PDA

View Full Version : The Dead Are Walking (IC)

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-30, 11:00 AM
Noone knows where they came from, but just yesterday, they started rising, and they started going after those nearby.

Cities have been reduced to besiged fortresses, as each dead defender is another creature to tear out throuts. Each of you is from a diffrent background, but that does not matter to the dead.

Each of you has managed to stuble into the Old School, and after the defenders questioned you, primarily if you were bitten or not, you'r let in. The tension is high, and you all know the stakes.

Jaelesh
2012-11-30, 04:59 PM
Looking around quickly, Sam starts to walk around checking out the layout of the building, and begins to chat with some of the others, asking questions like...
"Hmm, how many of you are there in here?"
"Do you have any medical people, or would I be it?"
"How many infected would you say are in the area?"
"Are there any plans to make trips into the town to scavenge for gear, supplies, and to search for more survivors?"
"Have you noticed any particular weaknesses in these infected, or are they really hard to put down?"
And so on and so forth. (Pretty much trying to get a bit of background info to work with.)

da prophet
2012-11-30, 05:02 PM
oh, i wish i had my lawnmoer, then those godless bastards would have to pay, it s jesus those men need. aaaamen. loreena says more to herself than anybody else.

Mangles
2012-11-30, 05:43 PM
Devlin runs his finger over the blade he brought with him. So far he has only used it for show but the chances of that staying the case are becoming slimmer. He went over the exercises they learnt at re-enactment society. This was all easier when it was just academic.

RandomAction
2012-11-30, 09:46 PM
Dale keeps his hand on Stark as they rush into the building. He nods politely to the defenders and warns them about touching the wolf.

Be careful, he's nervous. What is going on? What happened?