning. They were still ringing, slightly. He locks the window before attempting to sleep again.

Cormag81
2012-12-25, 02:27 AM
"So I'm assuming no rules against flying then? Fennikkusu your up old pal let's get this over with." Fennikkusu spreads his wings and takes flight three meters above the ground. He then hovers there waiting for the battle to begin.

Fennikkusu:
HP: 78/78
DEF: 19 (3)
SDEF: 18 (3)
SPD: 7 (0)

nosugref4323
2012-12-25, 06:25 PM
All of a sudden he's flying... Not under his own power, but under the Emolga's. Thank you this is trully a wonderful experience. Welcome to the team. Here's most of the team. And with that being said he flies right next to the giant pokemon, and lets out the rest of his team that can fly. Come on out you guys, join us up in the air. With that said Scorch, Rotom, and the small Emolga comes out and flies with them.

John then looks at the two pokemon and how they are getting along so well. Flying through the air with ease and talking to each other.You too are acting just like siblings. I think I call you Big Brother, and you... you can be a Little Sister.What do you all think? They look over at him and nod accordingly to their new names.

John just laughs. He hasn't had this much fun since he was playing with Lapras.

After flying around with his pokemon for a while he returns to the back of Big brother. They return to the roof top where this journey began. He than thanks the captain for everything he's done, and for Big Brother.

They then fly off to the pokemon center so all of them can recover and sleep. I'll go see the Lapras tomorrow. he thinks to himself

Major
2012-12-30, 02:18 AM
Since I was told people are needing me in CoA...I haven't stated the Duo, but that can wait for now. Main thing is meeting back up with the party since I'm not sure who is where.



"Hmmm...what do you think of Jess?" Aeon asked the pokemon before looking around for the rest of the group.

Eshkigal
2012-12-30, 02:57 PM
Zach
You sleep the rest of the night away in peace. (Let others catch up, timewise, unless you plan on Fuchsia only things like the safari zone)

John
You soar off, emolgas happy. You arrive at the center as well, and sleep the night away.

Aeon
Most of the group has split up, Tony going for food, his cousin to sleep, Doug reading in a corner, Tearu to the gym, and John who knows where. Again, your new duosion buzzes and nods in her goo shell.

Tearu
The man nods in agreement before sending out a moth, which lets out a numbing, disorienting shriek (supersonic)
[roll0]-must be 11 or better, confuses on a hit.

Major
2012-12-30, 03:37 PM
Aeon recalls the new pokemon before heading to get some sleep. She wanted to be rested and ready for the next mission.

Esprit15
2012-12-30, 05:09 PM
Zachariah is the last to wake up, and only then because of Nox's licking him. "NO. NO." Several flames and dark wisps lick off of his face where Nox was licking. He hadn't been trained well enough for Zachariah to be sure he's just playing. The Zwielous recoils slightly and starts sucking on an electrical socket. That's...new. But effective for keeping him more satisfied when food wasn't as available. He pulls out his dex and scans what all has changed about the Dragon with his shift. Dark to Electric, can receive small amounts of nutrients from electricity, though still needs real food as well. Learns a few different moves too.

Let's see, who all is around. Era appears to have walked off, likely getting food. Better find her sooner than later. Bullet is right here, and Ambrule is on the wall, and Incin is scratching at the door. (Sustenance! The great Incin requires sustenance!)

After feeding everyone and finding Era (she was talking to a nurse about the PP Up she used, everything seemed okay), they headed out, thanking the workers at the Center and recalling everyone but Ambrule and Era. What to do now...

Could always try the gym again. He stops by a store to pick up a few healing supplies as well before heading there to ask if it was possible for him to make a challenge.
5 Full Heals, 2250
1 Lemonade, 500
4 LumLum Juice, 1400
3 Revives, 900
1 Bulldoze applied to Bullet, 2400 (permissible?)
Total, 7450

Cormag81
2012-12-30, 11:33 PM
"Okay, our turn Fennikkusu, close the distance and don't let up." Tearu says as he scans the moth

Fennikkusu : Fury Attack
AC:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
Damage:
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]

Kantolin
2013-01-02, 02:47 PM
Douglas focused for a little more, before noticing that Hands was looking over his shoulder. He shifted his head a little, so she could see.

"Just looking over types. I focus more on egg groups, heh."

He stood up then - leaning slightly on Truse. "Well! I know some of the family would like some battle time, but it has occured to me that that will probably be coming in spades in the near future. So for today, I think I'll just explore Fuschia a little bit before we leave tommorrow."

Also, while he didn't say it, he watned to try to push his legs a bit more if possible. He raised Hands' pokeball, but noted that she slid a little behind Truse. Perhaps she wasn't fond of pokeballs? He nodded. "Okay then, Hands - right now it's not /too/ focal that people be in their pokeballs."

With Truse helping support him, he stepped outside to walk around.

Eshkigal
2013-01-13, 08:51 AM
Doug
Sadly, nothing exciting happens that night, and in time, you return and head to bed.

Aeon
Zach, Doug, and John seem to have already gone to sleep, with Tony having left for some food a short while ago. Tearu is at the gym. What would you like to do?

Zach
You head to the gym after getting your supplies, and find it roped off as a bomb squad goes in. Guess you found out one place that'd likely get targeted.

Tearu
A single blow lands on the venomoth, doing slight damage. This kicks off some dust that tries to settle on Fenn, one you recognize as a powerful paralytic that has even stopped steel mon cold.
[roll0]-stun spore, 11+speed evasion to hit

Esprit15
2013-01-13, 12:12 PM
Bomb squad? That's not good. He tries to find one of the people who was keeping people back from the wreck. "Monsieur, what is happened here?"

Cormag81
2013-01-13, 02:24 PM
Tearu flinches knowing that Fenikkusu was going to have to fight itself to keep going now. "Keep it up Buddy, get some distance and finish it of with Air Cutter."

Paralysis: [roll0] V6
Fenikkusu: Air Cutter
AC: [roll1] V2 Crit on 18+
Damage: [2d10+20]

Major
2013-01-14, 04:50 PM
Aeon will also go to sleep.

Eshkigal
2013-01-18, 11:02 PM
(Just a reminder, you guys can structure your mornings)
Zach:
"Bomb scare from a local gang, trying to take care of it. Please back away from the area, sir."
They get back to work. Now what?

Aeon:
You wake up! Tony seems to be setting things up, and Zach's who knows where. Others may not be up yet. Now what?

Tearu:
The blade of air hits it, but stays up, though bloodied. The moth lashes out with psychic energies, trying to disorient Fenn. (Confusion, and venomoth is at half range)
[roll0]-2+sp. def, confuses on 19-20
[roll1]

Esprit15
2013-01-18, 11:54 PM
"Sorry, just asking..." He backs away and looks around the town a bit. What to do... Hm, meeting some mons in the Safari Zone could be good. Get some more breeding stock for Papa if nothing else. He seems to want to try things besides Ghosts after all. He heads to the Safari Zone again.

"Hello again. I was looking at possibly trying out your... ah, what is the word... I believe it was called the Adoption Center yesterday? The facility where I can catch Pokémon."

Era is meanwhile looking at the area again. Wow the place looks different when you're four or five feet taller.

Cormag81
2013-01-19, 01:22 PM
Fennikkusu let's finish this close the gap and finish it off. Fennikkusu flys up to the moth and attempts to hit it shaply with its steel beak.

