PDA

View Full Version : Zefir RotRL[PF] (IC)



Zefir
2012-11-14, 02:47 AM
Book 1 Chapter 1: Swallow Tail Festival.

First Day of Autumn 4694,

It is early morning in the streets. The sun shows up on the horizon waking up the animals and the plants all over Sandpoint. A cold wind goes though the street shaking the people who head for the festival place.

The people head there from everywhere the gate and bridges to enter Sandpoint are filled with people, some who just arrived and others who have spend the night outside the town. Some covered wagon pass by as well..

The people in the city also seem to wake up, while the once helping on the festival already work, others walk the streets to arrive the place in time.

If you are on the place where the festival will be held you only see booths covered under blanks. People seem to work behind the blanks and some may note fruits and other tasty things showing up when the wind moves the blanks. The smell of fresh bread lies in the air as well.

HandofCrom
2012-11-15, 12:33 AM
Rilnir leaves his inn during the faint light of pre-dawn, unwilling to face more dreams. Rather than head directly for the cathedral, he wanders through Sandpoint, stopping by the festival to savor the anticipation thick around the area.

So many people, and in the same place. Never moving. People can live their whole lives in this place and never see much of the rest of the world. How is it possible? Safe from famine, from bandits, from monsters. Unbelievable.

He shakes his head to drive away his musings, and heads to the cathedral.

Falcon777
2012-11-15, 04:34 AM
Cadeyrn walked through the streets, catching small bits of conversations here and there. Slowly, he made his way near the stalls. "Mmmmmmm, so many good smells in town this time of year. Oh, how I LOVE the Swallow Tail festival!" As he walked through town, he hoped he might see some of the young ladies dressed up. While he knew he often didn't have the courage to approach any of them, it didn't mean he couldn't watch them from a distance.

ProudGrognard
2012-11-15, 04:58 AM
Asdoukar

Asdoukar was up from sunrise. It was good that the weather was mild here in the south, because he had found a nice camping spot just a few miles outside of town. Protected under a thick canopy of tress, isolated with big boulders, with plenty of wood for his fire and many clear water streams. He would have no problem hunting in these parts.

He got up, packed and secured his small camp (being careful to mark where the spot was, for future reference) and packed his meager belongings. He set out for the town, his pace brisk but silent. He had never been to a festival. The town yesterday seems big and crowded, though Asdoukar knew that this was just his own inexperience with the city life talking.

The guards let him pass against the rest of the gathering throng of people. He got his usual share of stares, a tall half orc dressed in a sturdy cloak patched many times over, his boots well oiled but worn, his bow and quiver slung across his lean shoulders. Asdoukar was careful not to make eye contact and to just mind his business. He took care to cover his great axe and his criss crossing leather bandoleers, where his axes and his daggers hung. The crowds overwhelmed him and for a few seconds he just stood trying to decide what to do across this mass of (demi)humanity. Even inside his head, his thoughts were laconic and precise. A stream of inner perceptions with the boulders of his thoughts floating.


"My coins are few. But I have all I need, arrows, provisions and tools. I have never been to a festival. As Shesh said. When you are, you cannot spent less. Tomorrow, I will see."

With that though, he spent some of his last silver in a nice hot pot of coffee and some honeyed raisins and dates. Smiling inwardly, he started walking from street to street, checking people, faces, reactions, games. His face, as impassive as a statue 's, lacks any tension as he wanders. Perhaps there was an archery contest he could take part?

Arq Kujos
2012-11-15, 11:00 AM
Ganam walked with a measure pace, enjoying the smells of the festival as he walked alone. A large variety of colors and scents filled his nose, some pleasant like the scent of fresh pastries being baked, to the less pleasant, like that of the stables filling with horses. Ganam keep his large sword wrapped tightly around his back, resting in its sheath. The guards had not wanted to let him in with such a weapon without testing it for themselves. Ganam, at first unwilling to let them even see his blade, finally agreed when he saw that they were going to turn him away. He looked apprehensive as they each took a turn holding and swinging the blade. He cleaned it with a dirty silk cloth after they returned it to he, but they were true to their word and they let the humble samurai through. He pulled his straw hat down, covering his head and hiding his eyes. He was different from the people here, both in manners and in appearance. His yellow-brown skin seemed different from the dusty tans and pale whites he saw around him. Still, he made his way through the fair, hoping to find his destiny and to find whatever it was the Abadar apparently wanted him to see.

Madmal
2012-11-17, 12:39 AM
Rina adjusted the fake ears of her ensemble as she wandered towards the festival site. It was a bit silly, yes; but she couldn't help herself to feel a bit guilty of hiding her natural form for all these years, specially with her current plan of leaving already in motion. Sure, the mayor, the sheriff, Ameiko and some of her fellows orphans had a good idea about her born face, and she was sure that miss Tesarani and some others already suspected something due to the rumors, but most of the town just passed her as a regular human, if a bit different from the usual features.

The costume was relatively simple, consisting of a simple dress with a long skirt at knee lenght, along with fake fox ears and tails (4 of them, to be precise) with whiskers drawn on her cheeks with charcoal as the final touch.

"Better to ease the truth a little bit, before going all fuzzy, i suppose!"

Zefir
2012-11-17, 06:13 AM
Rilnir might remember that the cathedral is just on the other side of the street from the White Deer. Due to that his ways wonít be that long. Inside he will find a few people praying to their gods and several acolytes preparing things for the festival. Rilnir will have a few minutes to pray, before the acolytes ask him and the others to go outside. The festival starts and the acolytes donít want that people miss the first speech.

Cadeyrn will find enough women to look at the bad news are, that most of them already have a boyfriend. Only a few are here to find one. One may draw his attention. She wears a dress offering a good image about her body, even though itís all covered. Sadly an old man takes the young woman by the hand dragging her to closer the stage. Itís Ven Vinder and the woman is obviously his daughter. And then the speech starts.

Asdoukar might get a confused look from the man he wants to buy coffee. This kind of drink isnít known here. After all he should wait for the festival to really start since now all shops are covered with blanks. And another bad news for Asdoukar. There isnít anything looking like an archery contest. He should maybe remember that this is the festival of Desna a peaceful fest praying for good dreams and good travel.

Ganam really got bad look running into the guards. There are only a dozen around which makes it very hard to met them. Still as he is one of the last people entering through the north gate the guards will close the gate and head for the main place. One guard getís stopped by a local noble townsman. They talk a few moments until the guard heads on to the festival.

Rina may find many eyes on her, since only a few people here have really met Kitsune. The people of the town greet her just like a normal person which cause foreign people to look confused. It seems most donít realize that itís just a costume. The attention on her is fast gone as the speech begins.


All

A few moments after all of you have reached the place in front of the church you will see the stage build up on the entrance. Four people are sitting there waiting for something. A woman in noble outfit, a dark skinned man in armor, a small man with colorful clothes and at lease a man in robes.

As the woman stands up, holding her hands up, the crowed silence.

"Welcome Visitors, locals and... Workaholics? The festival is even more important now, since Larz Rovanky lay down work to see it."

The man she looks at holds his fist up in anger ad people laugh a bit especially the locals.

"Well! My name is Kendra Deverin. I'm the mayor of this beautiful city. And it makes me happy to see so much different faces today. I hope you enjoy your day here."

The crowd cheer and she makes a small bow, then sits back offering the dark skinned man to speak.

"I'm Sheriff Belor Hemlock. I'm the hand of the law here. Keep away from the bonfires that will be held in the afternoon."

Hemlock let his view go over the crowed. People may notice that this man doesn't make jokes and should be taken serious every time.

"Now we should keep quiet for a minute to remember the people who died in the fire five years ago."

The crowed obviously took over hemlocks mood and sink their heads. Hemlock goes back to his seat. The next person stands up and sights.

"It seems like you forgot that this is a 'happy' day, Hemlock. We shouldn't spear bad mood. It's time to cheer up and raise your voice. Hello again dear visitors and workers of the festival. I'm Cyrdak Drokkus. And it was only me who grabbed deep into the money bags of the people to get the job done."

He winks a bit and points at the church with an empty bag in his hand. People seem to laugh since this was a joke.

"But letís be serious. This festival only happens for you and if you really want more entertainment, I suggest you visit the theater. The new production 'The harpies Curse' will be held up soon. I really liked to see some of the faces in there."

Then he goes back to his place letting the last one stand up

"I'm Father Zantus the high priest of this cathedral. I would like to thank you for your appearing, may Desna leave you all good dreams in the night. And now without more waiting. LET THE FESTIVAL BEGINN."

With that the cover of the stores will be taken away, revealing fruits, fresh bread and many other things for breakfast. Also beer and other drinks will be given out for free as well.

ProudGrognard
2012-11-17, 11:00 AM
Asdoukar

Asdoukar takes the various faux pas he makes in stride. He has still a lot to learn here in the south. Up in the mountains he grew up, this kind of festivities were unheard of. Still, if his luck changes, he might just find some good strong tea at least.

As the speeches begin, Asdoukar sits totally still, in a way his neighbors find a bit unnerving, eliciting even more strange looks. His face expressionless, he stands like a statue as the different strange people have their say. Something about money and bonfires and the new church.

The sheriff, him Asdoukar remembers. Just the last day, Hemlock had the same serious expression when he told Asdoukar that he was too busy to see him now. Well, that Asdoukar understood. Here was a man who made his opinion known. Asdoukar respected that. So many people are happy to just talk, without saying anything.

When the food was revealed, Asdoukar stood in line, unknowingly unnerving some people near him into giving them their turn. He took fruits, bread and a heavy chunk of cheese enough for two and found a place to sit and enjoy it. This was just his kind of meal. As he ate, he once again, out of habit, sought his bearings in relation to the sky and other landmarks. He then started to watch the throng of people mill around.

Falcon777
2012-11-17, 03:07 PM
Cadeyrn figured it would be just a bit too bold to try to aproach Ven Vinder's daughter while he was with her, so he chose to get in line for the free food. Cadeyrn saw many familiar and friendly faces as he made his way through the food line. As he looked around he saw what seemed to be an orc. "Perhaps a half orc. There's no way Hemlock would let a real orc into town, right?" Cadeyrn thought.

After receiving his food he made his way towards the Rusty dragon. He wanted see Ameiko before the rush. As he ate he mused quietly, "Maybe she'll even let me buy a bottle of that raspberry liquor she told me she was getting for the festival. Though...it IS still early in the day. And she's a lot more sarcastic once I've had a sip or two...Maybe I'll just greet her instead. And if I'm lucky I'll see that one girl...Rina. Yeah, that's her name."

