PDA

View Full Version : Enchanted Gambler (PEACH please =D )

readordie18
2013-01-18, 12:49 PM
This is the enchanted gambler, a fun little class i made that is the bard equivalent to a wizard as to a sorcerer, also instead of singing, he gambles.
IF you guys like it, I'll post the gamble spell list later, I have 0 and 1st levels already done.
{table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special|0lvl|1st|2nd|3rd|4th|5th|6th

1st|
+0|
+0|
+2|
+2|Enchant Object, Enchanted Dice(1d6), Parlor tricks.|2|

2nd|
+1|
+0|
+3|
+3|Lucky (1 per Day)|3|0|-

3rd|
+2|
+1|
+3|
+3|Enchanted Dice(2d6)|3|1|-|-

4th|
+3|
+1|
+4|
+4|Enchanted Deck(2-5)|3|2|0|-|-

5th|
+3|
+1|
+4|
+4|Enchanted Dice(3d6)|3|3|1|-|-|-

6th|
+4|
+2|
+5|
+5|Stacked Odds.|3|3|2|-|-|-|-

7th|
+5|
+2|
+5|
+5|Enchanted Dice(4d6)|3|3|2|0|-|-|-|-

8th|
+6|
+2|
+6|
+6|Enchanted Deck(6-9)|3|3|3|1|-|-|-

9th|
+6|
+3|
+6|
+6|Enchanted Dice(5d6)|3|3|3|2|-|-|-

10th|
+7|
+3|
+7|
+7|Lucky (2 per Day)|3|3|3|2|0|-|-

11th|
+8|
+3|
+7|
+7|Enchanted Dice(6d6)|3|3|3|3|1|-|-

12th|
+9|
+4|
+8|
+8|Enchanted Deck(10-Ace)|3|3|3|3|2|-|-

13th|
+9|
+4|
+8|
+8|Enchanted Dice(7d6)|3|3|3|3|2|0|-

14th|
+10|
+4|
+9|
+9| |4|3|3|3|3|1|-

15th|
+11|
+5|
+9|
+9|Enchanted Dice(8d6)|4|4|3|3|3|2|-

16th|
+12|
+5|
+10|
+10|Enchanted Deck(Jokers)|4|4|4|3|3|2|0

17th|
+12|
+5|
+10|
+10|Enchanted Dice(9d6)|4|4|4|4|3|3|1

18th|
+13|
+6|
+11|
+11|Lucky (3 per Day)|4|4|4|4|4|3|2

19th|
+14|
+6|
+11|
+11|Enchanted Dice(10d6)|4|4|4|4|4|4|3

20th|
+15|
+6|
+12|
+12|Roulette|4|4|4|4|4|4|4[/table]

Hit Dice: 1d6: Class Skills (6 + Int modifier per level, ×4 at 1st level)

Appraise (Int), Balance (Dex), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Decipher Script (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Disguise (Cha),
Escape Artist (Dex), Gather Information (Cha), Hide (Dex), Jump (Str), Knowledge (all skills, taken individually) (Int), Listen (Wis),
Move Silently (Dex), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Speak Language (n/a), Spellcraft (Int), Swim (Str),
Tumble (Dex), Use Magic Device (Cha).

Weapon and Armor Proficiency: An Enchanted Gambler is not Proficient with any weapon. Enchanted Gamblers are proficient with light armor and shields
(except tower shields). An Enchanted Gambler can cast Gamble spells while wearing light armor without incurring the normal arcane spell failure chance.
However, like any other arcane spellcaster, an Enchanted Gambler wearing medium or heavy armor or using a shield incurs a chance of arcane spell
failure. A multiclass Enchanted Gambler still incurs the normal arcane spell failure chance
for arcane spells received from other classes.

Spells: An Enchanted Gambler casts arcane spells, which are drawn from the Enchanted Gambler spell list. He must prepare it ahead of time by reading
his spell book. Every Enchanted Gambler spell has a Physical component (a Die, card, or marble). To learn, prepare or cast a spell, an Enchanted Gambler
must have an Intellect score equal to at least 10 + the spell. The Difficulty Class for a saving throw against an Enchanted Gambler’s spell is 10 + the
spell level + the Enchanted Gambler’s Intellect modifier.