Fennikkusu:
Hp: 66/78
Def: 19
SDEF: 18
Speed: 6
Paralysis roll: [roll0] vs 7
Accuracy check: [roll1] vs 2+ physical evasion
Damage: [roll2]

nosugref4323
2013-01-23, 01:39 PM
John wakes up. Feeds his Pokemon, and decides to pay a visit to the Lapras over by the safari zone.

Major
2013-01-23, 04:02 PM
Aeon walks up to Tony and nods, "Morning. Need help with anything?" She asks.

Eshkigal
2013-01-28, 04:02 PM
Tearu
The beak lands, and the moth is barely up still. However, it gathers psychic energies yet again, blasting them at Fenn.
[roll0]
[roll1]

John
You head to the Safari Zone, and find your friend diving for some wild magikarp they let in to keep it hunting.

Zach
The receptionist smiles and pulls out a bag of 30 balls and some food.
"That will be 500 poke, sir."

Aeon
"Just figuring out the best way to approach things. We could cut up towards Saffron, which is faster between cities but more likely to get some delays by trainers, or around the coast, which is slower, but has a wider variety of pokemon for the teams and can be useful in other ways. Mostly just checking with friends in the area if they've seen anything while tending to webs."

Esprit15
2013-01-28, 04:13 PM
Zachariah hands the woman the money and takes the balls. Hm, wonder how they do this. (Should it matter, Era and Ambrule are the only ones out)

Major
2013-01-28, 05:03 PM
"Trainers are less likely to be as dangerous since it's competitive. Wilds tend to be a bit more unhappy with people getting in their territory. Plus no reason to slow down, most the people joining in seem to have their pokemon. Worst case, put it to a vote." Aeon says with a shrug.

Cormag81
2013-01-28, 10:43 PM
"almost there buddy just a little more to go. get your distance and finish it with a swift," Tearu shouts. Fennikusu reacts instantly flying back while sending a wave of homing yellow stars at the moth.

Fennikkusu:
Hp: 53/78
Def: 19
SDEF: 18
Speed: 6
Confusion: [roll0]
Paralysis: [roll1] v8
Accuracy check: [roll2] For crit cant miss (if i actually get to use it)
Damage: [roll3]

nosugref4323
2013-01-29, 05:47 PM
He for the Lapras to finish hunting before he announces his presence to the Lapras. Both audibly and mentally. John then tells the Lapras everything that happened since the kid took that guys wallet via telepathy.
The gang, the bombs, the gaint metagross, the crazy gang leader, every detail he could possibly remember.

It was just so fresh in his mind, and it weighed a heavy toll on him. Just telling the someone else even if was just the Lapras, it made him feel better.

Then he asks the Lapras how it was doing, in the tank. and if anything interesting has been going on since he left. (this time auidibly)

Eshkigal
2013-02-04, 04:42 PM
Aeon:
"True, though I may need to split off for a bit to check on things. You guys head to Saffron while I follow the coast on Turbo, then? I can make excellent time on him."

Tearu:
At last, the venomoth finally goes down, getting replaced by what seems to be a yellow and purple beast with a sickly, gangrenous look to it. Its face is dominated by a large nose giving off noxious vapors.
(If you want a fresh mon, now is an excellent time to swap.)

Zach:
You are waved in, and venture through a gate into a wide plain. However, something seems to be rumbling your way.
A whole lot of somethings, and they are close. (Dex to phase out of the way in time)

John:
As you make your presence known, the lapras rises to the surface happily. As you speak to her, she makes the appropriate noises-shocked gasps at adventure, happy coos as you mention new allies, consoling, mourning calls at the pain he endured, and that of the metagross. When he's done, she swims over and reaches out with her long neck, nuzzling you as if to try and make it all feel better in your head.

Cormag81
2013-02-04, 05:49 PM
Tearu looks at genzai as he scans the new arrival "You're up Genzai, Nice job Fenikkusu!"

Fenikkusu is returned, Genzai is sent out holding off on starting the fight until I know who goes first.
Genzai:
HP: 81/81
DEF:16
SDEF:15
SPD:5

nosugref4323
2013-02-04, 06:49 PM
John hugs the Lapras. Having someone or in this case a good friend (who happened to be a pokemon) who you just dump all of your problems on.
After a good minute of just hugging the pokemon. John asks the Lapras if there's anything that that he can do or get the Lapras?

As he waits for the reply he thinks about some of his own items. It might be time to go back to the mart and see if they restocked recently.

Esprit15
2013-02-04, 06:51 PM
Plain...rumbling...this better not be a stampede or something. DEX: [roll0]

Major
2013-02-04, 06:52 PM
"Will you be safe traveling by yourself?" Aeon asked. "Where should we meet up?"

Eshkigal
2013-02-07, 03:26 PM
Tearu:
The questionable entity goes first, as your dex tells you you are facing an altered hypno, it shoots a beam of energy at Genzai.
[roll0]-psybeam
[roll1]

John:
The lapras shakes it's head before diving. It comes back up with what looks to be a fragment of its own shell in its mouth, as you have come to find out they occasionally break theirs to keep it from getting too big. The lapras gives it to you, before waving with a fin and seeing you off. Possibly means stay safe.

Zach:
Unfortunately for you, it is. A veritable flood of derp stampedes into you, and you and Era find yourself being carried deeper into the safari zone on the backs of hundreds of bidoof.

Aeon:
"...Probably? It's never certain, but can't hurt. Anyway, if the others agree, we can meet at Lavender."

Esprit15
2013-02-07, 03:39 PM
"Ah! Let me go, rodents!" He flings dozens of them away, but hardly makes a dent in the swarm as be is carried along. Era remains more calm, though unnerved at the rodents.

Eshkigal
2013-02-07, 03:51 PM
For every one you toss, a dozen more take it's place even as the tossed rejoin ranks. Seems like you're in this until they say otherwise and-wait, is that a pond? Please turn. Please-*SPLOOSH*
You and Era suddenly find that bidoof fur is unpleasant to ride upon when they are wet. However, there are enough of them that you only get slightly wet by their swimming. But...what's that laughing noise?

Esprit15
2013-02-07, 04:29 PM
Perception: [roll0]
"Era, see if you can find a non-Bidoof mind, preferably one that is laughing. I wanna show them something really funny." Ambrule gives off a hiss as water steams off of her. "I think I'll just float along after you. Less falling in water that way."

Cormag81
2013-02-07, 05:20 PM
"Okay let's begin, show me what you got." Genzai begins to glow brightly and sends a wave of pure white light straight at the yellow mon.

Genzai mirror shot
AC:[roll0] v5 raise all opposing AC by 2 on 16-20
Damage: [roll1]
Genzai: 81/81
DEF:16
SDEF:15
SPD:5

nosugref4323
2013-02-08, 02:11 PM
John pockets the piece of The Laprass' shell. After saying good bye he heads home and gets some sting and fashions it into a necklace. Thanks so much old buddy. he thinks.

He then heads over to the mart and sees if there's anything worth buying.Especially any healing items for trainers

Eshkigal
2013-02-12, 07:23 PM
Tearu: The beam slams into the hypno, causing it to hiss out. Doesn't do as much damage as you want. It tries blasting Genzai.
[roll0]-confusion
[roll1]

John: There's plenty there. Lumlum juice, fresh water, lemonade, soda pop...
(basically, just give me a list and I'll get you a total. Prices are in the PHB, and if I have some issue I'll mention what ou don't find. Generally just stuff like an HM will be hard to find, though.)