Unfortunately for Cadeyrn, Ameiko was already busy, so he only waved in passing. He also didn't see Rina, so he chose to walk around for a bit while eating his food. While passing through the crowd, Cadeyrn noticed Larz, only his face was grimaced. Curious as to what could be wrong, Cadeyrn approached Larz.

ProudGrognard
2012-11-18, 06:37 PM
Asdoukar

Asdoukar enjoyed his food very much. After securing yet another portion for tomorrow, which he unashamedly put in his bag, he started thinking of his next move. He bought tea strong and bitter enough to poison a troll and slowly enjoyed it. When he was alone in the Wilds, he never did, since strong smells get carried away quite far. As he savoured it, his keen eyes spotted the various happenings within the throng of humanity. Swindlers, family tragedies, petty antagonisms, the same the world over.

Asdoukar gaze drifted back to the Sheriff. His brief time with the mercenaries allowed him to recognize the meaning of the orders. Slowly, so as not to cause alarm, he approached the Sheriff. His whole posture relaxed, he waited for Hemlock to notice him. Then Asdoukar says:

'I am still here.I can help. '

Zefir
2012-11-20, 03:05 AM
Cadeyrn

Larz is very angry and as Cadeyrn decides to come closer he turns to him.

"What do you want? Wasn't that enougth for you to laugth?"

Asdoukar

Tea to bring down a troll? Oh Asdoukar really felt under the lies of the shopkeeper. Such things would count as poison.:smallbiggrin:
It needs some moments until Hemlock has time for Asdoukar, but then he turns around. His face with a seriouse but friendly expression.

"We have all under controll here. Thanks for your offer."

He takes a good look at Asdoukar.

"Wasn't you the guy from yesterday?"

Falcon777
2012-11-20, 12:28 PM
Cadeyrn took a step back, surprise written all over his face. "You're angry because people laughed? Larz, we didn't laugh at you. We laughed because we were happy that you had decided to join us in the festival...and also because we thought you were only joking when you shook your fist at the mayor. At least, that's what I thought. Are you ok?"



Should I make a diplomacy check here? If so I'll edit this post.

ProudGrognard
2012-11-20, 12:52 PM
Cadeyrn
Tea to bring down a troll? Oh Asdoukar really felt under the lies of the shopkeeper. Such things would count as poison.:smallbiggrin:


You are destroying my literary pretensions here! I was just trying to show how Asdoukar likes his tea, not that he invented a new troll extermination procedure!:smallbiggrin:


Asdoukar

Asdoukar nods at the Sheriff 's question, his face as expressionless as ever. By making a conscious effort, he adds some more words, to clarify his offer. His voice is deep and throaty, like big rocks been shoved together.

"My name is Asdoukar. I still have a letter of recommendation. I can help, if you want"

Zefir
2012-11-21, 04:35 AM
Cadeyrn

"Pah!". Larz answers, still with an angry voice.

"Stop making fun of me.Thanks to our Mayor I'm the scorn of the city. How should I run my seriouse business.None will buy my stuff now."

You can allways roll, especially if you think you can't find the right words due to missing knowledge. If you need to make one I ask you. Oh and you can't insert Rolls while Edit a post.

Asdoukar
I try to be funny in a way, but also assume the real facts. Something that brings down a troll will likly kill 50% of the humans her eif not more.:smalltongue:

"Ah yeah Asdoukar it was. It's a bit busy the last days for me, but don't worry I have all under controll. Right now you can enjoy the festival."

ProudGrognard
2012-11-21, 05:07 AM
Asdoukar

Once more rebuffed, Asdoukar just nods and stays a bit nearby, watching for a few minutes what he could do next. If nothing happens, he will slowly walk towards where the theater is promoted. He has never seen a 'play' before, so he will idle towards Drokus.

Falcon777
2012-11-21, 10:27 AM
Cadeyrn raised an eyebrow. "How should you run your bussines? Like you always have. There's a big difference between being the scorn of the city and someone making a joke or two, even if that joke is in public. Aren't you the only one that provides the service you provide? Because if you are, then people still have to go to you. And when you consider the fact that our small town of Sandpoint is close to the wilderness and is also one the of the largest towns in the area, well, that means that people from all over have to come to you for business. And even if you aren't the only one in your kind of business the fact that you work at least twice as hard as anyone else means that your customers are going to be far more satisfied with you than any of your competition. Simply put, you can't lose. You've worked too hard over the years for a joke or two to seriously affect your business."

Rolling for diplomacy: +4 cha modifier + 1d20= [roll0]

HandofCrom
2012-11-21, 11:01 AM
Rilnir meanders through the festival, enjoying the sights and sampling the wonderful food. He shuns the beer, having bad experiences with alcohol and the dreamless sleep it offers in the past, but falls in love with the teas available.

He sees the man who led the invocation of the festival in Desna's name talking to his assistants, and heads over there. He listens patiently as Father Zantus takes care of business, but when the old man notices him, he says, Innumerable stars watch over us, and a guiding star has led me far from my Quah, to here, to you. I seek the wisdom you can offer.

Arq Kujos
2012-11-21, 12:19 PM
Ganam wandered the town festival, enjoying the various beers most of all. He sampled different breads and several kinds of meat. He tried to save whatever rations he could from it, but the food was not designed to last long, so he savored the flavor rather than waste it. Ganam slowly made his way towards the theater, remembering seeing the various plays the caravans would stop and see. Many times, they would cross paths with circuses and other troupes, and they would trade money, food, music, and stories. Ganam always loved a good story.

Madmal
2012-11-22, 01:15 PM
Rina was weighting down a particularly dark ale she had picked from... well, either that booth... or this one... when she saw the mayor engaged in conversation. And not looking too happy about it, for what it seems.

Shecasually spilled most of her drink and moved slowly, keeping to the back of the questioner, before jumping in between, one hand on the mayors shoulder,the other one fiddling with an empty mug, and a slight sway on her movement.

"Mayor Deverin! Such a fun festival so far! Bit of a shame Mr. Dovanky was a bit of a sour puss. Ak-waaaard, right? Anyways, im hoping you'll stop by the Dragon later, yes? Ameiko has been quite excited with this opportunity, she has been a tiny bit nitpicky about the food lately, ya know, Needs more salt! now LESS salt!" and all that..."

If applicable:
Knowledge (Local): [roll0]
Bluff: [roll1]

Zefir
2012-11-23, 03:18 AM
((I may not be clear. All the activities of the Festival happen in front of the Cathedral. On the map it's left of the church.))

Asdoukar & Ganam

Drokus is promoting his production, but doesn't run it today, well not now. A few people have made a circle around the Drokus and listen as he again promots the show.

"...and don't forget to come to the theater the next days. The great Miss Allishanda is taking place in my own production. The Harpy's Curse."

Drokus appears very proud of himself. The people around him just nod, some leave to enjoy the festival while others stay and listen what he may tell them.

Cadeyrn

Larz seems to calm down a bit, but he sights.

"Look, boy! I see you have no idea about business. People come for the work, but leave for the reputation. If they think of me as a 'guy to laugth at' who would buy my stuff? Even if it's the best leatherwork around. Magnimar isn't very far away and I want to run a seriouse business."

Rilnir

Zantus gives orders to the acolyts. Something between'look for the food' and prepare the wagon'. As he has time he turns he seems suprised.

"Oh. A shoanti here, that's a real suprise. My friend I would tell you to enjoy the day. Desna has offered us a nice and warm day to celebrate her."

At last some part of wisdom.^^

Rina

The man she talks to is Tittus Scarnetti a noble who controlls the mills and lumber industry. It's not hard to hear that he is talking about business stuff like the income of the mills and so on. Something a mayor has to do with every day, but is that really nessassary on a holyday?

The mayor smiles at Rina as she notice her attemp, but befor she can speak up Tittus interrupts her.

"Mam. I don't think it's the right time to interrupt us with such a nonsense. The mayor has more important business relationships to care for. Would you mind doing your drunken play somewhere else?"

The mayor is a bit shocked. She wanted to help Rina home, since she appeared drunken, but if Tittus is right, well then there is no reason to leave, after all it would be a reason to go with Tittus instead.:smallsigh:

HandofCrom
2012-11-23, 02:43 PM
Thank you for the hospitality you have extended to this stranger. The threads of destiny have brought me here, and when I have found the purpose, we shall speak again.

Rilnir heads back to partake of the festivities.

Falcon777
2012-11-23, 08:30 PM
Cadeyrn shifted from one foot to the other as he spoke. I'll admit that I don't know much about running a business, but I think you still might be overreacting to the joke. Personally I think that you have been doing business for too long for a joke to make people think that you're a guy to laugh at, but I suppose that only time could truly tell. And really, if you are truly worried about the problem you could just get some small pieces of your work and show it around to people. Or if you want I could ask around and see what people think of you. It would be a good way to find out what they really think since it would be less likely for them to tell you straight to your face. You know, it just occurred to me that I've never been to your shop before. I wouldn't be surprised if I needed to buy something from you in the future. You wouldn't mind telling me where it is, would you?

HandofCrom
2012-11-24, 08:28 PM
Rilnir is off sampling tea, enjoying the subtle flavors and caffeinated clarity. As he is taking a sip, a man in a leather apron with a young woman trailing bumps into him. As Rilnir coughs out the hot tea, the couple scamper off. When he recovers, he spots an old man with a dark look to his eyes, and approaches him.

"I have hunted deer and goblin, but that is not your quarry. What is your vendetta? Why do you not seek help from the guards?"

Zefir
2012-11-27, 03:21 AM
Rilnir
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/216/8/f/8f3f5b84fc938cd5437183048dc588e8-d59tmf7.jpg

The man is quick on foot and won't stand still. Rilnir has to keep up or he will escape. But for a moment he answers.

"What? This is my personal business. Who asked you to interrupt me?"

Cadeyrn

Larz sights again.

"I have a SERIOUSE businesskid. I can't just show 'small pieces' around. That would be like showing the grass to someone who wants a steak. But you can go and ask around.."

He tells you where his shop is, since i can't find it.


[Noon Event]

At noon the acolyts drag a wagon out of the cathedral and place it in front of the entrace. Father Zanzus holds his hands up toget everyones attention.

"Dear visitors and locals!
Ages ago, when the world was young and the gods fight against each other Desna felt down to earth after fighting her arch enemy Lamaschtu. She was hurt and without help she would have died a horrible death. The people were afraid to get coser. After all they haven't seen anything simular.

Only one person didn't fear her. A blind child. The child nursed back to health and as a reward of this act Desna transformed her into a beautiful, immortal swallowtail butterfly to see thw wonders of the world.

Maybe this swallowtail is here today?"

With that the acolyts drag of the cover from the wagon. A swarm of thousands of colorful butterflies start flying up from the wagon filling the air with their colors. The crowd watches this with Oh's and Ahs and the kids start to hunt these Butterflies, but never seem to catch them.

