PDA

View Full Version : [Nexus] Dancing Fox Inn VII: Our Waitstaff Can Be In Three Places At Once

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Viera Champion
2013-03-28, 09:50 PM
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/KCK_015/DancingFoxInnSign1.jpg

Welcome to the Dancing Fox Inn! Come and try our one of a kind beverages and food, chat with friends, or grab a private room and relax. All are welcome to the Dancing Fox Inn.

We would like to ask, please, no smoking in the establishment unless you are on fire. We understand that there are often exceptions. Thank you for understanding. Be sure to enjoy your stay.
If your characters are upstairs, please use this thread to avoid confusing the other occupants

Description:
The inn is . . . indescribable. Size wise, anyway. It has as many tables as needed, and as many chairs as needed. So that needn't be said as well.

The floors are rough hewn logs. In fact the whole inn is made of wood, with a solid foundation of stones. There is a downstairs common room of tables and private booths, and an upstairs with bedrooms. There is a bar, behind the bar is a kitchen. The tables and seats are made of wood. The private booths are also made of wood but the seats are cushioned by dirty and torn pillows. There is also a basement that acts as storage for the drinks and food (and a secret meeting place). Access to the basement is through the kitchen.

Renn usually keeps a heavy crossbow already cocked and loaded under the bar. He also has a sleeping power next to it that he sometimes uses on the crossbow bolts or sprinkles into a rowdy drunks drink.

The inn as a whole can be described as a little dirty and run down, but at the same time its homey.

Current Staff:
Renn and Naku - Barkeeps and Managers
Fade - Barboy
- Barmaid
Fear and Sorrow - Bar Peoplez
Colin Aldaro - Waiter
Strahd - Cook
Songdancer - Bard

NOW HIRING: No one, really. We're pretty much okay.

THE MENU:
Be sure to keep an eye out for our DAILY SPECIALS!
Wines*:
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with hits of oak and black cherry.
Elven Wine – imported straight from Elven lands unless the cart turned
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.

Bar Drinks*:
Swampwater - A delicious lemon-lime delight but a tad . . . swampy
Shocker Lizard’s Chider – Sends a shock through your body, bound to wake you up electro-zaps!
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice. PINEAPPLE!!
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps. *sneak sneak sneak*
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie drink and your sword explodes.
Coffee - buzzzzz.
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down. . . .
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you... (Doesn't actually make your liver explode)*
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures, like Kurvis.
Haley's Liquer - named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liqueur, excellent over ice. And while you're asleep, she'll loot your body
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon.
Manticore Martini – a regular Martini but stirred with a spike from a Manticore tail, giving it an exotic taste.*
Melon Juice – relaxes the mind - Now available without alcohol!
Green Tea - with a hint of sugar Coffee? Tea? Monster?
Beholder's Earl Grey - It's a tea named after everyone's favorite abberation. Need I say more? Yes, actually. What's in it?
Root Beer – For those who have a weak stomach*
Cold Milk – For the kids*
Burning Brandy- To keep the Archbishop happy.
Apple Cider - Non-alcoholic, fruity goodness!

Beers, Ales & Such*:
Thunder Ale - puts a boom in your tummy Then your tummy explodes!
Grim Brewery brand Ginger Ale - deathly good*
Dwarven Brandy - comes from dwarven lands
Pirate's Drink (Rum) - Be drunk while saying "Yarrr!"
Guilders Ale - a tasty treat that doesn't mess with your mind*
Rouges Rum - Warning: You may pickpocket while drunk
Fairy Ale - You'll think you can fly*

Fizzy Drinks: (courtesy of Leigh and Mee. Thanks!)*
Blueberry buzz - Spyte soda, with blueberries, and blueberry syrup in it.
Banana beer - Root beer, banana slices, whipped cream on the top, and a cherry on that.
Leigh special - A warm coffee (Bubbly, of course...with your choice of a hazelnut or chocolate flavor), with a swirl of peppermint, a stick of cocoa, and optional sprinkles and whipped cream.*
Triple threat - Root beer and coffee swirled together, with a lemon wedge jammed on the rim.*
K's special - Carbonated water, mixed with cream, pineapple flavoring, coconut sprinkled on top, then a few strawberries dropped into it. Very good.*
Ice cream float - Your choice of flavors.
The cute drink - Just like K's special, but it has some fruit on the top. A lime slice as a smile, and two cherries as eyes. It's cute. It also comes with a little umbrella.*
Spryte - the regular, boring drink.

Food:
Peanuts*
Chips & Dip and salsa!*
Curry - Chicken, beef, pork, or seafood
Cured Ham Steak
BBQ Hydra Heads
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)*
Pork Chops
Mutton Chops
Golden Apple
Fish (Cod, Eel, Trout, Salmon) – Served with a lemon wedge or lime.
Fresh Bread
Fine Aged Cheddar
Fava Beans
Birdseed for all those avians out there.
Berries - all kinds, blue, black, straw purple, mauve, hamster.
Roasted Quail - kinda like a small turkey but not. See?
And anything else you may want. Just ask.

Dessert:
Muffins
Brownies*
Milkshake
Cookies
Pie (Pick a flavor)

*Can substitute the alcohol for a magical liquid that can make anybody drunk, no matter what the resistance, for a little extra.

We hope you enjoy your stay at the Dancing Fox Inn!

Some Excellent Poems
Dancing Fox Inn (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5113391&postcount=1400) and DFI '09 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5592826&postcount=1146)
The Ballad of the Inn (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4780487&postcount=714)
We Dream of a Town (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4561030&postcount=61)

http://i25.tinypic.com/2i6nrlz.png
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q106/Beans-tastic/beansseal.png

Older threads;

DFI IV
DFI VI (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228869)

Side note: The DFI is not in any way, shape, or form, inside Inside. It's just a quiet little place off somewhere, that would like to stay free from apoco-plawts, various inter-warring factions, and all that jazz.
Everyone is equally welcome here, just please leave it at the door.

Deathkeeper
2013-03-28, 09:56 PM
Well you seemed like you could use a friend, and I know I could. Besides, you're really nice.

Mist shrugs.
Sure, but I admit my expression hasn't differed much from day to day, and not many people have bothered to look in my direction. So give yourself a little credit.

Beans
2013-03-28, 09:56 PM
Thryza grins. Pecan pie and cherry pie. Clearly we are the best.

Devixer
2013-03-28, 09:58 PM
Hildur giggles. "I think we established that we're the best last night, though I don't mind hearing it again."

Viera Champion
2013-03-28, 10:10 PM
Mist shrugs.
Sure, but I admit my expression hasn't differed much from day to day, and not many people have bothered to look in my direction. So give yourself a little credit.

Colin smiles.
Well let's go then. Hey Strahd, I'm turning on the NPC waiter. He can handle thing while I'm out.
Colin flips the switch on a robot version of himself, then leads Mist to HALO.

To the HALO thread!

Beans
2013-03-28, 10:12 PM
Hildur giggles. "I think we established that we're the best last night, though I don't mind hearing it again."
Thryza giggles and orders their pie!

Devixer
2013-03-28, 10:17 PM
Hildur just keeps a goofy grin on her face while Thyrza orders pie for them.

Beans
2013-03-28, 10:26 PM
Thryza squeezes her hand with a giggle, waiting for their desserts.

Devixer
2013-03-28, 10:28 PM
Hildur reciprocates the squeeze. "I don't know if I've said this, but I'm glad you told me about your crush. This is the best couple of days I've had in a long time."

Viera Champion
2013-03-28, 10:28 PM
NPC robot waiter Colin stands around, waiting to be controlled by any player that sees fit to do so.

Beans
2013-03-28, 10:35 PM
Hildur reciprocates the squeeze. "I don't know if I've said this, but I'm glad you told me about your crush. This is the best couple of days I've had in a long time."

Thanks, dear. I feel the same way, and I'm glad I had the stones to own up to you about it...
She smiles as their desserts arrive.

Devixer
2013-03-28, 10:37 PM
Hildur is about to respond when the pies arrive. She smiles and squeezes Thyrza's hand before starting on the slice of cherry pie.

Beans
2013-03-28, 10:39 PM
Thryza enjoys hers, taking this one slow and savoring it.

ThirdEmperor
2013-03-28, 10:40 PM
And lo, there was pie and it was good.
Not as insane as Strahd's usual fare though.
He'd never really figured out anything that can be done with pie.
Except tasting really, really delicious.

Devixer
2013-03-28, 10:40 PM
Hildur is a bit quicker about eating her dessert, but still enjoys it.

Beans
2013-03-28, 10:50 PM
Thryza eventually finishes.
This was the best date I've ever had.

Devixer
2013-03-28, 10:51 PM
"Really? No one's ever provided a better date for you?" Hildur can't help but be a little surprised by this.

Beans
2013-03-28, 11:01 PM
Not really---I mean, I've had dates in classier locations and in classier attire and stuff, but this is just really fun and really sweet...
Now that I think about it, though, I have a history of dating blond guys and girls.

Devixer
2013-03-28, 11:03 PM
Hildur giggles again. "Well, I haven't had many dates to compare this to, but it's the best date I've ever had too. So far, anyway."

Recaiden
2013-03-29, 01:25 AM
"Oh okay..." nods Cerise. She doesn't quite understand it, but she decides to just go along with it anyway. "It must be nice being able to change who you are whenever you want though..."

With another glance at Sasha, the ghost whispers to Tavlii. "Hey, you wanna go see what's up with the cloaked girl?"

"It's better, though it's not as straightforward as it might seem." Tavlii lets go of the ghost-girl to set her down, and stands from her seat, and takes up her colorless drink. It's still not quite empty.

Sasha responds with a distinct lack of movement and loud, reverberating silence.
She must be terrible at parties.
Staaaaaaaare.

On the contrary, she's probably a great attraction. See who can provoke the most reaction from Sasha.
Tavlii walks up to her, probably with Cerise. "See something interesting?"

Reinholdt
2013-03-29, 01:40 PM
Jamie's attention as well is drawn to Staring Cloaked Person.

And she waves, smiling.

Jamie gets as much reaction as the prior people who waved and smiled at Sasha.

With another glance at Sasha, the ghost whispers to Tavlii. "Hey, you wanna go see what's up with the cloaked girl?"

Bah. Don't know how anyone would know it's a girl. Could be a halfling. Could be a boy! Doesn't seem like it belongs in an inn at any rate.

On the contrary, she's probably a great attraction. See who can provoke the most reaction from Sasha.

"Yes."

Beans
2013-03-29, 01:47 PM
Hildur giggles again. "Well, I haven't had many dates to compare this to, but it's the best date I've ever had too. So far, anyway."
Thryza grins and sighs happily, sitting back.
Glad to hear it...

Devixer
2013-03-29, 01:55 PM
Hildur smiles and reaches for Thyrza's hand. "Shall we pay and head home?"

Beans
2013-03-29, 02:08 PM
Alrighty, sounds good!
Thryza reaches into her coat for her money with ag rin.

Devixer
2013-03-29, 02:10 PM
Hildur keeps a grin on her face while sliding her chair a bit away from the table. "You don't want me to pay?"

Beans
2013-03-29, 02:12 PM
Aw, I can pay, sweets, don't worry about it.
She giggles, putting down the money and starting to get up.

Devixer
2013-03-29, 02:15 PM
Hildur stands as well, adjusting her shirt. "In that case, let me get you home," she says.

Beans
2013-03-29, 03:22 PM
Thryza takes her hand, grinning, as they head out.

Devixer
2013-03-29, 03:30 PM
Hildur tries to grab Thyrza around the waist as they step out, so that she can fly them both back home.

Morcleon
2013-03-29, 10:39 PM
"It's better, though it's not as straightforward as it might seem." Tavlii lets go of the ghost-girl to set her down, and stands from her seat, and takes up her colorless drink. It's still not quite empty.

Bah. Don't know how anyone would know it's a girl. Could be a halfling. Could be a boy! Doesn't seem like it belongs in an inn at any rate.

"Yes."

It's appearance suggests more feminine traits.:smalltongue:

Floating alongside Tavlii, Cerise keeps a tight hold of this other girl who can touch ghosts. If she's gonna be offered material contact, she's certainly gonna take advantage of it when it's there!:smallbiggrin:

She reaches out to the figure, and tries to gently touch its cloak with a small smile, continuing on with the dual-person inquiries. "And what in particular would that be?"

Mee
2013-03-30, 12:01 AM
((I'ma just go on record as saying I kinda need to make the next thread, please.))

That being said, though, Naku's still behind the bar, shaking her head slightly at the sheer influx of people all at the same time.
But that was okay; more customers was good.
"Don't suppose I can, saaaaay, get anyone anything?" She asked whomever was sitting at the bar.

