PDA

View Full Version : Far Realmian God

Anecronwashere
2012-11-20, 04:24 AM
The space warps as a massive population appears in a flash of light, unbroken legions for miles around forced into their current forms, humanoid with two hands, two legs, 10 fingers.
"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" They scream in total agony, the physics of this world imposing themselves, forcing them into fleshy prisons, trapping them in a mere 4 dimensional area under much more constricting rules

They warp in and out of comprehensible standards as they attempt to fight it to bring along their native Far Realms laws rather than succumb to the local ruleset
But slowly they give out, to weak from their struggles to truly manifest in the total Horrors that they are.

The first level stop screaming first, in clear, defined shapes looking almost fully Human, then a smaller amount stop with slightly less Human appearance and on until the Generals at the head and a ring of 10 Thrones sits the King remain the only screamers, fluctuating and attempting to dominate Reality itself with their might

An hour later the collective are gathered, looking like an inorganized Rabble but in fact in perfectly disciplined formations
At the head floats the 10 Kings, each sporting a twinkling crown
"My people. It would appear we have been transported to this world against our will. This, pitiful universe with such constricting Rules. But we will/may/have overcome! Though these new senses may confuse and terrify some of you we will/may/have adjust."

"My maker. My liege." The prince Golina'on speaks "We sense other Nobles, of similar power to ourselves and to you. May we speak with them? To better understand this world we find ourselves in."

The unspeakable Thing turns to his son, the work of a lifetime and a second to design, build and improve
"Not yet my son, it is our surroundings and defenses we must deal with. Our enemy may have come with us and choose to attack and take advantage of our lack of fortifications."
As he speaks the many, many members of the arrived kingdom begin to assemble the beginnings of a fort. Ringed with 3 lines of turrets in case of an invader so soon.

ShadowFireLance
2012-11-20, 11:10 PM
The only Invader would be A Unknown Dragon, Its scales Shifting to match the background, Barely Visable to anything, At all.
"Wahhaaaaaaaassssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaasrrrrseeeeee Yoooooooooouuuuuuuuu ddddddddooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggg hhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee e???"

Anecronwashere
2012-11-20, 11:21 PM
One of the 10 identical Kings steps closer, traveling the intervening distance almost instantaneously
"Hello/Goodbye/Greetings. I am King Kondispice, a merchant noble from the Far Realms, which I believe is from a different Omniverse. Tell me, who are you? Who rules the Universe, or if there are more than one nation inform me of those. Oh, and if you are interested in upgrading your physical form or equipment I will be opening for business when I have a better grasp of the new physics in this place."

The king grins widely, his smile expanding past his face in a way that should be impossible as he transforms into an exact duplicate of the Dragon, looking himself over and obviously noting a few things to improve
"Yes, I can certainly improve on this form, especially these neural pathways... Though, huh. How odd. You belong to a type of creature unable to be Crossbred and combined while maintaining your form."

ShadowFireLance
2012-11-20, 11:38 PM
"Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss IIIiiiiiiiiiiii Aaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmm UuuuuuuuuuuuuuNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABbbbbb bbbbbbblllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeee ttttttttttttoooooooooooooooooo bbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy"

The dragon Transforms into a basic human

"However, Small talk is not of Importance, You on the lands of Izeldias, Godwyrm of Universe Ixoias, Please remove yourselves from the vicenity, Refrain from Taking the form of Draconic creatures, And we shall keep a note if we need biorganisims"

"Ah yes, Their are a few Nations as of yet arrived here, all of your level.
Their is the Vampire god, Currently enlisted As our god of souls, The Biovore, The lord of Abomanations, And the Mother of Men"

Anecronwashere
2012-11-20, 11:46 PM
"The bivore? Interesting, I thought I wouldn't see that giant muscled thing again after supplying it with those upgrades. Took an entire area out of the Lifemines to make but quite worth it, it financed an expedition that got those rare SoulBricks."