Zach: There's no sign of the mon until part of the water rises up and spritzes you. It phases through a bidoof before delving back down, and your dex says frillish.

Esprit15
2013-02-12, 10:18 PM
Ooh! Zach's frustration disappears when he sees what the mon is. Papa was talking about wanting one of those. Something Ghost but more interesting and helpful to a young trainer than Gastly.

Hey, get up here. I'm not allowed to fight you, so I wanna ask you something. My dad is a breeder (though not the best), breeds mons for new trainers in Mistralton, and you're something he has been really wanting to get ahold of.

Cormag81
2013-02-13, 02:38 AM
Watching the psychic wave wash over the slowest of Genzai's three heads Tearu realizes that his newest mon will fit in quite well. "Keep it up Genzai let's see some sparks." Genzai closes range a little more before beginning to spiral around itself letting a charge build before releasing it in the Hypno's direction.

Genzai: thunder shock
AC:[roll0] v2 paralyze on 17-20
Damage: [roll1]
Genzai: 71/81
DEF:16
SDEF:15
SPD:5

nosugref4323
2013-02-14, 07:51 AM
After browsing for a bit, he realized there was nothing that his pokemon needed... other than him not passing out during a battle. (again) With this in mind he picks up 2 lumlum juice, 3 soda pops, and 2 lemonades. He then heads over to the counter and asks. How much do I owe you for al of this?

Major
2013-02-14, 10:44 PM
"Well, we will know when they all arrive. Though it doesn't really matter. If they have a problem with Lavander and that's where the Legends send us, then it will just be me and you."

Eshkigal
2013-02-17, 09:27 PM
Zach: The frillish rises up and spritzes you in the face, giggling and sinking back down below.
(Gotta try a bit harder than that)

Tearu: The hypno disperses the lightning before it gets close, launching a psybeam back.
[roll0]
[roll1]

John:
"2900 poke, sir. Will that be all for today?"

Aeon:
"Zach's family. We'll have him, at least. The other two are more questionable, but...I think they'll follow along. What would you say? You've known them as long as Zach or I have known them, after all."

Esprit15
2013-02-17, 09:37 PM
Or Era could shock you-

Could but won't.

-but could. He pulls the Frillish out of the water telekinetically. "I really wish they allowed us to show our strength as a trainer here, but, alas.

Come on, you know what goes along with being a breeder's mon, don't you?" Era, you mind translating for him? What do I have to do to entice him?

Eshkigal
2013-02-17, 09:45 PM
As you lift, you notice a jagged scar along its back.
So that's why they don't allow that.
For starters, a sense of humor, which Galactic sorely lacked. You're not making a good impression, Zach.

Major
2013-02-17, 09:51 PM
"Honestly I can't say. They seem the type to jump into danger, which, while foolish, at least means they'll probably help. At the same time who knows? They have no stake in things."

Esprit15
2013-02-17, 09:58 PM
Ah... He sets the Frillish down carefully at the water's edge. "Look, I'm not the best with people, and my humor I'll admit is, at best, rough." He soaks his hand in some of the water and tries to gently pat the Frillish. "Say, you're related to ghosts. Are you able to speak like them?"

nosugref4323
2013-02-17, 11:36 PM
yes that will be everything. Thanks

Cormag81
2013-02-18, 01:02 PM
Another wave of psychic energy barely catchs one of genzais heads forcing Tearu to begin to worry if his new mon is even trying. "What was that? I think you need to get serious." In response Genzai begins to glow once more.

Genzai: mirror shot
AC:[roll0] v5 raise AC on 16-20
Damage: [roll1]
Genzai: 52/81
DEF:16
SDEF:15
SPD:5

Eshkigal
2013-02-19, 06:28 PM
Zach:
The frillish hisses, before speaking in a bubbling and gurgling voice.
Splash us and bash us if I can't, human.
It swims a bit further away from you, upset.
Why woulds I want to go back to being forced to have eggses, huh?
He coughs a couple times.

John:
The cashier nods, rings you up, and sends you on your way. (Anything else?)

Aeon:
Tony puts down a map, and rummages in a backpack, taking out a few random items, one bottle of fairly murky smoke.
"Well, sometimes paths surprise you, Aeon. They might have ties different than you or I, but I am reasonably certain they have some reason, otherwise they would've probably run at super ghosts."
He pockets some shards of bones and the bottle.
"Now, I have some rituals to do, so mind if I go take care of them? Need some privacy to do it."

Tearu:
The hypno is barely standing as it keeps going.
[roll0]confusion, must roll 6+sp. def
[roll1]

Esprit15
2013-02-19, 06:42 PM
"Je suis désolé. I wasn't aware you were used for forced breeding. I'd have never even proposed that to you if I had known. I reassure you he doesn't force any of his Pokémon to breed. Ambrule can attest to that. Still, I don't think you would enjoy that life, due to the bad associations you have.

May I ask how you got that scar on your back? It looks bad. Who owned you that they would do something like that?" He sits by the water's edge. It was unlikely that he would convince the Frillish, but right now that wasn't a goal anymore.

Era and Ambrule go off a ways, talking to each other.

Cormag81
2013-02-20, 01:28 AM
"Okay buddy time to finish it one more blow." Genzai reacts to its instructions by picking up a piece of stray metal with its magnitism and hurling it right at the hypno.

Genzai: magnet bomb
AC:[roll0] can't miss
Damage: [roll1]
Genzai: 41/81
DEF:16
SDEF:15
SPD:5

Major
2013-02-20, 10:05 AM
Aeon shrugs, "Sure, have fun with that." She says stepping outside and leaning against the wall to wait.

nosugref4323
2013-02-21, 03:16 PM
John walks out of the mart with very little money left in his pocket... So he started asking around if anyone wanted a battle. If not he would head over to the pokemon center and see if he could find anyone there.

Eshkigal
2013-02-26, 08:46 PM
Tearu: The hypno finally falls, and is recalled. The accelgor leaps forward. (You can swap or continue, he is faster)

Aeon: You head outside, and you feel some pressure in your mind. Something that feels too foreign to be human.

John: Unfortunately, the bomb scare in several areas of the city has people spending little time in wide, public spaces. You head back to find Aeon outside the Center.

Zach: I don't know, he just began calling us preciouses while torturing me whenever I didn't do what he wanted. Other humanses called him Galacticses.

Esprit15
2013-02-26, 10:00 PM
A bit of water by Zachariah's feet steams. He hadn't heard much about Galactic. Some weird Sinnoh group, if he remembered right. "That is sick. Qui l'enfer t'appelle 'précieuse' quand il te torture!? Franchement!" He pauses as he starts yelling and notices the hot water, jumping back from the pond. "...sorry. Met people similar in my own home area. They claim to be all about the rights of Pokémon, but more than once I seen some beating a mon. It's pathetic and it Muking pisses me off... Heh, loved watching Papa chase one of them off our land, Maman's Froslass sometimes helping... Anyways, I am sorry for how I acted. Was stupid."