Recaiden
2013-03-30, 12:23 AM
"Why do you stay so far back?" It's right creepy it is. Tavlii tries to get a look at the creepy Sasha, and see what they are.

Devixer
2013-03-30, 12:41 AM
Aiden is still at the bar when Naku announces her presence. "Hey, what colas do you have?" he asks. Anything to keep away from alcohol.

Mee
2013-03-30, 02:26 AM
Aiden is still at the bar when Naku announces her presence. "Hey, what colas do you have?" he asks. Anything to keep away from alcohol.

"Pretty much whatever you could name," Naku says, before grinning slightly and adding, "and if you want, I'm more than happy to mix drinks with sodas too."

Devixer
2013-03-30, 09:12 AM
"No," Aiden says, a bit more forcefully than usual. "Just, uh, just a cherry soda is fine."

Mee
2013-03-30, 12:33 PM
"No," Aiden says, a bit more forcefully than usual. "Just, uh, just a cherry soda is fine."

"Fiiiine," Naku says, mock-whining, before chuckling a bit. "Plain and boring it is." With that, Naku passes a boring, not-exciting at all, no umbrella'd bottle of cheery soda over to him.

Devixer
2013-03-30, 12:43 PM
"Hey, plain and boring's great," Aiden says as he grabs the soda. "Keeps me sober."

Mee
2013-03-30, 12:46 PM
"Hey, plain and boring's great," Aiden says as he grabs the soda. "Keeps me sober."

"Well, I wasn't gonna mix it with alcohol. Just some extra flavorings."

Devixer
2013-03-30, 12:50 PM
"Wait, just extra flavors? I thought you'd be putting rum or something in there." Aiden slides the cola back. "Never mind, add what you want."

Mee
2013-03-30, 01:01 PM
"Wait, just extra flavors? I thought you'd be putting rum or something in there." Aiden slides the cola back. "Never mind, add what you want."

"Of course not. I respect the right of you guys not to have alcohol." Naku says, taking it back, pouring it into a glass, and adding . . . thiiiings to it.
Like, a bit of lime flavoring, a cherry floating on the top, whipped cream on the top, aaaaand an umbrella.
"Enjoy~" She says as she hands it back.

Devixer
2013-03-30, 01:12 PM
"Thanks. I mean, I could have something alcoholic, but I really shouldn't," Aiden says as he takes the bottle again. He laughs at the sight of the umbrella. "You really know how to improve a drink."

Mee
2013-03-30, 01:17 PM
"Thanks. I mean, I could have something alcoholic, but I really shouldn't," Aiden says as he takes the bottle again. He laughs at the sight of the umbrella. "You really know how to improve a drink."

"I try my best," Naku says, bowing slightly at the compliment.

Devixer
2013-03-30, 01:21 PM
"Well, your best happens to be pretty good," Aiden says as he sips the cola.

Mee
2013-03-30, 01:26 PM
"Well, your best happens to be pretty good," Aiden says as he sips the cola.

"And what I do is, actually, pretty nice."

Vague reference is vague.

Devixer
2013-03-30, 01:31 PM
"And what would you happen to do? Can I ask that?" Aiden is a bit confused by the vague reference.

Mee
2013-03-30, 01:36 PM
"And what would you happen to do? Can I ask that?" Aiden is a bit confused by the vague reference.

"Nothing, never mind. Just an old saying where I'm from." Naku says, shaking her head slightly.
"How about a refill?" She asks, in order to change the subject.

Devixer
2013-03-30, 01:39 PM
"Yeah, sure," Aiden says, even though the soda isn't actually empty. "You ever miss your home?"

Mee
2013-03-30, 01:45 PM
"Yeah, sure," Aiden says, even though the soda isn't actually empty. "You ever miss your home?"

Naku thinks for a minute as she mixes another one.
"I . . . don't know, actually. On the one hand, it's home, so of course.
On the other, it's a hell-hole that I'm happy to be out of." With that, and a somewhat faraway look in her eyes, she takes a sip of the drink she just made.

None for him! Aaahahah!

Devixer
2013-03-30, 01:49 PM
"Yeah, I suppose I feel the same way," Aiden says. He looks a little incredulous with Naku sipping at the drink. "Planning on sharing that?"

Mee
2013-03-30, 01:50 PM
"Yeah, I suppose I feel the same way," Aiden says. He looks a little incredulous with Naku sipping at the drink. "Planning on sharing that?"

"Yours is still mostly full.
Soooooo," she pauses here to take a nice long pull on the drink, "not really."

Devixer
2013-03-30, 01:59 PM
"You are more cruel than either of my parents," Aiden jokes as he takes his soda. "And they tossed me out on the streets."

Mee
2013-03-30, 06:39 PM
"You are more cruel than either of my parents," Aiden jokes as he takes his soda. "And they tossed me out on the streets."

"Brutally killing hopes and dreams, that's me," Naku admits, toasting to herself, "it's my job, after all."

Devixer
2013-03-30, 06:48 PM
"You should quit bartending and become a dreamcrusher," Aiden says with a laugh. "Never worry about money again."

Mee
2013-03-30, 07:11 PM
"You should quit bartending and become a dreamcrusher," Aiden says with a laugh. "Never worry about money again."

"Never worry about money anyway." Naku admits with a shrug. "But now that your dreams have been crushed, how's your job going?"

Devixer
2013-03-30, 07:22 PM
"Still going good," Aiden says. "Be better if you showed up to get a harpsichord."

Mee
2013-03-30, 07:52 PM
"Still going good," Aiden says. "Be better if you showed up to get a harpsichord."

"Yeaaaah, . . . where do you work? I mean, location. Not 'what type of job'. I know that bit."

Devixer
2013-03-30, 07:58 PM
"The store's in Mallside," Aiden says, taking a pull from his soda. "You know it?"

Mee
2013-03-30, 08:00 PM
"The store's in Mallside," Aiden says, taking a pull from his soda. "You know it?"

Naku shakes her head once, before saying "My entire time in this . . . place," she waves her hands around her at this point, "has been in the DFI. So I'm afraid not."

Devixer
2013-03-30, 08:08 PM
"It's in Inside, Market Street," Aiden says. "Kinda hard to miss, place is huge."

Mee
2013-03-30, 08:12 PM
"It's in Inside, Market Street," Aiden says. "Kinda hard to miss, place is huge."

"Trust me, I'll find a way to miss it. I don't deal with crowds well." Naku informs him, grinning slightly, as if she found it all amusing.

Devixer
2013-03-30, 08:15 PM
Aiden chuckles. "Tell you what: how about I take you there when you want to go? Can't miss it if I'm pointing it out," he says.

Mee
2013-03-30, 08:18 PM
Aiden chuckles. "Tell you what: how about I take you there when you want to go? Can't miss it if I'm pointing it out," he says.

"That would probably work out best.

Now would you like a refill?"

Devixer
2013-03-30, 08:21 PM
"Hold on," Aiden says, before tipping the bottle just to make sure it's empty. "Yes, I'd like a refill."

Reinholdt
2013-03-31, 11:17 AM
Sorry. Forgot to subscribe to the thread.

It's appearance suggests more feminine traits.:smalltongue:

Floating alongside Tavlii, Cerise keeps a tight hold of this other girl who can touch ghosts. If she's gonna be offered material contact, she's certainly gonna take advantage of it when it's there!:smallbiggrin:

She reaches out to the figure, and tries to gently touch its cloak with a small smile, continuing on with the dual-person inquiries. "And what in particular would that be?"

If Cerise is a ghost, then she shouldn't be able to touch the cloak, unless she's being grounded by Tavlii somehow. Then I suppose she can.

"Her."

Must be referring to Tavlii.

"Why do you stay so far back?" It's right creepy it is. Tavlii tries to get a look at the creepy Sasha, and see what they are.

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq276/Reinholdt9000/Gaia/Sashacloaked.png

Tavlii can see that!
She's dark skinned and the eyes are black and pupilless and there's hint of hair on her head and that's about all there is to go on. Probably humanoid at least.

Mee
2013-03-31, 04:03 PM
"Hold on," Aiden says, before tipping the bottle just to make sure it's empty. "Yes, I'd like a refill."

Now Naku makes a refill! This one with some different flavorings, though. Because differentness is goodness.

Devixer
2013-03-31, 04:11 PM
"Thanks," Aiden says as he takes the cola. "Mt hope for my future is restored."

Recaiden
2013-03-31, 05:01 PM
Sorry. Forgot to subscribe to the thread.

If Cerise is a ghost, then she shouldn't be able to touch the cloak, unless she's being grounded by Tavlii somehow. Then I suppose she can.

"Her."

((No problem.))

Tavlii's being able to touch the ghost shouldn't make Cerise any more able to touch things, unfortunately for her.

That would ordinarily be flattering(ish?) but not so much here. "It's the lack of color?"

Morcleon
2013-03-31, 05:15 PM

"Her."

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq276/Reinholdt9000/Gaia/Sashacloaked.png

Tavlii can see that!
She's dark skinned and the eyes are black and pupilless and there's hint of hair on her head and that's about all there is to go on. Probably humanoid at least.

((No problem.))

Tavlii's being able to touch the ghost shouldn't make Cerise any more able to touch things, unfortunately for her.

That would ordinarily be flattering(ish?) but not so much here. "It's the lack of color?"

Her hand passing through Sasha's cloak, Cerise sighs in disappointment, but then nods, tightening her grasp on Tavlii's arm. "Probably is. Could be something else though... So what's your name? And where are you from." These last two sentences are directed at Sasha with a smile.

The Bushranger
2013-03-31, 05:42 PM
Jamie, meanwhile, shrugs off the deadtime ooze that nommed her, and watches curiously, not wanting to startle the cloaked girl as her friends talk to her.

Reinholdt
2013-03-31, 07:33 PM
Sasha stays quiet, waiting for Tavlii to answer Cerise's questions for Sasha since Cerise seemed to answer Tavlii's questions for Sasha.
That or because she's being bombarded with questions all at once.
That or she's a quiet girl.
That or she doesn't even know the answers herself.

Staaaaare.

Recaiden
2013-03-31, 08:04 PM
"You're not very colorful, you know. Or talkative. Why don't you have a seat?" Tavlii gestures to a nearby table.

She thinks for a second. The girl did answer a yes-or-no question.

"Do you have a name?"

Zefir
2013-04-01, 03:30 PM
The door of the Inn ajar a little before it closes again. Most people may not have noticed the small green stuff animal in his golden armor, who entered the Inn. Some may even not notice it while walking right next to or over him. The little creature makes his way to the bar, allways carefull to not get steped on. And as he reaches it he just walks up the bar vertikal to reach the top of it. Searching for a bartender he walks the bar up and down, something that may need hours due to his size.^^
If he can find someone he will ask with a clear voice.

"A Wizard Blizzard please and a Pizza. And make it normal size."

Morcleon
2013-04-01, 09:54 PM
Sasha stays quiet, waiting for Tavlii to answer Cerise's questions for Sasha since Cerise seemed to answer Tavlii's questions for Sasha.
That or because she's being bombarded with questions all at once.
That or she's a quiet girl.
That or she doesn't even know the answers herself.

Staaaaare.

"You're not very colorful, you know. Or talkative. Why don't you have a seat?" Tavlii gestures to a nearby table.

She thinks for a second. The girl did answer a yes-or-no question.

"Do you have a name?"

Cerise beckons Sasha over to the table, and tries to partially drag Tavlii over too, chirping to Sasha, "Yeah, c'mon! Do you? And, if you do, could you tell us what it is?"

She's surprisingly trusting, for a ghost assassin...

Reinholdt
2013-04-02, 06:55 AM
"Sasha." Sasha replies.

She doesn't move towards the table or anything though. Nope.
How does a ghost assassinate people?

Recaiden
2013-04-03, 09:07 AM
Tavlii is dragged a little ways, but stumbles back to her previous location when she sees that Sasha is not moving.

"That is a fair name. Do you not like talking?"

Morcleon
2013-04-03, 02:41 PM
"Sasha." Sasha replies.

She doesn't move towards the table or anything though. Nope.
How does a ghost assassinate people?

Tavlii is dragged a little ways, but stumbles back to her previous location when she sees that Sasha is not moving.

"That is a fair name. Do you not like talking?"

By stabbing them with quasi-material soul energy!

Cerise follows Tavlii, being swung back towards Sasha. She tilts her head at the quiet girl. "Sasha's a nice name. Do you wanna come sit with us?"

Reinholdt
2013-04-03, 09:32 PM
"No. Why?"

Oh geeze, now she's answering questions with questions. I thought it couldn't get any worse. At least she answered both questions directed at her this time. I think...

Mee
2013-04-04, 12:10 AM
"Thanks," Aiden says as he takes the cola. "Mt hope for my future is restored."

"Good, good. . . Not enough hope these days." Naku mutters the last bit, looking up over the crowd in the inn.
She quite liked that there were customers, though she never really had the time she wanted to spend with them all.