Moments after the butterflies have speared out to fill the alleys around you may smell spices in the air. It's lunch time.

Lunch is provided free, at the expense of Sandpointís taverns. Each brings its best dishesóthis event is a marketing push by the taverns as much to win new customers as it is to feed a hungry crowd. It soon becomes apparent that the darling of the lunch is, once again, Ameiko Kaijitsu, whose remarkable curry-spiced salmon and early winterdrop mead easily overshadow the other off erings, such as the Hagfi shís lobster chowder or the White Deerís peppercorn venison.

The stand of the rusty dragon is fast overrunned and it could need hours to get something there. Even if you want to help them there is no way to reach Ameiko right now.

A few other wagons arrive late these day coming from south. The people soon start to unload the wagons. People might know that these are several small games like hide and seek, or other fun games you find on a funfair. (Like the game where you throw a ball against a target to send someone into water) The merchants also start building a stange obstacle course.

ProudGrognard
2012-11-27, 08:04 AM
Asdoukar


Asdoukar milled around a lot, seeing a lot of strange people doing a lot of strange things. He was not used to crowds and he kept looking at his purse, to make sure its there. After a while, he relaxed and started enjoying the festivities even more.

The butterflies took him by surprise, and he almost reached for an arrow before he got a grip. It was a beautiful sight, one that Asdoukar had not seen before, despite the fact that he had lived in the Wilds for almost a decade.

What was an even greater surprise was that there was even more free food. Inwardly shaking his head at the wealth of the town, Asdoukar made sure to stand in as many lines as he could. In each case, he ate slowly and methodically, savoring the rare tastes. In the end, after the third serving (and after having put away what he could for next morning), he sat content to see the various games been built. Perhaps, if he was lucky, he could participate in one and win some prize.

HandofCrom
2012-11-30, 11:54 PM
Rilnir struggles a little bit through the long speech. He is fluent in the Taldan common tongue, but has primarily used Shoanti and Varisian in his life. Thus, it takes him a moment to process the significance of the butterflies being released, a moment wasted as they take to the air. He never asked for his visions, his nightmares, his mystic powers, but they are connected to the stars and the dark spaces between, and understanding the divine nature of such is his best hope. He follows the graceful insects around, looking like a child and oblivious to any embarrassment.

Falcon777
2012-12-02, 11:26 PM
Cadeyrn smiled like a child when the butterflies were released. This was always his favorite part of the festival. He then acquired some more food for lunch, though not very much since he wasn't very hungry. While he wanted to get some of her curry salmon, he knew it would take too long, so he took a small portion of peppercorn venison from the White Deer's stand. After he had eaten he watched in anticipation for the fair games to begin. He was quite fond of the competition some of the games provided and was chomping at the bit to try himself against someone else.

Zefir
2012-12-05, 03:04 AM
Rilnir


Since Rilnir is distracted the man he talked to will just go on with his hunt cursing the interruption.

Cadeyrn

If you still want to ask out people make a diplomancy check and/or Knowledge Local.


The Games

There are quiet a few games people coud show what they can. Most of the contests depend on the skills a person has. So there might be something your good at.

- There is a stand where you can throw a leather ball against cans. (Range attack Roll needed 3 times)
- Strongest man contest, who hit hardest with a hammer. (Strength check and Attack roll)
- A singing contest. (Perform)
- An assault course with sand bags. (Acrobatic)

Other contests can be added, but there won't be archery or sword fighting. The festival is still peacefull.

With my next post here the festival will end

ProudGrognard
2012-12-05, 04:56 AM
Asdoukar

Asdoukar watched the games commence with his usual impassive face. However, he was quick to get in line to throw the leather ball. When his turn arrived, he treated as seriously as a boar hunt, feeling the ball, weighting a bit and then getting into position. He then threw it, quickly and expertly.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Madmal
2012-12-06, 11:59 PM
Rina

Rina's fox ears would have gone up had she been on her other form. Scarnetti had a reputation of beign the essential "difficult crowd"; direct, way too strict- even in merry occasions as this one- and sharp, quite sharp, specially if the rumors of him hiring people with...questionable ehtics were true. Better to ease the situation.

She shoved her anxieties to a side and shrugged with a wide smile "Well, you got me! Such a keen eye on both of you, sirs! Guess i still need more practice before auditioning to Cyrdak. Such a shame really." She turned. "Guess it's back to the kitchen with me. My apologies for intruding in your crucial conversation on this merry day, May Desna smile on you! Wasn't lying on the food part, y'know!" He skipped away, taking care of keeping both hands visible.

Noon came and butterflies flew above. The Dragon was crowded, so she had collected a few tips about her upcoming journey, particularly the need for rope; and made some small talk with some foreigners who had given some interest on her disguise or in some cases, at least trying to fake interest to have a better chance to look down her neckline.

"Fat chance there perv, i'm trying out my new armor underneath this robes." She headed for the games, torn between the assault course and the throwing game.

After less than a minute of tapping her food, she decided for the course. At least it would count as more practice about moving in the armor.

Acrobatics:[roll0]

HandofCrom
2012-12-08, 01:51 AM
Rilnir

The Shoanti expatriate bides his time as other performers entrance the crowds with their works, but when his turn comes, he belts out an old Shoanti ballad dedicated to proud warriors tearing their way through monstrous minions in order to slay a wicked giant slaver.

Perform check: [roll0]

Zefir
2012-12-12, 04:22 AM
Asdoukar

Asdoukar hit's the 6 cans with his three balls. The crowed around cheers and the man heads a coupon over to Asdoukar. it seems to be for the local weapon store. A slight discount. and then The Festival is over?

Rina
((Sirs? the mayor is a woman:smallbiggrin:))
The mayor is very confused. She wasn't able to get the act and Rina might hear her asking Scarnetti how he saw it. He needs a bit looking after Rina and just answers: "Live experience.". At another point he can't say what, but something draws his attention to Rina. Maybe he needs to get that later.

The assault cours is like a floating action beam where you need to pass several machines and sandsack to win. Sadly for rina she wasn't able to avoid the first sand sack and falls into the straw. A halforc and his man start to laugth loud and a few people around join in. And then The Festival is over?

Rilnir

Rilnir seems to play better than the other artist, well some should never play again. The people start throwing coins in front of Rilnir and some asked for his name.
Silver coins:[roll0]
And then The Festival is over?

The Festival is over? (Everyone)

A sharp retort, like the crack of distant thunder, slices through the excited crowd as the sunís setting rays paint the western sky. A stray dog that has crawled under a nearby wagon to sleep starts awake, and the buzz of two dozen conversations quickly hushes as all heads turn toward the central podium, where a beaming Father Zantus has taken the stage. He clears his throat, takes a breath to speak, and suddenly a womanís scream slices through the air. A few moments later, another scream rises, then another. Beyond them, a sudden surge of strange new voices risesóhigh-pitched, tittering shrieks that sound not quite human. The crowd parts and something low to the ground races by, giggling with disturbing glee as the stray dog gives a pained yelp and then collapses with a gurgle, its throat cut open from ear to ear. As blood pools around its head, the raucous sound of a strange song begins, chanted from shrill, scratchy voices.

Perception Everyone Please

The people around you seem to start panick, well most of them. They start running into alleys or buildings, whatever seems safer than the place they just stand. Hemloc shouts orders to his man who split and start covering the panicked crowed. Hemlock himself runs through the Garnission. Some man and woman seem to pick the first usable weapon and follow the guards.

You all seem not willing to run, it seems like your going to stand here and fight whatever comes. But why? You can't see it yourself, but the others do. One of the Butterflies sits on your back. as the crowed is nearly gone the butterflies fly away and your able to act on your own.

Initative. A battelmap will follow soon.

Zefir
2012-12-20, 04:11 AM
Rina (20)
Goblin (18)
Ganam (18)
Rilnir (11)
Asdoukar (10)
Cadeyrn (9)



The Goblins. Exactly two of them are on the place. They seem to be the most obviouse thread right now, which people try to escape from.

One (G1) appeared on the stand of the rusty dragon stomping in the food with his feet. If I were you I wouldn't go to taste from that.

The other goblin (Let's call him G2) is only a few feets away from G1 and currently tries to climb on a barrel.[roll0]


For those who have perception over 12.
You notice what killed the dog. A single goblin(G3) now hides at the edge of the wagon , licking the blood from its dogslicer as it looks excitedly at the crowd, seeking out a new target. His hideout makes it impossible to charge.

ProudGrognard
2012-12-20, 06:10 AM
(When his turn comes) Asdoukar

Despite his proverbial fast responses, Asdoukar was not able to process the new developments as fast as he liked. Forgetting his plan to find an elevated spot, he shouts

"Goblin under the wagon!"

He then takes out his bow in a smooth motion and takes aim at G2 (if that is not an option by the time he acts, he aims G1. If neither is possible, he will move so he can take aim at the goblin under the wagon)

I messed up the bonuses. Sorry. Attack rolls on the OOC thread

Madmal
2012-12-23, 08:59 PM
Rina
Hp 9/9, AC 16
Init 20, Per +5

Well, so far it hasn't been an ecouraging day. Picking the interest on the personality with the least-sense of humor, mising to help Ameiko somemore, and then getting hit with a sack because paying attention of a distracting call. Part of her brooded with frustration, and she wondered if she could find out about the whistler, or at least the half-orc that lead the laughed. She dismissed it with a deep breath. Just as the screaming started.

Quickly geting on her feet to avoid the situation getting trampled, she surveyed the situation "Goblins? The little buggers are cowards, and they rarely attack when is this crowded...And singing? what in the hells wou-", Her toughts got scattered as a someone almost ran into her, making her stumble.

She stood still for a while, feeling a bit of guilt. She had wished for something to happen that could offer her a chance, but part of her had always been stalling, or well, not hoping for this. "And what then? Big lights or maybe his ghost pushing you to his grave?". She shaked her head and pulled out the bow she had bought a week ago. Someone yelled about the wagon and she turned towards, spotting the goblin near the dog corpse.

She focused her sight on the goblin and let the arrow go, half-focused on her target, half-praying not to let this bad luck continue.

Rolls:
Shortbow Attack: [roll0]
Shortbow Damage: [roll1]
Sneak attack: [roll2]

HandofCrom
2012-12-25, 12:31 AM
Rilnir

It had been a pleasant day. The mutterings had started during the speech, and he drifted away to calm himself. Then, the screaming started, and things got worse. People scrambled around, screaming nonsensically, while strange voices whispered to him. He focused, and assessed the situation as best as possible. He saw the goblins, and a few people ready to fight, so he called upon his power to fortify them as he drew his spear.

On his action, he casts bless on the party and draws his spear.