Cormag81
2013-02-26, 10:22 PM
"You got one more in you?" Tearu asks Fennikusu.
"Skarmory!" Fennikusu Exclaims spreading it's wings and hoping into the ring.
"Magne?" Genzai says as it looks back at it's master
"You did great, it's just Fennikusu is the better type match up here. So I thought I would let him back in now that he is rested. plus this give you a chance to catch your breath, or whatever it is you do to rest." Tearu explains not quite sure if magneton's needed to breath. he would need to look into that at a latter time. The magneton on the other hand seems to accept this explanation and floats back to Tearu's side.

Fennikkusu:
Hp: 53/78
Def: 19
SDEF: 18
Speed: 6

Eshkigal
2013-02-26, 10:51 PM
Tearu:
The juggler and accelgor nod, and then the accelgor begins blitzing around the arena, showing four different ones.
(clones are 4 m apart from each other in a line)

Zach:
The frillish backs off as you heat up the water, then listens as you rant.
Heh. Stupid humanses.
It squirts you again to cool you off a bit more, getting another steam cloud.
Don't think we'd be a good match, but I can point you to better grounds. If you promises to calm down. Everyone here's been hurt somehow.

Esprit15
2013-02-26, 11:01 PM
He smiles as he wipes the water off. "Perhaps not. Eh, everybody isn't a perfect fit for everyone. Some of us have different styles of training and bonding. I hope you find someone fitting for you. Maybe a Mystic. They tend to treat their family very well.

Is there anyone who isn't mentally scarred by it? Has need of a good family, but is okay with a trainer who is more...aggressive isnt the right word... Rough but not abusive."

Eshkigal
2013-02-26, 11:04 PM
Let's see...oh! There's the rufflet, humanses! This one hatched here, oh yes!
The frillish hops out of the pool, and begins floating above the ground.
Follow me, humanses!

Esprit15
2013-02-26, 11:21 PM
"Rufflet. Nice. Era, Ambrule, come on!" The two follow, Ambrule taking her usual place. With the Noctowl, he didn't need another bird, but it might make a good starter for one of the siblings.

nosugref4323
2013-02-27, 06:27 AM
After searching for an hour to fins some one to battle, he sighs and heads back to the center. He then sees Aeon leaning against the wall outside the center. He tries to strike up a conversation with her.

I don't think we have properly meet yet. My name is John he says to Aeon while offering a hand.

Cormag81
2013-02-27, 11:57 AM
"Nice try, Fenikkusu you know what to do." The steel bird throws its head back and breaths a wave of stars at all the clones.

Fenikkusu: Swift
AC:[roll0] can't miss
Damage:[roll1]

Major
2013-02-27, 03:09 PM
Aeon holds up a hand to silence John while she tried to focus on the presence in her mind. A frown crossed her face at the thought of someone in her mind. "Hold up."

nosugref4323
2013-02-28, 02:07 AM
John is taken back by the gesture. he decides to wait patiently for Aeon to finish whatever she is thinking about. In the mean time to keep himself occupied he decides to go thought surfing. he closes his eyes and just listens to the thoughts of those around him, except for Aeon.

Eshkigal
2013-03-06, 09:42 PM
Aeon and John:
The mind feels strange, alien. Definitely inhuman. It doesn't care that you notice, though seems to be puzzled as to why you're unhappy. It's also hard to lock on to...

Zach:
On your way with the frillish, you end up coming across some serpents. Scanning them shows them to be ekans.

Tearu:
[roll0]-if I roll...let's say three, that hits. Swift is a single target move.
Before Fen shoots, the accelgor seems to watch and mimic it's movements, shooting its own burst of stars out. (Using Me First, which mimics an enemy's move and is an interrupt if you aren't faster. Accelgor has 20 speed. Unless Fen is faster than 20, you get to go again.)
You find the right one! It's still up, though.
[roll1]

Esprit15
2013-03-06, 09:59 PM
Zachariah looks at the Ekans. Interesting, but not what he was looking for, really. He continues onward.

Major
2013-03-06, 11:42 PM
What do you want and why are you intruding into my mind?

nosugref4323
2013-03-07, 12:58 AM
Strange I never picked this thing up before... Either it was flying under my radar or it recently arrived. And it's definitely not human, could it be a pokemon?Where are you? Can we talk face to face?

Cormag81
2013-03-07, 06:50 PM
The steel raptor ignores the returning stars like the don't even exist. "Nice job, now close in and finish the job." The Skarmory takes off closing in on the Accelgor and ramms it's hard beak into the small bug.

Fennikusu:Peck
AC:[roll0]
Damage:[roll]1d12+26[/Roll
Hp: 43/78
Def: 19
SDEF: 18
Speed: 6

Eshkigal
2013-03-12, 12:16 AM
Aeon and John:
To say this.
Something yellow teleports onto Aeon's head. John can see it has a fat tail and strange, segmented body.
Tag! C'mon! Play and you get a prize!
It teleports again, and there's a small commotion from inside the center.

Tearu: The last mon finally drops, and the trainer nods.
"Good work. The battle of attrition you will face on your way to Koga is long and arduous, so may this at least help outside of here."
The trainer tosses a small bag full of 2 grand in poke and 6 quick balls to you.
(Exp tomorrow)

Zach: As you walk further into safari zone territory, a pink thing with a ridiculously long tongue walks into view.

Esprit15
2013-03-12, 12:25 AM
What in the void... Kanto has such odd species of Pokémon. He gives the mon a wide berth as he continues to follow his Frillish guide. Shame that most of these were rescued and fighting wasn't allowed. That was always his favorite way to earn trust, proving his own strength.

nosugref4323
2013-03-12, 05:21 AM
Well... I have nothing better to do. John thinks to himself. Come on! It went into the center. John says to Aeon as he sprints into the center to play "tag" with the Pokemon.

The game is afoot.

Cormag81
2013-03-12, 07:25 PM
Tearu snatches the bag out of the air. "Thx it was fun. Two questions, one where do we go from here? And two since this is a war of attrition I'm assuming I won't get a chance to use a center until the end one way or another?"

Major
2013-03-15, 09:28 AM
"I don't play tag..." Aeon says annoyed though she follows John into the pokemon center since she had nothing else to do.

Eshkigal
2013-03-19, 08:33 PM
Aeon and John:
You run in, and find the mon-you scan it quickly to find it's an abra-has just managed to leap on a two headed bird (doduo) that seems to be a wild brought in to try and capture.
Adventure!
It rides further into the center on the panicked bird.

Tearu:
The juggler pulls out a few blades, spinning them in the air before tossing one at a wall, which falls over.
"That way to your next fight. Take care, and if you want to back out at any time, speak up."
You head forward, and find a guy milking a giant serpent's fangs of venom.

Zach:
As you wander into the forests, you hear the cries of many birds. (wis check to find the one you want early on)

Esprit15
2013-03-19, 08:43 PM
WIS: [roll0]
"Man, Arte would like this."

Who? Era looks over confused.

"My sister. Well, oldest sister, about a year younger than me. She loves birds... I wonder how school is going for her. Hopefully well."

Cormag81
2013-03-19, 09:34 PM
Tearu nods to the juggler before heading forward "Genzai you're up first" the hyperactive mon glides forward.

Exp? This is all subject to change when I get that thx
Genzai: 41/81
DEF:16
SDEF:15
SPD:5

Eshkigal
2013-03-19, 09:43 PM
Tearu
"You know, it's generally proper to establish how many and what rules to use, first."
The man doesn't look up from what he's doing, carefully working around the seviper's fangs.
(Sorry, have a few things running at the same time, so I get forgetful. 2100+2800+2800=7700 exp, split among your mon used.)