Devixer
2013-04-04, 12:14 AM
Aiden snorts, hearing that last bit. "I hear that," he says, taking a pull from the drink. "There aren't any optimists around the Nexus, I've noticed."

Recaiden
2013-04-04, 10:48 AM
Tavlii laughs. "It's more proper to sit at an inn. And you get a lot more done by talking than by staring. Maybe you should try it."

Morcleon
2013-04-04, 08:22 PM
"No. Why?"

Oh geeze, now she's answering questions with questions. I thought it couldn't get any worse. At least she answered both questions directed at her this time. I think...

Tavlii laughs. "It's more proper to sit at an inn. And you get a lot more done by talking than by staring. Maybe you should try it."

Cerise grins at Sasha. "Better question, why not? It's probably more fun than just standing there staring at us anyway."

Mindfreak
2013-04-04, 08:27 PM
Songdancer looks around the inn and smiles.
It was time to bust out his song.
The song of the inn.
The one he wrote.
"At an inn,
In a town,
With a magic shop,
Hangs a sign,
In the shape,
Of a Dancing Fox.

It's filled with characters,
Of all kinds of sorts,
Like Naku,
But don't call her a corpse.

For she's beautiful,
More so than you,
And she makes a mean brew.

Then there's Fade,
A man of sorts,
He doesn't really get things,
And he never wears shorts.

He seems to like shadows,
And bargains with them,
Not like it matters,
But he doesn't seem right.

And there's Sorrow and Fear,
They do their work with gusto,
And serve out the beer.

They're both quite kind,
And help others out,
And they never mind,
To help a fellow out!

And we can't forget Songdancer,
Quite the handsome steed!
He's the bard of the inn,
And stays away from mead!

He's strong and careful,
And makes good music,
But can be quite the handful!

The adventures this inn has seen,
Has weathered it quite indeed,
But it hasn't turned it mean!

Like the zealous priest,
Who tried to cure Naku!
She moved the inn around him,
Leaving him to stew!

Or when The Wolfess was fired,
She made quite a fuss,
But left without causing a fire!

So speak only well, of this fabulous Inn,
For future adventures may await you within!"
And he bows.

Reinholdt
2013-04-04, 08:41 PM

Cerise grins at Sasha. "Better question, why not? It's probably more fun than just standing there staring at us anyway."

"... Fun?"
What the heck's that?
She'd probably inquire as to what proper is too, but she's got a good idea. And it has nothing to do with sitting or standing!

Hattish Thing
2013-04-04, 09:15 PM
A man of average height walks into DFI, relying on a crutch to walk. He wears a tight orange and grey pin-striped business suit, and covers that suit with a large duster. His face is covered by a mask as well. He sits in a dark corner of the room, before making a phone call, hanging up, and waiting for service.

The Bushranger
2013-04-04, 09:21 PM
"You mean you've never had fun?" Jamie asks, stepping over next to her friends and looking curiously at Sasha with a friendly wave.

Recaiden
2013-04-04, 09:52 PM
"Enjoying the things that go on?" Tavlii is thinking that talking here might be useless. The person seems pretty disconnected.

Morcleon
2013-04-04, 10:00 PM
"... Fun?"
What the heck's that?
She'd probably inquire as to what proper is too, but she's got a good idea. And it has nothing to do with sitting or standing!

"You mean you've never had fun?" Jamie asks, stepping over next to her friends and looking curiously at Sasha with a friendly wave.

"Enjoying the things that go on?" Tavlii is thinking that talking here might be useless. The person seems pretty disconnected.

Cerise seems to have come to the same conclusion that Tavlii has. She floats up to the cloaked Sasha with an innocent smile. "Fun? Fun is when something happens that you enjoy."

Sasha may also feel a slight telekinetic force slowly trying to pull off at her hood. >.>

Reinholdt
2013-04-04, 10:14 PM
"I don't-"

Sasha is interrupted by her hood getting pulled off via cheating. Since Sasha is a Mysterious Hooded Figure, revealing a part of her clearly reveals all of her as this diagram shows.
http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq276/Reinholdt9000/Gaia/Sasharevealed.png
Scythe shnnnging from nowhere included. Probably a tad disturbing, or just disorienting.

Sasha for her part eeps (still quietly somehow) and quickly returns the hood in place, shrinking back in her corner and looking even smaller than before.

The Bushranger
2013-04-04, 10:20 PM
Jamie gasps quietly as the Grim ReaperSasha is revealed!
"Ooooh. Awesome."

Recaiden
2013-04-04, 10:22 PM
Or maybe not. That was complicated. "You should keep your hood down more often."

Lord Magtok
2013-04-04, 10:31 PM
A man of average height walks into DFI, relying on a crutch to walk. He wears a tight orange and grey pin-striped business suit, and covers that suit with a large duster. His face is covered by a mask as well. He sits in a dark corner of the room, before making a phone call, hanging up, and waiting for service.

"You really have no right to be alive right now, you know."

Magtok takes a seat opposite the man, glaring at him from across the table.

Mee
2013-04-04, 10:47 PM

"Can Iiiiiii," Naku pauses here to look the pair over a few more times, "help you gentlemen?" She asks, heading over to the table the pair is sitting at.

Hattish Thing
2013-04-04, 11:10 PM

The man coughs once more, his albino skin showing. He has a rather unattractive face, and his skin looks rubbery. His entire body is void of pigment. *Cough*! * COUGH*! Eh...Hehe, oh? D-don't i? I'm n-not alive...Maggie...I'm a copied and recorded personality built into a chassis to keep myself alive. Just barely...Come on, *Cough*. Smile...I can't.

Mr. Louv're smiles warmly at her before coughing loudly. *COUGH*! Water....please, oh...and do you have cough drops?

Morcleon
2013-04-04, 11:18 PM
"I don't-"

Sasha is interrupted by her hood getting pulled off via cheating. Since Sasha is a Mysterious Hooded Figure, revealing a part of her clearly reveals all of her as this diagram shows.
http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq276/Reinholdt9000/Gaia/Sasharevealed.png
Scythe shnnnging from nowhere included. Probably a tad disturbing, or just disorienting.

Sasha for her part eeps (still quietly somehow) and quickly returns the hood in place, shrinking back in her corner and looking even smaller than before.

"Ooooh. Awesome."

Or maybe not. That was complicated. "You should keep your hood down more often."

Cerise's cheerful smile at the revelation quickly turns into a pout as Sasha's hood reappears. She drifts over to the embarrassed girl and gives her a gentle smile. "Hey, hey... what's wrong? You're pretty cool without your hood."

There may also be another slight tugging of the hood. Cerise is quite the persistent little cookie, isn't she? :smallredface:

Lord Magtok
2013-04-04, 11:20 PM
Assuming that pause was a subtle poke for character descriptions, then Magtok's as cyborgy as ever, clad in his usual purple robes and looking a little grumpier than usual. This coughing geezer has been the cause of just so much aggravation lately, and it's not right that he should be up and walking hobbling after committing such distasteful, shamefully brutish crimes.

"I'm afraid I've lost my appetite. I'll just have a Dragon's Liver Buster."

The most alcoholic drink on the house? What in the world are you planning, Magtok?

Mee
2013-04-04, 11:28 PM
The man coughs once more, his albino skin showing. He has a rather unattractive face, and his skin looks rubbery. His entire body is void of pigment. *Cough*! * COUGH*! Eh...Hehe, oh? D-don't i? I'm n-not alive...Maggie...I'm a copied and recorded personality built into a chassis to keep myself alive. Just barely...Come on, *Cough*. Smile...I can't.

Mr. Louv're smiles warmly at her before coughing loudly. *COUGH*! Water....please, oh...and do you have cough drops?

"I'm afraid we don't have cough-drops. We're an inn, not a hospital. I can get you water, though."

Assuming that pause was a subtle poke for character descriptions, then Magtok's as cyborgy as ever, clad in his usual purple robes and looking a little grumpier than usual. This coughing geezer has been the cause of just so much aggravation lately, and it's not right that he should be up and walking hobbling after committing such distasteful, shamefully brutish crimes.

The most alcoholic drink on the house? What in the world are you planning, Magtok?

"S'a pleasure to have you." Naku says, bowing slightly, her hands resting on the front of her legs.
"Of course. I'll be back shortly with your drinks." Naku says, turning and heading back to the bar.

Hattish Thing
2013-04-04, 11:29 PM

Marciano wheezes and speaks, seeming to have some kind of respiratory injury or condition. Mr. Louv're punches his chest before speaking again. Apologies, I was recently injured. Magtok, I'm sure you're just waiting for the chance to shoot me or something. *Cough*. I...wouldn't. You have a big, nasty problem don't you? Eh, old friend? *COUGH, *COUGH*, *Wheeze*.

Mr. Louv're smiles and nods at Naku. On secondd *COUGH* thought, do you have anything that'd sooth the throat?

Zefir
2013-04-05, 01:35 AM
The door of the Inn ajar a little before it closes again. Most people may not have noticed the small green stuff animal in his golden armor, who entered the Inn. Some may even not notice it while walking right next to or over him. The little creature makes his way to the bar, allways carefull to not get steped on. And as he reaches it he just walks up the bar vertikal to reach the top of it. Searching for a bartender he walks the bar up and down, something that may need hours due to his size.^^
If he can find someone he will ask with a clear voice.

"A Wizard Blizzard please and a Pizza. And make it normal size."

Aiden snorts, hearing that last bit. "I hear that," he says, taking a pull from the drink. "There aren't any optimists around the Nexus, I've noticed."

The little green plush animal creature with yellow collar and golden armor looks at Aiden.

"It's just a point of view. I for example know that I will be statisfied soon, I just need to wait for my order."

Reinholdt
2013-04-05, 07:16 AM
"Ooooh. Awesome."

Cerise's cheerful smile at the revelation quickly turns into a pout as Sasha's hood reappears. She drifts over to the embarrassed girl and gives her a gentle smile. "Hey, hey... what's wrong? You're pretty cool without your hood."

There may also be another slight tugging of the hood. Cerise is quite the persistent little cookie, isn't she? :smallredface:

Well she's actively holding her hood up with her non-hands now, so that's not going to work again. It is going to make her look around and sink even further. I think she's actually disappearing in the shadows...

"Master says I shouldn't show people."

That and she knows for sure now some unknown force is screwing with her. She doesn't like that.

Recaiden
2013-04-05, 09:09 AM
Well she's actively holding her hood up with her non-hands now, so that's not going to work again. It is going to make her look around and sink even further. I think she's actually disappearing in the shadows...

That and she knows for sure now some unknown force is screwing with her. She doesn't like that.

"Why not? It looks nicer than hiding." Maybe Tavlii can just reach out to the hood and slowly move it down.

Lord Magtok
2013-04-05, 03:15 PM
Marciano wheezes and speaks, seeming to have some kind of respiratory injury or condition. Mr. Louv're punches his chest before speaking again. Apologies, I was recently injured. Magtok, I'm sure you're just waiting for the chance to shoot me or something. *Cough*. I...wouldn't. You have a big, nasty problem don't you? Eh, old friend? *COUGH, *COUGH*, *Wheeze*.

Mr. Louv're smiles and nods at Naku. On secondd *COUGH* thought, do you have anything that'd sooth the throat?

Magtok's frown deepens. If this guy's just an artificial personality in an equally fake body, what the hell is he coughing so much for? Stupid hypochondriacs. He's going to have to check himself for horrible diseases when he gets home, this guy might have super-robo-tuberculosis or something.

"I showed up, didn't I? Just tell me what you're here to tell me so I can go home."

Bad enough that he's conducting this meeting in the one place that won't allow Maggy to stomp him flat, but to flaunt that the whole time...If Marciano takes even one step outside, he's finished. :smallmad:

Morcleon
2013-04-05, 03:16 PM

"Why not? It looks nicer than hiding." Maybe Tavlii can just reach out to the hood and slowly move it down.

Cerise stops as she realizes that it won't work. She leans in a bit closer. "Why would he say that? I think you look better with your hood down."

Hattish Thing
2013-04-05, 03:26 PM
Magtok's frown deepens. If this guy's just an artificial personality in an equally fake body, what the hell is he coughing so much for? Stupid hypochondriacs. He's going to have to check himself for horrible diseases when he gets home, this guy might have super-robo-tuberculosis or something.

"I showed up, didn't I? Just tell me what you're here to tell me so I can go home."

Bad enough that he's conducting this meeting in the one place that won't allow Maggy to stomp him flat, but to flaunt that the whole time...If Marciano takes even one step outside, he's finished. :smallmad:

(Somewhat like that, his body is made to function as a humans, with artificial organs and such. His lungs have some kind of malfunction. Or he's just being a pain. In reality, he was shot about twenty minutes ago.)