Zefir
2013-01-25, 04:20 AM
The Situation:

The festival is hold in Sandpoint. The festival got well and the PC talked to a few people. At noon the swallowtails got released. A very beautiful sight.

Near the end of the day Father Zantus wanted to hold a speech. To get the attention of the people he used a thunderstone. Instead of the speech people start shouting in fear. The crowed paniced and the guards start to organize defence against the attack.

Two goblins have appeared on the festivals place (Sorry for now map will change that for the future.) A third one hided under a weagon, but he was already spoted

Fight 1, Round 1
(For your info: I will count the fights up so i know where you should be)

Rina:

The arrow connects to the goblin under the wagon, but he seemed to survive the hit. With that action the goblin should now be in the attention of all.

Goblin

The two Goblins didn't really pay attention to the Thread the PC cause. They continue to ramp around the festival ground throwing around the food.

The third goblin runs out from the wagon and storms for Rina.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Ganam:

As the Goblins appear Ganam crys loud and runs away through the docks.

Rilnir

Bless is now activ.

Asdoukar

The arrow breaks just a moment befor you can shoot it. Your just lucky he didn't damaged the bow.

Cadeyrn

As the fighter runs away Cadeyrn sneaks behind him to get into a safty place as well.

[NEW]

Two new people arrive at the place and will join the fight next Turn. One of these people seems to be a guy from the guards holding a Glaive.

Result:
- Bless is active for the group
- Goblin G3 took 4 Damage
- Two PC run away
- Goblin G3 attacks Rina with a Dogslicer for 4 Damage

ProudGrognard
2013-01-25, 05:37 AM
Asdoukar

Asdoukar grunts when the bowstring hits him and the splinters of the arrow fly all over. A rare look of anger passes his features. He hasn't been that unlucky for years.

He moves to a place where he could have better visibility and knocks another arrow out one of the rampaging goblins.

Move somewhere where he can shoot at all the visible goblins. With no map, I leave it at the hands of the DM.
Shooting out one of the unengaged goblins (no precise shot yet!)
[roll0] Dmg [roll1]

HandofCrom
2013-01-28, 03:08 AM
Rilnir charges the goblin engaged with the fox lady, and tries to impale it with his spear.


Attack (including charge): [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Madmal
2013-01-29, 10:50 PM
Rina
Hp 5/9, AC 16
Init 20, Per +5
Bless: +1 to Atk and Vs. Fear Effects. (10 rounds)

[Inspiration is a bit short currently, will try to fill this part soon.]

Free action: 5-ft move backwards
Shortbow Attack: [roll0]
Shortbow Damage: [roll1]

The Bushranger
2013-01-30, 06:14 PM
[One of the Newcomers]

...who appears to be a blonde woman from a rather warm climate, takes in the scene, and thrusts out her hand, finger outstretched, torwards one of the goblins.

A firey bolt of magical energy lashes out, homing unerringly torwards its target...

I cast Magic Missile against the darknessgoblin!
Damage: 1d4+1] (force)]

The Bushranger
2013-01-30, 06:16 PM
((Danged uneditable typos....))

Damage: [roll0] (force)

Zefir
2013-02-02, 09:53 AM
Rina (20)
Goblins (18)
Heres (17)
Rilnir (11)
Asdoukar (10)
Katirina (8)


Fight 1, Round 2

Rina

The arrow conects, but the Goblin is still alive. Seems this guy is a hard one.

[Goblins]

Goblin S1 is till not intressed in helpin his friend and instead grabs the food into his bags.

Goblin S2 attemps to climb onto a barrel.
[roll0]

Goblin S3 still sees no problem here and follows the fox lady to attack with his weapon again.
[roll1]
[roll2]
The arrow seems to block his movement a bit as he doesn't manage to land a hit.

[Heres]

The guardsman sees thatthe goblin near the Rina has to deal with two others and storms on to the goblin with the food.
[roll3]
[roll4]
Goblin S1 has no chance against the storming fighter and got impaled in the helebard.
Rilnir

You storm in, but right befor your spear hit's the goblin, he bows away.

Asdoukar

One shot one kill. The Goblin S" falls down, the arrow right between his eyes.

Katirina

The missile hit's the only goblin who is a thread at this scene. S3 dies.

Goblin S3 get hit by an arrow for 1.
Goblin S2 got Impaled by Heres and dies.
Goblin S1 got shot by Asdoukar and dies.
Magic Missile of Katirina hit's the last Goblin(S3) and kills him.

The Fight is over, for now.
The city is still attacked by the Goblins, but right now you should take the chance to group. Maybe your better fight together.

ProudGrognard
2013-02-02, 05:49 PM
Asdoukar

Asdoukar watches with the same expressionless face the arrow take out the goblin. He then tries to discern where more goblins may be within range.

Perception take ten for 15, Darkvision 90', edited for taking ten

When he has located a possible way, he will turn to look at his accidental companions. He will point at a possible direction and say

"More this way. We should go all together. Better results this way."

Zefir
2013-02-06, 02:40 AM
Breathing hard the Guardsmen, who helped in the fight comes over to the PC. On his weapon, still impaled, is the goblin. It doesn't seem that he did notice that.

"Hey guys. Nice work here. I think the bowman is right. Together we might be able to push them back."

((Spot will be taken into account in the next post))

Zefir
2013-02-08, 04:16 AM
It's hard to make out the goblins. Most of them have start fights in sidestreets or buildings. Something seems to happen south of you where Asdoukar points at. One Goblin is just running out of an alley to attack the groupe, but the same moment he leaves the alley, another goblin falls down from the building hitting his ally and cause a double death. Araun you rais the sound of fighting, screaming and crying, but another nois like sound can be heared as well.. A singing. The Goblins seem to sing a song the whole time. Now that things on the place got quiet for the moment you can hear the text.


Goblins chew and goblins bite.
Goblins cut and goblins fight.
Stab the dog and cut the horse,
Goblins eat and take by force!
Goblins race and goblins jump.
Goblins slash and goblins bump.
Burn the skin and mash the head,
Goblins here and you be dead!
Chase the baby, catch the pup.
Bonk the head to shut it up.
Bones be cracked, flesh be stewed,
We be goblins! You be food!

Suddenly a fire pillar rise up in the south. Seems like someone lit the firework a bit to early. Maybe a cry of help?

ProudGrognard
2013-02-08, 05:23 AM
Asdoukar

Asdoukar strains to hear and see anything specific in the midst of chaos, but nothing. And then he makes out the sound of singing.

So there are more of them. This is not isolated.

The flare gets his attention. Fire! The goblins would swarm to that, the nasty little pyromaniac fools.

I am assuming here that a take 10 in either nature, geography or survival would disclose that information about goblins. Is that OK?

Asdoukar gets ready to run towards the fire. He turns to the swordman and the others.

"This is an invasion. Not an isolated attack. The fire will draw them. We must go."

He will then start running towards the fire, until he sees any targets around it.

Darkvision 90ft, Perception [roll0]. He will then stay 60 ft away or as close as he needs to take a shot.

The Bushranger
2013-02-08, 09:18 PM
[Katarina]

The sorceress who had slain the goblin with the magic missile looks around, frowning as she hears the distant Goblin song.

"...I would ask if anyone requires assistance, but it appears that there's little time for introductions before we're up to our kneecaps in goblins," she observes, frowning and brushing back her long, straw-colored hair.

Zefir
2013-02-14, 02:53 AM
Sorry for the delay. Was a bit of stressful days.

MAP
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae257/Goldmann-andreas/rect3070_zpsd24c6c1e.png
J9 is the Warchanter.
The others are simular goblins as the one you just slayed.

As you reached the cart you only see it burning. Behind it three goblins with torches jump around happily, laugthing at yyou. By the Goblins seems to be some kind of Captain. A female Goblin, singing the song from befor and hilding a whip in one hand. The Goblins all have tourches in their hands.

Ini like before, I just roll for the new goblins.
[roll0]

ProudGrognard
2013-02-14, 03:00 AM
Asdoukar

Asdoukar takes stock of the situation quite quickly. The head goblin believes that it is safe behind the goblin wall. Asdoukar will prove the error of its ways.
The arrow is on the air before Asdoukar has stopped moving.

Arrow shot at goblin captain [roll0] dmg [roll1]

ProudGrognard
2013-02-14, 03:04 AM
Sirus

Yay critical!
Confirmation
dmg [roll]1d8+1

...but no. 20 and then 1. The dice here like to play with me.

The Bushranger
2013-02-15, 11:28 AM
[Katarina]

The sorceress turns to the approaching goblins, raising one hand...
"Return to your homes or face the consequences!" she shouts.


at D3?
Init: [roll0]
Intimidate: [roll1]

HandofCrom
2013-02-15, 11:38 AM
Rilnir advances and whispers in Aklo to the goblin nearest the leader, "Your allies betray you, strike them quickly!"


Move within 25 ft of the goblin nearest the boss and cast murderous command (will save dc 15 or he spends his next turn attacking his nearest ally).

EDIT: I'll start at B4.

Madmal
2013-02-15, 10:38 PM
Rina
Hp 5/9, AC 16
Init 20, Per +5
Bless: +1 to Atk and Vs. Fear Effects. (10 rounds)
Position: D4

Rina considers using the healing potion for a while but ultimately decides not to "The hit hurt, but it shouldn't be that bad. Brother would have just clenched his teeth...". She moves to the front and lets loose her third arrow towards the closest goblin in sight (G9?).

Rolls:
Shortbow Attack: [roll0]
Shortbow Damage: [roll1]
Sneak attack: [roll2]

Zefir
2013-02-19, 03:28 AM
Rina (20)
Goblins (18)
Heres (17)
Rilnir (11)
Asdoukar (10)
Katirina (8)


http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae257/Goldmann-andreas/rect3071_zps668ca564.png

Rina

The goblin just laugths at Rina as her arrow hit's the cart and ignites immediately.

Goblins

The Goblins start to move, G1 heads to Asdoukar and strikes him with the torch.

Attack[roll0]
DMG [roll1] plus 1 fire

Goblin G2 walks over to the stand and tries to climb on it. He didn't make it and falls on his back, loosing the dogslicer.

Climb[roll2]


Goblin G3 walks around the cart and attacks Rina with his tourch

Attack[roll3]
DMG [roll4] plus 1 fire
Goblin G3

The Warchanter walks around and casts Daze against Heres, who still looks a bit to dangerouse with the dead goblin on his weapon.

Will save[roll5]


Heres

Heres keeps standing dizzi on D1. It seems the spell of the warchanter took place.

Attack[roll6]
DMG [roll7]

Rilnir

Goblin will[roll8]

The goblin (G2) appears to missed the command.Since he felt on his back.(17 Should be enougth for it right?)

