PDA

View Full Version : Puppy Smasher IC (For Tjallen)

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 02:40 PM
(For Tjallen)

Face down in the dirt you lie. You either got smited or took a Nine Hells of a beating, either way, you are in horrible pain.
Blood is splattered everywhere, as you are dragged away by some unforeseen force. You wake up again, lying in a bedroll, a fire roasting as you regain your vision. Whatever just put you here, it seems to be friendly... mostly.

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 02:46 PM
Trying to lift his head, Brann stops the second he feels pain:"Damn, i thought i was done with pain."
trying to turn his head slowly Brann takes a look around the room.

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 02:48 PM
Well... Well... Well...
says an echoing voice.

Look what we have here. An actual alive Bone Creature. Remember me?
The voice still remains hidden. On further inspection, the room looks to be an extremely small shack. The meal continues roasting.
You better regain your memory, or do I have to kick it open for you?
The voice sounds... familiar.

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 02:53 PM
Grunting from the pain, Brann tries to sit up.
As he tries to locate the voice
"Alive? Memory? Threats? Show yourself will you?"

Where have i heard that voice?

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 02:56 PM
He sounds like a servant of yours.(cyan=ooc)
Well, I can't really. Well, I'll give you the short version. You tried to take on a very experienced paladin and got your ass handed to you. You're the laughingstock of the town of Greymoore. You're lucky you got out re-alive. The voice laughs.
Think you can get up, or is your bum too lazy?

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 02:59 PM
"A paladin? I lost to a PALADIN?"
Standing up suddenly Brann looks around after the voice, with flames blazing from his hand.
"Wait, how the hell did i survive then?"

Strange, i forgot how much i hated that damn guy.

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 03:04 PM
Well, mostly because before he could stab you, I, your 'loyal servant' carried your almost-lifeless body back to your little shack that I constructed. The thing laughs again.
Anyway, you should gain more experience before trying to take over villages with hundreds of guards.

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 03:07 PM
"Well, i still feel like burning you, oh well. So where are the rest of my servants? Don't tell me they all got themselves killed. Again."
Stretching out Brann looks around, trying to locate his equipment.
"Where did you put my stuff?"

Servants - respond.

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 03:09 PM
Here. a voice in your head says.
Yes, what do you need? another voice, the same in the cabin says.
Yes, the rest got killed, sir. Me and that first guy are standing guard outside of the shack thingy.

Also, your stuff's over there. A small arrow appears and points towards a pile of your clutter.

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 03:14 PM
Just checking in on you. Also since i seem to have some problems with my memory - I need a check of your powers - also a map and possibly a list abilities worth noting. From all of you.
Brann starts picking up his items and manifests Inertial armor at full capacity.
"Well now what towns are nearby?"

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 03:19 PM
Us two at the door are carrying a shortsword and shield with Permanent Invisibility cast on it. The shack was created by the guy IN the shack, by using a 'make hut' spell or whatever. All we're really good at is stabbing and taking damage.
I'm the only one who can use magic, and even then it's only minor.

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 03:23 PM
I guess Jango died then? Well he was never that useful for a servant anyways.

Well okay lets get a look at this place
Brann opens the door and steps outside.

"Now this is a sight for sore eyes!"

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 03:27 PM
Two ghastly-looking ghouls stand around outside, hanging and slavering about.
The ground looks more... unholy than usual. It seems to smart onto your feet as you walk outside. You almost trip over a corpse, dead with an arrow in its back.

Yeah, Jango died.

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 03:31 PM
"Well no big deal, his replacement will arrive tomorrow. I feel like taking a small trip - is there a village somewhere near here? I guess somewhere with only a handful of guards - i need to see if my wings still work.
Brann stands and unfurl two big black wings that was hidden underneath his cloak.

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 03:38 PM
Well, sir, there is the village of Gartown. It's early morning, that spellcasting guy made an enchantment to make this place look dark and forboding, so there musn't be many guards on duty. Hell, even if there were, there is only a small shift of guards. Most of the citizens would support your cause if you were to... ah... 'persuade' them.

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 03:41 PM
"Well that's where we are going then, nothing like some morning practice."

Meatshields - you are coming with me - hurry up."
As Brann spreads his wings he sets for the village of Gartown.

Time to get some followers back.

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 03:44 PM
The 'meatshields' struggle to keep up as you approach a small village by a lake. Two guards seem to be on the walls, daydreaming. A diminutive market seems to be running about and there is a 'lovely' damp graveyard right outside of the village, near a secluded location. Sir, aren't you able to raise the dead or somethin'?

