PDA

View Full Version : AVB - The Foppish One

Rizban
2012-11-12, 12:53 PM
This thread is for rorikdude12 and GM(s) only. If you are not him, please do not read it.

Inside of Ranuna's Superior Toppers, you find dozens of hats of all shapes, sizes, colors, and designs ranging from simple to elegant to outlandish to "How the hell does that sit on one's head?!" A woman is currently brushing a large purple suede fedora and trying to fluff up the blue feather sticking out of it. She smiles at you as you enter.

"Welcome! Welcome! What can Ranuna do you for? Er.. for you?"

rorikdude12
2012-11-12, 05:12 PM
This thread is for rorikdude12 and GM(s) only. If you are not him, please do not read it.

Inside of Ranuna's Superior Toppers, you find dozens of hats of all shapes, sizes, colors, and designs ranging from simple to elegant to outlandish to "How the hell does that sit on one's head?!" A woman is currently brushing a large purple suede fedora and trying to fluff up the blue feather sticking out of it. She smiles at you as you enter.

"Welcome! Welcome! What can Ranuna do you for? Er.. for you?"

Penname looks at her.

"May I see your selection of top hats?"

Rizban
2012-11-12, 05:47 PM
"Why, yes, of course! We have all kinds of styles!"

She shows you over to what looks like a cupboard. When you opens it, you see numerous top hats inside.

rorikdude12
2012-11-13, 06:37 AM
"Why, yes, of course! We have all kinds of styles!"

She shows you over to what looks like a cupboard. When you opens it, you see numerous top hats inside.

"Well... Do you have a more... private room?"

Rizban
2012-11-13, 10:30 PM
"Oh, yes, of course."

She points to a door almost hidden behind a hat display.

"Right there. There's a large mirror inside so you can see how you look."

rorikdude12
2012-11-14, 06:24 AM
Penname grabs a violet bowler hat and goes in to check himself out.

Rizban
2012-11-14, 06:26 AM
Looking into the mirror, he finds that violet, while nice, is not quite his color.

"Hmm... Perhaps in Periwinkle or possibly Bright Úbe?"

rorikdude12
2012-11-14, 04:41 PM
"Good idea! I'll take a Periwinkle bowler hat. Do you have any colleagues selling robes?"

Rizban
2012-11-14, 08:01 PM
"Oh! Yes, yes, of course. That particular hat will be 9gp."

She quickly writes something on a scrap of paper.

"My brother has a garment shop in North Market that you would just find ideal. This is his address as well as a promise of a discount. Just give it to him, and he'll set you up."

rorikdude12
2012-11-15, 05:35 AM
"Oh! Yes, yes, of course. That particular hat will be 9gp."

She quickly writes something on a scrap of paper.

"My brother has a garment shop in North Market that you would just find ideal. This is his address as well as a promise of a discount. Just give it to him, and he'll set you up."

"Why, thank you, my dear!", Penname says as does a quick bow. He pays the woman and heads toward North Market, hat on his head.

Rizban
2012-11-15, 06:02 PM
North market seems to be built almost exclusively of two story buildings with shops on the first floor with living quarters above. There's an occasional tavern or large house with no attached shop, but those are typically rare. Several street vendors sell foods cooked on the spot.

Rizban
2012-11-20, 06:27 AM
*nudge* This is your one-week bump.

rorikdude12
2012-11-24, 06:53 PM
Penname looks for the address listed on the paper.

Thanks, I was on vacation. :smallsmile:

Rizban
2012-11-25, 01:20 AM
You can't seem to find the street... Perhaps asking someone would work.

rorikdude12
2012-11-25, 07:39 AM
Penname walks up to a random passerby and asks for directions.

"Hey, could you help me out here? Where can I find this address?", he says as he shows the pedestrian the paper.

Rizban
2012-11-25, 08:04 AM
He looks at it for a moment than says.

"You're on the completely wrong side!"

He then gives you directions to the street, which is on the complete other side of North Market.

rorikdude12
2012-11-25, 08:37 AM
Penname follows the directions and continues his search.

Rizban
2012-11-25, 09:43 PM
You find the shop with little difficulty after you find your way to the right area. It seems to be a smaller shop but looks surprisingly cheery.

rorikdude12
2012-11-26, 05:35 PM
Penname skips happily into the shop and examines his surroundings.

Rizban
2012-11-26, 10:42 PM
This shops looks absolutely identical to the hat shop, except that instead of hats, it's filled with robes, cloaks, capes, and similar articles of clothing.

"Welcome! Welcome! What can Anunar do for you?"

rorikdude12
2012-11-27, 06:43 AM
"Here, have a card.", Penname says as he hands the man the card given to him.

Rizban
2012-11-27, 12:34 PM
"No, sorry, my card was the three of clubs.

Kidding! Just kidding! So, my sister sent you over, huh? What can I get for you?"

rorikdude12
2012-11-27, 05:08 PM
"Well, I'm looking for a periwinkle leather jacket."

Rizban
2012-11-28, 12:25 AM
"To match that stylish hat, I suppose?

Well, I've only got one that would match it, but it's mighty fine, exceptionally durable, and has a number of nice features in it."

He retrieves the jacket from a rack and lays it on the counter for you to examine.

Careful examination reveals the jacket to be the equivalent of a +1 studded leather with the effects of a Belt of Hidden Pouches.

"Because you did me sister right, I'll knock off ten percent. It'll only cost you 5,500 gp."

rorikdude12
2012-11-28, 06:40 AM
"To match that stylish hat, I suppose?

Well, I've only got one that would match it, but it's mighty fine, exceptionally durable, and has a number of nice features in it."

He retrieves the jacket from a rack and lays it on the counter for you to examine.

Careful examination reveals the jacket to be the equivalent of a +1 studded leather with the effects of a Belt of Hidden Pouches.

"Because you did me sister right, I'll knock off ten percent. It'll only cost you 5,500 gp."
"Aw man... I can't afford that. See you later."

Penname heads back into the city streets.

Rizban
2012-11-28, 10:07 AM
"I'll make you a deal then. You leave me your name, and I'll put it on hold for you. That way, you can come back and get it later when you're ready."

rorikdude12
2012-11-29, 06:24 PM
"I'll make you a deal then. You leave me your name, and I'll put it on hold for you. That way, you can come back and get it later when you're ready."

Penname runs back in, reserves the item, THEN heads back to the city streets.

Do I change threads now?

Rizban
2012-11-29, 11:53 PM
You don't have to go back to that thread. You can go back to the Plaza if you want and stay in this thread. That thread is mostly so that you can interact with other players.