ShadowFireLance
2012-11-21, 12:10 AM
"Sounds like a fun Time, however, As I said before, Small talk is not appricated, Please remove yourself quickly"
The Dragon Changes back and Disappears

Anecronwashere
2012-11-21, 12:41 AM
The Noble from the Realms rolls his eyes as he snaps his fingers, transporting the collective armies to the middle of the ocea, waving his hands and pulling the Rock from the seas and creating a massive, massive continent (the islands I claimed that are way bigger than America^10)
"Everyone. Reassemble your fortifications."

Dr.Orpheus
2012-11-22, 12:54 PM
A storm giant glides past asking how you are doing. You don't recognize him, but he says he is the Bivores butler.

Anecronwashere
2012-11-24, 02:09 AM
"The bivores butler? I do not believe we met when I was conducting business with him. We are alright, though this rather constraining Omniverse screams against our Being. Still, the site of a familiar face gives us hope we can leave this place soon enough, though if we can, adjust, the physics of this place it would make a rather nice addition to the LifeMines, we don't want them running out do we."

Dr.Orpheus
2012-11-24, 02:26 AM
Well I could assist in creating a new plane with physics more similar to your home world.

Anecronwashere
2012-11-24, 03:03 AM
"No offense, but I highly doubt that. Seeing as my home has more Time dimensions than this place has Space and even the 'Talky-Man' I collaborated with could barely understand my reality, let alone duplicate it."

Dr.Orpheus
2012-11-24, 03:10 AM
You may find that this Talky Man is a new man, as they say.

Anecronwashere
2012-11-24, 03:34 AM
"Well, life goes on I guess. I would appreciate any attempts you make to twist the fundamental physics of this Omniverse into something resembling the Far Realms Omniverse."

Dr.Orpheus
2012-11-24, 04:08 AM
OoC:I don't really now much about the far realms you are referring to.Well let me give this a shot.

Anecronwashere
2012-11-24, 04:20 AM
That's kind of the point, I didn't really think anyone would offer to make it, or interact with it at all. just make Minecraft made out of Lego with some whacky geography and leave the rest unstated

Dr.Orpheus
2012-11-24, 04:26 AM
Well I can change the standard atomic structure to form all types of matter in a demiplane I create to form into lego brick shape, thats an easy one.After a magical flash. Well thats step one. then as we discussed on skype I complete the rest of the plane too. Get back on skype if you can to address another matter.

Moonlitdreams
2012-11-26, 12:29 AM
A day later, your senses tell you that a nearly uncountable mass of massive creatures have landed on the shore of the land to the south of your island. They are setting up fortifications.

Shortly after, a massive "man" with fifty heads, one hundred arms and a magnificent flowing cloak appears at the front of your capital, asking to speak with the leader of these people.

Anecronwashere
2012-11-26, 12:32 AM
"That would be me."
A being, currently in the form of a small boy, a single head with hazel eyes appears in front of you

Moonlitdreams
2012-11-26, 12:59 AM
The Hundred Handed Man looks down at the boy, and there is a moment as flesh sucks into itself. He shrinks into a single-headed man much closer to the level of the boy's height, though still with far too many arms.

"Greetings. My name is Briareos Skyson, and I lead those of my people to this new world: those called the Anaxim, Phaethon, Hecantocheries and more of such creatures. They are my brothers. I have heard that your people are our closest neighbors, and a visit seemed only polite." Have a too-large smile. "And your name?"

Anecronwashere
2012-11-26, 01:25 AM
"I am King Kondispice, Scourge of the Lifemines, Master Crafter of Life. Me and my people were relocated here from the Far Realms Omniverse."

Moonlitdreams
2012-11-26, 03:20 AM
"The Far Realms Omniverse? I am familiar with the plane; is it at all similar?"

greenpotato
2012-11-26, 04:38 PM
A group of 1001 human warriors is walking towards your ringed fort, one of their number carries a large white banner with the symbol of a golden wheel with a woman's face at it's hub and naked humans comprising it's rim.
The humans are clad in full plate and each has that same symbol emblazoned in gold upon his breastplate.