Like other spellcasters, a Enchanted Gambler can cast only a certain number of spells of each spell level per day. His base daily spell allotment is given on Table:
The Enchanted Gambler. In addition, he receives bonus spells per day if he has a high Intellect score. His Spell Book has all 0 level spells and when
the Enchanted Gambler gains access to a new level of spells, he gains 2 spells in his spell book for that level, and 1 new spell in each level he has
every even level after that (exp. a 4th level Enchanted Gambler gains a first level spell in his spell book, but only the first 2 second level spells)
The Enchanted Gambler’s selection of spells are extremely limited. An Echanted gambler however Can learn spells not on his list if a wizard teaches
him the spell and writes it down in his spell book, the level of the spell is equal to the level of the wizard spell and cannot be unleared. The Number
of taught spells cannot surpass the Enchanted Gamblers Intellect Modifier however the level of the spell does not matter. Learning spells that are on
the Enchanted Gambler spell list however are not limiting. but a spell book can only hold 100 spells (including 0 level spells all spell books hold)

Spell list: Gamble Spell (level)* (all Enchanted Gamblers have a spell for each level called Gamble Spell (x) [x=spell level] a die is rolled
and then a random spell is cast, you may prepair improved Gamble spell, doing this raises the spell 1 lvl but you know the spell before it's
cast and targeted, and you can also use your Lucky class feature reroll for a new spell before it is cast (targets are not changed).

0: Resistance, Ray of Frost, Mage Hand, Open/Close, Archane Mark, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Ghost Sound, Mending, Message

1st: Alarm, Hold Portal, Unseen Servant, Camprehend Languages, Identify, Charm Person, Hypnotism, Sleep, Tenser's Floating Disk, Disguise Self,
Silent image, Ventriloquism, Animate Rope, Enlarge Person, expeditious Retreat, Reduce Person,

2nd: Arcane Lock, Obscure Object, Glitterdust, Detect Thoughts, Locate Object, See Invisibility, Tasha's hideous Laughter, Thouch of Idiocy, Darkness,
Shatter, Blur, Magic Mouth, Minior Image, Mirror Image, Misdirection, Alter Self, Darkvision, Knock, Rope Trick, Whispering Wind

3rd: Dispel Magic, Nondetection, Sepia Snake Sigil, Arcane Sight, Tongues, Hold Person, Suggestion, Leomund's Tiny Hut, Displacement, Major Image,
Blink, Haste, Keen Edge, Shrink Item, Slow

4th: Fire Trap, Remove Curse, Dimention Door, Leomund's Secure Shelter, Minor Creation, Arcane Eye, Detect Scrying, Locate Creature, Scrying, Charm
Monster, Confusion, Crushing Despair, Geas (lesser), Shout, Hallucinatory Terrain, Shadow Conjuration, Enlarge Person (mass), Rary's Mnemonic Enhancer,
Reduce Person (mass), Stone Shape.

5th: Break Enchantment, Dismissal, Mordenkainen's Private Sanctum, Leomund's Secret Chest, Major Creation, Teleport, Contact Other Plane, Prying Eyes,
Rary's Telepathic Bond, Dominate Person, Feeblemind, Hold Monster, Mind Fog, Symble of Sleep, Bigby's Interposing Hand, Dream, Mirage Arcana,
Nightmare, Persistent Image, Shadow Evoction, Animal Growth, Telekinesis, Permanency

6th: Antimagic Field, Repulsion, planar Binding, Analyze Dweomer, Legend Lore, Geas/Quest, Suggestion (mass), Symbol of Persuasion, Bigby's Forceful
Hand, Mislead, Permanent Image, Programmed Image, Veil, Control Water, Move Earth.

