2013-03-18, 09:15 PM
Belt of Skeletal Death
Price (Item Level): 6,195 gp (3rd)
Body Slot: Waist
Caster Level: 6th
Aura: Faint Necromancy (Evil); DC 18
Activation: — and standard (command)
Weight: 1 lb.

This belt appears to be weaved from strips of some unknown type of leather; its simple silver buckle appears to be the type that uses a bar to pierce the belt's weave before resting against the U-shaped bar.

Before the Curse is activated:
While wearing this belt, you gain a +2 competence bonus on Heal checks. This is a continuous effect and requires no activation.

In addition, the belt has 3 charges, which are renewed each day at dawn. Spending 1 or more charges allows you to channel positive energy and heal damage with a touch. (You can also use this ability to harm undead, dealing them an equivalent amount of damage instead.)

1 charge: Heals 2d8 points of damage.
2 charges: Heals 3d8 points of damage.
3 charges: Heals 4d8 points of damage.

When detected at this stage the belt reveals no evil necromancy aura, only a moderate conjuration aura. Once it transforms, it reveals its evil nature.

After the Curse is activated:
After the third charge is used in one day, the curse triggers. The curse within awakens the belt and the strips of leather coil to bind themselves to the wearer's waist, the buckle becoming covered in the leather. The wearer feels a distinct pulsing sensation as the belt begins to deal 2d8+6 negative energy damage each round to the wearer and it cannot be cut free or removed normally.

Anything slain while the curse is awakened and active (even if the belt itself does not directly kill the target) has their flesh simply wither and crumble away to dust as the bones are reanimated as a skeleton as if by the Animate Dead spell cast by a 6th level cleric.

The belt continues to deal damage even after the wearer dies and is reanimated, effectively becoming a source of healing for the undead wearer.

Once the curse is activated, the only way to remove the belt is to successfully cast the Break Enchantment spell upon it. The belt falls off of the wearer, but continues to writhe, cursing anyone who equips it. If left alone, the belt reverts to its original form after one hour.

The only way to successfully destroy this belt is to burn it with fire or melt it in acid, while in an anti-magic field. A successful casting of the wish or miracle spell can also destroy this belt.

Craft Wondrous Item (Creator must be Evil): Animate Dead, Cure Moderate Wounds, Inflict Moderate Wounds; Price 3097 gp, 247 xp, 6 days.

LordErebus12
2013-03-18, 09:18 PM
or at least one that deals damage over time...

inuyasha
2013-03-18, 11:02 PM
no but I could make you one, what do you want?

LordErebus12
2013-03-19, 12:27 AM
no but I could make you one, what do you want?

im thinking a necklace that deals damage to the wearer each round.

Jane_Smith
2013-03-19, 12:47 AM
Reminds me of the "Suicide Ring" from elder scrolls: Oblivion. Nasty little thing, 100 fire damage/round to the user. Though, in that game everyone had like 50 to even 1,000 hit points and 1-100% fire and/or magic resistance fairly easily, and just take it off, as it was suggested to be used by extremely loyal members of an organization or soldiers when captured to prevent there enemies from mind controlling, reanimating, torturing and/or questioning them. So, a magic version of a poison capsule. But, you could always just make a cursed version that cannot be removed and combust's the wearer from the inside out with some malevolent force. Assassins or the like could fool others with the ring, such as "wear this to be teleported to a hideout when your in trouble", "wear it to breathe under water" or disguise it as a friendship ring, engagement ring, etc. I guess 1 or 1d6 fire damage each round, reflex or fortitude saves to avoid catching on natural fire and taking 1d6+1 a round total? But even if you make the save you keep taking the 1 from your insides burning. So putting yourself in water would just make you suffer a agonizing, slow death.

Jane_Smith
2013-03-19, 03:06 AM
Oh that's an easy one. Call it the Healing Belt of Stigmata, half the market value, and make it damage you for the same amount you heal others with, and you can't use it on yourself. Oh, and your compelled to heal others, so you can't just ignore it or use it only on allies. =3

LordErebus12
2013-03-19, 01:49 PM
Oh that's an easy one. Call it the Healing Belt of Stigmata, half the market value, and make it damage you for the same amount you heal others with, and you can't use it on yourself. Oh, and your compelled to heal others, so you can't just ignore it or use it only on allies. =3

nah

something that appears to be a healing belt, but when equipped it tightens and locks on, dealing damage each round.