Asdoukar

The attack hit's, buteven thought your aiming was very good you have the feeling that the arrow didn't mind the Warchanter much.

Katirina

The goblins seem leess immpressed by the intimidating.

Summary

Warchanter took 2 DMG from the arrow.
Heres is Dazzed and loose his action

ProudGrognard
2013-02-19, 04:12 AM
Asdoukar

Asdoukar frowns. This day is not the best for his archery skills. This must be rectified and soon.

Taking a step back (5ft step, C3) he targets the goblin that thought that it was a good idea to come closer.

Atk [roll0] dmg [roll1]
If the goblin is dead by that time, he will aim at the warchanter again.

EDIT: I cannot believe these rolls! Two 1s in three rolls! Damn it!:smallfurious:

The Bushranger
2013-02-19, 07:05 PM
[Katarina]

"So be it," the sorceress declares as the goblins approach. "It shall be upon your heads, and tonight I shall feast upon your ears!"

She motions with her hand, and another flaming projectile launches itself...

Targeting G3 with Magic Missile.
Force Damage: [roll0]

Madmal
2013-02-21, 11:44 PM
Rina
Hp 5/9, AC 16
Init 20, Per +5
Bless: +1 to Atk and Vs. Fear Effects. (7 rounds)
Position: E3

Rina watches the goblin laugh at her and then... proceed to fail at climbing... for no particular reason.:smallconfused:
"Crazy little buggers" she mutters as another one with a torch comes at her, and begins to flail it wildly. She sidesteps next to the sorcess to put some space between them and prepares and shoots another arrow (attack at E5)

Free action: 5-ft move backwards to E3
Shortbow Attack: [roll0]
Shortbow Damage: [roll1]

Zefir
2013-02-26, 03:16 AM
Rina (20)
Goblins (18)
Heres (17)
Rilnir (11)
Asdoukar (10)
Katirina (8)


http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae257/Goldmann-andreas/Map3_zpsb5ed9c75.png
Goblin on E5 is on E4

Rina

Rina has again bad luck with her bow. Maybe she should go to a meele weapon.

Goblins

The goblins still go after the PC, since it seems they are in advantage they continue with their torches.

Attack (G1-Rina)[roll0]
DMG [roll1]plus 1 fire
Attack (G3-Asdoukar)[roll2]
DMG [roll3]plus 1 fire
Attack (G2-Katrina)[roll4]
DMG [roll5]plus 1 fire


The Warchanter walks around and casts Daze against Heres, who still looks a bit to dangerouse with the dead goblin on his weapon.

Will save [roll6]



Heres

Heres tries again to attack the goblin in front of him, if he pass the dazz

Attack [roll7]
DMG [roll8][/

Rilnir

((Will come later not at my PC now.))


Asdoukar

Like Rina he is a bit bad with his bow right now. maybe he should change his weapon as well?

Katirina

The missile hit's without any problem, still the goblin is alive.

Summary

Warchanter got 2 DMG from last round
G3 got 2 DMG from Magic Missile

ProudGrognard
2013-02-26, 05:45 AM
Asdoukar

Asdoukar 's bow once again resonates at the last moment, his shot missing badly and the string twinging in his fingers. A deep crease can be seen at Asdoukar 's forehead, which for him is a sign of extreme perplexity. He again takes aim, extra carefully this time.


I am assuming that he can 5ft and then attack. I will hit one of the Goblins even if it kills me! If the target is not alive by then, switching to the warchanter.

Atk [roll0] Dmg [roll1] at G at D5

EDIT: At last!

The Bushranger
2013-02-26, 11:23 PM
[Katarina]

"Annoying little things, aren't they?" the sorceress observes casually, flicking her hand at the rightmost of the advancing goblins and sending another flaming bolt in its general direction...

Targeting E5 with Magic Missile.
Force Damage: [roll0]

Madmal
2013-03-01, 11:54 PM
Rina
Hp 5/9, AC 16
Init 20, Per +5
Bless: +1 to Atk and Vs. Fear Effects. (6 rounds)
Position: E3

Rina drops her shortbow behind her and draws her rapier with some difficulty, attempting to poke the goblin with it.

Free action: Drop Shortbow
Move action: Draw Rapier
Rapier Attack: [roll0]
Rapier Damage: [roll1]

EDIT: Forgot to count Bless spell, should be a 16 on attack.

HandofCrom
2013-03-06, 01:09 PM
Rilnir snaps out of his incoherent gibbring, advances on the nearest goblin with his short spear at the ready, and tries to skewer it like a pig.


attack: [roll0]
damage: [roll1]

Zefir
2013-03-07, 06:16 PM
Rina (20)
Goblins (18)
Heres (17)
Rilnir (11)
Asdoukar (10)
Katirina (8)


http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae257/Goldmann-andreas/Map4_zps688963bd.png
Goblin on E5 is on E4

Rina

It seems like a good idea from Rina to chnage her weapon. The Rapier hits the goblin in the neck and he falls gurgling down.
(G3 is dead)

Goblins

As the first Goblin falls the Goblins change their drop their torches and grab the Dogslicer. While G1 can't attack after this weapon change the Warchanter starts using his shortbow.


Attack (G2-Katrina)[roll0]
DMG [roll1]
Attack (GW-Asdoukar )[roll2]
DMG [roll3]



Heres

Heres tries again to attack the goblin in front of him, now that he isn't under the dazz he will do it.

[roll4]
DMG [roll5][/

Rilnir

Her attack will Miss. The goblins are just to agile to hit.


Asdoukar

It seems that luck is now coming up for the PC. Asdoukar takes aim and (even thought he shoots in meele) he hit's and kills Goblin G1

Katirina

Assuming she will target another goblin with this spell I need to wait for Heres attack

Since all the other Options are dead the Missile fies directly into the face of goblin 2. A nasty wound appears where it hit, but he stays alive.
Summary

Warchanter got 2 DMG from last round
G3 DEAD
G1 Dead
G2 4 DMG from Magic missile
Asdoukar takes 5 DMG from the Warchanter

The Bushranger
2013-03-07, 11:23 PM
[Katarina]

"Two down, one to go!" the sorceress declares...as she tugs a dagger free from her belt and hurls it at the remaining goblin, grimacing as she slips slightly during the release...

Thrown Dagger
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

ProudGrognard
2013-03-08, 01:08 AM
Asdoukar

Asdoukar grunts as the arrow pierces armor and skin, sticking obscenely from his side. With a practices effort and a second grunt, he removes it. Sweat appears on his brow, but his face shows very little.

He then moves just a bit, to have a better line of sight to the warchanter (C3) and takes careful aim.

Atk [roll0]

EDIT: That must be a hit. And of course the goblin arrow would do maximum damage...

Madmal
2013-03-08, 02:14 PM
Rina
Hp 5/9, AC 16
Init 20, Per +5
Bless: +1 to Atk and Vs. Fear Effects. (5 rounds)
Position: B6

(To be filled later, when i'm not on a tablet)

Move action: Move to B6, Flank Goblin 2
Rapier Attack: [roll0]
Rapier Damage: [roll1]
Sneak Attack: [roll2]

HandofCrom
2013-03-12, 10:24 AM
Rilnir tries to shift to flank the goblin in front of him and stabs at it again.


Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Zefir
2013-03-13, 02:55 AM
Rina (20)
Goblins (18)
Heres (17)
Rilnir (11)
Asdoukar (10)
Katirina (8)


Info: I have slightly changed you movement for better attacks. Rina should be on B6 to avoid AoO and grant Heres flanking, while Heres will make a 5 foot step to give Rilnir the flanking.^^

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae257/Goldmann-andreas/Map5_zpsa6879d2c.png

Rina

The goblin avoids your attack again, obvioulsy not even paying attention to you.

Goblins
The last remaining Goblin doesn_'t seem to note that his friends are dead. He takes his dogslicer and attacks Heres.
Katarina might remember herself, that there is still another Goblin in this fight, which takes aim with his shortbow.

Attack (G2-Heres)[roll0]
DMG [roll1]
Attack (GW-Katrina)[roll2]
DMG [roll3]
Katrina takes 2 DMG

Heres

Heres tries again to attack the goblin in front of him, now that he isn't under the dazz he will do it.

Attack (G2)[roll4]
DMG [roll5]
Goblin G2 is dead

Rilnir
It still seems the goblin is to fast to get hit by her


Asdoukar

Asdoukar takes aim , but the warchanter appears to be more protected than the other goblins. The arrow doesn't manage to pass the armor of the Goblin

Katirina

The thrown dagger, either at G" or GW miss.
[SPOILER]
Warchanter got 2 DMG from last round
G3 DEAD
Goblin G2 is dead
G1 Dead
[/QUOTE]

Madmal
2013-03-17, 05:14 PM
Rina
Hp 5/9, AC 18
Init 20, Per +5
Bless: +1 to Atk and Vs. Fear Effects. (4 rounds)
Fighting Defensively: -4 Atk, +2 AC (1 round)
Position: D8

Rina turns and runs towards the remaining goblin, a slight gleam of madness in her eyes, taking a sharp turn and flicking her sword half-heartedly, hoping the rest pick on her idea.
(/goblin) "Hey dogface! You let Longshanks dance around you?" :smallamused:


Move action: Move to C7, then Tumble to D8
Acrobatics [roll0]
Rapier Attack: (Defensively) 1d20-3
Rapier Damage: 1d6

The Bushranger
2013-03-17, 05:57 PM
[Katirina]
HP 5/7

"...ow." The sorceress looks down, at where she took an arrow to the calf. "The little snot hit me," she mutters, looking up and glaring at the goblin in question, flicking her hand torwards it as she mutters an incantation.

Casting Unwitting Ally on the remaining goblin. Will save DC 14 to negate.

ProudGrognard
2013-03-18, 03:24 AM
Asdoukar, hp 5/10

Asdoukar, always pragmatical about his kills, sees that his newfound companions are in the way for another arrow. He starts to move, and as he does, he unslings his axe, gaining speed. His face betrays nothing.

Charge the warchanter with his axe. It is the only one remaining, isn't it?
Atk [roll0] dmg [roll1]

The axe bits deep in the warchanter, the full strength of Asdoukar 's wiry frame behind it. The half orc watches the goblin bleed.

HandofCrom
2013-03-19, 02:18 AM
Rilnir advances across the battlefield to meet with the last goblin.


Double move to J8

Zefir
2013-03-19, 04:58 AM
Rina (20)
Goblins (18)
Heres (17)
Rilnir (11)
Asdoukar (10)
Katirina (8)


Rina

Rina's tumble around the Goblin seem to cause more trouble to herself, then to the Goblin. Her Rapir hit's the air without threating the Goblin.