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 03:48 PM
"Hmm yeah, but i am not really able to control them. So i think we should maybe drop in and talk with the guards."

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 03:49 PM
Should we follow, sir? that one zombie says, whom we shall henceforth name Bob.

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 03:55 PM
"Stay here Bob. Have .... Rob keep you company. I will call for you when i need you."

As Brann slowly circles above the guards he manifests some defensive powers.

Manifest Share Pain (3pp) And vigor (5pp)

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 03:59 PM
[roll0]

Spot check.

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 04:01 PM
The guards barely notice you as your spells are being cast, apparently having a chat about that 'strange hut'. Several crates are being unloaded at the dock, labelled 'Fish and Chips', a strange meal from foreign lands.

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 04:07 PM
"Guess it's time to make my appearance."

Brann descends as closely behind the guards as his wingspan will allow, upon landing, in a silky voice as he puts a hand on the closests guard's shoulder he says: "Shouldn't you be standing guard, there are monsters around."

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 04:09 PM
NO! the guard shouts, spinning around and reaching for his sword.
MONSTER! IN THE WALLS!

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 04:17 PM
"Very well"

Brann quickly emits a burst of lightning
Energy stun (5pp) for [roll0] with a dc20 reflex for half and if that is failed a dc 20 will to avoid being stunned for 1 round Fooorgot the concentration check, i guess ill eat the AoO if they have weapons out

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 04:20 PM
(Reflex save)

1d20

The guard crackles in pain, moaning. The other draws his sword.
(roll initiative)

[roll0]

Thanks for that message, you DON'T need to roll initiative.

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 04:22 PM
They are the ones that have to make em
[roll0] and they win - by one :(

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 04:24 PM
Alright. Reflex save.

[roll0]

Both guards fall to the floor, both dying in agony.
Please.. no... why... mutters one in his dying breath.

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 04:31 PM
Crouching down Brann whispers into this ear:
"Because you failed your duty."

Bob! RoB! Get up here! There are corpses to harvest.

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 04:32 PM
Bob and Rob clamber up the wall, looking at the corpses.
And you expect us to do what with these again? Bob remarks.

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 04:34 PM
Looking over his shoulder Brann looks around and hopes nobody heard the guard.
"Well the city needs guards and you are the most competent, get your uniforms on."

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 04:51 PM
Alright then. The two ghouls put on the guard's armour and take their weapons.
Can we eat the bodies, or...

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 04:58 PM
"No not yet you idiots - I need to go on a shopping spree - if there are leftovers you can have some. Just look like you aren't dead."

Better hide these.

Brann furls his wings on his back and hides them under his Cloak.

Well time to take a look at the local meat market. I might as well start with the church.

"Any troublesome people i should look out for in this soon to be ruin?"

Brann jumps down from the wall and starts walking towards the market.

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 05:00 PM
Well, there are priests and a couple of paladins about, watch where you're causing trouble. The market is bustling, as if everything you ever wanted to buy is here. Food, drink, jewellery, almost everything. You are pulled into a a shop by a strange looking man.
Ya, buy mah wares man, they're brilliant man! he announces.

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 05:06 PM
What happens if i create some corpses and start a good old undead attack? Would they be able to stop it?

Brann turns his attention to the man

"You look like the kind of guy i need, do you have any shapesand? I need about, lets say, 3 jugs?"

Looking around Brann looks for any guards.

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 05:07 PM
Ya, man, I have it. 10 silver each, ow' bout that?
He winks and leads you into the back, where numerous items that'll help your spells and powers- including shapesand- are stored.
There are no guards in sight.
Well, master, most citizens here don't know what's right and what's left, let alone defend themselves from a undead army. So yes, you could take this down.

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 05:12 PM
Brann looks at the merchant

"I will take 36 pounds of shapesand. That will be 300 gold yes?"

Brann takes a bag of gold and places it on the counter.

"If you could hurry up it would be nice."

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 05:14 PM
Uhhw... The man seems to be doing the math.
Ya, thats right, man.
The guy takes down 36 jars of shapesand, one at a time, and places them on the desk. He then swipes the gold, and walks back to the front.

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 05:24 PM
"lets see if i still know how to do this."

Brann focuses on controlling the sand forming it into a sash going from his hip to his shoulder.

Not the best way but this will do.
taking 20 on the wis save to control the sand as i can spare a minute to do so.