Octopusapult
2013-03-19, 11:15 PM
nah

something that appears to be a healing belt, but when equipped it tightens and locks on, dealing damage each round.

Does that even need to be magical then? A mechanical effect could be applied just as easily. A studded belt which, when fastened, triggers a small needle from within one of the studs to stab and inject the wearer with a poison.

LordErebus12
2013-03-19, 11:38 PM
Does that even need to be magical then? A mechanical effect could be applied just as easily. A studded belt which, when fastened, triggers a small needle from within one of the studs to stab and inject the wearer with a poison.

it needs to deal negative energy damage, i doubt a poisoned needle can do that.

Octopusapult
2013-03-20, 12:40 AM
it needs to deal negative energy damage, i doubt a poisoned needle can do that.

If a dagger can do it, a needle can do it. Just enchant the needle with Minor Harm or Superior Harm or whichever.

Then you can even say the belt itself isn't enchanted, just the needle specifically. Which could increase the DC to detect enchantments or "Traps" within the item.

LordErebus12
2013-03-20, 12:43 AM
If a dagger can do it, a needle can do it. Just enchant the needle with Minor Harm or Superior Harm or whichever.

Then you can even say the belt itself isn't enchanted, just the needle specifically. Which could increase the DC to detect enchantments or "Traps" within the item.

true, how would you stat it out?

Octopusapult
2013-03-20, 12:58 AM
true, how would you stat it out?

I'd have to look up the item creation rules and that sort of thing which I'm currently incapable of doing. But it would depend on how much damage you wanted it to do in the first place.

And if you even wanted it to be a needle that inflicts it. Maybe a slow drain over a period of time that the character doesn't really notice outside of strange "aches and pains." Until suddenly you're announcing that the character has dropped to 0HP.

"What? I should still have 11 left."

"Except for the cursed item you've been hauling around as it slowly kills you, yes you should."

Then there's just one big burst of clearly obviously harmful energy that could explode from the belt the minute it's applied to someone...

Or if you want the item to have an ego of it's own. Maybe it tells the wearer "secrets" in an effort to keep itself affixed. Maybe it actually does know something worth hearing, that the PCs will consider losing health over.

A lot of directions you could take the concept that would determine stat changes. (Which I would be happy to help with when it's not 2 in the morning. :smallwink:)

LordErebus12
2013-03-20, 09:35 PM
Belt of Skeletal Death (Cursed)
Slot: Waist

This belt appears to be weaved from strips of some unknown type of leather; its simple silver buckle appears to be the type that uses a bar to pierce the belt's weave before resting against the U-shaped bar.

This belt functions as a Healing Belt in all ways, until it uses its three charges in one day. The belt awakens, the strips of leather coil and writhe around the wearer's waist, tightening around the wearer with a pulsing pattern; like a heart beat. The belt begins dealing 1d4 negative energy damage to the wearer each round it is worn.

If slain while wearing the belt, the wearer's flesh crumbles to dust and its bones are reanimated as a skeleton, as if by the Animate Dead spell. The belt continues to deal 1d4 negative energy damage to the undead wearer.

Octopusapult
2013-03-20, 09:40 PM
Belt of Skeletal Death (Cursed)
Slot: Waist

This belt functions as a Healing Belt in all ways, until it uses its three charges in one day. The belt awakens, the strips of leather coil and writhe around the wearer's waist, tightening around the wearer with a pulsing pattern; like a heart beat. The belt begins dealing 1d4 negative energy damage to the wearer each round it is worn.

If slain while wearing the belt, the wearer's flesh crumbles to dust and its bones are reanimated as a skeleton, as if by the Animate Dead spell. The belt continues to deal 1d4 negative energy damage to the undead wearer.

That'd work. Figure the cost of the thing and the Caster Level when it becomes an issue I guess. XD

LordErebus12
2013-03-20, 09:43 PM
That'd work. Figure the cost of the thing and the Caster Level when it becomes an issue I guess. XD

think you could help me on that? figuring its gonna use Cure Moderate Wounds, Inflict Moderate Wounds, Bestow Curse and Animate Undead.

