PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Getting Bliss Stage

ThiagoMartell
2012-11-13, 02:12 AM
I tried to buy Bliss Stage from their site, followed their instructions, e-mailed them about not being able to get it and have had no response up until now.
That was on October 23rd. Anyone had any problems regarding this as well?

CarpeGuitarrem
2012-11-14, 12:45 AM
Which site did you try? I remember having the same problem, however, he also has it up for download at a location, which makes it more of a "pay what you like" deal. Though I was more than happy to float Ben the money. Later on, it turned out that the payment did process, which made me glad.

He has to personally approve stuff, so it may get stuck in a queue.

ThiagoMartell
2012-11-14, 01:57 AM
Which site did you try? I remember having the same problem, however, he also has it up for download at a location, which makes it more of a "pay what you like" deal. Though I was more than happy to float Ben the money. Later on, it turned out that the payment did process, which made me glad.

He has to personally approve stuff, so it may get stuck in a queue.

Yeah, I know it's "pay what you like" (and I've already paid after all) but I did not find any download links.

Tengu_temp
2012-11-14, 03:21 PM
Happened before. Try contacting him via e-mail.

tensai_oni
2012-11-14, 06:55 PM
Happened before. Try contacting him via e-mail.

This. I had the exact same problem when buying Bliss Stage. Poking Ben Lehman with a message helped.

ThiagoMartell
2012-11-14, 09:53 PM
This. I had the exact same problem when buying Bliss Stage. Poking Ben Lehman with a message helped.

I've e-mailed him twice already, no answer.
Well, I did find the link from this twitter, so I got the game anyway.

CarpeGuitarrem
2012-11-14, 10:35 PM
I think there's also a couple different websites where you can find the game...