Zach
You spot an egg near the ground, gently wobbling back and forth. Looks happy.

Esprit15
2013-03-19, 09:45 PM
"I'll tell you more later." He carefully walks towards the egg, looking around for parents before getting too close. Perception: [roll]1d20[/roll[

Cormag81
2013-03-19, 11:15 PM
"You're right I apologize. I assumed the rules would carry over from the last battle. If you wish to renegotiate the terms of engagement I'm not against it." He signals Genzai back to his side and sprays his newest mon with a super potion.


Super potion:[roll0]
Genzai post level up
Hp:46+potion roll/86
Def:16
SDef:15
Spd:5

Major
2013-03-20, 01:11 AM
Aeon sighs, but heads after the Abra anyways. She moves deeper into the Center and looks to John, "Any ideas what the hell this is about?"

nosugref4323
2013-03-20, 04:32 AM
None what so ever. As he follows the rodeo abra further into the center.

Eshkigal
2013-03-20, 12:12 PM
Tearu
"Well, every trainer has different specialties. Tell you what, your team stays within smacking range of the ground, my team won't burrow beneath it. Deal?"
His bottle full of venom, he releases the seviper's head and lets it slither forward. He then fumbles for a cane, and levers himself up.
"I only have three on hand that are generally appropriate for gym fights, so three on three?"

Aeon and John
Your newest buddy laughs in your heads as you pursue the bird and psychic mon.
Sometimes there is no point! That's what makes it fun!
(D20+dex or con to maneuver your way in front of the doduo or catch up)

Zach: You're so caught up in the egg, you fail to notice that a pidgey above you has just vacated its bowels. The frillish laughs as you feel something wet and sticky land on your head.

Esprit15
2013-03-20, 12:47 PM
Zachariah takes a deep breath. You had your freak out for today. Can't have another one. A small flame burns hot around his hand as he runs it through his hair, the smell of burning bird crap filling the air for a bit. Breath, relax, don't respond. He looks again at the egg. Togepi. Very interesting.

nosugref4323
2013-03-20, 01:03 PM
There's always a point. In your case it's to cause chaos and have fun. Why? I'm not really sure, but it will end soon.
John hustles the best he can to gain some ground on the abra doduo combo.

[roll0]To gain ground
Thank you con stat.

Cormag81
2013-03-20, 02:09 PM
"You sir, have yourself a deal. Genzai keep low and be careful, we don't know what tricks he's going to pull."

Genzai:
Hp:83/86
Def:16
SDef:15
Spd:5

Major
2013-03-20, 02:40 PM
"If there is no point, I have better things to do then chase you." Aeon says rolling her eyes and debating just turning and walking back outside. However, she doubted it was really without a point so she'd pursue for now and find out what the point was later.

"Screw it." Aeon said holding out her hand. She was about to summon her energy bow when she hesitated. If she did it now, people would see and might question and then it'd draw attention. Until she could get this thing out of the center and away from people she'd have to wait. However, there WAS one thing she could do.

"Freeze." Aeon said as she hurled the styler's energy at the pokemon while pursuing in case it avoided her capture attempt.


Styler capture roll + Perfect Practice
[roll0]

Dex
[roll1]

Eshkigal
2013-03-20, 03:25 PM
Aeon and John
The doduo becomes entranced by the energies, coming over to Aeon and looking up at her happily. John grabs the abra as its mounts stops.
Awwww! But it looked like you guys were sad and stressed. Games help like that. And I was bored. And felt like it.
The abra teleports onto John's shoulder, swinging his legs.
So, what would you two like to do?

Zach
The frillish gurgles again.
Birdses don't watch where they goeses. Just life, humanses, just life.
(Give me a perception check)

OoC: I'm going on a trip soon, so mind if I wait until it's done to start the new fight, Cor?

nosugref4323
2013-03-20, 04:13 PM
I appreciate the thought. Your heart is in the right place, I'll give you that. I'll keep playing tag with you if you want. Just don't cause any more chaos, this city is in a tight spot right now with the bomb scares.

Esprit15
2013-03-20, 05:59 PM
"Yeah, I know. Doesn't mean I have to enjoy it." He takes a (more careful) look around again. Perception: [roll0]

Eshkigal
2013-03-20, 08:06 PM
John
Okay, then less chaos. But what's a bomb?

Zach
You see spearow and pidgeys mostly, a tailow here, a murkrow there. There's a hoothoot asleep above you. Still not spotting it, though.

Tearu
The serpent moves forward, eyes glaring directly into Genzai's, as if trying to intimidate the other mon into being unable to move.
(Accidentally posted before rolling, using Glare)

Esprit15
2013-03-20, 08:18 PM
Come on, where are you... He could hear the cry, any Unovan would know it. More requested Perception: [roll0]

Eshkigal
2013-03-20, 08:43 PM
You finally spot the rufflet, flitting around the forest. He settles down on a tree where some prey had been set out.

Esprit15
2013-03-20, 09:04 PM
Yes! There it was! Now how to go about this... Well a hunter likely doesn't like to just be handed food. Era, see if it is interested in a small game. I don't want to just be bothersome to it. If the Rufflet doesn't seem to have a problem, the Magikarp gives a sudden (stiff) flop away from the young bird.

nosugref4323
2013-03-21, 11:44 AM
Imagine a koffing using self destruct... Then look at the result. That's the equivalent of bomb. And there's a few of these devices scattered somewhere in the city.

Can we continue this game outside though? It's kind of fun.

Cormag81
2013-03-21, 12:11 PM
Genzai flinches back from the snakes glare but fights through and begins to gather light once again.

Paralysis roll:
[roll0] v6
Mirror shot
[roll1] v5 +2 AC on 16-20
[roll2]
Genzai:
Hp:83/86
Def:16
SDef:15
Spd:5

Major
2013-03-21, 10:32 PM
"I'm not sad or depressed. I'm focused." Aeon says. "I'm here on business and waiting for others who are coming along."

Eshkigal
2013-03-26, 07:16 PM
Aeon and John:
The abra makes a bleh sound at John's description, sticking his tongue out. Seems to not like that idea. It looks at Aeon oddly.
Still, you gotta loosen up or you'll likely fail, have some fun while you wait. Like this!
The abra wraps his tail around John's arm and flips over, hanging freely from it, giggling in your heads.
After all, you're alive! The bird's alive! And you saved lives! Your allies are out taking the last chance they might get to relax while they can, why not you?

Tearu:
The seviper gets hit, and hisses loudly, before slashing up through the links with his tail.
[roll0]-Night Slash, 3+def after flash cannon, crit on 18-20
[roll1]
[roll2]-in case of crit

Zach:
The rufflet looks at the magikarp curiously, before hopping after it, trying to eat it as you bring it towards you.

Esprit15
2013-03-26, 07:37 PM
The dead fish swims through the trees, ever so slightly faster than the Rufflet can fly with. Come on, you're a smart little bird. The fish begins to trace out a path through the trees, hardly straying from it. He wasn't just going to catch any Rufflet here, after all. He wanted to make sure it was well enough to travel, to hold its own in a fight.