Octopusapult
2013-03-20, 10:24 PM
Belt of Skeletal Death

This belt functions as a Belt of Cure Moderate Wounds (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/cureModerateWounds.htm) in all ways until the third charge is used in one day. The curse within the belt awakens and the strips of leather coil to bind themselves to the wearer's waist. The wearer feels a distinct pulsing sensation as the belt begins to cast Inflict Moderate Wounds (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/inflictModerateWounds.htm) each round it continues to be attached to a wearer.

Anything slain while the curse is awakened and active (even if the belt itself does not directly kill the target) has their flesh simply wither and crumble away to dust as the bones are reanimated as a skeleton as if by the Animate Dead (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Animate_Dead) spell cast by a lv 4 Cleric.

The belt continues to cast Inflict Moderate Wounds even after the wearer dies and is reanimated.

Minor Varied; CL 4th; Craft Wondrous Item, Cure Moderate Wounds, Inflict Moderate Wounds, Animate Dead Price 1800

I don't usually create magic items, so let me know if I missed something. I used this table to estimate the value. (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Creating_Magic_Items#Table:_Estimating_Magic_I tem_Gold_Piece_Values)

Also I included links to the spells you mentioned, they heal / damage for quite a bit more than your initial description stated (2d8). You could consider changing the effects to Cure/Inflict Light Wounds for (1d8) which would change the price a bit as it could be made by a lower caster level.

I tried to keep this as cheap as possible (not sure if that's good or bad) and I used Cleric as the base caster because that's the only class I could think of who had access to all three spells.

Also (again) I didn't mean to steal your item, I tried to keep it as close to the initial description as I could. Hope you like it.

LordErebus12
2013-03-21, 12:11 AM
how about now?

Octopusapult
2013-03-21, 12:23 AM
how about now?

Which version did you change? I'm sorry, I'm missing it.

LordErebus12
2013-03-21, 12:24 AM
Which version did you change? I'm sorry, I'm missing it.

top most post.

Octopusapult
2013-03-21, 12:27 AM
top most post.

Thanks, sorry, I'm clueless late at night.

It looks good. The price should be (relatively) easy to figure using the table I linked in an earlier post if you're stuck on it.

This doesn't overpower it too much for your campaign though does it? You had initially posted 1d4s I think, so this might end up a little over the intended character levels.

LordErebus12
2013-03-21, 01:34 AM
Thanks, sorry, I'm clueless late at night.

It looks good. The price should be (relatively) easy to figure using the table I linked in an earlier post if you're stuck on it.

This doesn't overpower it too much for your campaign though does it? You had initially posted 1d4s I think, so this might end up a little over the intended character levels.

imagine a vampire cleric's skeletal minions all wearing these and you'll have an idea what they are gonna have to deal with.

Debihuman
2013-03-21, 08:45 AM
Here are the magic item creation rules online: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/magicItems/creatingMagicItems.htm

Here is the old math for your item
You calculate the market price based on the lowest possible level caster, no matter who makes the item.

The price given earlier is way too cheap and calculated incorretly.

Cure moderate wounds is a 2nd level spell, you'd need to be 3rd level cleric to cast it. Ditto for inflict moderate wounds

Animate dead is a 3rd level spell for a cleric so that would determine the cost since you'd have to be 5th level to cast it.

However, this item also gives a competence bonus to heal skill at +2. DMG says, bonus to ability score (this grants +2 to heal) is TRANSMUTATION and the CL level for adding this 3x bonus so CL 6 is what would determine the aura. Since this is the highest level school, this is the aura you would use.

Cost for +2 competence bonus to Heal checks is bonus squared x100 (400 gp)
Cost for the causing/inflicting moderate wounds is Spell Level X caster level x 1,800 gp for each since these are command word activated. 2x3x1,800x2 (21,600 gp) [You use the higher cost than for a charged item because it can be used more than 50 charges even though you can only use 3 per day]
Cost for animate dead is a single use 3x5x25 (375 gp)

Total cost would be 22,375, but the body slot is wrong. This should be a cape rather than a belt so it's 50% more expensive. Thus, you add 11,187 to the cost for a total of 33,562 gp. Since you are limited to 3 charges per day. So you divide 33,562 by 5/3 or 1.6 = 20,976.

Since you are requiring the caster to be evil, you gain a 30% cost reduction for this item. 30% of 20,975 is 6392.5 (rounded down) to 6392. 20,975-6,392=14,583 which for convenience sake I'm rounding to 14,580.