He smiles at Magtok, enjoying not being immediately shot down for once. Well, we must kill the Batman robot. I *Cough*built him in order to use him as a body for my mind, my personality. *COUGH*! My will. There was an error, sadly. But Enshadu was programmed to aid me, so he built me a chassis. *Cough* Er....well, dumped my body in a crate somewhere. I was put together, anyway...

Magtok, I seek to repent my horrible ways! *Cough*! See, I ran my company into the *Cough* ground with my ways. I'm different now, better! Magtok, I will help you not only beat Enshadu...but take control of the entirety of his resources. I *Cough* don't care who I betray, I almost come out *Cough* right in the end.

Anyway, *Cough*, I built him. I know weaknesses...I can easily control him, for he's loyal to me. But...you'll need to pay me back. He is powerful, and aparently has even more powerful allies...So *Cough*, what do you think so far? I want a business. I want a powerful Industry. You'll get some part of the profit, of course. I want to *Cough* start everything again.

(Marciano does not know that Excelsior reprogrammed Enshadu.)

Mee
2013-04-05, 04:10 PM

(Somewhat like that, his body is made to function as a humans, with artificial organs and such. His lungs have some kind of malfunction. Or he's just being a pain. In reality, he was shot about twenty minutes ago.)

He smiles at Magtok, enjoying not being immediately shot down for once. Well, we must kill the Batman robot. I *Cough*built him in order to use him as a body for my mind, my personality. *COUGH*! My will. There was an error, sadly. But Enshadu was programmed to aid me, so he built me a chassis. *Cough* Er....well, dumped my body in a crate somewhere. I was put together, anyway...

Magtok, I seek to repent my horrible ways! *Cough*! See, I ran my company into the *Cough* ground with my ways. I'm different now, better! Magtok, I will help you not only beat Enshadu...but take control of the entirety of his resources. I *Cough* don't care who I betray, I almost come out *Cough* right in the end.

Anyway, *Cough*, I built him. I know weaknesses...I can easily control him, for he's loyal to me. But...you'll need to pay me back. He is powerful, and aparently has even more powerful allies...So *Cough*, what do you think so far? I want a business. I want a powerful Industry. You'll get some part of the profit, of course. I want to *Cough* start everything again.

(Marciano does not know that Excelsior reprogrammed Enshadu.)

"I would like to inform you," Naku says directly to Marciano, as she comes back with their drinks, "that while you're safe from violence in here--thank you for your patience, Mr. Robot Person I Don't Know--" this last was aimed at Magtok, as was the slight bow she made at him while she put his drink on the table in front of him, "I will not tolerate that safety being abused. Should you abuse it, you will find that we have . . . methods of dealing with it." With that, she places Marciano's water in front of him, and heads back to the bar.

Devixer
2013-04-05, 07:53 PM
The little green plush animal creature with yellow collar and golden armor looks at Aiden.

"It's just a point of view. I for example know that I will be statisfied soon, I just need to wait for my order."

"See, anticipating satisfaction is different from general optimism, though," Aiden says, somehow ignoring the fact that he's talking to a tiny armored animal.

Lord Magtok
2013-04-05, 09:52 PM
"We won't be any trouble, miss." Magtok says, accepting the drink but not making any sort of attempt to drink from it for the time being. Y'know, you really shouldn't make promises you can't keep, Magtok.

"As for your offer, you'll get whatever you want, but not until I'm sure Enshadu and his ilk are dead and buried. I'm not about to hand anything over for the mere promise of cooperation, not to you."

How's Magtok supposed to know he won't stab him in the back? Can't even trust the guy to stay dead, after all.

Reinholdt
2013-04-05, 10:22 PM

Cerise stops as she realizes that it won't work. She leans in a bit closer. "Why would he say that? I think you look better with your hood down."

"STOP." Sasha says, clinging to her hood even more tightly as Tavlii tries to physically move it.

The shadows on the wall and floor around her start undulating violently.

Hattish Thing
2013-04-05, 10:34 PM
"We won't be any trouble, miss." Magtok says, accepting the drink but not making any sort of attempt to drink from it for the time being. Y'know, you really shouldn't make promises you can't keep, Magtok.

"As for your offer, you'll get whatever you want, but not until I'm sure Enshadu and his ilk are dead and buried. I'm not about to hand anything over for the mere promise of cooperation, not to you."

How's Magtok supposed to know he won't stab him in the back? Can't even trust the guy to stay dead, after all.

Marciano nods and pays Naku a good sized tip as well. Well *Cough*, Ms...I won't be abusing your *COUGH* hospitality, don't worry.

He looks to Magtok again and thinks carefully. What I want? *Cough*. Anything I want? I will help you *Cough* defeat him. I have the technology, and *cough* ideas. See, Enshadu can be reprogrammed to serve whomever the programmer makes *COUGH*, *COUGH*, him serve. Take him down, I can reprogram him. You'll not be able to with only your *Cough* crappy science versus my technomagic. The knowledge to reprogram him and the knowledge of his weak areas are all stored in my *cough* head. Without my help, he'll *COUGH* run right over you. Kill me, and *Cough* I'll delete the files in the milisecond it takes my brain to do so.

I can help you shut down most of his *cough* force as well, render him weak. But...Mr. Magtok, I want a hefty reward. I can program him to do anything I want, my existence being *cough* evidence here. Magtok, I want money. I want one billion dollars, 25% of your industries earnings, and a cloning vat. *COUGH*. Or you could choose to *cough* give me nothing and let Enshadu stomp you flat, and let him take over everything instead of just some *cough* things. I win either way. I like those *cough* odds.

Deal? He grins and takes a sip of his water slowly.

Recaiden
2013-04-05, 11:33 PM
"Apologies." Tavlii stops, and moves back to the bar. This person-thing is curious, but unapproachable. "Does your master have a name?"

Lord Magtok
2013-04-06, 02:31 PM
"After he's dead. Not a minute before."

Beyond that, it looks like Maggy's agreed to Marciano's terms. Or at least he's claiming to agree to those terms.

Zefir
2013-04-06, 04:24 PM
"See, anticipating satisfaction is different from general optimism, though," Aiden says, somehow ignoring the fact that he's talking to a tiny armored animal.

A tiny stuff animal in a golden armor.

"True. I think my example was totally missing your point. I still think positiv about my future. I have survived for some time now and I don't see anything that will break me."

Actually everything can break him in physical terms. Beeing only a few inch tal is very dangerouse in the Nexus.

Hattish Thing
2013-04-06, 04:39 PM
"After he's dead. Not a minute before."

Beyond that, it looks like Maggy's agreed to Marciano's terms. Or at least he's claiming to agree to those terms.

Marciano grins. He moves a little closer to Magtok, and takes out a piece of yellowed parchment. A contract. Then *Cough*, sign *COUGH* Here. It's a contract, *cough* making sure you follow up with your side of the deal, and I my own. Upon breaking the rules you just agreed to, *Cough*, a great tragedy will strike you. Same with me.

You are to *COUGH*, *Cough*, *Cough*, *WHEEZE*, pay me one billion dollars, 25% of all Magcorp profits, and a cloning vat.

In exchange, I shall give to you Enshadu's blueprints, and reprogram him to serve you. Or if you do not *Cough* wish to reprogram him, I shall help you destroy him.

Deal?

He takes a pen with red ink and hands it to Magtok, and grabs another out of his pocket as well. He smiles once more and nods.

Morcleon
2013-04-06, 10:36 PM
"STOP." Sasha says, clinging to her hood even more tightly as Tavlii tries to physically move it.

The shadows on the wall and floor around her start undulating violently.

"Apologies." Tavlii stops, and moves back to the bar. This person-thing is curious, but unapproachable. "Does your master have a name?"

"Sorry if we're disturbing you..." Cerise glances briefly away, fidgeting slightly. "But you're such an interesting person. Could you tell us your master's name?"

Lord Magtok
2013-04-06, 10:43 PM
Magtok frowns, examining the writing instrument he's been handed. Red, hrm. Not the usual businessy black or blue, but red? Definitely some sort of shenanigan in effect here. "Why are these pens red?"

The Bushranger
2013-04-06, 10:48 PM
"...yeah. We just want to be friends," Jamie says, although she does look slightly crossly at her other friends for trying to pull Sasha's hood down. That was mean! =|

Hattish Thing
2013-04-06, 11:02 PM
Magtok frowns, examining the writing instrument he's been handed. Red, hrm. Not the usual businessy black or blue, but red? Definitely some sort of shenanigan in effect here. "Why are these pens red?"

Marciano grins and speaks slowly. It draws from *Cough*, the blood of the owner. Sealing the deal, and making sure the tragedy is put into effect. The catch is, the tragedy is decided by the one who stayed true to his word. If I betray you, you can *COUGH* do whatever you like...even kill. You could take everything from me, and leave me a cripple if you desire. And I could do the same to you if you broke the deal.

A hard bargain, *COUGH* with harsh consequences. But I'd say you're in a tough spot seeing as you can't even touch his technology. And I know how to. So, Magtok...ready? Sign away...

He picks up the pen and grins. :smallamused:

Lord Magtok
2013-04-07, 09:02 AM
"My 'crappy science' is far greater than you can possibly imagine, Marcy."

Magtok takes the contract, but instead of signing it, dips the thing in his incredibly alcoholic drink.

"Your 'technomagic' is flawed, weak, stupid. It might be powerful in that ridiculous suit of armor, but it has been outwitted and outmaneuvered at every turn by greater minds than your own. You ask too much, offer too little, and I've no doubt that regardless of what I do, you intend to see me suffer in the future."

He holds a finger on his left hand under the alcohol-soaked contract. A small flame shoots up from Magtok's middle finger, which should ignite the devilish bargain immediately.

"Enshadu will fall, but it will be by my hand, not yours. If Excelsior could do it, MagCorp can do twice as well. Good day."

Reinholdt
2013-04-07, 10:53 AM

"Sorry if we're disturbing you..." Cerise glances briefly away, fidgeting slightly. "But you're such an interesting person. Could you tell us your master's name?"

"...yeah. We just want to be friends," Jamie says, although she does look slightly crossly at her other friends for trying to pull Sasha's hood down. That was mean! =|

It was quite mean. They even pressed the point after displaying a clear inclination for it not to be pressed. The shadows relax slightly, but little girl remains hunkered down for now.

"Omega."
"Friends?"

Hattish Thing
2013-04-07, 03:04 PM
"My 'crappy science' is far greater than you can possibly imagine, Marcy."

Magtok takes the contract, but instead of signing it, dips the thing in his incredibly alcoholic drink.

"Your 'technomagic' is flawed, weak, stupid. It might be powerful in that ridiculous suit of armor, but it has been outwitted and outmaneuvered at every turn by greater minds than your own. You ask too much, offer too little, and I've no doubt that regardless of what I do, you intend to see me suffer in the future."

He holds a finger on his left hand under the alcohol-soaked contract. A small flame shoots up from Magtok's middle finger, which should ignite the devilish bargain immediately.

"Enshadu will fall, but it will be by my hand, not yours. If Excelsior could do it, MagCorp can do twice as well. Good day."

Marciano growls angrily, as Magtok burns his contract right in front of him. He takes his water, and attempts to splash it in Magtok's face, all without standing up. You're an idiot, still! *Cough*, fine then...I'm sure I can be of use to others, to assure you *COUGH* die in the most painful way possible you slithering coward. I'll make sure *Cough* the Magcave is totalled, there will be *Cough* no survivors if I can help it. Just like what happened to my tower. How'd you know Scumtok? How'd you know I'd like to see you suffer? Is it because you know you bloody well deserve it?! Excelsior is involved? Than they'll be the ones *Cough* being aided. My knowledge is worth everything.

I was secretly hoping you'd betray me, just so *Cough* I could see the look in your eyes when you're slaughtered mercilessly. Well, Goodbye you half-artificial worm. I hope you enjoy my spit-water. It's all *Cough* you're worth. He then finally stands up, and attempts to press his Louv're logo, which will allow him to disappear from the inn.

Recaiden
2013-04-07, 04:28 PM
It was quite mean. They even pressed the point after displaying a clear inclination for it not to be pressed. The shadows relax slightly, but little girl remains hunkered down for now.

"Omega."
"Friends?"

"Friends are people who like each other and help each other, if I remember correctly."

Morcleon
2013-04-07, 05:12 PM

"Omega."
"Friends?"

"Friends are people who like each other and help each other, if I remember correctly."

The little ghost gives Jamie a sheepish smile. "Mhmm! Friends are those whom you trust and can be with."

The Bushranger
2013-04-07, 06:55 PM
"We're friends," Jamie declares, offering what she hopes is a reassuring smile. "And, teasing aside, we'd like to be your friend, too. Friends do things together, they help each other, and they stand up for each other."