Enchant Object: At first level an Enchanted Gambler gains the class feature to Enchant an object with any spell he can cast for 1 week, This spell
cannot be a Gamble Spell, and only one object can be enchanted at any given time. The object can be have the spell go off by any means the Enchanted
Gambler seemed fit, and if used as a trap, can be found with a DC equal to 10 + spell level + Int Mod and disarmed with a DC 10 + (Spell levelx2) +
(Int Modx2). The object may not be a trap however, such as an object that can be used to cast a positive spell such as enlarge person or Tounges.
(example uses, A door nob has Sleep enchanted on it, with the Gamblers activation of being touched, this means the first person in a weeks time
to touch the door nob will be suffer the effects the sleep spell (all dc's and saves apply). However the enchanter could also give a marble the spell
Haste, and have it activate at a simple phrase by the holder, such as shouting "Now" and the holder will be effected by the spell Haste. The Enchanting
Prosses takes x + 1 minutes where x is equal to the level of the spell. Once the spell has been used once, a week has gone by, or a new object has been
enchanted the first object loses it's spell, also an Enchanted Gambler can only enchant a number of Objects Equal to his Int Mod per day. If an
Enchanted Gambler was taught fireball by a wizard, he could enchant an allies arrow with Fireball and make the effect go off at impact, but he could not
target the fireball as if he was casting it himself for a card forinstance.

Enchanted Die: To become an Enchanted Gambler, the first thing they must achieve is making an Enchanted Die, this is a 6 sided die that has the Damage
Roll enchantment blood bound to the Enchanted gambler, an Enchanted die can be summoned to an enchanted Gambler at will (immidiate Action) and will
disapear if anyone else tries to grab it. When the gambler rolls the die he may declair a target, upon it falling the target is rittled with small objects
(Needles, Razors or Marbles, Chose upon Enchanting) Damage an number of times Equal to the number shown, 1 damage per object.
This is an attack that is visable to the target the same way as being attack by an arrow, and so must be roll to hit like a weapon, ac is normal aswell.
The damage is magical for the case of effecting etherial creatures. The dice can also be enchanted with any enchant that can be given to a weapon,
including Positive energy (the die will heal over damage, but still damage undead). at every odd level the enchanter can apply a multiply enchant upon
his die, which will increase the number of dice rolled, however owning multible dice will do nothing, for enchanting a new die will make the old one
innert. The Dice have a range of 30ft, beyond that they do nothing. An Enchanted Gambler is always considered armed becouse of the Enchanted Die.
the Attack die for Enchanted die is 1d20 + BAB + Cha mod.

Parlor Tricks: Gives the effect of Prestidigitation at all times.

Lucky, See Swashbuckler, if another class gains luck or lucky the numbers uses per day stack.

Enchanted Deck, an enchanted deck is a Random deck of buffing effects that an Enchanted Gambler has access too, the Deck can be used a number of times
equal to the Enchanted gambler's Cha modifier. The person who pulls from the deck gets the effect, and though someone else can hold onto the deck, the
gambler can summon it to himself at will. Drawing from the deck is a free action so long it is at easy access. Everything the deck does will be positive
however not always benifitial. in the cases of a joker, or any effect that needs time, the drawer has 12 second window to think what they'd like to
happen.

Stacked Odds, once per day, an Enchanted Gambler may use Stacked odds, this is the same as casting the spell Improvisation of a caster equal to your
Enchanted Gambler level. Improvisation is found on page 121 in the Spell Compendium.

Roulette: An Enchanted Gambler at Level 20 gets the Ablity to summon an enchanted Roulette table. When used, Everyone in a 100 ft radius has a arcane
mark placed on thier head with a number, the roulette spins and who evers number it lands on takes 2d20 Dex and Strength damage, a successful Fortitude
save halves the effect, the dc is 20 + the Enchanted Gambler's Int Mod + the Enchanted Gambler's Cha Mod, this can be rerolled using Lucky, The
Enchanted gambler can have himself hit by this ablity. A Gambler can only use Roulette a number of times a day equal to his int mod. (Dex and Str cannot go below zero).

Enchanted Deck List

2 of Hearts: Cure Minor wounds (max) (inflict Minor wounds to undead, and mend Minor wounds to constructs).
2 of Dimonds: Spider Climb
2 of Clubs: Bull's Strength
2 of Spades: Fox's Cunning

3 of Hearts: False Life (max)
3 of Dimonds: Darkvision
3 of Clubs: Cat's Grace
3 of Spades: Eagle's Splendor

4 of Hearts: Bear's Endurance
4 of Dimonds: See invisibility
4 of Clubs: Stone Fists
4 of Spades: Owl's Wisdom

5 of Hearts: Blur
5 of Dimonds: invisiblity
5 of Clubs: Heroism
5 of Spades: Protection from Arrows