The new cost is as I mentioned in post #25

I edited your text to make it for clarity and concision. FYI, the U-shaped part of your belt buckle is called a toggle. Your description of the curse was spot on, though I think what it "feels" like should be left to the individual DM.

Aura is Faint since the highest level spell is 3rd level animate dead which has aura of Necromancy (evil).

Finished with Revisions

Belt of Skeletal Death
Aura: Faint necromancy (evil); DC 18

This belt is woven from strips of leather; its simple silver buckle uses a bar to pierce the belt's weave before resting against its U-shaped toggle.

Before the Curse is activated:
Anyone wearing this belt gains a +2 Competence bonus on Heal checks. This is a continuous effect and requires no activation.

In addition, the belt has 3 charges, which are renewed each day at dawn. Spending 1 or more charges allows the wearer to channel positive energy and heal damage with a touch. This ability also harms undead, dealing them an equivalent amount of damage instead.

1 charge: Heals 2d8 points of damage.
2 charges: Heals 3d8 points of damage.
3 charges: Heals 4d8 points of damage.

After the Curse is activated:
After the third charge is used in one day, the curse triggers. The curse causes the belt and strips of leather to coil and bind themselves to the wearer's waist, covering the buckle and making the belt impossible to remove. The belt deals 2d8+6 points of negative energy damage each round to the wearer, who cannot be cut free.

Anyone slain from the negative energy damage has his flesh simply wither and crumble away to dust and his bones reanimate as a skeleton, as an animate dead spell.

The belt continues to deal negative energy damage even after the wearer has died and been reanimated, effectively becoming a source of healing for the now undead wearer.

Once the curse is activated, the only way to remove the belt is to successfully cast a break enchantment spell upon it. The belt falls off the wearer, but continues to writhe and curses anyone who equips it. If left alone, the belt reverts to its original form after one hour.

The only ways to successfully destroy this belt are to burn it with fire or melt it in acid while in an anti-magic field. A successful casting of the wish or miracle spell can also destroy this belt.

Prerequisite: Craft Wondrous Item, creator must be an evil, animate dead, cure moderate wounds, inflict moderate wounds; Cost to create 3,097 gp, 247 xp, 6 days.

[Edit] updated for new pricing, aura and cost.

See cursed items: "A simple detect magic spell yields a misleading aura and strength, often indicating that the item is a noncursed item of similar sort. An identify spell only has a 1% chance per caster level to reveal a cursed item’s true properties, including the cursed aspect. Analyze dweomer reveals the true nature of a cursed item."

This could detect as Moderate Transmutation or Faint Conjuration (healing).

Debby

LordErebus12
2013-03-21, 09:05 AM
However, this item also gives a competence bonus to heal skill at +2. DMG says, bonus to ability score (this grants +2 to heal) is TRANSMUTATION and the CL level for adding this 3x bonus so CL 6 is what would determine the aura. Since this is the highest level school, this is the aura you would use.

I would disagree, based on the fact that the healing belt in MIC states it is a Conjuration effect. also, we got necromancy going on here too.

otherwise, thank you for the rules clarification. im rather bad at calculating that stuff and i always seem to make a mistake. its spot on, minus the aura type.

Debihuman
2013-03-21, 09:17 AM
I would disagree, based on the fact that the healing belt in MIC states it is a Conjuration effect. also, we got necromancy going on here too.

otherwise, thank you for the rules clarification. im rather bad at calculating that stuff and i always seem to make a mistake. its spot on, minus the aura type.

You only use the HIGHEST level which is the skill bonus. Skill bonuses are transmutation and since the transmutation level is higher than the healing level that's what you use.

A 5th level cleric can cast 3rd level spells but couldn't grant the skill bonuses until 6th level which is why the caster level is 6 and not 5 and why it is transmutation instead of conjuration.

P.S. I looked at the MIC (page 110) They've totally messed up their calculations on this. WotC does terrible work on their own stuff.

Debby

Debihuman
2013-03-21, 11:35 AM
Sorry for the double post but this is why I disagree with the MIC.
A wand of cure light wounds costs 750. A wand of cure moderate wounds costs 4,500 gp. I don't know why the item wasn't based on the cost of the higher spell since it has that as its base.