Lord Magtok
2013-04-07, 07:10 PM
Magtok scowls, rising from his seat as he peers down at the sopping mess that has become of his robe. Such a wretched, disgusting little monster, that Marciano.

"Check, please. And a dry washcloth, if you can spare one."

Hattish Thing
2013-04-07, 07:15 PM
Magtok scowls, rising from his seat as he peers down at the sopping mess that has become of his robe. Such a wretched, disgusting little monster, that Marciano.

He presses the logo, and he's gone, but not without raising his middle finger and attempting to spit in Magtok's eye.

Mee
2013-04-07, 08:22 PM

Naku heads back over to the table with a sigh, "I'm sorry for his behavior. Have a towel, the drink's on the house." With that, she offers Magtok a small towel.

Devixer
2013-04-07, 08:51 PM
A tiny stuff animal in a golden armor.

"True. I think my example was totally missing your point. I still think positiv about my future. I have survived for some time now and I don't see anything that will break me."

Actually everything can break him in physical terms. Beeing only a few inch tal is very dangerouse in the Nexus.

Aiden listens, looking towards the spat between Magtok and Marciano for a moment. He sips his soda before replying to the stuffed animal. "Maybe, but there aren't many who share that view."

Lord Magtok
2013-04-07, 08:56 PM
"No no, it's fine, I was expecting worse. You don't go from plotting the enslavement of all mankind and then just turn right around to being anything other than terrible without some middle stage first, and it's been way too soon for any sort of a transition to even begin to happen."

Magtok, the only reason you ordered anything was because you were expecting to have to make an impromptu fire, which you then did. I don't think it's fair of you to be claiming any sort of etiquette-based high ground here. Anyways, the cyborg dries himself off and refuses the drink. Honestly, he's surprised he's even welcome in here, given what happened the last time a Magtok was in a tavern. Maybe news travels a little slower around here.

Zefir
2013-04-08, 12:52 AM
The little creature nods, wvwn thought Aiden isn't looking at him.

"That's right, but it's not that bad right? I mean if everyone is optimistik, none would make a police or any other kind of defence. We better hope that optimistic people remain in their small number."

Reinholdt
2013-04-08, 04:27 PM

The little ghost gives Jamie a sheepish smile. "Mhmm! Friends are those whom you trust and can be with."

"We're friends," Jamie declares, offering what she hopes is a reassuring smile. "And, teasing aside, we'd like to be your friend, too. Friends do things together, they help each other, and they stand up for each other."

So many different definitions! The only shared factor seems to be help each other. Sasha's not sure she trusts them though. Some of them seem kinda evil...
"You want to help me?"

Morcleon
2013-04-10, 04:01 PM
So many different definitions! The only shared factor seems to be help each other. Sasha's not sure she trusts them though. Some of them seem kinda evil...
"You want to help me?"

"Yep!" Cerise gives Sasha what she thinks is a reassuring smile. Unfortunately, it comes out to be rather psychotic, in a cute way. "That's what friends are for! Oh, and they're fun too!"

Recaiden
2013-04-10, 04:57 PM
"You want to help me?"

"Sure, if you need help." Tavlii's expression doesn't change much, just a hint of a smile. She's not very good at expressions.

Mee
2013-04-10, 11:12 PM
"No no, it's fine, I was expecting worse. You don't go from plotting the enslavement of all mankind and then just turn right around to being anything other than terrible without some middle stage first, and it's been way too soon for any sort of a transition to even begin to happen."

Magtok, the only reason you ordered anything was because you were expecting to have to make an impromptu fire, which you then did. I don't think it's fair of you to be claiming any sort of etiquette-based high ground here. Anyways, the cyborg dries himself off and refuses the drink. Honestly, he's surprised he's even welcome in here, given what happened the last time a Magtok was in a tavern. Maybe news travels a little slower around here.

"Faaaair enough," Naku says, nodding once at the explanation, "in that case, fifteen copper, please."

The Bushranger
2013-04-10, 11:47 PM
[Magical Girls, Etc.]

Jamie nods emphatically.
"Yeah! Well, I mean, if you want to be helped, or need to be," she adds, smiling.

Reinholdt
2013-04-11, 07:40 PM
"Yep!" Cerise gives Sasha what she thinks is a reassuring smile. Unfortunately, it comes out to be rather psychotic, in a cute way. "That's what friends are for! Oh, and they're fun too!"

"Sure, if you need help." Tavlii's expression doesn't change much, just a hint of a smile. She's not very good at expressions.

[Magical Girls, Etc.]

Jamie nods emphatically.
"Yeah! Well, I mean, if you want to be helped, or need to be," she adds, smiling.

Yes. Sasha is so incredibly in tune with the world, she can tell the difference between a psychotic smile, a hint of a smile and an empathetic smile. Honest.

"So you won't struggle when I kidnap you?" Sasha asks, sort of standing up again.

Recaiden
2013-04-11, 08:25 PM
Yes. Sasha is so incredibly in tune with the world, she can tell the difference between a psychotic smile, a hint of a smile and an empathetic smile. Honest.

"So you won't struggle when I kidnap you?" Sasha asks, sort of standing up again.

Well, you have to be pretty in tune with the world to make its shadows move around, right?
"That's not exactly what help means." Step away, goes Tavlii.

The Bushranger
2013-04-11, 09:12 PM
"Friends don't kidnap each other. I mean, sometimes they say they are, but that's in fun," Jamie says, looking at Sasha curiously, and a little cautiously, now, her hand sliding into her pocket.

What has she got in her pocketssss....

Reinholdt
2013-04-14, 11:00 AM
Well, you have to be pretty in tune with the world to make its shadows move around, right?
"That's not exactly what help means." Step away, goes Tavlii.

You tell yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

"Friends don't kidnap each other. I mean, sometimes they say they are, but that's in fun," Jamie says, looking at Sasha curiously, and a little cautiously, now, her hand sliding into her pocket.

What has she got in her pocketssss....

"Oh." Sasha says.
Guess they can't be friends after all.
Sadness.

Recaiden
2013-04-14, 11:17 AM
You tell yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

"Oh." Sasha says.
Sadness.

Nothing helps me sleep at night. Doesn't mean one can't try.

"Why would you want to kidnap us? We only now met." :smallconfused: It can actually think of a number of reasons. This Sasha itself would be quite interesting to detain and study, and there are any number of things out in the Nexus that have a greater need of living captives rather than corpses, no mind the source. But what will Sasha say, is the question.

Morcleon
2013-04-14, 12:34 PM
"Oh." Sasha says.
Sadness.

"Why would you want to kidnap us? We only now met." :smallconfused: It can actually think of a number of reasons. This Sasha itself would be quite interesting to detain and study, and there are any number of things out in the Nexus that have a greater need of living captives rather than corpses, no mind the source. But what will Sasha say, is the question.

"Hypothetically speaking, where, or who, would you be taking us to if you did kidnap us?" Cerise pipes up with a curious look on here ghostly visage. She flicks her eyes over to Jamie, frowning slightly. In her experience, anyone surreptitiously digging around in their pockets is bad news...

Mindfreak
2013-04-15, 08:30 AM
Songdancer cleared his throat before sitting down at his recently rented piano.
And then he began to play.
"It's nine o'clock on a Saturday
The Regular crowd shuffles in
There's an old man sitting next to me
Makin' love to his tonic and gin

He says, "Son, can you play me a memory
I'm not really sure how it goes
But it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete
When I wore a younger man's clothes."

La la la, di da da
La la, di da da da dum

Sing us a song, you're the piano man
Sing us a song tonight
Well, we're all in the mood for a melody
And you've got us feelin' alright

Now John at the bar is a friend of mine
He gets me my drinks for free
And he's quick with a joke or to light up your smoke
But there's someplace that he'd rather be
He says, "Bill, I believe this is killing me."
As the smile ran away from his face
"Well I'm sure that I could be a movie star
If I could get out of this place"

Oh, la la la, di da da
La la, di da da da dum

And the waitress is practicing politics
As the businessmen slowly get stoned
Yes, they're sharing a drink they call loneliness
But it's better than drinkin' alone

Sing us a song you're the piano man
Sing us a song tonight
Well we're all in the mood for a melody
And you got us feeling alright

Now Paul is a real estate novelist
Who never had time for a wife
And he's talkin' with Davy, who's still in the Navy
And probably will be for life

It's a pretty good crowd for a Saturday
And the manager gives me a smile
'Cause he knows that it's me they've been comin' to see
To forget about life for a while
And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
And the microphone smells like a beer
And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
And say, "Man, what are you doin' here?"

Oh, la la la, di da da
La la, di da da da dum

Sing us a song you're the piano man
Sing us a song tonight
Well we're all in the mood for a melody
And you got us feeling alright"

Deathkeeper
2013-04-15, 09:28 AM
A man in blue with a coppery pocket dragon on his shoulder wanders shuffles in as Songdancer starts his song. He recognizes the tune immediately, and reaches into his cloak pocket as he sits down. Out of it comes a shiny harmonica, which he passes up to the little dragon. He plays it at the appropriate parts, and pretty well, but not too loudly, because playing too loudly when you're not the musician is rude. But it has to be done, because Piano Man just isn't the same without the harmonica. :smallwink:

Mee
2013-04-15, 09:42 AM
A man in blue with a coppery pocket dragon on his shoulder wanders shuffles in as Songdancer starts his song. He recognizes the tune immediately, and reaches into his cloak pocket as he sits down. Out of it comes a shiny harmonica, which he passes up to the little dragon. He plays it at the appropriate parts, and pretty well, but not too loudly, because playing too loudly when you're not the musician is rude. But it has to be done, because Piano Man just isn't the same without the harmonica. :smallwink:

"Can I get you anything?" Naku asks the newcomer after the song finishes.
You know, what with being the bartender and all.

Deathkeeper
2013-04-15, 09:56 AM
The man smiles as his familiar flips his musical instrument into the air and back into the cloak pocket.
"I'll take one of those ham steaks and whatever drink you recommend that won't knock us out cold."
The dragon makes a hissing sort of snicker.

Mee
2013-04-15, 10:01 AM
The man smiles as his familiar flips his musical instrument into the air and back into the cloak pocket.
"I'll take one of those ham steaks and whatever drink you recommend that won't knock us out cold."
The dragon makes a hissing sort of snicker.

"Would you prefer alcoholic or not?" Naku asks, kneeling to get access to under the bar.

Deathkeeper
2013-04-15, 10:16 AM
The two exchange a look.
"Alcoholic is fine, as long as it's not 'knock you on your rear in one sip' kind of drinks."
In the Nexus you always have to be careful not to accidentally order something on Dragon-Blaster levels.

Mee
2013-04-15, 10:22 AM
The two exchange a look.
"Alcoholic is fine, as long as it's not 'knock you on your rear in one sip' kind of drinks."
In the Nexus you always have to be careful not to accidentally order something on Dragon-Blaster levels.

"Of course." Naku says, knowing exactly what to get them. She stands back up to her impressive slightly over 6 foot height with a very nice bottle of wine, pours them each a glass, and hands the glasses over.
"Enjoy."

The wine is a very smooth, very fruity elvish, if taste is anything to go by.

Deathkeeper
2013-04-15, 10:28 AM
Jace (as that's his name) takes a sip. "Thanks."
His familiar, on the other hand, apparently wasn't expecting to get his own glass, gives an appreciative chirp and reaches his head into the glass with his long neck to take a few laps. He appears to be going to wipe his snout on his wing before he gets a sharp look from Jace, and uses a napkin.

Mee
2013-04-15, 10:30 AM
Jace (as that's his name) takes a sip. "Thanks."
His familiar, on the other hand, apparently wasn't expecting to get his own glass, gives an appreciative chirp and reaches his head into the glass with his long neck to take a few laps. He appears to be going to wipe his snout on his wing before he gets a sharp look from Jace, and uses a napkin.

Naku chuckles at the dragon using a napkin. After all, that stuff is fairly adorable.
"Lemme know when you're done, and I can get you two refills, should you want."

Devixer
2013-04-15, 01:08 PM
The little creature nods, wvwn thought Aiden isn't looking at him.

"That's right, but it's not that bad right? I mean if everyone is optimistik, none would make a police or any other kind of defence. We better hope that optimistic people remain in their small number."

"Yeah, well I don't hope for that," Aiden says. "I'm sick of everyone here thinking that killing each other is the first and best option."

Viera Champion
2013-04-15, 01:09 PM
And thus Colin and Mist return!

Well that was fun.:smallsmile:

Deathkeeper
2013-04-15, 01:13 PM
Mist has, at some point, gone back to the human shape he left with.
Yeah, it was. Thanks.

Meanwhile Jace is in the middle of some Master/Familiar banter, which may be odd to watch considering there's no sound, just gesticulations and the occasional chirp.