The Rufflet chases after the fish, starting to get frustrated and tired. I just wanna eat, dang it, and then this dead fish starts flying around the forest like some sort of possessed fish demon! Screw this... The Rufflet stops chasing for a moment, the fish continuing its path through the trees.

Wait... does it even see me? The Rufflet hops up as the Magikarp flies by it, claws cutting right through the tough scales of the fish and pinning it to the ground. Victory! The Rufflet pecks at the fish violently at first, making sure that it wasn't going to swim/fly off again, before enjoying its well earned meal.

Zachariah meanwhile smiles. Was worried when the bird stopped for a moment, but all was well. As the bird makes a leap at the fish, he lets go of his grip, simply guiding the fall so as to not injure the Rufflet. As the bird tears into the carcass, he inches closer. "Nice catch. I didn't know they had flying Magikarp here." Ambrule, mind translating anything it says?

nosugref4323
2013-03-26, 08:29 PM
John looks at the Abra, and then looks over at Aeon. He's right you know. We saved lives.

Then to the Abra.
I would like to continue playing tag if you want to.

Major
2013-03-26, 09:59 PM
"I don't deny that we saved lives." Aeon says with a shrug, "But that doesn't mean that time needs to be wasted or that goofing off is the best way to kill the time." Aeon says. "You two can go play, I'll wait." She said. "And somehow I doubt that by not playing tag I'll fail."

Eshkigal
2013-03-27, 06:40 PM
Aeon and John
The abra giggles before a spectral green plant monster sinks out of it and into the ground, shifting into the form of a crazy looking ten year old.
Well if you don't play with me, then you won't be able to beat me. See you at the Rock Tunnel, silly!
A tendril waves, and the apparition disappears into the ground. The abra looks down, then shrugs.
That was weird. Still wanna play, John?

Zach
The rufflet caws, obviously proud of himself.
Must've been the first one, and it was no match for his smarts.

Esprit15
2013-03-27, 08:12 PM
"Heheh, nope, no it wasn't. Out of curiosity, do you know where you are? Besides a forest, that is."

Cormag81
2013-03-27, 11:44 PM
Genzai avoids the snake with easy before gathering electricity to zap its opponent.

Paralysis roll
[roll0] v7
Thundershock:
AC: [roll1] paralyze on 17+
Damage: [roll2]
Genzai:
Hp:83/86
Def:16
SDef:15
Spd:5/2
I think you're off mirror shot raises the enemy AC by 2 not one as a bonus affect.

Major
2013-03-28, 01:19 PM
"What the hell was that..." Aeon asks as she blinks in confusion.

nosugref4323
2013-03-29, 12:19 AM
I have absolutely no idea... John replies while doing his best not looking creeped out.

A few seconds of silence later he comes up with a plan. let's find the others. Maybe they'll know something about this... thing we just saw.

To the Abra Me and my friends are playing hide and go seek. I'm it, and I was wondering if you could help me find them?

Eshkigal
2013-03-30, 05:16 PM
John and Aeon
The abra thinks before nodding.
Is this the building or the city?

Zach
The rufflet preens some more over his victory over the karp, before looking at you curiously.
How do you mean? This is home. Home is my territory.

Tearu
Unfortunately, Genzai seizes up as he tries to build electricity, the energies dissipating while the seviper still tries to blink the spots out of his eyes, going for a bite.
[roll0] 4+def with mirror shot, flinch on 15-20
[roll1]

Esprit15
2013-03-30, 05:22 PM
"Not exactly what I meant, but that's not important. I...happen to know a young trainer. She's just getting ready to start off, and, well... You seem like a mon that she would work well with... You would get a lot stronger with her than you ever would be able to here."

Eshkigal
2013-03-30, 05:40 PM
Tearu (Ooh, bite chain. This could go bad.)
And bites down again, finding its mark. If you have static, the topmost layer of skin crackles away like paper, revealing new scales.
[roll0]
[roll1]

Zach
The rufflet taps his beak thoughtfully, cawing out a few things.
Meet new people, kill new prey, impress new chicks, grow my territory...could be fun.

Esprit15
2013-03-30, 05:46 PM
"Alright, bien!" He pulls out one of the balls, the first one he actually has ended up using here.

nosugref4323
2013-03-31, 03:17 PM
They are somewhere in the city.

Major
2013-03-31, 11:22 PM
Aeon shrugged, "Possibly, but I doubt it. Either way, it knows a bit about our plans which isn't good.

Eshkigal
2013-04-03, 06:18 PM
Tearu: Bite chain has no brakes!
[roll0]
[roll1]

John and Aeon
'Kay.
It points at the befuddled security that have arrived recently, looking at the (currently ignored) doduo and the abra.
Do you know where their friends are? No? Okay.
The abra then hops off and walks down the hall, repeating the question to anyone he sees.

Zach
You're still surrounded by birds, and there seems to be mountainous terrain nearby one way, and a lake another. Which way would you prefer?

Esprit15
2013-04-03, 09:07 PM
He looks at the two options before him...I have never caught a Water type. Well, or an Ice type, but there probably weren't any of the latter... Unless they had a Snorunt. That would be cool. Oh well, probably too hot here for those. Zachariah heads down to the lake.

Eshkigal
2013-04-03, 09:29 PM
(And of course it's a crit)
[roll0]

Cormag81
2013-04-04, 07:44 PM
Tearu shakes his head as the snake lands a string of bites on each of Genzai's three heads. "Mukking ninja's. Sorry Genzai, just keep it together we'll get it back later. Now I know why you didn't want my mon to fly"

Worst thing (besides endless stream of damage) is that each of these turns my para roll gets bigger.
Genzai:
Hp:40/86
Def:16
SDef:15
Spd:5/2

Eshkigal
2013-04-08, 08:52 PM
Tearu
"Actually, it's so I don't have to rely on Chuckles to win. Besides, I'm a groomer."
And the bite chain continues! NO BRAKES!
[roll0]
[roll1]

Cormag81
2013-04-08, 09:26 PM
"Genzai get your distance and fire another mirror shot"

Paralysis roll
[roll0] v11
Mirror shot:
[roll1]
[roll2]
Genzai:
Hp:26/86
Def:16
SDef:15
Spd:5/2

nosugref4323
2013-04-13, 09:10 PM
Hold on there... Can't just go around asking people if they seen my friends. That's cheating. He tells the Abra as he catches up with it. Here these are there face of who we looking for. He says sending the pictures of what they look like. Now you ready? Let's go.

Eshkigal
2013-04-30, 06:15 PM
OoC: Sorry about the delay guys.

Tearu
The beam blasts into the serpent, who nearly goes down. Its tail glazes over with dark, roiling energies, and it darts forward.
[roll0] Night Slash, 6+def, crit on 18-20
[roll1]
[roll2]-in case of crit

John
'Kay! I think they're out-
Then he looks towards the hall.
Uh oh, the unfun ones are here. Bye!
He hops towards one of your empty pokeballs and disappears just as the Rangers appear.
(male, 13, rest is up to you.)

Zach
You head towards the lake, and spot several mon sunning themselves before hearing you and diving into the water.

nosugref4323
2013-04-30, 08:15 PM
Well... It looks like I got a new friend. Josh turns and sees the Rangers coming down the hallway.I agree with you Aeon, but at the moment we have company. he says gesturing down the hall in the Rangers direction.

Cormag81
2013-04-30, 08:20 PM
The tail harmlessly bounces off one of Genzai's magnet-arms "Come on Genzai almost there."