Goblins
The warchanter appears a bit annoyed by the tumbling and drops his bow to draw the dogslicer he got and attacks Rina

Attack (GW-Rina)[roll0]
DMG [roll1]

Heres

Heres waits a moment to let the others go in first. He delays his action.

Rilnir

Rilnir runs, but seems to missed that there isn't any other Goblin then the warchanter (the red block)


Asdoukar

The half Orc swings his axe and , at the first moment, he thought the goblin avoids his attack. But then he turns his weapon to the side and lands his axe right into the head of the Goblin.

Katirina
Witch the las Goblin dead, there is no enemy to cast the spell on.


All Goblin's are Dead.


The fight is over. Well for now. The place is nearly empty and it seems people made their escape. Even thought you killed some goblins, you can hear the sound of fighting around you. The Goblin attack seems to cover the whole city, but for now you can take a deep breath.

Father Zantus, who stood on the stage the whole time, comes closer to you.
"Oh Desna, why did these creatures dostribut our festival." He mumbles, then turning to the 'groupe'. "Is anyone hurt? I could offer you some healing."

ProudGrognard
2013-03-19, 06:32 AM
Asdoukar

Asdoukar is left panting, the blood slowly dripping from his wound. When Father Zantus offers healing, he approaches, showing from clenched teeth his arrow wound.

Whether he is healed or not, Asdoukar then searches the bodies quickly, showing to all involved what he finds.

Perception take 10 for a total of 15

After that, he will switch back to his bow, looking for the next target.

The Bushranger
2013-03-19, 07:27 PM
[Katirina]

The sorceress scowls, letting the magical energies she was gathering for her spell disperse, and looks down at herself, shaking her head and producing a smal bandage from the pouch sown into her thin apparel, wrapping it around her leg. "I believe she is injured," she says to the approaching priest, motioning to Rina. "As for your festival, clearly the goblins sought to disrupt it simply becaue it is the ideal time to cause the most chaos."

Heal: [roll0]

Madmal
2013-03-21, 09:06 PM
Rina
HP: 4/9

"Well, yeah, she is right...I do need some healing father. Ow." She winces, then turning around to get a better look to the people who stayed. "Err... would anybody be a dear and get me my bow? Unlike many of my stuff, it not really new, and i'd eventually miss it.."

ProudGrognard
2013-03-22, 02:21 AM
Asdoukar

Asdoukar looks around for the bow and takes it to the lady who asked for it. He then also stands near the Father, his hand on his wound, looking quite stoical.

Also, waiting for the loot results, Zefir!

Zefir
2013-03-24, 06:29 AM
Heres, the man who helped you in the fight, comes closer as well. He doesn't say much right now and looks around for the next threat.

Father Zantu get's out his Holy symbol. He asks all to come closer, since he don't want to miss someone.

Channel Energy heals for 12 Hitpoints.
Loot:
20 gp
1 potion Unidentified
7 small leather armor
1 small shortbow
7 small dogslicer
20 arrows
1 small whip

HandofCrom
2013-03-25, 02:11 PM
Rilnir calms himself down, and the alien babbles of the people around him return to the common tongue.

"We must prepare ourselves. Where there are a few goblins, there are many. It is a fact of nature with the beasts. Our, how to say it, doctrine was to destroy them whenever we found them and drive them out or abandon the hunting ground to them."

ProudGrognard
2013-03-26, 08:07 AM
Asdoukar

Asdoukar, feeling much better after the healing, nods his agreement. He tries to see if anymore surprises are forthcoming in the vicinity.

Perception [roll0]

The Bushranger
2013-03-27, 08:11 AM
Katirina

"While there are, no doubt, more where that came from," the sorceress agrees, "I find myself lacking in the number of additional spells I can use, bar a few minor cantrips of course. And I suppose I should introduce myself properly," she adds, performing a curtsey that, in her outfit, is rather...interesting in appearance. "Katirina Elaniaoff."

Zefir
2013-03-30, 07:40 AM
Father Zantus nods.

"Yes these weren't the only once. I will try to help the people here, your strength might be needed elsewhere."

With that the priest heads off for other injured people.
The batte indeed has moved . metall clashing against metal can be heared from around you. The song of the goblins still fill the air together with the shrieks of dieing goblins and men. It's hard to make out any clear direction, since the fights seem to take place in side streets and near everywhere around you.
Then Asdoukar hears a dog shriek soon followed by a human voice you all hear.

"HELP! Someone, Anyone, please Help!"

Asdoukar immeditly can point at the direction the voice came from and Here, the guard who helps you. Rush for the direction. Assuming the others follow quickly.
On the street, a bit south of the white deer you see what's going on. A goblin riding a creature with a mangy canine's face that has the same flat nose, beady eyes, and protruding teeth as a rat of the size of a dog currently attacks a dog with his spear like weapon. Befor your in range, the dog's throat is sliced and it falls to the ground. The 3 Goblins cheer up for the kill,leaving the PC time for a suprise attack.
MAP:
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae257/Goldmann-andreas/Map3-1_zpsae4b3e1b.png
Goblins [12]
Rilnir [roll0]
Heres[roll1]
Rina [roll2]
Asdoukar[roll3]
Katarina[roll4]
All who got over 12 react first. Goblins count as Flat Footed until their turn.

HandofCrom
2013-03-30, 12:58 PM
The goblins are distracted, and Rilnir whispers sibilantly in an alien tongue to the one in the middle, Foul things surround you, strike them, now, quickly.


Rilnir moves to I6, casts murderous command on goblin 1 (will save, dc 15 to resist).

The Bushranger
2013-03-30, 10:06 PM
[Katirina]

Sighing, the sorceress considers her options, then targets the goblin on the right of the small group, extending her finger and speaking a quiet word of arcane power, a shimmering ray of light blue lashing out torwards the creature.

Ray of Frost on G3.
Ranged Touch Attack: [roll0]
Cold Damage on hit: [roll1]

ProudGrognard
2013-03-31, 01:36 AM
Asdoukar

Asdoukar can see the goblins just fine. Now is his chance, that his a clear shot.
In one smooth gesture, he has an arrow in his bow. The next second, it is flying.

Atk at goblin 3 [roll0] dmg [roll1]

And the streak continues. When I hit, it does little damage and when I don't it is irrelevant. Sigh.

Madmal
2013-03-31, 09:25 PM
Rina
Hp 9/9, AC 16
Init 7, Per +5
Bless: +1 to Atk and Vs. Fear Effects. (1 rounds)
Position: J3

Rina gives a warn smile and a slight bow to the half-orc as she picks it up "Thank you, you can call me Rina, as you've seen, it's not the best weapon but i had to push out quite a number of drunken tourists to get it.."

You are saved from her rambling by the dogs shriek, and once in the location, she seizes up the goblin furthest from her (E6) and loses her 5th arrow in the day.

Move action: move to J3
Shortbow Attack: [roll0]
Shortbow Damage: [roll1]

Zefir
2013-04-01, 02:38 PM
Fight 3 Round 1

A short glim of murder appears on the goblin Rilnir aimed at. He takes his dogslicer as his friends turn around to face you, but his hit missed and the other Goblins headed for an attack. G3 runs forward, his dogslicer in front. He hit's the poor Heres right into the hip. G2 tries to do the same at Rilnir, but Rilnir managed to dodge the hit. Sadly this way she got directly into the arrow the commandogoblin shot at her.

Heres 5 Damage from Dogslicer
Rilmir 5 Damage from Arrow

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae257/Goldmann-andreas/Map3-2_zps9d5d3c92.png
The numbers are the Goblins.
The red quadrat is the commando.
The yellow one is the man in danger.
The brown is the dead dog.

HandofCrom
2013-04-01, 10:38 PM
Rilnir moves back and heals the swordsmen wounded by the goblin in front of him.


5 foot step to M5
Cast cure light wounds on Heres: [roll0]

Zefir
2013-04-04, 02:16 AM
Heres 9/12 AC 16


The magic and arrow hit G3 and cause some seriouse wounds. Still the goblin is alive and follows your move to attack. Heres tries to get another goblin on his spear, but these one appear faster.

The goblins catch on as you tries to get into range, but only the one in front of Heres, who was under the spell before manages to land a hit. (3 DMG for Heres). The mounted goblin seems to got some prolems shooting another arrow while riding. His arrow doesn't even manageg to reach anyone.
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae257/Goldmann-andreas/Map3-3_zps4efc4c8c.png

HandofCrom
2013-04-05, 10:02 AM
With his allies closely engaged and his magic expended, Rilnir calls on deeper power and releases a ball of flames on the goblin riding the rat beast.


Spray of shooting stars to hit commando and rat dog
fire damage: [roll0]
reflex save dc 14 for half damage

The Bushranger
2013-04-07, 04:34 PM
[Katirina]

The sorceress backs away from the goblin in her face, shouting out another arcane word of power as she gestures at the beast, a greenish glow surrounding her hand before flying at the goblin and splattering it with sizzling acid!

Five-foot step to N5.
Casting Acid Splash on G3.
Ranged Touch Attack: [roll0]
Acid Damage on hit: [roll1]

Madmal
2013-04-07, 07:09 PM
Rina
Hp 9/9, AC 16
Init 7, Per +5
Position: N3

Rina steps back as she loads the arrow, muttering under her breath.
"6th arrow of the day, right? dumb criters making me miss..."

Move action: 5-steps to N3
Shortbow attack: [roll0]
Shortbow damage: [roll1]

ProudGrognard
2013-04-08, 01:15 AM
Asdoukar

Asdoukar once again finds himself with a goblin in front of him. He carefully moves away from his erratic swings, just as he readies his arrows. With a smooth motion, he draws and swings.

How come I always manage to have Asdoukar attacked, even with him being an archer? I am doing something wrong, Atk G2
Atk [roll0] dmg [roll1]


EDIT: But of course he would roll a 6. I must be grateful it is not a 1

Zefir
2013-04-11, 02:31 AM
Rilnirs spell hit's the target, but it seems the goblin and his dog have good reflex.
The acs splash cast by seems to be the best thing she made today. The acid directly hit's the goblin on his chest and burns himself through it's heart. (G3 is DEAD)
Rina and Asdoukar both manage to get away, since their target. But alos both seem to miss with their arrows. Asdoukar might be happy that this time his arrow is flying.^^
Heres on the other hand swings his spear and manages to impale the goblin in front of him.

The Goblin on his mount again tries to get an arrow into the Watchman, but his aiming is bad. After theat he drops the bow and draws his horsechopper. A weapon simular to a spear, but with a longer blade on his head.
The last goblin continues to hunt the monk. For peoeple it may look as if they dance, since neither of them is able to land a hit.
To All: Please include in your post the current state your chars are in. HP, AC, Saves AND also include which enemy you want to attack. If I have more than one enemy I can not know it.
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae257/Goldmann-andreas/Map3-4_zps6260e1cc.png

The Bushranger
2013-04-14, 11:52 PM
[Katirina]

"Excellent!" the sorceress cries, as the goblin drops, stone dead. "And, for my next trick...!"