6 of Hearts: Cure Moderate Wounds (max)
6 of Dimonds: Voice of the dragon
6 of Clubs: Bite of the Werewolf
6 of Spades: Spell Enhancer

7 of Hearts: Stone Skin
7 of Dimonds: Know Vulnerabilities
7 of Clubs: Flame Whips
7 of Spades: Fire Shield

8 of Hearts: Resistance, Greater
8 of Dimonds: Flight of the Dragon
8 of Clubs: Polymorph
8 of Spades: Globe of Invulnerability, Lesser

9 of Hearts: Draconic Might
9 of Dimonds: Treasure Sent
9 of Clubs: Bite of the Wereboar
9 of Spades: Shadow Form

10 of Hearts: Cure Serious Wounds
10 of Dimonds: True Seeing
10 of Clubs: Bite of the Weretiger
10 of Spades: Mordenkainen's Lucubration

Jack of Hearts: Heroism, Greator
Jack of Dimonds: Aura of Terror
Jack of Clubs: Antimagic Field
Jack of Spades: Mislead

Queen of Hearts: Stone Body
Queen of Dimonds: Repulsion
Queen of Clubs: Brilliant Blade
Queen of Spades: Spell Matrix, Lesser (in every case of Spell Matrix, it can only be known spells to the Enchanted Gambler)

King of Hearts: Elemental body (earth)
King of Dimonds: Ironguard
King of Clubs: Bite of the Werebear
King of Spades: Spell Matrix

Ace of Hearts: Iron Body
Ace of Dimonds: Brilliant Aura
Ace of Clubs: Body of War
Ace of Spades: Spell Matrix, Greater

Red Joker: Name any card
Black Joker: Draw again twice for free. (temperairily remove black and red jokers)

Amoren
2013-01-18, 11:52 PM
I think you mainly just have to work on clarifying everything and formatting it to look a bit better. Especially with the random new lines that appear (I take it you typed it in notepad and copy/pasted it over?). I also think that the mechanics for Lucky Dice could be clarified a bit (I take it you mean that its a magical weapon the Enchanted Gambler can use, which deals the dice damage whenever it 'attacks', and it can be enchanted like it was a weapon? So, for example, you could have a +1 Flaming Enchanted Die, which gains +1 to attack and damage, and 1d6 extra fire damage?).

Roulette is also a bit out of line, mostly in the manner of the save. Getting two stats to a save adjustment is a bit out of line. Making it a DC of 20 + Enchanted Gambler's Int mod. 2d20 also seems a bit much, especially for an ability that can be used practically every encounter (then again, it IS random). Either way, perhaps reducing it to 3 + Int mod times a day would be best - that should give you plenty of uses to use it each encounter, or allow it to be used multiple times in one encounter.

The whole gamble spell thing could also use clarity, but I'm guessing that has to do with a section you haven't added yet?

Edit: Oh yes, the whole 'releaning' a spell is practically useless (or at the least, gimmicky and not really fitting) for a prepared caster that uses a spell book. After all, they can learn spells relatively simply by just adding another spell to the book, they don't need to 'lose' old spells to do so. And if this isn't the case for the Enchanted Gambler, then why are they using a spell book?

readordie18
2013-01-19, 03:49 PM
Edit: Oh yes, the whole 'releaning' a spell is practically useless (or at the least, gimmicky and not really fitting) for a prepared caster that uses a spell book. After all, they can learn spells relatively simply by just adding another spell to the book, they don't need to 'lose' old spells to do so. And if this isn't the case for the Enchanted Gambler, then why are they using a spell book?

good call, I think i'll remove that, and yeah i did type it in note pad =P i'll see what i can do, I'll also be posting the gamble spell list soon. ok, made some changes to the dice and the roulette let me know what you think

Morbalus
2013-01-19, 04:40 PM
Why proficient with no weapons? I mean i guess its not a big deal but I just wanted to know your reasoning for it :smallconfused:.

readordie18
2013-01-20, 01:52 PM
Why proficient with no weapons? I mean i guess its not a big deal but I just wanted to know your reasoning for it :smallconfused:.

it's because they're dice are their primary weapon source, i mean i guess i could give them simple weapons, but they should never use them lol

Morbalus
2013-01-20, 02:38 PM
True thier unlikely to need them, but they should have the option. I mean the Warlock has an at will spill like ability that dose direct damage (like the dice) but they still get simple weapons. If your makeing the Bard, but for the wizard not the sorcerer then why not just give the bards wepon proffs?

bobthe6th
2013-01-21, 02:53 PM
Ok... I'm going in, in Bold!
But first... I suggest doing some better formatting. It is very hard on the eyes at the moment.