Paralysis check:
[roll0] v12
Thunder shock:
[roll1] v2+Sdef para on 17+
[roll2]
Genzai:
Hp:26/86
Def:16
SDef:15
Spd:5/2
Edit: can I swap my two rolls :)

Esprit15
2013-04-30, 08:30 PM
Zachariah looks around for water types by the shore that weren't so skittish.
Perception, I assume? [roll0]

Major
2013-04-30, 11:53 PM
Aeon glances back at the rangers, "Need something?" She asks.

Prospector
2013-05-02, 11:27 PM
There’s a sudden crack of thunder in an otherwise sunny clear day. Following it is whining noise throughout Safari Zone. For a brief moment the sun is blocked out as smoking hulk of metal comes screaming out the sky. It looks like it was once some sort of flying vehicle but now nothing but a falling death trap. The noise gets louder and louder as it rapidly descends leaving a smoking trail as it streaks through the sky. Then suddenly it impacted the lake with another thunderclap, creating a small tidal wave from it.

Appearing in its wake is a gigantic flying reptile. It circles the steaming wreck a few times before landing just outside the splash zone. On its back hops off a man in a slightly smoking suit which he brushes off a few times before seeing it’s futile. Closer inspection of the man seems to show he has to mechanical arms, one made what looks like brass and the steel while the other looks to be made of green, red and yellow metal. He wore a pair odd looking aviator goggles, which seemed to be linked to his arms.

He turned to the large reptile and says, “Rodan, thanks for the speedy assist. You may return.” A flash of red light engulfs the giant and slips back into the ball. He then seemed to be arguing with his hands. “Yes Caspar, it was rather fortuitous we were able to crash into that lake, thereby reducing the amount of damage and preventing that explosion we feared. Yes Melchior, you were right. I’ll need to strengthen the frame another 27% in the next prototype to cope with unexpected wind shear at 10,000 feet we experienced. I know Melchior, we will need to raise more funds or a new benefactor for the next attempt. No Caspar, we should not run. We need to make sure that no one was hurt in the crash.” He finally looks around and notices someone near the tree line. “You there, are you alright? I hope this… little technical hiccup did not startle you.”

Esprit15
2013-05-03, 11:16 AM
As Zachariah heads to the lake, the light isn't quite blocked due to the angle of the fall. For this reason, the sudden crash landing was all the more surprising. "What the..." and then the water hit. Ambrule quickly floats out of the way, but Era is sent sprawling backwards.

As the water settles, Zachariah rushes to his Gardevoir, making sure she is all right. Please, I'm not some little Ralts, really. I'm fine. All well. Thank goodness.

Zachariah heads to the downed craft, figuratively and literally steaming. "What. The Void. Are you doing!? You could have killed someone! This is a Muking Safari Zone, not a crash test pad!"

Prospector
2013-05-03, 11:37 AM
Nikola Tesla
Seeing that the man was not hurt but not really noticing his anger, Tesla replied rather calmly, "Well I know that. I started off in Saffron City but due to some technical difficulties I had to make an emergency la... make that emergency crash. That lake there seemed the best place to put it down with the least potential for loss of life." He looks around a bit and continues, "So this is the Safari Zone. It's rather nice, if you like the outdoors. I'm Tesla, Nikola Tesla. A pleasure to meet you." He offers one of the mechanical hands to the man.

Esprit15
2013-05-03, 01:28 PM
"So you decide to CRASH LAND in what is supposed to be a NATURE SANCTUARY. I'm not even allowed to fight a mon here, and you bloody CRASH A... WHATEVER THE MUK THAT THING IS in a LAKE FULL OF POKÉMON! There's an ocean none too far off! Why not there!

Yeah, I know you. You were at the boat." Ambrule has floated back to his side by now, the Lampent burning hotter to dry off Era.

Prospector
2013-05-03, 01:55 PM
Nikola Tesla

A puzzled look crosses Tesla's face when the man didn't shake his hand and was shouting. "Why are you shouting? I told I had technical difficulties. My instruments were shot and I wasn't going to make it to the sea, and that is full of Pokemon as well. Don't worry, the water absorbed most of the impact. Any aquatic Pokemon are at most stunned by the shockwave. Are suggesting I should have crashed into the forest? Melchior what were those statistics again?" he asked his left hand. "That's right, 95% chance of forest fire and a significant loss life. So I would say the lake was the right choice." He pauses for a moment thinking and says, "Oh if your worried about pollution do not. Everything is 100% environmentally friendly and should not cuase any problems for the local flora and fauna."

It was a small aircraft.

Esprit15
2013-05-03, 02:30 PM
"Yeah, Pokémon that weren't taken in for trauma. And-" Physics Break
The water impact would cause large amounts of trauma to its inhabitants due to the confined space, unlike the ocean. It's the same reason fishing with dynamite is effective: water is excellent at conducting shock waves, such as those of a high velocity impact. In the ocean, this would also be bad, but lakes, especially ones that are stocked, have a much larger amount of life per volume compared to an ocean, though this might be debatable at the shore side. That's the concern he had."-why not actually work on the safety systems before taking it out for a high velocity test? Or a high altitude one."

Prospector
2013-05-03, 07:41 PM
"I thought we had worked them all out in the simulations. Even that wind shear shouldn't have caused all that damage... Melchior, could bring up the list supplies," he starts fingering an invisible keyboard. Several keystrokes later he angrily yells, "Aha! I should have known that filthy no good thief was behind this. Damn you Edison!"

Esprit15
2013-05-03, 08:43 PM
Finally dried and having given up on yelling (in part do to soreness in his throat), Zachariah just sighs. "Uh-huh... Well, if you don't have any vehicles that you wish to crash from the sky, I'm going to try to find one more mon in here." With a grumble, he heads away from the lake. Everything aquatic is likely terrified out of its wits from that, so might as well try the mountain now...

Eshkigal
2013-05-03, 08:57 PM
Zach and TESLA, MASTER OF MAD SCIENCE
Why yes, they are terrified.
And heading your way. One spheal hops up into Zach's head and clings on, as the stampede begins.

Tearu
Unfortunately, the mighty magneton has another paralyzing moment of panic, as the fangs come back in.
[roll0]-not the bite again, NOT THE BITE AGAIN! 6+def
[roll1]

Aeon and John
The doduo decides to muk dealing with this and pecks a ball Aeon has, disappearing into it (doduo, male, 16, rest up to you). The rangers come in.
"Yes, we've had reports of two wilds causing a panic here?"

Major
2013-05-03, 09:10 PM
"Huh, I don't see any wilds." Aeon says glancing around. "Strange."

Prospector
2013-05-03, 09:25 PM
Nikola Tesla

Tesla continues to fume. "He sabotaged my prototype. The cheeky bastard swapped my shipment with some defective parts. I will show him who will get the last laugh. Melchior! Caspar! Bring up the plans. We are getting to work." He follows after the man he just met, typing in the air and muttering to his hands.

Cormag81
2013-05-03, 09:54 PM
The fangs scrape harmlessly against genzai's steel skin. "Calm down and finish the job." The light begins to gather around Genzai once again.