She turns, facing another nearby goblin, and conjures up another blob of sizzling acid flying at the beast!

Casting Acid Splash on '2'.
Ranged Touch Attack: [roll0]
Acid Damage on hit: [roll1]

HandofCrom
2013-04-15, 11:28 PM
Rilnir
HP: 8/13
AC: 15 Fort: +2 Ref: +1 Will: +1

Rilnir growls in Aklo, "Burn, burn, burn filthy creatures, burn," and unleashes another ball of flame.


Attacking goblin commando and mount with spray of shooting stars
Damage (dc 14 ref for half damage): [roll0] fire

ProudGrognard
2013-04-16, 01:01 AM
Asdoukar
HP 10, AC 18

Asdoukar seems to do a complicated choreography, as he dodges the goblin while knocking another arrow on his bow. In the first opening, he fires.


Takes a 5ft step in M1,
Atk [roll0] dmg [roll1]

EDIT: I expected nothing more. Sigh...

Madmal
2013-04-16, 10:11 PM
Rina
HP 9/9, AC 16
Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3
Position: L3

Rina steps on the dead gobling as she shoots an arrow against the mounted goblin.

Shortbow attack (red square): [roll0]
Shortbow Damage: [roll1]

Zefir
2013-05-02, 02:02 AM
Asdoukar and Katirina can't manage to hit the remaining goblin, but before it can do anything else, Here use his spear to impale the goblin.

The commando Goblin now seems to be in trouble. The arrow hit's him and distract him long enougth so that he can't avoid Rilnir's spell.

Damage Dealt
Goblin Commando: 8
Goblin Dog:4

The Commandy seems to fall into some kind of rage as he saw his last goblin fall. He takes aim for Rilnir and charges at the Oracle. And the goblin's 'rage' seem to help. The goblin nearly missed the oracle, but in the last moment he pushed the weapon into the right direction,cutting through a gap in the armor. The Oracle falls down to the ground.

Rilnir: 9 Damage (Damn, why did I roll so high for damage)
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae257/Goldmann-andreas/Map3-5_zps617ce7af.png

Zefir
2013-05-07, 01:43 AM
Asdoukar nods to Heres for his help, but times to talk come later. The goblin on the mount just slayed another person and Asdoukar won't let it happen again. Seeing that the path is clear he takes aim and shoots.

[roll0]
[roll1]


Heres will after the arrow is shot go into meele with the Goblin. He needs to distract the beast so the others might slay him or at least save Rilnir

[roll2]
[roll3]

Zefir
2013-05-07, 01:56 AM
The fight is over. Asdoukar's arrow hit the goblin right through his head and as he felt down from his moun, Heres impaled the goblin dog to end it. Both of them seem exhausted and Asdoukar first takes a seat at a near battle. The sounds of battle have reached a low level, which means the city seems to won them.
Heres won't last a moment and soon walks away to get a healer for the still alive oracle.

From the barrels appear aahandsome man, wearing some fine clothes, whcih have seen better times. The man doesn't sem to mind much as he walks straith to Katarina.

"As I thought this must be desteny. I saw my end coming closer and now I can see the light right in front of me. Thank you a thousand times for saving me."

HE tries to take Katarinas hand, softly as he thanks. His attention is mainly on the half-elf woman, but his thanks go to everyone.

The Bushranger
2013-05-07, 08:57 AM
Katirina freezes in shock as the Oracle collapses before her, the spell she had on her fingertips fizzling as her jaw drops. Shaking her head, she kneels, to try and save the man, but quickly realises that even if his injury isn't mortal, it's beyond her ability to do anything more than make things worse by trying to help.

Standing again, she finds the goblins slain, and the merchant expressing his thanks. And the scantily-clad sorceress, even as her hand is taken, has a surprised, almost worried expression, giving Rina a quick look that could possiby be taken as 'what do I do now?' before looking back to the awe-struck merchant.

"Er...it was just doing what was right to help?"

Madmal
2013-05-07, 10:54 PM
Rina shrugs and hurries off, by Rilnir's side; taking out and corking a small, green bottle. She sits by his side, making him drink the contents of it, irrumping a bit between them both, but hey, Man griveously harmed here.

"Right, here you go. Hope you don't mind the apple taste. The crafter felt like experimenting a bit..."

HandofCrom
2013-05-10, 02:50 PM
The Shoanti man thrashes for a little, and starts speaking quickly in his native tongue, "I'm awake, I'm awake, I'm awake," then rises slowly, clutching his wounds. He switches to Taldoran common and says, "Thank you, that beast had me. How is the rest of the town faring?"

Theprettiestorc
2013-05-18, 08:37 PM
Coming up the road, a dark-skinned woman in bronzed scale armor is dragging what appears to be eight goblins, tied up by their ankles and unconscious. She's got a shield on her back, and the symbol of the winged woman, Sarenrae, is emblazoned across her chest. She's constantly apologizing, brushing a few locks of black hair out from in front of her face. A scimitar is sheathed at her side. "...sorry...sorry! Didn't mean for that rock to be there...sorry...sorry, you're all a bit heavy...have to drag you...terribly sorry about the dirt..." She continues on like this, wincing at every bump. Coming toward the group.

"...um...hello, everyone...! I...are you keeping these prisoners anywhere? They're...ergh...not the skinny kind of goblins..." Ooph.

Zefir
2013-05-19, 06:00 AM
Well...the dark skinned woman would likely be killed by those eight goblins, if she fought them alone. A group of guards is right behind her to carry the goblins they caught. The guards are hurt and seem to got through many fights today.
Behind them is Sheriff Hemlock. His weapon and armor stained in the blood of goblins, he walks behind his man. He is followed by another fighter.
Heres, the man who went looking for him is not here.

Hemlock speaks up to the dark skinned woman.

"I told you before. leave them to my men. They will get them into the prison. Seems like these goblin singers damaged your ears with their shriek."

Then Hemlok looks over the things here.

"Zantu already tols me you helped at the cathedral place and it seems you have deal with their commando. No wonder they flet North and jumped down the cliffs in an attemp to survive or just not get caught. These two assissted me as I fought another commando."

He points at the dark-skinned woman and at the fighter right next to him. Both seem to be able to speak for themself.

"It would be nice to know the names of those who saved Sandpoint."


The man they saved smiles friendly.

"So beatiful and strong, but still modest and helpful. Your an bright shinning angel in a dark time. It's a pleasure to get saved by you."

He shakes his head and smiles a bit.

"Oh gods. Where are my manners. I'm Aldren Foxglove, " he gives her a handkiss. " Miss?" he looks up from his hand waiting for her answer

Loot
3 small Dogslicer
1 small Masterwork Horsechopper
1 shortbow small
1 Potion
1 Suddet leather small

Benson
2013-05-19, 06:15 AM
Erimarl found his heart pounding, still caught in the adrenaline rush of combat as he fought along side Sheriff Hemlock. He had fought to save his mother who he feared for, he was thankful she survived and had safety escaped to the Rusty Dragon. He had then afterwards stayed behind to help protect the other citizens.

The young gruff looking lad with the intense look faintly smiled, his longspear in hand, sweat rolling down his neck. He suffered a few cuts but otherwise was alright.

"My name..is Erimarl Holton.." He said a little tiredly as he rubbed his sore muscles on his upper arm.

Theprettiestorc
2013-05-19, 08:54 PM
"Oh, yes, sherriff, I'm only staying the week..." She pulls her helmet off, letting her hair go out and unruly as it will. And pulls the cloth out of her ears. Seems like she really was worried about the shrieking, as she lets the goblins down. "Oh, wow, it's calmed down...!" The woman smiles to everyone, as the guards take the goblins away. "My name is Zilea Altorn...it's quite nice to meet you all...!" Though she's soft-spoken, and seemingly-gentle, the short woman of 4'9" has a striking appearance. As if she's serene, no matter what's going on.

Perhaps the kind of woman to command any group. Her boots are lined at the top with fur, and a fur collar peeks out from the top of her armor. A woman from the north? With her skin color, it seems like she'd be from the desert.

The Bushranger
2013-05-19, 09:13 PM
"Katirina Elaniaoff" the scantily-clad sorceress introduces herself, still looking a bit flustered, but nodding to the newcomers, taking a deep breath and collecting her thoughts, adjusting the shoulder of her simple silk sarong-like garment.

Benson
2013-05-20, 02:00 PM
Erimarl caught a glance of the scantily dressed sorcerer and averted his gaze, his cheeks pink. If is mother were here she'd be giving this random woman a scolding on proper dress etiquette. (;P) He instead focused on Sheriff Hemlock and the half orc paladin.

"So ah..hauh.ahem..what now happens?" He stammered out.

Theprettiestorc
2013-05-20, 08:36 PM
Half-orc? What half-orc? There aren't any half-orcs here, right? Just a rather short, dark-skinned woman with unruly hair. The orc's really from her great-grandmother, she swears. And it's really just her ears that are pointy. And the miniscule tusks that are really almost just teeth. Erm.

She waggles her fingers to the sorcerer, smile lessening a bit. "Oh, I hope I'm not overdressed..."

Zefir
2013-05-21, 01:05 AM
"Oh what a wonderful name Miss Elaniaoff. Would you mind joining me at the rusty dragon? I already got a room there and I like to invite you and your company to take a meal with me there."

As Foxglove spoke, an idea appears into Hemlocks head.

"That's a good idea. you could take a break now. The dragon is the best place for adventurer to do so. I will call you when these goblins are ready to talk."

Benson
2013-05-21, 01:41 AM
"Mmm...well..I-I myself am headed to the Rusty Dragon too....got to meet up with my mother...ah think we should head there together...ya never know if there are ene' stray goblins hiding in the shadows." Erimarl said with a small awkward smile. It was awkward in that it made him look comically scary.

Madmal
2013-05-22, 07:59 PM
Rina helps Rilnir back on his feet, giving everybody a cautious look before smiling and waving at the newcomers. "Oh! We're going to the Rusty Dragon? Great! I hope it wasn't trashed badly." He turns her head to the Sheriff before turning back again "Sorry. Introductions, yes. I'm Rina. Rina Morioka." And then she turns her head...again. "Seems everything has begun to calm down, what's the situation so far, Sheriff Hemlock?"

I'm going to venture a Sense Motive check, particularly against this adquired admirer.

Sense Motive check: 1d20+7

Zefir
2013-05-23, 01:45 AM
Hemlock nods to Erimarl.