This is the enchanted gambler, a fun little class i made that is the bard equivalent to a wizard as to a sorcerer, also instead of singing, he gambles.

ok... Seems like an interesting premise.

IF you guys like it, I'll post the gamble spell list later, I have 0 and 1st levels already done.

As it is a big part of a casting class, a spell list would be nice.

{table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special|0lvl|1st|2nd|3rd|4th|5th|6th

1st|
+0|
+0|
+2|
+2|Enchant Object, Enchanted Dice(1d6), Parlor tricks.|2|

2nd|
+1|
+0|
+3|
+3|Lucky (1 per Day)|3|0|-

3rd|
+2|
+1|
+3|
+3|Enchanted Dice(2d6)|3|1|-|-

4th|
+3|
+1|
+4|
+4|Enchanted Deck(2-5)|3|2|0|-|-

5th|
+3|
+1|
+4|
+4|Enchanted Dice(3d6)|3|3|1|-|-|-

6th|
+4|
+2|
+5|
+5|Stacked Odds.|3|3|2|-|-|-|-

7th|
+5|
+2|
+5|
+5|Enchanted Dice(4d6)|3|3|2|0|-|-|-|-

8th|
+6|
+2|
+6|
+6|Enchanted Deck(6-9)|3|3|3|1|-|-|-

9th|
+6|
+3|
+6|
+6|Enchanted Dice(5d6)|3|3|3|2|-|-|-

10th|
+7|
+3|
+7|
+7|Lucky (2 per Day)|3|3|3|2|0|-|-

11th|
+8|
+3|
+7|
+7|Enchanted Dice(6d6)|3|3|3|3|1|-|-

12th|
+9|
+4|
+8|
+8|Enchanted Deck(10-Ace)|3|3|3|3|2|-|-

13th|
+9|
+4|
+8|
+8|Enchanted Dice(7d6)|3|3|3|3|2|0|-

14th|
+10|
+4|
+9|
+9| |4|3|3|3|3|1|-

15th|
+11|
+5|
+9|
+9|Enchanted Dice(8d6)|4|4|3|3|3|2|-

16th|
+12|
+5|
+10|
+10|Enchanted Deck(Jokers)|4|4|4|3|3|2|0

17th|
+12|
+5|
+10|
+10|Enchanted Dice(9d6)|4|4|4|4|3|3|1

18th|
+13|
+6|
+11|
+11|Lucky (3 per Day)|4|4|4|4|4|3|2

19th|
+14|
+6|
+11|
+11|Enchanted Dice(10d6)|4|4|4|4|4|4|3

20th|
+15|
+6|
+12|
+12|Roulette|4|4|4|4|4|4|4[/table]

Hit Dice: d6

Well, it is a caster... stil, d6 is low if you let him anywhere near combat.

Class Skills: Appraise (Int), Balance (Dex), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Decipher Script (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Disguise (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Gather Information (Cha), Hide (Dex), Jump (Str), Knowledge (all skills, taken individually) (Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Speak Language (n/a), Spellcraft (Int), Swim (Str), Tumble (Dex), Use Magic Device (Cha).
(6 + Int modifier per level, ×4 at 1st level)

Ok... no big issues here.

Weapon and Armor Proficiency: An Enchanted Gambler is not Proficient with any weapon. Enchanted Gamblers are proficient with light armor and shields (except tower shields).

An Enchanted Gambler can cast Gamble spells while wearing light armor without incurring the normal arcane spell failure chance. However, like any other arcane spellcaster, an Enchanted Gambler wearing medium or heavy armor or using a shield incurs a chance of arcane spell failure.

A multiclass Enchanted Gambler still incurs the normal arcane spell failure chance for arcane spells received from other classes.

Seems reasonable, but I would give them a few profs. He might not use them, but you never know.