McBish
2013-04-15, 01:23 PM
Amelia walks into the inn carrying her suitcase and looking like a ghost. Not literally but she is very pale and looking pretty weak. After escaping the gunfire and car crashes she had managed to get back to her old hotel room. She had managed to change out of her bloody clothes, and with her healing magic she managed to heal most of her wounds. She has a few scrapes on one side of her forehead. She manages to make her way to the bar. One shaking hand resting on it to help support herself. She doesn't want to sit down, she doubts she would be able to stand up again.

Zefir
2013-04-15, 01:45 PM
"Yeah, well I don't hope for that," Aiden says. "I'm sick of everyone here thinking that killing each other is the first and best option."

"Hey!" the little stuff animal shouts after Naku. He still wants to place his order and turns back to Aiden.

"That sound a lot badder then it really is. The nexus is a dangerouse place, but I still think not everyone thinks of killing anyone."

Devixer
2013-04-15, 01:50 PM
"Can't say that's what I've seen," Aiden says, taking another pull from his soda. "Pointless violence is pretty popular."

The Bushranger
2013-04-15, 01:51 PM
[Incipient Kidnapping]

Jamie stays quiet at first, but then smiles softly at Sasha.
"...we can help you so you don't have to kidnap people, you know," she offers.

McBish
2013-04-15, 02:05 PM
Amelia can't help but smile hearing the discussion about pointless violence. She could do with less pointless violence in her life at the moment. Actual she just wants to collapse in a bed sometime soon. She leans on the counter watching whoever is behind it helping people.

Zefir
2013-04-15, 02:08 PM
Amelia might be even more confused by one of the people in the discussion. It's a green stuff animal wearing a golden breast plate.

"Pointless Violence." he says slightly annoyed "You can only understand that while beeing kicked, smashed or in every other way hur without anyone even notice you."

Devixer
2013-04-15, 02:10 PM
"Well, maybe you should be doing more to make your presence known," Aiden says without skipping a beat. "Then people won't step on you."

Reinholdt
2013-04-15, 03:31 PM

"Hypothetically speaking, where, or who, would you be taking us to if you did kidnap us?" Cerise pipes up with a curious look on here ghostly visage. She flicks her eyes over to Jamie, frowning slightly. In her experience, anyone surreptitiously digging around in their pockets is bad news...

[Incipient Kidnapping]

Jamie stays quiet at first, but then smiles softly at Sasha.
"...we can help you so you don't have to kidnap people, you know," she offers.

"Master wants interesting people for subjects." Sasha explains.
Of course she has to kidnap people! It's what the Master wants.
Mustn't displease the Master...

Though no one mentioned anything about 'us'. Only one of the three would be kidnapped.

Sasha tilts her head everrrrrr so slightly at Songdancer's song. Probably not even noticeable.

Zefir
2013-04-15, 03:34 PM
The small creature suddendly wears a robe, he waves with his hand upwards and lightnings appear coming from his paws. The sound of thunder cna be heared, still not very loud. This should draw attention, since the lightning seem to stay as they are. Everyone taking a closer look will reveal that they are only striplight, blinking in a bright blue light. And the sound comes from a small beatbox behind the creature. Where did he got all that so fast?

"I try, but beeing this size doesn't help at all."

Recaiden
2013-04-16, 03:17 PM

Though no one mentioned anything about 'us'. Only one of the three would be kidnapped.

"What does he do once you kidnap them? They must be subjects for something. He might get more by asking." It's probably something no one would volunteer for, but politely asking for research subjects or...anything doesn't seem like Sasha's strong suit.

The Bushranger
2013-04-16, 07:39 PM
"And who is 'Master'?" Jamie asks, curious now.

Mee
2013-04-16, 11:08 PM
Well, should anyone need drinks, Naku's behind the bar, humming a quiet song to herself, passing the time by wiping at a stubborn purple stain on the bar.

Deathkeeper
2013-04-16, 11:15 PM
Well, Mist doesn't need a drink (he's underage), but he did come here specifically to talk to Naku, so he'll go over and sit down at the bar, presumably with Colin in tow, giving his best awkward smile.
I'm back again, as you can see. Um...you said something earlier about staying here and the possibility of work?

Mee
2013-04-16, 11:17 PM
Well, Mist doesn't need a drink (he's underage), but he did come here specifically to talk to Naku, so he'll go over and sit down at the bar, presumably with Colin in tow, giving his best awkward smile.
I'm back again, as you can see. Um...you said something earlier about staying here and the possibility of work?

"I think I did, at that.
Though, to be honest," Naku admits, cringing slightly, "I could hire you, but I honestly have no idea what you'd do. We already have a chef, a few waiters, and the . . . entertainment," with that, she waves a hand at 'Dancer's stage, a slight lack of warmth in her voice, "though I suppose would could use someone to clean?
You know, gather the dishes from the tables, make sure the rooms are all cleaned, changing the sheets on the beds, and so on.
Off the top of my head, that's about all I can think of, if you'd be interested."

Deathkeeper
2013-04-16, 11:26 PM
"I think I did, at that.
Though, to be honest," Naku admits, cringing slightly, "I could hire you, but I honestly have no idea what you'd do. We already have a chef, a few waiters, and the . . . entertainment," with that, she waves a hand at 'Dancer's stage, a slight lack of warmth in her voice, "though I suppose would could use someone to clean?
You know, gather the dishes from the tables, make sure the rooms are all cleaned, changing the sheets on the beds, and so on.
Off the top of my head, that's about all I can think of, if you'd be interested."

Mist smiles. There's a few unpleasant memories from back home, but not enough to make him regret that he's done this before. Work is work.
I was a bus-boy for a year and a half before I was thrown here. Cleaning stuff I can do. And anything else you can think of. I don't want to intrude, though. If you don't have room, it's no problem.
He's not exactly desperate, but this is the best offer he's gotten in a long time, even if it is a bit ambiguous.

Mee
2013-04-16, 11:30 PM
Mist smiles. There's a few unpleasant memories from back home, but not enough to make him regret that he's done this before. Work is work.
I was a bus-boy for a year and a half before I was thrown here. Cleaning stuff I can do. And anything else you can think of. I don't want to intrude, though. If you don't have room, it's no problem.
He's not exactly desperate, but this is the best offer he's gotten in a long time, even if it is a bit ambiguous.

"All right, you're hired, then." Mostly Naku was just entirely too nice to turn anyone away when they were needing a job. To the point she'd make work for him if she had to.
"Now tell me: What brings you here? If you work for me, you owe me stories." She informs him, leaning against the bar, her chin propped on her heel.

Deathkeeper
2013-04-16, 11:56 PM
A fair trade, indeed. Mist stands up for a moment, and unbuttons his coat, laying it down on the unoccupied seat next to him. Turns out he's wearing a pretty normal, tan, and short-sleeve T-shirt underneath it. He sits back down.
Fair enough. Well, I know that the first Shift came when I was conscious. I don't remember what I was doing, except that I was alone in the woods. I had a headache, but I don't think I hit my head. Woods got bigger...greater somehow, if that makes sense. I met someone there. Don't remember how it went, except that He was a he, and something about a fox. Was He a fox? I don't remember, but it would make sense. I did something for him, helped him out with something. It's all blurry. He offered me a reward, but I turned him down, although I can't remember what it was or why I did, except that he laughed and said it was a good reason as any. Then he made some comment about a coat. I think he gave me a coat. It was all pretty weird. Then I left, and I must have Shifted again because it was all snowy all of a sudden and I was freezing to death. So I must have found a cave and put that coat on, because I woke up with the storm passed and me like this-
he shudders, shifting into his fox form in about two seconds. He's usually self-conscious about changing in front of people, but Naku's helping him out and she deserves the whole story. He now has to look up at Naku a bit more since he loses height when he changes, but otherwise he goes on as if nothing happened. His voice isn't any different despite his completely different mouth structure.
Then it took me about half a day to get to Inside, by which time I'd figured out how to change, and I've been scraping by ever since. That was...maybe a month ago?
He scratches his chin. His nails are a bit pointier than before.
Yeah, a month.

McBish
2013-04-17, 12:11 AM
A pale and extremely tired looking Amelia is standing unsteadily at the bar. She is holding a suitcase in one hand, probably looking for a room. At the moment it seems like she has zoned out and is staring blankly at the bar in front of her.

Devixer
2013-04-17, 12:14 AM
Aiden is about to respond to the stuffed animal pulling a magic show when he notices Amelia staring off into space. He waves off the animal and approaches her. "Hey, you alive?"

McBish
2013-04-17, 12:25 AM
Amelia blinks a couple of times and looks up at Aiden confused. "What? I'm sorry I was zoned out there. Do you work here?" Aiden might notices some scrapes and cuts on one side of her forehead, small but noticeable. She is leaning on the bar for support and looks ready to fall down.

Devixer
2013-04-17, 12:28 AM
"No, just a regular customer." Aiden glances around at the cuts. "You alright? You look like you need a bandaid or five."

Morcleon
2013-04-17, 12:28 AM

"What does he do once you kidnap them? They must be subjects for something. He might get more by asking." It's probably something no one would volunteer for, but politely asking for research subjects or...anything doesn't seem like Sasha's strong suit.

"So you kidnap people for this Master?" Cerise tilts her head to the side, curious. "Where do you bring them?"

McBish
2013-04-17, 12:31 AM
"It's been a long day. I could really use a hot shower and a bed to fall in." She doubts she would actually make it to the shower. Probably just go straight to sleep. "I'll be fine. Thanks though." She manages a small smile.

Zefir
2013-04-17, 01:36 AM
The little creature looks very sad now, neither the barmaid or the person he talked to seem to notice him. Either way he walks over to Aiden and Amelia, putting a ointment in front of them. It's half used.

"Maybe you need this first?"

Reinholdt
2013-04-17, 07:14 AM

"So you kidnap people for this Master?" Cerise tilts her head to the side, curious. "Where do you bring them?"

Now they're bombarding with questions again! Make it stop! :smalleek:
"Tests."
Of the lethal, highly illegal mad SCIENCE! variety.
She's already said the Master's name earlier and she's not supposed to say where they go. That's a thing the Master does not want.

McBish
2013-04-17, 10:35 AM
The little creature looks very sad now, neither the barmaid or the person he talked to seem to notice him. Either way he walks over to Aiden and Amelia, putting a ointment in front of them. It's half used.

"Maybe you need this first?"

Amelia looks down at the little green stuffed animal and his ointment. "What is it?" She sets down her bag and takes a seat at the bar, If she isn't going to have a conversation she is going to sit down.

((I'm picturing Zefir's character walking on the bar?))

Zefir
2013-04-17, 02:10 PM
Yep. The little creature is only a few inch in size. Strangly the ointment is human size so as big as the creature. Handy haversack help you so much.^^

"It's an ointment. For the scrathes in your forehead."

McBish
2013-04-17, 02:22 PM
"That's OK, there just little scratches. Thanks though." She isn't about to put on some mystery ointment she gets from a little green stuffed toy. She honestly hasn't seen anything like him before and glances at Aiden raising an eyebrow. She wonders if he knows the little green guy.

Morcleon
2013-04-17, 03:12 PM
Now they're bombarding with questions again! Make it stop! :smalleek:
"Tests."
Of the lethal, highly illegal mad SCIENCE! variety.
She's already said the Master's name earlier and she's not supposed to say where they go. That's a thing the Master does not want.

"Did this Master perform tests on you?" Cerise mutters, leaning in slightly. "And if you can't tell us, could take us there?"

Recaiden
2013-04-17, 03:29 PM
"These tests hurt people, right?"

"He's called Omega, Jamie."

Mee
2013-04-17, 11:17 PM
A fair trade, indeed. Mist stands up for a moment, and unbuttons his coat, laying it down on the unoccupied seat next to him. Turns out he's wearing a pretty normal, tan, and short-sleeve T-shirt underneath it. He sits back down.
Fair enough. Well, I know that the first Shift came when I was conscious. I don't remember what I was doing, except that I was alone in the woods. I had a headache, but I don't think I hit my head. Woods got bigger...greater somehow, if that makes sense. I met someone there. Don't remember how it went, except that He was a he, and something about a fox. Was He a fox? I don't remember, but it would make sense. I did something for him, helped him out with something. It's all blurry. He offered me a reward, but I turned him down, although I can't remember what it was or why I did, except that he laughed and said it was a good reason as any. Then he made some comment about a coat. I think he gave me a coat. It was all pretty weird. Then I left, and I must have Shifted again because it was all snowy all of a sudden and I was freezing to death. So I must have found a cave and put that coat on, because I woke up with the storm passed and me like this-
he shudders, shifting into his fox form in about two seconds. He's usually self-conscious about changing in front of people, but Naku's helping him out and she deserves the whole story. He now has to look up at Naku a bit more since he loses height when he changes, but otherwise he goes on as if nothing happened. His voice isn't any different despite his completely different mouth structure.
Then it took me about half a day to get to Inside, by which time I'd figured out how to change, and I've been scraping by ever since. That was...maybe a month ago?
He scratches his chin. His nails are a bit pointier than before.
Yeah, a month.