So the belt grants a +2 competence bonus (worth 400 gp) and since it has charges the cost would caster level x spell level x 750. 2x3x750= 4,500 divided by 5/3 (1.66) = 2,710.
2,710 +400 = 3,110 gp which should be the price of the belt. It's more expensive than a wand of cure light but less expensive than a wand of cure moderate, which is how it should be priced.

Let's say for argument's sake that I'm off about your item as well for its Aura and it should be based on the spells at a cost of 750 and that the belt is the correct slot.

These are the corrections:

Aura: Faint Conjuration and Necromancy (healing)

Corrected Math
Cost for +2 competence bonus to Heal checks is bonus squared x100 (400 gp)
Cost for the causing/inflicting moderate wounds is Spell Level X caster level x charges 2x3x750/1.66 = 2,710 x2= 5,420
Cost for animate dead is a single use 3x5x25 (375 gp)

Total: 400 +5,420 + 375 = 6,195 gp. Base Price is 6,195 gp. Cost to create is half that: 3097 gp, 247 xp, 6 days.

Just to make it easier, go with these numbers since they are probably truer to the actual worth of the item.

FYI, I revised the item to reflect these changes.

Debby

Octopusapult
2013-03-21, 01:40 PM
I differ to Debihuman as far as item creation rules. I never really use them, so I'd say she's on the right track.

Also, I didn't notice the +2 Heal Competence bonus when I tried to stat it out. I don't know if that's because it was edited late or because I just missed it when I went through. But at this point I think the book usually just says an item has "Varied" auras, which could mean it would be picked up for Transmutation, Conjuration, and Necromancy....

... I think.

Mando Knight
2013-03-21, 02:02 PM
I'd say the cost for creation should be modified by its continuous Inflict Moderate Wounds effect...

...Also, the strict, higher-level requirements for dealing with the curse (must use Break Enchantment to do Remove Curse's job, can only destroy the thing while in an AMF), and lack of saving throw on the curse would point me towards making the required caster level a lot higher...

Octopusapult
2013-03-21, 02:07 PM
I'd say the cost for creation should be modified by its continuous Inflict Moderate Wounds effect...

...Also, the strict, higher-level requirements for dealing with the curse (must use Break Enchantment to do Remove Curse's job, can only destroy the thing while in an AMF), and lack of saving throw on the curse would point me towards making the required caster level a lot higher...

Hadn't initially thought about it, but yeah that logic is sound.

The effects of the belt should be brought down, or the price up. But I'm not entirely sure the price is super important to the OP.

LordErebus12
2013-03-21, 03:39 PM
Hadn't initially thought about it, but yeah that logic is sound.

The effects of the belt should be brought down, or the price up. But I'm not entirely sure the price is super important to the OP.

how would you do it?

Debihuman
2013-03-22, 06:54 AM
I differ to Debihuman as far as item creation rules. I never really use them, so I'd say she's on the right track.

Also, I didn't notice the +2 Heal Competence bonus when I tried to stat it out. I don't know if that's because it was edited late or because I just missed it when I went through. But at this point I think the book usually just says an item has "Varied" auras, which could mean it would be picked up for Transmutation, Conjuration, and Necromancy....

... I think.

From the MIC page 4: "If multiple spells of different schools are required, the item's aura is of the the school of the highest spell. When two spells of different school are equally high in level, the entry mentions both schools."

Where I ran into difficulty is that the highest level school was for the skill bonus since the caster level is spell bonus x3. That put Transmutation as the highest school. However, it looks like I was supposed to use the highest spell for that determination (unless no spell exists and only then I was to use the default), so I changed it in the revision. The caster level is still 6 because of the skill bonus because the caster has to be 6th level to add a +2 bonus to a skill to a magic item. The caster only needs to be 5th level to cast the spells. If I went with the highest school, that would have been from the +2 competence bonus to Heal and all skill bonuses default to Transmutation as their school. Technically the item would radiate more transmutation than any other school. That's what I initially put. The belt of conjuration defaulted to the school of the spell rather than the school of the skill bonus so I changed it to follow suit,

My objection to the Belt of Healing is that it looks like they copied the price of wand of cure light wounds but then didn't account that the belt is based on a higher level spell, namely cure moderate wounds, and that there should have been a 400 gp increase in cost for the +2 competence bonus to the wearer's Heal skill the belt grants. They should have jacked up the price and didn't. Did Then again, it's WotC so I'm used to boneheaded mistakes from them.