Spells: An Enchanted Gambler casts arcane spells, which are drawn from the Enchanted Gambler spell list. He must prepare it ahead of time by reading his spell book. Every Enchanted Gambler spell has a material component (a Die, card, or marble). To learn, prepare or cast a spell, an Enchanted Gambler must have an Intellect score equal to at least 10 + the spell. The Difficulty Class for a saving throw against an Enchanted Gambler’s spell is 10 + the spell level + the Enchanted Gambler’s Intelligence modifier.

Seems pretty standard.

Like other spellcasters, a Enchanted Gambler can cast only a certain number of spells of each spell level per day. His base daily spell allotment is given on Table: The Enchanted Gambler. In addition, he receives bonus spells per day if he has a high Intelligence score.

His Spell Book has all 0 level spells and when the Enchanted Gambler gains access to a new level of spells, he gains 2 spells in his spell book for that level, and 1 new spell in each level he has every even level after that (exp. a 4th level Enchanted Gambler gains a first level spell in his spell book, but only the first 2 second level spells) The Enchanted Gambler’s selection of spells are extremely limited.

An Enchanted gambler however Can learn spells not on his list if a wizard teaches him the spell and writes it down in his spell book, the level of the spell is equal to the level of the wizard spell and cannot be unleared. The Number of taught spells cannot surpass the Enchanted Gamblers Intelligence Modifier however the level of the spell does not matter. Learning spells that are on the Enchanted Gambler spell list however are not limiting. but a spell book can only hold 100 spells (including 0 level spells all spell books hold)

Ok, again, pretty standard.

Spell list: Gamble Spell (level)* (all Enchanted Gamblers have a spell for each level called Gamble Spell (x) [x=spell level] a die is rolled and then a random spell is cast, you may prepare improved Gamble spell, doing this raises the spell 1 lvl but you know the spell before it's cast and targeted, and you can also use your Lucky class feature reroll for a new spell before it is cast (targets are not changed).

Ok, so it gets a random spell off its list... people don't like random. especially prepared spell casters.

0: Resistance, Ray of Frost, Mage Hand, Open/Close, Arcane Mark, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Ghost Sound, Mending, and Message.

1st: Alarm, Hold Portal, Unseen Servant, Comprehend Languages, Identify, Charm Person, Hypnotism, Sleep, Tenser's Floating Disk, Disguise Self, Silent image, Ventriloquism, Animate Rope, Enlarge Person, expeditious Retreat, and Reduce Person.

2nd: Arcane Lock, Obscure Object, Glitterdust, Detect Thoughts, Locate Object, See Invisibility, Tasha's hideous Laughter, Touch of Idiocy, Darkness, Shatter, Blur, Magic Mouth, Minor Image, Mirror Image, Misdirection, Alter Self, Darkvision, Knock, Rope Trick, and Whispering Wind.

Rope trick is more then a little broken.

3rd: Dispel Magic, Nondetection, Sepia Snake Sigil, Arcane Sight, Tongues, Hold Person, Suggestion, Leomund's Tiny Hut, Displacement, Major Image, Blink, Haste, Keen Edge, Shrink Item, and Slow.

4th: Fire Trap, Remove Curse, Dimention Door, Leomund's Secure Shelter, Minor Creation, Arcane Eye, Detect Scrying, Locate Creature, Scrying, Charm Monster, Confusion, Crushing Despair, Geas (lesser), Shout, Hallucinatory Terrain, Shadow Conjuration, Enlarge Person (mass), Rary's Mnemonic Enhancer, Reduce Person (mass), and Stone Shape.

5th: Break Enchantment, Dismissal, Mordenkainen's Private Sanctum, Leomund's Secret Chest, Major Creation, Teleport, Contact Other Plane, Prying Eyes, Rary's Telepathic Bond, Dominate Person, Feeblemind, Hold Monster, Mind Fog, Symbol of Sleep, Bigby's Interposing Hand, Dream, Mirage Arcana, Nightmare, Persistent Image, Shadow Evocation, Animal Growth, Telekinesis, Permanency

6th: Antimagic Field, Repulsion, planar Binding, Analyze Dweomer, Legend Lore, Geas/Quest, Suggestion (mass), Symbol of Persuasion, Bigby's Forceful Hand, Mislead, Permanent Image, Programmed Image, Veil, Control Water, and Move Earth.