After acquiring his new toll Brann Walks out to the market place and positions himself so as many people are within 40 feet of him. As he starts the incantations required to to call upon the burst he almost feels sorry for the weak humans, but then again - they're just humans.
Energy Burst - Electricity 40 foot radius burst centered on Brann dc 21 reflex save for half else [roll0] electricity damage. 5PP

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 05:28 PM
The citizens run to avoid the jolt, most getting away, but others...
[roll0]
Are instantly killed. Men, women and children fall down at your feet, dead.

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 05:34 PM
"Time to get to work."

As the bodies are now piled up high Brann calls upon his inner power and starts raising the corpses.
Animate dead raises 2hd per level for 10 per casting, as i can do ti twice thats 20 hd aka 20 skeletons.

As the first Skeletons start to rise Brann starts smiling

Now did you have a way of controlling these or am i just gonna watch them wear down the holy inhabitants of the church?

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 05:41 PM
Try giving them a command. Like 'tear down the cjurch.'

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 05:44 PM
"Slaughter everyone and bring their corpses back here, if you encounter resistance that knows how to fight then return here"

Brann looks at the small group of skeletons points at the church: "Leave the church alone for now."

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 05:56 PM
The skeletons hobble away, taking down anything in sight. Guards rush out, and slay several skeletons before being overwhelmed. It is a massacre, and soon, about 50 bodies are slumped at your feet.

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 05:58 PM
I prefer this way better - forcing the holy buffoons to come to me instead of the other way around. Besides i can't get out of here if i am trapped inside now can i?

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 06:02 PM
Well look at what we have here. A so called villain here to kill us all...
You are kicked onto the ground. A dwarf, presumably a paladin, looks familiar... Too familiar...

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 06:04 PM
"Actually i came to get some sand, skeletons attack."

Brann unfurls his wings and gets ready to fly up into the air.

God damn paladins. Why can't they leave me be while i do my job.

Techmagss
2012-11-21, 06:16 PM
As your skeletons attack, several clerics and paladins rush out of the church, instantly overwhelming the horde. Luckily, Bob and Rob are still 'alive'.

Tjallen
2012-11-21, 06:19 PM
"Well it was fun while it lasted, i guess angel wings DO save lives every now and then."

With this last comment Brann spreads his wings and sets off into the air.

"Now lets see how you holy boys do in ranged combat."

Initiative [roll0]

Rob bob get back to the shack and move whatever stuff we had there to where ever the voice tells you. I will see what i can do about this bunch.

Techmagss
2012-11-22, 10:46 AM
OK, boss. The two ghouls jump over the wall and shamble in the general direction of the shack.

Initative: [roll0]

Tjallen
2012-11-22, 12:01 PM
"Well then Mister Paladin, seems like we have some unfinished business, doesn't it?"

As Brann flies 20 feet up in the air he aims a crystal at the dwarf.

Crystal Shard 1 pp to hit [roll0] touch and [roll1] damage i have so far used 26 out of 40 pp

Techmagss
2012-11-22, 01:37 PM
The paladin is flung back, but Clerics and other paladins start casting a few spells on you. A Searing Light spell hits you for..

[roll0]
damage.

Tjallen
2012-11-22, 02:51 PM
Looking for the cleric that hit him with the searing light Brann curses and manifests vigor
5pp 25 temp hp for me and crystal. 31/40 pp spent

Could we get a map? Maybe make it in maptools? So i can see what i am fighting.

Techmagss
2012-11-23, 02:06 PM
The clerics continue firing their spells at you. Make a spot check to see the one that hit you.

Tjallen
2012-11-24, 04:12 AM
"Where did you go you damn lightflinging bastard!"

Spot check: [roll0] Also no map? Just PM me if you want me to help make one ^^

Techmagss
2012-11-24, 05:21 AM
He is nowhere to be seen.
errm, sir? You should fly, it was doing things like thos thar got you smacked, and I do not wish to carry your body to the cabin.says the voice in your head.

Tjallen
2012-11-24, 05:38 AM
Well i just healed the scratch i got away, and i have all my defenses up - Besides they will run out of spells before they get me down. And while im up here in the air how can the silly paladin do anything? But you might be right.

"Well i bid you farewell. Good luck with the burials."

Laughing Brann, flies far up in the air, as he sits 100 feet in the air he looks down to see if anyone if following him.

Tjallen
2012-11-24, 01:58 PM
Now that i know my powers are back i need to get some actual minions.

Thal, that's you voice, i am coming back to the shack.

Brann starts flying towards the shack while occasionally looking behind him to see if he is being followed.
spot [roll0]