However, that doesn't necessarily mean the school is wrong, though it still could be since the CL for the skill bonus is higher than than the CL for the spell. Cure moderate wounds can be cast by a 3rd level cleric but the cleric then can't add the + 2 competence bonus since that takes a 6th level cleric. It's sloppy design at best. They should have clarified how you determine caster level and aura when there's a skill bonus and a spell used. If it always defaults to the spell (which is what it seems to do), then all they did was mess up the pricing.

Debby

LordErebus12
2013-03-22, 02:30 PM
REVISED

Belt of Skeletal Death
Aura: Faint conjuration and necromancy (healing); DC 18

Debby

wouldnt it be moderate for the aura, since its a 6th caster level? also, why necromancy (healing)? wouldnt it be Conjuration (healing) and Necromancy (Evil)?

Debihuman
2013-03-23, 01:11 AM
wouldnt it be moderate for the aura, since its a 6th caster level? also, why necromancy (healing)? wouldnt it be Conjuration (healing) and Necromancy (Evil)?

An item's aura is based on the highest level of the spell not the level of the caster.

The only reason the CL is 6 is to confer the +2 circumstance bonus to the healing skill.

You only need to be 5th level to cast animate dead spell. You use the lowest level of the spell to determine aura. Cl 3 is the lowest level making it able to be cast at 5th level.

The only reason you have to be 6th level to make this item is because that is the level you need to be to put a +2 circumstance bonus on Healing skill on the item.

Spell used/level/aura
Cure moderate wounds/(2nd level spell / Conjuration (Healing)
Inflict moderate wounds/ 2nd level spell / Necromancy
Animate dead/ 3rd level spell / Necromancy (Evil)

The spells are all under 5th level so the aura strength is faint.

The only aura that should show up is Necromancy (evil) since it higher than the others. I messed that up. I've revised my earlier post as well to reflect that.

Debby

LordErebus12
2013-03-23, 01:15 AM
The item's aura is based on the highest level of the spell not the level of the caster.

Spells used
cure moderate wounds (2nd level spell) Conjuration (Healing)
inflict moderate wounds (2nd level spells) Necromancy
animate dead (3rd level spell) Necromancy (Evil)

The spells are all under 5th level so the aura is faint

The only aura that should show up is Necromancy (evil). I messed that up.

Debby

okay. how do you go about making this detect like a non-necromancy or non evil item? a undetectable alignment effect, sort of.

Debihuman
2013-03-23, 01:32 AM
See the rules on cursed items:

"A simple detect magic spell yields a misleading aura and strength, often indicating that the item is a noncursed item of similar sort. An identify spell only has a 1% chance per caster level to reveal a cursed item’s true properties, including the cursed aspect. Analyze dweomer reveals the true nature of a cursed item."

It could detect as Moderate Transmutation, Faint Conjuration, or something else.

Debby

LordErebus12
2013-03-23, 01:39 AM
See the rules on cursed items:

"A simple detect magic spell yields a misleading aura and strength, often indicating that the item is a noncursed item of similar sort. An identify spell only has a 1% chance per caster level to reveal a cursed item’s true properties, including the cursed aspect. Analyze dweomer reveals the true nature of a cursed item."

It could detect as Moderate Transmutation, Faint Conjuration, or something else.

Debby

is it set in stone or can we just pick it on a whim?

Debihuman
2013-03-23, 01:48 AM
You can do whatever you want. How much you want to mislead the PCs?

Moderate Transmutation would allow you to introduce it easily because that matches the +2 circumstance bonus to healing skill while ignoring everything else the belt does. It's the best because it misleads without actually lying about the belt.

On the other hand, if you don't want to reveal any of the belt's properties, just make it up on the fly.

The name is sort of a dead giveaway though.

Debby

LordErebus12
2013-03-23, 01:54 AM
You can do whatever you want. How much you want to mislead the PCs?

Moderate Transmutation would allow you to introduce it easily because that matches the +2 circumstance bonus to healing skill while ignoring everything else the belt does. It's the best because it misleads without actually lying about the belt.

On the other hand, if you don't want to reveal any of the belt's properties, just make it up on the fly.

The name is sort of a dead giveaway though.

Debby

naturally they wont know the name. it looks like a healing belt.