Enchant Object: At first level an Enchanted Gambler gains the class feature to Enchant an object with any spell he can cast for 1 week, This spell cannot be a Gamble Spell, and only one object can be enchanted at any given time. The object can be have the spell go off by any means the Enchanted Gambler seemed fit, and if used as a trap, can be found with a DC equal to 10 + spell level + Int Mod and disarmed with a DC 10 + (Spell levelx2) + (Int Modx2).

The object doesn't have to be a trap however, such as an object that can be used to cast a positive spell such as enlarge person or Tongues. (example uses, A door nob has Sleep enchanted on it, with the Gamblers activation of being touched, this means the first person in a weeks time to touch the door nob will be suffer the effects the sleep spell (all dc's and saves apply). However the enchanter could also give a marble the spell Haste, and have it activate at a simple phrase by the holder, such as shouting "Now" and the holder will be effected by the spell Haste.

The Enchanting Process takes x + 1 minutes where x is equal to the level of the spell. Once the spell has been used once, a week has gone by, or a new object has been enchanted the first object loses it's spell, also an Enchanted Gambler can only enchant a number of Objects Equal to his Int Mod per day. If an Enchanted Gambler was taught fireball by a wizard, he could enchant an allies arrow with Fireball and make the effect go off at impact, but he could not target the fireball as if he was casting it himself for the effects of a card for instance.

Seems interesting, nice free near contingent spell. I like.

Enchanted Die: To become an Enchanted Gambler, the first thing they must achieve is making an Enchanted Die, this is a 6 sided die that has the Damage Roll enchantment blood bound to the Enchanted gambler. An Enchanted die can be summoned to an enchanted Gambler at will (immediate Action) and will disappear if anyone else tries to grab it.

Eh... I would like a way for a Gambler to be disarmed...

When the gambler rolls the die he may declare a target, upon it falling the target is rittled with small objects (Needles, Razors or Marbles, Chose upon Enchanting) Damage an number of times Equal to the number shown, 1 damage per object. This is an attack that is viable to the target the same way as being attack by an arrow, and so must be roll to hit like a weapon, AC is normal as well.

Ok, this is funky as hell.

The damage is magical for the case of effecting ethereal creatures. The dice can also be enchanted with any enchant that can be given to a weapon,

including Positive energy (the die will heal over damage, but still damage undead).

Wait, what? what is this?

At every odd level the enchanter can apply a multiply enchant upon his die, which will increase the number of dice rolled, however owning multiple dice will do nothing, for enchanting a new die will make the old one inert.

Ok... why not just say the damage roll is multiplied at each of those levels?

The Dice have a range of 30ft. An Enchanted Gambler is always considered armed because of the Enchanted Die.

the Attack die for Enchanted die is 1d20 + BAB + Cha mod.

Ok... this is all overly complex. Mind if I suggest a rewrite?

Bad Luck(Su): A gambler knows how to call down destruction on his foes with sheer luck. He can focus on this luck as a standard action. He makes a ranged attack roll, using his Charisma modifier in place of his dexterity modifier to hit. If he hits, he can chose to deal 1d6/two gambler levels(rounded up) of either slashing, bludgeoning, or piercing damage. This damage is considered magical. The attack threatens a critical on a natural 20, with a x2 multiplier. At 4th level and every 4 levels thereafter, the attacks critical threat range increases by 1.

He can enchant his luck as a normal weapon, and is considered master work for this purpose. This ability counts as a normal weapon for feats like weapon focus or improved critical, and for spells such as keen edge.

Parlor Tricks: Gives the effect of Prestidigitation at all times.

Interesting, and not to crazy I think...

Lucky: See Swashbuckler, if another class gains luck or lucky the numbers uses per day stack.

Enchanted Deck: an enchanted deck is a Random deck of buffing effects that an Enchanted Gambler has access too, the Deck can be used a number of times equal to the Enchanted gambler's Cha modifier. The person who pulls from the deck gets the effect, and though anyone can hold onto the deck, the gambler can summon it to himself at will. Drawing from the deck is a free action so long it is easy to access. Everything the deck does will be positive however not always beneficial. in the cases of a joker, or any effect that needs time, the drawer has 12 second window to think what they'd like to
happen.

I think you meant to add that it is Cha mod per day... though I would add use at 4 and every four levels there after.