"I see." Is about all Naku says right after his story concludes, though she's obviously thinking about all of it.
"Well; you're not scraping by any more. I'll find work for you, you have full access to the food, drink, and if you need it, a room."

Deathkeeper
2013-04-17, 11:25 PM
Mist smiles, flicking his tail a bit.
I think I'll take that room offer just for the sake of travel times. My walks around Inside haven't been the most pleasurable experiences. Although maybe that's because I always go alone. Who knows?

The Bushranger
2013-04-17, 11:39 PM
"Oh."
Jamie, having totally missed when Omega was mentioned, blushes in embarassment and falls quiet.

Mee
2013-04-17, 11:46 PM
Mist smiles, flicking his tail a bit.
I think I'll take that room offer just for the sake of travel times. My walks around Inside haven't been the most pleasurable experiences. Although maybe that's because I always go alone. Who knows?

"Of course. Pick a room, label it yours, and I'll make sure not to rent it out."

Deathkeeper
2013-04-17, 11:49 PM
Nothing but good news. That's a change.
Sounds good. Are they all different, or just numbered differently? Because I'm not too picky on that sort of thing.

Mee
2013-04-18, 12:00 AM
Nothing but good news. That's a change.
Sounds good. Are they all different, or just numbered differently? Because I'm not too picky on that sort of thing.

"Just numbered differently, but if it's your room, you're welcome to fancy it up however you like."

Deathkeeper
2013-04-18, 12:08 AM
Alright, then. Hm.
He pauses for a moment.
Number Nine, if it's not taken.

Mee
2013-04-18, 12:11 AM
Alright, then. Hm.
He pauses for a moment.
Number Nine, if it's not taken.

"All right, come on." Naku says, waving him a 'come along' hand gesture, stepping out from behind the bar, and heading upstairs.

Devixer
2013-04-18, 12:12 AM
"That's OK, there just little scratches. Thanks though." She isn't about to put on some mystery ointment she gets from a little green stuffed toy. She honestly hasn't seen anything like him before and glances at Aiden raising an eyebrow. She wonders if he knows the little green guy.

Aiden shrugs. He doesn't really know the small toy, but he's not about to just say that right there.

Meanwhile, there's a plotclone of Aiden at the bar, waiting for Naku.

Deathkeeper
2013-04-18, 12:15 AM
"All right, come on." Naku says, waving him a 'come along' hand gesture, stepping out from behind the bar, and heading upstairs.

Mist grabs his coat and follows, unaware that his tail is waving excitedly behind him. He's really going to have to get control of that soon.

Mee
2013-04-18, 12:26 AM
Mist grabs his coat and follows, unaware that his tail is waving excitedly behind him. He's really going to have to get control of that soon.

Upon arriving, and after she finds the key, Naku throws the door to room 9 open!
It's . . . Much like any other room.
Somewhat spacious, with a double bed, an attached small bathroom, a nightstand, and a small desk with a chair.
"S'all yours." Naku says somewhat grandiosely, stepping back out of the way, and making a 'please, enter' sort of bow at him.

Deathkeeper
2013-04-18, 12:32 AM
Mist takes a few steps in, taking a look around. After a moment, he smiles again and tosses his coat onto the bed.
Looks great. Thanks again.

Mee
2013-04-18, 12:33 AM
Mist takes a few steps in, taking a look around. After a moment, he smiles again and tosses his coat onto the bed.
Looks great. Thanks again.

"Of course. Would you like to get some sleep now, or get started working?" Naku asks, leaning against the door frame.

Deathkeeper
2013-04-18, 12:36 AM
Mist doesn't stop to think on this one. After all, he's trying to make a good first impression.
I'll be fine with the latter. I can never go to sleep this early in the day anyway.

Mee
2013-04-18, 12:40 AM
Mist doesn't stop to think on this one. After all, he's trying to make a good first impression.
I'll be fine with the latter. I can never go to sleep this early in the day anyway.

"All right. But if you do need sleep, by all means take a break. I understand being tired." With that, she pushes off from the frame with a shove of her shoulder, and turns to head back downstairs.

Deathkeeper
2013-04-18, 12:43 AM
Mist nods.
Understood.
He actually is pretty good about judging his own stamina, which is one reason why he doesn't change back and forth often.

Mee
2013-04-18, 12:50 AM
Mist nods.
Understood.
He actually is pretty good about judging his own stamina, which is one reason why he doesn't change back and forth often.

"Carry on then." Naku says, before hopping lightly back down the stairs, and heading back behind the bar.

Deathkeeper
2013-04-18, 12:54 AM
Mist follow her downstairs and be available for whatever needs doing after just a quick rest, because his player just realized what time it is.

Devixer
2013-04-18, 12:55 AM
Aiden happens to be in front of the bar, and he gives a short wave when Naku gets downstairs.

Mee
2013-04-18, 01:06 AM
Aiden happens to be in front of the bar, and he gives a short wave when Naku gets downstairs.

"Hey!
What can I do for ya?" Naku asks with her customary frang-showing smile.

Devixer
2013-04-18, 01:09 AM
"Actually, I kinda just wanted to talk," Aiden said. "Drinks might come later."

Mee
2013-04-18, 01:10 AM
"Actually, I kinda just wanted to talk," Aiden said. "Drinks might come later."

"Absolutely. What's on your mind?" She asks, resting against the bar, smiling slightly.

Devixer
2013-04-18, 01:13 AM
"So, you remember when I talked to you about heading to Mallside with me?" Aiden says, not entirely sure how to approach his intended subject.

Mee
2013-04-18, 01:16 AM
"So, you remember when I talked to you about heading to Mallside with me?" Aiden says, not entirely sure how to approach his intended subject.

"Oh, yeah. I do remember that.
Did you want to go do that, or are you bringing it up for another reason?"

Devixer
2013-04-18, 01:21 AM
"Well, I wouldn't be averse to the former, but I am bringing it up for another reason," Aiden says. "Because I'm not gonna lie; that was partially a thinly-veiled attempt to ask you out." And there it is. Saying it was actually a bit easier than he thought it would be.

Mee
2013-04-18, 01:23 AM
"Well, I wouldn't be averse to the former, but I am bringing it up for another reason," Aiden says. "Because I'm not gonna lie; that was partially a thinly-veiled attempt to ask you out." And there it is. Saying it was actually a bit easier than he thought it would be.

"Oh. Well . . . Um . . ." Naku, clearly at a loss for words and starting to blush ever so slightly, flails a bit for the right words, before finally settling on: "You coulda just said so earlier? I probably would have been happy to do it."

Devixer
2013-04-18, 01:26 AM
"Yeah, I could've. Hindsight's 20/20 and I tend to be a bit of an idiot in this kind of situation," Aiden says as he averts his gaze. "I guess it's better late than never, at least for me."

Mee
2013-04-18, 01:28 AM
"Yeah, I could've. Hindsight's 20/20 and I tend to be a bit of an idiot in this kind of situation," Aiden says as he averts his gaze. "I guessbit's better late than never, at least for me."

"Nah, it's . . . totally fine." Naku says after another blush and pause.
Then follows with: "Well. Are you actually going to ask me out now? Or are you just gonna leave it hanging?"

Zefir
2013-04-18, 01:28 AM
The ointment looks liek the things you can get in any supermarket or whatever is common in the nexus. The small creature looks annoyed at the two, assuming he got judged for his appereance.

"I'm Mr. C. I know I look like a toy, but I have my own mind and sould."

He turns around to face Naku and shouts.

"Hey! Can I get my drink and pizza please?"

Devixer
2013-04-18, 01:38 AM
Aiden grins and after a moment, looks at Naku like nothing had happened just then. "Naku, I really like you. Would you like to go out with me?"

Mee
2013-04-18, 01:41 AM
Aiden grins and after a moment, looks at Naku like nothing had happened just then. "Naku, I really like you. Would you like to go out with me?"

"Well, when you ask it like that." Naku quips, grinning at him slightly more.
"Of course I would, so long as you don't mind making sure it's some time after the sun goes down."

Aaaand then she gets yelled at by the tiny person on the bar.
"I'm sorry, what did you order? Pizza and a drink? What type of drink?" Naku asks, somewhat shortly. Mostly at the interruption more than anything else.

Devixer
2013-04-18, 01:50 AM
Aiden smiles as well, and is about to respond when Mr. C yells about pizza. He lets out a sigh. It was always something, wasn't it?

Zefir
2013-04-18, 02:17 AM
Mr. C looks back. a bit annoyed as well.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you, but it's the third time I try to place my order. I would like to have a wine. You can suprise me, but I prefere sweet red wine. Oh and just so you know. I may appear as a stuff animal, but that doesn't mean I don't need to eat and drink."

Reinholdt
2013-04-18, 09:48 AM
"Did this Master perform tests on you?" Cerise mutters, leaning in slightly. "And if you can't tell us, could take us there?"

"These tests hurt people, right?"

"He's called Omega, Jamie."

"Oh."
Jamie, having totally missed when Omega was mentioned, blushes in embarassment and falls quiet.

"You want to be kidnapped now?" Make up your minds! Do you want to go or not?

"Hurt?"

GrandDM
2013-04-18, 10:36 AM
The door remains firmly closed, but Shadow nevertheless enters. He steps through the wood as if it isn't there, walking through several chairs and tables as he approaches the bar (though he takes care not to walk through any people). He sits at a stool, although closer inspection will reveal that he is actually floating about an inch above its surface.

He points to the strongest drink at the bar, and indicates that he wishes to have the biggest glass available filled with it.

Recaiden
2013-04-18, 10:58 AM
"Hurt?"

"We would like to go see your master?"
Like, maybe as non-kidnapped guests.
"Hurt...hm. Cause pain, suffering, inury? Make worse?"

The door remains firmly closed, but Shadow nevertheless enters. He steps through the wood as if it isn't there, walking through several chairs and tables as he approaches the bar (though he takes care not to walk through any people). He sits at a stool, although closer inspection will reveal that he is actually floating about an inch above its surface.

He points to the strongest drink at the bar, and indicates that he wishes to have the biggest glass available filled with it.

"Hello there. Not too often I see another non-solid guest." There's a person sitting on the next barstool over who wasn't visibly there a moment ago. Like Shadow, they're hovering just above the seat, but other than that, and being transparent, they look like a normal girl.

GrandDM
2013-04-18, 11:17 AM
"Hello there. Not too often I see another non-solid guest." There's a person sitting on the next barstool over who wasn't visibly there a moment ago. Like Shadow, they're hovering just above the seat, but other than that, and being transparent, they look like a normal girl.

Shadow turns his blank, faceless, head towards the ghost-girl beside him. He tilts his head slightly to one side, considering her. He watches for a little while, then suddenly speaks in a voice so deep and solid that you can almost see it:

"Indeed. However, my circumstances are... unique. I am neither solid nor incorporeal, neither real nor imaginary, here nor there, alive nor dead. I am Shadow, and as I was first, so I shall be last... but I digress; I have not talked so much since the Beginning. It is good for me to see another of those who have Passed Beyond, and yet returned; I would like to talk more, but I would prefer a less public setting. I have a realm of my own... if you can find it, I will see you there. You have one clue: as I am, so it is. I will await your arrival there, as soon as I have had my drink."

He turns back to the bar, then a few moments later turns to the room at large:

"The invitation extends to all of you. Those who can find the doorway are welcome."

With that, he returns to waiting for his drink.

Recaiden
2013-04-18, 11:38 AM
Primordial forces of darkness are always so cryptic. But it could be an interesting puzzle.

"Sure. I'll see if I can find my way there."

Anchor, for that is what the ghost calls itself, wonders if she can just sort of step through Shadow, and reach his place. She'll try it.

GrandDM
2013-04-18, 12:02 PM
Primordial forces of darkness are always so cryptic. But it could be an interesting puzzle.

"Sure. I'll see if I can find my way there."

Anchor, for that is what the ghost calls itself, wonders if she can just sort of step through Shadow, and reach his place. She'll try it.

As Anchor moves through the strange, quasi-real substance that makes up Shadow, she is assailed with horrific images of the Beginning - Primordials and gods at war, the twisted landscapes created, the raw Void - and the images change. Time passes, worlds prosper, creatures drag themselves from the dirt, only to be subsumed in warfare and bloodshed. More horrible scenes of destruction, countless deaths, terrible butchery. Eventually, the Nexus comes into view, forming slowly. People begin to explore it, and soon the view comes down into the streets, through the door of the Inn and into the stool where Shadow now sits.