Paralyze roll:
[roll0] v13
Mirror Shot:
[roll1] v5
[roll2]
Genzai:
Hp:26/86
Def:16
SDef:15
Spd:5/2

Eshkigal
2013-05-03, 10:06 PM
Tearu
Unfortunately, Genzai freaks out again from the fangs, which admittedly did quite a bit of damage to him. The tail comes by again.
[roll0]-night slash again
[roll1]

Cormag81
2013-05-03, 10:44 PM
Genzai barely survives the snakes slash "one more try then I think you should rest up for the long haul." For one final time the living magnet gathers light around itself.


Paralyze roll:
[roll]1d20[/Roll v13
Mirror Shot:
[roll0] v5
[roll1]
Genzai:
Hp:26/86
Def:16
SDef:15
Spd:5/2

Esprit15
2013-05-03, 10:55 PM
"Whoa there, little guy!" Zachariah holds onto the little Spheal as he runs out of the way.

Eshkigal
2013-05-03, 11:02 PM
Zach, Tesla
Zach moves as Tesla types. As such, he avoids getting tripped up by psyducks, scared as the lake is currently on fire. Tesla isn't so lucky.

Tearu
Unfortunately, Genzai seizes up, and the serpent looks triumphant.
"If you forfeit yours, I'll forfeit mine."

Prospector
2013-05-03, 11:19 PM
Dex Check to not fall on face: [roll0]

Nikola Tesla

As the Psyduck bumps into Tesla he loses his balance and falls flat on his face. Thankfully everything he built was designed to be sturdy so his scanner goggles were undamaged. He turns to the little duck and says, "Sorry about that. Are you alright there little..." his modified Pokedex brings the mons relevant info up on his goggles, "Psyduck?" He whispers to his right hand, "Melchior, translate for me please."

Eshkigal
2013-05-04, 01:09 AM
Tesla and Zach
"Erm..'AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH THE WATER IS ON FIRE AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!'"
The psyducks continue to waddle off, fleeing the scene.

Cormag81
2013-05-04, 01:50 AM
"Seems fair to me Genzai can't take much more and he's nearly frozen with fear. Your snakes in better shape but probably wouldn't take another hit Genzai return." The metal monster is returned and replaced by a metal raptor.

Esprit15
2013-05-04, 02:29 AM
"Muk...hold on. Era, take the little guy." Era holds onto the Spheal, hugging it and trying to keep him or her calm.

Zachariah walks towards the burning lake and takes a deep breath. His eyes flare and then go dark. "Shh... Hush... Calm down... Still..." Zachariah's voice whispers and crackles as he speaks and focuses on the fire, trying to quell the flames. The flames flare and sputter as he tries to work out what will cause it to burn out faster or smother it.
I assume I can't just do this without at least one check.

CON: [roll0]
CON: [roll1]
CON: [roll2]

nosugref4323
2013-05-04, 09:21 AM
Nor do I...

Prospector
2013-05-04, 09:56 AM
Nikola Tesla

Tesla stands up, and dusts himself off. Calmly but loudly he says, "Just give it a few minutes all the flammable material should burn off by then." He looks toward the other trainer and says, "Based on the design all flammable sources should be exhausted within..." he starts don't some quick calculations.

Int Check: [roll0]

Eshkigal
2013-05-07, 08:18 PM
Tearu
He sends out a skuntank that paws the ground. (think you might be faster)

Zeke and Tesla
As Tesla begins talking, Zach slowly spins the fire out, pulling it up and away from the lake, allowing several pokemon to burst from cover and get to safety. Once you are sure that it's safe, you begin to smother the flames, spinning it away from the whole and letting it smother out.

John and Aeon
The rangers move on, seeking out the problem makers.

Esprit15
2013-05-07, 08:47 PM
Arceus... He looks at the Spheal in Era's arms. "You okay, little guy?"

Cormag81
2013-05-07, 11:23 PM
Tearu nods as Fennikusu steps forward, still drained from his last fight "Okay boy lets get you back in fighting form before the battle begins." he sprays fenikusu with a super potion and waits for it to take effect.

Are you sure i only have 7 speed?
Super potion:
[roll0]
Fennikusu before healing:
HP: 48/83
DEF:19
SDEF:18
SPD:7
not sure about the speeds, either way your move

nosugref4323
2013-05-09, 04:32 PM
As the rangers turn the corner and no longer in ear shot, John brings out the abra. I think it is time we regroup as a team. He says and in his mind to the abra:You were saying that they were somewhere outside? Can you please be more specific in your locations. Like the safari zone, the mart, or here at the center.

Esprit15
2013-05-17, 01:26 PM
3...2...1... I'm in charge now (of this fight)
The Skuntank watches the Skarmory, eyes following a noticeable scratch on its chest that seems to be a weak point in the bird's metal armor.

Major
2013-05-17, 01:37 PM
"Might as well head out and look ourselves. Might be easier than asking that silly pokemon."

Prospector
2013-05-17, 03:21 PM
Tesla

Looking at the flames quickly being extinguished faster than they should, Tesla says, "Huh, that's unusual. Unless... you wouldn't happen to be a psychic, would you?"

Esprit15
2013-05-17, 03:39 PM
Some flame rests around the Fire Breather's hands as he walks away from the lake. Now, what would give you that idea? "Also, if you can't be quiet normally, can you at least manage it while I am trying to focus?" Ambrule pats him on the shoulder as Zach checks on the Spheal in Era's arms.

"Now Zachariah, he meant nothing by it."

nosugref4323
2013-05-17, 07:05 PM
True, but the more eyes we have the faster we'll find them.

Cormag81
2013-05-20, 03:59 PM
"Okay fen lets end this staring match close in and get started." Fennikkusu flys straight at the skunktank ramming it's metal beak into the skunk.

Esprit15
2013-05-20, 04:11 PM
The Skuntank hisses back and slashes at Fennikkusu with sharp claws for 38 Physical Normal damage.

Cormag81
2013-05-20, 04:24 PM
"No mercy fen." The skarmory closes any gap between itself and the skunktank. Raming it with the metal beak.

Peck:
[roll0]
[roll1]
Fennikkusu: 74/83

Esprit15
2013-05-20, 04:28 PM
The Skuntank smirks and turns around. What was it- FWOOSH! A burst of flame erupts from its rear, downing the steel bird. Fennikkusu takes 69 Special Fire damage

Cormag81
2013-05-20, 04:47 PM
"Sorry Fennikkusu didn't see that coming. guess you leave me no choice I'm not losing this challenge because you we're smart and planned for the obvious counter to poison." Gun'yōken let's end this." The Lucario comes out in a flash of light and slams an empowered palm into the skunk.

Force palm:
[roll0]
[roll1]
Gun'yōken:109/109

Esprit15
2013-05-20, 04:53 PM
"Fighting as the obvious counter to Poison? Wasn't aware of that." The punch sends the Skuntank reeling, but it holds firm, charging in for another Slash, which nails the Lucario for 68 Physical Normal damage.

Cormag81
2013-05-20, 05:16 PM
"Okay then? Anyway were not done yet Gun'yōken if its going to stay close when it can fart fire just finish it." Gun'yōken rolls with the slash coming around the skunks neck before ramming one of its palm spikes into its side for 60 true damage.

Counter:
Fennikkusu: 79/109

Esprit15
2013-05-20, 05:20 PM
The Skuntank is sent flying. "Ouch... I'd have probably saved that for later..." From the ground, a purple shadow rises up, looking like some spectral Clefairy. The Gengar laughs in the face of your Lucario.
Speed tie goes to the player.