Stacked Odds: once per day, an Enchanted Gambler may use Stacked odds. This is the same as casting the spell Improvisation of a caster equal to your Enchanted Gambler level. Improvisation is found on page 121 in the Spell Compendium.

Hmm... might want to modify the spell slightly so you can just post the effect. Might I suggest the following?

Stacked Odds(Su): Lady luck loves a gambler. At 6th level, you gain access to a floating "pool" of luck, which manifests as bonus points you can use as desired to improve your odds of success at various tasks. This bonus pool consists of 2 points per gambler per day, which you can spend to improve attack rolls, skill checks, and ability checks, although no single check can receive a bonus greater than one-half your gambler level. You must declare any bonus point usage before the appropriate roll is made. Used points disappear from the pool until you regain your spells. These points count as luck bonuses for the purpose of stacking.

Roulette: An Enchanted Gambler at Level 20 gets the Ablity to summon an enchanted Roulette table. When used, Everyone in a 100 ft radius has a arcane mark placed on their head with a number, the roulette spins and whoever's number it lands on takes 2d20 Dex and Strength damage, a successful Fortitude save halves the effect, the dc is 20 + the Enchanted Gambler's Int Mod + the Enchanted Gambler's Cha Mod, this can be rerolled using Lucky, The Enchanted gambler can have himself hit by this ablity. A Gambler can only use Roulette a number of times per day equal to his int mod. (Dex and Str cannot go below zero).

Ok... this is pretty crazy. Also not the best cap stone. I don't have a better suggestion sadly. I would recommend giving a weaker version of this at lower levels, so it isn't a surprise no save just die at high levels...

Enchanted Deck List

2 of Hearts: Cure Minor wounds (max) (inflict Minor wounds to undead, and mend Minor wounds to constructs).
2 of Dimonds: Spider Climb
2 of Clubs: Bull's Strength
2 of Spades: Fox's Cunning

3 of Hearts: False Life (max)
3 of Dimonds: Darkvision
3 of Clubs: Cat's Grace
3 of Spades: Eagle's Splendor

4 of Hearts: Bear's Endurance
4 of Dimonds: See invisibility
4 of Clubs: Stone Fists
4 of Spades: Owl's Wisdom

5 of Hearts: Blur
5 of Dimonds: invisiblity
5 of Clubs: Heroism
5 of Spades: Protection from Arrows

6 of Hearts: Cure Moderate Wounds (max)
6 of Dimonds: Voice of the dragon
6 of Clubs: Bite of the Werewolf
6 of Spades: Spell Enhancer

7 of Hearts: Stone Skin
7 of Dimonds: Know Vulnerabilities
7 of Clubs: Flame Whips
7 of Spades: Fire Shield

8 of Hearts: Resistance, Greater
8 of Dimonds: Flight of the Dragon
8 of Clubs: Polymorph
8 of Spades: Globe of Invulnerability, Lesser

9 of Hearts: Draconic Might
9 of Dimonds: Treasure Sent
9 of Clubs: Bite of the Wereboar
9 of Spades: Shadow Form

10 of Hearts: Cure Serious Wounds
10 of Dimonds: True Seeing
10 of Clubs: Bite of the Weretiger
10 of Spades: Mordenkainen's Lucubration

Jack of Hearts: Heroism, Greator
Jack of Dimonds: Aura of Terror
Jack of Clubs: Antimagic Field
Jack of Spades: Mislead

Queen of Hearts: Stone Body
Queen of Dimonds: Repulsion
Queen of Clubs: Brilliant Blade
Queen of Spades: Spell Matrix, Lesser (in every case of Spell Matrix, it can only be known spells to the Enchanted Gambler)

King of Hearts: Elemental body (earth)
King of Dimonds: Ironguard
King of Clubs: Bite of the Werebear
King of Spades: Spell Matrix

Ace of Hearts: Iron Body
Ace of Dimonds: Brilliant Aura
Ace of Clubs: Body of War
Ace of Spades: Spell Matrix, Greater

Red Joker: Name any card
Black Joker: Draw again twice for free. (temporarily remove black and red jokers for this draw)

Ok, not quoting so you can copy formatting. Over all this is an interesting class... but I think it would be better served by invocations then spells.