With a shock, she realizes that what she saw are memories, billions of terrible sights stored forever in the mind of one of the oldest beings in existence.

Although not having succeeded at entering Shadow's realm through him, she has gleaned insight into his nature and the nature of his realm: all shadows are connected, and all shadows pass through Shadow's realm, the Darkness. If she could work out how to travel through shadows, she could find her way there.

Shadow shakes his head.

I wish you hadn't done that. No-one deserves to see what I have seen. But perhaps the insight you have gained will help you.

He returns to silence.

Recaiden
2013-04-18, 12:53 PM
"It...looked like home, but more direct. Like the early days." Anchor's home was not a nice place.

"I think it will." The ghostly person doesn't know how to go through shadows, but maybe it's like how they shift between the physical and ghostly realms. Wait...how does she do that? Anchor looks a bit concerned as she realizes she has no idea how it works; it just happens.

But in a moment, she calms down and heads to a corner of the room, to look at the shadows there.

Deathkeeper
2013-04-18, 02:16 PM
Mist is back from his nap and will be around to help out with whatever people need. Except pouring drinks, because he's not sure he should be doing that at his age.

McBish
2013-04-18, 02:28 PM
Amelia gives a little shrug. The only thing that she was judging he little guy as being was a stranger. She knows the scratches aren't serious and has cleaned them out a bit already. She watches Mr. C and Naku interact with a tired smile on her face. She looks like she could use some help but isn't going to interrupt. Exhausted as she is just zoning out at the bar is about all the activity she can afford.

Dark Elf Bard
2013-04-18, 05:48 PM
A tired-looking, attractive female drow walks in with a blonde baby drow in a stroller. She sits and will look at the menu, hoping to grab a bite to eat before going to work.

Hattish Thing
2013-04-18, 05:54 PM
A tired-looking, attractive female drow walks in with a blonde baby drow in a stroller. She sits and will look at the menu, hoping to grab a bite to eat before going to work.

Marty walks inside, looking handsome and happy. A new man! He wears a bright silver vest, a white dress shirt, and a beautiful magenta and purple coat. He's been looking in the taverns for a while, and heads here first. He's also wearing a bright watch.... He looks over at Trissy'lene from the corner he walked into. ....Trissy'lene?

Dark Elf Bard
2013-04-18, 05:57 PM
T'rissylene hears him and isn't quite sure who's calling her name. Her eyes search the tavern for a moment, and then come to rest on Marty. Her lavender eyes widen. She hasn't seen him for so long... M-marty?

Hattish Thing
2013-04-18, 06:02 PM
T'rissylene hears him and isn't quite sure who's calling her name. Her eyes search the tavern for a moment, and then come to rest on Marty. Her lavender eyes widen. She hasn't seen him for so long... M-marty?

She has the same color text as him? :smallconfused:

Marty nods and beckons her to the corner, waving and smiling. Trissy! Yes, it's me! Come here! Marty opens his arms wide, waiting for her to come closer, eyeing his daughter. (And probably his wife's rack, just a bit.) Of course, then the voices in his head remind him of the deal with Cal.

Dark Elf Bard
2013-04-18, 06:04 PM
Yes, I'll change it to be more clear, though.

Marty! Oh my god! Where.... how, where have you been? She'll set the stroller next to him, and then engulf him on a hug.

Hattish Thing
2013-04-18, 06:07 PM
Yes, I'll change it to be more clear, though.

Marty! Oh my god! Where.... how, where have you been? She'll set the stroller next to him, and then engulf him on a hug.

Marty holds her close, looking over her shoulder at his daughter (presumably) in her stroller. He will attempt to kiss his wife and speak. I've been in GLoG, I've missed you so much! Trissy, let's not talk here, wanna come to a picnic? I've always preferred the outdoors.

Dark Elf Bard
2013-04-18, 06:10 PM
The small blonde drow looks up at her father, fingers in her mouth. Glah?

Trissy smiles and kisses Marty. Yes, yes, let's go!

Hattish Thing
2013-04-18, 06:15 PM
The small blonde drow looks up at her father, fingers in her mouth. Glah?

Trissy smiles and kisses Marty. Yes, yes, let's go!

Marty smiles at his daughter and kisses Trissy's cheek again. He'll then begin to walk out of the inn, hopefully with Trissy'lene and Sylvia behind him. I already have something packed, there's a nice glade i know in Outside. Follow me!

Dark Elf Bard
2013-04-18, 06:15 PM
To Outside!

Hattish Thing
2013-04-18, 06:18 PM
To Outside!

I posted. :smallsmile:

Mee
2013-04-18, 10:47 PM
Aiden smiles as well, and is about to respond when Mr. C yells about pizza. He lets out a sigh. It was always something, wasn't it?

Mr. C looks back. a bit annoyed as well.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you, but it's the third time I try to place my order. I would like to have a wine. You can suprise me, but I prefere sweet red wine. Oh and just so you know. I may appear as a stuff animal, but that doesn't mean I don't need to eat and drink."

"Well, you had never played it to me, so please refrain from getting irritated at me. I will make sure to chastise my staff accordingly." With that, though, she pulls out a small cup that she fills with wine.
It appears to be a children's cup, and only a few inches tall. What can she say? It's the smallest one she has.

After giving the small man his drink, Naku fills up a larger glass with DLB, and carries it over to Shadow. She places it on his table, and waits for him to say something.

Devixer
2013-04-18, 10:52 PM
Aiden watches Naku as she serves a lizard and some shadow-y thing, but doesn't see much of a reason to socialize with either.

Morcleon
2013-04-18, 10:59 PM

"Hurt?"

Cerise shrugs nonchalantly and grins. "Sure, I guess. Although hopefully with less 'kidnapping' and more 'tour'. And hurt is damage, whether physical or mental."

Zefir
2013-04-19, 02:06 AM
Mr. C can't mindreas Amelia. He got enougth experience with getting judged on his appereance. So assuming this is the case allways got it right.

Mr C will look at the small glass. From one monent to the other he wears find clothes and a monocle on one eye. He veer round the glass befor taking a nip via a drinking strawhe put out of his colar.

"Sweet and red, as I like it." He says a bit with a noble sound in his voice. "Forgive me, I didn't want to irritated. I'm very hungry and thirsty. And please don't mind for the size of the pizza. I can deal with a normal size." A bit unbelivable due to his size, right?

Then he turns to Amelia. "May I ask who you are?"

GrandDM
2013-04-19, 10:11 AM
After giving the small man his drink, Naku fills up a larger glass with DLB, and carries it over to Shadow. She places it on his table, and waits for him to say something.

Shadow contemplates his drink for a moment, then rolls his head on his shoulders, as if working up to an effort. After a moment, a hole opens up in the lower portion of his head, where a mouth would be on a human. He picks up the glass and empties it in one long stream into his 'mouth'. Replacing the empty glass on the bar, he sits still for a few seconds, as the hole in his face seals itself. He then shakes his head, and speaks, although, as usual, he uses no visible means of sound production. His words are as precise and measured as ever, showing no signs of slurring.

"This is it? I do not see how this can have such an effect on you."

So saying, he stands, ramrod straight, obviously completely sober - though how he can be so after downing so much intoxicant is beyond you - and implodes, first dissolving into a cloud, then drawing in on himself and vanishing with a pop. You presume that he has gone to the home he mentioned earlier. From the point at which he disappeared, several coins fall, payment for the drink.

Along with them is a note: "The second clue. Heads and tails. Life and death. The edge of the coin. Find me."

To the Darkness! (link in my signature, please read the description before posting, as you can't just walk into it like the Inn!)

McBish
2013-04-19, 10:37 AM
The number of people around that can ignore the effects of the DLB are fairly high. Finding another one in the nexus that can isn't all that astounding. After wiping the bar with her shirt sleeve Amelia leans forward to rest her head on the counter of the bar looking at Mr. C. "No one important. Just someone tired looking for a room. My name is Amelia." She would offer a handshake but her hand is the size of his entire body.

Reinholdt
2013-04-19, 03:50 PM

Cerise shrugs nonchalantly and grins. "Sure, I guess. Although hopefully with less 'kidnapping' and more 'tour'. And hurt is damage, whether physical or mental."

"No tours." Little shadow girl Sasha replies.

"I'll take her." She says, looking at Tavlii.

Recaiden
2013-04-19, 04:47 PM

Tavlii looks to Sasha and nods. "Okay; I'll go. But don't you want them to come?" Of course, it would be more of a risk for them.

Morcleon
2013-04-19, 04:58 PM

Tavlii looks to Sasha and nods. "Okay; I'll go. But don't you want them to come?" Of course, it would be more of a risk for them.

Cerise places her hands on her hips, giving the cloaked girl a curious look. "Could we come too?"

Mee
2013-04-20, 12:18 AM
So saying, he stands, ramrod straight, obviously completely sober - though how he can be so after downing so much intoxicant is beyond you -

Actually, Naku has seen many people chug that much and more alcohol and be fine. If she really wanted, she could drink even more and be fine, as she's immune to the stuff.

Mr. C can't mindreas Amelia. He got enougth experience with getting judged on his appereance. So assuming this is the case allways got it right.

Mr C will look at the small glass. From one monent to the other he wears find clothes and a monocle on one eye. He veer round the glass befor taking a nip via a drinking strawhe put out of his colar.

"Sweet and red, as I like it." He says a bit with a noble sound in his voice. "Forgive me, I didn't want to irritated. I'm very hungry and thirsty. And please don't mind for the size of the pizza. I can deal with a normal size." A bit unbelivable due to his size, right?

Naku nods to him as she comes back from Shadow, and heads into the kitchen. She quickly comes back out with a slice of pizza, which she places on the bar for Mr. C.

GrandDM
2013-04-20, 01:09 AM
("Not very amazing to drink that much" - whoops. I'm new.)

His exit reverses, and Shadow reappears, a cloud of blackness expanding from nothing and forming into humanoid shape. He walks over to the bar.

I apologise. I forgot to tip.

He drops a handful of large-denomination coins (into whatever tip-pot is available, or just onto the bar if there isn't one), and implodes once more.

To the Darkness again!

Mee
2013-04-20, 01:13 AM
("Not very amazing to drink that much" - whoops. I'm new.)

His exit reverses, and Shadow reappears, a cloud of blackness expanding from nothing and forming into humanoid shape. He walks over to the bar.

I apologise. I forgot to tip.

He drops a handful of large-denomination coins (into whatever tip-pot is available, or just onto the bar if there isn't one), and implodes once more.

To the Darkness again!

(No worries, it happens. :smallsmile: )

With a slight nod, Naku gathers up the coins, and places them all into the safe under the bar.

GrandDM
2013-04-20, 02:24 AM
((Thought I'd have an explore :/ ))

Once again, Shadow emerges from nothing, and, as much as a faceless creature can, looks embarrassed.

"Slight change of plan. I haven't left the Darkness for so long... I thought I'd do some sightseeing."

He walks to the door. As he's about to leave, he turns to the ghost-girl Anchor:

"I'll know when you work it out, although I may be a few minutes late if I'm in the middle of something."

He steps out through the door.

To Inside!

Zefir
2013-04-20, 08:55 AM
Mr C tries to pat her nose in a 'nose instead of hand' shake attemp.

"Nice to meet you. And I think your problem can be solved. This location is an inn as well and I assume there are still rooms?" With the last part he turns to Naku as she places the pizza slice in front of him. Mr. C appears a bit angry as he sees the slice. His skin get's darker, but he calms down fast.

"Excuse me, but where is the rest of the pizza?"
This may all be a cultural missunderstanding, but with a pizza Mr.C means a whole 30 cm round one.^^

Mee
2013-04-20, 01:56 PM
Mr C tries to pat her nose in a 'nose instead of hand' shake attemp.

"Nice to meet you. And I think your problem can be solved. This location is an inn as well and I assume there are still rooms?" With the last part he turns to Naku as she places the pizza slice in front of him. Mr. C appears a bit angry as he sees the slice. His skin get's darker, but he calms down fast.

"Excuse me, but where is the rest of the pizza?"
This may all be a cultural missunderstanding, but with a pizza Mr.C means a whole 30 cm round one.^^

Through clenched teeth, Naku says "My apologies. My mistake. One moment," and heads back into the kitchen to bring out the rest of the pizza for Mr. C.

The Bushranger
2013-04-20, 09:43 PM

"Hurt?"

Cerise places her hands on her hips, giving the cloaked girl a curious look. "Could we come too?"

"Hey, if one of us goes, we all should. 'Cause friends stick together," Jamie says, looking a bit nervous, but smiling. "Even when there's trouble."

Devixer
2013-04-20, 11:24 PM
Aiden looks over at Mr. C again and taps his fingertips against the bar, looking a little annoyed at his continued complaining. But he doesn't say anything right now.