"I will send the guards out as well, just to be safe."

Then he turns to Rina.

"The goblins run, after all of their Commandos are slayn. Peopel try to put out the fire and look after the wounded. Even a few poor have been slayed by the goblins."
Sense
You don't know much about the person, but from what you see: He felt in love with Katirina. Seems like love at first sight happened here.

HandofCrom
2013-05-24, 01:13 AM
Rilnir rises with Rina's help, tests himself to make sure he can walk on his own, and winces as he holds his wounds.

"This is no accident a group of strangers has come together to protect this town. Surely, we have been called by the Song of the Spheres herself. The day is won, but they will come again, and again, and again unless we make the first move. For now, rest sounds like an amazing idea. Lay on to the Rusty Dragon."

Zefir
2013-05-24, 01:39 AM
Hemlock just now notice that Rilnir is hurt.

"If you need I can call for Zantus to look over those wounds. Otherwise We will see us soon."

Unless something else comes up, you will head to the Rusty Dragon. On your way you can see what hemlock meant. Goblins lay everywhere, but from time to time a human, halfling, gnome or other is under the dead as well. The city payed a high prize, but none has a clue why the goblins attacked.

In the rusty dragon, Ameiko Kajitsu waits for you. She seems to be informed.

"Ah the heroes of Sandpoint I assume? You can take the rooms at secound stage, but I guess you would first like to eat something?"

A fine meal is prepared for you. You can easily guess that it was prepared for the evenings event, but whith the attack people wanted to stay in their homes.

Benson
2013-05-30, 01:58 AM
Erimarl is just glad that his mother is alright, safe and sound though he was also glad for a nice meal. Festival food is good,, but let's face it, its mostly junk food.

The Bushranger
2013-05-31, 09:16 PM
"Hm? Oh, not at all, not at all," Katirina tells Zilea, shaking her head. "I tend to be the standout in every crowd." Turning her attention back to her admirer, her cheeks flushed, she clears her throat. "Well, it does seem that we're headed back to the Rusty Dragon. I, ah, will probably be remaining with my companions, though?" she says, looking to the others with a hopeful expression.

At the inn, she attacks the meal almost ravenously.

HandofCrom
2013-06-02, 05:30 PM
Rilnir waits for Father Zantus to help give his wounds attention, and while he is available, tell him, "I can see why the Great Dreamer herself has brought us all here. My powers are not of her, but I can use them to her plans and the benefit of us all. There is much work ahead for me, and I am sure you will have a role to play as well, but I would like to spend some time with you understanding her mysteries. Not tonight, I'm afraid, this is the optimal time to enjoy the status of hero."

At the dancing dragon, he eats heartily for him, picking daintily at food and nursing the same drink all night. During a lull, he tells his new companions, "There is still much that needs done. Goblins tend to be a persistent pest, not an invading force. Something controls them and set them against us. Further, I am certain there are still substantial goblins in the hills and forests around us. Their women, children, and elders were not in the attack, and there are certainly more. I believe that we should soon, tomorrow even, try to find where they came from and take the fight to their caves. Otherwise, it is only a matter of time before they attack again."

Theprettiestorc
2013-06-02, 06:06 PM
Paling a bit, and eating a meal which is heavy with the vegetable side of things, Zilea looks up suddenly. "F-fight?! No, we can't just walk up and start tearing apart families!" She looks pretty upset. "If we're going to where they came from, we need to go talk to the elders, and see what's happened! Otherwise, we're not any better than killers ourselves. Goblins are flighty, and they wouldn't just attack on a whim like that - someone's preparing them, and threatening them. So..." So...er. "We have to try, at least..."

She looks down, rubbing her shoulder. Maybe she shouldn't have spoken up...

Madmal
2013-06-03, 12:24 AM
"Hey! Hey Ameiko!" Rina pops in near her usual employer. "Guess who got to kick goblin butt! Granted,i did got hurt couple times and i lost 7 arrows and almost broke that bow brother bought me-HUUUUUH! " She gasps for breath, bouncing excitedly "But we managed to drive them off! Woo! is that fish?I'm sooo starving!

Rina keeps her mouth busy for a while, focusing on bites and pieces of fish and poultry, It's not until she has gone though a whole pint of...whatever ale it was beign served that she starts pacing herself and dares to respond. "Huh, we yes, i guess we are a company now. Goblin are mostly a common pest around here, and i'm afraid there's not a lot going up there, if you can catch my drift. You have seen how they act." She takes another long sip. "But i don't see a reason to leave so soon, judging from so little information we can draw from the attack, not to mention there may still be some of them hidden in town..."

Benson
2013-06-03, 10:32 AM
Rusty Dragon

"Well I don't like 'dem goblins, little...repsalive...repulsive things that have stolen our livestock before and killed one of our best plow horses," Erimarl grumbled as he sipped up his bowl of stew.

Zefir
2013-06-04, 02:00 AM
"Oh I don't mind Miss Elaniaoff. Your outstanding even everywhere I guess. and I don't mind the company. At least they fought as well."

Aldren still tries to be close to Kathrin.

Father Zantus just nods to Rilnir. " I'm sure you are the once who got send here. I'm just the keeper of her place to keep the connection between her worshiper and herself." He heads away after this is done, still ther are other people who need his help.

Ameiko just nods to Rina.

"Yes, I heared about that. Heres was here telling me all and informing me that Hemlock asks for rooms for you."

She turns to the Oracle.

"The goblins are a pest, but they are hugh in number. We can't get rid of all of them so easy. Normaly they only attack the caravanes on the street, but such a hugh attack against the city is strange after all. But who knows what Goblins think. At least you may have got a name in their rows."

((I can leave you some time for in party talking if you want and will likly go on soon.))

The Bushranger
2013-06-08, 03:12 PM
[Rusty Dragon]

Katirina can'thelp but giggle a bit at Rina's enthuiasm. And nods, brushing back her hair. "Perhaps we should see if there's anyone who's willing to provide coin for exterminating the goblin menace?" she suggests. She still looks a little nervous about Aldren's worshipful presence, but does her best to act casual.

Zefir
2013-06-09, 06:57 AM
Should I mention that Aldresn is very rich? Well, not that he would buy goblin stuff. Especially since they killed his dog.

As mentioned Aldren keeps beeing gently and polite, even thought his main attention stays at Katirina.

"Katirina, maybe you and your friends would like to join me doing a boar hunting these days?" Don't forgrt, this is another time, boar hunting is something very expensive and amybe dangerouse. A sport of soe sort. The invetation goes to all the people in the Rusty dragon this evening, well Ameiko refuse, having a business to run so only the PC remain to answer it.


Whatever you answers are, I think I go on straith, assuming some tell Aldren a clear yes and some say no. Those who accept will likly spend most of the night talking to Aldren, having a beer or two more then they could stand and lily waking up with a headache.

On the next morning, Heres the guard who helped you, stomped into the Inn. You all have been woken up for breakfast, but it wasn't served right now.

"Hey!" he sais a bit out of breath. "The sheriff want to talk to you at the graveyard. Please come quick Father Zantus found out something you may want to know."

Theprettiestorc
2013-06-09, 07:22 AM
Not looking too happy, and having declined the boar hunt, Zilea looks up at the mention of the priest. And a graveyard. And the sheriff. "...right..." Not having donned her armor yet, she goes out in her heavy pants, and her fur-lined coat. She really only has winter attire...

Benson
2013-06-09, 09:16 AM
Erimarl looked at his mother who he was having a morning juice drink with after the guard came on in the establishment out of nowhere. His sense to do good was tingling. His mother nodded her head as he then stood up with his pack and hurried over to the guard.

"Lead that good way sir." He said with a prompt nod.

HandofCrom
2013-06-10, 09:29 PM
Rilnir is delighted at the sound of a hunt, though sees it more as a practical matter than sport. "By my understanding, the lowland boars are much smaller and less fierce than the ones in my home, though they will still be difficult prey. We will be able to provide much meat for the people by taking one down. I will gladly join the hunt." The idea of such a serious matter as mere aristocratic dalliance does not occur to him.

The next morning, he follows along, muttering about stars aligning and other nonsense.

The Bushranger
2013-06-14, 10:55 PM
"Boar hunting? I have to say I have no experience on that, but perhaps it might be of some interest..." Katirina admits...

The next morning, she seems to be comfortable even in the chilly morning air, the news of word from the graveyard making her frown even as she follows the others.

Madmal
2013-06-14, 11:47 PM
Once calmed down, Rina agrees to the boar hunt "Though i do hope there won't be an excessive use of traps." She later proceeds to a room, probably after Ameiko finally denies to serve her more ale.

The next morning, she follows the rest of the group between yawns.

Zefir
2013-06-16, 03:36 AM
Aldren will clear up with those who want to go for the hun, that they will do it in the next days. Since he knew about the attack, he fears goblin might still be around the next day.


Hemlock seems to dislike waiting and he will be found on the place in front of the church.

"Good to se you. This morning, while Father Zantus went out to look after the grave, he noticed the stone door of the priest's vault ajar. Since you proofed to be such effectiv against the goblins the day befor I hope you will help me. I assume there may be a few goblins trying to hide from us."

Hemlock then heads for the Boneyard.
"So do you all stay here for a while longer?" he asks while they walk on.

Father Zantus is waiting at the entrance of the Boneyard, but Hemlock tells him to wait inside the church until things are done.

The boneyard is a wide green area with many stones laying around. A few caves where build much likly for the nobles around here. Hemlock heads for the central one where, as mentioned the stone door hangs ajar.

Sorry for delay, if anyone wants to ask Hemlock/Zantus /Aldren just do. I will try to go on faster since it's better that way.

Benson
2013-06-19, 02:12 PM
And so Erimarl arrived I think. "Greetings, I am Erimarl, there was some sort of issue that required our presence?" He asked...quite confused at what was going on, a little like myself. I think he's asking the priest this.

Theprettiestorc
2013-06-19, 04:06 PM
Zilea, once the door is in sight, takes off her bag and starts donning her armor. Sigh...better get to it, then. She's still not too enthusiastic about everyone wanting to kill every goblin they see. :smallfrown:

The Bushranger
2013-06-21, 09:13 PM
"Well, I suppose we should go ahead and get things done without delay," Katirina suggests, the sorceress stretching a bit and checking her supply of ingredients.

Madmal
2013-06-21, 10:18 PM
Rina approaches the door, sticking her ear to it and saying on a low voice "Something behind this door then?"

Perception check:[roll0]

HandofCrom
2013-06-25, 11:31 AM
Rilnir hefts his spear and follows. Not the hunt he expected, slaughtering noxious vermin instead of downing a great beast, but still a hint to pursue eagerly.